♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[/url]Matt didn't know how long he was just sat there before anyone showed up, it seemed like forever but it couldn't have been that long. The first person to show was a guy, though he barely registered their arrival, just glanced up at them to see their brown hair through blurry eyes. He didn't really care any more, he just wanted the ground to swallow him whole. He wanted to wake up and find out this was all just a bad dream. It didn't matter he didn't know the girls, he would never wish this upon anybody. He shut himself out, lost in his thoughts.

Then he heard his name from an all too familiar voice. Zoey. The girl he'd come here for. He lifted his head with all the effort it took but before he knew it she was wrapped around him. Holding him steady. His head sinking into her...breasts? Okay then. Not that he was really paying attention to them, he was just concentration on the soothing feeling of warmth that he could feel from her body pressed against his. He could feel her tears falling down onto him, wetting his hair. This wasn't easy for her either. He was older, he was supposed to be the strong one, looking out for her and yet here he was with her holding him.

"It was supposed to be a surprise. I-I wanted to make you react." Matt whispered, his voice so quiet and only audible to Zoey. "But-but not like this. Nothing like...this. It's not fair. I'm sorry" His tears ran freely down his face, he wasn't supposed to be like this. He was supposed to be the strong one. All his grand plans now long forgotten, his amazing debut in shattered pieces but for now he didn't care. He was dimly aware of the other guy covering the bodies, giving them their dignity. He was suddenly thankful that when he'd approached them, he'd chosen somewhere where he couldn't see anything like that. "Everything's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay. Everything's going to be okay." He repeated, half to himself, half to Zoey, so so quiet and decreasing in volume each time. He just repeated it like if he said it enough times it would come true. For now he didn't move, just held her so close to him.

2. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL THIRTEEN - BGM13 - STATUS: ??? - UPDATE ]

Note. Where's the note?

It had not been long since his awakening, and already he was in a panic about losing the gifts and note. Though after hanging off of his bed the bag was clearly visible. All was left was the note.

While still hanging upside down he reached out and shuffled through his belongings before finally finding his jacket and withdrawing it. Inside a pocket was the Master of Logic's note, safe and sound. Though a little crumbled now.

Wait. What's that? There seemed to be a commotion in the halls now and a distant sound, however he could not place what it was. However his interest was not in it as he was focusing now.

Dear bro,

I've been thinking about how I haven't been treating you really well recently. Or ever.
    Sorry about everything, kid.
    I think I'm growing to really think of you as cool.
    Don't let the others put you down, 'kay?
    I bought this game so you can understand two things about life:
    1. Life isn't always a game, and you have to take it seriously sometimes
    2. Because life isn't a game, you should cherish the games and fun and creativity you do have, because life would fucking suck without them

I hope you like this game. It got like, 98 on Metacritic or something. Haha.
    I hope we could play it together sometime too.
    Remember to use the hammer on the dragon in the sixth level.

- Master of Logic

Before he was not sure if the guy hated him or not, though this proves he at least did not think highly of Anthony. It was easy to ignore the obviousness of this before, though that hardly mattered anymore. He was becoming cool in Cherno's eyes, the old Cherno anyway. It was near impossible to know what the new one thought of him. Would it matter? It says don't let the others put you down. That had to mean the new Cherno as well, though that didn't seem to be a problem. Hopefully not, anyway.

That was not even the important part. He had to take life seriously now.

Now was one of those times where nothing seemed like a game, so it was easier to consider this. Was the time for play over? It probably was past time, though for sure now... But it also says to cherish these things about himself.

Rolling around in his bed he soon fell out of it, though on purpose this time, and landed on his feet. What about a list?

• Death
    Abby, Thomas, Ash and Xavier were gone for good. He wouldn't see them again so it'd be easier to crush the hope of saying hello to any of them ever again now.
    • Elizabeth
    What had she done? It was obvious something of great importance had happened but all Anthony got was 'they are dead because of you.' Her friends were dead? He didn't...do anything... Never would he tell her to kill someone, either. So how did this happen? He would have to find and ask her.

With a blank stare his eyes fell upon the floor. For a while he just stood there like this before snapping to his senses and exited the room. As that was no longer lingering over him, though still processing in the background, he decided that he wished to know what was going on. This lead him to the hot springs, though only as far as to the entry ways of the locker rooms.

It seemed, that whatever had happened, happened in the hot springs. Though instead of going in he drifted about, trying to figure out what was going on. And soon he wasn't the only one, as more people began showing. The staff was probably about as well, trying to keep things maintained. Some had to be heading in by now, too, right?

At this rate he would just have to stick around and wait to overhear the news or something, as he lost his chance to find out himself from being too unwilling to enter the women's section.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Content}
    {OOC: Necklace in the link is how I pictured Temp's, but with a smaller stone Wearing Day 13.1}
    [/url]​
    Sunlight peaked through the window, illuminating the large bedroom. Her body had completely shut down once her head hit the pillow last night. Things felt better. She was relaxed and they were quiet, for now. They would be waking soon too. Heidi pulled the covers down from atop her head. They were fluffy and warm. The bed was big and cozy. It had to have been the nicest bed she had ever slept in and would probably ever sleep in again. There couldn't be too many more wonderful night's sleep in comfy hotel beds left for her.

Her hair was a disheveled mess of bed head and as her fingers ran through it, she could feel the faint bald patches from where chunks were ripped out. They were tender to the touch. Heidi propped herself into an upright position and yawned while stretching her arms. Everything was just so relaxed. Eyes searching the room, she noticed that whomever the mysterious roommate was, was now gone. Temperance's broken phone pieces sat idly on the the table, along with her mysterious candy. The sweatshirt hung on the back of the chair, with Altair's jacket over it.

She pulled herself out of bed and her feet touched the ground lightly, making her way over to the few belongs she had now acquired. Her stomach made a gurgling noise, a sign of her desire for food. She needed breakfast. The resort probably had some super fancy breakfast buffet and the idea of all the expensive food made her giddy. Heidi slipped on the sweatshirt over the clothes the old man gave her two nights ago. Altair said he'd take her to get clothes, so did Temperance. Maybe one of them would do that today.

It was another pleasant thought. Good morning deary. Go away. You know we won't do that. Her brow furrowed as she stuffed the broken bits of phone in her pocket, along with the Spree. If Temperance was down there for breakfast, she would give her all her stuff back. Heading for the door, she slipped on the too large sneakers and walked out into the hall. Everything seemed calm and quiet at first, but then voices seemed to grow louder.

Once off the elevator, she noticed some people gathering near the entrance to the changing room. Heidi made her way over their nervously. The crowd was small, so whatever happened was still new, but there were enough people there to cause discomfort in the girl. Look at all of them. We could have fun with this many people. No. I don't wanna. Sure you do deary. Just like before. No. Not like before. Already, so early in the morning, she was having trouble controlling them. There was boy standing around the entrance. He couldn't be much older than her, if at all, and he appeared to be nervous as well.

"uh-um," she cleared her throat. "E-excuse me. D-do you know what's going on?" Talking to new people was always so difficult. Would they judge her? Would they notice what was wrong with her right away? The only reason she had managed to be so talkative with Altair in the hospital was the adrenaline. Running from doctors and nurses in a hospital definitely gave her a rush. That's right sweetie. Pick out a new victim. It's not like that. Sure, whatever you say.

4. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

Turning to a new voice Anthony noticed a girl speaking to him. Her words were rather quiet but he managed to make out that she was asking about the events going on. At least she wasn't a NPC, by the looks of it.

There are no such things as NPCs in the real world.

"Not a clue," a blunt and honest reply.

Realizing that her hair couldn't have been thoroughly combed through he began messing with his own hair. Before he hadn't bothered, but now he realized it's been ages since he took care of it, leaving it in its bed head state for days now. How awful. At least it was short and normally messy anyway so maybe no one notice.

Seeing that she was still there attention shifted back to the unknown girl. Had they met before? It felt unlikely but he had to know for sure now. After all many students roamed these halls now and she had came up to him while there were others around to ask. Perhaps it was a part of the event.

Stupid. This isn't a game.

"Hey, what's you name?"

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Anxious}
    {OOC: --- Wearing Day 13.1}
    [/url]
    Heidi watched the boy mess with his hair. Oh. My hair probably looks bad. She pulled at the ends of her hair absentmindedly. Her overall appearance probably looked in shambles. She hadn't had a proper cleaning since she left the hospital and her hair was most likely a greasy tangled mess. Heidi didn't really use mirrors much. They liked to taunt her in them, pointing out all her imperfections and flaws.

"Hey, what's you name?"

The boy had turned back to her. She didn't even notice. "uh..um. It's Heidi. Heidi Layne." He had an interesting appearance. His eyes were cool. Her eyes weren't cool like that. She always felt they looked like mud. Heidi fidgeted with the sleeves on the sweatshirt, rubbing her hands up and down the lengths of her arms. It looked as if she were trying to warm up, but it certainly wasn't the case. "What's your name?"

Yes dear. Get to know him. It'll make things more fun. I don't want to hurt anyone else. I want to help them. I should find Altair. I can help him first. Then Temperance...and...and whomever else is on this list thing. Why help? Hurting is more fun. I don't...I won't. She grimaced and glanced in the direction of the doors before looking back at the person in front of her.

6. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

"That's a cool name," normally such a statement was said loudly, however he was just not feeling it today. Though he least managed a happy tone, grinning ear to ear.

Then it was his turn to say his name. It was proudly stated, twice in fact, just the night before but his loathing of it had returned. Such a simple and boring name it was.

Still, the smile stayed, though now smaller, and he replied. "Anthony."

7. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

[​IMG]
    Wearing : Tumblr : OOC : Music
    "Everything is going to be OK Alyssa, just calm down." Alyssa told herself.
    She looked again at Madeline and Temperence's bodies. The horror of the two lying motionless in the water kept her speechless.
    Then she looked around the room. Some people she knew were there: Tyler, Matt, Zoey, and Anthony.
    "What happened? What did Crestatia do to kill these two innocent teenagers?!" She thought.

8. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing!! | OOC!!! |

Eleanora was woken up by the sound of blaring sirens. Instantly regretting her decision to sleep with the window open, she threw the fluffy blankets further over her head, and in a slightly whiny voice, called out for her big brother. The second bed was closer to the window, and she didn't feel like getting out of her own and revealing her warmed skin to the cold air. If only she had brought her wand to bed with her... When Simon remained silent, she lifted her head up and squinted her blue eyes at the light.

The second bed was empty and the blankets were untouched. It wasn't out of character for Simon to get caught up in other things, but it was strange that he had completely disappeared.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxSimon?

There was no response, so she slowly pulled herself up into a sitting position and rubbed her eyes. Not so concerned with the window anymore, she climbed out of bed and walked over to the closet. She slid the door back and pulled out the duffle bag Simon had brought with them. As she dug through it for her outfit, she registered that all of his things were still there--including his cell phone and extra clothes. Hmmm...

She got dressed quickly and went to the bathroom to wash her face and brush her teeth. When she was done, she slung the bag over her shoulder with some effort (she nearly toppled over twice) and left the room. She didn't plan on returning until she found Simon. Perhaps a seeking spell? She closed her eyes and took a deep, spiritually cleansing breath of air.

Guiding spirit, I ask for your charity.
    Lend me your focus and some of your clarity.
    Lead me to what I need to find...
    Restore that and my peace of mind.
    ...LAEN MA TU SIMOOOON!

She opened her eyes and shot off down the halls in a sprint, being sure to slow down when she approached any corners or turns. She had no trouble ignoring the stares she got as she maneuvered through the spotty crowds of people and down through the lobby, this time, as she was completely focused now. After all, the Spirit of Guidance was controlling her movements, and each step would bring her closer to her brother.

She did not know why Simon disappeared on her the way he did. Never once did it cross her mind that perhaps something bad had happened to him. She was not the type to worry about things like that. Instead, she assumed that he had fallen asleep in the cafeteria...or maybe in the springs!

She searched the buffet first, but there was no sign of him. Next, she headed to the baths...But then something stopped her. She wasn't going to go into the men's hotspring, no way! She whimpered and shifted from foot to foot in conflict. In a much smaller voice than last time, she called out into the men's locker room.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxS-Simon?

Her voice echoed slightly as she peered into the locker room. It was completely empty. It couldn't hurt, could it...? She took a step... No! It was...It was improper. She was a lady, after all, witch or not! She didn't want to...to...see anything. What if she got into trouble? Well that was silly, no one was aroun--

xxxxxxxxxExcuse me!

Eleanora squeaked, shoulder stiffening at the authoritative voice coming from behind her. She turned around and readied an apology, but the man didn't seem the least bit interested in her. In fact, none of the adults following him did. She recognized their uniforms... Paramedics? They were bringing two stretchers near along with some other gear, and she quickly stepped out of their way, watching them disappear through the women's locker room. There was a crowd of people gathering and her heart was pounding. What was happening? Where was Simon?

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    He said his name was Anthony. Though there was a smile on his face, a rather large one at that, his heart didn't seem in it. He clearly doesn't want to talk to you. I know that. I should just leave. Before he hates me. Oh deary, we can kill anyone that hates you if you'd like. No. No one dies. Are you sure about that? A small smile stayed on her lips, but just barely. "Thanks. I like your name too."

She gave Anthony a nod and reached into her pocket, pulling out the candy. It had gotten a little wet from the steam, but for the most part seemed relatively in tact. "Well...um..." She wasn't good at just leaving people. They always left her. As Heidi turned, one of the resort works rushed by and waded through the groups of people, heading straight for the locker room and bath. Another one seemed to follow after and her eyes raised, piqued with interest. They were followed by paramedics with stretchers. Something happened. "I guess I have a new case to worry about," she muttered to herself.

Granted Heidi wanted to solve the mystery of the email and help everyone on it, but she needed to find out what was going on. It was in her nature. Too many mystery novels and horror films kept her from thinking otherwise. She put the orange thing back in her pocket and glanced back up at Anthony. "I...I want to see what's happening. So I'm going to try and go in there." She pointed to the door. He probably wouldn't follow. Why would he? Good question deary. Why would anyone follow you? They might, if they were my friend. We're you're only friends. Heidi shook her head, trying to dismiss their thoughts. It was too much so early in the day.

10. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

When the girl took out what seemed to be candy of some kind he had gotten his hopes up that it was for him. Why it would be he had no clue, but he really wished he had some. No doubt that would brighten his mood.

However what chance of him getting it quickly vanished as it was replaced in her pocket. Shame. Though maybe he could try to get it later? It seemed unlikely as the other was moving away, probably done with speaking with him. Was it only to see what was going on? How rude. Ask a friend that next ti-

Oh. She was talking again. And about going in where all the medics were going, so his interest was caught. Even if it didn't sound like an invitation, he really wanted to know. So much that it hurt. But...

"Um...I'm a boy," nervous laughter, "obviously. So I can't...go in there. I want to, but you know... So if you find out...what happened can you tell me?"

11. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none ]

Aileen woke up to her cellphone ringing. On the first ring, she stuck her head under her pillow and tried to see if the person would stop calling, but the ringing continued. Before it went to voice mail, Aileen decided to answer it half-awake, "...hello...?"

"Aileen, what is wrong with Mom and Dad?" Her 'sister' asked in a panic. "They didn't seem well when I called them." Her sister's voice woke her up in a second. Aileen sat up quickly. What was she supposed to tell Alice? She hadn't decided yet. Maybe it's not the right time to tell her yet...After all, she does have that big research project...

"Nothing's wrong with them, Alice. You're just imagining things," she lied, "You know that if something was wrong I would have called you already."

Aileen heard Alice sigh over the phone. "Maybe I am...but yeah, if anything is wrong call me, okay? Um...Love you, bye!" She waited a bit, then hung up. Well this day isn't starting off too well...

She got out of bed and pulled an outfit out of her duffle bag, having know idea what she was planning to do. Whatever, I'll change if I need to. It was a versatile outfit, so Aileen doubted it, but there was always those unexpected events that made changing necessary. Using her curling wand, she curled her hair so it appeared wavy. She had always liked her hair like that. That and in a bun. Looking in the mirror, she smiled.

Afterwards, she packed her hand bag, left her room and stood in front of the door next to her room. The receptionist had told her that it was Brian's when she was picking up her key. I wonder if should knock. Is he sleeping? I hope he doesn't mind...

There were several people walking in the halls. She knocked on the door hoping that he would open the door so that she didn't look stupid.

[​IMG]
    [ TumblrDOTD ]

Cristina woke up feeling nauseous. She sat up slowly, with her feet dangling off the bed and put her head in her hands. Did Tamora poison my candy? ...Nah, she's not smart enough to. She joked to herself for awhile, but as she was giggling, she suddenly felt extremely sick. Oh my god I feel like I'm going to throw up.

She ran as fast as she could to the bathroom. Luckily, Tamora had left early to visit Jeremy again, otherwise she wouldn't be able to use it. While running, she almost tripped on clothes her roommate had left lying on the ground. Fuck.

Pushing the door open, Cristina ran to the toilet and stuck her head above it. Her head hurt was pounding-perhaps running to the washroom wasn't the best choice. She could feel whatever she had consumed travelling up her throat. She hated the feeling. Why is this happening to me? What the hell?

Finished, she held onto the wall to help her get up. Her mouth and throat burned. She was still feeling nauseous, but it was definitely an improvement. Using water, she 'rinsed' out her mouth, then brushed her teeth. Ugh. FML. Afterwards she picked out an outfit, but rather than putting it on, she laid it on her bed then sat next to it.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    "Um...I'm a boy," nervous laughter, "obviously. So I can't...go in there. I want to, but you know... So if you find out...what happened can you tell me?"

Heidi chuckled awkwardly. "R-right. Yeah. Yeah I will." She smiled kindly at Anthony before moving through the crowd and closer to the door. All these people were making her feel claustrophobic. She quickly began to hyperventilate, the closer she came to the door. Her hand was just about to reach out for the handle when a police officer blocked her path.

"Miss, you will have to turn around. This area is under investigation." He held one arm out in front of her and set the other on her shoulder to turn her around.

"B-but..." she pleaded. "W-what happened?" Heidi turned back to look at the man dressed in uniform with sad eyes.

He shook his head in a disapproving manner and muttered, "homicide. Two dead." That was it. Those three words seemed to send her into a bit of a shock.

Heidi walked back to Anthony silently. She didn't know whom was dead, but she felt like she had failed somehow. She wanted to help everyone. Keep them alive as long as possible and make sure they were okay with what would inevitably befall them. If two people died, then she didn't do that for them. Were they all right with what was going to happen? Did they anticipate it? They aren't your concern deary. Yes they are. No. They aren't. They died. They will all die. You should help them end it quicker not prolong it.

She bit her lip and approached the bi-colored eyed boy disheartened. A smile couldn't be managed. Heidi could barely look at him. Her eyes stayed primarily glued to the ground, occasionally glancing up at him, but not for long. "They wouldn't let me in. Said it was a homicide. Two people dead..." she trailed off. Who were they? She hardly knew anyone, but she still wanted to know. She wanted to meet them all before they ran out of time.

13. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing | OOC |

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx...said it was a homicide. Two people dead...

She hadn't meant to eavesdrop, but she was just as curious as to what had happened in there as anyone else would be. She tilted her head and then stepped back from the entry way to the lock rooms quickly before she was noticed by the two strangers. Dead? She closed her eyes for a moment to offer a small tribute, and then she turned around, instantly met with a growing crowd of people. This place would be packed soon...at least until the owners inevitably shooed everyone away. Her eyes scanned the crowd of strangers for her brother, but did not find him. The spell hadn't worked...Or, rather, she hadn't been focused enough.

Eleanora weaved her way nervously through the crowd, apologizing to those she hit with the heavy bag or the closed umbrella that hung on her arm. Timidly, she made her way to the front desk. It took a few moments to be paid any attention, but once she was noticed a kind looking lady asked her what she needed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    I'm looking for my brother...S-Simon Lewis. I can't find him a-anywhere.

Why was she crying? Tears fell down her cheeks as she offered the necessary information and explained her situation in detail. The woman's face was extremely grim for a moment before turning sympathetic, and it frightened Eleanora. Had she said something wrong? Or maybe the woman thought that her brother had something to do with the murders?

The lady made a call and then directed the girl to the lobby. The woman's name was Anne, and she prepared a nice cup of hot chocolate and also offered her a blanket. She was to wait for Simon to answer a call from the lodge's intercom on one of the couches. She did not like staying here, but she did not feel like she had a choice. Her eyes locked onto a sleeping figure on the couch opposite of her for a few moments, but then she felt rude and diverted them. Instead, she cuddled back into the cushions and took a sip of her chocolate. She sniffled.

14. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING !! }
    { OOC : YES, I HAVE FINALLY POSTED. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN}{MOOD : HAPPY / HUNGRY }

xxxxxxxxxx Alright love, it's time to wake up. I have a bad feeling . . .

Kallisti sat up in her bed, early in the morning, just barely recalling the events of last night. After stretching and letting out a few yawns and wiping the tears from her eyes, she looked over to the next bed, expecting to see the mess of blondish-orange hair. When she found that the bed was empty, she raised an eyebrow, wondering where her roommate had gone. Out, this early in the morning? Well, it wasn't unusual, sometimes, she liked to go out in the early hours, too.

Finally fully recalling last nights happening, Kallisti smiled. She felt very happy about how things had gone; no one had gotten mad no one had gotten ( too ) hurt, and it ended with someone, or both of them, being very happy. Are you sure it was alright for her to do that? I do not know, but it seems that nothing has happened. I dunno about that, it feels . . . weird, for some reason. Perhaps you are just imagining it? Eh . . . Maybe you're right. Regardless, Kallisti now had the feeling that something might be wrong. She shivered slightly, almost wishing for the warmth of the springs again. Maybe she would go back down there, soon.

Her stomach growled slightly and her face turned a little red; she was glad no one heard that, how embarrassing . . . After Kallisti showered, dressed and put on her shoes, she grabbed her phone, checking it for any messages she might have. Almost, almost, she was expecting one from Madeline, telling her where she might be so that they could meet up, but there was no such luck. She sighed softly, rolling her head and then slipping her phone into her pocket, leaving the room just minutes later.

Once downstairs, Kallisti found that there were numerous people surrounding the entryways to the baths, more importantly the women's side. She stopped, feet away from the crowd, contemplating whether or not she should check it out - but her stomach decided for her. Quickly turning away from the scene, still wondering what might be going on, the girl headed for the large dining area, ordering breakfast. She was completely unaware that outside, there were ambulances and police and a coroner; body bags and stretchers were the last things on her mind.

Hmm, maybe Madeline would come, soon.

[​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : CURIOUS ]

xxxxxxxxxx As usual, between he and Allison, Harley was the first one up. She was probably still really jet-lagged from her return from China - it being on the other side of the world, after all. He stretched after sitting up in his bed an the he looked to the next one to see his friend sleeping, her limbs spread wildly and her black hair just slightly disheveled. He smiled; she was very pretty.

She stretched a little more and then actively swung his feet out of the bed, getting up and moving towards the other, " Wake up, sleepy head. " he said, nudging her shoulder, " It's a new day. " When he thought his nudging was good enough, Harley made his way to the shower and stripped off his clothing, stepping inside and relishing the hot water beating on his bath. He always thought there was no other best way to start a day than taking a hot shower. He went through the motions of washing his body and his hair, and then when he was done, he dried himself off ( for the most part ) and wrapped the towel around his waist, making his way back to the room and sitting on the edge of his bed, turning on the television.

He flipped through a few channels and then came to one where they were reporting the news. He set down the television remote and leaned back on his hands, his body still only wrapped in a towel. Nothing really caught his interest until they flipped to the Trembling Mountain resort. He raised an eyebrow and leaned forward.

" . . . morning that the bodies of two teenage girls were found in the hot springs in what appears to be a double-suicide. There are not many details yet, but Timothy Greenburg is keeping us posted. Back to you, Tim. "

" Thank you, Rachel, " the on-site anchor began to say, " I'm here at the Trembling Mountain skiing and hot springs resort where it's apparent that two girls have killed themselves in the baths. Reasons and motives are undiscovered, and the names of the two girls have yet to be disclosed. Police on the site are reporting that the deaths took place some time during the very early morning and that the two girls were students from Bellhurst High School in Coy City. Bellhurst has been having student deaths recently, but they have all been accidents, so there is no correlation directing to a homicide. It seems that the two girls were here on the school's retreat after it was flooded just days ago in the recent rise of the water around the city's penisula.

" We'll be back after more information is disclosed. "

Immediately, Harley turned off the television, hearing Allison stir and he looked at her cautiously. When he decided that she was still asleep, he looked back at the black screen; a double-suicide? Two of the girls from Bellhurst? Who was it, he wondered, and why had they done it? He stood from the bed, stretching once more, less relaxed than he was before, and he quickly changed into clothing and turned to Alli's sleeping figure once more; he needed to get down stairs and figure out what was going on.

" Alli, " he whispered softly, " I'll be downstairs by the entrance to the baths. It looks like something's happen. Come meet me when you can. "

Just a few minutes later, he found himself surrounded by people near the baths' entrance. Looking around for anyone familiar, he saw three much shorter figures. He knew all of their names, but he only recognized one, " Hey, Hero, " he called out to Anthony, " Do you know what's going on? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

Alex stood outside the women's bath, which had been block off by police tape. From what he could make out from what he'd heard, it was a double suicide, but in the hot springs. While he wasn't an expect on place that were better suited to end ones life, a hot springs did seem like an odd place to do so. Maybe Cresatia had something to do with it. It wasn't too bad of a assumption, but he wouldn't dwell on it too long anyway.

16. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John stared up at the ceiling as memories of yesterday flooded his now awakened conscious. He snifflesd feeling the tears well up in his eyes. He slowly sat up and blinked them away. He checked his phone, a couple texts, lackies, which were noted but ignored. There was one from his mother. Hm. It told him to watch the News. He glanced at the TV and began to rummage in his bag for new clothes. He needed to shower first and so he did, he finger brushed his teeth and washed his face before settling onto the bed feeling refreshed. Two Bellhurst kids. Dead. Crestatia. Rule breakers or completely two unknown students who had nothing to do with them. His heart thudded in his chest. What if it was Cherno, it had been days! He spammed called Cherno's number as he rushed out his room. Someone had to know something. And he'd find them and squeeze it out of them.

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"DAMN IT YOU FISHY FISHERMAN" the old man yelled as he drove on in the crappy car that his brother Heckles owned. "I friggin told you to stop fishing, if this coupon runs out I swear I'll...OI DON'T FRIGGEN FALL ASLEEP WHEN I'M YELLING AT YOU!" the old man yelled but soon stopped upon hearing the wail of sirens. "they...are...heading towards...the hot springs" the old man muttered as he watched a police car speed to the springs. "...Altair is there...again you've gotten yourself close to an incident...this cant be a coincident can it?" the old man muttered.

Morning came and Altair awoke feeling like crap. His head hurt greatly and he just couldn't rid himself of the migraine that assailed him. Scratching the back of his head Altair casually walked out of his room, but immediately raised an eyebrow upon what he saw when he reached the lobby. Coroners rushed out of the room with two bodies in tow, while police officers rushed into the women's locker in a rush. Just what exactly happened here? was what he was witnessing a result of his experiment? Just who was the victim of Crestatia? Before he could question further a loud booming voice echoed throughout the area.

"Stand aside" said the old man as he walked into the room. He had attempted to walk into the locker room but before him stood an officer that blocked his path.

"Sorry but I cannot let you in" the meek officer said. The officer wasn't really the strongest and the old man had an intimidating aura around him. "what going on here" said another officer as he entered the area. Immediately upon noticing the old man, the officer quickly stood straight "Sir! what brings you here Sir!" the officer said formally.

"Ah Adams, you've haven't changed a bit...I come to relax here and all I find is a crime scene. Now tell this damn whippersnapper with a stick up his ass to get out of the way and start briefing me in the situation" The old man said.

"Right sir" the officer named Adams said as he gave a signal to the officer to move aside. With that out of the way the old man walked into the locker room. "Two teenage girls were found dead here in the women's side of the spring. From our investigations we've summed it to be a double suicide. Using this kukri knife, both victims cut their wrists and bled to death. Fingerprints have been washed away" Adams summarized

"I see then" the old man muttered as he knelled down and stared at the red spring. Standing back up, the old man began to walked through the locker room and towards the lobby one more "Have you been able to identify the victims?" the old man said.

"Yes they are Madeline Moore and Temperance Spike" Adams informed as he walked along side the old man"Though we determine its a suicide we still lack the decisive proof to claim this...our team shall be investigating further on the matter" Adams said

"I'm impressed, you damm pathetic sniveling fools managed to really improve since I left" the old man said as he walked out "Keep up the good work" the old man said giving Adams a nod as he entered the lobby

And so Altair waited by the door of the lobby. At this point the teen really didn't care to talk to anybody and he just wished to figure out what occurred. Soon enough the old man that had walked into the locker room had soon walked back out. Without a word the man walked on, he walked past Altair and suddenly stopped "...If there is anything I dislike the most...its suicide" The old man said as he took out a cigaret and lit it. "...isn't that right...Altair?" The old man said without facing the teen.

Altair could only remain silent. Those words were purposely used to remind Altair of that one time. His words proved to be successful and the memory returned to Altair. "Just tell me what happened in there old man" Altair said glancing over his shoulder at the man.

"Two teens named Madeline and Temperance have been found dead" The old man said taking a puff from his cigaret. "You wouldn't..happen to know anything about this would you?" the old man said

Altair's eyes widened for a second but returned to the cold self. He had known that there would be casualties, but he did not expect to see the two he found interest in to die so fast. Altair just remained silently and didn't reply to the man.

With Altair's silent response the old man just sighed "I see" the man said closing his eyes "Well then, best you remember what you promised me" the old man said as he walked off back into the car "Do anything stupid and I'll kick your ass" the old man yelled as he got into the car and drove off.

Closing his eyes Altair only sighed. At this point he need to find Heidi and get out of here.

18. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]

A smile was given to Heidi when she said she'd do it before disappearing into the women's locker. It didn't seem that hard to just move closer and peer inside to listen in on whatever happened, but he couldn't bring himself to do it. Instead the boy began pacing.

The wait did not last as long as he first assumed it would and he was rejoined by the girl. At first he was eager to hear the news, but once it left her mouth all traces of happiness died.

"Dead?" Again. No why is this happening again? Why must they all die?

This was one of those things he needed to take seriously so it was hard to do the usual, which entailed blocking it out and moving on the next topic as quickly as possible. But not this time. No he couldn't, it wouldn't be okay. It was disrespectful to the dead, now that he thought about it.

Pacing once more he began running his hands through his hair. Was it one of them? He walked down here in a daze but swore he saw the sleeping form of the Master of Logic on the way, so least he was safe. So who? Two people this time...again. Which two?

Laughing again, in a forced manner, he started to move away from the scene until someone new began speaking to him. Oh, so Harley lived as well. That was good, he liked him. He was a hero, one that saved him.

Harley, Altair...both have saved someone but he has yet to do anything. Not since the incident with Sophie anyway. But that years ago and he hadn't done anything since. Not even when they were dropping at a ridiculously fast rate around him.

"Two more are dead. I don't know who, they're just dead. Why do they keep dying?" It felt like he was going to cry but he couldn't, not in public. So he fought the tears back the best he could. "I'm not really a hero. Not like this. I keep letting them die... Even though I was here they died. Just like Ab-" he choked on her name and could not finish the sentence.

Reality was painful. Why on earth would it be wise to stay in it?

It needed to stop.

19. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Allison twitched when Harley touched her and groaned as a complaint before turning over. She couldn't go back to sleep now, even though she still felt pretty drowzy and all around terrible. Still, she stayed in bed with her eyes closed and simply listened to Harley taking a shower. The sound of the water nearly lulled her back to sleep until he turned on the television causing her to gasp silently as she was again woken from her slumber. Allison didn't move a muscle but opened her eyes and continued to lay there, lazier than a sloth. That is, until she thought she heard something suspicious about the news, and especially when Harley whispered that he'd be at the springs because something had happened. Here, she had a few options. Stay in bed, continue sleeping and wake up at night not curing her of her jetlag. Get dressed and investigate with Harley. Option one seemed sort of inviting at the moment but also extremely boring. Option two required some effort then and there, but seemed significantly more interesting and exciting. Sighing, Allison slowly swung her legs out off the edge of the bed and sat herself up, waiting for the morning dizzyness to go away before attempting to get to her backpack and unpack her jeans. Her shirt was still relatively clean since she changed into it after the hot spring bath before she went to sleep last night. And since she was here, might as well unpack everything else before she forgot. Taking her time changing her pants, Allison wondered what could have possibly happened last night as she was now starting to hear all the commotion. Now mostly awake save for the still existing fog of sleepiness over her, Allison grabbed her bag and went downstairs.

What awaited her caused her to blink a few times before she continued more slowly down the stairs as she stared at the scene before her. There was a gathering crowd of people by the entrance to the hot springs and more importantly, there were many policemen, coroners (judging by the uniforms that say 'coroner'), and detectives(judging by how well dressed they were) as well as a lot of yellow CAUTION tape. This could only mean, the aftermath of...a crime scene. And she had missed it all. Oh well, not like the times spent reading Detective Conan were going to do her any good her. Allison didn't know the first thing when it came to these kinds of things. The only thing she had gotten from reading so many chapters of it, was that if you had found the body first, you're not supposed to touch or move anything and to try to preserve the scene as much as possible until the police got there. Oh, and that everyone was a suspect. EVERYONE. But there was no need for that, it was too late anyway, and she was sure the professionals were handling it nicely or something. Now to find Harley. Where had that troublemaker gone to? He said the entrance right? Well, so many other people are here, it's kind of hard to pick him out. Eh, I guess I'll just stay here on higher ground by the stairs, where he can see me if he looked. Allison thought as she stayed to the side of the stairs and stood with her back to the railing to try and flatten herself as much as she could to let people go by. She wondered what Harley could possibly find in this crowd and gridlock. The police weren't letting anyone into the crime scene, for obvious reasons. Forgot your purse last night? Oh too bad. You may or may not get it back later when the place was cleared. Still, she continued to search the crowd with her eyes, looking for Harley.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Heidi felt her chest ache. She still didn't know who died, but watching the coroner wheel out two body bags on stretchers made her eyes sting. Who was in them? Some stranger walked up to them and greeted Anthony, calling him a hero. Hero. She liked heroes. There was always a hero in the books and movies. Maybe talking to him would be good, but then he responded. He responded so sadly, saying he wasn't a hero after all. that's too bad. Who cares? I do. heidi frowned and sniffled slightly.

"We were all here..." she looked around and thought she glimpsed the old man. "I should find altair," she mumbled. Maybe he would know what's going on. The brunette nibbled on her lip nervously. They had grown quiet. Maybe they were enjoying the scene. She didn't like the sound of that. She set a shaky gentle hand on Anthony's shoulder. "Hey, hey it's okay...we can help the others." Her voice was soft and shaky. She wasn't used to comforting other people. There was never anyone that needed her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.