O.C. All Stars OOC [Crossover]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, Oct 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyheart Joker

Username: Skyheart
    Name: Evan Allen Walker
    Appearance: Inaccurate Depiction of Normal Attire
    Species: Chosen of the Full Visible Spectrum Rollerblading Gods....or Human...Human works.
    Special Powers:
    • Kickboxing: Evan was actually pretty proficient in kickboxing, though rarely ever displayed it as using skills outside the ring is frowned upon...but not illegal.
    • Rollerblading: Evan was also proficient in the art of rollerblading, using it as his primary form of transportation. Such skills did not translate into ice skating.
    • Inability to feel pain: Evan has an odd neurological problem in that he doesn't actually feel pain when anyone else would. This is both a blessing and a curse.
    • Instrument Proficiency: Evan is a savant when it comes to playing the banjo, the lyre, and the glass harmonica.
    • Rainbow Text Generator: Evan is unnaturally fast at sending text messages in rainbow text color. Not even I'm sure how he does it at such a speedy pace, but he's something else at it.
    Personality: Evan is a happy individual. In fact, he's so damn happy always, regardless of the situaton and the closest thing he's ever felt to being sad was just confusion. He is someone who doesn't always make sense, who doesn't always seem completely aware of his surroundings and who you wonder how he's gotten through most of his life, but at the end of the day he's a nice dude with a level head and a bit more perceptive than one would think. While he's generally friendly, he does have a vengeful side to him, (though never shows being outwardly angry,) and can end up being quite a prick to those who are on the receiving end.
    Original Roleplay: Cupid's Brew
    Link to Original Form: Ah memories

Username: Shyheart
    Name: Johnis Von Hamston
    Appearance: He who triumphs over all
    Species: Badass (Hamster)
    Special Powers:
    • Fluent in your Puny Human Speak, and also fluent in hamster
    • Bullet Hell: Johnis gathers a large (relative to his hamster size) orb of light before him before firing it into a large salvo of laser beams that fly towards wherever he directs them. These lasers hurt...like if someone threw a bunch of pebbles at you. Yeah.
    • Being Better Than You
    Personality: Someone who is, without a doubt, the greatest thing in their own mind ever. Being of a rare breed of sentient hamsters, (or rather just a regular hamster that gained sentience,) Johnis von Hamston believe it is his god given rite to not only be the strongest being in existence, not only to lead the hamsters into their next stage of true evolution, but also to become the ruler of the world.
    Original Roleplay: Revolution of Rivelle
    Link to Original Form: Where legends are born

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@Skyheart yeah so those couldn't be any more approved than if they won an award for people's approval. #accepted.

3. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Username: Bite the Dust
    Name: Joslyn Taylor Jones/Azazel
    Appearance: This is it, right?
    Species: Human/Fallen Angel
    Special Powers: Azazel has the power to produce a poison that can break down anything it touches. Joslyn, however, does not have this power.
    Personality: Incredibly reserved and lacking any semblance of social skills, Joslyn is practically unable to approach people normally. Her inability to talk to people normally is due to the voices of two demons, named Camilla and Amalgam, ringing in her head. Because of the way they constantly deride and insult people, she can't bring herself to talk to a person because of her fear of blurting out what they said. Because she actively avoids talking to people in general, she tends to find herself alone in many places. As such, she vocally responds to the voices in her head, making her seem insane.
    Original Roleplay: The Fallen
    Link to Original Form: Am I doing this right?

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@Bite the Dust is accepted. The opening post is up and the thread is available for people to begin posting in. Since no one seemed to do any pairing, I will group the apartments. When you post you can have your character say that they switched with so and so to room with the person that they wanted to room with or have them not question it at all. These rooming assignments will only last the duration of this chapter, so don't feel like you've been put with someone for the entire roleplay.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: TwilightBlader
    Name: Altair S Geis
    Appearance: Here
    Species: Human
    Special Powers: Punch things really hard!
    Personality: Friendly guy with a dark side~
    Original Roleplay: 100 Days
    Link to Original Form: Here

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Username: Hyuge
    Name: Heidi Layne
    Appearance:
    Special Powers: None
    Personality: Giggly and playful, Heidi likes to laugh and finds most things funny. When she's under control and not having an episode, everything is fun. Otherwise, she's constantly panicking, never knowing who to believe or what is real. Heidi will often times act out in violent fits of rage or burst into tears due to the schizophrenia when not medicated properly.
    Original Roleplay: 100 Days
    Link to Original Form:

@TwilightBlader Altair is accepted. For everyone else, this is the rooming list:
    First Floor:
    00 - Teriana/Lexi B.
    01 - Veera/Flora/Christie
    02 - Lucas
    03 - Semyaza/Joslyn
    04 - Bonnie/Adam
    05 - Julius/Altair
    06 - Evan
    07 - Prism/Magnus
    08 - Tessa/Renee
    09 - Shane/Ken/Axel

Second Floor:
    00 - Lexi C./Quin
    01 - Acele/Roslind/Nat
    02 - Alistair
    03 - Sarah/Rilia
    04 - Ze Operator
    05 - Analise/Isabella
    06 - Sven
    07 - Tinarah/Cierra
    08 - Harley-Heidi/Xane
    09 - Alex/Zephyr/Darcy

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

ok yall guys gotta forgive me, i've been out of this for a hella long time n idk what i'm doing BUT I'M DO IT

Username: Saxima

Name:Kallisti Q. Lein
    Appearance:
    Personality: Quin (she doesn't like her first name) is very quite and closed off, she doesn't like being around too many people at once and isn't afraid to tell someone they're annoying her. She avoids needless confrontation if she can.
    Original Roleplay: 100DAYS
    Link to Original Form:

Username: Saxima
    Name: Harley J. Jackson
    Appearance:
    Personality: Laid back and charming, Harley's favorite thing is to play with people. He's self-preserving and on the surface, friendly, but don't let his handsome face fool you; odds are, he wants something a little more from you. Sometimes he's nice though—and even sometimes, he cares about things.
    Original Roleplay: 100DAYS
    Link to Original Form:

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

// Flails // @Saxima is accepted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Iskandar King of Conquerors

Username: Iskandar
    Name: Xane Tezoth
    Appearance: Meep Meep
    Special Powers: Uses magic to increase physical abilities to 10x their limit. Is physically fit even without magic
    Personality: Works hard, but keeps to himself because of being an outcast growing up. Helps people from the sidelines, and wishes to be able to make friends and be more open
    Original Roleplay: ℳγsτιc Яιsιηg
    Link to Original Form: Bloop de doop

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

@Iskandar, accepted.
    [DOUBLEPOST=1444430107][/DOUBLEPOST]

Two things:
    - First: the Skype group isn't working right now for some reason and I don't know how long it will take before it starts to work. I tried to make a new group and that one is just pending as well.
    - Second: this is the last time I am saying something about the apartments. I don't mind repeating myself once, in case someone missed something, but every time after that makes me hate everyone. The number in red on each of the apartments corresponds with how many rooms are in said apartment. That's why some groups have three people, two people, or single individuals. Said individuals do not have another room to share with someone unless they are going to stay in the same room, like with Bonnie and Adam. Every apartment will be stocked with basic essentials upon arrival: furniture, food, clothes, and extra cash in that world's currency. Yes, there will be first aid equipment, but only the basic things you would find in your own bathroom cupboard: bandages, ointment, wraps, peroxide, etc. I DO NOT CARE WHO ROOMS WITH WHOM. FIGURE IT OUT. You guys didn't want to do it yourself, so I obliged and did it for your. If you want to make changes, then do it, but say something here so that the list can be updated correctly. Today is the last day to make those changes. This is why I wanted you to pick from the get go, so that changes wouldn't be necessary in the first place. I understand that there would be some adjustments as we have three new characters, which exceeds the room amount, but I'm not going to make another floor to the apartment building for one person. After everyone gets settled into the building, there will be a meeting in one of the corner apartments (the ones with three rooms) as they are the largest and can house everyone comfortably.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2015
  11. cstar stay away from my waifu

Because Magnus is a large hunk of muscle and hyperactivity please be aware that there is now a large gaping hole in the middle of the hallway on the second floor that people will now have to maneuver around as well as a large hole in the wall of Magnus and Prism's apartment so people can see inside. Please be aware of these changes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.