♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]
    Aileen woke up in the same position she had fallen asleep in. She was not much of a restless sleeper, so it was not a surprise to her. Some point in her sleep, however, she moved the thick blanket away from her face. She yawned, stretching her arms above her head and arching her back. She grabbed her phone which was next to her on the bed. To get up, she used the bed as support, then proceeded to spread the blanket over it.

Aileen walked towards the door, but stopped in front of the vanity. Her eyes were red and swollen, probably from the sobbing she had done the night before. She frowned. Now if only my bangs were long enough to cover my eyes. Suddenly her phone began to vibrate in her hand.

"Hello?"
    "Hey, Aileen, Mom wants you to check up on the house after breakfast. Okay?" It was Alice again. Had she never heard of texting?
    "Uh, yes, sure."
    "That's all. Lov-" Wait that's it, why didn't Mother just call me?
    "Wait, Alice. Did Mother say anything about me staying at Brian's?"
    "Not really. Why?" Her sister asked quizzically. Of course, you wouldn't know.
    "Never mind. Love you. Bye." Aileen hung up and sighed.

She opened the door and began walking to the kitchen, only to get wafts of a delicious aroma. The girl smiled. It was probably Brian cooking, which made her even happier. He was an amazing cook. Getting closer, she could see that Madeline had beat her to the kitchen. "Good morning you two," she greeted with a bright smile. Walking closer to the table, she observed all the food on the plates. It made her hungry, but not everyone was downstairs, yet. Aileen looked up at Brian. "Oh, and my parents want me to check on my house after breakfast, so I guess I'll just walk there..." she told him.

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

As Brian set the final dish, he heard a familiar voice come behind. He turned around quickly, his soft and fluffy socks allowing an easy glide. He saw Madeline, who didn't exactly look happy... but at least she didn't look upset. She offered to help and Brian peered back at the already-set table. He took a few seconds to ponder what she could do. "Would you mind getting everyone a drink? There's orange juice in the fridge, and I'm pretty sure it's not gone bad yet. Thanks!" He finally replied, smiling at her pleasantly. He added, "The glasses are in the cabinet right next to the fridge. Afterwards, please sit down! I was thinking we could eat together as a make-shift family." Brian blushed slightly. "I know it sounds a little corny, but I think it's be nice considering... recent events." He flashed her another smile as he noticed Aileen walk into the kitchen.

She greeted the both of them, and added that she had to check on her house when breakfast was done. Brian nodded and said, "Want me to come with you?" With that, he gestured for Aileen to take a seat as he took his own.

3. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Just as Aileen was going to ask if there was anything she could help with, Brian gestured for her to take a seat, so she did. He had offered to accompany her to her house after breakfast. The food smelled great. Madeline was pouring orange juice for everyone.

"Sure," Aileen replied, "uh, but wait, what about your guests?" She paused to think for a second. "Ah, they can come over to my house if they want, moving houses just sounds a bit tedious to me, though..." Aileen shrugged, and looked up at Madeline, then back at Brian. "I, personally, don't mind anyone coming over."

"Hey, Madeline, do you need any help?" she asked, as she stood up and walked towards the girl.

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

How many times had he heard the gunshots roar? He heard them many times, but none of them affected him as the one single bullet shot

A groan was let out and his eyes opened, when Altair regained his sense of mind Altair soon realized he was laying in the bed of a hospital. Sitting up Altair sighed as he rubbed his head "urgg...here again" Altair said as he glanced around his room. The room was like any typical room, but it had something that did not belong in the room, something he dreaded at the moment "...old man..." Altair grumbled as he glanced at the old man sitting on a chair nearby.

Eyes closed and arms crossed, the old man opened his eyes and grinned upon notice the boy that awoke "morning to you too Altair" the old man said as he stood up from his seat and walked up to the boy "I would so kick your ass at the moment, but your damn well lucky that your wounded. Most of your light wounds had healed a bit but the serious wounds need work" the old man said calmly as he closed his eyes.

Altair glanced over at the old man and looked at him calmly "Old man...just spit it out...what the hell do you want to tell me" Altair said in a serious tone. There was no banter, no arguments, no fights. The man was calm and Altair could tell something had happened.

"Desmond Zedler was found in an alleyway...dead" the old man said grimly.

Upon those words the teen's eyes widened "D-Dead...no...how...HOW THE HELL DID HE DIE?!?" Altair yelled as he grabbed the collar of the old man's shirt and gripped it tightly "TELL ME NOW! WAS IT THE FLOOD? WHAT THE HELL WAS IT" Altair yelled.

"It happened a few days ago, they found his body with a clean gunshot through the chest" the old man said calmly as the boy continued to grip his shirt

"No...no, no, no, no, NO" Altair yelled as he let go of the shirt and held his head "DAMN IT ALL" Altair yelled.

"Kid, its over...its the end" the old man said

"No...there is still one more thing left for me to do" Altair said coldly as he lowered his hands.

"I figured" The old man said with a sigh as he turned away calmly "well...just do whatever you have to...remember what I taught you and just don't get yourself killed" he said as he began to walk away "I brought some clothes for you and an early birthday gift. I'll be over at Heckles' places since the house had been destroyed" the old man said as he raised his hand in farewell "enjoy" he said as he exited the room.

Silently, Altair watched the old man leave. After a while Altair got out of his bed and headed to the nearby clothes set out for him. Socks, jeans, jacket, t-shirt and a hooded shirt. She reached for it he noticed tow small item. Immediately Altair realized that this was the gift he received. The first was a new phone, but the second was a metallic object. As he glanced down Altair closed his eyes and chuckled a sinister chuckle "ah...I see...thanks you damn old man" Altair said

5. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: stressedinteraction:ooc:

"Cherno?"
    " ... Cherno? Wake up!"
    "Wake up! Wake up wake up wake up!"
    Thrash.
    Smash.
    "What! What-- who, what do you--"
    "Cherno! Help! Please!"
    "... Is that--"
    "Cherno! Please! Help! They're fighting! They're fighting again!"
    Crack.
    Smash.
    What was that?
    "I-- I can't breathe! Stop! Calm down! What the hell is going on?"
    "He's planning to kill her, Cherno! I found out! He was on the phone! He was on the phone! He's broke, Cherno! Please help! Please please please!"
    "What?"
    "We have to get out of here! Cherno! Can't you do anything to stop this? Cherno!"Sacrifices are a necessary part of existence.
    "Shut up you bitch!"
    Smack.
    Why does the hand sting so much?
    "You've ruined my life enough! If you want help maybe you should just get out of this hellhole!"
    "Save yourself, dammit! Nobody liked you. Neither of them did. So stop treating them like they're your own already! You aren't a part of this family! You never were!"
    Why does the heart sting so much?
    "C-Cherno ..."
    "Shut up! He'll hear you! They'll all hear you! Do you want to die so quickly?"
    Why does the soul shake in fear?
    Why does it collapse in the sense of the forsaken pasts? All souls lead to oblivion in the end.
    "Get out of here! Out! Quickly! You-- you aren't welcome here anymore you useless good-for-nothing street urchin!"
    Push.
    Shove.
    Reality is a blur. Reality is but a lens, a virtual image of refracted light that hides a truth.
    "C-Cherno ... stop ... please ... you're hurting me ..."
    The tears of a soul refract its inner truth, and projects a virtual image.
    "I'm giving you one thing. I--It's spring-activated and can only help your sorry self when you need some kind of guidance. Get the hell out of here. I'm taking you to the street with your bags."
    "Cherno ..."
    "Now! And if I ever see you here again, Marigold,
    Your life will come to an end.
    You dig?"

Who-- what ...

I--is aaack, h-he could not e--even who was fucking shaking him like this?!
    Cherno opened his eyes-- FUCKING ANTHONY.

He quickly shoved the boy out of the way and looked at him with a scowl. "What in the name of derivatives to the fourth fucking degree do you think you're doing, kid?!" Fuck. That dream. Ugh. His hand-- jesus christ, it was, it was hurting ... so much ... he needed his painkillers quickly ugh goddamnit. Cherno wrestled through his robe pocket to grab the bottle and quickly downed a few pills. The pain slowly ebbed its tendrils away from his bandaged hand. The dreams were getting worse. He slammed his good hand against the solid wooden covering of the seat's arm, and a sharp noise cracked through the room. He turned back to Anthony.

Oh. Anthony.
    What was he doing on top of him anyway? Was he -- was he the cause of that horrible dream?
    Ugh. Cherno sighed. He was being too harsh on the poor kid.

"Oh.
    Sorry, kid. I-- uh. It was nothing. I can't think right now. Please excuse me if you can, haha." He gulped. Real smooth, Cherno. "Maybe you should-- maybe you should go eat breakfast. I don't feel like joining you guys for a bit to be honest. I-- I need to uh ..." Think, Cherno. Think think think. "Find ... out ... how I can access the Trigonometric Gateway Constant of the Fifth ... Dark Witch ... Estate. Yeah. S-something like that." He smiled jovially and patted Anthony's head. Wait, shit, did he still have the Rubik's cube?

Goddamnit. Now he was never going to get it back.
    "Oh, you can uh, keep my cube if you want." Cherno said. "I'll catch you later, kid." He smiled back at Anthony and drifted out of the room, like a spirit whose presence was barely noticeable.

Brian's house was not the largest, but now that Cherno had a better look at everything, it was stylish, modern, and pleasant. Cherno would not mind staying here for a while. As he stepped into the hall, the scent of bacon and eggs wafted through his nostrils. He sniffed. Euugh. A bit too greasy for him. He would have to skip breakfast for now, but maybe help later with the clean up. He knew the real reason he was skipping breakfast wasn't because of the food but because where there was food there would be people. He even directed Anthony there. He'd hopefully help Brian later, maybe. Just so he didn't have to go through the clean up on his own, or something.

Cherno stepped towards the back end of the house and surreptitiously exited. Winter morning. The sun was still attempting to climb itself to the top of the sky, and everything around Brian's small house seemed to be cast in a gloomy yet calming blue light. Stars poked out their final starry breaths before slowly beginning to be snuffed out. South Bellhurst was a nice place, though a bit hilly. This entire part of the neighbourhood seemed to be on a bit of an incline. Its culture and the elevation always reminded him a bit of San Francisco. Far off in the distance, Cherno could see the churning, heavy waters of the strait that divided the northern, more residential part of the city from the active heart of the south. He sat down on the wet grass.

Oh, did Temperance respond to the text message?

Cherno checked his phone. She did. But-- but it seemed she wasn't very willing to talk, at all. Oh well. Cherno concluded that people needed some time on their own from time to time. He sighed and placed his phone back into his pocket, looking out across the coastal edge of Brian's little neighbourhood.

That dream. That fucking dream. Were these pills messing with his head?

But a better question faced Cherno.
    Was she still alive? Were they still alive?

He gazed across the rest of the town and the strait. But goddamnit. The memories were so painful. He-- he couldn't bear to even want to remember anything like what happened on that day. He clenched his bad hand and he winced in pain, more tears rolling down his cheeks.

What a weak little boy.

Good thing nobody acknowledged him. He quickly wiped away the stains on his cheeks.

6. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING| LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC
    [​IMG]

A makeshift family?

She pressed her lips together and nodded slowly, moving into the kitchen to get started on the orange juice. The house must have been blessed or something because nothing had seemed to go bad...Well, from what she could tell. She poured some drinks as equally as she could, and started to carefully carry them back to the table--accepting Aileen's offer to help her do so. Once she was there, she took a seat and grabbed one piece of bacon to munch on quietly. She was still very hungry, and she hoped that she could stomach a little bit of breakfast. She would have to restart her...eating habits later, after her strength returned. That was, if her body would let her do so.

7. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL TEN - BGM 10/2 - STATUS: VICTORIOUS - UPDATE: N/A ]

He saved The Master of Logic!

Sure the guy looked rather pissed off at first, but then he had to of realized he was just rescued. And so his gratitude showed. However Anthony had to wonder what the pills were for. Power Ups? For his Stats? Maybe he could ask for some later, and see if they would increase his AP or Strength. Or Intelligence. That could be why he was so smart! He thought it was thanks to his Power Cube, but he gave it away so easily.

Unless he just had many more where it came from.

"A meal for a job well done? Good idea!" He turned to head for the kitchen but paused to look back. "Good luck fighting the dark witch!" He called back, though Cherno seemed to have already gone. Was he a Master of Magic too? Cool!

Starting back to the kitchen he saw most of the others were already in there and so he quickly claimed a seat. "Wow, food from the prince. This is an honor!"

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : LATE POST IS LATE. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : HUNGRY }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx It is a new day, and we are all reborn in a way.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There is no point in living in the past, for the only thing we can do . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . is to continue moving forward. Do that, and you will be unstoppable.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Just as she had fallen asleep, Kallisti had woken up with tears rolling down her face. That damn dream . . . Last night, she knew she would have a terrible night, but she didn't think it was going to be so bad. Now that she had woken up this morning, she glowered at the fact that it had been so awful . . .

Immediately soothing her nerves was the smell of food. Was someone cooking? Cooking for them? Surely not . . . They were guests, but there were so many of them. Brian's parents? No . . . Brian? Would he really do that . . . ? From her humble spot in the corner of the living room, Kallisti quickly cleaned her face and took a deep breath; today was a new day, waking up was like being reborn in a way.

In her sweatshirt and leggings, she felt warm, secure . . . It was nice because this wasn't her house, and she always felt strange in other people's houses simply because she didn't know the best escape if she ever needed to fly out of a bad situation. Voices drifted from the kitchen as she woke up more and more, and eventually she stood. Looking around, it was like a shelter for battered teenagers. How . . . tragic.

She walked into the kitchen to see a buzzing Aileen and Brian, and then there was Madeline, to Kallisti's surprise, sitting at the table and munching on a strip of bacon. She liked bacon, she suddenly wanted some . . . " . . . Good morning. " she said quietly to the others, claiming a chair close to her only friend in the room, " How is everyone? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

His back hurt a tiny bit, from sleeping on the floor of a stadium. His hand rose up and slapped his cheek so that he wouldn't think about how filthy he was or how filthy was the ground he'd slept on. John still had a twenty left over from his allowance and work at the church. So he got up and joined the log in of people waiting for the phone accessory booths to open up. It was a little amazing, someone had sprang up with an assortment of just about every cell phone thing you'd need, except actually cell phones. This was not the only booth either, the place had food being brought in from all openings. And even the people in line for things were being handed plates or beverages. He needed to check on his mouth, but was grateful for the water that was given to him in a white plastic up. His thirsty throat was finally not as parched and so now, he could think about other things. Like hunger. And getting the charger that would be needed to call his mother, and possibly Cherno.

Finally, after two hotdogs were devoured and an hour had passed, John finally got to the front of the line, and bought the right charger for his dead phone. When he got out of the line he could feel the strength that his hotdogs had provided. His vision was as slow to examine things, his body wasn't as cold either. He finally took stock of where he was and was mentally strong enough to forget and put a hold on the God awful things he'd been through in such a short time. He could finally took in that he was literally in a stadium full of HEATHENS. He felt sick. His stomach roiled and he clutched his stomach. Teenaged mothers swarmed potential boyfriends. His eyes roamed from one suspicous man to another. Who knew which was just waiting to snatch a child or purse. A snot nosed woman walked up to him and his held tilted slightly to the right and his left eye narrowed angrily in her direction. "My tolerance for your sinful ways is at an all time low, woman. I am not Adam. I do not have to put up with you or your wickedness for half a century. So if you so much as continue to stare in my direction. I will send a thousand prayers for you to be blessed with a happy life and home." The woman's face changed from fear and fright, to one of relief. John crossed his arms over his chest and clutched his new charger in his left fist. Listening to the woman state her problems and then helping her find the nearest hotdog giver. He sighed and ran his fingers through his blond strands. Everyone was suffering, no sense in making a heathen, a pissed off heathen in this stadium of sin.

He pushed his way through a crowd and tore the wrapper of his phone charger, plugging it into the wall and his phone in less then a few seconds. After that, he dared anyone to bother him with his eyes. He was in a life or death game with a demoness. There was no way a mere impatient degenerate was going to interupt him doing anything, no matter how small John's current task was. Oh, new tumblr posts. Goody.

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

[Tumblr ~ OOC - I'm ill, so this'll be my worst and shortest post ever. I may edit it into something better when I feel more... not ill. ~ Listening to]

Tyler's time at the Galaxy Spire was brief and uneventful, but he was safe alongside Mr. Heckles and others who had thought to make their way there. Tyler's thoughts wandered to Quin, Abby and the other names on the email. This event/milestone/flag that was happening was something that Crestatia had clearly planned was for them - but was the main event of this particular round going on elsewhere? Had he escaped past it somehow again by sheer luck? The thought somewhat made Tyler feel guilty... not that is was his fault. But it seemed that twice now he had been saved by pure chance.

The storm eventually passed.

Tyler was taken back home the next morning, escorted back by Mr. Heckles himself.
    Tyler's phone had died in the night so he had no news on Quin or Abby or anything else. He felt really low though like something bad had happened. It was just a gut instinct... someone had died again... hadn't they?
    Who? ...who this time?
    Tyler stepped into the sogginess that was his home. Mostly everything was in-tact, Tyler was likely again one of the lucky ones in this case. A lot of people would be homeless now, but Tyler felt like a part of him was missing somewhere. He couldn't explain it. He wasn't a psychic or anything, but just... nah...
    It was probably the gloominess of the weather and the fact that he hadn't slept at all in the night that was affecting him. ...right?
    He hadn't wanted to sleep. He'd stayed up hoping for a sign or anything that could give him a clue about what was going on. But now...
    Tyler just dragged himself up the stairs, exhausted. He tossed his phone aside onto the desk not even bothering to charge it and let himself collapse on the bed face down. Dead to the world... but not as dead as 'someone' else likely was.

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

temperance never thought she would make it to the hospital. It was so cold outside and by the time she had entered the building, her body appeared almost as if it were convulsing from shivering so badly. The nurse at the desk hurried around the counter and wrapped a blanket around her. The hospital looked liked a refugee camp, it was so full of people. The nurse mentioned that while a lot of them were there to be treated, many had taken salvation from the storm in the waiting room. It had become a shelter and the hospital was now short staffed.

some of the medical staff had been kept away due to the storm and there would be a long wait before anyone would see her. wonderful. she rolled her eyes and groaned softly in the chair that the nurse had directed her to. Temperance was given a pile of forms to fill out while she waited, but it only lasted a few brief minutes. A new wave of nausea seemed to consume her and all she could do was take a few deep breaths to try and calm her stomach. She pulled out her phone and the charger from her backpack, plugging them into a nearby wall.

the little lightning bolt appeared over the battery image and she breathed a sigh of relief. She decided to send cherno another text while she waited. He hadn't responded to the last one, but honestly she didn't want him to anyway. She had been rather depressing in that last text and in the tumblr post. She should just let him know she made it through the night. He was worrying about her too much, after all. Maybe if she could keep reassuring him that she actually was indeed fine, he would leave her alone.
    There. That should get him off her case for a bit. She smiled at that last line before hitting send.

The sound of her name being called broke her gaze from the phone. "Temperance spike." She waved and stood up to follow the nurse out of the waiting room. Her chest began to constrict and she could feel a lump forming in her throat. This was it. There would be no more questions after this other than one. what to do with it. she wouldn't live long enough to have it.

12. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: contemplativeinteraction:ooc:

Beep.

A text? Cherno retrieved his phone and looked at the message.
    Oh lord, Temperance. You silly girl. Cherno sighed, but it was a content sigh -- one of relief, really. He was glad that she was safe and was able to make it through the night. What did he really have to worry about with her? She was strong. "No need to come barreling in on a raft". Pffffft. Cherno chuckled to himself. It felt strange, laughing right at this very moment. Why did Cherno's heart feel a bit sore?

He looked back to the sky. The sun was climbing towards the edges of the silvery, cloudy puffs. Morning had its cannons ready. The streets already seemed to become more lively in the minutes he had stayed here. It was a calm after a storm. It placated Cherno's turbulent soul. But only for a bit. He knew that there would be no such thing as respite for himself anymore.

There would be no more respite.

He looked to his bad hand. The bandages were fraying. There was some dried blood here and there. How disgusting. It was dulled by the effect of the painkillers. He picked his small bottle of painkillers out of the pocket and it to the sky, blocking the sun and casting a speckled gloom through the shiny translucent plastic. He was going to run out of these things soon, and Bitter Point was too far a walk to get there. Almost impossible.

Through the orange, fiery tint of his painkiller bottle, he contemplated the dream that jabbed at his mind only recently; the dream that forever jabbed at his mind whenever he seemed to take these. It seemed to him that dulling physical pain only brought forth emotional pain. What was to exchange if the reduction of pain only brought more?

But he had little choice. He hid the bottle back in the pockets of his tattered coat, held his bad hand close to him so it could not be seen, and rose towards the sun. Cherno stopped at the ground for a bit, peering at the little motions and movements that were made by the wee little creatures - lives of their own that seemed so very insignificant for someone of his size. Did Crestatia treat them as mere ants?

He then looked to the sun. It seemed to grow brighter, as if forecasting a new dawn upon the city and their little "game". Hell, part of the city was physically changed by the flood. What was in store for them? Cherno had little idea of that, but for now he had enough idea of what he would immediately set out to do.

He retrieved his phone again and replied to Temperance.
    She was at the hospital. Was it really that bad? Or did it simply confirm his suspicions of one of his possibilities? But to be honest, could he really trust his own deductions right now?
    What a tricky young lady. Cherno sighed and turned back to Brian's house.
    No.
    Not right now. He would have to leave quickly and quietly.

He slunk past the house of the stylish scarved boy like a shadow, where the others had gathered. It was a shame, Cherno considered as he walked towards the subway station, that he wouldn't be coming back for a while. And as he walked north, through the burgeoning current of South Bellhurst cars, he noticed that the leaves of the trees had long gone. Much of the street was rife with leaves - recently dead or continuing their decay. Winter was a season of death and rebirth. The building was large and very angular - a cubic, modern dream. Cherno descended the steps slowly, into the depths of the city's dark artificial catacomb transport.

And as he entered the eerily quiet staircase passage that led towards the ticket booths, he failed to notice the single leaf that sailed the wind towards him from a pile of dead leaves sitting by the entrance.

13. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING| LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: someday motivation will come to me again. someday. until then. short post central.
    [​IMG]

Her shoulders relaxed at the sight of Quin and she started to shovel some eggs into her mouth. The heat was starting to leave them, but they still tasted pretty decent. She was grateful. She was alive, she was fed, and she wasn't alone. She closed her eyes and leaned back in her seat. She couldn't stay here forever, though. She couldn't keep depending on Quin, either. Once she finished eating, she planned to leave. She needed to do something.

Madeline stayed quiet and washed the eggs down with her cup of orange juice.

14. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    Aileen let Madeline sit down and eat, as she brought the rest of the drinks over to the table. Not long after Quin walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table. Madeline seemed to be enjoying Brian's cooking which put a small smile on Aileen's face. When all the glasses were moved, she walked back to the table and sat in the seat she had previously occupied.

" How is everyone? " Quin asked.

Aileen picked up her glass and took a sip of the orange juice. How many days had it been since she had last drank any kind of juice? She lost count, but now that she had some, she was relieved. "I'm feeling...better than I was yesterday, thank you for asking," Aileen replied. Were her eyes still swollen? She wondered. "How about you? Any plans for the rest of the day?"

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    ~~Tumblr~♥~ Mood: nerve-wracked~~OOC: -- ~~ Day: 10.2~~
    One. Two. Three. Four. Five. Six. Seven. Eight. Nine. Ten. Temperance took a deep breath and continuously counted to ten. The nurse had drawn some blood and gone to the lab. They were going to confirm that she was pregnant and then after take an ultra-sound. She sat there on the exam table shaking nervously. There was no doubt about the fact that she was pregnant and her theory only proved true when the doctor came back with the blood work.
    Once the doctor left, her phone chirped and momentarily brought her back from her panic. Her fingers dug in her pocket for the phone and she pulled it out. Cherno again. He replied to her previous text.
    Pretty fly to see you're stylin' high, Temperance. What did that even mean? She creased her eyebrows and stared down at the screen. What do I even say to that? Temperance sighed and tapped at the screen quickly. She didn't have much time.
    She clicked send and ultra-sound technician came into the room and had her lie back on the table. Temperance shoved the phone in her back pocket and did as the technician instructed. The screen blipped on and a grainy image appeared on the screen. She couldn't make anything out, but the technician claimed that the miniature human inside of her was roughly five to six weeks old. Five to six weeks. Five to six weeks... She did the math and almost wanted to burst out into tears on the table. It was just as she thought. Temperance had been prayed that Josh would be the father, but...but he wasn't. He was. He is. The horrible thought made her jump off the table, gather her things quickly, and run out of the exam room.
    Temperance ran through the cold confining halls. She needed to get out of here, and quickly. Her feet skidded to a stop as she came around another corner. There was a doctor standing at the nurse's station talking to the male nurse at the desk. "Yeah, did you see the Geis kid from the Lacey's explosion is back?" She slowed to a walking pace and casually strolled by them. Were they talking about Altair? He's in the hospital? The two continued to chat briefly and she decided to stroll over to them. She cleared her throat and looked up at the two.
    "Excuse me, but uh...are you talking about Altair Geis? 'Cause I'm kind of looking for his room." That was a lie. Why did she even care? Maybe it would just be nice to talk to someone other then Cherno for a bit. He did get left at Lacey's. Did anyone even help him at the auditorium after he saved Quintus? Why did it matter? It's not like she even liked Altair. Not even remotely, but whatever.
    "Ugh, yeah. He's in room 1306, just down the hall and to the right." The doctor pointed in the direction of the room. Before she could thank the man, there was screaming and shouting from down the hall.
    [/url] A giddy squeal escaped her lips as the nurses ran down the halls after her. How many floors had she made it through before someone noticed her out of her bed? It didn't matter. She was almost home free. The hospital gown flowed open on occasion as Heidi ran barefoot on the cold tile floor. Her light brown hair bounced around her shoulders as she turned corner after corner. It was funny. They actually thought she would catch her.
    She needed to hide. The shouting was growing louder now. The evil place of torture wouldn't get the best of her. Her chocolate eyes scanned the roomed numbers. 1303. 1304. 1305. 1306. This'll do! Heidi wrapped her fingers around the metal handle and pushed the door open quickly, taking refuge on the other side. Her back was pressed against the door and she let out a sigh of relief as the footsteps faded. The ran right past her. Score! Heidi opened her eyes and looked up to see the young man in the bed. She blushed slightly at her own embarrassment and cleared her throat. "ah...uh...um..hey there. I didn't realize anyone would be in here."

x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : LATE POST IS LATE. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : QUIET / THOUGHTFUL }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx It is a new day, and we are all reborn in a way.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There is no point in living in the past, for the only thing we can do . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . . is to continue moving forward. Do that, and you will be unstoppable.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx " I'm feeling . . . better than I was yesterday, thank you for asking, " Aileen said, and Kallisti looked at her with interest and something that resembled a feint sadness, " How are you? Any plans for the rest of the day? "

For a moment, Kallisti looked away. What was she going to do for the rest of the day? Her face was a mix of forced passiveness and anxiety. Would her dad be home? Was he even alright? What of Tyler . . . ? She tried to breath properly, but these thoughts were giving her issues with being calm. One would think after years and years of perfecting a calm facade, it would stay intact for at least several more years to come.

She was slightly surprised by the fact that Aileen wasn't angry or spiteful towards her, and that went for Brain as well . . . Considering the things she said before about them . . . She had truly felt awful about it, but . . . Well, she certainly wouldn't lie. Would they like that better? If she lied to them? Maybe she should consider it, but she was a horrible liar.

" I . . . I do not know. " Kallisti replied steadily, " I may return home and take stock of the damage done to my house. As for . . . how I am, I feel heavy, but content enough to not kill myself. " she finished, being deadpan towards the end, " I am still able to function. What will you do for the remainder of the day? "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    With back laying down against the rather comfy bed, Altair rested there with his eyes closed and a smile. He still decided to rest inside the hospital for the day since he figured he would just injure himself again. Though he wore the gown that the hospital gave him, he managed to put on the pants and sock that the old man dropped off for him. Hanging around with no pants felt very wrong for him and he really could do without wearing some socks. With the old man gone out of the room the hospital was peaceful and quiet and Altair managed to get some nice peaceful rest...but then it happened.

The sudden sound of a commotion reached the boy's ears and Altair opened his eyes and raised an eyebrow "huh what the hell" Altair mumbled . Shrugging his shoulders, Altair closed his eyes once more in order to get some rest, but immediately opened them once more when he hear the door open up and close.

"Urgg what no-.....oh its a girl...and she isn't....wearing any pants" Altair said quietly as he stared at her and blinked. "I...see" Altair said awkwardly. Before he could even say anything suddenly another commotion could be heard, and then the all too familiar voice reached his ears.

"YOU DAMN BUMBLING DOCTORS CANT YOU WATCH WHERE THE HELL YOU ARE GOING?!?"

"S-sorry sir we didn't see you ther-...are you smoking?"

"u-um...LOOK IS THAT A DYING PATIENT OVER THERE?!?!?"

"WHERE?!?!..........HEY HE'S GETTING AWAY"

And with that the sound of footsteps began to roar as the people outside began to run. Hearing the conversation with clear accuracy, Altair's eye began to twitch "th-that damn old man" Altair mumbled quietly. Recalling the girl's presence, Altair closed his eyes as he brought his fist to his mouth and cleared his throat "well....I wonder what was going on out there" Altair said trying his best to act ignorant to the situation.

Glancing over to the girl once more, Altair smiled his usual casual smile "well then, I welcome you the room of Altair. What brings a little lady like you here?" Altair said.

18. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi beamed a wide grin up at altair and skipped across the room to the open seat by his bed. Her eyes flashed back to the door quickly before taking the seat. She crossed her ankles and tucked a lock of hair behind her ear. "I was escaping," Heidi said enthusiastically. "But they almost caught me." She looked a little bummed out, but the smile returned to her face quickly. "I hope I'm not bothering you. I just needed to hide until i had a better opening."

Heidi twirled her hair in her finger and reached for the television remote by altair's bed. Flipping through the channels, she watched for anything of interested, but finally sighed in defeat. "I'm heidi." She turned to look at him and the gears in her brain slowly clicked into place. "You said you're altair right? We go to school together." Heidi smiled brightly and nibbled on her lip.

They had been trying to medicate her when she left. how long would she last without being medicated? Oh well. She would find out in time. At least the monster nurses and doctors weren't following her anymore. She needed to escape before it's too late. Before the real monsters come.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair let out an awkward laugh as he raised an eyebrow and scratched the back of his head "umm sure...its no trouble at all...I guess" Altair said as he sat on his bed and watched the girl skim through the t.v channels. She was...certainly a weird one but he really didn't mind. Though he sort of wished for some rest, he soon began to enjoy the prospect of company.

"So your name is Heidi? Sorry but I still don't know who you are" Altair said, but then again he didn't really pay much attention to anybody in the school as well. "Well its nice to meet you anyways" Altair said as he rose his knee and rested his arm on it "so who was chasing you and why?" Altair asked curiously. There was one question he just had to ask, one that was bugging him. "tell me...is the one that is chasing you some damn old man? Cause if it is I swear I will kick his ass for you" Altair said. Of course to somebody who didn't know the relationship between Altair and old man, it would actually sound like he was trying to protect the girl.

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi glanced over at the white-haired youth and fingered with the ends of her hair nervously. Would he call her a freak if she told the truth? She kept looking over shoulder at the door before finally smiling and giving an answer. "n-no. No old men. Just doctor's and nurses. I was trying to escape because I need to investigate. People need my help before the murder gets them." all she had done in the last week and a half was watch Hitchcock movies and read mystery novels. The doctors insisted it was a bad idea given her state of mind, but it was the only thing that could seem to get her to relax long enough to take her medication. "someone named C is going to hurt everyone if I don't solve the mystery first!"

her voice had gained a touch of enthusiasm. Maybe he would think she was crazy like everyone else. When she started freaking out about some letter, her aunt had brought her back to the Hospital, assuming it was another episode. That "the voices," were getting to her again. It was a lie. She had been taking her medication properly. No voices, no episodes. They kept strapping her down and sedating her. The silly intern. He forgot to put the straps back on. Someone would get in trouble for her escape, and it wouldn't be Heidi. She's just the crazy girl!

the handle on the clicked and she jumped as a female came walking through the door. She wasn't a doctor. phew. Heidi exhaled in relief. She thought they had found her. What was this girl doing here? oh hey! She's from school too!

temperance walked through the door and turned to shut it quietly. "you would not believe what is going on out there. Something about a patient breaking out of the psych ward and some old coot shouting about a doctor running into him. If those two at the desk hadn't been gossiping, I wouldn't have even known you were here.". She turned back around to look at her fellow list member, only to see that he wasn't alone. There was some girl dressed in a hospital gown beside him? Normally if a patient wants to visit another patient, they have to get wheeled down to that room by a nurse. This girl appeared to be on her own, and without a wheelchair.

"oh! My bad... I didn't realize you already had company." she took stock of the room and noticed the attached bathroom. Through the gap between the door and the thresholds, she could see the tub in the darkness. What she wouldn't give for a shower right now. Temperance was filthy and her hair was such a tangled mess, she had to put it back up in a bun atop her head. Fortunately, only the very ends of it had gotten wet on her trip to the Hospital when she slipped walking through the water.. She had panicked briefly and thought she was going to drown.

she looked back over at the two dressed in hospital clothing and sighed. What was she even doing in here?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.