♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARINGLATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

It took her a little while, but sleep was finally accomplished. A nice, big, comfortable bed and the warmth of another person proved extremely beneficial to her. She almost forgot that Temperance had come over...That was, until Reuben shifted in his sleep and she remembered that she still had to tell him. She bit her lip and sighed softly, staring at herself in the mirror before her before throwing the top blanket over her face. She twisted around beneath the blankets and nudged her nose into Reuben's back like a puppy until he grunted and turned around to face her.

"What is it?"

She chewed nervously on her bottom lip for a few moments before she finally rolled her eyes and sighed in exasperation. There was no getting around it. Temperance was still likely right outside. He would find out eventually.

"Temperance is here. I don't know why." She mumbled. She suddenly popped her head out from under the blankets and narrowed her eyes at Reuben, searching for any trace of recognition. She got one. How the fuck did he know her?!

After a few minutes later, he got up and left for the bathroom. Thankfully, he left the door closed this time and moments later came out looking just a bit more put together than he had going in. He rubbed the back of his head and avoided Madeline's gaze before muttering something about having to leave the apartment later and leaving the bedroom.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: uncomfortable | OOC: hot springs craziness | Day: 12.1 | Wearing

temperance kept her eyes glued to her phone, scrolling through tumblr and looking for anything of interest. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Reuben finally leave his room. She sat there in the couch, legs pressed against her chest, and paid him no mind for a little bit. He clearly wasn't expecting to see someone so early, but then again, it wouldn't have been early if she could have received what she wanted last night. "Morning Reuben," she said nonchalantly. "you're looking well." if she could just keep her eyes on the screen, she wouldn't feel uncomfortable.

there was some image in her feed of a dolphin and of the ocean. They were pretty, but had no interest in going in something like that any time soon. Without taking her eyes off the display, she reached into the backpack and pulled out a handful of cash. Temperance took her green eyes off the phone briefly to count out the money. Setting thirty dollars on the table, she held onto the rest of it nervously. "the usual. And then..." she started, but couldn't seem to find the words. Whatever he gave her last time on top of the pot, it was intense--and a bit scary, to be honest. It was a free sample, as he put it, so she didn't even know how much it truly cost.

that was the thing with drug dealers. They give you a taste so you're bound to come back spending more. The horrible memory that brought her here a few weeks ago flashed to the front of her mind. Temperance had to bite down hard on her lip to hold it back. She had done well not thinking about, at least, until lately. "whatever you gave me last time, I need it again. If this isn't enough, then that's fine. Won't get it." she set another fifty dollars down beside the thirty. He usually didn't try to scam her, which was good, but often times suggested other means of payment if she was short on cash.

she had never taken him up on his offer before. She still had her pride. That would be a whole new low, even for her. What was Madeline doing with him? She didn't seem like the drugs and partying type. She knew about some of his other affairs. Was the sixteen-year-old really that desperate for money? There was an acidic taste in her mouth and temperance was afraid she might throw up again. Sex with older men. The thought repulsed her so much. Men were supposed to protect, not abuse. It's why she was flirtatious and liked being around guys her age. They were all willing to help defend her.

josh was great at it. He was strong and didn't take shit from anyone. He was a protector, it's why she went for him in the first place; but than he screwed her over. Cheating on her was no better than the disgusting pigs older men were. She winced at the thought and tried to stay focused on the task at hand. "you should let Madeline know, that slamming doors in people's faces, is bad for business. You're just lucky it was me, not someone else."

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Relaxed}

Heidi watched curiously as Altair began to stir. He seemed to have been having a bad dream. That was no good. Someone so nice shouldn't have bad dreams. He smiled at her presence and greeted her. Smiled back, and returned the pleasantry with a good morning herself. This wasn't so bad, and he didn't seem to mind her staring at him. That was also good. He asked what they should do, and then seemed to remember something important. "hot...springs...?" she mumbled.

she had never been to the hot springs at trembling mountain, or trembling mountain in general. Her parents never had the opportunity to take her and her aunt always deemed her too unstable for such a public outing. "i...I can come too? Really?" her chocolate eyes lit up into a shimmer in the morning light. The expression on her face was ecstatic. It didn't even matter that she had nothing to wear there. Heidi hopped up onto the couch and wrapped Altair in a tight embrace. "thank you for being so nice." She let go quickly and curled up at the other end of the couch. He probably didn't like that. Nobody liked it when she touched them. He would probably hate her now. She silently reprimanded herself for being so rash.

he wouldn't want her to touch him. She was acting without thinking and this was most likely some pity thing. How log would she have until he dumped her off somewhere like everyone else?

3. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    After hours of tossing and turning and staring up at her ceiling, Allison had finally gone to sleep at around 5 in the morning. However, it wasn't even 4 hours later that she got woken up by a text message, causing her to start and nearly fall off the bed. "Uuuugggghhhhh.........." she moaned. And she was JUST getting into REM sleep. At least she felt like she might've been. Slowly and painfully, Allison raised her head and looked at the bedside digital clock. 8 AM. Who on earth would text her this early? "Bllaaaaarrrghhhh......." Whoever it was, they better be saying something important because if it was another one of those stupid T-mobile "your text balance is x number" or whatever bullshiz then SO HELP HER she would rage an unholy wrath of sleeplessness.

Getting up shakily, she nearly fell over but managed to keep her balance and made her way over to her bag and unzipped the bottom pocket for her cellphone. She opened up the message and looked at the number up top. She didn't really recognize it and immediately opened up the second pocket for her address book. A lot of her friends laughed at her for this, but she didn't mind much. Writing down people's names and numbers just seemed easier to her than messing around with her phone and learning how to put them in there instead. After flipping through some pages she finally found the number. "What the...Harley?!" she gasped in surprise. What the crap? Why on earth would he text me? Uh wait, what does this thing say?

Yo, Trembling Mountain, gonna meet all these other kiddos there, you should come and be my partner-in-crime.
    I've got people to inspect and nothing but time.

Allison stared at the message as if it were in Chinese. Trembling Mountain? What kind of name is that? Sounds so....freaking.....dirty....and what does he mean 'other kiddos'? AND WHAT THE FUDGE IS THIS ABOUT BEING A PARTNER-IN CRIME?! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WE WERE CONSIDERED THAT "CLOSE" THAT GOD DAMN MOTHERFREAK- Upon seeing the "partner-in-crime", Allison's face contorted into a grimace. Being a partner in crime with someone was her goal in life. But she wasn't sure she really wanted to be Harley's partner in crime. The guy smelled fishy. And ever since that fateful confusing afternoon, she'd been somewhat wary of him.

6 months earlier...

"You know...you always seemed really cute and adorable to me..." drawled Harley as he pressed forward towards Allison until she was up against her bedroom wall.

"Wha....Har..ley? What're you talking about? You're starting to make me feel....nervous..." whispered Allison blushing madly and looking down towards the side, trying desperately to not look at her...friend? Harley.

"Hahaha.....oh don't be like that Allison...you know full well exactly what I mean...don't you?" said Harley, finally trapping Allison against the wall, his left arm blocking her right side towards freedom and escape. Her left side already blocked by the bed.

"But...but Harley..I...I don't even know...," she was starting to stutter and her thoughts were flying everywhere. Allison took a breath and calmed herself before looking back up into Harley's devilish smirk and, more importantly, his trollish eyes. "Harley, I don't even know if I like you in that way," she said as she softly put her left palm flat on Harley's chest and gently but with enough force, pushed him back off of her. She then briskly walked to her bedroom door but quickly calling back in a jumbled blurb. "I'mgoingtogetapopscicledoyouwantone?OkayI'llgiveyoutheotherhalfbeback." Whether or not he understood didn't matter much to her. Her face was still so very red.

"Heh....well what do you know? Never thought she had it in her...guess I've got to work on my skills..."

Back in the present...

Upon remembering what had happened, Allison let out a groan of annoyance. After the incident, by some chance of a miracle, things were back to normal between the two of them. Sort of. However, she stopped inviting Harley to her house to hang out help with studying and other stuff. And now, out of the blue after they sort of stopped talking to each other for the rest of the summer and the school year, he texts her to go with to...a mountain? With a bunch of other people. That she probably didn't know. That well. Sighing, she texted him back with some questions.

Okay dude. First of all, what the crap is trembling mountain? And second of all, how'd you know i was back from china? And third of all, why are you texting me now all of the sudden?

Even though he was considered a 'friend of sorts' by her, she still called him dude. Too lazy to go back and replace it with something else, she sent the message and groaned again before putting the phone down and going to the bathroom before getting dressed in something more appropriate than her sleeping pants.

4. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: EXCITED - UPDATE ]

Waking from another vivid dream Anthony found himself still on the couch. Success! He did not fall this time.

Grinning from his victory he made his way into the kitchen where he grimaced at last night's failure. Maybe he should clean it... Nah. Instead he made some toast with butter and jam, eating it alongside another soda. It wasn't exactly the best breakfast drink, but that hardly seemed to matter to him. To him it was his source of energy and the perfect way to keep his HP and MP full.

Once done with that he began calling for Brian since he needed a ride to the resort, but no reply came. It did feel a bit early in the morning... Still they needed to go!

Bored of waiting he left a note saying there's buses going to the resort, as he soon found out himself through a text. And with that he left for a stop, noting the time at seven am at the time of departure. So when it was eight am he was nearly there, which caused him to bounce in his seat with anticipation. That annoyed the unimportant students around him, but they were unimportant so who cared.

Clutching the bag in which the clothes and phone came in the day before he began looking through it, trying to pick out something warmer since his current clothes weren't doing the trick. Though unfortunately he'd have to wait until after he got to resort to change. At least they were staying in rooms, so that was cool. He'd have to share a living space with people... Hopefully it'd end up being people who he knew well, but until he knew who would be his roomies he was slightly cursing.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair raised an eyebrow at what the girl suddenly said. "Of course you can com-" Altair began to say but immediately paused upon the tight embrace he received by the girl. Altair's eyes widened in surprise, just how much did she miss out? just how much did she really endure? before the boy could pat her back the girl immediately let go as if she had done something wrong.

Looking at her confused Altair closed his eyes and smiled as he pat her head gently "really now, don't say such ridiculous things Heidi your welcome to join" Altair said kindly. "You really don't have to worry about anything, we'll just go and enjoy ourselves" Altair said with a smile as he stood up and keeled down in front of her "tomorrow we will head off to the mall and find you some proper clothes. At the hot springs you wont need clothes so don't worry and have fun...Alrig- BUAHHHHHHHHHH" Altair began to say but let out a yell of anguish as a foot connected with his face and sent him flying.

"YOU DAMN DISGUSTING PERVERT" Yelled the old man as he kicked Altair away.

Two tickets to the hot springs, it was a very interesting idea. He did lose his house so it was amazing that he got these free tickets. Placing the tickets safe away, the old man walked down the stairs and heard something interesting.

"-you wont need clothes so don't worry and have fun"

Upon hearing those words the old man raged forward in rage. The damn bastard was taking advantage of the girl's misfortune. He had to do something and bring on the punishment!

"WHAT THE FRIGGIN HELL?!?!" Altair yelled rising to his feet.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU DO ANYTHING INDECENT, TELLING HER SHE NEEDS NO CLOTHES? YOU PERVERT!" the old man yelled.

"WE ARE GOING TO THE FRIGGIN HOT SPRINGS YOU DAMN MISGUIDED OLD BASTARD" Altair yelled back.

".....oh" the old man said backing away slowly as he looked side to side and then rushed out of the house.

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Relaxed}

His hand was rough but comforting. Heidi leaned her head into Altair's gentle pat and smiled contently. "really now, don't say such ridiculous things Heidi your welcome to join." Altair said kindly. "You really don't have to worry about anything, we'll just go and enjoy ourselves" Altair said with a smile as he stood up and keeled down in front of her. She was welcome to join. That was wonderful. She had never been welcome to join anything. They would relax. This was relaxing, being here without doctors and nurses and Aunt Stacey, but she figured it must be relaxing in a different way.

"O-okay..." she mumbled softly. Her eyes shut briefly as he told her about going shopping. Shopping. When was the last time she went shopping? He would buy her clothes? She didn't have any money for clothes. "...The mall...might be fun..." she muttered. Her voice was so quiet, in fear of upsetting anyone. No one had ever been this kind to her since her parents died. I wouldn't get used to it if I were you. How long do you actually think it will last? You'll get pushed and break down in front of him and everyone else. They won't want you anymore. No one ever wants you. I know. No one ever wants me. Someone might...someday. Don't count on it. You have 88 days. Who will want you in the next 88 days? Someone...

Her mood soured quickly. Altair was being so kind and she should have been happy, but she just couldn't feel that way. They were getting louder. She hadn't taken any medication in two days. There was no suppressing them. How long would she be able to hold out before they pushed her too far? Before she hurt someone again? Heidi bit her tanned lip nervously, but didn't have time to dwell on it. Shouting.

Her attention snapped back into focus. They were fighting again. The old man kicked Altair in the face. What were they fighting about? She hadn't been listening. It made her giggle, watching them bicker back and forth. Her teeth relinquished her lip and her fingers covered her mouth as she giggled away. They were strange people, but strange people that cared about one another. The old man left the room, leaving her with a beaten Altair once more. "Do you...do you two always fight like this?"

7. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John yawned and scratched the side of his cheek. Blearily opening his eyes and bolting upright in bed, WHERE THE HELL WAS HE!? Oh. Right. He was still at the cathedral. John needed an agenda, and fast. He could check out the hot springs today. Hmph. Maybe not, time would tell. His head felt groggy, as he slowly got out of bed, slipping into new jeans that seemed to look the same shade of blue as the old one. The sweater he wore was a simple white thing, it almost felt wintery since it had light blue snowflakes horizontally flowing across the chest and stomach areas of the shirt. Didn't matter, it was warm and long sleeved, mentally he thanked God for his current luck with clothes. He was feeling antsy however and so while calling up his mother for a ride he found himself walking outside five minutes later, with a knowing nod from Mr. Shannery and a new backpack with clothes and a bottle of water, he told his mother where to pick him up. She was pleased, and quizzed him all about it, he gave her the information, from the building's state and health, to the few financial reports he'd managed to read. After that she would pick him up in a borrowed car.

The red PT Crusier made John frown, he disliked that car, no human being on the planet had so few things that they'd need that little amount of trunk space. It was flat out dumb and John cursed the stupidity of the makers. He hugged his mother though, when she stepped out of the car, a genuine smile on his face as she teared up and gave him the once over before deciding he'd be okay on his own again. But he didn't get dropped off at Trembling Mountains, instead John convinced her to drop him off somewhere nearby Symphonia University. The school was zoomed by and his fingers drummed on his cheek as he thought about what he was going to do. He felt crummy, and this action was going to give him a great endorphin boost.

He was already forgetting about the real reason he was here, the feeling of abandonment, a dark pit in his stomach that seemed to cloak every part of his being. His croonies or Cherno usually were there too help this feeling dissolve. But they were no where to be found. He checked his phone once more as he stood on the sidewalk outside the complex. Still not a response too his message to Cherno, sent last night. He could feel his body inhaling to sigh out his loneliness, but he caught himself. John was going to get everything he needed from this one person. Slowly his mother pulled to a stop a few cars away from the building he wanted to go into. His mother had no idea what he felt, and he wanted so bad to talk to some one who wasn't insane from this damn game. But he gritted his teeth and assuaged her that he was fine, and was heading to Trembling Mountain from there with Cherno. Ha. It'd would be hilarious if the Lord brought Cherno to this Godforsaken place. Only God and Cherno could even predict the probability of that happening, he just need a familiar name to keep his mother relaxed since she would not be going to the hot springs or even dropping him off. As she spoke to him, he stared at her, but he didn't listen. Instead he fault hard to keep his eyes from producing liquid or his nose from sniffling too much. He was a sad, sad man, and he was all alone too boot.

8. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARINGLATEST TUMBLR UPDATE!! OOC
    [​IMG]

"Good morning, Temperance."

She felt like a child...Ear and palms pressed up against Reuben's door and legs bent underneath her on the filthy carpet. She wasn't getting anything, though. Well, nothing big. They were discussion a drug deal, most likely. It made her a little nauseous. Yeah, she smoked, but only when it suited her--she wasn't addicted, and it kind of grossed her out. Weed had a similar affect on her. Anything else was just completely repulsive in her eyes. She wondered what exactly Temperance was into. Still, it seemed she wasn't there for the same reason Madeline was, and that kind of made her heart sink a bit...though, why would anyone--especially so young--put themselves in the position that she had? ...It was just a bit lonely and shameful.

"you should let Madeline know, that slamming doors in people's faces, is bad for business. You're just lucky it was me, not someone else."

Bitch please. I almost tried to kill you. You're lucky it was just a door slam. If it had been someone else, I wouldn't have had that reaction.

How annoying. But she could hear Reuben laugh. Her ears burned. She didn't know what was going on, but she heard some digging around.

"I'll make sure to let her know...This will be fine." His voice was smooth and controlled. It was a different tone than she was used to. She wondered why. Did he let his guard down around her? "Is that all? I have somewhere to be soon...And I'm expecting someone. It'd be better if you weren't here for that...Unless you want to be."

Madeline felt the color drain out of her face. She didn't think Temperance would want to stay for that, but she really...really did not want him to even bring it up to her. Temperance wasn't completely stupid. She probably knew why she was here already, but it didn't make it any less embarrassing. She just wanted her to leave already.

9. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [/url]​

It was going off again, her phone. Just ringing on the dresser, neglected and alone.

Standing next to it Daniel could see the caller ID on the screen. 'Bitch,' it read. And she really did not wish to speak to that woman, especially not after yesterday's freak out. Plus she had just gotten out of a bout of depression, so having another one now...well, it wasn't desired. Still...it was either answer the phone or have the older woman appear at her door.

With a sigh she gave in and picked it up. "God have mercy on my soul," she mumbled before answering.

"Moy malenʹkiy tsvetok, eto khorosho, chtoby snova uslyshatʹ tvoy golos ".
    ("My little flower, it's good to hear your voice again.")

It was hard not to gag at the Russian, but somehow she managed. "Mama," she said with the best happy tone she could muster. Being nice to her was so hard... It hurt. Why could she be a bitch to everyone else but her? Was it fear? Probably...even now as she lived on her own she feared they could get to her somehow. Maybe she could just move out of the state or something...if she doesn't die before then. "What do you want, Mama?"

"It's lovely here in the America. Too many sights to see in a lifetime but me and your papa certainly are trying. But the prices! They're too much, we need your help."

Of course. It was for money, though at least she got to the point. "I don't have the money, Mama. I'm sorry but I can't help."

"You can, precious. Just like you got us into the America. I already found nice-"

And with that she hung up, tossing her phone to her bed. Good thing she was in her bedroom too, otherwise it would have been met with a wall.

She started pacing in front of the mirror attached to her dresser, patting down her shirt. ""I won't help her. I'm above her...better. Prettier too. That's for damn sure... Let her be homeless for all I care, that fucking petukh prisoski." Content with herself she stopped her pacing and took a deep breath. Alright. She was better now.

That was amazing, for it not to get to her as bad as it normally did. Just...thank god mama didn't know about that police incident.

Shaking her head she snatched up her phone and tried to remember what she was doing before it went off. Hm...oh. Right, back to the streets. And hopefully to rank in the big bucks.

…………………​
    Tumblr Wearing › Mood ›› Calming Down › Interaction Level ›› 4

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ OOC : FOR ONCE, I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY! ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx Harley had decided to take the scenic root to Trembling Mountain. Trembling Mountain . . . That had always been a funny-sounding name to him, for more than one reason. He smiled as he drove near the bay, would anything interesting happen, to make the mountain tremble? That was pretty bad, even he'll admit.

He came to a rare stoplight in his path and decided to check his phone. It had vibrated in alert just a little while ago, but he was too busy admiring the area around him to really care. When he popped out his slick phone and caught it in one hand, he pressed the button to light up the screen, his clear reflection disappearing in the glass; Allison had replied to him. He smiled at it. Harley knew that she was still pretty uncomfortable around him, considering what had happened before, but he didn't mind so much. She was a respectful lady, his little attendant kohai. He laughed; she'd probably freak if she heard him say that.

Still, they were friends of some kind.

Okay dude. First of all, what the crap is trembling mountain? And second of all, how'd you know i was back from china? And third of all, why are you texting me now all of the sudden?

Yeah, definitely friends of some kind. How had he known she was back from China? Well . . . He had his ways.

Nice to hear from you, too, Alli. Trembling Mountain is the skiing resort down I-90, you've never heard of it?
    Because all these other kiddos from the email are going, and this should be an interesting experience.
    I don't think you get out of the house enough, kohai. See you there ~
    . . . Unless you'd like me to come pick you up? ( :

Harley grinned at his phone as the light turned green. It was always so fun messing with Allison. He knew his boundaries though - he didn't want to make her hate him, he already had enough people for that.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: uncomfortable | OOC: hot springs craziness | Day: 12.1 | Wearing
    Temperance held the small orange tablet between her two fingers. It made her heart race. Was she really going to take it again? Well, she did already pay for it and still didn't bother asking Reuben what exactly it was. She didn't want to know. He laughed at her comment about Madeline. The dumb bitch needed another smack in the face to be honest. Her eyes were transfixed on the circular shape. She almost didn't hear his question.
    "Is that all?"

She blinked twice before re-acknowledging his presence. "Y-yeah. That's it." Her fingers wrapped around the baggy and she shoved it into her backpack. She would need something else to hold the tablet. Temperance pried the cover off of her phone and slipped the speck of orange between the case and her phone. It would hold there, hopefully. Now wasn't the time to take it. She was fine right now. Sometime later, when things get rougher. What kind of affect would it have on the monster? Maybe it would end it. That would be a relief. She sighed sadly and blinked back the horrible thought.

"I have somewhere to be soon...And I'm expecting someone. It'd be better if you weren't here for that...Unless you want to be."

Oh...Oh! She instantly knew what he was insinuating. Madeline. What did the stupid blonde get herself into? Why did she even care? Older men. Gross, disgusting, repulsive, older men. Temperance furrowed her brow and pursed her lips. "Actually, Reuben. There is one other thing. Madeline and I kind of have plans. So...if it's not too important, I would like to steal her from you." She plastered a smile on her face and batted her eyelashes a few times. "I'll...I'll make it up to you later."

Why was she doing this? Why would she help the stupid bitch? Madeline got herself into this mess, so why was she trying to get her out? It was dumb really. They both had a clear hatred for each other, but even enemies have common ground, right? She could care less if they became friends, friendship wasn't her goal. But she didn't want to go knowing what she was leaving behind. A girl younger than her, allowing something that gruesome to befall her.

12. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

After getting more ready for the world, but still feeling relatively drowzy, because she still wasn't used to this time zone, Allison checked her phone again for a reply from Harley.

Nice to hear from you, too, Alli. Trembling Mountain is the skiing resort down I-90, you've never heard of it?
    Because all these other kiddos from the email are going, and this should be an interesting experience.
    I don't think you get out of the house enough, kohai. See you there ~
    . . . Unless you'd like me to come pick you up? ( :

Allison's eye twitched and her face turned down into a grimace. Kohai? KOHAI?! WHO THE FUDGE DOES HE THINK IS?! MOTHER FREAKING...I'M OLDER THAN HIM BY A FEW MONTHS! How....how DARE he....why I...I... thought Allison with rage. However she quickly calmed down. This did seem like an interesting experience. She had gone skiing a few times before, but she had never heard of this Trembling Mountain. And he had offered her a ride. Staring down at the text with minor contempt, Allison texted Harley back, hating herself a little more as she did.

Fine. Come pick me up. And also i am older than you, harley jay jackson! Also what time are you coming? And what time do we have to be there? And who are these kiddos?
    Sighing, Allison went to work asking her parents if she could go. Such a trip was a great surprise since it was so last minute but, they allowed it. Maybe this is to help cheer her up. So she went to find her snow jacket and some snow pants and a change of clothes. She tried not to forget anything important and her mom tried to help with that. Allison tended to forget some pretty important things when packing for trips. All right I think I have everything. She then waited for Harley to text her that he was here.​

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ OOC : OOCTEXTHERE ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : AMUSED ]

[/url]

xxxxxxxxxx He decided that it was a good thing he wasn't even halfway to the resort because when Alli had text him back, it had just what he was expecting: her flipping out, and then saying to come pick her up. He laughed - she was so predictable sometimes.

Where he was on the road, there was no other cars around, so he popped a smooth U-y and found himself on the road back to Coy City, and to Allison's house. When he got there, or almost there, he found himself passing through the woods where Kallisti's house was. In the drive, there was no black Nissan that he was used to seeing, and Uncle Lee's Toyota wasn't there either. Were they both gone? He wondered where . . .

Sometimes, he found himself envious of the people he observed, especially when they were with their families or some such. Normally, he'd never let it bother him, but with a dad like Peter, and his wreck of a mother, well . . . His family wasn't tip-top shape. Not that he minded. He didn't live with them anyway, and he liked that. Away from the family, away from the problems. He found much more joy in watching people, rather than being with them.

Soon, he was back near Coy City, and was near Alli's house. It had taken all of thirty minutes to get there, but he didn't mind so much, he thought as he pulled out his phone.

Hey, I'm here. C'mon, we've got people to see.

And then from there, it'd take about an hour to get to the resort - that would be a fun hour. As he waited for Alli to come out of her house, he wondered who actually was going to be there. She had asked, and he assumed it was going to be a lot of the people from the email, seeing as Brian had sent it. He was most interested in four people: Temperance, Brian, Madeline, and of course . . . Kallisti. Maybe that's where she had gone. He grinned to himself as he lit a cigarette and started smoking. A fun day, indeed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

It was quite a while before Allison got Harley's text message saying he was here. She looked at her watch. 30 minutes had passed just about. Oh crap... She immediately felt guilty for not having asked where he was first before accepting his offer. But what's done is done. Allison said goodbye to her parents and left the house with her puffy warm snow jacket. But after leaving the house and pondering about the drive there, she decided it was best to take it off. She waved hello to Harley with a slight smile and opened the back door to put her backpack with her extra clothes and other essentials in it. Then she got into the shotgun seat and took off her puffy jacket before throwing it back. Allison hoped Harley wasn't checking her out. With all of that done, and she being relatively comfortable, she put on her seatbelt and turned to look at Harley. "So. Long time no see eh? So where're we off to? And who are these "kiddos" you keep talking about?" This would only be the start of her interrogation.

15. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING!!LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]
    "Actually, Reuben. There is one other thing. Madeline and I kind of have plans. So...if it's not too important, I would like to steal her from you."

Dear Jesus why was this happening?! Her poor heart. Her poor cheeks. She heard Reuben hesitantly agree and backed away from the door. What should she do? What would she do? Why was Temperance doing this for her...? She looked around wildly, diving onto the bed and rummaging through the shopping bags again for something new to wear. Her heart was pounding. She didn't know what kind of plans Temperance had in mind, if any, but she didn't want to make her look bad by not even playing along.

She got dressed quickly, combing through her strawberry blonde locks with her fingers and glaring into the mirror before her, applying a bit of foundation under her eyes and lightly glossing her lips. She looked surprisingly decent, and while she was half-admiring-secretly-judging herself, Reuben opened the door to the bedroom. His electric eyes drove straight into her own.

"You said you didn't know why she was here."

"I forgot. She wanted to go out."

"Where to? When will you be back?"

"I'm not sure. I'll text you the details...I promise, Reu."

He seemed to relax a bit. Reuben was terrible when he was angry. She would do her best not to upset him. He sighed and ran his hand roughly through his dyed hair, staring much softer towards her. He mumbled a 'make sure not to forget', disappearing into his tiny closest and digging through a pile of disgusting clothes, presumably for something to wear out.

Madeline tilted her head curiously, but shook it off and took the strange opportunity given to her by Tempur-Pedic Mattress. She left the room quickly, trying to swallow down the growing lump in her throat. She didn't say anything. She knew it was rude, but she didn't know what to say, and she didn't want to risk damaging either of their pride's. She nodded softly, her version of a thank you, and walked slowly to the front door and out into the cold with Temperance.

16. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: furiousinteraction: ooc:
    "Get your bag in there, you fool. You know. It is large, and I am doing you a favour."
    "What the fuck are you talking about, you rat-"
    "Now now, there is no need to be insulting. And insensitive. You bastard. I am the only one who has what you need, of course."

God fucking damnit.

"Your bag is so heavy. Why do you fill it with so many things. You think you care about people."
    "Was it you who decided to make me unable to get on any of the buses, you witch?"
    "You are very much a child who cannot tell reality from fiction." The medicine seller turned around from by her car and rattled the bottle of pills in her hand. "I am doing you a favour for your own good. Do you really think. People would help you normally otherwise. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha."

Cherno lunged at the medicine seller. Who the hell did she think she was? She-- she had--
    But the medicine seller dodged swiftly, sidestepping.

CRASH.

FUCK.

Cherno slammed into-- into the car ... he-- he felt so dizzy, and-- and so much pain. He slumped to the floor.

"G--give me ... back ... back those ..."
    Was he slipping away?

The medicine seller smiled her rather devious grin. "I am doing you a favour for your own good. Do you really think. People would help you normally otherwise." She again shook the bottle of pills in her hand and shut the door containing Cherno's largely stuffed bag.

"Presents for friends. It is silly. You rat." She cackled.

Cherno could barely feel his throbbing head. He felt ... was the medicine seller carrying-- lifting him into the car? What? "Wh--who are ... who are you really?" The words barely tumbled out of his mouth, and were but a whisper through the wind.

"Speak louder. I will drop you. At the hot springs for some relaxation."
    "H--how ..."
    "I know everything about your past, Cherno Plume. That is why I must black it out for you."
    And as she rattled the pills and started her car, Cherno's vision dimmed and blackened. His phone, having been clasped in this hand all this time, had an unfinished message on it in reply to Temperance.

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ OOC : OOCTEXTHERE ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : IN ANTICIPATION ]

[/url]

xxxxxxxxxx Harley was never a talkative one unless he had to be, but being around Allison, well, she liked to asked lots of questions - not that he minded. The type of questions she asked gave him insight to how she was feeling at the moment or what she might be thinking about, and in some cases, who she was thinking about. It wasn't just with her. He usually let others do the talking so he could see these same things in them. Humans could be very interesting, and other cases, rare cases, he could see what they had been through.

Kallisti was a good example of that last bit.

He was pulled out of his thoughts by the car door opening, and in stepping an attractive Allison, as always, but she'd probably reprimand him if he commented on it. He laughed to himself.

" So, long time no see, eh? " Alli commented lightly. Hah, he knew it, she was still uncomfortable around him. He rolled down the windows slightly, courtesy to her so that she wouldn't choke on the smoke and smog of his cigarette. He wondered if she really minded, " So where're we off to? And who are these 'kiddos' you keep talking about? "

Oh boy, she was in the questioning mood, but he didn't mind that. No one really asked him questions, even if they weren't about himself, he liked being asked questions. Harley just hoped she would grind him too hard - and yes, pun intended with all of the dirty mind in the world, " Slow down there, tiger, " he replied to her with a chuckle, " Didn't know you were so eager to ride with me. We're going to Trembling Mountain, there's a skiing resort and hot springs that Brian invited most all of us too. " he began to explained, his pale eyes focused intently on the road ahead, " As for these 'kiddos' I keep mentioning, as you say, they're the others, from the email. This'll be the first time I've seen all of them gathered together - and I don't want to miss this chance to see their interaction. "

His eyes flashed at the road in front of him with a calm excitement, " I'm expecting some interesting things to happen. "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance returned the nod given to her by Madeline and picked up her things. The blonde was already out the door by the time she had her shoes on. Reuben seemed to be preoccupied in his bedroom. Good. It made things less awkward. Her hand grabbed the door and she stepped outside. The cold morning air was a smack in the face. They walked together in silence. One of them would have to say something soon.

They couldn't stay like that forever. Madeline didn't even know what was going on. It grew blatantly obvious to temperance that she would have to be the one to break the inevitable silence. She cleared her throat nervously and risked a glance over to her. "This...everyone's going to trembling mountain. I could care less if you come...but..."

God damn it this was hard. She hated being nice to people she didn't like. Madeline was just...so much fucking like her it was sick. She couldn't just let that happen knowingly. "I won't tell anyone. You're business is you're business. And my business is my business." Her tone grew a little sharper. She didn't want people knowing she had gone there. It wasn't something to brag about. Temperance stopped walking and grabbed Madeline's arm. "It's between us. It'll stay that way, but anyway...Brian sent everyone a text. They're all going to the hot springs and we would probably look pretty stupid if we're the only ones that don't go."

She pulled out her phone. Nothing. fine. Whatever. It doesn't even matter. temperance glared down at the screen and shoved it into her pocket. "You don't have to go, but it might be nice. I'm sure you're girlfriend is going to."

She fixed her hair and started walking again. The hot springs were a long ways away and they would need to catch a bus to make it.

19. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing!! | OOC | !!

xxxxxxx

I nu lud weld du ru--I do not want to go.

Simon was not having it though. He was certain that if she got out of the house and met some new people, the quiet grieving over Moondrop would end and the sadness in her heart would finally fade. Eleanora, however, was an extremely private witch. She did not have anything against mortals, but they often did not understand her. They would make fun of her. She pitied the bullies more than anything, because she knew that the only reason they did it was because they didn't believe in magic--and therefore could not be aided and blessed by it in the way she had been. ...But that didn't mean it didn't hurt. She didn't want to go to such a public place...So many of her schoolmates would be there, and it was a hotsprings! She was expected to be...INDECENT around them, on top of everything else!

With the thought, she whimpered and pushed harder against Simon. He held his ground though, turning his head to apologize to the small crowd of people behind them and squeezing his fingers into her shoulders. She refused to step onto the shuttle! Positively refused. There was nothing her big brother could say or do to convince her otherwise. She readied her umbrella, preparing to open it and use force to push Simon back and out of the line.

xxxxxxxPlease, Eleanora.

Her lip quivered and her shoulders slouched. What a shameless tactic...She lifted her eyes, gazing back at the clearly annoyed people she was holding up. Her cheeks burned.

xxxxxxxThink of this as a quest. Maybe you can use the water from the springs for some kind of...potion, or something?

His voice dropped towards the end, but it was still enough to energize her. Maybe she could find some ingredients for her spells! Hotsprings had wondrous healing properties. Maybe she could even...She shook her head. That was black magic. No matter what she gathered on this adventure, she absolutely could not allow herself to attempt to bring Moondrop back. She wasn't skilled enough anyway. Even so... She nodded and waved apologetically at the people behind them, taking a deep breath. Simon smiled and ruffled her hair.

xxxxxxxGood girl. Come on, now.
    She held her closed umbrella close and stepped onto the shuttle with and exhausted Simon following after her.

20. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: to the hot springs! ]

When Brian awoke and headed downstairs, he saw Anthony gone and the kitchen a mess. He sighed and shook his head. How rude! Making his way to the kitchen, he further inspected the damage Anthony had done. A faint burnt smell still lingered in the crisp, cold air. Brian shivered. Oh how he hated the cold.

After tidying up the kitchen, Brian almost immediately received a text from Aileen. Oh it was so nice to hear from her again! She asked if he could drive her to the hot springs. Hot springs...

...Oh crap the hot springs! Brian had totally forgot! He shot Aileen a quick text saying yes and that he would be in a few. He rushed upstairs to his bedroom. What would he wear?! He couldn't even think straight! Brian tossed some random clothing (but plenty of scarves mind you) and various sundries into his suitcase. He took a glance at himself in the mirror. He was satisfactory, but it's not like he had enough time to fix himself anyway. He headed back downstairs and sprinted out the door.

Brian shoved the key into the engine and zoomed off. Of course, he was in a rush, but he was always careful on the road. Always. Ever since... the incident. Brian gulped and narrowed his eyes on the road.

Soon enough, Brian reached Aileen's house and honked the horn a few times. Just for good measure, he also sent her a text message showing his arrival. Blasting SNSD music loud, there was no way Aileen couldn't hear him. He rested his chin on the hand, and waited for Aileen to appear.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.