♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12- STATUS: EXCITED - UPDATE ]
    Turning he saw someone speaking to him. Oh it's...well he still didn't know his name. It was hard, thinking of names when the person did not have a title in his mind. Perhaps he will give this male one, if he stayed around long enough to.

Anyway, he was asked something so time to answer. "Yeah, kinda." It was a short, lame reply but his thoughts still lingered on trying to title the unknown one.

Hm...maybe...ah no that won't work. What about...nah. Okay nothing was working right now.

"But I think I'll just go to the hot springs soon. Never been in a hot spring before... Gonna be fun!"

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ OOC : AND SO IT BEGINS ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

[/url]

I N xM Y xC R O W N , I xA M xK I N G .
    D O N ' T xM E S S xW I T H xM E .

xxxxxxxxxx " Yeah, kinda. " Well, what a short and boring answer.

Harley realized that while he knew Anthony's name, Anthony didn't know his, " 'Scuse me, guess I haven't introduced myself. " he explained easily, putting his hands in his pockets, " Name's Harley. It's nice to meet you . . . ? " he said, leaving the end for Anthony to insert his name there - even though he already knew it. He couldn't place which one this boy was - the logical one, or the one who saw everything through terms of video games.

He shrugged, that didn't really matter now, " But I think I'll just go to the hot springs soon. " Anthony declared, and Harley looked at the door again, " Never been in a hot spring before . . . Gonna be fun! "

" If you don't mind my asking, who are you waiting for . . . ? " he asked, tilting his head curiously, " I haven't seen the hot springs here, either, mind if I come with you? " Perhaps it was sudden, but he had to figure out which one this was, otherwise it'd bother him forever. Maybe something good would happen along the way.

He hoped Allison wouldn't mind.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TWELVE - BGM12- STATUS: EXCITED - UPDATE ]

Harley! That's what his name was. He'd try to commit it to memory, but it felt as if it wouldn't stick. Oh well, it mattered little since people rarely used names in conversations anyway. Least he thought so...then again he used their titles a lot... Well that'd just be a problem for another time.

"Anthony Evans, Hero of the Estate." Wow, been a while since he's used his full title. He'd almost forgotten about the quest that granted him the right to be called hero. How silly, to forget something so important. Though now his gazed followed Harley's, landed on Quin's door. Was he a friend of her's?

Was he a reaper too?

Another question was thrown his way. Sheesh, he knew he was popular but these were boring things to ask. Why not talk more about his monster slaying skills or something? "The Archer of Death," he answered even with the boring nature of the question. "But she'll be busy now so, to the hot springs!" There was a spring in his step as he made his way to the elevator.

He didn't stop to see if he was being followed or not and simply hummed to himself until they reached the hot springs. Well, the area before which had spots for their clothes where towels were now held. He didn't...want to undress around someone... He couldn't. Maybe taking off his shirt was okay, but not everything. So he could just...relax in the pool of water in his shorts? Yeah, sounded like a plan.

So once jacket and shirt had been stuffed in a spot he ran out to the hot springs area, only to stop in his tracks. "Master of Logic!" Running to crouch next to the male he poked his face to see if Cherno noticed him. Also to make sure he was solid, to avoid him poofing again like he did at Brian's house.

"I didn't know you were coming. Where you've been?"

4. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC
    [​IMG]

With a soft, tired sigh, Madeline stepped further into the room and made sure the door to their room was locked. She felt a bit more at ease knowing Quin actually wanted her there...She seemed a lot better at being honest than Madeline was. She both admired and envied that, like most things with Quin. However, that honesty didn't take away from the nervousness in her own stomach. Yes, there were two beds, but she was sharing an entire room with her. Just Quin and M. It made her feel very...vulnerable, almost. Almost sick. But she was happy. She was relieved and happy. Quin was the reason she had come, after all. What sense would it be to push her away, now?

"
    Wh - What will you do . . . ? "

Why was she stuttering? She wasn't...nervous, was she? Could she be? Possibly?

This was way too much for Madeline's heart to handle. She took another breath to calm herself and to take away from the awkwardness, she pretended like she was scoping out the room and learning where everything was--which she was doing, but with major distraction.

"I would like to go down to the hotsprings eventually...When it gets a bit darker. Until then..."

Her phone buzzed just as she was about to shyly offer accompany Quin. She stared at the bright screen of her smartphone with a scowl.

What the fuck? Did he...send someone there for her? Her heart started drumming rapidly in her chest again. She was pretty sure that it was going to give out on her soon. Why here? Why now? Why today? Why this?

She hastily texted back and then glanced at Quin. Shame. This was stupid. She shouldn't be getting wrapped up in her feelings. She wasn't good enough for Quin, not in the slightest. They were completely different people and Quin...She deserved someone like Churbo or Tyrone.

"I have some stuff to do, I'm sorry. But we should meet at the hotsprings soon!" She couldn't hide the excitement towards the end. "I'm... sorry, Quintus. Please stay safe, though. Don't die."

She smiled, but she wasn't joking. She turned and left the room quickly.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : AAAAAAAAA }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD :APPREHENSIVE }

xxxxxxxxxx She felt far calmer now, and regretted acting like she had a few minutes ago a great deal. Here she was, letting her emotions get the best of her. Briefly, she wondered how it felt to be completely apathetic. Slightly disgusted by the thought, she decided she would want none of that nonsense. Emotion was proof of being alive.

" I would like to go down to the hot springs eventually . . . When it gets darker. Until then . . . " Kallisti found herself leaning forward ever so slightly, almost anticipating the rest of what Madeline was going to say, but then the other girl became preoccupied with her phone and she set herself right, waiting courteously for her to finish her business. She still couldn't believe what a coincidence it was that Madeline had come to this room, that she was in this room - that they were going to share a room. It seemed very . . . different. Being bare skinned around Madeline? She didn't like to be bare in front of anyone, not really. She could tolerate it if she absolutely had to, but . . .

Kallisti came to attention as the other girl glanced at her. She seemed slightly troubled, and Kallisti wondered what was wrong immediately. Was everything okay? Nothing bad had happened, had it? " I have some stuff to do, I'm sorry. " Oh . . . Her heart sank a little, " But we should meet at the hot springs soon! " When she found Madeline was excited at the prospect of going to the hot springs - with or without her, she didn't know - Kallisti lightened up a great deal, " I'm . . . sorry, Quintus. Please stay safe, though. Don't die. "

" You will do well to do the same. " she replied, returning the smile and feeling much more calm. She could almost laugh at that last bit, she thought to herself, as Madeline left the room. " I will be waiting. "

What was she to do now? Wait for tonight? No, no, she didn't want to wait . . . She wouldn't mind actually going down to observe what she would be getting herself into, so she decided to do that, leaving the room almost twenty minutes after her roommate had.

" . . . coming. Where've you been? " . . . Anthony? Oh, there was Cherno. Standing by, having not noticed her yet was . . . Oh.

Oh.

He was here. Kallisti bit her lip. What should she do? Dammit, Kallisti, be assertive, for once. So she did what he did. She stood by, waiting to see what would happen.

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

xxxxxxxxxx " Anthony Evans, Hero of the Estate. " Ah, so this was the one who saw all of life as a video game. It was a curious outlook, Harley will admit, but it was unique and it almost made him smile, and then Anthony answered Harley's second question with " The Archer of Death. " . . . The Archer of Death, who was that? Probably whoever was in this room . . . Archer . . . Archer . . . It couldn't be.

Before Harley could make any conclusions, he went on again, " But she'll be busy now, so to the hot springs! " He shrugged. Sure, why not, this could be fun. He followed Anthony to the elevator and down they went. Harley didn't know if he planned on getting in this moment or not. It still felt a little early, but there was no harm in it, so long as he didn't stay in for too long.

Soon, the two boys found themselves out near the pools of water and Anthony called out something, " Master of Logic! " Oh, the logical one. Harley dind't know that Anthony knew the logical one. He stood by, watching closely for interaction as the young boy crouched next to another. This one's name was . . . was . . . Cherno, yes? Harley was sure that was it. He liked to keep track of the people, and so far, he, Anthony, Alli, and Cherno were here. Were others here, too?

He waited for Cherno to reply to Anthony.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He was antsy again. He wanted to hit the hot springs to calm himself but he didn't want to meet or see others. His glare, his pride and joy could not be unleashed because his shame was so high that he couldn't look even the lowliest sinner in the eye. His eyes roamed the ceiling of his room. Two beds? Pfft, he wanted no one in the room, despite wanting it packed to the brim with life living humans. John sighed, as the thought of what he was about to do coiled around his lone feelings to the point where he hopped out of bed and tossed his back pack into a corner.

Moving to the lovely view to the curtained windows, he drew them closed and inspected the crack where the curtains met to ensure that there was no speck out light shining through at all. He received a buzz from his phone, a short one, alerting him that he'd gotten a text. He moved to and switched off all the lamps as he read the text he received. A certain thing was coming to his door as he spoke. He nodded at the words though no one could see him in the near total darkness.

Once the room was thoroughly darkened, he made sure that he was ready for what was going to happen. His text also mentioned leaving the door unlocked? Typical, given this situation. He shrugged. The shame he felt could be hidden deep in this darkness, while his face could hide from the undeserving heathens who would try to see him. He laughed a bit at himself as he brushed his teeth before he crawled into bed and dug into his blankets for warmth. It's funny, the biggest saint is one of the biggest sinners.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    She was rushing. She didn't want whoever this guy...or girl was to text Reuben back stating that she hadn't shown up. Reuben was strange when he was angry. She didn't like him very much at all, then. She sighed gently. If only everyone around her had remained consistent. If only no one snapped, or changed without warning...Or screamed, or hit, or blamed. If only, if only.

She stared at herself in the bathroom mirror, grateful that there was a normal public restroom on the floor. She reached into her bag and applied a bit of red color to her lips, mashing them together and leaning closer into the mirror to reapply her foundation--including a dab of blush this time along her cheekbones, and two thin lines of mascara under her eyes to make them 'pop'. She didn't want to look like a clown, and over the years she had learned how to properly apply make up. It still looked natural, but she looked a bit more...defined now.

She pushed her bangs out of her eyes and to the left side of her face, drawing more attention to the right. She liked that side best. Then, she combed through her hair with her nails.

Satisfied, she
    drew back from the mirror and left the bathroom, heading straight down the hall to room 347. If it was on this floor...then was this person from Bellhurst? That was dumb. What high schooler would call for a...a whore. Is that what she was? Maybe it was one of the parents...She felt cold suddenly and tilted her chin downward into her scarf. Reuben had texted back stating that the door was left open for her, so when she reached the room, she twisted the bronze handle of the door knob and entered.

Holy hell it was dark in here! She hoped that her 'client' wasn't a Satanist or something. Reuben generally had pretty tame friends, though, and he wouldn't put her in danger. She trusted that much. Madeline turned around and locked the door, removing her boots.

This room was much like her own, but it had a bit more modern twist to it. She wondered why. Was this customer important? Did they have a special room? Were they rich? She hoped so. She would have to make this really worth it. She tilted her head, noticing the stand shape that seemed to be under the blankets already.
    She wondered how to go about this. Did they just want to get right into it? Or...should she play around first? She suddenly felt very shy and nervous, but this was normal.

Yes, this was normal for her.

She took a timid step towards the bed and, upon noticing no protest, sat down. Her breathing was a tad shaky, but she hoped...he(?) wouldn't notice.

"Hello, you can call me...Whatever you'd like. " Ahaha, she just couldn't think of a name that didn't make her nauseous. Reuben referred to her as 'Precious' but she didn't like that, because it reminded her of that fat black woman from the movie. "Ben tells me you already paid half...Once we're through, I'll ask for the rest, Okay?"

8. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He could hear someone fiddling with the doorknob outside had his heart began to thud in his chest, deeper and harder, as if he were jogging or about to he murdered. His body stiffened like a board as she sat on the edge of his bed. He chastised himself for being such a baby when he'd done this before. His jumbled emotions were crying for his pack of cigarettes but he didn't touch them, this was weird enough as is. Her voice was shy and young, really young. As John sat up, however, he relaxed because there was no way a young girl could be sent to him, here of all places too, so outside of Coy City. She was probably just used to adopting this kind of voice for her work to rake in customers.

Her story didn't matter to John, it was the physical book that he wanted, not the words on the page. He forced out a yes from his throat to her question about the money. Praying the amount spent would fill up the hole he felt, if only marginally. His fingers reached out to curl around her smaller ones. With a firm grip he tugged her gently towards his end of the bed.

9. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: Whoa, kids, whoa. Mature warning for the few posts ahead. Please don't read if you're heavily affected by the secks or if you are a baby, thanks.
    [​IMG]
    God, his hands were warm. This guy...Was he a virgin? He was being so gentle so far... She wasn't sure what to make of it, though the she was very pleased. He seemed almost scared, as if he were going to break her or something. This must have been his first time, unless he just didn't find her...appealing (not that they could see each other)...In which case he could go fuck himself instead of fucking her.

She was pulled closer to him and she scrunched up her nose. He smelled like cigarettes and paint--or some kind of cleaner, but nothing else, really. Nothing that bad. Her cheek slid past his as he pulled her even closer, nicotine breath tickling her ear. The familiar dream-like state took over and she closed her eyes. This is when she entered a different consciousness, almost...When she stopped thinking about her feelings, or her body, or her shame. She locked Reuben and her mother and Thomas and Uncle Reed and her cat and her father and Crestatia or whatever/whoever else was plaguing her, away, deep, deep inside.

This was work. She was here for a reason, and she was lucky to have gotten someone so timid and careful. It was cute, almost.

Madeline's eyes reopened and she slipped her hand out of his, reaching up to pull her scarf and ear muffs away, setting them beside them. She pulled her gloves off, freeing her fingers and dragging them down the stranger's clothed chest. This man...He would likely be satisfied by just a bit of fooling around. He didn't seem like he'd pack much of a punch, but that was okay. It was quicker this way. More efficient.

10. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He visibly flinched when her slightly colder hand was abruptly yanked from his grasp. He was glad she couldn't see it. The uncontrollable vulnerability he showed in moments like these. He knew what she was doing based on the soft sounds of something light enough to be clothes hitting the floor. He was softly impatient with her. His fingers reaching out into the darkness, it wasn't difficult to find her, if he squinted right and in the right direction, she was so pale he could see a blurred and faint whiteness in the dark.

Her smell wasn't repulsive and neither was her speech, that made this easier for him as--by his hands-- her clothing fell off, piece by piece. Anything that covered their skin was on the floor by the time a few quiet minutes had past. Her flesh was warm and getting warmer as his hands moved. He would not leave a lady out in the cold, so with easy effort, she was so light weight, he had her covered in his blankets and with just as much surprise to them both.

His lips met hers in a kiss a slow and languid kiss. He could feel something stir in his chest, a rush. The rush he'd been waiting for slowly began to fill his heart. His lips pressed into her more pouty ones. As more time escaped, his dominance was on full blast. She was his. He was greedy and he kept her all to himself. For a few hours, at least, he physically got somebody to care.

11. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: Whoa, kids, whoa. Mature warning for the few posts ahead. Please don't read if you're heavily affected by the secks or if you are a baby, thanks.
    The gentleness didn't last for long. Before she knew it, he had taken full control. She had gone from above him to underneath him in a matter of minutes, fully unclothed. He was strange. His kisses and caresses felt desperate and primal. It almost frightened her how quickly he had changed from soft and tender to the complete opposite. The cold from earlier had long since left her body. Everything was much too hot. She tried to stay submissive and quiet, since that seemed to be what he wanted now, but she couldn't help herself from kicking the blankets from on top of them and taking in a soft gasp of cool air.

Her toes curled and a tender whimper escaped her bruising lips. Why was he so ...passionate? Why was he so eager? He didn't know her. They were strangers...but the way he was "loving" her. It felt different. It was disturbing and disruptive to her usual trance. She felt conflicted... doing something as disgusting and shameful as this had never felt so good. It was almost like a fake love-making. Not fucking. Passionate, raw, love making. She felt like she meant something to this stranger...She imagined in detail what this would feel like if she actually did, and the thoughts paired with his clearly practiced actions sent her over the edge and beyond.

[​IMG]

Wow, that was excellent. She had never done...that before. Who was this guy? He must have been an adult. He seemed too experienced. His voice was a bit young, though, and from their closeness, she could tell that he didn't have very much facial hair at all...Not that that was a requirement for older men, but still. She was at his side now, trying with embarrassment to control her breathing. She gathered the sheet from the end of the bed up and over her, tempted to sleep but knowing she had to shower and meet Quin soon.

"Tha..." She was genuinely about to thank him for the pleasure, but she held her tongue. Her pride hadn't fallen that low. "...That's that. The rest of the money now, please."

12. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John's body was on some kind of auto pilot, it was like riding a bike and he had spent many times on the bike and the way to do it came back with each movement. As they worked she became more vocal and soon John had her toes curling, this by default made her much, much more amazing because it stroked his ego in more ways than one. He neared his peak and went over the mountain with her and getting the buzz he was looking for while her last words began to sink in. Money? Oh, right. He moved calmly and slowly. Feeling good like liquid heaven in his veins. "Just a moment...I have to recover." He plopped on the bed right beside her, she wouldn't leave until she got her money. "Just a few more minutes. Please."

13. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: i think we're okay now
    [​IMG]
    She turned her head to face him in the darkness. Her eyes had adjusted a bit more and she could see his chest rise and fall. She pulled the sheet up to her chin and sighed softly. A moment to recover. Right. He just wanted her to be with him for a bit longer. She had heard this before. It made her wonder, though...Her clients usually paid extra if she listened to a bit of their whining and moaning. She needed as much cash as she could get. She was planning on getting something special from the gift shop later.

"Something on your mind?" She inquired sweetly, rolling onto her side and curling against his own. It was weird. She felt energized and rejuvenated somehow. She usually felt drained and disgusting with herself. She hoped this feeling would last.

14. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

He frowned when he felt her press into his back. He didn't expect her to touch him. He reached up and clutched his face, thinking about what to say to her. Random bull or the truth? She was a working girl of the night, he would probably never see her again. Hell, she probably lived in Brookridge so he would have a very low chance of seeing her again. He tightened his lips in thought...he did trade a technical piece of his soul with her, according to his religion.

John shifted to fit more comfortably with her mold and cleared his throat before speaking out loud. "I... don't have a lot of friends. Especially since I moved here to this state a few years ago. I made one best friend. Just one, I thought it was all I needed. But now I need him around. Crazy stuff is happening and he's ...vanished, basically." He frowned and took as much comfort as he dared from her warmth and the concealing darkness as his words slowly lost it's vibrancy on the air waves. "I just feel lonely. And I don't know what to do about it."

15. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    These men. So easy. She wanted to be sarcastic about it. 'Oh, you poor baby! No friends, woe is you!' What a whiny little bitch. The least he could do was be depressed about something that actually mattered. He was just pissed about a friend moving on and getting over him, but she was dealing with a goddamned survival game. It was almost enough to sour her mood, but not quite. Instead, she sighed softly--a compassionate sigh--and leaned her cheek against the stranger's warm shoulder.

"Have you considered making more friends? I know it's cliche, but this guy...He's not the only one out there." How gay. "You just have to get yourself out there and meet some new people...And believe me, the good feeling you'll get from these sorts of things will start to wear down after a while. You don't want to get caught up in...well, this, if you can help it. I think you should deal with the problem at the source. You should talk to your friend and ask him what's up. If he doesn't give you an answer, or it's one you don't like, then fuck him. He's not worth it anyway. You most likely deserve better than that."

She shrugged, planting a kiss on his collarbone with a false tenderness.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance looked away from heidi rather annoyed. Her mind was to focused on the fact that he actually listenedto her, to pay the crazy girl any attention. She didn't care that she got a little wet, it was the least of her worries. He said he wouldn't leave her alone, even though she kept pushing him away. It was her own fault, a fact that she would now have to live with. Maybe he just got tired of her pushing.

The last time she had heard from him was when she arrived at the hospital, two days ago. She shook her head, attempting to clear out the painful memories. It was no use, all of it. The cold air gave her mostly naked body chills. Heidi swam up to her and she absent mindedly and she patted the top of the wet girl's hair. It was uncharacteristic of her to do something like that. Maybe all this anguish was having a greater effect on her personality than she intended.

"Master of logic!" Voices! There were muffled voices. Only one person talked like that, Anthony, whom she had seen in the hall. He only referred to one person by that name, that she new of, and her heart almost broke out of her chest. What he said next was softer and hard to hear. Temperance pulled her pale legs out of the water and moved across the cold ground to the wall. It was freezing as she pressed her ear against it and the temperature was significantly lower compared to around the water, but she ignored it. This was more important than worrying about being cold.

Heidi followed her and copied what she was doing. The girl looked strange, to say the least. "What are we doing?" She asked. Temperance hushed her and waited. How long would she have to wait? Her heart was thumping quickly and her whole body had grown numb and warm. Why was she doing this? She didn't want to admit it. Nope. There was only one reason someone would be this crazy. She bit down on her lip to try and maintain equilibrium.

She liked him. She liked him a lot? Why? He was annoying and stupid- not literally, but yeah- and couldn't protect her. He wasn't strong enough to keep her safe from him, but then again, neither was josh. He never protected her from him, but she never told josh about him either. If she told cherno, would he protect her, or be disgusted with the truth. She was so convinced it would be the latter, she never allowed herself the opportunity to think otherwise.

Her legs began to shake, but she never left the wall. The image of him barrelling through the gas station kept inching its way forward. That person..that person would protect her, keep her safe; but she couldn't feel this way. It was forbidden from crestatia's rules. Anything that were to happen would be ill-fated. She hated herself further for feeling this way.what if he didn't even like her?

What if he had figured out her feelings towards him before she did and that's why he wouldn't text her back. It was his polite smart guy way of letting her down. She choked back a sob at the idea. Temperance took shallow breaths and attempted to calm herself. what's going to happen to me?

17. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

"I know that there are billions of us out there... But they're just billions of idiots! So the fact that I could tolerate them is a big deal." He spoke quickly and in a monotonous voice. The darkness making his mental images of the past few weeks very clear. So much death. So many things out of proportion. This dumb, naive, heathen. He bet she never even left the city limits unless it was for guys like him. Just one in a million who should be thankful that they have normalcy in their lives.

John clenched his eyes shut, the worse memory was being surrounded by flames. Flames on all sides, and just before the heat could become unbearable, and his clothes began to smoke...His eyes snapped open and he was able to catch the tail end if her words as her lips brushed his collarbone, sending a shiver down his spine, and not his pleasure center. "You don't have many friends, do you? Haha, having talks with the source..." his voice faltered and fell silent as she realized he was right. John was Cherno's best friend in all of Coy City. John deserved an answer at the very least, and so with a hooker's help, he resolved to get his answer from Cherno Plume.

18. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "You don't have many friends, do you?"

Her eyes glared daggers into the skull of this man, imagining a spray of blood to follow (it didn't). Asshole. ... ... Not that he was... wrong...She shook her head, pulling herself up and leaning her back against the head board of the bed. She stretched and yawned softly. Making sure to fix her attitude before she spoke again.

"Well, it's your choice. Now... my payment, please?"

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr~ OOC: Yay! New banner for Tyler. Also... god damn Jayn and Fuzz above. Didn't expect to end up reading that during my catch up. ~ Listening to]

Silence... and aches. That's what greeted Tyler in the morning. When had he fallen asleep? He realized that he was at his desk and he stood himself up slowly and stretched, working out the knots in his body. Around him were the efforts of his work last night. Pages upon pages of pictures.
    He closed his eyes for a moment just trying to focus his inner self. What was done was done... The loss of Abby was painful and terrible, but she wouldn't have wanted him to stop living and getting on with life. He took a few deep calming breaths and slowly picked up each page, neatly stacking them before filing them away in the place he kept his most precious drawings. His mourning for her obviously wasn't over, and he'd miss her always, that was for sure. For now though... a shower. Yeah. That sounded good.
    Much better. He felt more composed and awake now. A towel around his waist, he re-entered his room, the cool air cooling and drying his damp skin naturally. He noticed his phone was flashing again.
    He'd already read the from Abby multiple times, but now it was filed away in his phones memory, something he'd never delete.
    Instead, he found a text from Quin:

Tyler pondered... Trembling mountains... Hmm...
    The Hot Springs? Hmm... Wasn't this every Otaku's dream? Going to a hot springs with friends and-... Wow. This would have been something that would have really excited Tyler if not for the general mood that was around him right now. But it certainly served to lift him. Tyler had to try and bring back his positiveness, and the chance to relax among good company and try and forget the past days was certainly welcome.
    Tyler prepared himself, and packed. The things he would need, anything at all, he packed and once he was ready, he sent Quin a text and left.

Best way there would be the shuttle bus. So Tyler headed there and ended up running full speed to try and make it in time. Sadly... he didn't. He missed it.
    Oh joy. Now he had to wait an hour for the next one. So... he headed to a nearby coffee shop to pass some time.
    Sadly... typical Tyler... he ended up losing track of time. He missed the next bus. Fúck... I'm so out of it. Dammit. Well, that was another hour to wait. This time, Tyler made sure he was waiting at the station so he WOULD NOT miss the next one. An hour passed. No Bus... Well this was unfortunate. There was a heavy delay. This totally sucked.
    Thank god for music. Music made everything better. ...heh. There we go. Some of Tyler's positiveness and looking on the bright side of life nature was coming back already. The bus arrived eventually, and finally, Tyler was off. But things just seemed to grow worse. Major traffic meant that by the time that Tyler did indeed arrive at the hot springs... he was late. More than late. He was 'so god damn very fricking agh late!'
    He wearily dragged himself and his things into the reception area and checked himself in. ...Phew.
    The question was... now what? Who was around? There would undoubtedly be people around for sure. Tyler was late, he must be the last person to have arrived. That was definitely the logical conclusion.
    So... to find those people was obviously the next step; Quin most likely - hopefully.

20. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Her warmth left his back immediately and he nodded his agreement to her sudden frigidity. He didn't need to see her to know she might have been upset by what he said. Disdain kicking in. He scooted to the edge of his bed and switched on the light beside his bed. Finding his shorts and tugging them on before taking out his wallet and and quickly counting out the money before handing it too her. Thirty dollars left too his name. Wonderful. He sighed at the thought of losing money, but he didn't feel as lonely so that was a pretty good consolation.

He dropped his wallet onto the floor and turned back to face the mysterious woman, his lips already mouthing a "get out" which died on his lips. She looked dreadfully familiar, to the point where he could not recover from his falter. Nearly too thin to be intact, too thin to be healthy, blonde hair, sharp features that were still cute despite being able to cut glass and a soul piercing stare that could rival his own. His memory banks dredged up the memory of John knocking on a car door and tell someone to get the hell of his property (well, the Church's). But that prideful heathen couldn't be this one. No no. The hair was too different, that's right, no one gets a hair cut while being in a game of death. So no, he couldn't have just payed Madeline for sex and therapy.

He couldn't have.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.