❥▐ cupid's brew「ooc」

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Apr 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

I'm out on the town an I can't reply at the moment. I'm reaaaally sorry. D:

2. Jayn

The picture is too small. If Photobucket is re-sizing it, try another website.

3. Jayn

Minor: There were timeskips in Sophie's posts, so please account for them.

4. al215 Kingdom Keeper

Im out of town and i can't post until friday. Sorry. Will post when i get back though.

5. Jayn

I'm deleting the posts that didn't noticeably account for the time passed [ correct me if you did ]. Even if you didn't see this post, if you were reading the RP you would have noticed. I've already asked Saxima / everyone not to time skip in the future without consent / confirmation because I understand that it's not always cool for everyone else, but it happened and I asked you guys to compensate for it.

If you need a part from your deleted posts, message me privately and I'll send 'em your way. But, seriously. Pay attention. Stop making me repeat **** over and over.

Replies to conversations and reactions to situations don't take an almost hour.

This is definitely not how 'in-advanced requests for short breaks' works. In-advanced, meaning you know you're going out of town, please privately message me to let me know -- AHEAD OF TIME. That is what was asked, in the rules. It's cool this time, just in the future guys p l e a s e. It really does have an affect on what I decide to do with things.

On that note, messaging me personally is not telling the whole Skype chat or posting here. PMing, VMing, Skype are all valid forms of this because it can get lost in the Skype chat or I may not be around, and sometimes I don't get alerts for watched threads so it can be missed, here. Make sure you contact me directly and receive confirmation that I've gotten the message, please.

6. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ok, I'll do that when I get the chance

7. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

[​IMG]

Full Name: Estelle Luna
    Appearance:
    Likes: ☆ Books ☆Anime ☆Disney☆Music ☆Singing ☆Drawing ☆ Animals ☆Broadway ☆Cooking ☆Painting ☆Bubbles ☆ Children ☆Playing ☆ Sweets ☆Making her friends Laugh ☆Cleaning ☆Having Fun☆Hand Writing ☆ Writing Stories ☆ Early mornings ☆ Stars and nighttime ☆ Aliens ☆ Doing things for others Taking care of her sisters
    Dislikes: ☆Water Loud noises ☆Loud people ☆Friends who never call or talk to you ☆Boys who don’t really care about the girl they are dating ☆ taking her hood off ☆talking to people she doesn’t know ☆ being without friends for a long time ☆Not being around animals ☆ being around large crowds Being in a bathing suit ☆ Having a break down when with friends ☆ Her father
    Strengths/Talents: Singing ☆ Piano☆Violin ☆ Hand Writing
    Personality: ☆ She is Shy, secluded individual, she is happy to be with her friends, but is also emotionally fragile, and can become deeply enraged with the right provocation. At times she is deeply confused and lost. She can be very observant and perceptive. She is very quiet, fragile, peaceful, forgiving and generous in personality. She likes to help people; she is trustful, faithful and generous. She is slightly unstable, and a little bit insane. Because of her slight insanity and her fragileness, she can be different then she is normally, she can be cold, cruel, and emotionless
    . She is a hopeless romantic, and it seems no one is interested in her. She had been taken advantage of in the past, which is why she is a bit traumatized. Even though normally shy and quiet, she can also be loud, and she has very good determination and drive. She has a strong sense of justice and generosity fights to protect those she has come to care for. She is not very confident in her appearance, which drives her to always have a hood on. She is very kind and humble. Very soft spoken and polite. Even though Shy, she can be quite flirtatious. When angered she basically explodes screaming and yelling, she cannot control it, and it scares many. She is very trusting, and likes to believe in the good in others, which again lead to her getting taken advantage of and then later hurt. She is also very good with animals; she had a small, black baby kitty cat named ‘Xion‘ ☆
    Sexuality: ☆Heterosexual ☆
    Favorite Color: ☆ This blue☆
    Instrument(s): ☆Her Singing voice ☆Piano ☆Violin ☆
    Crush?:☆ Shane ☆ Aidan ☆Tucker ☆
    Cupid's Brew?:☆Nope. Never. No way. Not again ☆
    Availability: ☆3:40-9:40 EST time Sunday-Thursday. 3:40-11:00 on Friday. 11:00-11:00 on Saturday. ☆
    Other: ☆ She lives with her sisters ☆

8. CrownMoksha Decimo

Full Name: Shane Riley
    Appearance: Shane
    Likes: Eyepatchs, Soul Eater, Somewhat quiet people, His cellphone, Tarot Cards
    Dislikes: Extremely loud people, Black outs, being without his cellphone, getting a bad fortune
    Weaknesses/Fears: Being without his cellphone, being without technology, power outages,
    Strengths/Talents: Tech savy, okay with computers, quick learner
    Personality: Shane is the kind of boy who'll get distracted easily if you leave him alone long enough with his phone. Otherwise, he's acutally a good listner.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favorite Color: This
    Instrument(s): Drums, piano
    Crush?: Zoey
    Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    Availability: Same as Alex
    Other:

9. Jayn

Myst and all of his characters have been removed.

@Cal: The picture is too small. She's also wandering around in Mary-Sue Ville so please try to be careful with that.

@MoK: Accepted.

10. Saxima [screams geometrically]

You all saw this coming. Now for your viewing pleasure. * prepares shield for stones *

I was going to say something else, but I can't remember what it was.

EDIT x4: Oh, right. I stayed up all night for this.

EDIT x5: Didn't know about a crush, have a sort of idea, but don't really want to say unless I have to, which I probably will, but it's five in the morning, and I don't have the time frame thought for this **** right now. So yeah.

FULL NAME :: LUCAS R. CYGNETTE
    APPEARANCE ::
    LIKES :: STORMS THEATER BOOKS MUSIC SKETCHING THE OCEAN FORESTS NIGHTTIME EARLY MORNING ORGANIZATION
    DISLIKES :: EXCESSIVE HEAT BOREDOM AUTHORITY CHAOS IMMATURITY COMPLAINING LOUD NOISES WHITE NOISE PRESSURE
    WEAKNESSES/FEARS :: LOSING PURPOSE BOREDOM IMBALENCED RELATIONSHIPS SOCIOPATHIC TENDENCIES BECOMING COMPLETELY APATHETIC TO LIFE RATHER DEPENDENT ( NEEDS DIRECTION / TO BE TOLD ) CRIPPLING FEAR OF NEEDLES
    STRENGTHS/TALENTS :: GOING UNNOTICED FANTASTIC MEMORY ATHLETIC OBSERVANT APPEASING PEOPLE DOES WELL UNDER PRESSURE GOOD WORK ETHIC
    PERSONALITY :: THE SAFE ASSESSMENT IS THAT LUCAS KNOWS HOW TO WORK PEOPLE, AND HOW TO APPEAL TO THEM. AUTHORITY IS SOMETHING THAT HE DISLIKES, AND RATHER PREFERS MUTUAL UNDERSTANDING AND COOPERATION. HE FINDS DUTY IN MOST THINGS, AND WITHOUT A DIRECTION IS LOST, SOMETHING HE FEARS.

HIS MOST SALIENT TRAIT IS THAT HE IS CORDIAL; UNDER THAT, LUCAS TRULY CAN'T STAND OTHER PEOPLE THAT HE DEEMS BORING, AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME. THE APPEARANCE OF HIS PERSONALITY AFTER THAT IS RATHER COLD AND CALCULATING, BUT HE IS A GENERALLY ( OUTWARDLY ) WARM AND SERVING PERSON. HE SHOWS LITTLE REGRET FOR HIS NEGATIVE ACTIONS, COMING OFF AS SOMETHING AS A SOCIOPATH, BUT HE MOSTLY STRIVES TO MAINTAIN AN IMAGE OF CARING.

OTHER TRAITS :: COOL THOUGHTFUL QUIET PRACTICAL OUTWARDLY REMORSELESS INTELLIGENT
    SEXUALITY :: PANSEXUAL
    FAVORITE COLOR :: WHITE DARK SLATE TEAL { #366662 }
    INSTRUMENTS :: HARP CELLO SITAR
    CRUSH :: TORVALD TANNHAUSER
    CUPID'S BREW? :: YES.
    AVAILABILITY:: 3 DAYS
    OTHER :: BIRTHDAY IS ON JANUARY 13TH HEIGHT IS 6'2" SISTER IS FATIME CYGNETTE

11. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Ok, I'll try and get a bigger picture, also how big should the picture be? And I'll see if I can add/remove anything to make her less Mary-Sueish

12. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

I'm posting for a bit today because my stepdad is a saint and let my borrow the wifi for the car and it's plugged into my room now but I probably only have it for tonight. I also will be busy the entire weekend due to events I need to attend and I will be starting school on Monday (sunday night for you guys) so I'll only be able to post after classes however, not sure if I'll have internet by then. Hopefully I will but just a head's up if ever!

13. al215 Kingdom Keeper

I'm back now. Will post now and try to come up with some excuse as to why I wasn't involved with the events.

14. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Full Name: Jonathan Menon
    Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/765085
    Dislikes: His family, Unnecessary work, being yelled at
    Weaknesses/Fears: Disappointing others when they really need him
    Strengths/Talents: Physically strong and being quite cunning
    Personality: Jonathan is a relaxed individual, who tended to go with the flow and have a great time. He tends to overreact over things and can get emotional quick, but he knows exactly when to be serous and when not to. He has inherited his family's anger issues, but tries his best not to let it out like his brother.
    Favorite Color: White
    Instrument(s): Guitar & Flute
    Crush?: Estelle, Noelle
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: See Julius
    Other:

15. Jayn

Will accept after.

Just take a look at the sizes of those I've accepted to get a feel. The bigger the better, as I can always reduce the size of a picture [ where as I can't make a smaller picture larger without massive quality loss ].

Accepted.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Edited my Lucas CS. herka

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

18. Skyheart Joker

❥Full Name: Evan Allen Walker
    ❥Appearance: This
    ❥Age: 23
    ❥Likes: Clouds, Rainbows, Rollerblades, Paint, Mirrors, Ice Cream, Dolphins
    ❥Dislikes: Giraffes, the government, Television, Giraffes, Airplanes, Driving, puzzles, trains, sunscreen, and Giraffes.
    ❥Weaknesses/Fears: Indifference to pain, factories, Giraffes, trains, rash behavior
    ❥Strengths/Talents: Kickboxing, Rollerblading, Indifference to pain, strangely perceptive.
    ❥Personality: Evan is the type of person who is extremely carefree. He goes about living his days without worry, and will often get excited over minor things. In addition, he is often unable to express any kind of emotion relating to sorrow and doesn't really have a clear expression to distinguish his anger from his usual state. Due to his indifference to pain and carefree persona he often times ends up doing things without thinking of consequences.
    ❥Sexuality: Pansexual
    ❥Favorite Color: Rainbow
    ❥Instrument(s): Lyre, Banjo, Glass Harmonica
    ❥Crush?: Lucas
    ❥Cupid's Brew?: Yes
    ❥Availability: Same as Dennis
    ❥Other: Family Friend to the Bakers.

19. Fellangel Bichael May

Due to Myst's removal of this RP, I have changed my crush as well as other few minor details on her as well (hell might as well repost it :/)

Full Name: Sasha Tayes
    Appearance: c:
    Likes: Electro music, video games, sweets, potatoes, computers, casual clothing, cold weather, art, Photoshop, piano, violin, chicken, turtles, sales in stores, huskies, cheesy romance novels/movies/animes, firearms, and magic tricks
    Dislikes: Gossip, bitter foods, hipsters, overly religious people, anything requiring major physical activity, expensive items, homework, raising her voice, people arguing over video games, and overly dramatic people (on purpose)
    Weaknesses/Fears: Bees, socially awkward, lack of confidence, little patience
    Strengths/Talents: Expert artist/photoshop user, gamer (yis), good debater, can cook better than the average person, passion for music, and a tech geek
    Personality: Somewhat of an odd girl. Instead of going out, she likes to stay in and stick to her computer and games. She dislikes public interaction mostly due to her socially awkward stance in life coming from a tragic event in her past, but she longs for it. Most of the time, she is a warm hearted girl, but spends most of her time observing how people interact from afar because she isn't confident enough to befriend the people (this gave her a stalker-like title). After many observations and also watching many romance-based anime/manga/movies, she got curious in romance, but refused to use the Cupid's Brew since it wasn't really "true" love. She's always wearing something very simple or casual most of the time due to her liking simple clothing. Only dresses nice on extremely important times. Never leaves the house of wherever she is without at least one electronic device.
    Favorite Color: Teal
    Instrument(s): Piano, Violin, Vocal
    Crush?: Dennis Baker
    Cupid's Brew?: No
    Availability: UTC - 7. Being a high school student and now going into collage, I'm gonna have a lot of things going on, especially during summer. Weekdays, I'm usually available from 2-9 PM. Weekends, 8 AM - 10 PM though I might have some stuff in between such as work and service at my local church on weekends (my summer is a clusterf**k. Avaliability is gonna be extremely random this summer)
    Other: The official stalker of the camp

20. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

Internet is now stable but Senior Year has begun and I'm like a super determined mega dork so I don't know how often I can be online because of that. I've got a lot on my plate this year (insert long list here) and I'm prioritizing school above all else. I'm going to try my best to keep up with my post deadline and end my days and such because I do not want to quit this RP because it is like my favourite one I swear \cries\

Just another heads up lol ilu + imu u A u

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.