♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

Holy fucking shit--NO. IT WAS JOE--JOAN--JONAS--WAIT--

"JOHN!?"
    No. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO . NO.

...DON'T SAY HIS NAME, YOU IDIOT, HE DIDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU!! OH MY GOD! WHY?!

It was too late. Much too late. She was gaping, which turned into a sort of stop-and-go panicked screaming of some kind, which turned into hysterical whimpering as she violently ripped her sheets off and got dressed quicker than she ever had before. Strangers were fine, but this guy...Wait, he was total a hypocrite! Super Christian her ass! But there was no doubt that he'd tell...He would tell everyone. He would never pass on an opportunity to judge someone! Someone like her...She knew for a fact that John, as a male, would undoubtedly be forgiven in the eyes of her peers much easier than she ever would...Unless she called rape.

She couldn't do that. She couldn't stand the thought of playing rape victim for the rest of her days (there weren't a lot left). She couldn't stand anything. She looked at him, straight in the eyes, and stumbled back into a wall. They had...They had done it. They had really...They had gone...With HIM though? Why him...Why couldn't it be...

No, she couldn't do this. The shame...the ridicule...Nope, nope, nope.

She stood up, green eyes scanning the room wildly for something, anything. Thomas, I think I'm ready now. I can't.

No response? Why...?

...Was he angry with her? Jealous? Disgusted? Hurt? God DAMN why wasn't there anything sharp in the room?!

Suddenly, tears. She was sobbing. Disbelief and shame consumed her.

"P-please don't tell! Don't tell! Don't tell, don't tell, please, please."

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: curiousinteraction: ooc:
    hot springs | the x-intercepts of trembling parabolas
    Oh. There were people. People, huh? "Master of logic!" one cried. He was a young boy with -- with heterochromia? Multi-coloured eyes. How jive! He was very interested in the boy. With him came a few others -- it was a young man that seemed to give off the impression of sadistic desire. How beautiful! In a terrifying way! He slunk back in his towel, blushing slightly, but keeping his smile. Oh, it was wonderful seeing new people!

He stood up.
    "Hello friends!" He called out. "You're looking all jive stompin' fantastic today. But I'd like to be privy to knowing a few things if you'd not minding confiding in me, hey?" His face was wide with a genuinely bright smile that seemed to light up his pale body, and his eyes were jovial. "We're all human-folks after all, you dig?" He shifted like a curious cat over to the young boy and stood in front of him. Looking down at him, he couldn't ... couldn't help but draw conclusions. How weird. It felt odd to him, but it seemed as if it was built into his mind. Is this what he meant by "master of logic"?

int logic ( ) {

This young boy seems eager ...
    He called me a Master of Logic! How sweet!
    His dress seems to show he's a sort of dedicated little young lad ...
    Perhaps not more than middle or high school! How fantastic!
    But he did call me a master of logic ...
    Does he know who I am?
    I must ask him a question! Grand!

}

He smiled deviously and slapped his knee in humorous amusement. He could finally get some help in this crazy place. Maybe. His face lost its grin for a second, as he stood standing, wide eyed and thinking deeply.

But it returned, and his face became almost fox-like. "''Scuse me friend, but I'd like to know a few things if you may. You dig?" He placed his hands to his back and his chest and bowed deeply. "How do you do. Pleasure to meet you, after all. Anywho, I'd like to know one thing."

"Why is it that do you call me a master of logic?" He tilted his head to the side inquisitively.

His enthusiasm and energy seemed like a combination between content Victorian politeness and the excitement of a puppy.

3. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    "Ah wait a second I'm perfectly f-" Allison got interrupted by the door closing. And now she was alone. ALONE. "Annnnd you're gone. Great." Now I'm forced to make friends on my own again...thought Allison nervously. It's not like she was completely socially inept it was just that, sometimes she was aware she could be weirdly cold or just ignorant of people for whatever reason. She was just pathetic like that. NO. I'm just...it's...it's just how it is! I've been trying not to be unintentionally rude! Sometimes...oh bah. Since you couldn't catch up with Harley, being the slowpoke you are, just go to the dining area and get something to drink or something. And so Allison tried to find the dining area by heading to the lobby first because just as expected, when she opened the door again, Harley was gone. I'll give him hell for ditching me later. What kind of partner leaves his other partner behind? JERK. grumbled Allison with a scowl on her face. She then tried to hide her scowl and discontent with her normal stoic face.

When she got to the lobby, she looked around for signs as to where food or drink was. It was then she saw it. A glorious vending machine. And there! Towards the bottom. MOUNTAIN. DEW. CODE. RED. Heck. Yes. Allison flocked over to the vending machine in disbelief. They had Code Red. THEY HAD CODE RED. Code Red was practically her favorite Mountain Dew besides Voltage, or Blue Mountain Dew. Orange Mountain Dew was all right. But she wasn't surprised they didn't have blue. Having red was good enough. She immediately checked the price. $2?! That's highway robbery!...I don't know if I have any spare $2 right now, thought Allison as she opened up the top pocket of her bag and checked her wallet. Nope. Not yet. Soon, my love...soon...she thought wistfully as she gently touched the button. Well now what? I can't just hang around in the lobby all day, can I? Nah, only losers of losers do that...maybe I'll do that later if I really have nothing else to do. She wasn't quite that desperate for companionship and a place to loiter yet.

After finding and wandering in the dining area for 3 seconds and not going to the hot springs quite yet, she came back to the lobby and decided to talk to the clerk. The guy was cute looking anyway with glasses. So she started off with this, "So I see you guys have Mountain Dew Code Red. That's pretty sweet..."

4. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: CONFUSED - UPDATE ]

Standing alongside Cherno, Anthony tilted his head. Sure the guy always talked in this 'hip' way, which was super cool, but it was off today. Not to mention he didn't seem to recognize him. How could someone forget such a great hero! Especially the idol of said hero.

Frowning he looked up to the Master of Logic, waiting for him to spit out the question already. But first there was more talking and even a knee slap. Was this really a time of knee slapping humor? He didn't think so, being as disappointed as he was.

Wait. Pleasure to meet you? Pleasure to... "Pleasure to meet you? We already know each other...I'm Anthony Evans, The Hero of the Estate!" Woo. Saying his full title again lifted his spirits. Some.

Maybe this was a clone, sent in to find out about them then send that information back to its dark lord. Or did it eat people to take their forms! Oh no. Not Cherno! Even if he was delicious that's no excuse!

No...no he couldn't get eaten. Far too smart for that. So if not a clone then what...? An evil spell? Hm...he would have to investigate further.

"Because you're the most logical person I know, the greatest mind and strategist alive! Really cool and fly, you dig?" Heh. He always wanted to try and see how it felt saying that. And now that he had he felt giddy, on top of the worry, which resulted in some nervous laughter.

Oh but that was his thing so it'd only this once. Yeah only this time, never again. Probably.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : OH MY GOD, ALL THIS STUFF HAPPENING! }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : WORRIED }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx I think that for now, we can breath easily . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It is only a matter of time, though, before we are thrust back into the world.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There are no constants, there is no steady . . . Nothing is like before.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx For the second time today, Kallisti found herself leaning in. What was wrong with Cherno, why had he replied like that? She didn't think he was the type for pulling practical jokes, and he sounded rather serious . . . She found herself worried about him, Cherno had to know, had to, that Anthony referred to him as "Master of Logic", just as he called her "Archer of" - Erm. Nevermind that.

Maybe she had no real reason to worry. The space around her was open and airy, the walls of the locker room were rather thing, so she was able to continue listening. Perhaps she shouldn't, though - she didn't want to risk Harley seeing her - why was he here, anyway? How horrible - had he known she was coming? Had he followed her here? Why couldn't he just . . . leave her alone? Kallisti sighed and looked at the door to the locker room; she should go. Later, she would meet with Cherno, talk to him, see what was wrong with him . . . Was everything alright with him? Oh, she didn't know if the thought would budge from her mind . . .

For now, she would leave and go somewhere else.

After a little while of walking, Kallisti realized that this place was actually very large and probably had many sections to explore - this was good, as she would like to be as far away from Harley as possible . . . She found herself in the lobby area, where there were many nice pieces of furniture and art around, and then she she saw a girl acting animatedly at the vending machine. If Kallisti recalled correctly, she went to school with this girl - oh, yes, the one who she thought might be the female version of Tyler . . . She was talking to the clerk boy at the desk, and Kallisti wondered where Ryoto-san had gone to. Perhaps his shift was over.

Retrieving a Vanilla Coke from the vending machine, she casually walked up to the girl, a boy standing on the other side of her, but not being paid attention to. " Hello. " she said to the girl, " Allison - I believe? I did not know so many people from Bellhurst would be here . . . Have we met, before? "

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

As Altair walked out of the car Altair could only watch as Heidi ran off without him. Raising an eyebrow Altair could only let out a small chuckle as he watched the girl run off. He was surely happy to see the girl happy like that but at the same time he worried if she would get into any trouble. He had gotten a bit attached to the girl, like she was a little sister or something. Shaking his head Altair smiled as he sighed "Lets not get too attached shall we?" Altair said quietly to himself. The girl still had is own uses that he could use to test out, it bothered him greatly that he thought like that but he couldn't help it.

Leaving the girl to be, Altair smiled as he walked into the the reception area "Alright now, time to sign up" Altair said quietly. About to sign up Altair noticed a not too familiar face. "Hey um....your name is Taylor...right?" Altair said walking up to the fellow pawn of Crestatia.

7. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"So yeah...that's...how I got here...hehe..." finished Allison awkwardly. It was an amazing thing that this poor boy didn't tell her off a while back. She had practically almost told the guy her life story. Thankfully someone spoke to her and allowed the poor guy to do his job again. "Wha! What? Oh hi!...uh....." jumped Allison as Quin had startled her when she spoke. As she said, they were both from Bellhurst but Allison wasn't quite remembering her name. Which she was sure she would be able to remember any strange name she heard. Unless it was too complicated but, currently she was having a massive mind blank. Especially since this person was connected to Harley in some way. "Ah wait a second...aren't you Harley's- wait...is that...is that...VANILLA COKE?!" she exclaimed as her eyes went wide with surprise. How had she missed such a treasure?! Since when does Vanilla Coke come in a vending machine?! "Duuuuuuude.....that's so awesome, I had no idea these guys had so many rare sodas in their vending machines! Oh but it's $2 right? Mans....I need to spend some of this money so I can get smaller bills and quarters and be..." she sniffed in a deep breath before exhaling it out in a glorious title, "Vending machine rich!" It was then Allison realized how silly she was being. "Oh...uh...ehehe...um...sorry bout that...I guess I can be a bit....theatrical in public? Which is why I tend to stay holed up in home...unless someone drags me out or kidnaps me...um yeah, so...uh....who're you again?" There was no way to ask the question without being horrendously awkward about it, so might as well go about in the most awkward way possible.

8. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr~ OOC ~ Listening to]
    Tyler was frankly... exhausted already. It seemed lately that he was becoming more and more exhausted by doing very little. He'd pretty much done nothing today. Albeit, long journeys did have a knack for tiring one out. So this wasn't an oddity for today at least. Finally though, he was checked in and could finally-
    "Hey um....your name is Taylor...right?" A voice asked him from nowhere. Tyler turned round to face the source. "Ah. Yeah that's me. Well... no. Actually, it's not. Tyler is me. But yeah. You're the guy from Assassin's Creed right? Well... not from it. You have the same name I mean. Altair. How could I ever forget such a cool name?" He grinned. Of course he knew Altair. Well sorta...
    The (Plot Convenient) old fisherman, Mr. Heckles just happened to be Altair's Granduncle. Tyler and Altair weren't well acquainted persay, but they'd seen each other around. Then it occurred to Tyler... Altair was yet another of those on the email. This was some sort of weird fate work in a sense... Just how easily everyone on the email could encounter each other even when going to an obscure hot spring resort.
    "- wait...is that...is that...VANILLA COKE?!" Another voice came from nearby and caught Tyler's attention yet again. Ah. It was some girl talking to Quin - AH! Quin! Nice one. Tyler could swear he knew this girl from somewhere... Alice? No... It wasn't that. The name was similar to Alice, but it wasn't quite Alice.
    Not forgetting Altair, Tyler called over, "Hey, Quin! ...um... Ali?" he shortened her name for convenience since he couldn't entirely remember it fully. Either way, with his greeting, he offered a friendly casual wave. So it seemed a fair few students had taken up the offer of free hot springs. Not that he could blame them. Who after all would pass up such an offer. They'd have to be mad.

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John watched her, she said his name. This was no ordinary familiar street tramp. This was the tramp named Madeline Moore. Ow. A spike drove through his skull as he kept his gaze on her. Eyes narrowing, not in judgement, but in anger. Her panicked movements were annoying him. Sheesh, would she calm down. If Reuben sent her to him, then he most certainly couldn't be the worse thing she slept with. On top of that. She was nude, and bouncing around, and suddenly, on the floor sobbing, and begging to not be ratted out. He ignored her and slipped on his shirt. Keeping calm because he really felt like getting a cig and just sucking it until the ash burned his mouth. Her panic was starting to kick into his mental state, but he gritted his teeth and though his eyes were wide to portray how affected he was, he still helped locate her clothing. Finally he at least found her shirt and pants. He shoved his pants on and dug around the pockets for his pack of smokes, popping one free he slowly approached her sobbing form.

John dropped to one knee about three feet away from her, ignoring her still naked form, for the moment, and tapping her skull twice with the top of his cigarette. He saw her fight with Temperance, and was observant enough to know that despite her 'job', she was solitary enough to not like or just not get used to human touch. His mind flickered back to that cold night he found her sleeping in her car again. Oh how empathy swept through him. "Jesus H. Christ, Madeline, put some clothes on. And fucking breathe." He ran a hand through his golden hair before he quoted his earlier thoughts while continuing his speech. "This isn't your first job, obviously, and God isn't an idiot. This is just too...different to be random." He wanted to shake her shoulder while she sobbed, just so she could look at him and he could know for sure she was listen. God, would she stop with the tears, it plucked his soul strings, making him feel crummy despite the consensual of it all.

"I don't always fuck girls. But when I do, I do it discreetly," he tapped her with the cigarette's tip again. Did he have that effect on girls? Sex then tears? He didn't know, but if that was the case, no sex for him, ever. "We're doing this freaking survival game crap together, why would I tell people what you do? I could give two fucks...So long as I'm getting a cut." His smile became sweet, his shoulders slouched so his demeanor didn't look as intimidating as normal while his brain whirled through the ramifications of what was happening. In truth, the brain cells in his mind were screaming abort, abort, find a different room, you shirtless shithead. But it didn't matter who they were, told on and embarrassed people in the true hopes that they'd get their crap together and stop doing the idiotic thing that they were doing. He looked at his cigarette as that thought passed through his brain fleetingly. Damn brain, sometimes you're too ironic. His sweet smile never wavered, partly because it was genuine, "Forget truces for the moment, Madeline, I'm offering friendship. And all it requires is you saying yes. This will have never happened, we will both have gained a friend." There was no love for this girl. A dash of lust maybe, John had a thing for the damaged goods, after all, but no love. In-fact, he would have left minutes ago if she hadn't started sobbing and in turn made him remember that she was going through crud before the flood happened.

"Maybe sometime soon we'll be naked in bed and swapping stories of how life decided to throw a demon into our lives." He stood up and stretched, placing the cigarette's butt in his mouth when his hands went above his head, with expertise, he kept talking with the white stick in his mouth, he had to quit again, these things would be the death of him, but that could weight until he survived, maybe. "After all, Madeline, what's a good friend without a few 'benefits'?" His left eye shut for a brief second, his clear colored eye winking at her in the way only practice winking could. John just couldn't believe people just winked and made it look as good as they did on T.V. without some help. And John winked perfectly. The only thing that was wrong with the picture aside from the words involved and the half naked people in it, was the fact that his stomach rumbled. Loudly.

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: curiousinteraction: ooc:
    hot springs | the x-intercepts of trembling parabolas
    Anthony Evans. Hero of the Estate.

Hero of the Estate ... ?

For a second, a chord of apprehension over the boy's very presence struck his heart. As if he had seen him before and he considered him very loopy.

Ahahaha!

What a creative young boy! He laughed loudly and jovially, his voice echoing through the small hot spring shack and this particular part of the complex. Hero of the Estate. Anthony Evans. He smiled and ruffled Anthony's hair a bit. Was that why he considered him a ... a "Master of Logic". Odd. He didn't really feel like the logical type, did he? Then again, he-- he seemed to be-- flexing his mind muscles back-- there--

Wait.

Anthony. Anthony Evans.
    His smile dropped immediately and turned into an expression of bewilderment.

int logic ( ) {

Anthony?
    That's right, it was the name in the card!
    Was that gift for him?
    Anthony is a common name, it could be for any Anthony ...
    But it was his best choice, no? This Anthony was at the hot springs.
    What if it was for another Anthony ...
    Maybe this Anthony knows who Cherno is?
    If not, it could be for another Anthony.
    Anthony would have to know Cherno, no?
    That is right, Cherno signed his name!
    It implied an existing relationship!
    If he asked it could determine which Anthony he was and who Cherno was.

}

Cherno dropped his hand away from Anthony's hair and rushed over to the large sack of gifts. He pulled out the first one, the video game, and looked at the card. Anthony. Anthony.

"'Scuse me, um, Anthony!" Cherno chuckled a bit. "I've got a little tiddy question I may send your way, upside to the rebound? Jolly jolly!" He turned towards Anthony, holding the gift and the card in his hand. The steam from the nearby spring seemed to be slowly entering the building with a curtain of wet heat, wrapping its tendrils around him as he faced Anthony and the other two. He walked over to the young boy again, his bare feet leaving a slight trail of wet woodprints behind him, as if he was followed by a demon of the mist.

"This card looks like its addressed to you, friend! But I need you to clear up something for me. Do you know where this er, Cherno, fellow has jived off to?"

11. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12 - STATUS: CONFLICTING - UPDATE ]

Had he said something funny? He wasn't laughing at him...was he? Ow... No wait! It was his energy! Anthony's energy was that of a thousand burning suns, so it was no surprise it effected people like this. To even make the once always quiet Cherno laugh like this just proved its intensity! That helped explain some of the differences.

He felt more mighty than ever right now. Though the hair ruffle did embarrass him to the point of a slight blush and caused him to look away. No one had done that before. No, it was saved for TV brothers or something like that. Then again it wouldn't be the first time a character done this to someone unrelated to him. He could think of examples, but became to preoccupied with what the Master of Logic was doing now.

Oh a bag! It looked like gifts were inside... Was this Santa!Cherno? Seemed jolly enough, even said the word. Twice.

Was that...a video game? It didn't even take enough time for him to see the title before he reached to take it out of excitement.

MASTER HAS PRESENTED ANTHONY WITH A GAME.

Wait. Did he really just ask who was Cherno? With that he didn't even have the chance to read the card to try to figure out what 'upside to the rebound' meant. He could only look at the taller male, baffled and in shock.

"Um...you're Cherno."

12. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]

It was a silent ride. Not really silent because there had been music playing in the car, but silent in a sense that the two did not converse much. Normally they did, Aileen was just not in the mood to, today. There were too many frustrating things going on at once. Not only was she going through family issues, but she had less than 90 days to live now.

When they reached their destination, the two got out of the car. While doing so, Brian asked, "Hey Aileen, are you alright? The whole ride here you were pretty quiet." He then paused. Yes. "Does this have to do with Alice, or your parents?" Leave it to Brian to hit the nail on the head. Brian knew her too well, not to. For awhile now, he had known about her family struggles.

Aileen did not know whether to tell Brian or not to. I don't want to trouble him with anymore than I already have, but maybe he could help me make a decision about what to do next...Okay. Now how do I explain this briefly.

She took a deep breath in and spoke, "...Well to make this story short...Alice isn't really my sister, Brian. I wasn't aware Brian- neither is she."

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : WHAT IS A LIFE, I DO NOT HAVE IT }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD : UNCOMFORTABLE }

xxxxxxxxxx " Ah , wait a second . . . Aren't you Harley's - " At the mention of his name, Kallisti went deathly still, her blue eyes flashing almost lethally - how could she have forgotten, Allison knew Harley, Allison was . . . friends with Harley. Her thought quickly disappeared as the girl in front of her went off about the rarity that was Vanilla Coke, and she visibly relaxed. " Oh . . . uh . . . Ehehe . . . Uhm . . .Sorry 'bout that . . . I guess I can be a bit . . . theatrical in public? "Allison apologized, " Who're you again? "

" Allison, you are friends with Harley, are you not? " Kallisti asked suddenly, " I am Kallisti, yes, I am Harley's . . . cousin, " she said the word with slight disgust, " But please, call me Quintus. Or Quin, if you prefer. " This was almost unbelievably awkward for her - how could she have not known this girl had a relation to Harley? Almost humiliating . . . Perhaps she should return to her room. Harley was here, she didn't want to see him - this girl in front of her, Harley's friend, she was here . . . Did she want to see her? No, no . . . She had done nothing wrong, Kallisti should be nice . . .

What was Madeline doing now, she wondered?

" Hey, Quin! " a familiar voice called. Oh, Tyler. Oh, Tyler! He was here! She quickly moved around Allison, " Tyler, you are here, " she said, slightly breathless, pleased to see that he had made it after all, " Have you gotten a room yet? You will . . . not believe who I am sharing a room with, Tyler. " her voice dropped to just above a whisper, " Madeline, I am sharing a room with Madeline - and I can hardly believe it! " Was she excited? She couldn't tell, " What do you plan to do now? "

Earlier, she had thought, upon seeing Harley, that this break might be the death of her, but with Tyler here, and her sharing a room with Madeline, things may not be so bad. Not so bad at all . . . She smiled.

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

xxxxxxxxxx Closely, Harley observed as Anthony chatted with Cherno. There was something off about the latter, for sure, and for what seemed like the longest time, he couldn't place it. That was when it dawned on him - Cherno must be suffering from some sort of amnesia, some memory loss. Had he bumped his head here? It was either that theory, or Anthony was toying with him, but the first seemed more logical.

He could use this to his advantage; Harley had always thought he and Cherno could be good friends, but he had never really done anything about it, but now . . . Now Cherno was as clean as a slate. His slightly devious smile disappearing as fast as it had come, Harley made is way over to the two boys as Cherno had handed something like a gift to Anthony.

He squatted next to the two and looked at Cherno's face; there was definitely something different from before. His face was a lot more clear, his shoulders were less slumped, his posture was better. He had gone through some sort of a radical change. When, though? If the bewilderment was what Cherno was feeling now, then it couldn't have been so long ago, " Cherno. " Harley said carefully, " You're Cherno. Have you forgotten 'Master of Logic'? "

Hmhmhm, what to do now . . . ? " Think you might've hit your head or something, kiddo, how common a name do you think Cherno is? Not very, if you ask me. Name's Harley, by the way, but I don't think you remember me. " Not that they had ever interacted before, except a few times at school, " You've got some stuff in that bag of yours, what is it? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Huh?" after giving a more focused look at Harley's cousin, Allison noticed that she seemed a bit...tense. She wasn't THAT scary was she? Nah can't be herself, had to be something else. Then she explained that she preferred her middle name Quintus over her first name Kallisti, that Harley always called her by. Huh, no wonder she drew a blank on her name. Before she could compliment/voice her thoughts on her name, she and Quintus got distracted by someone calling them. Allison turned around and saw two guys. One was waving, and judging by Quintus' sudden behavior change, it was he who had greeted them. Wait, did he just call her Al? Al. Like a guy's name. I mean I know I'm kind of a tomboy and nowhere near as stylish as Harley's cousin and some of the other girls in our school, but really? Well, I guess it isn't too bad of a nickname. I guess. thought Allison slightly offended yet appreciated at the same time. A nickname other than the one Harley used, which was Alli. She patiently made her way a bit more slowly than Quintus over to the boy, he was called Tyler? Well she preferred to have people introduce themselves to her instead of being observant but seeming like a stalker and just calling them by their name without ever having known them. Like a stalker. "Um, hey there. So uh the two of you...good...friends?" Despite having lived in awkwardness for her whole life, being so awkward was still relatively uncomfortable. And despite being aware that you should never bring up dead conversations, Allison had to let her thoughts be heard regarding whatever stuff or no one would ever hear her thoughts on the matter ever again. Even if it's boring and painful for the listener. "So you prefer to be called Quintus? As in...5 in Latin? And what's wrong with your first name anyway? I think it sounds really nice and pretty. Also kind of familiar...but I can't quite remember why..." mused Allison as she got into the classical thinking pose with her right hand holding her chin and her left arm supporting her arm.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : AH, MY BODY }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : UNCOMFORTABLE}
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx It is only a matter of time, though, before we are thrust back into the world.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There are no constants, there is no steady . . . Nothing is like before.

xxxxxxxxxx Tyler had not yet given her an answer, but she looked back at Allison who she had suddenly remembered - and felt slightly bad about forgetting. She needed to work on her multiple-attention skills. If that was indeed a skill to have. " Yes, Tyler is my oldest friend, " she replied with a smile, " Sometimes, I do not know what I would do without him. " That was very true; there had been many a time when Tyler helped her out of tough spots in her life - without him, she feared she may be lost.

" So you prefer to be called Quintus? As in . . . five in Latin? " Oh, yes, she had almost forgotten the real meaning of her name. Her father had given it to her, had said it reminded him of clouds in the vast, beautiful sky. Kallisti liked it, " And what's wrong with your first name anyway? I think it sounds really nice and pretty. Also kind of familiar . . . but I can't quite remember why . . . "

For a moment, Kallisti just stared at Allison, thinking that she was very inquisitive - could she really be friends with someone as dark as Harley? They seemed like stark opposites, whereas she and her cousin had some same qualities, " Yes, it does mean five in Latin, " she replied with a smile, wondering how many people actually knew that. When she had asked about her first name, the same flash happened again in her eyes, but immediately calming herself down, she knew that the girl in front of her was merely curious about why Kallisti didn't use her first name for anything. A lot of people asked that, now that she had thought about it. Normally, she turned a cold shoulder on them, but if she never faced the reality of it, if she never told anyone, then she would never get over it.

But could she really tell the truth of it? I wouldn't recommend it, what if they found out? That is precisely what I am afraid of. You shouldn't be afraid of judgement, nor their reactions, but about yourself. Can you handle the truth? Of course I can, I am the one who made it true! What makes you think I cannot? Look at yourself, love, you're about ready to fall apart.

" . . . It reminds me of my mother. " she replied simply and calmly, " I do not like to think of her. They are unpleasant memories. " That was only half-true, but the air around her had grown cold, and she had solidified herself of anything that would come her way. Apathy, what have you?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And so he got referenced to that game...again. Many people found it hard to believe the teen's name was actually Altair. Ever since that game came out and became popular they just couldn't believe it. They all believed he was just a fanboy that changed his name to the character..or something. He never actually played Assassin's Creed...he never had the system for it

"Yo I got us a Wii"

"A..Wii...not that I'm not grateful and all buy why the Wii? Why not a PS3 or an Xbox?"

"Idiot, those systems are for pansies. With the Wii your actual moving instead sitting around like a pile of ****"

"...I...have nothing to say to that"

With a sigh at the memory Altair noticed Tyler call out to an all too familiar face. Leaning against the cane he brought, Altair smiled as he let them speak among themselves.

17. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"Uhh..." Allison was starting to feel slightly more uncomfortable around Harley's cousin Quintus. And it wasn't because of the awkwardness. She was starting to feel like Quintus was...hostile. But the feeling would only last for a second or two. She had confirmed that it did mean 5 in Latin. But hadn't explained why her middle name was 5 in Latin. Ooookay...It was then that even Allison noticed Quintus was growing increasingly...distraught. And she was even about to tell her she didn't have to tell her what the deal with her first name was if she didn't want to. This wasn't meant to be an interrogation, but Allison realized a bit too late that it kind of ended up that way with her rapid fire questions. Finally, when Quintus spoke, she said that it reminded her of her mother. Which seemed like a rather tame reason to hate it to Allison, but then she had said it brought up bad memories. Bad memories? Did she...get abused? Or...something? Or...did she die? Man I wish I had paid more attention during the few times Harley talked about his family. thought Allison annoyed with herself. "Ah...all right. Um...sorry...bout that..." said Allison more quietly. She wasn't exactly sure why she was apologizing, but she felt the need to, as if she had just committed a grave crime. It was then she tried to lighten the mood a bit more and redeem herself as a good human being. "AHEM. Uh...so...uh, you guys know what to do around this place?" she asked, also looking at the other boy with Tyler. Did he dye his hair white? And...is that a cane? I don't...did he hurt himself? And what's with the sunglasses? Too cool for school? Or is he actually...blind?

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { OOC : AH, MY BODY }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : CALM }

xxxxxxxxxx Hmm, maybe she had been too harsh on this girl. Allison didn't know any better and therefore warranted none of Kallisti's hostility - she needed to remember that in the future while interacting with this girl. Some people liked to ask questions, there was nothing wrong with that - she would learn to give short and to the point answers, be a little more vague in her replies, and everything would be alright.

" No, no, " she responded quickly, " Do not apologize, it is okay. Forgive me, I generally avoid that subject. " Sigh, she should definitely be more careful in the future.

In her attempt to lighten the mood, Kallisti smiled at Allison as she asked her question, " Uh . . . so . . . Uh, you guys know what to do around this place? "

. . . That was actually a good question, " Ah . . . As far as I know, there is skiing and the hot springs, which I intend to go to, soon. " Kallisti replied motioning in the direction of the springs, " I have a friend coming with me as well, perhaps you would like to come? "

Was it a good idea to become close to a girl who was a friend of Harley's? She knew that he wasn't above using people to get information, was that what he was doing with Allison? How had they even become friends? Truth be told, Kallisti normally had many questions to ask herself, but bit her tongue, forcing herself to have to observe to get the answers, and normally, it worked out that way.

Kallisti decided Allison was harmless, for now, and it wouldn't hurt to become friends with her. Watch what you say, what you think. I know, I think I am careful enough. Do you not trust me? Please, I trust no one. Can hardly trust you to remember what you did yesterday.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    Tumblr | Mood: confused | OOC: hot springs craziness | Day: 12.2 | Wearing

Temperance's foot slipped off the rock she was standing on. She managed to catch her balance, but just barely. What was she hearing? It was muffled, which made things difficult, but also strange. It didn't make any sense. Whatever they were talking about, she clearly wasn't hearing right. It was the only logical answer to her question. Her heart was pounding like crazy and the cold air gave her goosebumps all over her body. She needed to get warm, to go back inside--there was no way she was getting in the water.
    Her head hurt. Why was he talking like that? Of course he knew the stupid Fantasy Freak. And what the hell was Harley Jackson doing with Anthony? She never cared for him. Sure he did great in gym class, but the guy seemed like a ******. He was always prying on girls, kind of like another scumbag she knew. Temperance swallowed down the acidic taste in her mouth. Her limbs were shaking fervently and she needed food. "I'm going back inside Heidi."
    She rubbed her arms vigorously in an attempt to warm up a bit and brunette seemed to follow after her. Please don't tell she'll be tagging along everywhere. There was no way she would get stuck babysitting her. She had already made that explicitly clear to Altair. Where was Altair? The dick should take his pet back. Temperance hadn't been the one to allow her to come or follow them. He did.
    She got to the locker and quickly changed back into her clothes from two days ago. This wouldn't do. She needed something else to wear. The resort had a few shops and boutiques in it. Maybe she could find something more appropriate to wear. Her eyes wandered over to Heidi whom was down the row from her. The frail girl pulled out some large raggedy clothing and literally slipped into it. What was he making her wear? This wouldn't do. Not at all. Temperance could care less about the girl, but if she did plan on following her everywhere, she wasn't going to do it dressed like that.
    "Heidi, where did you get those clothes?" She slammed the locker shut and moved closer, slinking her way down the row of benches.
    "Oh...umm...Altair's grandpa gave them to me. Altair said he would take me to get some new clothes after we got back," she mumbled nervously. Her head was drooped downwards and stared into her palms.
    Temperance shook her head and sighed. Grabbing the girl's arm, she dragged her out of the locker room and into the lobby. "You can't walk around dressed like that all day and night. It's indecent. We'll go shopping now. I just have to go back up to my room and get the credit card." Shopping. It would help take her mind off of the sting of rejection. That's what this was. Plain and simple. Rejection was easy. She had rejected lots of other people. She had even been trying to reject Cherno's kindness towards her. He was rejecting her, and she would just have to deal with it somehow.
    [​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-AbnormalMood-Freaked}

Heidi didn't really know what to make of the scene in the hot springs. Temperance just stood there listening to a wall. She decided to join her in order to hone in her sleuthing skills. She had been lacking lately. There was some discussion about whomever some strange guy named Cherno was. Maybe she would meet the Master of Logic? later. She would have to ask Temperance if she knew whom he was.

She followed after the cheerleader and back into the locker room. Her hair and body was dripping wet, but she did her best to dry off. Her pale olive skin dried quickly, but the hair clung at her shoulders still damp. It made the large shirt wet too. Temperance didn't like what she was wearing. Why does it matter? It doesn't. So why are you going along with this? I don't know. New clothes might be nice. Altair was going to get me new clothes. You shouldn't be letting them do this for you. You know what you will inevitably do to them. You don't know that. It might not happen. Don't kid. We're growing stronger as you keep reverting inside of yourself. No. It's not true. I can stay in control. Whatever you say deary.

Heidi stood at the bottom of the grand staircase waiting for Temperance to return. The railing was made of thick logs etched with intricate wilderness carvings. The whole building had a cabin-esque feel to it. It was warm and inviting. She only wondered if the rooms were as grand. Her shoes wore into the carpet as she repeatedly kicked the toes at the floor. The shoes were too big. It was all too big. The clothes, the shoes, Temperance's sweatshirt, Altair's jacket. All of it. Why was she so small? Because you're weak. No. No I'm not. I know. I only kid deary. Look at what you have already done. No. I didn't do that. You did that. You can't blame us. We're just an extension of you. No...Yes...

Her eyes studied the vastly large lobby. It was bustling with people checking in and relaxing in the lounge area. There were groups of skiers standing about chatting and other kids she could only assume to be from her school. They all looked so cheerful. Maybe she could be cheerful like them. No. You know that's not allowed. Why not? You're going to die soon. But I already said I'm fine with that. Can't I just enjoy what time I have left. You know that's not an option. As long as we're here, you'll never be happy. She slammed her fists against her temples in frustration. "Make them stop. Make them stop." Repeatedly her small balled up fingers slammed into her head. "Stop. Please stop..." she begged.

Heidi slid down low to the floor and buried her face in her knees. "Not here...Just let me be normal. People. All these people here. They'll send me away." She kept talking to herself, and sniffled as the tears started flowing. Why was it so hard to control? Why wouldn't they just leave her alone? Her back pressed firmly against the railing of the staircase and she just continued to beat on herself. "Please leave me alone!" Her voice raised. Surely she was making a scene now. Everyone in the lobby would be staring at her. All Heidi could hear was herself and the taunting of the voices in her head. "...leave me alone..." she sobbed.

20. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

"W-wow, really?! Sure! Thank you. But...uh..bear with me, because I've actually never been to a hot spring before...so I don't really know what to do...I have, however gone skiing before, so that's cool. Well sort of, I'm not too great at it, but I'm decent enough I think. What about you? Oh, before that, what...uh..what do I need to get before going to the hot spring?" asked Allison embarrassed. She didn't think it was a swimsuit, regardless, she didn't bring one, but if it was something like a legitimate bath or something with other people then, well that's way more embarrassing. She hoped that she wasn't annoying this poor girl like she no doubt annoyed the poor boy near reception(he actually wasn't), but some questions couldn't really wait with her. However, Allison figured that with Quintus here, she should probably hold back with the questions and just stay quiet, what with her extreme polite manner of speech, and her also conservative dress(cept more fashionable than she herself of course). She seemed to be the kind of person who was like herself, almost? except not nearly as annoying and talkative and lame like herself. Allison had no doubt that Quintus was also probably smarter than her, what with such interesting and intellectually sounding names. At least they sounded smart to her. I mean, they've got to be Roman or Greek in origin. That's practically the where knowledge began. Well...besides China, of course, hehe...and...probably other places too...okay I'm not good at remembering history, shut up. I passed the class. That's what counts. She followed after Quintus and her friend Tyler, trying to keep quiet from then on, while hoping the other guy would join them. Allison felt kind of bad for not really including him in the conversation or something. Leave no man behind. And that includes women too. Leave no one behind. But then looking at the cane again, she supposed that maybe he couldn't really go to the hot spring yet on account of being injured or some such. Wait, but then why's he here? Just to hang out with friends? Well maybe the hot water'll help. Mom seems to believe soaking in hot water helps everything what with relaxing the muscles or something. She also believes that swimming is the best sport. But bah. I hate swimming. It was then that a sudden shout shocked Allison from her thoughts. Her attention was drawn to a girl who looked extremely distraught and distressed sitting on the stairs leading up. "Uhhh......"was all Allison could say. They were bound to notice her eventually, but her particular outburst seemed strange to Allison. What had she said? 'Please leave me alone'? Did she mean other people? Well no one seemed to bother her. Maybe she actually means the opposite and wants someone to talk to her? Though Allison thought that, she was a little unwilling to go to the girl just yet. Maybe if no one else was really going to go to her. Not to mention it looked like she really needed a tissue. But I don't carry tissues...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.