♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And so Heidi left trying to make it seem like she was alright. She obviously couldn't fool they eyes of Altair, but he still decided to leave her be. If he smothered her with concern then it may do the opposite of helping her. Letting her walk off, Altair took off his sunglasses and sighed. Glancing over to the girl who appeared near to him, Altair closed his eyes and smiled "thanks for your concern but everything is fine" Altair said as stood back up and smiled "well then off I go" Altair said as he walked off.

All this madness was really tiring and he just wanted to relax in the springs. As he headed off to go change he paused immediately upon hearing some voices. "Hm..what could be the commotion" Altair mumbled as he decided to check it out. He casually decided to go check it out before changing, but the sudden sound of a splash reached him and caused the teen to rush over to the area.

And there he saw it, the tears of Temperance, the murder attempt, and the random guy stopping it all. Silently he walked into the area and glanced at the others the two males were indeed confused but Temperance had her reasons, just what were they? Noticing the boy shaking n fear, Altair couched down beside Anthony and placed his hand on his shoulder "Calm down, alright?" Altair reassuringly as he gave the boy a warm smile. Glancing at Temperance as she was held back by the stranger, Altair stared at her calmly "Alright Temperance, talk" Altair said coldly

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Allison moved out of the way as the girl had suddenly gotten up and left, lying through her teeth that she was fine, when it was obvious to all around that she really wasn't. She was surprised as to the calming the white haired boy had on the girl. They must've been really close or some such. It was then that the boy removed his sunglasses and thanked her before leaving elsewhere. "Oh, uh yeah...sure...um...all right then...hehe..." replied Allison nervously. He really was quite handsome without them on. "Um...okay...uh...see you..."she said as she rose her hand in a goodbye. After the boy had left, she decided to finally head to the baths. Maybe she would be able to relax for once or something. Though as soon as she was pretty far in in undressing herself she heard a great amount of yelling and screaming before a girl came rushing out, naked except for her towel and noticed her leaving the women's bath and going in the direction of the staircase or the men's bath. Shortly afterwards, she heard a great clamor coming from the men's bath. What the heck? She went into the men's bath? For what? I kind of want to see what's up but...men's bath...thought Allison, blushing at the thought. Well at this point, she was only half naked from the waist up and she pondered whether she should go check it out. Well...it's technically not my business, right? But...what if they needed help? Oh come on, what kind of help could you give? She then continued to undress and when she was completely naked, she went into the bath area and noticed Quin and the girl from before in there. And so she quickly slipped into the water because being naked in front of people was awkward. "Um, hey Quintus, do you know what happened with that girl that rushed out? I think she went into the men's bath, but I don't know why. Do you know what's going on?" she asked as she turned to look at her, noticing a strange broken electronic device on the floor of the bath. She almost stepped on that. A...phone? "Also do you know whose phone this was? Looks sort of expensive."

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

temperance continued to sob. She felt her body being ripped away from Anthony and her rage flared up even higher. no. You can't do this! It's his fault! her voice was lost in the fit of tears unable to even choke out the words. The pain. It was greater now. Her hands left Anthony's neck as her body was removed from the water. It wasn't fair. He should suffer for what his sister did. Then maybe elizabeth would understand her pain right now. Her pressed against another body-- chiseled, soft, and warmer. Her heart fluttered briefly, until she as whom it was. Harley. It was the person she hoped for. Disappointed pushed her anger further.

her fists slammed into Harley's arms as she attempted to claw her way out of his grasp. Talk? He wants her to talk? Why would she talk to him? He was a vindictive pig. Scum. Just like Reuben. Just like...him. "let...let go of ME!" she shrieked, still trying to fight her way out of his arms. What was he even doing here?

"She' just evil!" No! She wasn't evil. She was a bitch yes-- and mean-- but not evil. His sister was evil. She did this. It was her fault.

temperance swallowed back a sob as another figure came into her line of vision. Altair. That stupid ass. He wasn't here before. What was he doing here? He tried to look intimidating by giving her some sort of cold stare. Ha! As if. No one intimidates me! I intimidate people! there was one person she found intimidating, but he wasn't here. Her hands dropped limply to her side and she felt her body let go of all it's energy. She embraced Harley's grasp on her and fell to pieces in his arms. How could she break down like this in front of so many people. Was this how madeline felt when she hugged her.

how long did it take her to finally speak? Time seemed to stand still as she melted into a puddle of tears. All the tension seemed to leave her body and she just sat there crying. "not...evil..." she finally managed to mutter between sobs. "your sister..." sniffle, "evil." sob. Sniffle. Hiccup. "killed them all." sob. "Samantha...Amy...Nichole...and...and..." she couldn't do it. She could bring herself to say Lindsey's name. The red-headed girl that always view temperance as a best friend, even though she treated her like shit.

she could feel their gazes burning into her. Her green eyes were red and puffy, cheeks flushed,heart beating rapidly, nose getting stuffed up. She couldn't breathe. It was so hard to breathe and she was beginning to feel claustrophobic in harley's arms. Maybe she could just leave. No. That wasn't happening. He had to tight a grip on her. Bloodshot green orbs searched their faces. There was no empathy or sympathy for her. She treated everyone like garbage, so of course they would just think she was acting out. Her eyes finally moved to the one she was trying so hard to forget.

if anyone would help her, it was him; but he had rejected her. He had ignored her and now he looked different somehow. Was he afraid or her? She couldn't tell. cherno please... the words didn't come, yet again. It hurt so badly. Why did it have to hurt this much? "Lindsey..." she finally managed to choke out. "I listened to Lindsey die as...your sister shot her. Hurt her like the others..." she wanted to disappear, to never exist. Why was crestatia doing this? This wouldn't have happened if she hadn't shown up. She wouldn't even be here with these people.

temperance rested her head on harley's chest, not caring anymore. She was too tired and weak to deal with any of it. All she wanted was to go back to her room, take that little orange tablet she received from Reuben, and go to bed. Not this. She sobbed quietly into his chest, ignoring just how greatly she despised him.

Heidi continued to fidget nervously with the towel. That girl was back, and she new the one that looked like temperance. She didn't know what to do. She wasn't really her to these sorts of situations. Temperance had stormed out so quickly. What were they to do? Her voice seemed lost, but their voice wasn't. They were laughing at the cheerleader's misfortune. Whatever just happened, they found funny.

"th-that's temperance's phone." she mumbled nervously. "th-the one that just ran out of here." her hands moved away from the towel and to her fingernails. She and a habit of ripping her nails off when nervous. It was another one of her little self-destructive quirks. "phone call...shouting 'Lindsey'...people dying..." this bath had been about trying to calm down, and yet, she only seemed to be further riled up. There was brief shouting on the men's side the. It quieted down. What was going on?

4. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Oh....uh...well that's....uh....that's a...situation...wow really? Geez that's so....man...that's...rough," mused Allison. Death? Actual death? What exactly had these people gone through? She couldn't imagine it. Harley may have told her stuff, but she had fallen asleep during the car ride. This relaxing atmosphere actually made her want to sleep too, but it felt weird being this relaxed with such high tensions roaming around. "Temperance huh? Nice name. But..." Allison trailed off. Something tells me this Temperance isn't that temperant and in control of herself. "Well, uh thanks for letting me know the situation, I guess. So...uh...what's your name? I'm Allison," replied Allison with a slight smile. She had gotten in right between Quintus and the girl in her haste to get into the water. Sure, it was relatively clear, and you could still see just about everything, but it felt better having the cloth of water surrounding her than nothing but air. Looking back at what she just said, Allison realized she was an idiot. Acting like everything was okay after hearing this poor girl rushing off because her friends died. What a horrible person she was, trying to act normal. Bluh, I'm drowzy and jetlagged. I'm not thinking properly. Give me a break. "Um, sorry for my behavior, but I just got back from an overseas trip yesterday, so I'm feeling a bit loopy from jetlag and the timezone difference. So if I yawn it's not because I think what you're saying is boring or anything, I'm just...kind of tired, but not really, is all." She was glad that she hadn't gone to "help" because she really can't say or do anything for any of these poor fellow classmates and schoolmates. No doubt she had probably missed a lot or something and would most likely have to be filled in later by Harley again or someone else. Though she also felt that that could potentially be dangerous. Harley had said most of the kids their age here were on some list on the e-mail, but there seemed to be an active "don't ask, don't tell" thing going on about discussion of the e-mail. She could feel it. Well that was fine, she had pushed all thought of the e-mail to the back of her head throughout the trip. Opening that Pandora's Box now was a bit too soon for her. It wasn't that she didn't believe in it, but she was having a healthy disbelief in it, in the event it all turned into an elaborate hoax. Or something. But she still kind of believed it. Kind of.

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC: Curse timezones... I completely missed out on everything (again...) ~ Listening to]

Basically... Several things had been directed towards Tyler, but before he had even had the chance to respond, the girls were already in another conversation. Tyler just smiled and scratched the back of his head in his usual habitual manner, content with letting them talk. He smiled more when Quin made the comment about him being her oldest friend. It was a likewise thing with him, he didn't know what he'd do without her either.
    It was nice to see Quin be so carefree... Although she did seem understandably crest-fallen when the topic of her mother surfaced. Anyway, the conversation continued and before Tyler knew it, the girls were leaving ahead of him. "...Uh. Yeah. See you soon." he waved back, and then sighed. Maybe it was the hotspring atmosphere that had them on the move so quickly, they were likely just eager to relax in the warm waters.
    Tyler turned round to face Altair but was surprised to see him rushing off to some girl Tyler didn't know. Tyler sighed again, but not in negativity. "Forever alone." He joked and headed to his room. He unpacked the things he had putting them in their proper place and then he headed to the male locker rooms. He got himself a locker and quickly stripped down, wrapping a towel around and tying it at the waist. He locked his clothes away and then headed out into the cool night air. Steam swirled from the hot water, creating patterns in the air as it floated up skywards. Tyler wasn't alone, he saw familiar faces including that of Harley, Cherno and Anthony. ...and... Temperance? A girl was in the male hotsprings? What the hell? And... hmm... something had clearly happened. Anthony was shaken by something, that was for sure.
    It was none of Tyler's business, but he stood by the pool of water, towel still wrapped around him while Temperance was here. He knew better than to enter the business of others where he was not needed.

[​IMG]
    [Mood: Excited ~ OOC: ~ Listening to♪]
    "Finally! I've been waiting for this for a long time." The young girl commented to herself as she entered the female locker room. "I'm at a hot-springs! A real hot-springs! The whole place screams out nude social interaction. Nakedness is encouraged, and therefore so is comfort!" She spoke satisfied as she approached a free locker and started unbuttoning her shirt with practiced ease. The young girl's name was Zoey Quill, a new student having transferred into Bellhurst Highschool not too long ago. She was still kinda unknown as a student compared to everyone else, but she was finding her place quickly despite being the new girl. It'd take more than being 'new' to hold her back from living her life to the fullest. Zoey was the type of girl (more of a tomboy really) who lived life moving forward but always appreciating what was around her as well as behind her, and possessing the ability to stop moving forward to quickly smell the flowers if need be. Her life had been hectic with the move recently and... things from before, so when she learned she had a chance for a free hotsprings visit, she jumped at the chance to take it. A chance to relax at one of her dream settings like she'd seen in so many manga and anime. HELL YEAH!
    Her shirt was off now, and she unclipped her bra easily, letting it slide off, the straps gliding down the length of her arms and freeing her generous C-cup (ALMOST 'D' as she reminded people if they asked) breasts. Next came shoes, socks, skirt and finally panties. She stood there in full nakedness for a moment, not caring to cover herself up. She was so much in her own zone, she didn't even notice if others were in the locker room with her. She grabbed the fluffy towel and wrapped it round her torso loosely. She wouldn't be keeping it on long anyway.
    She traversed the length of the Locker room and finally out to the baths.
    ...This place was wonderful. The area was wide and the sky was fully visible. The steam in the air filled her with warmth already, even as she discarded her towel leaving it close by for her and approached the water's edge. There were others in the bath, but she didn't shy away about being nude. They were all girls after all. Who really cared? They all had the same... uh... yeah. She walked over to a bucket and filled it before emptying it over her head, letting the water drain away down a vent. She'd seen this done in anime loads of times before. It served to wash her off before actually entering the shared baths. With her hands, she moved her long flowing (now wet) red hair out of her face and finally, she approached the waters edge and tested it with a toe, before allowing herself to descend and her body become completely submerged in it. The hot water was heavenly and instantly served to relax her muscles. She sighed contently as calm and peace came upon her, the water washing away all of her fatigue, aches and pains. She looked around the bath to see who else was there. No one she recognized... Oh... except for one. Yes. She was the girl who always hung around with...
    Suddenly, Zoey lost her footing and fell sideways somehow, her head going under the water. She quickly grabbed the side and cursed her clumsiness as she pulled herself above the water and took in a deep breath. She leaned back, using the edge of the bath as support for her back to rest against and tried to let herself relax again. She looked up at the sky feeling like she was being drawn towards it. This place was truly beautiful.

6. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

As soon as she had finished explaining about her general "tardiness" to all that was going on, Allison heard someone exclaiming in joy about hot springs. Well, she sure seems excited. she thought without turning her head. She would soon see who it was anyway, as the girl rushed out of locker room stark naked, and seeming completely unabashed by it. Though the next thing she did confused Allison a bit. Before the girl hopped into the spring, she sort of washed herself off first. Oh...were we supposed to do that first? Well I guess that would explain why the water's so clean....despite lots of traffic...oh mans I really don't know how to hot spring. How does one hot spring? she thought closing her eyes and frowning in embarrassment. It didn't seem to matter as much here, but she was sure back in eastern Asia or something, she would've committed a travesty and be sooo rude. Because people just get so offended there so easily. While musing with a frown at Asia's strict manners, she didn't notice the new girl going into the bath until she heard a rather violent splash catching her attention immediately. Had she fallen? Allison got up and as fast as she could waded through the water trying to reach where the splash had been. Though thankfully the girl resurfaced again and Allison breathed a sigh of relief. "Hey, are you all right? Did you sl-! uh...slip?" asked Allison holding back a laugh as she herself also slipped a bit. The rocks and ground sure were slippery.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : WHAT IS A LIFE, I DO NOT HAVE IT }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD : SLIGHTLY DISAPPOINTED / ANNOYED }

xxxxxxxxxx Being in the baths was very nice, and for a long time, it was just Kallisti alone. Too soon, it felt like, other people were joining her, but they were other students from Bellhurst. The first had been a frail-looking girl that Kallisti had only seen once before, at the hospital, and just looking at her, she could tell that the girl had lots of internal conflict - what was her name, again . . . ? Oh, yes, it was Heidi. She hardly paid attention to Heidi as her mind talked among itself about this or that, Kallisti herself just trying to relax.

And then someone unwanted came to the baths area, she was just getting ready to get in - Temperance. Kallisti heard an extremely irritating ringtone and clicked her tongue, trying to block the sound out with humming of her own. She snapped to attention when she heard Temperance screaming in horror, " LINDSEY! LINDSEY! PICK UP THE PHONE! " She didn't care who this "Lindsey" person was, but she wished that she hung up the phone and that Temperance would go away - Kallisti had a severe headache now.

The phone clattered to the floor, and almost irritably, Kallisti whipped around and saw Temperance running away, her phone on the stone ground. She sighed heavily, rolled her eyes, and then looked back to the other girl, Heidi. Yelling and shouting from the boys' side of the bath could be heard, and Temperance was over there - and she heard a familiar voice - Harley was somehow involved. Was that Altair, too? What was going on?

Her attention was taken away from that when Allison showed up, asking her a question, " I do not know why Miss Temperance is in the men's bath, she must have some sort of business with one of them . . . " Though she hoped that one wasn't Harley, " I believe something has happened to a girl named Lindsey and that she is exacting her 'revenge' on one of the boys. " The explanation was nonchalant, uncaring - she didn't care for Temperance, or what happened to her so-called 'friend'.

And then yet another girl joined them - one that wasn't Madeline, and Kallisti was becoming slightly apprehensive at the girl not showing up. She said that she would meet her here, right . . . ? This girl was bright, too bright, and she was very excited about coming to a hot springs - what was the word for the people who were obsessed with anime and manga and things alike? Oh, yes, an otaku . . . Kallisti did not like those kinds of people, though there were some exceptions. This girl, however, would not be one of them, for the minute she opened her mouth, Kallisti found her very annoying.

In the bath, Kallisti made herself scarce around the other three girls, once again leaning her head back onto the rock behind her to look at the sky.

Where was Madeline . . .?

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS / SURPRISED ]

xxxxxxxxxx " I don't know. I didn't do anything. She's just evil! " If the situation hadn't been so serious, Harley would have laughed, but he was still having a bit of a hard time controlling the struggling girl in his arms. He shot another question Anthony's way, " Are you alright? You should probably go before she tries to kill you again. " he told him, slightly stern, almost worried. Ahh, this part of his mind was troublesome, sometimes.

Another voice had entered the vicinity and Harley sighed - now what? Oh, fantastic, it was the video game character with white hair. Despite the two of them being similar, Harley didn't like this kid, he had an arrogant and slightly psycho air about him. When he spoke coldly to the girl in his arms, Harley rolled his eyes, wondering if anyone found that intimidating at all. How annoying, but he was glad he asked, for he wanted to know himself, too. Why had a small girl come into the men's bath, trying to kill Anthony?

" Not . . . evil . . . " Temperance sobbed out, and Harley wanted to laugh again, " Your sister . . . " He immediately came to attention - so Elizabeth, Anthony's older and very protective sister, did have something to do with this, " Evil. Killed them all. " He raised an eyebrow as Temperance curled into him, " Samantha . . . Amy . . . Nichole . . . and . . . and . . . " Obviously, Temperance was in no state to talk, but Harley discovered she could fall apart, just like other humans; she was completely vulnerable right now.

The girl was shaking, Harley should obviously let her go, but with such an opportunity knocking at his door, he couldn't. This was almost too good.

Had Elizabeth really done something to her . . . "friends"? Or was this all a misunderstanding? Crying because of trivial things was one thing, but crying over a murder was another. Perhaps he wouldn't have put it past Elizabeth - but she was a girl who didn't act without reason, so why had she ( if she did ) kill those girls? Temperance said it was Anthony's fault - what could he have possibly done? Anthony couldn't hurt a fly. Elizabeth, was she exacting revenge for Anthony? These girls, Harley bet, had done something to Anthony to make Elizabeth mad, " Anthony, do you know the girls she's talking about? " he asked calmly, having less trouble with Temperance, almost gently.

" . . . I listened to Lindsey die . . . as your sister shot her. Hurt her like the others . . . " Oh, boy. What did those girls do to Anthony to deserve them being shot? Eventually, Temperance calmed down, weak, and Harley loosened his grip on her a little. She was crying.

" I think I'm up for the night, kiddos, " he told Anthony, Cherno, and Altair. He then turned to Cherno, " We'll figure out you, soon. I'm very interested in your case, Cherno Plume. For now, this one looks like she need sleep. "

In one swift movement, without having any trouble, he swept Temperance up into his arms, the people around them watching, and then headed to the locker room, using his leg to open the door. For a brief moment, he let the girl down, set her on the bench, and then glared at the men around him, telling him mentally to get the hell away. He quickly slipped on his pants and jacket, arming his shirt, and then retrieving Temperance, " You need clothing. " he told her, slightly gruff, " Where are your clothes? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: Distraught | OOC: don't have much time to post today. | Day: 12.3 | Wearing
    He didn't do anything. He didn't do anything. He didn't do anything. She kept repeating it to herself. Her body was being lifted into the air, and her green eyes locked on his in shock. "What are you doing?" She asked sternly. Did Harley really think he could take advantage of her so easily? If he did, he was a bigger pig than she thought.​
    "I think I'm up for the night, kiddos, " he told Anthony, Cherno, and Altair. He then turned to Cherno, " We'll figure out you, soon. I'm very interested in your case, Cherno Plume. For now, this one looks like she need sleep. "

Sleep. She did need sleep. This had exhausted her, but Temperance had a hunch he was attempting to take her more than just to bed. He carried her into the locker room and only set her down to allow himself to change. Her eyes never left his face as he changed out of the towel and into his clothing. Maybe she could regain a small portion of her dominance back. Probably not. Not with Harley at least.

He quickly slipped on his pants and jacket, arming his shirt, and then retrieving Temperance, " You need clothing. " he told her, slightly gruff, " Where are your clothes? " Was he that obtuse? What a stupid question to ask.

"In the locker, obviously." There. Treat him like he's dumb. He is dumb. So it wouldn't be hard. He's a dumb stupid arrogant pig. She rolled her eyes and wiped some of the tears away with the back of her hand. "I'm not as dumb and vulnerable as you think Harley. There. Tell it to him straight. He wouldn't be taking advantage of her so easily. She wasn't like the rest of the airhead bimbos he managed to coerce into his bed.

she didn't want him holding her. There was a briefly lapse in judgment where she was willing to lean on him for comfort, the way Madeline leaned on her, but she wouldn't be so easily tricked into bed. He was a player. She had spent plenty enough time with players and watched her friends fall into pits with them. Her friends...

"what's...what's wrong with cherno?" she managed. Temperance pulled herself out of his grasp and stood there on her own shaky two feet. She didn't want him touching her. She didn't want anyone touching her, especially not men like him. All her mind could think about is what invested the guys had been discussing. What about him needed figuring out? She teeth grinded on her lip, nervously chewing away at it. Did she really want to hear the answer?

her feet started moving, slowly, in the direction of the door. She didn't feel bad about what she did, but she was dripping wet and needed to dry off. Her clothes were in the other room and maybe going into the women's locker room would mean Harley would leave her alone.

9. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing : Tumblr : OOC : Music
    When Alyssa got off the bus to the Hot Springs, the first thought she had was: "Wow."
    The resort looked astonishing, with it's beautiful exterior and lobby, she couldn't resist standing with her mouth open in shock (the good kind).
    Alyssa went ahead and got a room to put her stuff down. She was glad to finally be able to stretch, as she spent the past hour or so doing nothing but texting with Lisa and some of her friends and playing constant Temple Run.
    "What should I do now?" She asked herself.
    Then Alyssa remembered the main purpose of this resort, and got out her swimsuit to relax in the springs.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ OOC : OH MY FUCKING GOD ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : AMUSED ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx Harley ignored the superior tone in Temperance's voice. He knew what she was trying to do; treat him as if he were below her, as if he didn't have normal intelligence. It was silly and childish because it was completely unwarranted; he hadn't done anything to deserve it, she was just scared that she was losing her control over the situation.

He had a bit of a news flash for her: she wasn't in control anymore. All she could do now was give suggestions and be hopeful that he would listen. He probably would, but she didn't order him around and expect him to listen. He was objective, right now, and his objective was to get Temperance to her room.

" I'm not as dumb and vulnerable as you think, Harley. " Temperance said, her whole body very shaky. Harley let out a chuckle; she was nervous and very tired. She was making up things to reassure herself.

" I didn't say either of those things, Temperance. " he replied easily, with a measured tone, " Don't think so lowly of me, I'm not as much of a manwhore as you seem to think I am. " She was able to get out of his arms as she told her this, but he didn't mind. Still, she looked like she was just ready to fall over, so he'd still be here, if she did.

" What's . . . What's wrong with Cherno? " the girl asked him and he looked at her for this question, quickly analyzing her face and why she asked it. When he had come to a good conclusion he was satisfied with - one that ended in her having some sort of feelings for Cherno, he smiled at her.

" He's had something of a memory lapse. " he began to explain as the two of them walked, " He had a bag of goodies with him, people's names labeled the gifts, but he didn't know who any of the people were. Your name was on one of them, too, Temperance, " he finished, eyeing her for a reaction, " He doesn't even remember who he is. "

Temperance was a hard nut to crack, but with time and a little bit of careful handling, it'd get easier. Harley watched as she strolled into the women's locker room, and he leaned next to the door, his arms crossed, waiting for her to come out. What would he do after this? This was always the tough bit for him - to use the subject or to be their friend? Either path was advantageous for him, but what about the subject themselves? Yes, despite popular belief, Harley did have a conscience, he just ignored it often to get what he wanted.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Mood: Relaxed... ~ OOC: ~ Listening to]

Zoey looked up at the girl who approached her and nearly slipped on her own too. Zoey found herself giggling and trying to hold it back but failing. "Yeah. I did, but I'm alright thanks." She grinned in response. "I was caught off guard with how relaxing the water is, and then I just wasn't paying attention I guess, making me slip. I didn't realize just how slippery these rocks could be." She wondered how she should talk to the girl next, what she should say... Next up would come... an introduction probably? "Oh. Um. The name's Zoey. Zoey Quill. Nice to meet'cha. I'm guessing you go to Bellhurst High too?" she asked the girl after having giving her name. The girl in front of her was pretty cute, sorta tomboyish. Not that Zoey ever judged from appearances, but she just got the feeling that she'd get on with this girl. They seemed pretty similar somehow. It'd be nice to actually make a few new friends here. After all, being the new girl, she didn't know many people just yet.
    She noticed in the background that the girl she had recognized was making herself scarce, so to speak. Was it due to her arrival? Zoey awkwardly scratched the back of her head in her habitual manner for a brief moment.
    Had she somehow annoyed or irritated the girl with her presence? Zoey couldn't help but offer a sigh. She didn't like to bug people, and this girl especially... well, annoying her was the last thing she wanted.
    After all... Zoey might just need her help one day.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

"I'm not as much of a manwhore as you seem to think I am."

was he joking? He seemed pretty serious. "sure."

she sighed and kept focus on walking as they approached the women's room. Cherno. Cherno lost his memory? How was that possible? He didn't remember who he or anyone else was? Her chest ached again. He didn't know who she was? Harley said something about presents. "oh...okay..." she mumbled as she entered the locker room. Oh good. He wasn't following her. She would have a Harley free moment.

what kind of game was he playing? There was definitely something off. She just couldn't place it. As she approached the locker containing her possessions, she fell to the floor. Her black bangs fell in her face and her shoulders hunched forward. Her palm rested on the cool locker door, arm extended, and a new wave of sobs overcame her. Her friends were dead and cherno...he didn't remember her? How could he not remember her? Why did he get her a present? He got everyone a present. She wasn't special. He probably just wanted to keep her from feeling left out. Of course. She didn't like presents anyway. Temperance liked picking out her own stuff. She liked knowing what she was getting.

he doesn't remember me. it hurt to admit, but it was good. It was better this way. If he didn't remember her, then he wouldn't be in danger. Neither of them would get hurt. That was a lie. She would still hurt, but that was fine. She deserved it. Maybe...maybe Harley being here was a good thing. He was still a manipulative ass, but he could distract her. A manwhore-- or, more specifically, someone she had no emotional attachment to-- and that orange tablet were Just the medicine she needed. Temperance pulled herself up and opened an empty locker, taking the towel out of it, and wiped her face.

when she was dry, she finally got changed and stood there taking deep breaths. There was no way she could leave the locker room until she was better. Steeling her nerves and exhaling out the last breath of despair, temperance began to walk back to the entrance. How long had she kept him waiting? No matter, if he wanted her, he would have to work for it. She greeted Harley with a smile and walked right passed him. "if you're taking me to my room, you better keep up." she wiggled her finger in his direction and headed for the stairs. She hated elevators.

13. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Yeah I hear you," agreed Allison about the rocks. "I'm Allison. And yeah I go to Bellhurst too. But...I...don't think I've seen you there, Zoey." It's true that Allison's memory of people was pretty terrible, but it was mainly because they all ended up looking the same to her. All the girls were pretty and nice(well most), and all the guy were handsome and nice(well most), and so they all blended together and blurred for her until they individually stood out from the crowd to her as being called "friends". Or if you're like Harley, a "friend of sorts". Well, a normal friend now. Regardless, her attention kind of got diverted by the sounds from the men's side. Things seemed to have calmed down some, and the heat from the hot spring had by now made Allison so relaxed and drowzy, she could fall asleep in the spring itself, if it didn't mean drowning. So she decided it was time to go, and maybe she could also find out what was up next door and maybe help in some way. "Ah, sorry Zoey, but I guess you can tell me some other time. I think I've had enough hot springing for today and just call it a day. See you," she said as she turned away and made her way back to the locker room area.

As she headed back, she checked to see if Quintus could see her and waved goodbye to her with a drowzy smile. She also waved goodbye to Heidi, despite never catching her name, and quickly made her way to the locker room, having forgotten to grab a towel nearby before entering the hot spring. The stark temperature difference between the water and the air was amazing. The mist from the spring helped warm it up a bit, but not by much. Allison was chilled, and if she didn't dry herself off and get some clothes on, she'd have to get back into the spring just to warm up again. Oh gosh this is terrible. I'm naked in front of all these other girls, and they're probably judging me and holy frick where are the towels. After a frantic search, she found them and quickly dried herself off and attempted to dry her hair. She never got submerged, but from that slip of hers, she got a lot of it wet. Satisfied and also lazy to continue drying it with a towel rather than a hairdryer, Allison got dressed in her spare clothes, forgetting to use the bath robes. She really didn't know how to hot spring. Finally warm and dressed in comfortable clothes for sleeping, she slowly left the women's bath. Jetlagged, and sleep deprived, she wasn't really sure what she was doing anymore. She just knew that she would dry her hair and collapse in bed. It was then she saw Harley walking with some girl up the stairs. Well that was strange. But she couldn't really focus that well. All she wanted was to get to bed, but she ended up following after them like a stalker up the stairs to their floor. How awkward. She hoped he didn't turn around and see her and ask what the deal was. Not like she could give him an answer now. She briefly wondered who the girl was. Had Harley picked up a girl so fast? Damn he was good. Not that she cared. Nope.

When they had all gotten to the 3rd floor, Allison slipped by them and went into the room to immediately blowdry her hair. After a few minutes, satisfied that it was dry, she finally went to a bed and went to sleep after settling herself. She'll unpack tomorrow.

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Since Bushy had to go to sleep, but Jayn insisted he post to end his day, he decided to make an unformatted breaking the fourth wall post which he would edit tomorrow into something more proper. All so he didn't have to get a strike against him.

Basically:

Tyler and Zoey (after Allison had left) went back to their rooms and then to sleep.
    Yay. Sleep is good. So Bushy decided to go too.
    Night night~

15. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John held his stomach and groan quietly as he traveled the halls back to room 347. He was stuffed. And it felt so good. He sighed in relief as he sat on his bed. Briefly he remembered what had happened there mere hours ago. He sighed again and crawled into bed. He was so drowsy, the itis was making nothing but sleep important too him. He yawned andkicked off his shoes before burrowing into the blankets and shutting his eyes for the night. Good sex. Good food. What a night.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi watched as the two strange girls left. Good. That just left the not-temperance girl. She crawled out of the water hesitantly and stretched. The water had loosened her muscles, but not her mind. While she stretched, she noticed the pile of broken phone on the ground. Her towel was dripping water on it and she scooped up as many of the pieces in her hands as possible. There was a round orange spree candy like thing mixed in with it. Was it temperance's? Would she want her candy back? It must have been important if she kept it with her phone.

Heidi debated eating it briefly, but then figured temperance might get angry again. She didn't like seeing the cheerleader angry. Her hands shakily held onto everything as she carried it into the locker room. She pulled open the locker door containing her few possessions--well, Altair's possessions. She wrapped temperance's broken phone and candy into a towel and held it under arm once changed.

she still hadn't actually gotten checked in, so once she reached the lobby the receptionist gave her a room key and she took the elevator to the third floor. 328. Upon opening the door, Heidi noticed someone already in bed sleeping. She tip-toed quietly across the room and took off the excess layers before curling up for sleep.

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : WHAT IS A LIFE, I DO NOT HAVE IT }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD : TIRED }

xxxxxxxxxx Kallisti had never found out what happened with Temperance, but she was starting to feel the heat of the hot spring. Looking at the vast sky, she could tell it was late and that it was time to get out. Honestly, yes, she was disappointed that Madeline hadn't shown up. Was she really so . . . unreliable? Kallisti frowned; she wanted to give the girl the benefit of the doubt, she wanted to believe that something had come up for her. That time, when she had gotten that message on her phone . . . It must have been something important.

At the end of the night, it had only been Kallisti. The baths were nice, but . . . her head was feeling light and she thought she might pass out - which would have been not so good to happen. Ah, so conflicted - she wanted so badly to wait for Madeline, so badly . . . She wanted Madeline to show up . . . Even if she didn't, though Madeline and her shared a room, she would see her soon. Why was it such a big deal for her to show up here, now?

With a deep, longing sigh, Kallisti stepped out of the bath and went to the locker room to dress herself. She would see Madeline in their room - she hoped. When she finished dressing, she stepped out into the hall, and it was just in time to see Harley following Temperance up the stairs. What were they doing together?

Her blue eyes narrowed and flashed; of course he would.

She sighed, her muscles relaxing and then she reached the elevator, stepping in and waiting for it to go up. Once she reached the third floor, she slowly walked down the hallway and then into her room, closing the door quietly behind her. she placed her stuff on a chair and walked to the beds, sitting on the edge and leaning forward.

It had been a nice enough night, she guessed. She wondered where Madeline was.

[​IMG]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CALM ]

xxxxxxxxxx As soon as she had come out of the locker room, Temperance was decidedly different than when she had gone in. For one thing, the air around her had once again contained a superior feel to it and center-of-attention Temperance had returned. Harley was amused, now. So this was the game she wanted to play, was it?

He wasn't interested in her being, per se, but he was interested in her behavior, in her mind. Her body was merely a bonus, as Harley saw it. Fit to use as he pleased if he pleased. At the moment, he didn't want to use it. " If your taking me to my room, " she began to say as she strut pass him, " you better keep up. "

As he began to follow her, he grinned and rolled his eyes. Still, Harley could easily tell this little . . . wall of hers, whatever she wanted to call it, was fragile and needed more time to reconstruct - he wasn't fooled so easily.

" Of course, your majesty. " he murmured under his breath as he followed up the stairs and to the third floor. When the two of them reached it, he saw a small figure disappear into one of the rooms, but he thought nothing of it. " Now that we're here, would you like me to go? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

18. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

She felt a little bad telling Temperance, but she trusted she wouldn't spread it around ...Well, she didn't really trust it, but she was trying to.

The room was empty, much to her despair. She removed her scarf and hat, slipping out of her boots and placing them neatly against the wall. First stop, the shower. She washed herself quickly and completely, even dipping her hair into the water and scrubbing her scalp clean with one of the delicious smelling shampoos provided. When she was finished, she stepped out and dressed again. Second stop, the bed. She collapsed.

She was planning on just taking at twenty minute power nap...But somehow that nap turned into a forty minute one. When she opened her eyes, the room was completely dark. She felt rushed, and a bit panicked as her thoughts flashed over to Quin. She pulled herself out of bed, grabbed her key and brushed through her hair with her fingers like usual. Then she was out of the door and straight to the hot springs. She had never been in one before, but her insecurities were in the back of her mind as she flew past her peers and straight into the locker room.

She pulled her clothes away, nearly falling over and giving herself a concussion, and placed the key to her room along with the clothing into a locker. She took a deep shaky breath, frantically wrapping a fluffy white towel around herself and trying to slow her pace as she walked out to the water.

She wasn't there.

Well, of course not, how long did Madeline think Quin would wait for her? It was okay. It was perfectly fine. It was understandable. She understood.

Madeline felt embarrassed, though. Out here pretty much by herself, naked under this towel. She felt embarrassed to have come, and embarrassed that she would have to go back to her room and see her and apologize--assuming Quin was even in there. She wanted to cry again. She didn't know what to do exactly. She didn't want to go back to her room at all.

Dressing took a bit longer than undressing had, as she felt pretty sluggish and dead. The nervousness and slight excitement from earlier had melted away into nothing. Her journey back through the lobby, and up to the third floor seemed quieter than it should have. It felt like the world had just kind of died. Why had she come here in the first place again? Temperance? No, because she knew Quin would be there...and she had completely fucked that up. Completely. Good for her. Good for fucking M.

It's not like it mattered, though. She couldn't do anything about how she felt anyway. Well...She could.

She entered the room as quietly as she could, praying to God Quin was at least sleeping, but no. She was just kind of sitting on the edge of one of the beds. Madeline felt devastated somehow. She wanted to turn around and leave, but she couldn't do that...She wasn't a coward, not all of the time. Still, she was ashamed. Ashamed that she had missed something like that--and ashamed of why she had missed it. This is why it was better for her to just be alone. To not even bother. To not even care.

She set her key down and slipped off her shoes again. Her breathing was extremely irregular, and her face was burning, but she somehow forced herself to move forward.

"Looks like I just missed you..." It was weird how they hadn't run into each other at all. "I'm...Really sorry, Quintus." She wanted to offer an explanation, but she couldn't do that. She just couldn't. This was all a mess...She sat down on the second bed and sighed softly. Her eyes still felt heavy and sleep sounded like the best option, if she were to escape these feelings.

19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: contemplativeinteraction: ooc:
    He ...
    He couldn't ...

It was all so quick for him. A second of relaxation turned to terror. Cherno looked wide-eyed and petrified as he saw the commotion in front of him. The crazed girl yelling about her friend. Her choking of the young boy. What was ... what was happening? And why couldn't Cherno move?! He was in shock.

That's right.
    These random people. In shock.
    In shock, and he felt terrible, useless.

He couldn't reply. His words became mumbled. Who was this girl? What was going on?
    And Anthony was released.

Was this the one they called "Temperance"? Why ... why was she so crazy? Cherno's heart sank. What was wrong? What was happening? Harley picked her up and carried her off.

Goddamn.

He stayed in the water, unable to move. Anthony's voice was rough and coarse. He was not even able to figure out anything about himself. What the hell just happened?

It took a long while for Cherno to snap back to his senses.

Bang.

But his eyes shone again, after looking with a dead, dull stare at the entire scene.
    He saw Anthony off to the side, his neck probably sore. Shoot, the cute kid was hurt. Was he okay? Please be okay. Please be okay, Anthony.

Cherno slowly moved his hand through the water. It was a ghostly movement, as if he was testing out his limbs for the first time. His whole body felt sore. Why was his heart hurting over this? It was as if during the entire ordeal his heart screamed to release itself from his chest, but it simply could not.

He waded over to Anthony and wrapped his arms around him in a hug.

Was he really doing this? Hugging a strange kid he just met. Or rather, he just figured out about. He still knew nothing about him. But, you know, strangers in their weakest moments needed help as well, right?

"Please be okay, friend." He said quietly, before releasing him and moving to the other side of the small spring, looking away.

He looked towards the running water.

Running water.

Temperance. Temperance?
    He looked down at his hands. They were a bit wrinkled from the water, and with a dulled face, he traced lines through his fingers as he thought.

Temperance was the girl who was freaking out.
    Why was she freaking out? She seemed really, really sad about it as well. He needed to know more. Cherno needed to know more.

"I'm getting out." Cherno said to Anthony, but without looking at him. He climbed out of the hot spring and deftly wrapped the towel he had on his head around his waist. Maybe the gift would make her happier. Where did she go? Harley said that she would be going back to her room.

Cherno walked over to the bag, his feet cold and wet from the cooling mountain air. He opened it up and looked inside for Temperance's gift. There it was. Perfect, perfect!

Wait.
    What was that? Was that his phone?

Hot damn. Jackpot!

Widening his eyes in joy, he quickly placed the gift on the nearby wooden bench and took out his phone. It was cracked, slightly. Why was it cracked? Ugh. These questions kept building up. His mind was going to have a throbbing headache at this point.

He knew these people, right? Cherno quickly clicked through to the contact list.

Wait.

What?

He only had five numbers here. What the heck? But ... but the gifts ...
    And who was the "medicine seller"? Cherno thought back to the bottle of pills from when he first woke up. Where were they? Did they disappear? He didn't even remember seeing them when he went into the men's room. Did someone steal them? What ... what did he even need them for? Goddammit. What if they were for something important? Ugh. This was terrible. All of it. Cherno lowered his eyes and brought his fist close to the bag to punch it in frustration.

...But this bag was filled with presents.
    It was filled with the hope and love of his past self.
    Cherno couldn't bring himself to punch his memories, and he rested his fist with a sigh.

Temperance was in his contact list. He had no idea who the other two people were. John? Brian? He wondered what type of people they were like. Were they here as well? Anthony was also on the list. They must have been good friends in the past, or something. No wonder he called him "Master of Logic". But Cherno was not in the mood for any of these shenanigans. He opened Temperance's contact information and began to write her a text message.

But he froze.
    There was a drafted message saved there, never sent.

This was another relic of the man once named Cherno. What would he do? Would he send it?
    ... She was ill before? God, this girl didn't seem to get a break, did she? Cherno's heart felt thin and weak. His stomach sunk. He felt more and more worry come to him. Why the hell did he-- did he feel so goddamn worried over a stranger?

That's right. Because whomever this person was, Cherno must have cared a lot for her, right?

Sigh.

He kept the message in a draft. It would be a memento. A personal one. It would remind Cherno about the Cherno that once had been. Instead, he sent a new one.
    But all that was rushing through his mind right now was the girl's reeling. Cherno had lost his foxlike smile this moment long ago. But he would have to keep a mask. Just for now. Just for this moment.

So he smiled, and turned back to Anthony, still lounging in the water.
    "Would you be happenstancin' to bunking with me on the night-day tonight, friend? After I-- I figure out my room, of course ... ahaha ..." Real smooth, Cherno. He blushed in embarrassment, looking sheepish. He couldn't really keep up much right now, though. "I'll be going to bed late, though. I've-- uh, I've got some tiddly little doohickey majigs to take care of, you dig? When-- when we see each other later. Yeah. Could you be jolly enough to explain to me who is this 'sister' of yours, friend? Wonderful!"

He closed his eyes and inhaled loudly, placing his fists on his hips in a defiant pose. "Hero of the Estate! I am giving you ... a task, a very important task." He coughed a bit. Could ... could he keep this up? "I need you to use your skills to guard this bag." He shot forth a finger at the open sack, before bowing towards him and turning towards the direction of the men's room with his phone and Temperance's gift. Quickly, he turned back to Anthony, winked, and extended his index finger at him in the motion of a gun, because he thought that was a cool thing to do, right?

But he did not say anything.

Inside, there were a few wooden basket spaces on the sides. Slots, slots ... There we go. One filled basket for a man named ... "Cherno".

"Cherno Plume".

Cherno's face lowered.
    Who was this man, Cherno Plume, really? His thoughts echoed to what Anthony had said earlier, where he wondered if he really was still Cherno.Was he really still Cherno? This worried him. This worried him greatly. His face became a bit strained. His heart became a bit sore.

But he had to be quick. He looked through the basket. Some old clothes of his. It was a glove, some bandages, and a nice jacket, among a few other items. Cherno had a strange fashion sense. But no pills. What happened to the pills? Why did he feel so worried so much? Did ... did Cherno need the pills to survive?

He fought back that thought. Nah. He-- he would be okay, right?
    Below his old clothes were a set of pajamas, traditional to the valley, along with a pair of wooden sandals. How-- lovely. Lovely? Aaah .... Cherno did not feel as, as enthusiastic anymore. He dropped the towel and quickly changed into the pajamas, slipping his wet feet into the wooden sandals. He placed the old towel on the bench, to be picked up by the cleaners, and walked out of the men's room. The main building. The signs pointed him forward.

theme of remembrance | polaris vector

It was getting a bit late. Torches lit the cold path, and the soft wind bit at his bare toes. Cherno shivered. It was getting really cold. But you know what? He looked down at the gift.

He would be figuring out a few things tonight.
    Hopefully, of course.

So he continued walking. The yards were empty, broken up by small gardens, torches, and bridges over tiny canals of moving spring water. Steam shot up here and there, but there was not a soul in sight. He looked to the stars as he crossed through the yard, his wooden sandals loudly clacking against the stones of the path. Clack. Clack. Clack.

Would the stars guide him? Was there anything waiting for him up there, that yelled to him about his past life? Why was it so hard to remember?

He stopped by the final bridge that led into the main building, curtains of mist dancing around his thinly-clothed, wet body. The stars were awfully bright tonight. He had never seen anything like it before, anyway. He wondered if he did. He placed the gift beside him on the ground, and brought his hand towards the twinkling sky, wrapping his thumb and forefinger around the brightest star.

Polaris, right?
    It always guided people home.
    It guided people to the things they knew about. To where they had history. Where they had memories.

He sighed, and dropped his hand. He would have to be his own star.
    Or perhaps the others were stars of his own.

He picked up the gift and entered the building. Save for a few electric lights and decorative torches, it was empty and a bit dark. But it was soothing. Calming. A nice place to wait and sit. Maybe relax for a bit. Cherno walked over to one of the sofas and plonked down on it, taking off his sandals and stretching his feet.

He glanced at his hands again with a sigh. It was just here that he noticed a small, barely visible scar on his left.
    What had Cherno gotten into in his previous time?

Well, he hoped that his little guiding star would decide to come. He looked at the warm light of the torches.

But right now?

Right now, all he could think of, as he reflected on the horrible screams of the tortured girl, was how he had failed to be Cherno Plume.

---
    (10/12) I am Cherno xxxxx
    (10/12) I am not actually Cherno xxxxx, because I do not have his memories
    (10/12) Cherno xxxxx was a person who gave gifts to people
    (10/12) Cherno xxxxx was a person with odd vernacular
    (10/12) Cherno knew Anthony in his past life, but did not know Harley(10/12) Cherno was a person who knew Anthony and Temperance
    (10/12) Cherno was a person who would have helped her otherwise
    (10/12) Cherno was Cherno Plume.

20. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: CONFUSED - UPDATE ]

"I am calm," he shot Altair, before finally regaining a normal pose.

Wow he didn't know where to go from here. Harley's suggestion about getting to safety sounded like the smart thing to do, but the evil witch stood in his way to the exit. So for now he would just remain put.

The two seemed as if they were ready to leave, but before they did Harley - Mr. Motorcycle? - asked something else. "Yeah," Anthony replied, "the cunning, mischievous sirens." Though before he could go on it seemed like the two were gone. This just left him in an awkward state as he stood there, unmoving and lost.

Maybe...he'll go back to the topic before? Oh, speaking of it seemed Cherno was moving towards him. What's this, a hug? It felt impossible to react, really, and for the most part he remained frozen. Though near the end of the embrace he did manage a smile and a pat on the back for the Master of Logic.

"I'm fine." He replied, still trying to make sense of it all. Had Elizabeth really done something awful? Sure she was wicked scary, like Temperance just was, at times but...to go that far...because of him? Was it really his fault?

Ah, finally a goal. To get some sleep, that sounded lovely now as his energy levels were nearly depleted. He'd even be bunking with Cherno, it seemed. "Well my room is 394, and my stuff is already there. So if you can't remember yours meet me there."

The next act lifted the hero's mood greatly. A task presented to him! His grin was full and he eagerly nodded. He even gave a quick salute. "Aye aye captain!" After the other's departure he quickly made his way to the bag, picking it up before moving into the locker room as well.

By the time he got there Cherno was gone, leaving him alone to dry off and put his shirt and jacket back on. Carefully did he gather the video game, returning it to the bag which he then held like scared treasure before making his way to his room. If anyone tried coming in to take Cherno's place they would get a screaming fit, since it was reserved. And reserved things were not meant to be taken by someone other than who they were reserved for.

Nodding at this thought he rest everything on the bed he had earlier claimed, shaking his head to further dry his hair.

Now...to wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.