♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Okay so I might just rejoin:

Full Name: Matthew Right
    Appearance: http://goran.mobile9.com/download/media/442/animeguy4_uabax3v5.jpg
    Likes: Flirting, practical jokes, getting reactions out of people, food, being centre of attention, taking his top off, being well known, fighting, having fun
    Dislikes: Getting bossed around, being ignored, being hungry, losing, bullies, working, being bored
    Weaknesses/Fears: Being ignored, people forgetting him, being alone
    Strengths/Talents: Acting, playing jokes on people, running, flirting
    Personality: The ultimate flirt, Matt thrives on the attention, love him or hate him, he doesn’t care as long as you notice him. He will do anything to get a reaction and loves a good practical joke. He’s all for the fun and games but crack him open and who knows what lies beneath.
    Sexuality: Unknown but he'll flirt with anything with a pulse
    Contact Information: tisallfunandgames.tumblr.com/
    Favorite Colour: Blue

2. Jayn

Everyone is accepted.

This is day 2/3.

3. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 12
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)
    Bare essentials time.
    [​IMG]

More information on Aileen's sister trouble.

Everyone goes to Trembling Mountain for a fun hot springs adventure.

Allison and Harley are friends.

Reuben and Temperance talk. Eventually, Madeline and Temperance do the same and leave together.

Russian mother stuff happens.

Cherno loses his memory. This causes a mass RP panic.

Tamora is awful.

M gets a text from Reuben and ends up having sex with John. Whoa.

Allison asks A LOT of questions. Too many to even find a link to.

Heidi has a break down.

John wants to be sex buds with M.

Madeline and Temperance bond.

Whoa ****, omg crazy stuff happens.

Harley saves Anthony.

Zoey almost died. (Not really).

Cherno almost remembers.

Cue Cherno x Temperance.

Cue Madeline x Quin.

R.I.P.

CONCLUSIONS/UPDATES?

Day 13 can start at any time preferably in the morning. Brian should do something.

3 strikes = you're out regarding the end your day ****. Go to sleep / end your day. End your day. End your day. Please stop making me say it, please. I won't hunt you down or call you out, I'll just keep a mental note and 3/3 = bye. <--This still applies.

Please make sure to keep your Tumblr active (unless it really doesn't make any sense; no phone, no internet, something big is happening). <--This still applies.

4. Jayn

WARNING: If you are planning on joining 100 Days (or adding a new character), please do so before December 22nd. At that point, no one new will be permitted to join until further notice. Thanks.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Full Name: Casey Heckles (originally named C, but some damn deity took the name)
    Appearance: Here
    Likes: Fishing, Playing instruments, nice strolls, horse riding,company, justice!, beating down annoying jackasses
    Dislikes: Being called a girl, loudmouths, arrogant pricks,
    Weaknesses/Fears: Spiders
    Strengths/Talents: Surprisingly strong for his appearance, cunning, playing instruments, fishing (hidden potential)
    Personality: One thing one must know he is a very grumpy person. He is usually seen with a great big grin on his face, loves anything fun, and if a nice guy, but he loathes his girlish appearance with a great passion and gets grumpy very fast. He is pretty gullible.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Contact Information: Tumblr
    Favorite Color:Purple

6. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Didn't think we'd have to request this, but okay.

Requesting Christmas Day off for obvious reasons. I'm gonna be too busy with family to even be able to post. So yeah. I might be able to get online and say hi to some people maybe, but I think I'm not gonna be the only one in this boat. So I'd like to make a formal request here.

Also, letting you all know I won't be able to post Christmas Eve due to the fact it's my Mother's Wedding Day.
    So yeah. lol

7. Jayn

will do the recap later today. i need sleeeeeeep. new day start now. (20 minutes ago) it should be morning. just...wake up.

8. Jayn

Some things...

-- Just a slight warning that if your character is not contributing / important / involved, they are still very much at high risk and will likely be killed off some time shortly after Christmas.

-- After discussing it with some of you guys, recaps are basically useless and I don't think very many people care for them so I am no longer going to spend an hour+ writing them. I will still update here with majorly important things and with who is most at risk for being booted. (About 5 of you are at risk of being killed off right now btw).

-- Please remember that if you are booted from the role play (not killed off), you are NOT allowed to rejoin at any time without my direct permission and I am very unlikely to let you. This role play will be hopefully be coming to an end September 2013...You may feel a certain way now (unmotivated, lazy, not dedicated, uninspired, insert more feels here) but weeks or months from now it won't matter if your feelings change and you'd like to participate again in the future if you've already lost my trust. ...Chances are, if you are or were ever inspired and excited to RP in 100 Days, the feeling will return. Please don't fuck it up for yourself in the heat of a moment.

-- ARK TWO will be starting soon after Christmas...but there are quite a few things you guys need to end before that can happen. I've talked about this in the Skype chat, but everyone needs to be in Coy City and home or close to it / with a friend from Bellhurst before we can start the second ark. Namely Kallisti, Harley, Cherno, Altair, Heidi, Cristina, Tyler, Zoey.

-- If you're still at the hotel, you shouldn't be. Trembling Mountains hotsprings is asking everyone to leave (this has been stated in the rp), because of the murders.

-- Please remember that the timestamps on Madeline's (and Temperance's) phones were changed to make sense. So a 'they couldn't have killed themselves because the times' argument is not accurately supported.

-- Christmas. Only one person requested a formal extension, so I'm assuming you guys are fine. Christmas day is day 3/3, so you are entirely permitted to put your character asleep today and not worry about day 3 ( which is basically closing day). I highly suggest not starting anything dramatic or complicated today, lol. EVERYTHING should be wrapping up.

--I don't expect everyone to post like crazy today or tomorrow. I myself don't even feel like posting at all LOL. I just hope you guys wrap it up before your moments of inactivity instead of disappearing for a few days and then trying to catch up. As I've said countless times, IT'S OKAY TO BE BUSY AND HAVE A LIFE...Just please be courteous enough to make sure your character isn't going to HOLD EVERYONE ELSE BACK from progressing because you've disappeared. It's very inconsiderate and pretty bad etiquette. (We all know the feeling of having to wait on people to post, and that behavior generally kills an RP in the end. GUILTY.) I don't even have a problem with you talking to me about having to miss the 48 hour mark...so long as your character isn't involved with anyone or anything, and is somewhere completely out of the way / where they need to be so that those of us still here aren't stuck and inconvenienced. This is also one of two main reasons why I will only extend an RP day if multiple people cannot post. If you are too busy to keep up with the majority pace and need to drop out of the RP, please talk to me! I understand and will not smite you.

-- On a less stressful note...I have some surprises for you guys (no they aren't horrifying surprises) when Ark One ends. The main thread will be locked at that point and you'll be able to seeee. ~ So let's finish this, please. No more hold ups. If you guys don't finish soon, I will still be locking the thread after Christmas and whatever you were into mid-way just never happened. (I will specify). Please finish.

happy holidays rp homies #peace#yolo#xmasswag

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Get out ghetto Jayn.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

More like ghetto out Jayn.

11. Jayn

{ ark one; END }
    awards

Top Poster(s): Jayn (129) / Hyuge (128)
    Lowest Poster(s): MoK (22) / Bushy Brow (29)
    Top Liker: Doukoro
    Funniest Character: Altair, (Anthony)
    Angsty-est Character: Madeline, (Cherno, Altair, Temperance)
    Saddest Death: Madeline x Temp, (Abby)
    Most Fashionable: Quin, (Madeline)
    Most Kawaii Character: Anthony, (Aileen)
    Best Onii-Chan: Cherno, (Altair)
    Most Likely to Die Next: Alyssa, (Elizabeth)
    Most Likely to Win the Game: Cherno, (Quin, Anthony)
    Cutest Ship: Cherno x Temperance, (Tyler x Quin)
    Most Shocking Moment: John and Madeline having sex, Cherno's Memory, Abby's death
    Scariest Moment: When the Tanker crashed into the cafe, (The Flood)
    Character with Most Interesting Backstory: Quin, Madeline (Aileen )
    Most Predictable Character: Brian
    Most Disturbing Moment: Elizabeth killing her parents, (Temp x M's death)
    Best Meme: DAMN OLD MAN!, (Kawaii Anthony)
    Best Declaration: EYE FOR AN EYE, (Double Suicide)
    Best Character Template (colors, font, banners altogether): Madeline, Quin, (Harley)
    Prettiest Tumblr: Quin, (Madeline, Abby)
    Best Recap: Day 11, Day 12
    Most Verbose:What?, (Saxima)
    Laziest Poster: Flowergothic, (MoK)
    Most Interesting Tumblr Poster: Anthony, (Madeline,Temperance)
    Most Realistic Character: Brian, (Tyler)
    Most Attractive Character (Best Art) : Madeline, (Cherno)
    Member You Wish Would Join 100 Days: Dinny, (Bueno)
    Character You'd Befriend IRL: Brian, (Abby , Anthony)
    Character You'd Hate IRL: Temperance, (Elizabeth)
    Best NPC: DAMN OLD MAN, (Reuben)
    Most Missed (from those who no longer 'exist'): Danny
    Best Fanart: Ashwin's
    Characters Most Likely to Befriend Each Other: Zoey x Heidi
    Characters Most Likely to Become Enemies: Tyler x Harley, (Cherno x Altair, John x Everyone)

{ RULES; }

Please send in your votes as soon as you see this! PM me! You have 24 hours. (If you log on, but don't send in a vote by then, we'll carry on without you and I won't count any votes for you or your character).
    If you have a question or need clarification on what a category is referring too, please ask here in this thread so everyone can see.
    You may vote for up to two people / events in each category. Please don't skip any categories. No, you cannot vote for yourself / your own characters.
    Please only send in votes for those who don't have a winner yet. Green = Winner.
    Please be mature about the more 'negative' categories. This is obviously just for fun and if you're voted for one of them, use it as a means to improve.
    There are no SECOND GEN characters eligible for any of these. Only those who were in Ark 1 can be voted for. Harley is included in Ark 1. Anyone after that is not eligible. Except for the
    'Most Likely' questions. Those can include everyone.

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Posting the aforementioned fan art here because of previous permitting.

flapper!Temperance's concept art with a fun little Christmas hat

[​IMG]

Crestatia and Harley

[​IMG]

loli!Crestatia

[​IMG]

flapper!Quin

[​IMG]

13. Doukuro Chaser

what about anthony's pic

s-sobs

14. Jayn

(watch in hd or i'll kill you)

15. Doukuro Chaser

WOOOOOOOOO

yeah i liked this, it was worth the wait

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

It was definitely worth the wait! Thank you so very much, Jayn, for doing something like this!

In notice of our recent setting relocation to the suburbs:

17. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

...Wow. =/
    Didn't think Alyssa would make it to the awards... or me.

18. Jayn

please remember to mention the letter in your post, so i know if you're going to brookridge or not so i can generate the dorm mates.

also, new characters are allowed now.

19. Mysty Unknown

Full Name: Crystal Mzunaku
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Dislikes: Insects, darkness, being alone, lies.
    Weaknesses/Fears: insects, darkness, being alone?
    Strengths/Talents: strong willed, physically strong, mathematical
    Personality: She tends to be a shy girl at first. Once she is your friend, it is nearly impossible to shut her up. Good heart. Tries to find the best in people.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Contact Information: http://crystalmazunaku.tumblr.com/
    Favorite Color: purple

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

Full Name: Bronagh(pronounced bro + nah) D. Williamson
    Appearance: Here
    Likes: Singing, Theatre, Gardening, Reading Books, Meeting new people, going strange places, moon and sun patterns, riding bikes, sunsets and sunrises, and walking down the beach.
    Dislikes: Homework, Stuckup people, Stubborn people, Artichoke, Brussel Sprouts, Reality Television, and Rap music
    Weaknesses/Fears: Fear of thunderstorms, wasps, and giraffes. Is not physically fit or at good terms with her mother.
    Strengths/Talents: Decent at writing, great at fishing, surprisingly good at rapping
    Personality: Bronagh is a very enthusiastic and outspoken person when she knows someone, but when she doesn't she comes off as very shy. When she is taught something and is certain she is right she is stubborn about it and refuses to believe the other side even if she's proven wrong. Although she will crack a joke at anyone, she is not quickly willing to "open up" to a person because she is worried she will be hurt, like she was when she was much younger
    Sexuality: Demisexual
    Contact Information: Tumblr
    Favorite Color: Orange

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.