♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

oh ****

well

thanks guys

2. Jayn

Chase never existed.

Yuna never existed.

3. Hiro ✩ Guardian

And just as I was about to post too... Darn.

Oh well, that's life.

4. Jayn

Will recap tomorrow. Too sick. Sleep needed...and I'm pretty sure nothing really happened.

Already said it elsewhere, but I'm not going to have Madeline do anything to end the ~auditorium ark~. So we can spend 30 days in here and all starve to death or eat each other, or someone can do something. Yes, do. You need to act. Well, someone needs to do something or we'll be stuck here FOREVER.

Be creative. FIGHT THE FIGHT.

No, but seriously, being creative and having initiative was like... the number one requirement for joining this RP alongside activity. If you find yourself thinking "omg what do i do i guess i'll just write up some bs post' then stop. loooool Be creative and find a way out of this god damn auditorium so we can move on.

peace homies xoxooxoxo

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

La sorcière des jours cents
    An opera now playing at the Opéra Ravensview
    Get your tickets today!
    Characters
    Ertimencia
    Apolline

Thalasseus
    Cybilline

Sophrosyne
    Astrapos

Pyridaeon
    Otrakonna
    Acheronion
    Letheus
    Nychsilia
    Soleanus
    Vespassa

Baccherix

Act I

Scene I: L'inondation des larmes

The story begins with the protagonists in the middle of a storm. The motley crew of characters consists of various citizens of the kingdom who are forced together by the witch Baccherix's efforts to be at the mercy of her obscure attempts to toy with the mortal folk.

Song title :Story description

Le cri des murs dans la honte : The convict Apolline, trapped in the dungeon of the Palais Bellourste, laments on the buffeting of the walls of the castle by the incessant winds of the storm, and how they represent the chains of society that constantly tug at her past mistakes. The lights go out, and Apolline realizes she is freed. Apolline begins her escape of the dungeon.

Dame d'incertitude dans l'ombre : Apolline moves through the castle as a shadow, avoiding the guards whom themselves seem too preoccupied trying to keep the castle from flooding. She gets lost and lands headfirst in the quarters of another convict – the pirate Vespassa. Apolline, disliking people as a whole, is very suspicious of Vespassa, but they eventually band together to try and find a way out of the castle. Working together as women of uncertainties in the shadow, they eventually escape Vespassa's cell.

L'amour ou le devoir sous la pluie minuit : The captain of the palace guard, Ertimencia, hears the noise of an unlocked cell echo through the darkness. She rushes over to the floor and realizes that the convict Apolline has escaped with Vespassa. As the thunder strikes and castle continues to flood, one of the first major and most popular opera soliloquies are heard as Ertimencia fights with herself over letting Apolline, her secret beloved crush, escape and lose her life to the storm, or be chained like a bird but continue to live.

La sorcière des vents, le demon des vents : Ertimencia is interrupted by Otrakonna, the keeper of the winged lizards in the castle, who sends her the message of the sorcière des vents, the potential cause of the flood that hits the kingdom. Simultaneously while crawling through the castle passages, Vespassa informs Apolline of the demon des vents, the potential cause of the flood that hits the kingdom. Interestingly, Vespassa compares this demon to her sister, whom she has referenced as an evil, nasty temptress multiple times in their dialogue. Apolline and Ertimencia mirror their replies and questions when singing in this piece.

L'or de mon âme : Vespassa reveals she has not been leading Apolline out of the castle, but instead to the Grand Vault of Palais Bellourste, filled with gold and all sorts of extremely valuable material possessions. She laments about her past, especially her quarrels with her sister, and how her future shall be filled with an immense amount of gold if she can get Apolline to help her – as Vespassa is the only one who can get Apolline to escape this castle. Apolline constantly disagrees as they exchange comments. Eventually, Apolline comes across a silver scroll among the gold, and keeps it to herself. Vespassa sees this secret stealing, and calls Apolline no better than herself, 'scum of the earth and the heavens' ends'. She draws a golden sword at Apolline, who is forced to take up a silver sword. The song ends on a long high note with the doors of the vault shutting on them, leaving them in darkness.

La fleur de la cupidité : A deep voice booms through the room and the lights darken to mere shadows that begin to dance on the wall. The voice of a witch who reveals her name to be Baccherix ('Baccherix, c'est elle! Baccherix, c'est elle!') challenges Vespassa and Apolline for their greed, and sings about the morality of all humanity and the very sins that drive them, before posing Vespassa a question.

Une question des damnés : The thunder and lightning strike and the room begins to flood. The witch Baccherix poses Vespassa the question: to take the life of an innocent she hated in order to keep all of the wealth in the room, or let the innocent live at the expense of the gold and the wealth. Vespassa contemplates ridding of Apolline in case she wishes to fight for the gold, but changes her mind and yells to the sky her hatred of her sister, Sophrosyne, who has cursed her to a life in the slums and annals of society, and as the thunder strikes, the scene transitions. Baccherix cackles evilly.

Les yeux verts dans la têmpete : We cut to Sophrosyne, who stands in her home, slowly flooding, as she stands on the roof and prays in the storm to a deity for save her. She repents all her sins past, all her mistakes and accidental mishaps from her bad luck that indirectly doomed her beloved sister Vespassa to a life of hell, but laments in the loud winds about how the past will always haunt her. As her house sinks to the storm, she is taken up by the winds onto a raft.

En flottant sur les ailes de l'humanite : Sophrosyne is rescued by the young village hermit Astrapos, who had once been a student of the scientific renaissance before forsaking society and leaving himself to his own devices. He carries Sophrosyne through the storm on his enormous Ark, the Idrogeno, moving towards the castle, which serves as the last point of refuge in the kingdom. Sophrosyne and Astrapos contrast in song the methods in which they have been victims of the society of the kingdom, and how it is mirrored through the tumultuous storm – and yet, they continue to have each other's company on the 'wings of humanity'. They reach the Palais Bellourste.

Dans les douleurs des vents : Ertimencia moves off towards the Grand Vault to see if Apolline and Vespassa are present. She leaves Otrakonna with head guard Nychsilia. Otrakonna tells Nychsilia her sorrows over dying in the storm and being unable to see her beloved Pyridaeon again, who is trapped in the Far Keep at the edge of the kingdom. Nychsilia comforts Otrakonna, telling her of her own feelings of her resourceful younger brother Soleanus, whom she worries will survive the storm. As Nychsilia views the Idrogeno reach the castle, she instructs high castle priest Acheronion to begin leading all attendants of the castle to the central room, where Prince Thalasseus and his consort Maid Cybelline wait. Nychsilia and Otrakonna retreat to Prince Thalasseus' chamber.

À la lumiere d'Icarus : The words of Nychsilia seem to echo across the storm to Soleanus, who has finished building his contraption in order to get to the castle – a pair of wind-resistant wings that serve doubly as a floatation device in case. He casts off from his sinking home and zips through the sky, laughing in ecstasy as he is able to dodge lightning bolts, in a sense of mortal-defying hubris. Looking through the storm, he spots the contents of the Grand Vault emptying out into the flood, and he manages to recover a silver scroll. He crashes into the chamber of Prince Thalasseus, tangling himself with his scarf. Prince Thalasseus and Maid Cybelline claim that this gift from the sky is the beginning of this great exodus to their chamber.

Le rêve : One of the most famous of Act I's opera pieces. Apolline has been rendered unconscious due to Baccherix, and dances and sings around in her dreams of her past. She goes through her memories of the only time she was happy – when she was with her currently un-named lover, but the scenes quickly switch between happy and joyful to morose and depressing, as if reflecting Apolline's own capricious moods towards everyone thus far. Right before she ends with a kiss, the dream falls apart into a hellish, smoky world of fear and darkness. Apolline slowly draws closer to a cliff where her lover waits, and fights with herself about escaping the hell of society she finds herself in. But immediately the dream breaks, as Ertimencia reaches her unconscious body.

Le clair-obscur de la lune brille : Ertimencia reaches the unconscious Apolline, who sits outside the grand vault. Carrying Apolline, she realizes the royal contents have been emptied, and Vespassa has been cast into the flood by the unknown forces of the storm. The castle is without what grounds its power – its very wealth and gold. Ertimencia softly and slowly carries Apolline while quietly singing to herself how the constraints of society should not affect them anymore in this palace.

Le silence du sage : On the way, they meet with an old hobbling man, calling himself the damned old man – the blind prophet Letheus. He tells Ertimencia of how he warned of this before, but nobody listened to his wisdom due to how he was mocked and laughed at. He directs Ertimencia and Apolline, on direction of the high priest Acheronion, to the chamber of Prince Thalasseus, and follows them there.Le labyrinthe de l'infini et de la vie : The mysterious high priest Acheronion, who apparently has a past connection with Astrapos that puts both of them on edge, directs Astrapos and Sophrosyne to the chamber of Prince Thalassa. As they move through the dark castle together, they learn about each other, and establish a friendship and protective union that temporarily allows them to get past their differences of class and social status and move towards the chamber of Prince Thalassa. This song is known to be slightly flirtatious and comical in nature.

La Chambre du Prince Thalasseus : As these surviving members of the flood reach the chamber of Prince Thalasseus, he calls a meeting of the kingdom, so that they may discuss how to wait out this storm, but the discussion leads nowhere as various others begin to fight, and is interrupted again by Baccherix. She explains herself as the master of this game among immortal gods, where mere mortals are but pawns. She informs Soleanus to read the silver scroll. She sings in tune with the others mockingly, claiming that they will be unable to escape the chamber of Prince Thalasseus unless they discover a way to test their morality.

La vie ou la mort! La vie ou la mort! : Soleanus reads the silver scroll, which turns out to be Baccherix's rules to survive in her little game. By this point it is clear that very little of the others from the various parts of the kingdom dislike each other. There begins an argument of two sides stating whether or not Baccherix wants them to kill one of themselves in order to save all.

Les ombres d'un passé lointain : These fights over wishing to kill someone lead Ertimencia to conduct an opera soliloquy on how she can face killing another innocent person. She is wracked with fear and guilt, and it is revealed the Ertimencia appears to talk to herself, and constantly mention an unknown man named the 'Harleyquinne' as the source of her troubles. Her constantly increasing and frenzied singing matches the chorus of the other fighting characters until it results in Ertimencia, being the captain of the guard and most experienced with slaying, to murder the selected victim.

La victime de la sélection : There is a gruff worry as everyone draws lots. Eventually, the last lot is the forsaken lot, chosen by Otrakonna, who cries out in anguish, to stop this, but in her yelling she faints as the victim of the selection.

Sang sous la pluie des larmes : One of the most dramatic pieces of the act. Ertimencia breaks down realizing she has to murder Otrakonna, and dramatically leaves in high notes of anguish and sorrow as she fires the arrow into Otrakonna's heart, finally ending her life.

La malédiction de Baccherix : The storm turns into a frenzied wind, and Baccherix possesses the body of Ertimencia. She claims that though Ertimencia has saved all of them, an eye for an eye is only appropriate, hence the reason of the slaying of Vespassa, who wished death upon another. Baccherix attempts to make Ertimencia kill herself with an arrow, but is stopped by the blind prophet Letheus. Letheus curses Baccherix to her face, and Baccherix retaliates with her own curse upon their souls. The people in the chamber are knocked unconscious and the storm settles. The kingdom is saved, and Apolline wakes, distraught at everything that has happened. She rushes to Ertimencia, who slowly wakes, and claims that this is but the first instance of 'the curse of Baccherix'.

6. Doukuro Chaser

can i just post this here for future reference because i'll probably forget plus others can see it too

[12/8/2012 11:19:53 PM] Snuggles 瓜nine: M's house is safe, as she is so far away she is OUTSIDE of bitter point, and on high ground

Abby's house is mildly wet but not flooded (how sad :c)

Brian's house is mildly wet but not flooded, but the level of the strait is close to his house and Oishii Tabemono is sort-of flooded (like maybe 30 cm of water)

Aileen is relatively safe, she probably has the driest house

BITTER POINT:

Cherno and Johnathan's houses are both completely flooded and partially wrecked

SEALAND:

Elizabeth and Anthony's house is completely flooded and probably has THE MOST damage out of all houses

Temperance's house is flooded but not very wrecked

Quin and Tyler's houses are slightly flooded but relatively drier because Sealand Park helped stop any increasing flood

7. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Here's my second character. Hopefully, I'll be getting a Tumblr up for him, soon. I won't be using him for a bit, yet, I just want to make sure he's here.

Full Name: Harley J. Jackson
    Appearance: Here.
    Likes: Music Playing guitar / violin Video games Coffee People Forests Drawing Nighttime Sensuality Monochrome colors Martial arts Manipulating people
    Dislikes: Bright colors Mornings Mondays Silence Closed spaces Being without company for long periods of time Arguments
    Weaknesses/Fears: Losing possessions Letting one side take over the other Being stolen from
    Strengths/Talents: Playing guitar / violin Martial arts Athletics Manipulating people
    Personality: He contains something of a split personality. One part of him is kind and wants to make every one happy, and is protective, but the other part of him is malicious, secretive, and possessive. He's generally laid back, and smiles at anyone who looks his way. He's able to take care of himself since he lives alone, and away from his parents, and adores things like kittens and kits ( baby rabbits ) .
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Contact Information: Here.
    Favorite Color: #fff5d6 ( Cream White )

8. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 8
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)

No links in this one because it's a QUICK/LAZY RECAP

[​IMG]
    Temp x Cherno flirted a lot with each other.
    A dramatic counter with 30 posts on it showed up, but no know really knew what it was for.

Madeline goes to see what happens if you venture outside and meets ghost!thomas who proceeds to seduce her out in to the rain. Quin saves her after spending some time flirting with Altair.
    Now that everyone knows what the countdown is for, everyone freaks out and comes up with an elaborate plan on Skype to get into the auditorium. They succeed. Tyler goes to the not-space needle.

Everyone but Tyler ends up trapped in the auditorium. No one knows how to get out or what Crestatia wants. Various theories comes through such as killing everyone or working together and bonding.

Anthony is awesome and has cracked the code!! He shares some hidden rules with everyone.
    Nobody there sleeps for like two days lol. (except for M)

[​IMG]
    DAY 9

[​IMG]
    Temperance comes up with an EXCELLENT theory about Analynne but no one cares. Which is sad because it's REALLY good and Analynne is really important.

Suddenly Quin has MPD.

Brian reveals that he caused someone's death.

Elizabeth has anger issues and has harmed because of them.

Suddenly they all decide to kill everyone. Well, no. Just Abby. ...So skipping through, a lot of **** happens and Quin ends up shooting Abby. Crestatia show up like AN EYE FOR AN EYE BITCHES and shoots at Quin. Altair is goes to save her, Cres doesn't like that and curses him.

Everyone is free! PARTY IN THE USA. RIP Abby...I tried to allow time for her to be okay, but I guess...not. lol.

Sleep over at Brian's! Extra days have been added to Winter Break so no school until like January while the flood clean up happens. John goes to a shelter, Altair goes to a hospital (??) and Elizabeth is a murderer. Temperance goes home.

Harley--who is clearly Reuben's long lost brother--is created. It is also revealed that one of the missing parts to the code was "two souls or die" which is translated basically to...if you don't have more than one character, you're most likely just going to die and be out. Everyone in the RP--unless someone does something amazing--will experience a character death.

---

A couple of things;

End your day = Go to sleep. I have said this like 100 times, and I apologize to those of you who got it the first time and are tired of hearing it, lol. I didn't want to make it a punishable offense, but I'm going to have to. I was kidding about killing everyone off who didn't this time around, but I am serious. All it takes is a sentence. Go the **** to sleep.

Also, put a table of contents together for you guys. Will link to it in the OP after sleep.
    http://share.xmarks.com/folder/bookmarks/fIkw8sScWp

I'll be posting my second (technically 4th) character up soon.

Day 10 should start at 9am.

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Full Name: Heidi Layne
    Appearance: Click
    Likes: puppies, horror flicks, glitter, aliens, cartoons, mystery novels
    Dislikes: doctors, hospitals, boxes, plastic bags, the shade white, drapes
    Weaknesses/Fears: Fears- doctors & hospitals, syringes, belts & straps Weakness- diagnosed schizophrenic
    Strengths/Talents: her bubbly personality tends to be infectious and lifts spirits. even though she has a frail body, it is filled with strength when she panics.
    Personality: giggly and playful, heidi likes to laugh and finds most things funny. when she's under control and not having an episode, everything is fun. Otherwise, she's constantly panicking, never knowing who to believe or what is real. Heidi will often times act out in violent fits of rage unless medicated properly.
    Sexuality: heterosexual
    Contact Information: tumblr
    Favorite Color: red

10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Full Name: Zeke Zedler
    Appearance: Here
    Likes: Guns, friends/ friendly acquaintances, playing around with people's fears, doing his "business", dishing out "punishment".
    Dislikes: Being bossed around, those that mess with his pals, things not going as planned.
    Weaknesses/Fears: He fears losing everything.
    Strengths/Talents: Street smarts, competent gun user, nimble
    Personality: Zeke is one who plays off the misfortune of others and uses it for his pleasure. He is cunning, selfish, and will do what he must to benefit only himself. He is great at deceit and tend to act like a nice well mannered individual. He tends to care for those that he deems useful. Its hard to get him mad but if you do he will throw a tantrum.
    Contact Information: Tumblr
    Favorite Color: Red

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Full Name: Zoey Quill
    Appearance: (click)
    Likes: Anime, Manga, Music, Playing Piano and other instruments (but mainly piano), Watching TV, Reading, The internet, Running (exercise and sport), parkour (free-running), Porn (no... really, she has a healthy innocent interest in sexual stuff-curiousity if anything), being comfortable (might mean stripping off unnecessary clothing when appropriate), spicy food, cherry blossoms, cosplay, weird cute things, magic and stuff.
    Dislikes: Restrictive clothing (unless it's cold then she doesn't care as much), nasty people, being ignored/rejected/forgotten, bitter things, boring things, liars, politics, being alone.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Being ignored/rejected/forgotten, her father, being too hot-headed at times.
    Strengths/Talents: Playing music (generally the piano), sport (running/parkour (free-running), acting, defying unwinnable odds and achieving the impossible.
    Personality: Zoey is naturally outspoken/strong-willed and generally would be defined as a bit of a tomboy. She's a tough nut to crack, but if you give her a chance you'll actually find a sweet, cute girl beneath that tough exterior she displays. She can be stubborn when she needs to and generally won't give up even when beaten down constantly, and might be a tad quick to bite back when it comes to a fight. She seems to have some deep dark secret eating away at her though. It should also be noted that she only moved into the area and started attending school recently.
    Sexuality: Bisexual
    Contact Information: Unavailable right now.
    Favorite Color: All of them.

12. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Full Name: Cristina Shannon Wilson
    Appearance: here
    Likes: Visual arts, sweets, dresses, nail art, outdoors, beach, summer, rain, conversation
    Dislikes: Spicy foods, sports, bullies, horror movies, staying indoors, winter, snow, liars, people who stay silent
    Weaknesses/Fears: Motorcycles, surgery, being bullied, physical activity
    Strengths/Talents: Sketching, painting, written communication
    Personality: Cristina is has aphonia and is not able to speak. Instead she uses her text-to-speech keyboard and notebook to communicate, and she has gotten really quick at using both. Her facial expressions are very animated, purposely, so that others can tell what mood she is in. Cristina is very opinionated, but cannot express all of her ideas verbally because of her condition. At times, this makes her extremely frustrated, and that is when people should just stay away.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Favourite Colour: Salmon

13. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Full Name: Beau Kyle Leonards
    Likes: Water (prefers the ocean), soup, salt, candy canes, Dr. Pepper, Christmas, highlighters, swimming, eating with chopsticks, shopping, organizing, photomanipulation, baking, Vocaloid, SNSD, kikis, clarinets
    Dislikes: His father, untrustworthy people, brownies, seafood, sports (besides swimming), being on camera, loud places
    Weaknesses/Fears: Small figure, afraid of public speaking, people thinking he has a mental issue
    Strengths/Talents: Playing the clarinet, excellent swimmer (is also part of swim team)
    Personality: Beau is a very quiet and reserved, and prefers to not be noticed. He can easily blend into the background. Though he is timid and awkward at first, if you take the time to know him, he really can open up to you. If you get to this stage, he acts freely and almost wildly. In this state, he is very outgoing and bright (though still not sociable). Beau is also fully out of the closet, having told his family and friends.
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Favorite Color: Light blue

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Note for clarification: These are the same character, she simply has two personalities.
    Descriptions for personality can use the first profile or erm, combine the two somehow. Mixture. Melange. *wiggles fingers*(I apologize for the length as a result. And the confusion!)

Full Name
    : Marigold Roncesvalles

Likes: arguments, showing off her tough attitude, flowers, pretty dresses, art (especially post 1900s modern), the colour white, spicy food, classical music, rock music, cats and kittens, volunteering, small animals, piano music, rap music, kindness shown to herself, hugs, tears
    Dislikes: math and science, the cold weather, ice, big coats, her locket, the people she knows, people in general, peace and calm, teddy bears, violins, sweet food, smoking, stuck-up arrogant people, the colour black, the person who gave her the locket, her family, herself, showing mercy to others, children, blood
    Weaknesses/Fears: the colour black, anything related to her past, showing mercy, showing self-restraint especially in terms of violence or substances, set rational paths of thinking especially with deductive reasoning, unable to see herself in a positive light, other people she does not know, her own sense of identity, the dark, being cold, being alone, fearing people will leave her, kindness shown to herself, her self-noted characteristics of inadequacy, claustrophobia, arachnophobia, hugs,blood
    Strengths/Talents: Arm-wrestling, speed, cunning, sharp thinking, wit, strength, street smarts, ability to handle most technologies well at first glance, good directional and navigational sense, extreme survival skill, good at cooking, art, and poetry, creative, very good acting and pretending skills, inductive reasoning
    Personality: Marigold Roncesvalles is what you could call a tough cookie. Strong and determined of mind, she takes the world with a rough, adventurous, and extremely callous attitude, showing little mercy from the little it has shown her. She is blunt and straight to the point, and often gets into - and enjoys - fights, with which her cunning deceit, trickery, and swiftness she often wins. However, she is slow to win the affection of anyone, and because of this and her past she often has enormous insecurities and problems in herself and her own conditions, often manifesting as another side of her.
    Sexuality: ???
    Favorite Color: Gold
    Leitmotif Style: Here

Full Name: Marigold Roncesvalles
    Likes: flowers, toying with others, getting her way, math,the cold weather, ice, peace and calm, teddy bears, violins, classical music, sweet food, easily manipulated people, video games, the internet, Japanese animation, art (pre 1900s modern), the colour black, magic and mystical powers, pretty dresses, elegance, wine, astronomy, haiku and senryu, cats and kittens, suffering, children, blood
    Dislikes: arguments, small animals, being visible, history, archaeology, loud and obnoxious music, loud and obnoxious people, showing mercy, feeling happy (including in others except children), hope in the futures of her pawns, the colour white, spicy food, loud laughter, not getting her way, physical affection, her locket, the person who gave her locket, her family, herself, her sense of vengeance, kindness shown to herself, tears
    Weaknesses/Fears: the colour white, associating with others, showing emotion, showing mercy, understanding others, other people in general, kindness shown to herself, unable to see herself in a positive light, being alone, her irrational desire for justice on the world, her feelings of inadequacy, her own sense of identity, agoraphobia, arachnophobia, children, tears
    Strengths/Talents: critical rational paths of logic (deductive reasoning), manipulation of others, good sense of style and aesthetic, excellent calculation and logical skills, can easily handle and get out of situations, excellent acting and maskingability, elegant fighter, quickness, wit, survival instinct, book smarts, disconnecting herself from the people she harms
    Personality: Marigold Roncesvalles is what you would call a heartless monster. Cold and calculating, she despises the world around her with a sharpened rage that she keeps in her ice cold heart, sealed away in another side of a mask that is only accessed when enough trauma buffets her other face. Though it would be innaccurate to call this the true Marigold, it is the Marigold that shows up in light of facing light-threatening problems, and it is the Marigold that cares only about itself, thinking of others as mere objects and pawns. This state is the manifestation of her insecurities, and because of this her self-confidence are often manifesting as another side of her.
    Sexuality: ???
    Favorite Color: Goldenrod
    Leitmotif Style: Here

15. Jayn

Accepted, I think. Though, guys, please try to keep your character original...This applies to before with Yuna, too. But yeah, original RP = original characters. keep your OC forms SHORT too so I can work them them easily with videos and stuff.

also, putting this here and not skype, but what do you guys at brian's want to do? they can't stay there forever lmao. this day ends tomorrow, too, so. We should start...figuring out what we'll do with ourselves.

16. Jayn

Full Name: Eleanora "Ellie, Nora" R. Lewis
    Appearance: x / x / x +
    Likes: Sweets, dresses, fairs and carnivals, theater, fire, wands, old houses/mansions, scary stories, changing her hair style and wearing contacts, copying people, TV, video games, some anime, music, speaking in her own language.
    Dislikes: Spicy food, sleep, people crying, being yelled at, highly unstable people, people dying.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Heavy doses of reality, bugs, immense isolation, getting her hair combed.
    Strengths/Talents: Witchcraft, tongue twisters and solving riddles, incredible memory.
    Personality: Dramatic, theatrical, curious, energetic, playful, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes a trickster.
    Sexuality: She hasn't taken the time to think about that.
    Contact Information: Tumblr.
    Favorite Color: Crystalline Blue.

17. Doukuro Chaser

I was still in limbo about making another character but after finding several pretty pictures of a character I just have to now.

Full Name: Sofiya "Daniel" Volkov
    Likes: Cats › Layer of Clothes › Dark Places › Usual Places › Praise › Smoke › Owning Things
    Dislikes: New Environments › Spotlight Stealers › People Calling Her Out on Her Hypocritical Nature › Challengers
    Weaknesses/Fears: Commitment Issues › Narcissism › Pyromania › Kleptomania › Remembering The Past
    Strengths/Talents: Singing › Getting Away With Theft › Excellent Pickpocket › Hiding Her Russian Accent (Expect When Angry)
    Personality: Daniel, as she prefers, thinks highly of herself though still sometimes has bouts of self doubt and depression in which she doesn't even have the energy to move. Though most of the time she roams the streets as if she owns everything, having few friends who she hangs out with and spends most of her time setting fires and stealing from stores, gas stations, and taking whatever else she can get ahold of. And despite hating people challenging her she loves proving herself to be the best at whatever it may be. If she loses, a wicked display of anger is sure to follow.
    Sexuality: Pansexual
    Favorite Color: #EED5D2 "Misty Rose"

18. Jayn

Hey guys, today is the last day of the 10th day.

Please finish your day so I don't have to kill you off, ahahah.

(◕‿◕)

I'll add all of the new characters today, I have the graphics done, just not the time. xD

19. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

I only made one post in this day, but I did end his day anyway since he was too tired from having stayed up all night in worry and slept as soon as he made it home.
    Hope that counts. :/

20. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 10
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)
    [​IMG]

The first kill is always the hardest.

Temperance goes to the hospital to check on her pregnancy.

Brian poisons everyone with rotten food.

Anthony is still adorable. Cherno is obviously his big brother.

Everyone spends almost an entire day eating breakfast for the most part.

Who is Desmond? We don't know.

Cherno cries a lot.

Cue interaction between Altair, Heidi and Temperance.

Elizabeth y dis.

Aileen goes home after visiting her dance studio.

Heidi is crazy.

Madeline ...is being Madeline.

Temp and Cherno keep texting and it's cute.

CONCLUSIONS/UPDATES?

Tyler and John should...Do something.

Certain people need to post more frequently. The 48 hour grace doesn't apply to anyone atm. If you can't post then you need to say something to me. If you're not motivated, but can post, then post a ****** post. That's a-okay. If I didn't post every time I didn't 'feel like it' I would rarely ever post. (If my post is shorter than four paragraphs, I don't feel like posting).

3 strikes = you're out regarding the end your day ****. Go to sleep / end your day. End your day. End your day. Please stop making me say it, please. I won't hunt you down or call you out, I'll just keep a mental note and 3/3 = bye.

This is some down time. Down time is excellent for character development. Nothing is really 'going down', there's no one direction anyone has to go in, so you're creativity is limitless. It'll be a real bummer if you don't take advantage of these opportunities. After this, the new 'ark' will begin, which means a new opening and some big news. How fast we get to that depends on how everyone utilizes this time.

Please make sure to keep your Tumblr active (unless it really doesn't make any sense; no phone, no internet, something big is happening).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.