♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Once Allison had gotten in and turned to Harley, she had tried her hardest not to immediately gag from the smoke. She had forgotten that he had that awful habit. Aw shiz it's going to be a long car ride. She thought with dread. However, Harley's reply distracted her from the smoke. "Who's Brian? And what names are you talking about? There were names attached to that e-mail?" Then after pondering about the mysterious Brian and names, a sudden thought occurred to her. "Waaaiiittt a minute....how do you know about that e-mail?! Wait...HARLEY. DID YOU GET IT TOO?!" Allison asked, eyes wide at the sudden revelation. And then shortly after that excitement of not being alone in the world, came sadness in a great wave. "Oh...but if you got it...then...you're also going to...ah I'm sorry Harley for not having talked to you in so long. I was supposed to be your moral compass, wasn't I? Err...something like that..." she said a bit more quietly between pauses of silence while looking down. Then after another long pause, "A hot spring huh? And skiing...been a while since I've last gone skiing. You ever skiied before, Harley?" It may be a few more moments before the thought that everyone else who had also gotten that e-mail would show up at the hot springs would occur to Allison. For now, it would seem that Harley was bumped up from "friend of sorts" to "normal friend" in Allison's book.

2. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARINGLATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]
    "This...everyone's going to trembling mountain. I could care less if you come...but..."

What the actual fuck. Why was everyone going? That sounded like suicide. Why was everyone so stupid? Granted, she had been one of the instigators in the past...But that was before the very obvious trend. When they're together, someone dies. Simple as that. It would be better to stay far, far apart and try to follow the rules as closely as possible.

"I won't tell anyone. You're business is you're business. And my business is my business. It's between us. It'll stay that way, but anyway...Brian sent everyone a text. They're all going to the hot springs and we would probably look pretty stupid if we're the only ones that don't go."

She relaxed, understanding. If she didn't tell, neither would Temperance. That was good, then. It took a lot of stress off of her shoulders and made her feel a bit more at ease here, despite the circumstances. She didn't completely trust Temperance, but she have something to lose as well--making her more likely to keep her word. It was the best she was going to get. She flinched when Temperance grabbed her arm and continued. ...She didn't like that she had done that, but this wasn't the time to start a fight. Maybe later.

"You don't have to go, but it might be nice. I'm sure you're girlfriend is going to."

Oh boy. Her face. Her heart. Her soul. She wanted to hide, but forced herself to keep her cool. Suddenly, the hot springs didn't sound so bad, she couldn't deny that. Besides, the image of Quin outstretched and open for that arrow...It still hadn't faded. If something were to happen and Madeline wasn't even there...

"I...guess we should go, then." Her voice was hoarse, so she cleared her throat and followed after Temperance. Her face was so hot she couldn't even feel the cold anymore. As she followed the cheerleader, she whipped out her cell phone and sent a quick text to Reuben.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

//short post is short...meh...

Temperance noticed Madeline follow after her. All right. This trip was bound to be a nightmare. That was certain. She sighed and walked quickly through the cold streets. She didn't know the buses well, having always taken a car; but she was familiar with the resort shuttle locations. There was one not to far from here. She walked briskly, wanting to get out of the cold was quickly as possible. She didn't have any of her gear so skiing would definitely be out of the question.

The bus pulled up down the street and she looked back at Madeline. "Looks like we made it," she mumbled and moved across the street to the bus. The bus doors opened and the driver looked down at them. Temperance handed the scraggly man a couple dollar bills and moved to the back of the bus. She hated sitting near the front. It was always filled with weird strange people. She set her stuff down on the floor by her feetin the off chance that Madeline would want to sit with her. She kind hoped she didn't. Sure it would be a long boring ride, but what would they talk about? It would just be awkward.

4. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENTWEARING }
    { OOC : FINALLY . . . }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : CONTENT }

xxxxxxxxxx Kallisti continued to ponder to herself; who would be there, would anything happen? . . . When had she become so paranoid? Oh, yes, when all of these people started dying - when she found that the e-mail that hadn't amused her was completely true, not a hoax. How horrible . . . But Kallisti had know death for a very long time, it was nothing new to her . . . She sighed.

The drive hadn't been as long as she had thought it might be, seeing as she had listened to several songs . . . They were all relatively long, and she liked to listen to them when she needed to be on the road for a long while. It may have been a two or three hour drive to Trembling Mountain, she didn't know, but it would be nice to get away from Coy City, the site of so many bad happenings for her.

Once again, she wondered who might be there, and exactly who Brian had sent that text to. Everyone in that e-mail? . . . Did that mean Harley would be going, too? That was the biggest of her worries. The other part of what taxed her mind was what the others thought of her - had any of them thought of what she did while they weren't together? They'd had more time to think about, to process what had happened, would any of them come to hate her?

. . . She decided that she didn't care. They could hate her if they wanted, then everything would be just as before - Tyler her only friend, and her music to keep her company. Only . . . There was more death in this version of her life.

Kallisti laughed a little as she pulled up to the entrance of the resort. Skiing, she had only been twice before, and that was with . . . with Lorinda and her mother, about two years ago. That was when she was under the impression Lorinda actually liked her. What a silly girl she had been, before . . .

She checked in, decided that two days would be enough time to relax and get away from everything. It would be nice. The clerk, a Ryoto-san, as he said to call him, directed her to her room on the third floor, after she told him other people would be coming, and that they might be under "Bellhurst". He said he would direct them all to the third floor, as well.

A few minutes later, Kallisti found herself down the hall, on floor three, and she opened the door to her room. It was . . . nice. Comfy looking - but two beds? Why would he give her a two-bed room? Oh well, perhaps one of the others would come to share it with her. If not, her bags could stay there.
    [​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : AMUSED ]

xxxxxxxxxx Finally, they were almost there. Alli had continued her little interrogation, but he didn't mind much. At least she spoke to him. " Who's Brian? " she asked, " And what names are you talking about? There were names attached to that e-mail? " Harley looked at her with surprise, suddenly remembering how oblivious she could be - then again, she had been in China when a lot of the things were going down, " Waaaiiit a minute . . . How do you know about that e-mail? "

Oh, you've got to be kidding me, Alli, thought Harley to himself, incredulously, " Alli, are you serious? "

As if to answer he question, she went off, " Wait . . . HARLEY. DID YOU GET IT, TOO?! " and then he mentally facepalmed. She was dense, but it was a little adorable to have her catching onto these things slowly. She went off about how sorry she was to not have talked to him in a while, and when she made a comment about being his moral compass, he smiled. Maybe she was - a little. She was worried about him? How cute. Maybe he could use this against h - No. He shook his head, not Allison. She was a good girl, a good person, didn't need someone like Harley corrupting her.

" Alli, Alli, " he pushed in, " It's alright, don't worry about it. It's been a while, sure, but it's not been so bad, man. " Then there was a long silence between the two of them. Had he messed up? Did she think she messed up? Naw, they were okay, because then she asked if he'd ever been skiing before, " I have, actually, " he replied with a smile, them finally pulling up to the entrance of the resort. As the two of them got out of the car, he thought about the last time he'd gone skiing. That felt like years and years ago, but it was only last year that he had gone with Lorinda and Lilith, separate from Kallisti, before Lilith's . . . accident.

" C'mon, I'll carry our stuff. Let's get checked in, " he told his friend, and then he led her inside. It was nice, spacious. There, sitting on the clerk's desk was a sign that read "Bellhurst". Had someone from school gotten here before they had? Ryoto-san told them third floor, two days, when Harley said that they were Bellhurst, too. He wondered who had gotten here before them, but decided it didn't matter - he would see the others soon enough. After a few minutes of walking, the two of them came to the room that shared the key's number, "324". Little had Harley known that Kallisti had gotten room 318, just a few doors down.

" Huh, would you look at that, Alli, two beds - wanna room with me? " he asked slyly, a glimmer in his eyes as he looked sideways at her, " Or better yet, share a bed with me, it'll be a blast. " Harley winked at her playfully.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair rubbed his cheek and groaned "Yeah, its hard to think of a time when we aren't fighting at all " Altair said with another groan "Thats how it is between the two of us...cant even get a proper conversation between the two of us" Altair said with a sigh and smiled "Though I guess the saying is true: Real men communicate with their fist" Altair said as he glanced down at his fist and grinned. "And his foot told me to go and take his new car" Altair said as he went to the nearby table and took the keys. "Well then shall we depart Heidi?" Altair said with a smile.

6. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12- STATUS: EXCITED - UPDATE ]

"HOT SPRINGS HOT SPRINGS HOT- Ow." Someone seemed to have 'accidentally' bonked him on the back with their luggage, probably due to his annoying ramblings that had only gotten louder the closer they came to the doors of the resort. But like that would actually hurt a warrior like him or even dampen his spirits.

After running inside he found himself being ushered to make sure he was signed in so he wouldn't be forced to pay later. What a nice teacher, his homeroom teach, to watch out for him like this. She even gave him some candy which he happily gnawed away at while wandering about. What a nice place this was! So Japanese and cool.

But first's thing first. To locate his chambers.

It wasn't that hard, not with the wise guide's help. What a smart being that thing was. Aha! And he was the first one to this room as well. He was just on a roll today. Or was everyone else really that slow?

Oh well, in any case he claimed a bed by placing his bag on it before stretching out. However neat this room was it'd be a shame to spend all day here while there were still so many quests to do out there. And thus he ran back into the hall to continue his searching.

That's when someone familiar entered the third floor hall. "Ha-ahh!" He tried calling out to Quin, but it seemed that she entered her room before he could reach her. Though perhaps she heard his voice? It was just that...he really had hoped to talk to The Archer of Death and figure out her view on that...event. Though maybe now would be a bad time? It was relaxing time after all. So maybe...just for now...they could just hang?

So he'd wait outside of her door, hoping she had heard him to avoid looking like a creep just standing there.

Oh. Someone else had come up shortly after she did too, it seemed. ...Herbert? Nah, that couldn't be his name. Well, whoever he was he came with Allison. Someone in the network fancied her, so if he got something about her, like favorite colors or foods, maybe he could get some free games...

No sidetracking though. Quin time. Hopefully.

7. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: ---interaction: ooc:

Urgh.

He woke up.

He ... he woke up? Where ... what-- was ... what was going on?
    He looked around him. He was. Oh wait. What? Was he naked? Oh ... oh, the water was a bit warm. It was ... soothing? Soothing. Steam puffed around in great clouds, shrouding his nude body in the mists of a mystery. Where ... where was he? What happened?

He stepped out of the hot spring. There was nobody there, right? Was there a towel, anywhere? Towel, towel ... there was a bag. It was a large bag, that's for sure. He looked by the bag and found a towel, and immediately wrapped it around himself, below his torso. Much more comfortable. The steam from the hot spring drifted around the spring lazily, shifting through the wet wooden boards and small pebbles that poked at his bare feet. A small bottle was placed by the bag, but he didn't pay it any attention.

He looked through the bag. There was -- what, huh. There was a bunch of things in here. They were wrapped carefully. Definitely gifts. He brought one out, something that seemed to resemble a video game, and shook it slightly. Sealed tight. There was a card on the top. He took a look inside.

He put the gift back in the bag and quickly retrieved another one. This one was more delicate - it was a bow, of sorts? It looked nice. Expensive, too.

Huh.
    He put back the gift, and kept taking out a few. More and more. He looked through the cards, and each of them had a distinct message. They were all very special, weren't they?

Tyler. Aileen. Johnathan. Altair. Elizabeth. A "damn old man". He got to the final gift.

The note was simple, but the present seemed to have taken the most care.
    He put the last gift away and kept the bag close to him, lifting it inside the hot spring's towel chamber. He brought the pills with him as well, because he needed to think. Pills helped, right?

He heard some movement outside. Cars.
    Were there others here? Maybe they could help, because it had been bothering him for a bit.

Who in the world was Cherno, and who the heck were all of these strange people?

[​IMG]

cherno arc_1 ( ) { end

8. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]

Aileen sat on the bench at the side of her house to wait for Brian. She had already received his text. When Brian arrived, he did not see her sitting on the bench, after all, the bench was not visible from the driveway. He honked a couple of times. Aileen purposely ignored the first two, to give her parents another chance. Nothing. The third one? Nothing. Aileen gave up and just walked towards Brian's car.

She walked to the trunk first and put her duffle bag in there before walking to the passenger's seat. Opening the door, she could hear is SNSD blaring causing her to smile. She sat on the seat and fastened her seat belt, then looked at Brian. "Thanks for driving me, Brian. Don't think my parents would have done it today..."

She looked back at her house and sighed. Not even with the honking and the blaring Korean music did they even come out. She frowned.

[​IMG]
    [ TumblrDOTD ]
    Cristina was surprised that she was not awoken by Tamora's annoying voice. It was the first time she hadn't been since she had moved in. Rather, Tamora was already in the bathroom getting ready. Why in the world is she getting up so early? Cristina looked at the calendar hanging by her wall. Oh. Hot springs. Right.

Their high school, had organized a student trip up to the hot springs, and since Cristina was already registered at the school, she was also to attend. Realistically speaking, Cristina was torn on whether she actually wanted to go or not. If she were to go, she would have to spend more time with Tamora and her annoying aura. But then again, Jeremy was going also, but Tamora would be glued to him all trip long, which really left her with nobody. On the plus side, she would get to sketch some amazing scenery... I'll go. But only for the scenery.

She got out of her bed and packed her small bag of clothes and other necessities. After breakfast, Tamora, Jeremy and Cristina were driven to the resort by Ms. Kerring. Cristina sat in the passenger's seat eating the bag of candy she had brought along with her, while Jeremy and Tamora sat in the back together. Looking at the rear-view mirror, Cristina could see them both. What the hell happened to Tamora's face? Is she applying to clown school?

Moments later, the song on the radio switched to one that clown-in-training really liked to sing. Cristina's eyes widened in fear. Even Jeremy seemed frightened. She liked to sing the song, but she did not sing it well. "OH EM GEE. IT'S MY FAVORITE SONG," the annoying one exclaimed. Cristina shook her head, and seeing this, Tamora stopped herself from singing. She started ranting, "Okay first of all, you are just being rude." Here we friggen go. "Just because you can't speak doesn't mean that you can control when other people use their voice."

Bitch, you did not just say that. Cristina was just about ready to turn around in her seat and pick a fight, but instead took a deep breath to try to calm herself down. "Tamora!" Ms. Kerring said in a stern voice, "I never want to hear those kinds of comments ever again. Understood?"

"T, that was really harsh," Jeremy said with a frown. Angry that she had lost, Tamora just remained silent, but continued to glare at Cristina. She did not really mind. As long as she had her candy, she could make it through this long ride.

9. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Heh cool. But I can carry my stuff. I managed to fit eeeverything I may need in this one backpack. Unless I forgot something. But I don't think it'd be that important if I forgot it right?" replied Allison to Harley's offer. The guy was slipping. He should've known Allison preferred to carry her own stuff and whatnot. With a small huff, she got the bulging backpack on her back and followed Harley after closing the passenger doors. When they got to their room, Allison was surprised how nice it was. "Whoooaaaa.....this is....swanky....wait. How expensive was this? Also who exactly is paying?" she sometimes hated being so Asian and cheap but it was kind of ingrained into her at this point, after growing up with her parents. It was then that Harley mentioned the number of beds. Well it wasn't that surprising, this was sort of like a hotel wasn't? But the way he asked it seemed like...flirting. Nah, Harley was just joking. Who the fudge would be interested in her? She was far too..."motherly" and picky about stuff (but not food. Never food. No wasting food. Wasting food is bad). "Hahaha....very funny Harley. But since, I know just about no one that well on that list of people you explained to me during the car ride, I wouldn't mind rooming with you. And no, we're not sharing beds. Unless you were really cold. What?" laughed Allison nervously. She hoped to god that Harley didn't hear that last part. And that if he did, he would figure she was joking. Half joking. "AHEM. So what do we do now? Do we still have time to go skiing or something?"

10. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John had done this time in time before so he knew just what to do and who to talk to. He was in and out and under ten minutes. He felt bad upon exiting the apartments and heading to the bus stop down the block. At the top of the hour he took the bus to the shuttle's that went to Trembling Mountain directly. On the way there John wished he asked his mother for more money. She had given him more then the fifteen he had at the stadium, but that was nearly halfway depeleted.

Hours later John found himself dropped off infront of the shuttle station nearest Trembling Mountain. As he looked at the building built into the mountain. He nervously clutched the strap of his backpack before heading into the place with a regal arrogance, swallowing his nervous nerves as he approached the front desk and showed them his school ID kept in his wallet. They gave him directions to the rooms assigned to te high school kids and their guest. An entire floor. They must be expecting a lot of people. His eyes and mind ignored all humans, observing them like the decor in the halls. The first room he abruptly entered was empty. Blessedly empty. He closed his door behind him and face planted the bed. Groaning in a lonely remorse.

11. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: poor cherno. ;-; ]

Aileen appeared from her driveway, looking back to her home. She looked disappointed as she shopped into the car and buckled her seat belt. "Thanks for driving me, Brian. Don't think my parents would have done it today..." She sounded borderline depressed. Her longing eyes wandered back to her house. Brian sighed and drove away, leaving the house, and hopefully his best friend's worries, behind them.

The duo reached Trembling Mountain in no time. As Brian unbuckled his seatbelt, he asked, "Hey Aileen, are you alright? The whole ride here you were pretty quiet." He paused and inhaled deeply. "Does this have to do with Alice, or your parents?" His tone was gentle, because he was walking into some rocky territory. Brian looked worriedly at Aileen, afraid of what her answer would be.

12. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE!! OOC
    She was happy to have made it, but also a little uncomfortable. She noticed Temperance putting her bag down, but she didn't let herself succumb to the pressure of sitting there. She was under no obligations, and it would honestly be really strange and awkward for the both of them. Instead she continued down the aisle, heading closer to the back of the shuttle bus, and taking a comfortable seat by the window. She regretted not packing anything extra, but she hadn't expected to go anywhere. She had her money, though, so...Though...That wouldn't last forever.

She sighed. Why couldn't she have been born to a rich family? She wondered how much better her life would have been, had there been money in it. She knew money couldn't buy happiness...but it could buy a lot of the things that would result in that happiness. If she had money...she would be able to stop all of this. The car thing wouldn't have even matter. She wondered about her father and how he was doing financially, and then she wondered about Uncle Reed.

"Ack..." She leaned her head back on the seat and took a deep calming breath.

[​IMG]

When they arrived at Trembling Mountains, she left the bus without another word to Temperance and headed straight to the check in desk. They directed her up to the third floor and gave her the key to her room. She felt a little excited now. It would be really nice to have some alone time up there. Maybe if she spent most of her time in her room, she could avoid the inevitable deaths. Suddenly her excitement to be alone turned into an excitement to see a certain someone, which transformed into a familiar guilt and feeling of shame.

By the time she reached her room, she was as calm and quiet as ever. She unlocked the door and entered, breathing in the scent of a freshly cleaned hotel room. Such a step up from Reuben's place. It was nice. She wasn't sure why there were two beds, but no matter. She entered the room, closing and locking the door. She wished she had Quin's number. Maybe a Tumblr message?

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi looked down at the baggy man clothes she was wearing. It didn't really bother her, but changing would have been nice. She picked up the sweatshirt temperance had given her and pulled on over her shoulders. "Right. Let's go." The brunette moved to the door and skipped outside barefoot. The ground was freezing under her feet. It burned her soles but she ignored the discomfort as she moved to the sports car. It was beautiful.

Heidi opened the door and climbed into the sports car, waiting patiently. She buckled up and stared out the window giddy. This would be lots of fun. "hot springs hot springs," she sang to herself. It was her first trip and it would be great. No matter what they say.

Temperance sat on the bus staring at her phone the whole way. damnit!! Why the hell hadn't he texted her back? She wasn't used to feeling like this. So...so rejected. It hurt. A lot. She bit her lip and sighed, frustrated. This was annoying. She wanted to cry and she didn't even know why. Because some stupid genius didn't like her? What did it matter?

She brooded over it until they finally pulled up to the resort. Madeline took off the bus in a hurry, not that she cared. Temperance shouldered her backpack and walked slowly to the front doors. The person at the desk was some quirky Asian that directed her to the third floor. Was he here already? Was he even coming? Her heart pounded as she walked down the hall. Anthony was standing there, apparently waiting for someone. She walked passed him absent mindedly.

The room was large and contained two beds. She didn't arrive with anyone, so until further notice, she was keeping the room to herself. She tossed the bag down on the floor and curled up on the bed. It was large and comfy. A nap would be nice. Temperance yawned, but decided sleep could wait. She swallowed hard and picked up her phone and room key.

She made her way back down the hall and out to the lobby. There was a fire crackling in the hearth and she decided to curl up on a couch for now. The hot springs sounded relaxing but she wasn't really in the mood at the moment.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT !! WEARING }
    { OOC : FINALLY . . . }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : SURPRISED }

xxxxxxxxxx What would she do for the next two days? She wondered to herself for a little while as she sat, crisscross, on the floor in front of the table. There was a wall behind her, just a few feet, that blocked the the entrance from her sight. Perhaps it was best if she posted to see if anyone else was here, on Tumblr, so that was what she did.

Kallisti got up from her table and thought that she should try an see the hot springs, too. There was a nice little view of them from the balcony that was connected to the room on the other side of the wall that had the circle cutout in it. Dusting off her white pants slightly after she stood, she made her way over there. What a lovely view it was, such peace could be had here . . . Could she finally have peace after all of these days . . . ? It would certainly be nice, but she didn't know if she could let herself have what she wanted - what she might need.

Why not forgive yourself already, love? I cannot . . . I do not deserve it . . . Of course you do, you've done nothing wrong. You're just being silly and stubborn. I am not! You are. Don't be so hard on yourself. Everything will be alright.

Kallisti sniffed, she could feel her eyes stinging slightly as she leaned on the railing of the balcony. But no - she wouldn't cry here. This was a place to relax, not to cry. When she turned around, that was when she heard the doorknob jiggle, and then have it open. She raised her eyebrows - who was it? " . . . Hello? " she called out, making her way towards the wall; maybe it had been a bad idea to call out, but she wasn't entirely defenseless . . . Her blue eyes peered towards the door opening and then she saw someone she definitely wasn't expecting ( but had been slightly hoping to see ).

" . . . Madeline. " she breathed, going around back to the table, and near the other girl, " This is . . . your room, as well . . . ? "

[​IMG]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : AMUSED ]

xxxxxxxxxx Harley decided that he liked the room he was given - it was almost like someone had gone through a list of images on Google and found one perfectly suited for him. The colors were dark and glistening, there was lots of leather, and it was all very . . . Harley-esque. Very nice. " This is a good room. " he announced to Alli, who was next to him, near the beds.

When she asked who was paying, he just laughed. But that was a good question - fortunately, he had a good answer, " If they don't send us a bill by the time we leave, it's on the house. If not, I'll pay. " he replied simply.

After he had made his comment about her sleeping with him in the same bed, Allison said " Hahaha . . . Very funny, Harley. " and he raised an eyebrow - she thought he was being funny? No, he was normally serious about those things, " But since, I know just about no one that well on that list of people you explained to me during the car ride, I wouldn't mind rooming with you. " she finished, " And no, we're not sharing beds. "

He was a little disappointed that she had turned down his very serious offer, but then he laughed to cover himself up, " Of course not, love. " he responded resolutely, placing his stuff next to the bed closest to the window, and then he swore he heard Allison mumble something else, but he couldn't make out what it was.

Allison then cleared her throat and looked at him. She really was an attractive girl, and he liked her personality. He also had a bit of a thing for girls with blue eyes - that being another reason he was very interested in Kallisti. Come to think of it, Allison and Kallisti were similar in appearance - dark hair, fair skin, blue eyes . . . But Alli's hair was a lot longer than Kallisti's. He could say they were both very beautiful. " So what do we do now? Do we still have time to go skiing or something? "

" I think we should save skiing for tomorrow. " he remarked, " I think tonight would be better suited for the hot springs - to unwind from that ride here. It was kinda long. In any case, I'm starving, shall we go down and see what's for lunch? " He forgot what time it was, but he shrugged.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"You'll pay? Jesus that's going to be a lot. How 'bout we split it instead? IF it comes to that." compromised Allison as she mentally thanked her past self for deciding to pack a decent amount of money as well. Harley had suggested skiing tomorrow. Sounded good to her, she wasn't quite ready for skiing yet. Car trip tired her out a bit. "Lunch? I technically already ate, but sure," she replied somewhat excitedly. Food was food. Not to mention eating would definitely distract them from the strange atmosphere that was in the room at the moment. As she went to leave the room, she glanced back at their bags. Welp, they could always unpack later. Procrastination, a teenager's worst enemy. While they were going down to wherever food was, Allison glanced at her watch. It was kind of late in the afternoon to be eating lunch, but eh. She could have something small or something like some cookies or chicken fingers with honey mustard sauce(best sauce besides ranch) or something. "I'm sorry I didn't offer to take a shift driving. I'm still drowzy from the trip and I guess I fell asleep shortly after my interrogation...heh...," laughed Allison nervously, "sorry about that."

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance straightened out in her seat on the couch and pulled out her phone again. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. She was getting fed up with all this damned silence. She chewed on the inside of her cheeks angrily. She was over this.
    She mashed the send button furiously. So much for him never giving up on her. Whatever. It didn't matter. Her head began to pound and her body was shaking. She was tired of dealing with this stupid bullshit. Temperance shoved the room key into her jacket pocket and marched into the women's changing room.

The room had a humid aura and there were rows of lockers everywhere. It reminded her of the locker room at school. She picked a small half locker and opened it up. A fresh towel sat inside of it and she pulled it out. It was soft and fluffy. She ran it against her cheek quickly before setting it on the bench behind her. Temperance tied her hair up into a bun and quickly began to strip out of her clothes. She wrapped the towel around her bare body and tied the top tightly against her chest.

Temperance shoved her belongings into the locker and made her way to the doors in the back of the room. They opened up to a large outdoor bath. Steam rolled off the water and embraced her welcomingly. She smiled pleasantly and took a seat at the edge of the water, only dangling her feet in. She couldn't do it. It wasn't like the water was that deep, but she just couldn't bring herself to get in. The cool air nipped at her skin, but it felt relaxing in contrast to the warm water at her feet.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And so the trip was about to begin. Heidi had already gone off ahead and entered the car but Altair suddenly ran off back to the house. After a minute or two Altair returned with a pair of worn out sneakers in his hands "I'd figure you need this at least" Altair said handing the sneakers to Heidi. Upon doing so Altair immediately took off his jacket and handed her with a smile "take this as well" Altair said. With that done Altair took grip of the wheel and smirked "lets test this baby out" Altair said as he pressed on the gas and took off.

The trip was pleasant, he really enjoyed driving the car and they were making good time. As he drove he noticed a pair of sunglasses on the side. They were obviously the old man's so he decided to take them and put them on. With sunglasses on, Altair drove on until they finally reached their destination. Parking, Altair stepped out and smirked "and here we are...lets get signed up" Altair said to Heidi as he started on his way to the check in.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi looked up in surprise. Shoes? Oh. She slipped them on quickly and then altair handed her his jacket as well. She unbuckled to put it on, the relatched the seatbelt. He climbed into the driver's seat and they eagerly sped off. Heidi nodded off on the long drive. She was horrible at staying awake during trips.

When the car finally came to a stop, she opened her eyes in a haze. They were there? They were there! She climbed out of the car quickly and started running to the door, leaving altair behind. They needed to check in, but all she wanted was to explore. She made a beeline to the changing room and ran to an open locker. She would find somewhere to sleep later. With the towel on, she skipped outside and jumped right in, not paying attention to anyone else there.

Heidi surfaced from the warm broth and looked up. Her wet bangs clung to her face and through the soaked strands, she noticed the pissed off look plastered on temperance's face. She was covered in water at the edge of the pool, but she wasn't sitting in it enjoying the warmth. "Oh um...temperance...hi..." she squeaked out.

19. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing| OOC |

She had fallen asleep during the bus ride to Trembling Mountain, but Simon had woken her as soon as the bus parked. Eleanora loved bus rides...and train rides...and plane rides. The gentle hum of travel always seemed to bring her some kind of comfort. She was grateful that her big brother was always there to wake her up when she needed it. A witch needed lots of rest, after all.

The lobby to the resort was full of people, and it made her nervous. She clutched the handle of her umbrella tighter and clung with her free hand to a duffle bag that Simon carried as he checked them both in for a two day stay. The man at the front desk smiled at her politely when their eyes met and she turned away, flustered. Direct eye contact with mortals was to be avoided. She wouldn't want to hurt anyone. Her heart was racing in almost as quickly as Moondrop's did when given catnip, so she decided to just avoid looking at the people around her. Their voices were still there, though, and they were loud.

The journey to their temporary living quarters was a long and tiresome one. The ride in the elevator was cramped and a bit uncomfortable, but she managed. Simon led her quietly through the hall of the third floor and to her room. The room was large, with two separate 'beds' and some of those delicious complimentary chocolates on the pillowcases along with something else. She helped Simon unpack everything and slipped off her shoes. This room...it was strange to her. Well, different than she had expected. It wasn't like the hotels she had been in before. She liked it, though. It gave her a positive energy.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxI am going to go get some lunch. We'll head to the hotsprings later. Are you hungry?

She shook her head slowly. It was a white lie, of course, because she hadn't eaten anything since much earlier, but she could wait until dinner. She wanted to spend some time alone exploring this new place! Simon accepted her answer and left the room, leaving her time to unpack her things. Within a about fifteen minutes, the room was covered in charms and protective seals.

Just in case.

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]
    " . . . Madeline. . .This is . . . your room, as well . . . ?"

She was just turning around when she heard Quin's voice. A few things happened at this point. Her face went completely white, her shoulders dropped, her head spun, and her stomach flipped. She had just gotten through writing a rather uncharacteristic Tumblr post, hoping to subtly lure Quin out into the open and find her when they got to the springs, but it seemed that she was already here. Where they sharing a room? She had been genuinely looking forward to a little alone time...but a bit of time with Quin.

This was bad. This was absolutely terrible. These feelings...They weren't just normal feelings. They weren't the type of feelings you get from being in a friendship, even a best friendship--she had learned that from books and movies. No, these were dangerous feelings. These were the feelings that caused problems. These were the feelings that killed Thomas. No. Why? Why...? What could she do? Was it too late? Were these feelings...okay? As long as she didn't act on them...As long as she didn't say anything...They were okay, right? Right?

She needed to know. It was becoming more and more essential to figure out how to summon Crestatia.

"Aah, Quin," she turned around finally and smiled briefly. "I'm sorry. The man gave me the key for this room...Could have been a mistake. I can request another room, if you want."

20. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : AAAAAAAAAH}
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : NERVOUS }

xxxxxxxxxx What are you going to do? I do not know - but this is not a good time for your to antagonize me. Fine. Breath. You'll be alright.

Kallisti wasn't . . . disappointed that Madeline was here, in front of here, but she was nervous. It had been a while yet, but for Madeline, Kallisti felt some rather . . . Well. She felt a little strongly for her, not necessarily friendship, though they might be close to something of the sort, but rather . . . She didn't want to admit it. She was having trouble admitting it. These thoughts should stay to herself, lest they should bring trouble - and it's not like Kallisti hadn't thought of that before, but she knew how to keep priorities . . .
    " Aah, Quin . . . " And her attention turned to the other, who was pale and nervous-looking, " I'm sorry. The man gave me the key for this room . . . Could have been a mistake. I can request another room, if you want. " she finished a very small voice.

" N - No . . . " she replied, a little too quickly. Goddamn you, Kallisti, she thought to herself, " It is . . . It is fine. Unless you would like to change rooms, I do not mind you s - staying in this one. " she admitted, a slight, rosy tint coming to her cheeks, " I was just going to . . . explore the rest of the hotel, I have nothing much to do . . . " Say something important, move, it'll be okay, " Th - There are two beds after all, and . . . "

Oh boy, she needed to get out of here before she messed up, " Youmaystayifyouwant, I wouldn'tmind, infactyes, pleasestaydonotgo, " she pushed out in one breath, and then more calmly, " This is a very nice room . . . And I saw the hot springs, down below. I do not know when I will go down, but I hope to go soon. " Something conversational, something safe. Maybe she should leave the room - make an excuse to leave the room? No, no . . . Madeline would become upset with her for sure. She had to be careful around her, she found that Madeline was very sensitive, didn't like to be left alone by someone.

Kallisti didn't know what to do - she was almost scared by this, " Wh - What will you do . . . ? "
    [​IMG]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

xxxxxxxxxx Allison agreed that they should go down to eat lunch, so after they both situated their luggage in the room, they headed for the door. That was when Allison said " I'm sorry to take a shift driving. " And Harley turned to her, " I'm still drowzy from the trip and I guess I fell asleep shortly after my interrogation . . . Heh . . . " she laughed nervously, " Sorry about that. "

He frowned - why was she apologizing? Jeez, she really was a softie, but at the mention of her still being tired, he put his foot down, " If you need rest, Alli, then take it. Can't have you being tired for the rest of the day. " he stated seriously, " I'll go ahead, and you can meet me there, if you want. "

Without waiting for her answer, Harley patted his pocket to check if his room key was in it, and then he left the room, closing the door behind him. Standing outside the door and giving a stretch, he breathed out and then looked around himself. This place was pretty nice, he had to admit. When he looked to his right he saw someone slightly familiar - and he knew they were familiar because of the eyes; they were different colors. His name was . . . Anthony. That's right, Anthony. He had a sister, named Elizabeth, who shared a name with Kallisti's violin mentor, Elizabeth. This would be interesting, perhaps.

" Anthony, hello. " he said with a smile, not moving closer to the boy. He seemed to be waiting for someone, and was almost directly outside room 318, " Didn't expect to see you here. Waiting for someone? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.