♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

temperance fumbled with the room key for a moment and glance up at Harley, smirking. His proximity, it made her nauseous, or was it the pregnancy? Either way, she swallowed down a lump in her throat. She unlocked the door and lingered in the threshold. Her hands wrapped around the lapels of his jacket and she played with them smiling. There was an absent expression on her face as she did so. Finally, she LinkedIn to meet his eyes and answer his question.

"oh harley," she purred, "what I want," she took a step back into the room and released his jacket. "is for you to leave me the fuck alone.". Her voice grew cold and sharp as she slammed the door in his face. None could she think for a second it would be okay to get involved with Harley Jackson? She was feeling a little more clear headed now. She wanted the pill. Her hands patted at her clothes for a minute before the horrible realization dawned on her. The tablet, her phone. They were in the bath.. Dear lord. no. Fuck! No no no no no no! she shook her head vigorously. This was a nightmare. What would she do? The bath had to be locked by now.

temperance panicked and started kicking things around in bedroom. This wouldn't do. She needed to calm down. If she got ul early enough in the morning maybe it would still be there, if the steam didn't ruin it. She was screwed and wanted to cry again, but had made the resolute decision of no more tears. Did madeline text her at all? Temperance would have to attempt to speak with her in the morning.

she dove for the backpack and pulled out the bag of weed. She needed to relax. It would help. Harley would surely be gone by now and she could slip outside for a minute to smoke. It would be heavenly. When was the last time she smoked? Almost two weeks. Her fingers searched for the glass pipe and the lighter stowed away at the bottom and slipped them into her pocket. This is what she needed right now. Something she trusted to help her wind down before bed.

temperance opened the door slowly, checking to make sure the hallway was clear. She stepped out and made her way back over to the staircase. Her heart rate began to pick up again. She hadn't snuck around like this in away. It was an adrenaline rush. The stairs creamed as she stepped down and made her way to the door. Her eyes caught sight of a humanoid figure sitting on a couch. Someone was down here. ****! she crept behind the couch quietly, but froze at the familiarity of the figure. No. It couldn't be. She wanted to forget about him. Not see him. He didn't even know who she was. "cherno?" she called out sheepishly.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: contentinteraction: temperance ooc:
    hot springs night | trembling memory derivative
    "Cherno?"
    It was a meek little voice. Cherno almost barely heard it. For all he knew, it would have been simply a part of the winds dancing around the resort, never to be acknowledged by a sleepy Cherno.

But this was different. In this meek little voice, Cherno heard the voice of the star call to him.
    He did not turn to look back towards him. He didn't want to. He couldn't. His heart-- his heart hurt too much. Part of him was afraid it wasn't actually her, and he was imagining things. He couldn't bear for it to not be her. Funny, aha ... he barely even knew who this girl was. And yet, he felt that he had a connection to her, somehow.

And even then.
    How would ... how would she react to his memory loss?

He continued to look at the torch in front of him, its flames setting alight his golden eyes in a cat-like glow. He gripped his present tightly and lowered his head.

"... Are you Temperance? I-- I have ... I have something for you."

His words were coming out as soft, choked mumbles to himself, carried by the wind and the running water.

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : I AM SORRY FOR MY SCREW UPS, PLEASE FORGIVE ME. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD : TIRED }

xxxxxxxxxx For the fourth time, Kallisti sat back on the bed. She was in heavy conflict - should she go back down there, should she return to wait for Madeline? For a moment, she feared the worst - what if Madeline had indeed gone down there, but Kallisti wasn't there? She feared the girl's reaction; would she be angry, sad, disappointed, embarrassed? These emotions all seemed to end in her feeling negatively towards Kallisti - and she didn't want that.

Of course she didn't meet you down there, what kind of person did you think she was? Do not say that - she is not a bad person. Love, she stood you up! You're gonna stand for that? You don't feel angry - betrayed? You're worried about her being angry at you, but she was the one who said she would meet you down there - she never did! . . . You always try to spin everything so that the blame is on your shoulders, but news flash, love: you didn't do anything wrong! I am so close to becoming her friend, I do not want to lose that . . . I have . . . other feelings for her, too, I do not want her to despise me . . .

At this realization, Kallisti could feel tears stinging at her eyes - Oh for god's sake, crying over a girl?! Man, you need to woman up - you're Kallisti, you're not leashed by anyone, especially not a girl who's not worth your time! She didn't listen, though; she was truly upset by this, the fact that she had some serious feelings for Madeline, but there was the chance Madeline would never return them - even if they could openly display their feelings . . . Would Madeline feel the same way . . . ?

At the sound of the door opening, which Kallisti paid little mind to, she returned to her original position of sitting at the edge of the bed, staring at the area in front of her. When she finally processed that someone had come into the room, and that someone had been the very person she had been thinking about so deeply, Kallisti snapped to a standing position abruptly, " Looks like I just missed you . . . " Madeline told her, making her way to the second bed and sitting down, " I'm . . . really sorry, Quintus. "

Kallisti stared at her. And stared. And stared. Well, are you going to say anything, love? You're going to make her feel bad - not that it's a bad thing - not that she doesn't deserve it. Please, stop talking. Please. Well, say something! After a moment of more staring, she sighed, and sat back down on the bed, looking tiredly at the other girl. How was she feeling? Tired, probably - they should both just go to sleep . . . " It is . . . okay, do not worry about it. " she finally said, leaning back, " I should have . . . I should have waited, just a little while longer. " Like I said before, it's not your fault. " It is late . . . would you like to go to sleep . . . ? "

Perhaps tomorrow, they could try again . . .

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : TIRED ]

xxxxxxxxxx As soon as she had come out of the locker room, Temperance was decidedly different than when she had gone in. For one thing, the air around her had once again contained a superior feel to it and center-of-attention Temperance had returned. Harley was amused, now. So this was the game she wanted to play, was it?

He wasn't interested in her being, per se, but he was interested in her behavior, in her mind. Her body was merely a bonus, as Harley saw it. Fit to use as he pleased if he pleased. At the moment, he didn't want to use it. " If your taking me to my room, " she began to say as she strut pass him, " you better keep up."

As he began to follow her, he grinned and rolled his eyes. Still, Harley could easily tell this little . . . wall of hers, whatever she wanted to call it, was fragile and needed more time to reconstruct - he wasn't fooled so easily.

" Of course, your majesty. " he murmured under his breath as he followed up the stairs and to the third floor. When the two of them reached it, he saw a small figure disappear into one of the rooms, but he thought nothing of it. " Now that we're here, would you like me to go? "

She was playing with his jacket, but Harley made no reaction to the move, only internally sighing and wondering exactly what was going through her mind, " Oh, Harley, " she purred, and he raised an eyebrow - oh, good, she was just messing with him. He was tired, " What I want is for you to leave me the fuck alone. " Suddenly there was a door slammed in Harley's face and he simply blinked, completely unaffected.

He turned away from the door, shrugging, and smiling to himself; he'd learned a lot about her, today, and he wanted nothing more. He put his hands in his pockets and continued down the hall to his and Allison's room; he wondered if she was feeling better. He'll be honest, he felt bad for leaving her, but he had truly been worried about her. Still, he hope she enjoyed her day if she didn't just lounge around and do nothing. When he used the key to open the door, he called out, playfully, " Oh, honey, I'm home! " and he made his way to the beds, shirking off his jacket as he had so many times in his life.

It had been quiet in the room, and when he found the two beds, Allison was already laying in one; whoops, he should have been more quiet - now he felt a little bad . . . She looked cold and the blanket was half of her body, and so, gently as he could, Harley grabbed the edge of the blanket and covered the his friend with it, patting her head softly and then heading off to take a shower.

When he got out, Harley dried his hair and slipped on his sleeping pants, disregarding shirts completely. He slipped into bed and closed his eyes. Today had been a rather productive day. He was satisfied.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing !!! : Tumblr : OOC : Music

The springs soothed Alyssa, helping her ease some stress in her mind about her stepsister. It was just what she needed to relax.
    As she walked down the 3rd floor hallway looking for her room (#335), she thought for a second about the future, about the fate Crestatia put on her, and her stepsister's best friend Ashina, and some other people she knew.
    But before Alyssa could get her mind on something else, she found herself standing in front of room #335, the room she was staying in.
    She unlocked the door and walked in, cleaning up and putting on her pjs. Then she noticed her phone was vibrating, she got a text from her stepsister:
    Hey Alyssa-
    Hope you're having fun at the springs! I just finished practice today with the rest of the Black Angels. So yes, the Youth Music Contest is still a go! It is also still on the 15th in Sealand Park (remember the flood?)!
    So yeah, stay safe and have fun at the Hot Springs!
    Love, Lisa
    Alyssa managed a half-smile after reading the text. Lisa was handling things so well, but she still was broken on the inside.
    She decided to reply to the text:
    Hi Lisa! Glad to see you managing things in the Black Angels on your own! I did have fun at the springs- well, fun isn't really the word, it's more like relaxing.
    I hope the rest of the band is doing well too! Good luck preparing for the contest! =)
    - Alyssa
    Pleased with what she said, Alyssa tucked herself in and lulled herself to sleep.

5. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: short because homework ;-; ]

She waited for Brian to respond to the girl's digital apology. Aileen frowned at her best friend's unresponsiveness. He was just run into. Aileen took a better look at the girl who in front of her. Isn't she the girl from the studio? Why the device?

Perhaps something was bothering him that he didn't notice. Was there something bothering him as well, or was he still thinking about her situation? She didn't know, but it was getting late, and perhaps it was best to leave the topics be.

"Hey, I'm going to go to my room first," Aileen said with an attempt to smile. Aileen walked into the resort with her duffle bag and checked her room. Walking down the halls, she searched the room numbers, and finding hers she opened it. The room wasn't anything extravagant, but she was not expecting that much. After all it was a school trip.

The events that happened today made her very tired, so she decided to get ready for bed. As she drifted off to sleep she couldn't stop thinking about what to do. Tell her? Don't tell her. Tell her? Don't tell her. Tell..her...? Don't...tell...

[​IMG]
    [ TumblrDOTD ]

The boy she had bumped into did not respond, and neither did the girl. By looking at her expression, Cristina could tell that the girl had recognized her as well. Ah! She's the quiet girl from the studio. Cristina frowned. She spent so much time thinking of someone so unimportant.

Cristina frowned again to show that she was apologetic, then turned to try to catch up to the other two. They had not gotten very far because Jeremy had stopped walking as soon as he noticed that Cristina was gone. She smiled to show her appreciation. When Tamora turned around, she mocked her by making a face, which Jeremy happened to catch. He chuckled.

It seemed that Cristina and Tamora were assigned to the same room. Great. Eff my life. After visiting their room, Tamora left right away to spend time with Jeremy, and Cristina took this opportunity to fall asleep, in peace.

6. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

More discomfort. Would the awkwardness ever end? Quin was just...staring at her...and it was breaking her heart. She already felt bad enough, was it really necessary to give her a stare down? Maybe, despite what she said, she was really disappointed that she hadn't shown. Maybe she felt stood up. A lump grew in her throat. She knew that feeling. She didn't want Quin to feel that way, and she didn't want to be the cause of it. This was all her fault. Everything was her fault.

" It is late . . . would you like to go to sleep . . . ? "

Madeline nodded slowly. She hadn't brought any pajamas or anything, and had been planning on buying something from the gift store--even just a large t-shirt--but it seemed too late for that now. She felt like she had failed her entire day, and it hurt, a lot. Temperance still hadn't answered her text, which hurt too. She was afraid the girl was sending the text around between her terrible friends, just laughing away. Typical. She shouldn't have opened up to begin with. Where had her resolution gone?

Her fingers pulled her heavy sweater away (happy that it was still dark in the room), revealing just a plain white tank top, and she stripped herself of the white jeans and vanilla hued socks she wore. She pulled the blankets and sheets back and wrapped herself up in them, nuzzling her face into the pillow and trying desperately to relieve the ache in her chest. She threw the top blanket over her head and brought her knees closer to her to her.

John...Temperance...Quintus...Her mother...Reuben...Thomas. Everything was too much. Suddenly, 100 days felt like a very, very long time. If so much had already happened, what else would? Could she really handle anymore?

She couldn't.

"Hey, Quin...? Can I have your number?" Her voice was shaky, and quiet. She didn't expect Quin to give it to her, but she did. She was a little ball underneath the blankets as she typed the number into her phone. There was a bit of hesitation, and a lot of stinging in her eyes. She didn't want Quin to be angry with her, and she didn't want to be angry anymore herself.

Fuck Crestatia.
    Fuck this game.

Fuck this life.

Thomas, where did you go? Why did you leave? Why?
    Are you waiting for me?
    I can't have both.
    [​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing!! | OOC |

Running around the halls of the loft had proven a lot more lonely than she had previously expected. There was a lot of commotion, but it only made her a bit nervous. She traveled through the staircases and hallways, and then eventually down to where dinner was being served to find Simon. When she didn't, she took a small plate of food and headed back to her room. She ate alone at the table, finding it odd that it was virtually on the ground.

She was grateful that there was no evil presence in her quarters, as that meant she could get good sleep. Moondrop was usually the one to keep watch. She was sure his spirit was still protecting her.

She hadn't gone to the hotsprings, as Simon had never returned for her. Instead she spent the rest of the night alone, in her room, practicing chants and simple spells and eventually crawling into her bed when she got sleepy enough.

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : WARNING, UNDERWHELMING POST AHEAD }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : IN AWE / EMBARRASSED }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx There is a part of me that is scared. This is new, unfamiliar territory.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is this truly okay? I am so very tempted to step into the minefield.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wish to go in without a map, and come across the land unscathed.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx From the tortured on Madeline's face, her lovely face, Kallisti's tense expression softened. She hadn't been angry in the first place - slightly upset and disappointed, yes - but with the face of this girl in front of her looking so very tired and sad, Kallisti couldn't be anything but sympathetic and happy that regardless of before, they were together now. That was good enough for her.

" Good night, Madeline. " Kallisti said, a soft smile on her face. She turned off the lamp that sat between their two beds and taking advantage of the complete darkness, began taking off her clothing, leaving nothing but her shirt and underwear. She was comfortable now, and felt that she could get a good night's sleep, joyed at the thought that Madeline wasn't mad at her and that any majorly negative feelings had been resolved. She could breath easy, for now, anyway.

In an out she breathed, clearing her mind of all the negativity these last twelve days had brought her life. It seemed like just as she had received that e-mail, all the horrors of her life began resurfacing: Peter, Lorinda, Harley . . . the thoughts of her mother, her lonely father, Melissa . . . They were all just building up. Had they been waiting for some sort of catalyst? It felt like that . . .

In the bed next to hers, Kallisti heard rustling. Was Madeline asleep and having a dream? Or was she restless and trying to find a good position to be comfortable in . . .? " Hey Quin . . . Can I have your number? " came the other girl's small voice, and Kallisti could feel her face warming up, " Y - Yes, you may. " In quick succession, she mumbled the numbers out to the other, hoping she caught everything. After that, it was silence. She wondered why Madeline had asked so suddenly, but the more she thought about it, the closer blackness came to her mind. Until her phone vibrated.

And vibrated again.

And again.

Curiously, She pulled the device from her side on the bed and dimmed the screen as not to kill her eyes, then peering at it. The number was foreign, but she knew it was Madeline, so she typed the girl's name into her contacts and began to read the messages she had sent. In quick succession, Kallisti read the messages, her face getting more red with each one passing.

Sleeping with people for money . . . ? She slept with someone they went to school with. That's why she had been late? Ah . . . How tight was Madeline on money? What about her mother, her father? No, no, Kallisti shook her head, not everyone was as lucky as she - how selfish, how thoughtless she was being! The point was, Madeline really wanted to spend time with her, that was . . . wonderful, made Kallisti's heart thump hard against her ribs, oh, how lovely. Be careful. She didn't pay attention to that other voice, though, they were completely irrelevant to her.

Without realizing it, she sat up in her bed, in the darkness, the only light being her very dim screen. Did she really mean all of these things she was saying? This was no lie, there were too many words for it to be a lie . . . It wasn't a lie - was it really true?
    Her face was on fire, her heart beat in her chest. She was hardly breathing. Was this . . . This was . . . But nothing had happened. She expected something horrible - the rules, the rules . . . But Madeline had said nothing out loud, nothing. So long as it was unspoken, kept internal, they were safe? It was safe? Nothing could be heard outside the pounding in her ears. What should she do now? She couldn't leave her unanswered, not after all she said.

Kallisti took a breath.
    Another breath.
    What else could she say? There was nothing much more to say. What should she do? Oh, she could hardly sort herself right now!
    Aaaaaaah - although Kallisti had much self control, she almost wanted nothing more than to go and be in the other bed with the other girl, despite all that she confessed. That was the thing though - Kallisti didn't care. She didn't care. Not in the least. To each her own - one has to do what has to be done to survive in this world, " Madeline . . . " she said softly, still sitting up in her bed " Thank you . . . "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: distraught | OOC: wrapping this up soon | Day: 12.3 | Wearing
    "... Are you Temperance? I-- I have ... I have something for you."
    Cherno never looked back at her. He just kept his eyes focused forwards. That stung a little, but she ignored it. He sounded, scared. Was he afraid of her now? Well, if he really had lost his memory, then that scene in the bath would have been rather terrifying. "You really don't remember, do you?" Her eyebrows creased and there was an ache in her chest. If he knew who I was, then he wouldn't ask. Swallowing suddenly seemed rather difficult. Her throat was closing in on her.
    Temperance took a deep breath before walking around the couch to sit next to him. Breathing was hard, walking was hard, it was all hard. Her limbs felt like they were going numb as she sat down. They hadn't seen each other in days, not since she left the auditorium. She was hesitant. Everything about the situation seemed so delicate and fragile, as if it might shatter before her eyes. Her hand closed the distance between them, by resting on his. He did have a present. She could feel it between his hands. Why would he get her something? Delicately, she slipped it out from between his fingers.
    She hated presents and surprises, especially surprises. Her green eyes never looked up at him, too nervous. This felt strange, foreign. Even with all her time spent with Josh, she never felt like this. The package was wrapped immaculately. Only Cherno would take that much care into wrapping a present. There was a card on the outside. Her fingers slipped around it, flipping it open.
    It was short, sweet, and to the point. If it was for Christmas, why would he give it to her now? It didn't matter. She didn't want to unwrap it. He had done such an amazing job. Carefully, her fingers slipped between the creases, breaking apart the tape without ruining the wrapping. The paper folded away to reveal a slender black box. Jewelry? She risked a glance up at him. His golden eyes seemed to be watching her. She felt herself blush and her body grow warmer.
    The lid of the box made a popping noise as she opened it. Inside, bore a necklace and not just any necklace. It was the most beautiful thing she had ever seen. Simple, but beautiful. Simple seemed to be her new favorite theme. Everything was nicer when it was simple. The necklace had a rather plain chain, but the centerpiece was exquisite. An emerald hung in the middle. It was a modest size. Anything larger and she would have freaked about the cost. Why had he given her something like this? It couldn't have been cheap in any way. Her heart fluttered as she noticed the second note.
    The piece of paper was small and tucked away, inside the box. He gave her a second note?
    Her eyes roamed over the words countlessly. How many times did she read it? She couldn't move. She couldn't breathe. Why did he word it like that? Tears started to quietly flow out of her eyes once more. So much for being strong. Temperance didn't sob like before, but these tears seemed to almost hurt more. "Why...why would you write this?"
    He didn't remember. Asking him was pointless, but she wanted answers. She wanted the Cherno who knew who he was back. The one that freaked out ever time he was in Lacey's and rescued her from the gas station. She wanted the stupid, annoying, poetry writing, know-it-all, germaphobic, sweet, kind, nervous, awkward, strange talking Cherno back. Sure, he was probably still in there somewhere, but how long would it take for him to come back? Would he ever be the same person again? The one that knows who she was and that would be stupid enough to risk his life to save hers. The one that would go out of his way to buy such a perfect gift and then right something so frustrating.
    "Day twelve is almost up. The end of time is in eighty-seven days. You...give me this and write this...and we only have eighty-seven days left to live. You don't remember." This was sick. This whole stupid game. If it wasn't for Crestatia, they wouldn't be this close, but she also wouldn't hurt so much. "No love. No romance." She just stared down into the box. It rattled in her hands. When did she start shaking so much? Temperance liked him. A lot. And this...this gift...it could ruin everything. What would happen if she tells him how she feels? Thomas died because of Madeline, because of how he felt.
    Everything was so horrible and seemed to be consistently stacking against them. If she told him, would she end up like Thomas? Maybe that wouldn't be so bad, at least she could die happy then. This Cherno, he doesn't know about what happened. He doesn't know about anything. He's in there somewhere. Everything that they shared is in there somewhere. All the good and the bad. The bad. She did some pretty horrible things to him. It was amazing he even wanted to get together that morning at Lacey's.
    All those stupid fairy tales said the princess would awaken with a kiss. This wasn't a fairy tale, and he was most certainly not a princess. This was a nightmare and if anything, he was the knight. He was chivalrous and kind and wonderful. She didn't deserve him. "I'm sorry. If this kills us. I know I'm being selfish. I hope you'll forgive me." Temperance turned to fully face him and pulled at the collar of his shirt. She pressed her lips to his. Tears continued to streak down her face, but she ignore it. This was selfish. This would kill them. It was all her fault. I'm sorry...

9. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: must resist lesbian urges
    [​IMG]

She wasn't sure what to do, or what to say. Being under the blankets had gotten extremely hot for her, so she pulled them away somewhat, keeping on her side and breathing in the cooler air. She was happy, surprised, and a little bit sad. It wasn't fair...to find someone she cared about, who genuinely cared about her as well, and not be able to do anything about it...She was also afraid. What if this counted as "romance"? Would she die soon? What about Quin? She wanted to get out of bed, and move closer to Quin, at least. She wanted affection. She felt like a child. If she died, then it would mean that she held back for nothing ... But if holding back was the only thing keeping them alive right now, then...

She needed to be strong. She couldn't act on her feelings. She heard Quin's thank you and smiled a bit to herself. This was tough. Her cheeks were burning, but she felt great. The shame had been lifted and she felt wonderful.

She bit her lip, and pulled the blankets up again, closing her eyes tightly and willing her heart to calm so that she could fall asleep. She would see Quin tomorrow. There was no need to rush into her feelings. Everything would be fine in the morning.

10. Doukuro Chaser

[ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: SLEEPING - UPDATE ]

As he was waiting he decided that the bed was not the best place for the bag and his belongings. Too open, not safe. Nowhere was really safe, but he figured under the bed which he took would be fine enough. At least for one night, so everything went there.

After it was safely tucked away the boy found himself changing into a white tank top and changed out his shorts before burying himself under the covers. They were thick, warm, and enough to completely hide under.

It felt safe here, even though it was not his home. Actually, now that he thought about it he never felt safe at his house. And now it didn't seem like he had no reason to go back there. But where would he go then? It felt hard parting with his systems and games, even if they were ruined now, but at least he would have a place where future ones could actually be used. Especially his new game.

...Maybe Brian could tolerate him a bit more. Or somebody else. Who knew... Let that be tomorrow's issue though.
    For now he thought back to the note. Cherno's note. Life's not...always a game. He should consider this, and the rest of it, sometime.
    Thinking about how life would work out now and what exactly his sister did was exhausting and created a quick route to a dreamless slumber.
    [​IMG]

The cabin was a mess. Did someone have a freak out in it? No one confessed, but who else would have come here? It didn't much sense for someone else to have done it, and she was already wary of some people of her group. So with her, and others, convinced that it was one of them who caused the mess but with no one wanting the blame on them tension was high.
    She would have stuck around to fight all day, but after that phone call she really wasn't in the mood. So instead Daniel exited the premises and decided to go out on her own. Seriously, sooner or later she would have fun with theft but it seemed it was just another bump and snatch day.
    Uneventful, to say the least.
    With the day nearing a close she returned home and undressed for a shower. After that it was the usual counting routine, in which she found today's haul rather good. With this she was pretty set for the month.
    Extra money never hurt though.
    Either way she decided to sleep now, doing so in nothing but her under garments. It started off blissful, but as time dragged on she couldn't help to feel as if they totally missed something at the cabin. Something...dark... Something that didn't belong. Everyone must have been too busy fighting to notice it then, but now with her mind clear... Yeah, there had to of been something there...
    Tomorrow she would have to check it out.

…………………​
    Tumblr Wearing › Mood ›› Thoughtful // Sleeping › Interaction Level ›› 0

11. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : aHMY HEARt }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : IN AWE / EMBARRASSED }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx There is a part of me that is scared. This is new, unfamiliar territory.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Is this truly okay? I am so very tempted to step into the minefield.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I wish to go in without a map, and come across the land unscathed.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx There were no longer any sounds that filled the room other than the beating of Kallisti's heart and breathing produced by both girls. Finally, she had settled down enough to lay down, sighing contently and closing her eyes. It seemed as if everything would be okay . . .

She didn't want to worry about anything, now.

She closed her eyes and drifted off into a happy sleep.

How lovely.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    hot springs night | trembling memory derivative
    Her lips.

Fucking Lacey's.

How warm they felt on a cold mountain night.

I don't need a car ride.

How electrifying.

You're the only one who listened to my theory about the xxxxx.

This was Temperance Spike.

Why was she fighting so much with M here at the Diner?

The girl who was ...

I promise to make you more social.

... known for being so decisive ...

I promise to make sure you're safe.

... for speaking her mind ...

Rushing water.
    Grab my jacket.

... for being a bit of a bully ...

You dig?

... and wanting to not be alone anymore ...

... right? ...

How electrifying.

Bang.

Cherno's eyes flashed brightly.

He ...

He felt that he knew a few more things.
    But his memory was still so patchy.

He glanced at the girl that had just pressed her lips to his. He gave her a necklace. The old Cherno must have truly thought of her as a friend. And here she was, apologizing.

Eighty-seven days.
    Eighty-seven days.

Wait a second. There was ... there was something that ... something that would make them lose their lives in eighty ... eighty-seven days.
    Oh no.
    The rules? The rules about romance and love. Cherno had images flash before his eyes. His connection to reality had been briefly severed as he stared off into space.

He needed to ... just ...

Just ... lift his arms, a bit ...

And ... and wrap them around the woman named Temperance Spike. Because he wanted to make sure everything was real. That everything that had happened in the past twelve days was real. And here he was right before her. The girl he had spent these many days with. But the problem? The problem was that Cherno still had gaps in his memory of these twelve days. And what is more, he understood nothing of the events that transpired before them.

So all he could do, right now, was hold Temperance close to him. He closed his eyes and rested his head on her own. And for a brief moment of respite, though Cherno did not understand the world around him, he felt at peace. He felt that he had made what had once made him Cherno, very proud, wherever those memories may have gone.

"I'm sorry, Temperance.
    I'm mighty sorry for having you freakout with my ... gift, from the Downtown Corridor.
    I'm mighty sorry for having to give you a hug like this.
    But I need you to, to just, ground me, right now ... please. I remember things. But I still have holes in my memory, and my soul."

Cherno sighed.
    His words were quiet and whispered.
    "I'm in the dark. A cave. The abyss. A lost puppy, you dig? I was able to comfort you ... back, in that flood, I think."
    "I need the comfort of a friend."

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: distraught | OOC: wrapping this up soon | Day: 12.3 | Wearing
    "I'm sorry, Temperance.
    I'm mighty sorry for having you freak out with my ... gift, from the Downtown Corridor.
    I'm mighty sorry for having to give you a hug like this.
    But I need you to, to just, ground me, right now ... please. I remember things. But I still have holes in my memory, and my soul."

Cherno sighed. His words were quiet and whispered.
    "I'm in the dark. A cave. The abyss. A lost puppy, you dig? I was able to comfort you ... back, in that flood, I think."
    "I need the comfort of a friend."
    Cherno wrapped his arms around her and rested his head on top of hers. The only part of this she didn't like, was when he used the word friend. It was like someone stabbed a steak through her heart. Her chest ached, her whole body ached, but this felt right. If only it didn't mean she would have to die. How could she possibly ground him, if Crestatia was going to kill her for what she just did? She didn't come right out and say anything, but the feelings were obviously there. No love. No romance. Her hand wrapped around the necklace case tightly. She would probably never get to wear it.
    No. That wasn't fair. She should at least get to wear it once. Temperance rested her head on his chest and opened the case once more. Her fingers fiddled with the clasps for a moment, before hooking it around her neck. It fit perfectly in the center of her chest, and the green of the emeralds reminded her of her eyes. They often times got that dark. Green was her favorite color. Emeralds were her favorite stone, but there was no way Cherno could have known that.
    Temperance sighed softly and yawned, closing her eyes as she did so. This was going to kill her. What would Crestatia do to her? At least, at least she semi got what she wanted. She just felt bad for the man holding her. Now he would have to suffer because of her. Unless he died too. That wouldn't be fair either. She acted alone. "Can we just stay here? I don't want to go all they way back to my room."
    Then she would probably die alone, but staying with him while she died? She was cruel and evil right up until the very end. The Fantasy Freak was right. I am an evil temptress. "I'm sorry Cherno. I really am. But I do love the gift. It's a shame it'll be wasted." She sniffled and yawned again keeping her head pressed into his chest. He was warm and inviting. Sleep started to seem inevitable. At least he would be here. All the crying and anger had left her body completely depleted of all energy.
    Temperance yawned once more, before finally dozing off.

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

The woman named Temperance Spike had put on her necklace. He was worried and sad. Why was he so worried and sad? Ah. All of the times he had with the lass. All of those memories of the twelve days that had begun over a simple e-mail. Did he know her before that? He didn't know. All he knew was that right now she was very important to him. And he? He wanted to help her to the end. Even though it hurt his heart that he had to twist his own feelings, and his amnesia had twisted his feelings on his very own.
    She rested her head on his chest and dozed off.
    She kissed him.

Was she going to ... lose ... lose her ...

After remembering ... he--

Cherno did not want to think about that right now.
    He held her close to him. She was warm. It was a pleasant sensation. But Cherno's heart was the sorest it had been. He was dreading this -- no, the inner part of him, the inner part that was still the Cherno that knew everything, seemed to have a feeling of what could come, and all it could do was scream silently into the inner depths of his heart.

"It's a shame it'll be wasted?"

"Temperance." Cherno said, softly, as he rested his head close to her's.
    "If ... anything happens to you, I want you to know that in the end, you never were alone."

And as his eyes were lulled by calls of sleep, he dozed off, holding Temperance Spike close to him, so as to make sure he could hold onto her; protect her in any way he could; not only from the cold world that nipped at her soul viciously, but from the future, and from the holes in his own memory.

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And once again the teen was left all alone. His attempts to comfort the boy really didn’t seem to do much at all and in reality it was just a waste of time. The harsh reality was that his mere attempts were all useless. They’ve always been useless and it seemed that they would forever be useless. How long would it be until Heidi realized his worth and disregard him?

Altair stood up and calmly smiled his usual smile. The desire to soak in the hot springs had left the teen and all he really wanted to do at the moment was sleep. Silently the teen walked off through the crowd and towards the room that he had booked. He was told that he would have to share the room, but he really didn’t care at this point. With key in hand, Altair headed up to the room and entered in. The room was dark but it looked pretty nice. Altair would have put on the light, but he immediately noticed a sleeping figure in the room.

Assuming it to be his roommate, Altair merely head over to the next bed and collapsed onto it. The event still played through his mind, the pained look of Temperance and the fear and confusion of Anthony. Such chaos…why did he find pleasure from it? Hatred and sorrow, a magnificent display showed before him and the teen enjoyed it thoroughly.

Stop…STOP SMILING YOU BASTARD…YOU DAMN ATROCIOUS SCUM, DON’T YOU DARE SMILE AT THE MISFORTUNE OF OTHERS.

No matter how many times he told himself that, the sickening smirk upon his face refused to move. It stayed there all the way until the teen fell fast asleep.

16. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WELL, WELL. . .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    His eyes snapped open to the ceiling and his body shifted a bit. A warm mist blew through his room and swirled above him, carrying the comforting scent of the hot springs with it. It was dark, but he could see perfectly fine. His lips stretched out in a smile, and he tiled his head to the side to crack his neck. This body ...

He stood up, not needing any sort of aid to do so, and walked from the bed straight out to the hall way. The hall's previously brilliant colors were smeared in a familiar gray. His left hand stretched out, and then appeared an incredibly sharp kukri. He wrapped his fingers around it and made down the halls. If you listened close enough, you could hear a gentle hum vibrating in his throat as he took the steps necessary to reach the room of Quintus and Madeline.

Without opening the door, he walked right inside. They were both sleeping, but Madeline's body was the only one seen moving--shifting slighting in her slumber. Altair hovered over her slipping form for a bit, just staring. A sigh left his lips, followed by an uncharacteristic and slightly hysterical giggle. She had cut her hair, which was a shame, because he was looking forward to yanking her up by it. Still, this would have to do. He peeled the blankets back and waited for her eyes to flutter open before speaking.

"Hello, MADELINE MOORE."

Her eyes widened in horror as he lifted the machete and she went to scream--and to move--only to find that no sound would come out and her muscles wouldn't cooperate. He paused. No. There was a better way to do this.

His right hand grabbed Madeline by the wrist, and then they were gone. She was shaking so hard, he was afraid her body would give out before he even got to the fun.

Next stop, the lobby.

He had planned to do this separately, but he couldn't help himself. He appeared beside Temperance and snorted in disgust at her current position. Without any movement on his part, Temperance was yanked upwards and away from the frozen Cherno. He peered deep into her opening eyes and then smiled when she realized what was happening, and registered Madeline's presence. Madeline acknowledged Temperance as well. How fun!!

They vanished, reappearing at the edge of the woman's hotsprings. Within another second, their clothes were removed.

"This will be FUN. Do not WORRY. Just say the word and I will make sure you feel NO PAIN." He smiled. Of course they couldn't say anything, so he laughed. Hard.

He placed both Madeline and Temperance in the springs. As if connected to an invisible string, their arms were pulled out straight. Using the machete, he gently--as to not take off either's entire hand--slid the blade down their wrists until blood began to spill. Within a few minutes, their horrified faces drained of color, and the water turned a deep, dark red. A double suicide. No one would believe that, so within another few seconds, an exchange of text messages appeared on both their phones--most importantly Madeline's--with the timings of them switched around to make sense.
    Perfect. But Temperance had a baby inside of her. It didn't matter, though. He wouldn't kill a child. He would simply move it elsewhere.

And so it was done.

17. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    DAY 13
    December 12th, Tuesday
    [​IMG]

[/url]A grin spread across Matthew Right's face as he finally stepped out into the car park of the hot springs. This was where he'd been told they were and he couldn't wait to surprise them. He didn't know most of the people they were with but that didn't matter. He planned to make a first impression they'd never forget. He could barely wait to see their reactions. Oh this should be good. However it was still so early and he expected most if not all of them to still be in bed. Light was only just beginning to appear to welcome the new day in. Oh what fun today might bring.

Making his way across the car park, walking with such style, he found that despite it all he was still getting a knot in his stomach. He couldn't understand why, he had nothing to be nervous for. Just performer's nerves he guessed. That's what he was, a performer, he did love to put on a show, just to see all those brilliant reactions. The place was open but empty, nobody was manning the reception desk, he was free to walk straight in. He looked towards the guys area, wondering if he should go in. Then slowly a large mischievous grin spread across his face as he turned to look at the entrance girls area. Well there was nothing stopping him and it was doubtful anyone would be in here at this time. Was it any different to the guys half? Only one way to find out.

He quietly slipped into the girl's changing part. He wasn't sure why he was being quiet as there was nobody around but he felt like he should be. He loved the feeling when he knew he was doing something he probably shouldn't be. He quickly stripped off figuring it might be good to go for a dip in the girl's pool. Though he did put a towel round his waist so he wasn't completely naked. Not that it mattered. He was still alone.

Although he paused as he finally came into view of the pool, that was odd, the water seemed a funny colour. Did they colour the water on the girl's side? Surely not. Maybe it was just an illusion caused by the low light. Still he kept moving forward but stopped suddenly and his grin faltered as he saw two figures together in the water. Shit. Somebody was here already? He hadn't planned for that. He was going to seem like such a perv. Still they'd probably have a hell of a reaction when they saw him. Was it worth it? They'd be convinced he was a pervert but those reactions. The looks on their faces would be priceless. Who was he kidding? He was already moving forward.

Taking a deep breath, he stepped out into the light, he actually couldn't see anything perverse from this angle but that was never the intention, "Hey sexy ladies" He said in his most seductive voice. That was odd, no reaction. Maybe they hadn't heard him, he tried again a bit louder, "Hey, sexy ladies!". Still nothing? Were they ignoring him, they must have heard that.Taking steps towards them to see why they hadn't reacted he suddenly stopped and staggered back.

No.

He clasped his hands over his mouth as he looked in horror. His face paled. The water was red. Blood red. The two girls slumped. This wasn't happening.

No.

Slowly he managed to get himself over to the girl's and put his hands to their cold neck's. "Please wake up. Wake up please!" He was getting quite loud as tears began to run down his face. He knew though. No pulse. Skin that cold. He was too late.

He slid across the floor away from the bodies until his back hit a wall. They were dead. Dead. This couldn't be happening. This was not what he was expecting to come back to. "Help!! Somebody help!" He shouted though he knew the girl's were long past help, "They're-they're...." He couldn't say the word, only sit there shaking.

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

[Tumblr ~ Mood: ... ~ OOC ~ Listening to]

[​IMG]
    [Mood: ... ~ OOC: ~ Listening to]

Tyler was... soaring. Soaring through the sky. Great wings beating hard either side of him as the wind rushed past him, blasting into his body and his face, but he was fine. He gripped the great beast beneath him with his legs to keep from falling off. He turned his face to the right to look at the person riding alongside next to him. A girl... wearing glasses and with the cutest smile on her face. They were flying faster and faster and then-

"Help!! Somebody help!"

Tyler's eyes shot open as he was snatched out of his dream. A scream had come from somewhere and it seemed desperate. Tyler was instantly alert and out of his bed not even needing to register or think about the fact that somebody needed help. He noticed Altair in the other bed in the room undisturbed as he put on a shirt since he'd only been wearing shorts and he rushed out of the room to the source of the noise.

~

Zoey had been contently asleep, cuddled up warm in her duvet and hugging her pillow. She was naked of course... No better way to sleep than being naked after all. Thankfully, she was one of the lucky ones to get her own room, so she didn't need to worry about disturbing a room-mate. If she had one, of course she wouldn't have slept naked then. She did have self control when she needed to at least.
    A scream disturbed the silent night and Zoey bolted upright, waking up. It was close by and it sounded urgent. She grabbed a night gown and flung it on deciding time was of the essence and she left her room in a hurry to find out what had caused the disturbance.

~

The scream had come from... The girl's baths? Tyler was sure it had been a male's voice... what were they doing there? He rushed ahead, panic settling into his heart. He decided if it was an emergency, he shouldn't be deterred from just going straight in despite being the wrong gender. He'd make his excuses later. He ran into the baths to find a boy older than himself cowering against a wall, his eyes locked onto the bath itself.
    Tyler turned and...

no...

Red... the bath was a beautiful crimson colour and in it were two girls... both of whom Tyler knew.

Zoey rushed into the girl's bath a moment later. "Oh my god!" she squealed in horror for a second having found the disturbing and distressing sight. She'd been in that bath not too long ago herself, and now... Oh my god... this was just too much.
    She shivered suddenly as her eyes set on who was there with her. It was... him...
    She drew her attention away next from 'him' and to the boy against the wall. She knew the cowering form of the boy. "Matt? Matt! What are you- Are you alri- ...Oh Matt..." Her mind quickly worked through the scenarios. She was very good at working through scenarios in her head.
    ...Matt was a flirt who craved attention. He clearly was sneaking into the baths for some nefarious purpose and he'd... discovered... this.
    The poor boy was shaking and crying, but she stood there frozen. Two people were dead. Actually dead. What... how could this be? Students were dying so fast now'a'days... was this to do with 'that' email? It couldn't be. It was just a prank...

Tyler couldn't believe it... the girls were Madeline and Temperance...
    He stood there for a moment, shocked by the sight also. ...It had happened again. None of them could seem to escape from the death following them for even the briefest moment. Crestatia had struck again. Tyler had no doubts this was down to the game she was playing with them.
    ...He had to calm down. He was breathing fast, heavily, he was feeling faint, sick and nauseous. ...Stop.
    His breathing stopped sharply, and then it started again, slower this time as he gained control of himself.
    ...M and Temperance... they were naked. ...First of all... even the dead deserved decency and dignity. They deserved to be decent, away from any prying eyes that would come along next.
    He looked at the girl who had just entered, and nodded at her to take care of the guy she clearly knew.
    He went back to the locker room quickly and grabbed several towels from there before returning.
    ...He gulped for a second as he knelt by the two at the edge of the bath, a sadness having settled in his heart again. He didn't know these two girls that well, but he still knew them at least a little, and despite who they were or what he knew of them, nobody deserved this. Nobody deserved what had happened to them. They didn't deserve to die. "...I'm so sorry, Madeline... Temperance. I'm so sorry." he choked out weakly before he started moving and taking action.
    ...He stepped into the bloody water, not caring about getting soaked or stained by the dreadful mix of crimson and steam. His senses were shutting down due to shock, emotion and adrenaline, allowing him to ignore the smell of blood permeating the air.
    He wrapped a towel around M's body first of all, being careful to respect her as much as he could, keeping his eyes on her face at all times, and then he lifted her out gently and laid her by the side of the bath.
    ...His face was wet again. More tears? ...Pull yourself together Tyler.He then noticed the gash on her wrist... ...Wait. Did that mean this was murder? Or... it could suggest suicide? ...no. Something wasn't right here, but Tyler decided he'd think about this later, right now... he needed to finish what he started. What was most important this second was these two girls.
    He returned into the waters and wrapped the next towel around Temperance, treating her as respectfully and gently as he had treated M, before also lifting her out the bath and laying her next to Madeline. Her wrist also had a gash on it.
    ...Tyler shuddered before reaching out to their eyelids both in turn and gently closing them with his fingertips. Now... it almost looked like the two girls were sleeping calmly. An eternal sleep.

They'd still been warm.
    Of course they'd been in a hot bath when they were found... but even Tyler could tell from the state of them... they had been alive not long ago at all. Perhaps just a mere couple of hours ago.
    He felt sick as he was knelt down next to them and covered in the watered down blood. He knew that a few had died at the hand of Crestatia, but this was his first time actually having come face to face with the reality of these deaths, of death at all in fact. He'd never even seen a dead body before. These girls... were gone. Forever. Just like Abby. Just like he and the others soon would be if things kept going as they were.

Zoey watched the boy get on with what he had to do. She instantly realized what he was doing and respected him enough to let him get on with it and to take his advice from that simple nod (it was the first time he'd ever even communicated with her... a simple nod... but there would be time to think about that later) and turning her attention back to Matt. She didn't know what to say, instead, she just knelt next to him and pulled him into a close hug. Letting him cry into her chest as she rested her head against his, also feeling tears come to her from the shock of what had happened and was happening currently. ...The sight of the two girls bathing in the crimson red bath would likely never leave her for the rest of her life.

19. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing : Tumblr : OOC- 0.o : Music
    "Help!! Somebody help!!!"
    That was the first thing Alyssa heard after she exited the elevator to the lobby, and decided to run towards the sound (even when she was still in her pajamas).
    As she was running, she found something odd. The sound was coming from a boy, yet she was running closer to the Women's locker room.
    "Maybe Some guy heard a shriek and went to the Women's springs to see what was going on." Alyssa thought as she ran past the lockers and towels in the locker room.
    But when she got there, the first thing she did was widen her eyes in total shock.
    The water was a chilling blood red, and there were two bodies slumped in it.
    When Alyssa got a closer look, she recognized the two girls:
    "Oh my god," she shrieked, "Not Madeline and Temperence too!"

20. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: omg this is so cray ;-; ]

Alice... wasn't Aileen's sister? But... how? They looked so alike, and they just... Brian had gone over it a million times in his head, but it still didn't sink in. He was so confused and conflicted. He knew Aileen would never lie about something like this, but at the same time, it was just so bizarre. His head spun, giving him a slight headache and dazing him out.

When Brian returned to his senses, his eyes widened and a chill shook his body. He looked around the area; he was still in the lobby. But Aileen was gone? He looked to the receptionist who then gave him a key. She nodded and pointed to the direction he assumed Aileen went. She must have noticed his prior trance. What a thoughtful woman. "Thank you," Brian said, collecting himself together, his voice wavering. Pivoting on his feet, he turned and speedily walked in that direction.

He didn't know which room was Aileen's. He wanted to have the room next to her... but it's not like he could knock to find out. She was probably dead asleep. Brian curiously looked to the key, which had the room's number on it. The boy, displeased with his idiocy, shook his head to seemingly no one. He scanned the hallway for the right door, until he eventually found it. Maybe he was next to Aileen, since the receptionist seemed to know that they were almost a pair. He entered the room quietly and set his luggage down. He quickly unpacked and flopped onto the bed, where he soon fell asleep peacefully.

---

Sunlight entered through the windows, shining onto his weary face. Brian definitely didn't want to get up yet. He sighed, and pulled the covers over him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.