♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

His words sunk in quickly as she realized what he was asking of her. At first, she had thought that he must have just been a very lonely person to only require friendship of her, but then--as he leaned in closer and continued, she put the pieces together. Friends with benefits? Was he joking? He must have been out of his fucking mind. There would be no benefit for her at all...! ...Well, okay, honestly, it had been oddly pleasurable for them both...BAH, no! She had enough men to sleep with, adding this hypocritical psychopath to the mix without pay, even, that would just be a waste of her time. She would be the one paying him for his silence and that was just not going to happen.

His silence... He wouldn't really tell, would he? Surely the Christian thing wasn't a total lie. He must have had some kindness in his heart. Some mercy. Perhaps she could milk that--but she really wasn't in the position or mood at the moment to be manipulative. Instead, she threw her scarf on and shoved her hat over her head. She was sniffling now, as opposed to full blown sobs, and she refused to look him in his weirdly colored eyes.

"Let me just...Think." She muttered. Her heart felt heavy. She stood up and wiped her eyes with the back of her sleeve, smearing forgotten mascara into the white fabric. Madeline made sure she had snatched up his payment before scurrying to the door and back out into the halls.

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Aileen's solemn expression pierced Brian. She never looked so torn before, at least from he'd seen of her. "...Well, to make this story short... Alice isn't really my sister, Brian. I wasn't aware Brian- neither is she." He looked at his best friend with confusion. What she serious? ...Of course she was. He wanted to give her advice... but what could he say? There wasn't much for her to do but heal.

He developed a sad expression and hugged Aileen tightly. He rubbed her back gently. "It's okay Aileen, everything will be okay, okay?" He detached and looked at his friend deeply with a smile on his face. He needed to change the course of the conversation now--he shouldn't have even brought it up in the first place. Brian grabbed Aileen's hand and proceeded to guide her through the front doors. 'We're at a hot springs! Let's make the most of it, yeah?" He took off his scarf with his free hand and wrapped it around the both of them. "There, now we can be snugly warm--together!" He giggled slightly. Hopefully this playfulness would lighten the mood a little.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: confused | OOC: hot springs craziness | Day: 12.2 | Wearing
    Temperance wiped off her mouth before proceeding to leave the bathroom and plucking the credit card out of the backpack. She lifted the bag up off the floor and placed it more neatly on the table in the room. It was rather large and as far as she knew, she didn't have a roommate. Maybe she would do the courteous thing and invite Heidi to stay in the room with her. Then again, she was already buying her clothes. That was a lot of generosity for a stranger and for Temperance. She wasn't the generous type.
    Things seemed to have been changing in her lately, though. It was annoying. She liked the person she was before. Well, maybe not liked, but tolerated. It made things easier that way. She could stand the pain. This...this weak, generous, kind version of herself was gross.
    Temperance shoved the key to room 313 and the credit card into her jean pocket before walking out the door. She nearly ran into a strawberry blonde figure walking passed. Madeline. Why was it always Madeline? She forced a smile on her face, but then noticed the look of the blonde. Something was wrong. Something was definitely wrong. Don't get involved. It's not my problem. She probably just had a fight with her girlfriend or whatever she is. It doesn't matter.
    She pursed her lips and gently set a hand on Madeline's shoulder. "Hey Madeline...are you...umm..." Damn this was harder than asking her if she wanted to come with to the hot springs. "Are you okay? I mean clearly you're not okay, but yeah..." What the fuck was she supposed to say? Comfort wasn't in her nature and they were like mortal enemies or something.

4. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]

When Brian hugged her and reassured her, Aileen was doing her best to hold back tears. Everything will be okay? I hope so... As comforting as his words seemed to be, there was something about them that made her want to fall to her knees and cry. But she couldn't do this here, not in public. There were too many people around, and she did not like crying in front of people anyways.

'We're at a hot springs! Let's make the most of it, yeah?" Aileen looked at him, nodded and tried her best to put on a smile. He then wrapped his scarf around them both. At first she was confused, but then she giggled. "There, now we can be snugly warm--together!"

She sniffled. "Aha, thank you, Brian," Aileen said, "Where should we go first?"

[​IMG]
    [ TumblrDOTD ]

Cristina grabbed her belongings from the trunk of the car and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank god. If I had to sit in that car for another five minutes, listening to the clown singing another 1D or 2D- or whatever dimension-song I would have shot somebody out of the sky. It was an irritating car ride, definitely. Occasionally she would look back to see if Jeremy was still alive. He seemed okay, but there was something about him that made it seem like he was dying inside..

As they walked into the resort, Cristina stayed a few steps behind Tamora and Jeremy. While walking, Tamora slowed down to walk next to her. She started talking to her, "Hey Cris, about the car ride-" Suddenly Tamora pushed Cristina sideways, causing her to bump into another person. What. The. Hell. Tamora continued walking to catch up to Jeremy.

Cristina opened her mouth to try to somehow apologize. She fished in her bag for her speech keyboard and rapidly typed. "I am so sorry," her device recited. She put on an apologetic frown. Cristina looked up at him. His scarf was wrapped around him as well as another girl. She seemed very familiar, and Cristina tried to remember where exactly she had seen her. Who is she again...?

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : AH, MY BODY }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : RELAXED }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx I think that for now, we can breath easily . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It is only a matter of time, though, before we are thrust back into the world.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There are no constants, there is no steady . . . Nothing is like before.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Kallisti found that things were decidedly better between her and Allison, now. She smiled when the girl said she'd never been to a hot springs before and that she didn't really know how they worked. It was almost . . . adorable how slightly bumbling and dense she was, but she seemed competent enough, to Kallisti, " Yes, I have been to a hot springs before, but only three or four times. " she began to explain, motioning for Allison to start fallowing her up the stairs and to the elevator to get to the third floor, " You do not need anything with you, and there is a locker room for you to store whatever you might bring with you. The tradition, as I have normally done it, is to strip off your clothing, tie up your hair, and wrap yourself in a towel and either take it into the baths or discard it before you get in. "

As she explained this, she wondered how many people were uncomfortable with that thought - the one of being bare in front of others. She knew, without a doubt, that she was, but would be able to bear it for the sake of relaxing, if only for a little while. Before the two girls left the lobby for good, she turned to Tyler and waved, " See you soon, I do hope that you get settled in for the night. "

Before she could bring herself and Allison to the elevator, Kallisti turned around and Allison was gone. She raised her eyebrows. Where did she go . . . ? For a brief moment, she contemplated looking for the girl, but decided against it. She needed to get back to her room anyway, to start getting ready to go to the baths before it got too late. She hoped that Allison would meet her there.

Kallisti walked across the lobby and soon found herself in the locker rooms, feeling the slight warmth of the springs that weren't too far away. Minding the other people around her, not that there were many, she picked a locker and opened it, finding a fluffy-looking towel and a white robe inside. She was wearing a lot of white today, wasn't she? In a quick enough pace, hoping no one watched her, Kallisti began to remove all of her clothing, using one arm to cover up her breasts and then pulling the towel from the locker, wrapping it tightly around her curvaceous form. The towel was soft . . . When she looked around, it seemed like no one saw her. She sighed in relief and then left for the baths.

The area was wide and open to the sky, steam swirling up from the inviting baths. All of the muscles began to relax, even before she had touched the water. It was nice, she thought to herself, as her feet padded against the stone ground. There was no one around either - she could definitely take this time to be even more introverted than she was . . . The tip of her toes dipped into the water, and it felt almost too hot, but then she let more of it in, letting the heat sink into skin. What a lovely feeling . . .

No one being around, Kallisti quickly removed her towel and sank her entire naked body into the large pool of water, internally moaning at how . . . satisfying this was. She could spend the rest of the night in here, fall asleep in here, ah, it was so nice . . . She leaned her head back onto the rock behind her and let out a breath.

This was very nice, indeed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. CrownMoksha Decimo

As the last bus arrived at the hot springs to let it's final passenger off, Alex walked out holding with him everything he had brought with him. It was a stroke of luck that he still made it with a late start to his morning, but it seemed that it didn't effect anything at all. Wonder what should I do first. He'd never been to a hot springs before so all his knowledge of them was limited to what he saw of T.V. He just shrugged his shoulder as he started to walk. He felt pretty confident that he'd find something to do soon.

7. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing : Tumblr : OOC : Music
    The News:
    Alyssa loved walking home with her stepsister, Lisa. The two of them trusted each other with everything: from boy trouble to school drama. And since she had autism, Alyssa could feel that Lisa was one of the only people she could consider as a friend.
    One day, while walking home together, Alyssa asked, "Hey Lisa, when does the Black Angels practice next?"
    "Tomorrow," Lisa replied, "Since Ash had to cancel today and yesterday's practices due to 'personal reasons'. She wasn't at school today due to Stomach Flu anyway."
    "Ok. But did the cancellation of those two practices have to do with that?"
    "No, Ash didn't give details about why she cancelled them."
    "I see." And the two walked on without saying anything else to each other.
    That evening, while the stepsisters and the rest of their family was eating dinner, the phone rang.
    "I'll get it." Alyssa's stepbrother said, and walked out of the room.
    A few seconds later he walked back in and handed the phone to Lisa, "It's for you, Ash's mother is calling."
    "Thanks Jack," Lisa replied, and started talking with Mrs. Takahashi.
    During the call, Lisa's facial expression changed a lot. From shock, to maturity, to surprise, then back to shock when she hung up.
    "I need to be excused from the table." Lisa walked off and (from the sound of it) went upstairs.
    After dinner, Alyssa headed up to her stepsister's bedroom, only to see her crying.
    "What happened Lisa?" She asked.
    "Ash.... she died.... Explosion at Lacey's." Lisa stuttered between sobs.
    "Oh my god! I feel so sorry for you Lis!" Alyssa ran over to her stepsister to comfort her.
    "It's okay... I just need some time alone." Lisa managed a wry smile.
    That conversation Alyssa had with Lisa was still haunting her mind. Of course, Alyssa knew the reason behind this.
    " First Thomas, then Xavier, and now Ashina after just 5 days?" She asked herself, "Geez, Crestatia's making us drop like flies."
    Lisa told her that the Youth Music Contest was still a go for the Black Angels, but since Lisa spent the past few days mourning, Alyssa didn't know if her stepsister could handle the pressure anymore.
    But Alyssa decided to handle that later instead of making Lisa mad at her, and decided to go to this "Hot Springs" thing she got a text about some time ago.

8. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: jovialinteraction: ooc:
    "Um ... You're Cherno."

He was.
    He was ... Cherno?

... Cherno.

Cherno.

Bang.

hot springs

| the x-intercepts of trembling parabolas

Cherno's eyes widened as they stared off into the distance, past the other man, looking particularly at the nothingness and the swirling mist around them. Immediately, they snapped back to reality. He slowly lowered his head and brushed a wet palm through his warm black hair, his face a scowl of attempted remembrance. Cherno. Cherno. He was Cherno? Was he really ... Cherno? He ... he knew these people?

"Cherno ..."

He looked at the card in his hand, addressed to Anthony. He wrote this? Why-- why was it written in such an awkwardly silly vernacular? Cherno could not help but chuckle at the writing of his past self. It was messy, too. This was him? It couldn't be him. Could it? He looked to the side with lowered, suspicious eyes, his mouth tingling with worry, whispering nothings, before turning back to Anthony and plastering on his foxlike smile.

"I'm sorry there, Anthony, friend." He laughed a bit. "I guess ... I guess I'm Cherno, sure thing, friend, but I'm quagmiredly not quite penchant-miliar with what sort of hellzapoppin' doodad that has to do with me. What is a Cherno anyway?" He widened his kind eyes and shrugged. "What's in a name? A Cherno by any other name smells just as sweet, or something, aha!" Good show! He placed his hand to his mouth and closed his eyes in an impish little snicker at this reference.

"It's a shame," He continued, scratching his head. "I have no idea what that entails! Or maybe I'd like to beat out the fact that I had no idea who or what a Cherno was in his ... past life. Could I call it that, say?"

He wondered if he had a phone with him. Did he have a phone? How could he even forget that? Dear lord, what ... what happened to his memory? It was frightening. The dread slowly struck at the empty holes in Cherno's heart, where cherished memories, now lost, once roamed free.

So, if ... if he was this "Cherno" person, he knew these people before. He gave them gifts, after all, right? He-- he had history with them. Oh, oh no. Hm. He really ... he really did have amnesia, did he? Oh dear oh dear. This was a problem. This was gregariously a significant significant problem to tackle. Cherno paced around like a cat.

Well, he had history with some of them. The other young man had by this time introduced himself. Upon looking at him, however, Cherno immediately felt an unease. He seemed calming at first glance, but ... but there was something very, very off about him. Cherno fixed his posture, raising taller, and turned a tad more solemn as he met Harley's gaze. For a moment, he intensely stared at Harley with a flat, observing, judgmental face, but it quickly morphed into the foxlike smile as Cherno closed his eyes.

"How do you do, my good friend?" Cherno extended his hand. "Of course, that'd be a lie, aha! I actually, am sorry to say, not very familiar with you. But you seem like a radical jolly good brother, you dig?" Cherno opened his eyes again, his piercing gold gaze staring directly into Harley's cold eyes. "Did I really bump my head? I'd have to further my little ditty of research, y'know! Ahaha!" Cherno placed his palm to his head as he let out another amused laugh.

int logic ( ) {

Is he hiding a secret?
    Only further observation will tell.

And would Cherno have really known him?
    There was no present for him in the bag.
    Why was that?
    There were still a few unexplained questions, weren't there.

}

And the bag. He mentioned the bag, did he?
    Cherno recalled the names he saw before. So many of them. So versatile. He pondered what sort of people all of them were. It made him almost giddy, meeting new people. Oh, how wonderfuuuuul! But Harley? There was-- there was no Harley.

"I'm sorry." Cherno said, after thinking for a good while. "There are gifts in the bag, but ... Cherno didn't really seem to have you in his intentions. It makes me-- it makes me think Cherno and yourself didn't really speak in the past, I take it? It's all very unexplained to me." He continued to stare at Harley for a silent pause. The rush of running water entering the steamy hot spring nearby served as the only noise to break the silence, and Cherno's thoughts ran like a waterfall. He finally closed his eyes and brought his arms behind his head. He let out a loud yawn.

"That's why I'd like to pop you friends a question, if that'd be formidable to your senses. Aha!"
    He opened his eyes and flashed a sly, sinister, and mischievous smile to both Anthony and Harley.
    "I am a tabula rasa. The first step in figuring out the sequences of the past is discussion with the past, you dig?"
    "We are in a hot spring I have no idea about, after all! Ahahaha! So, I'd like to ask,"

theme II of cherno plume | memento's asymptote

He extended his arms behind him in the direction of the hot spring, and bowed pleasantly. Droplets of water dripped about from his thick strands of black hair and his bare, pale skin.

"Would you be cool to join the man half-naked in the stripping away of his memories, this 'Cherno'?"

---
    (10/12) I am Cherno xxxxx
    (10/12) I am not actually Cherno xxxxx, because I do not have his memories
    (10/12) Cherno xxxxx was a person who gave gifts to people
    (10/12) Cherno xxxxx was a person with odd vernacular
    (10/12) Cherno knew Anthony in his past life, but did not know Harley

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ OOC : HARLEY IS PHYSICALLY SEXY, YALL ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx Immediately, Harley knew that this - whatever had happened to this kid to make him lose his memory - hadn't effected his being observational. There was a certain gleam in his eyes that told him Cherno knew something was up with Harley, but he just smiled at this; there was no real harm in this, and Harley didn't want to do anything to this one, not for the time being, anyway. He watched as the other peered into the bag and saw gifts in there, how strange. What was an amnesiac Cherno doing carrying around this bag with gifts in it?

That must have been it - there were names on the presents, little notes attached to them. From what Harley could see, there was none with his name, what a dead giveaway - he should have known better than that " . . . Cherno didn't really seem to have you in his intentions. It makes me - it makes me think Cherno and yourself didn't really speak in the past, I take it? " He found that Kallisti's name "Quin" was on one of the bags and he raised an eyebrow; what was Cherno doing with a gift for her? What was it? How did he know her? No, no, this wouldn't do . . .

" You'd be right about that. " Harley said truthfully, looking away from the bag, " But it seems that you're going to need a little help. I'd be willing to see what I can do for you. "

This was definitely going to be interesting - how had Cherno become this way? Harley wanted to know - had there been some outside force to do with it? Did Crestatia have something to do with it? She wouldn't directly interfere with any of them like that though, he took it. How much could Harley help with, though? He didn't want to fabricate memories in his mind, he didn't want that, but there were few things that he knew - then again, there were enough things to know that could get a good base for the kid to figure out what was going on.

" Would you be cool to join the man half-naked in the stripping away of his memories, this 'Cherno'? " he asked, and Harley raised an eyebrow - what did he mean? He forgot how hard it was to decipher this kid's speech, but after a moment of contemplating what he said, Harley discovered he was inviting he and Anthony to join him in the springs. Harley shrugged; why not.

In a moderate pace, he made his way to the lockers and quickly began to remove his clothing, not even caring who saw him, and then wrapped a white towel around his waist, turning to the other two boys, his slender, pale form towering slightly over Anthony, but being rivaled slightly by Cherno. Hmm, there was something on the other that Harley hadn't seen before - there were marks on his body. Where had they come from? That was something to keep in mind for later. He shrugged, " I'll be in there. " he said as he moved passed the two, slipping in to the steaming pool of water, " We'll find out exactly who you are, Cherno. " he said to himself.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

She was tired. She was tired and worried and cold again. She knew she looked like a trainwreck, so her main priority was making it back to that bathroom she had found earlier to wipe her face and brush her hair, just in case Quin was back in their room. Despite her previous and lingering excitement, she was feeling more and more like she should attempt to get another room alone. She didn't want to hurt her, and she wasn't sure if it would, but she wanted to be alone. She wanted to cry. She wanted to hide away and lock down for a little bit. Most of all, she wanted Thomas to answer her. She wanted to repent. She needed to recover, and she felt panicked at the thought of having no time to.

Her eyes vision was blurring again, so she wiped her eyes frantically and distracted herself by whipping her phone out and checking her Tumblr post. Absolutely no notes at all. She was stupid for attempting to converse with everyone else. No one cared. No one cared at all, and neither should she. She shouldn't give one single fuck.

"Hey Madeline...are you...umm...Are you okay? I mean clearly you're not okay, but yeah..."

Why? Why couldn't she find a moment of peace. She lifted her eyes, suddenly very much on the defensive. Of all people, it was Temperance--again. She didn't seem to be able to escape her lately, and she kept touching her. It was annoying. It was annoying that someone was always bumping into her asking what was wrong. It was annoying that something was always wrong--and that nothing went right--and that there was nothing she could do. It was annoying that so many people and things had more control over her life than she did. That she cried so often, and that it hurt so much. All of it...

"You don't care. Why would you care?" She sniffed. She could feel the tears building, but she somehow managed to hold back. Temperance didn't look that good herself. She looked tired, somehow. She lowered the dosage of venom in her words, just a bit. "Why are you asking?"

11. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John's teeth tore into the green skinned fruit. The pear never stood a chance. He devoured two and quickly began to use his fork for the purpose of shoveling mashed potatoes into his mouth. He was cold but he took comfort in it. The place had a few spots to eat outside so after dressing himself he found a nice buffet like assortment of food and left the building entirely. As he tore into the very well done but small steak on his plate, he thought quietly to himself.

This was bad, a terrible mess. He let his guard down and Old Johnny came right back to propose a bold idea like bang buddies. He frowned and blew warm and light on his fingers. The mountains were so cold and the sky so clear it was lovely really. Almost made him forget there was a blonde vixen inside that could ruin his holier than thou reputation. He didn't know what to do, so he ate. And he thought. And he ate. And he thought some more. In the end he found two answers. Find Cherno and let him work his logical magic. Ha. Logic and magic. And find Madeline, and ensure the silence of both of them.

If God let them meet in the dark once, surely he'd let them meet again. He swallows the last bit of steak and said a quick blessing to the chef, the steak was damn good.

12. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: CONFLICTING - UPDATE ]

He really lost his memory? Well that at least ruled out the clone theory. Oooh...bet it was the Evil Temptress. Why had his warnings gone ignored? Anthony did try his best to protect people from the dangers the world presented them but this demon was just too much for him. First she got the temptress and logic man together and then slain many of his classmates.

It was her doing...so maybe he should forgive The Archer... He hadn't been particularly mad at her in the first place, but since he had yet to see Abby return it's been hard making sense of everything. Was she really gone? No...that couldn't be right...

Shaking the dazed expression off of him he returned his thoughts to the issue at hand once more.

What was a Cherno? Good question. Though it was hard figuring out if it was a serious one or not. In any case he felt like answering either way. "It means black, right?" A glance was shot at Harley, though not necessarily for reassurance. Just to keep in mind that there were in fact three of them there.

The rest was kind of lost on him. He got the past life bit, with dread too, but nothing else really sunk in. To have a past life, well, wouldn't you need to die? In a sense, at least. But no one here could die. No one was dying.

Probably...would just be a new and improved Cherno! He evolved, okay that was better. Leveling up was great. Ah, but wouldn't that mean he needed a new title... Hm... Well for now it would remain the same.

Anyway it seemed like it was time to get in the water. Great! He's been waiting for this. "Hold on," he ran back to the towel area to put his present where it'd remain dry. But before putting it with his jacket and shirt he just had to check out the disk. After getting one scratched up CD it made him a bit paranoid.

So first went the plastic wrapping then with a pop the case opened. Oh look another note.

After reading it he just silently put it in the pocket of his jacket before returning to the others. Thoughts of it would come later, not now.

Ah...he was the only one still wearing shorts now. Would have been jeans, if he had time to change, but it turned out better this way. They acted like swimming trunks really.

It was a shame it was too shallow to dive in, so he had to enter the water carefully. But this fact did not stop the boy from swimming around once in it, making bubbles with his mouth as he pretended to be a fish. Harley was talking to the Master of Logic when he started this, so it was killing time. Plus it had just been what he wanted to do since he got here, so with his small attention span it was hard staying on task at the moment.

Though fish time ended and he rejoined the others after a lap around the pool, throwing his arms over the side before crossing them for his head to rest on. "So like...are you still Cherno or...are you someone else now? Least till you remember everything."

13. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair could only smile as he listened to the three converse but then a certain noise reached his ear and the he noticed an all too familiar noise. Lowering his sunglasses he glanced over at source of the noise and could only say one thing "oh shit" Altair muttered as he took off and rushed to the side of Heidi. Crouching down to her side Altair wrapped his arms around her and stroked her head "Alright, Alright lets calm down for a bit shall we?" Altair said gently.

Taking her to a spring was probably not the best idea. They had only just gotten out of the hospital the other day and her mind was not really stable. It was probably to early for them to have come out so early and it probably would have been better for them to stay home, but this trip and experiment needed to be done. He needed to calm the girl down at the moment. It was far too early for outbursts of emotions.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: exhausted | OOC: craziness is about to happen | Day: 12.2 | Wearing
    Temperance took a deep breath. She couldn't do this. Why did she bother stopping Madeline in the first place? It wasn't worth it. They did nothing but lash out at one another every time they met. "You don't care. Why would you care?"

How would she know? She might care, but with that attitude, it would be difficult to show it. That's exactly the point. Every time there are bitter words. Her green eyes gazed upon the face of the blonde before her. She looked terrible. This...was this related to their shared secret, or was it something more? It didn't matter. Temperance felt a twinge of remorse and empathy. She had been feeling the same way, hadn't she? Just a little while ago, she looked the same way Madeline does now. Her chest ached again.

Madeline's expression softened slightly to something a degree less hostile. "Why are you asking?" That was a good question.

"I honestly don't know," she muttered and glanced down at her feet, then looked back up at her. Tears wanted to break through for her too, but she inhaled deeply-- consuming as much air to fill her lungs as possible-- and bit down hard on her lip. "Because I think we're more alike then we both want to believe." There she said it. Temperance let out the breath of air and could already feel her body wanting to give way. No. She had to stay strong through this encounter at least. How much longer would she last.

Her mind wandered to the tablet stored between her phone and the case. It would take the pain away. All she had to do was pop it in her mouth and let it dissolve. Then, her arms did something all on their own. What was she doing? She wrapped her arms around Madeline. Comfort. It felt strange, especially between the two of them. Would Madeline shove her off right away, assuming it was just another prank?

Temperance didn't really care either way. She held her arms there for a minute before finally letting go. This...was different. They shared more than a secret and she wasn't sure how she felt about that. Enemies were never meant to comfort one another.

15. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    OOC- Just FYI, flowergothic, it's best not to do double space. Makes your post unnecessarily long.

Allison still stared at the crying mortified girl, unsure of whether to help her or not, and so she took a small step forward and froze before taking another halting step. Oh how she wished she had tissues with her. She made a mental note to always carry tissues with her from now on. They had been very useful in China especially in some bathroom situations, but for whatever reason, she never took any extra and kept them with her. It was then that she was saved. It appeared that the boy with the cane and sunglasses and white(bleached?) hair knew the poor girl and immediately rushed to comfort her. Relieved that she didn't have to comfort a stranger, Allison walked more easily towards the two and asked, "Um, are you guys going to be okay here or, do you need help getting something or somewhere?" she asked, wanting to make sure the situation was defused and all right before trying to find the hot springs where Quintus and Harley both left her for. Really, the girl was like a ninja. She turned away once, and she was gone. Actually kind of like Harley. How amazing was that.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-AbnormalMood-Freaked}

Heidi sniffled and lowered her hands briefly. Someone was stroking her hair. That voice. It was soothing and friendly. She knew that voice. It helped last time and it wasn't one of them. Her brown eyes flashed up to his briefly and her hands dropped to her ankles. Her head hurt from all the pounding on it. It was what they wanted. They wanted her to hurt herself, but not kill herself. The idea was so pleasing. It would make them stop forever. Why was he trying so hard with her? There was another girl too. She didn't know this girl. Who was she?

"I'm...I'm sorry..." she sniffled again and wiped away at her eyes. "They...they just won't stop. I can't make them go away. No matter how hard I try." This was too much. She was telling him too much. He would get spooked and run. No. She had to fix this. How? She could leave. If she ran first, then he wouldn't be able to walk away. It wouldn't be the same.

That's it deary. Just keep telling yourself that. No! Stop it! Leave me alone! Heidi's face contorted into something of a smile, but there was so much pain behind her eyes, it was obviously fake. "A-actually...I'm all right now." She pulled herself into a standing position and patted Altair lightly atop his head. "I'm going to go swim again." She said before taking off in the direction of the women's locker room once more.
    She changed quicker than before, still wiping tears. Would anyone ever find her normal? It's all she ever longed for. Heidi wrapped the towel around her slender body and moved outside. Oh. There's someone else out here now. She looked like Temperance in a lot of ways, but was clearly someone else. Heidi edged into the water cautiously, not wanting to disturb the naked girl. She was naked! That was something new. Her body was the only one she had ever seen naked. She sunk into the water and fidgeted nervously with the towel on the opposite side of the bath. Would the girl notice her, or pay her any attention? For once, Heidi hoped not. She was still trying to tune out their incessant badgering.

17. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

"I honestly don't know,"

Of course she didn't. She didn't know because there was no reason. She was just asking to ask. Probably just to be nosy and dig up even more dirt on her. She hated people like that, she really did. They were all terrible people. Every single one of them. Anger like she hadn't felt in a while started to build up inside of her stomach, and then her chest. Her eyes felt so tired. She was so sick of the bull--!

"Because I think we're more alike then we both want to believe."

...Oh? Oh. She had come to the same conclusion earlier, but she wasn't going to say anything. How awkward. She was immensely uncomfortable, but the anger was completely dead now. There was nothing but confusion, and a little bit of pride, and a lot of discomfort. She wondered what it meant when someone's words affected her so much. Did it mean she cared? Or did they just hit a button? Well, regardless, Temperance wasn't going to get her down that easily.

She was tired of the break downs. She was so much stronger than she had been behaving since the email. Temperance was just a bitch, using her, trying to find a way to hurt her. Madeline wouldn't let her. Nope. Not today, Temperbitch. ...And then she touched her again.

DANGER!! DANGER!! Madeline flinched, seconds from acting on her compulsion to throw the girl away from her. What the hell was she doing?! What...was...this? She's...? It was a hug. A gentle, non-violent, rather warm hug. But why? Did she feel bad for her? Temperance...She must have pitied her. Found her pathetic, like a child.

But the hug didn't seem malicious at all. It was soft. It was comforting. Right here in the hall for Bellhurst, a hug between Temperance Spike and Madeline Moore. They hated each other. Right now, though, Madeline couldn't find any traces of that hate. Just a flood of emotions bursting forth in the form of another sob fest; tears falling uncontrollably, fingers shaking as she hesitantly returned the hug and comfort.

The world was ending. This was the coming of an apocalypse. A storm. There was no other way things were changing so fast and so quickly and so strangely. There was no other way she would be hugging this girl right now. No, this was a sign. It had to be.

Temperance let go and Madeline did the same, taking a step back and diverting her eyes. Her face was burning, but what could she do? She half expected the cheerleader to whip out a knife and literally stab her in the back during their embrace, but she seemed alive enough.

" ...Thank you." How exhausting. These emotions. "I want to go back to my room, but..."

She pulled her phone out and showed Temperance her new number. "You don't have to add it, but if you do, I'll text you what happened...I need sleep."

Still refusing to make eye contact, Madeline sniffled and moved past Temperance, heading straight to her and Quin's room and then to then directly shower without interruption.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: BAT SHIT CRAZY | OOC: welp, here goes nothing. and now time for bed | Day: 12.2 | Wearing

Thank you. She said thank you. Temperance watched as Madeline broke down in her arms. She almost did the same. It hurt so much. She nibbled on her lip and sighed softly. Maybe they could cross this bridge. It was a strange thought and one she wasn't going to dwell on. Madeline showed her her phone with the number labeled on the screen. Oh. This was a big step for her too. Good. She wasn't the only one feeling awkward about it all. Her eyes roamed over the number a few times before committing it to memory and watching Madeline tuck it away again.

She wanted to go to bed. That was understandable. Temperance nodded to her and gave her a genuine smile. This was all so weird. She waited for her to leave before pulling out her phone. Quickly, she added the number to the contacts list and sent her a message.
    That was simple enough. It got the point across anyways. She began to walk down the hall again and take the stairs. Heidi was waiting for her, after all.
    The spot where she had left Heidi was now empty. The girl was gone. Well put a damper in her mood, not that it was great to start with; maybe she would save shopping til later-- or even tomorrow. Her hot springs endeavor was cut short earlier. Maybe another trip out there would be a good idea. It would help put her mind to ease, at least a little bit. She was still thinking about what happened with Madeline and her mind kept wanting to wander to Cherno. She needed to stop thinking about him. It would only hurt more if she didn't. The hot springs it was. Maybe that would help clear her mind.
    Temperance's mind was reeling. She had decided to give the hot springs another shot. Maybe it would be more relaxing this time. Virtually everyone from the list was here now. They all managed to gather once more. How long could the peace really last? Her legs dangled in the water as they did before, and only her legs. She couldn't bring herself to fully submerge. It was too terrifying. Her eyes moved to the wall separating the men from the women. What was going on over there? She hadn't actually seen Ch-HIM once since she arrived, just overheard that confusing snippet of information.

Something about not knowing who Anthony was. She really should have listened rather than giving up. It would be more beneficially. It could even be the reason why he never responded to her messages. No. I can't get my hopes up like that. This needs to be done. Just thinking about it made her chest ache. Why was it so hard to get him off her mind?

Her eyes moved across the bath to each of the girls on the list. They were all doomed to live the same horrible fate. It was hard even being in the same room as them. Knowing that one of them could be next, even if she didn't like them. They had already lost four people and watched three of them die. Would she be next?

Temperance attempted to shake the depressing mood she was in. This was Trembling Mountain Resort and she was semi in the hot springs. Her green eyes stopped at Heidi watching as she sat still in the water. She seemed a bit off and not her normal way. There was a more melancholy aura around her. Had something happened? She couldn't help but wonder. The did bail on shopping, after all. Maybe the girl got tired of waiting and decided to do something else.

Temperance inhaled a bit of steam and let the medicinal effects of the water enrapture her body. It was eerily perfect. Nothing seemed to be going wrong yet, but that surely couldn't last. This was Crestatia’s game; after all, happiness wasn't the goal. Her phone began to play, Sexy & I Know It, and she slowly opened her eyes. It was Lindsey’s ring tone. The red-head thought it would be funny. She was so arrogant and juvenile.

She hit ignore on the phone and began to shut her eyes again. Why had she even brought her phone in here
    with her? The screen lit up once more as LMFAO’s hit song blasted out of the speaker. It made her jump briefly. She hadn't anticipated Lindsey to call again. Temperance hit the ignore button once more time, only to find the phone start ringing a third time.

Temperance picked up the phone in one hand, hitting accept, and looking a bit annoyed.They were supposed to be relaxing and yet Lindsey wasn't allowing her to do that.

“…Temperance?” she choked out, a clear sign that something was amiss.

“Lindsey what’s the matter?” There was a short pause, followed by a sob. “Lindsey?”

“They’re…they’re dead…”

“What?Who’s dead?” Temperance stared at the rippling water blankly.She could feel her body getting warmer, and not because of the hot spring.“Who’s dead, Lindsey?”

"They...they all are. Samantha and Amy. Nichole...Nichole is missing. All of them. They...they were tortured." She began to sob harder now.

Temperance jumped to her feet, hands and legs shaking. "What are you talking about?"

"There was a note...for both of them. It said...it said...this is for my little brother. You'll all suffer for the pain and embarrassment you caused him! She's targeting us Temp. Elizabeth...about the Evans' prank...It's just...it's just the two of us left..." she trailed off, sobbing harder.

Temperance felt a lump in her throat and her body was shaking so badly she thought she might collapse. "L-Lindsey...where are you?"

"I'm in my...in my room," she sniffled.

"Get out now! I'm at Trembling Mountain. Meetmehererightaway!" She rushed. The words flowed out of her so rapidly she wasn't even sure Lindsey understood it all. Glass shattered through the receiver and Temperance's heart felt like it would bust out of her rib cage.

"There's someone in the house," Lindsey whispered. It was as she feared.

"Lindsey! Get out NOW! Your bedroom window! It's a long drop, but we've jumped it before. You need to get out!"She shouted into the phone, not caring that the others were undoubtedly staring at her. There was a shrill, high-pitched, scream and then a soft thud. Lindsey dropped the phone. She dropped the phone... "LINDSEY!LINDSEY PICK UP THE PHONE!"

BANG! The gunshot rang out clearly in her ear. Bang! Bang! Bang! It only happened once, but she kept hearing it over and over. The phone slipped out of her hand as she stood there in shock. There was a crunch noise as it shattered to pieces by her feet. Temperance didn't care. Four of her friends were dead, including Lindsey. Wet hot tears stung at her eyes, cheeks, and nose. They began cascading down and the only thing that kept her from falling to pieces was the tight grip she had on the towel-- holding it and herself in place. The Evans Prank. Evans. Anthony. He was here. She was him here. He's over there with the guys, enjoying himself while all her friends were just slaughtered by his sister; over a prank.

Temperance swallowed hard and broke out into a full blown sprint. Her black hair was tied into a loose low hanging bun, bobbing up and down off her shoulder. She ran through the women's changing room and into the men's, ignoring the looks and shouts she was given by its occupants.

There really wasn't too many people there besides their group, but a few had managed to arrive in the short while. Her hand made contact with the outside door and she slammed into it, causing it to fling open. They were all sitting there, enjoying themselves, but that abruptly changed at her presence.

She was filled with a mix of anger and despair. Temperance stood there paralyzed briefly, before locking eyes with Anthony. She always made him nervous, but now he was about to feel more than nerves. Her arm raised shakily as she pointed to him. "You!" she shouted. "It's...it's all your fault. They're all dead because of YOU!"

Temperance started running again and lunged into the water after him, ignoring her new found fear. Her fingers wrapped around his scrawny neck and she kept pushing his face under water. It didn't matter if they were in public or if the guys managed to put towels on before she lunged into the water, or even if hers were to slide off; all she cared about was the boy's neck in her hands.

Tears kept flowing down her face and she wanted to blame Anthony. The prank was her idea, Elizabeth killed them all, it was their faults they died; but Anthony was here. He was convenient and small. She could kill him. If Quin could kill Abby, she could kill Anthony. it would heighten her odds at winning. With Anthony out of the way, Elizabeth was bound to come for her, and then she could kill her too.

19. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ OOC : OH MY FUCKING GOD ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : PROTECTIVE ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx For some reason, he felt like this relaxation wasn't going to last for a particularly long time. He listened to the sounds around him, nothing in particular catching his interest. That was, until he heard someone yelling - it was on the girls' side, though, so Harley paid little mind to it. He recognized that voice, though - it was the cheerleader, it was Temperance. A small smile grew on his face; so she was here. She sounded panicked though.

A few minutes later, Harley heard something, distantly, clatter to the floor, and for some time, it was quiet. Something was coming, and so he straightened up in anticipation. Suddenly the door to the locker room flung open and immediately, Harley was out of the pool and his naked body was covered with the white towel - what the hell was going on? He saw a small figure sprint across the wide area, and then after seconds, he realized it was Temperance - what was she doing here? Her face, though, her eyes, she was distraught - in misery, angry, and pushed off the edge. Her distress had completely overtaken her, Harley could see it in her face.

The girl was suddenly lunging into the pool, enveloped in her psycho-mode. This was something he hadn't seen before; he figured she was the type to have anger issues, she acted like a complete bitch at school, but originally, he thought that was just an act to cover up her insecurities, as that type of behavior typically was. " You! " she shouted, " It's . . . It's all your fault. They're all dead because of YOU! " Who was 'they'?

NO MATTER, she had her hands around Anthony's neck - the game boy was her target - why? Who did Temperance think she avenging? The chick was obviously not in her right mind, " Alright, " he called out, quickly moving towards them. If he didn't act quick, Anthony would die, and Temperance would . . . Well. " I think that's enough. " His protective instincts were kicking in - and although sometimes he would hate to admit it, he did get protective of people.

Harley bent down, wrapped his form around the two much smaller ones and then roughly dragged both of them out. He then used a moderate amount of strength to pry Temperance off of Anthony, and then had one arm wrapped around her waist, making sure Anthony could get away from her as he had a bit of a struggle trying to keep the new-psycho from killing the poor kid. They must all look insane, right now. He was going to laugh, but he was too focused on what he was doing.

She was crying - why though, what could Anthony have done to make her act like this? He seemed like a good kid - extremely innocent, never don't anything bad in his life. That sister of his, though . . . Oh, she didn't have something to do with this did she?

" What's going on? " he asked both Anthony and Temperance in a rough tone, " Why is she attacking you? Why are you attacking him? "

For the time being, Cherno was forgotten about. This other bit was getting interesting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

20. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: YOU COULD OF KILLED ME - UPDATE ]

There was no time for an answer, it seemed, as shouting broke up their conversation. Was that the Evil Temptress? She sounded really upset. She was scary when she was upset. However it would soon to be revealed that he didn't know the half of it.

"Get out," he echoed, floating around while trying to figuring out what was happening. But before he could it was silent once more. That was, until she came into the men's area.

Straightening himself he put his arms up defensively. "T-Temptbluujh." The sentence ended and was replaced with muffled sounds when his head was submerged. What the HELL?

Waving his arms above his head Anthony was desperately trying to find something to grab to help pull himself out of the water but no such luck was found. He only managed to come up for air once, for seconds, before going back under. With the water filling his lungs and her hands around his neck he swore things were blackening now.

It felt like it was over for him but seemingly at the last moment light returned to the boy's vision. Air did not though, not right away anyway. First his system needed to empty itself of the water so it was coughed up. And while that was happening his savior, who turned out to be Harley, was asking questions.

That seemed unimportant at the moment though, as he focused more on moving away from Temperance and getting out of the water first. "What did I do?" The words were choked out as he stumbled about. Though the real question was why didn't she just curse him or something. This seemed too direct for the witch.

Shaking from the near-death experience and with his eyes burning he turned to Harley again. "I don't know. I didn't do anything. She's just evil!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.