♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL ELEVEN - BGM 11- STATUS: FIVE MORE MINUTES? - UPDATE: N/A ]

Mumbling in his sleep was Anthony, sprawled about on the couch. The Prince had given him some soft clothes, though they were the most plain ones he could find. All that fancy stuff wasn't for him. Though a scarf would be neat, he could have The Prince's powers that way.

These thoughts lead to more pleasant dreams in the morning, one being him on top of his own castle, laughing madly as his armies fought bravely in the war. The Master of Logic was even there, making out battle plans. The Dragon Tamer had her dragons ready and even found riders for all of them, thanks to the help from The Dancer. The Archer of Death had even came back to their side, using her magic arrows to take down hordes of demons with just one shot.

On the opposing side the Evil Temptress' armies had dark creatures of all kinds. She even had help from the Gambler and held the Fire Sage hostage. Later on another witch came along, casting awful spells that crippled his soldiers. Kill everyone, she said, turning King Anthony's armies against each other. But ha! Their assassin was just too fast to be hit with those cursed words. And the Priest's holy words will surely heal the infected.

It was getting close, each side a powerful force to behold. Then, an unexpected twist! The First Prince became a giant, hovering over King Anthony's castle saying words that would-

"Ah!" Falling now, Anthony found himself on the floor once more. It would seem that his dreaming had came to an end. "I just need...a few more minutes..." he mumbled into the carpet, unwilling to get up. But it was too late to go back to the dream, for once up going back down was just impossible.

He looked up at Brian with a dazed expression, blinking several times before everything came into focus. "Yes, prince?"

2. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : SO MANY EMOTIONS, AAAAH }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : EMOTIONAL }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx I am glad that things are better now, but will they always be so?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx In this life, I am quite afraid.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There are no constants, there is no steady . . . Nothing is like before.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx She was slightly embarrassed for her behavior, but this was the first time she had truly relaxed, in a very long time . . . Last night, she looked at the e-mail once more, and it had seemed like more and more names continued to appear - but they had always been there, right? Of course . . . Merely, it meant that more people were to share this wretched fate. It was undeniably sad, so . . . dismal. Were they all destined to die? Since she had received the e-mail, she hadn't thought about it much . . . She thought, perhaps, that her life would continue as normal.

" . . . Of course I am. " he replied, just as shaky as she, but with more gusto, " No worries . . . You know me, I can survive anything. " Kallisti felt so heavyhearted at these words - words that she wanted, desired to believe so much. The feeling compounded when he tried to grin - but she knew it wasn't full, " You - you're . . . alright, too . . . right? "

They two were a mess. Standing outside her house like this, looking like hell, her dressed in her pajamas. What a silly scene. She crashed her face back into his chest and breathed in his scent. He was okay. Tyler was okay. Her best friend, in the whole world. She wasn't alone, not right now.

" I am fine - I am fine . . . " she said again and again, " I am so tired, there is so much to tell you, so much you have missed . . . " she told him, coming choked up at the thought of one very small girl with glasses, " You must come inside . . . " she said, ushering him in, and towards the living room. where the furniture was temporarily covered with plastic and sheets. She hardly noticed the silver Honda that lay outside her drive, close to her black Nissan, " I have done something very . . . very horrible, Tyler, something that I can never be forgiven for . . . " she began to explain shakily as she sat down on the couch, " We had been trapped in the auditorium of the school, and . . . In order to escape, someone had to die . . . So we took a vote for who to die and who was to kill . . . "

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    ~~Tumblr~♥~ Mood: refreshed~~OOC: ---~~ Day: 11.1~~
    Temperance sat down on the edge of the bed drying her hair. She managed to wake up before the other two and decided to take advantage of the shower adjoining Altair's room. There wasn't a brush, so her hair was still tangled, but it felt nice to finally be clean. She had gotten dressed quickly in the bathroom and now sat in the private hospital bedroom while they continued to sleep.
    It was already almost noon. How on Earth could they both still be out? Altair slept in the chair even though he's injured, and Heidi on the tile floor underneath the bed. If someone were to have walked in while they all slept, it would have been quite a sight. She sighed and braided her long black hair quickly. Altair needed to wake up. They had a problem--well, multiple-- that needed to be taken care of. First, the girl. Honestly, they should have just told the medical staff of her whereabouts. They were probably out of their mind wondering where she was.
    Temperance stood, her damp braid hanging loosely around her shoulder, and kicked Altair's feet out from underneath him. "Wake up!" The look on her face was both annoyed and amused. It was fun picking on people, but she shouldn't have to wait this long for him to awaken. Her hands rested on her hips and she glared down at him. "Come one Altair, I don't have all day." That was a lie. She had no plans--well one, but that could wait awhile longer.
    The green-eyed cheerleader tapped her foot on the tile impatiently waiting for him to acknowledge her presence.

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Despite sleeping on the chair he was quite content and was able to sleep soundly. He had slept through much much worse and this was nothing to him. Yes it was nice, but then suddenly a kick reached his foot and immediatly jolted the teen awake "arggg g-goddamn it" Altair said raising his leg up and began to rub it. He would have yelled but before he could he immediately recognized that they were in a hospital and this would not be best moment to yell. "ahh whats with you and kicking me, sooner or later this will be a common thing" Altair said with a groan as he rubbed where he was kicked.

As the pain quickly faded away Altair lowered his leg and rested his elbow on the armrest of the chair. Placing his chin on his hand, Altair smiled as he glanced over at Temperance "well then kicking aside I do hope you got a good nights rest" Altair said happily after having a good night's sleep.

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    ~~Tumblr~♥~ Mood: refreshed~~OOC: ---~~ Day: 11.1~~
    "ahh whats with you and kicking me, sooner or later this will be a common thing" Altair said raising his leg up and began to rub it.
    I could get used to that. Temperance smirked at the idea of kicking him some more. It was an entertaining thought, one she would have to save for later. Her hands smoothed over the wrinkles in her shirt and glanced back over at him, lips pursed. "I slept fine, not that it matters." She moved back over to the bed and sat down on the edge lightly. Heidi still appeared to be sleeping underneath.
    "What do you plan to do with her?" She pointed towards the floor and the brunette hiding under the bed. Temperance would have rather been alone right about now, but at least this gave her something to do-- to keep from being bored. Like Crestatia. No...no I'm not like her.... She shook her head internally, trying to clear away the terrible thought. Her shoulder began to feel slightly damp, but she ignored it. Her hair was drying quick enough after all.
    There was a soft moan from beneath her feet. Was the crazy girl beginning to stir? Temperance hoped not. They needed to figure out a plan before she woke up. It would be easier if she wasn't present to protest.

6. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]
    Aileen's phone rang, putting an end to her dreamless slumber. Without opening her eyes, she used her hand and searched the bedside table to try to find her phone. In the process she knocked over her agenda, but eventually got a hold of it before the ringing ended. She sat up in her bed and picked up her phone. "Hello?"

"Aileen, was the house alright?" It was her mother. Aileen sighed. Fine, ask about the house. It's not like I could have died in the flood or anything.
    "Yes, Mother."
    "Also, you're sister will not be able to come home for Christmas because she's working on a very big research assignment, so we are bringing home your present that she bought for you. Find some time to write her a letter or call her to thank her."
    "Yes, Mother."
    "That's it, your father and I will be back tonight. I want you to stay home today. Do some chores. Do whatever you want, but do not go anywhere today. Understand? Love you." Her mother had hung up. Now what am I supposed to do all day?

Aileen decided to eat her breakfast, then spend her day watching television and going on tumblr. After putting her dish in the sink, she plopped herself on the couch and turned on the tv. She continued pressing the channel ^ arrow until she found something interesting to watch.

Oooh, an All My Spam Zones marathon....
    [​IMG]
    [ Tumblr DOTD ]
    "I AM TITAAAAAANIIIIIUUUUUUUM"

OH MY GOD. WHAT THE HELL. WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO THIS SO EARLY IN THE MORNING. WHY? Cristina threw one of her pillows at her rude roommate, Tamora. Singing so loudly in the morning? Was she trying to piss her off? Irritating. That's what she was. Cristina made sure that she looked angry, to get her message across.

Cristina had just switched orphanages a week ago. This one was newer, and had more people her age. Tamora being one of them. Tamora was older than Cristina by half a year. One would think that it would be Cristina to bother Tamora, but it was the other way around. Moreover, everyone had a roommate. No exceptions.

"Oh, my bad, Cris. Won't happen again, I swear," Tamora apologized. That's what you said the yesterday and the day before, too. Cristina sighed and nodded her head. She wasn't forgiving her. She just did not have the energy so early in the morning to cause a commotion.

Cristina got out of her bed, grabbed some clothes and walked to the bathroom which was located in their room. She got changed and ready to go out. There is no way that I'm staying in here all day. Before walking out of the bathroom, she looked in the mirror to check her outfit. She was proud of her clothing, which were mainly from the thrift store. She had revamped most of the pieces to look more modern, too. She turned the knob and walked out.

"Going somewhere again?" Tamora asked. Cristina nodded, and continued walking downstairs. Before going out, she had breakfast downstairs in the kitchen. While doing so, she pulled out her text-to-speech device to tell Ms. Kerring, the lead caregiver, that she would be going out. Ms. Kerring agreed and reminded her that she had to be back in time for dinner which was 7 pm.

After breakfast, Cristina walked out of the building. Now where should I go today? The Ballet Studio again? No, wait, I'll go to that church and sketch inside...I believe it was just up the street. She continued walking to the church.

7. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John opened one eye first when he woke up the next morning, and nearly jump. People! So close to his personal space. Even one had the audacity to nudge his arm off the armrest and take it from him. He felt panicky again. He wanted to bathe in hand sanitizer. And realizing that he couldn't do that had him fuming. His anger increased as he thought about how filthy he was. He needed to get out. Now!

But where to? He jammed his charger in one pocket and his phone in the other. Scarfing down a hotdog and a small cup of water, he raked his hair back in an attempt at grooming while he used his other hand to push open the door. God. This wind. So cold. Focus. John inhaled the fresh air deeply, remembering why he was outside. He furrowed his brow and flipped his phone open, using his phone he was able to use the maps feature to find the nearest church. Hell, even a cathedral would do. Great, a cathedral it is, according to his map.

Sweet nicotine mixing with the city's mountainous air, he felt a little better. Only a little. He needed the Lord and he needed Him now.

8. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: Ash helped with the All My Spam Zones plot omg lol]

Aileen sniffled as another episode of All My Spam Zones came to an end. Fish, or Mad, whichever it was, was now officially her one true pairing. She pulled out another tissue from the box and wiped her eyes. They were just meant to be. But until Amaury can do what Makaze told him to do, he'll never be contracted into the record company. How could Makaze tell him to do something so cruel. HOW COULD HE TELL HIM TO BREAK UP MAD FISH. UGH. And oh my god Jad's brother, Plums...he gets all of my tears.

Aileen while the commercials between episodes played, Aileen walked to the kitchen to make some lunch. She pulled out peanut butter and spread it onto two slices of bread, put them together, then walked back over to the couch to eat and watch the soap opera.

I swear, if Amaury goes through with it, I will feel no sympathy for him ever again!
    [​IMG]
    [ Tumblr DOTD ]
    As Cristina approached the church, she was already beginning to feel inspired. She walked into it, and sat on one of the benches by the aisle. She pulled out her sketchbook and pencils. The church was quiet, like it was supposed to be. Everywhere she had gone lately was relatively quiet. People had evacuated from the flood and had yet to return. Luckily the flood hadn't affected the orphanage much.

Cristina looked up at the stained glass windows. They're beautiful. Looking at them, she thought back to the last time she had gone to church. When her parents were still...around.

"Mommy? Those windows are colorful," pointed out the 8 year old little girl. A younger Cristina.
    "Yes, Cristina, they are. Do you like them?" her mother asked. Cristina nodded her head with a smile.
    Her father then spoke, "Maybe we'll have to design one for you, then." Young Cristina's face then lit up. "Haha, only if you sing quietly for us right now." Cristina nodded.

Cristina felt tears welling up in her eyes as she continued to think about it. Back when she had her voice. Back when she had her parents. Death. Why hadn't she died that day? Why did her parents die, but not her? Why did they leave me here alone...A single tear dropped onto a page of her sketchbook.

And then there was that crazy email the other day that mentioned her having 100 days to live...

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Did the girl just really smirk at his little moment of pain? what was worse in the teen's eyes was that the girl seemed to actually consider making the kicks a common occurrence. His eye twitched but to hide it he merely closed his eyes "yeah that's good to know" Altair said ignoring the "not that it matters" part. Temperance didn't seem so bitchy today so things were alright.

Letting out a sigh, Altair crossed his arms and opened his eyes "you've...brought up a good point" Altair said as he brought his hand to his chin and began to ponder. "I told the girl that she could stay here over as long as I could...I can't just go against my word like that" Altair said closing his eyes with another sigh. Chivalry was a pain in the ass sometimes but it was something that rarely existed. "but lets forget that..." Altair said opening his eyes calmly "She has brought up something...interesting. I will apologies for bringing this up...after what happened, but the girl before us is another of the dear little deity's pawns...she is just like us" Altair said with a calm smile as he stared at the bed over the girl they spoke of. "It seems there are more people that have been chosen by Crestatia" Altair said

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

[Tumblr ~ OOC ~ Listening to]

Tyler let Quin lead him inside as she informed him that she had news for him. Something she had to catch him up on.
    At last! some reliable information, but what was this grave atmosphere in the air? It was like the aura of death was suddenly choking them both, threatening to eat away at the two like a rotten disease. Tyler sat down next to Quin on the couch as she started to explain the events of the previous game.
    "I have done something very . . . very horrible, Tyler, something that I can never be forgiven for . . . We had been trapped in the auditorium of the school, and . . . In order to escape, someone had to die . . . So we took a vote for who to die and who was to kill . . . "
    Tyler's mind swam instantly. This was the one time he regretted having such a keen mind for figuring out all the possibilities of any scenario. ...he was... pairing? Who was it who had died... and who had killed them. The combinations all calculated and instant.
    ...Who?
    Had someone actually gone through with it? Well, they must have. After all, Quin was here right now which means they'd managed to escape... and to escape... someone had had to die. Someone had killed one of the other players and freed everyone else.
    His mind was surprisingly calm and blank of all else as each possibility floated in front of him to be examined. But... deep down... Tyler suddenly knew the truth. Or he thought part of it at least.
    Quin was shaken... she had said she'd done something horrible... that she could never be forgiven for? That suggested... ...Poor girl. And... poor victim...
    Suddenly, Tyler took Quin's hand in his. "Hey. Listen to me alright?" he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "Whatever happened... this isn't your fault. This is down to Crestatia, and this weird game she's playing with us. It's not your fault. ...I won't ever doubt you or blame you no matter what has happened. You're my best friend and I have faith in you for anything and everything." he told her, his eyes meeting hers, looking firm. He truly meant the words as he said them. Truly and whole heartedly.
    ...but sadness was welling up inside him. For what Quin must have had to go through, and for how the victim must have felt too. ...Who was it?
    Something in his gut churned as instinct came to the front of his reasoning, but he ignored it. Pushed it back. Killed it. He just continued to hold Quin's hand, focusing on that, her and her words, trying to forget everything else.

11. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [/url]
    Latest Tumblr Update | Wearing | OOC: May change her outfit later lol |

xxxxxxx

Baraiaya ail Edaslaidirr; dhasa esa lu ruunfirrar; Believe in eternity...There are no goodbyes.

Carefully, Eleanora leaned down to plant a gentle--yet loving kiss upon his forehead. Her older brother stared, but did not stop her. He was more focused on trying to pronounce her chant correctly. She was grateful that he had even taken the time out of his busy schedule to attend her best friend's passing ceremony. It was a tragic day indeed when a witch lost her familiar. She usually did not cry over death, but she had spent most of the cold morning hunched up in the attic and unable to stop her tears from falling. Though she was positive that Moondrop would return to her somewhere in the future, the thought of being without him until then hurt her to think about.

She pushed her fingers tenderly over the matted fur of his head and provided a final scratching behind his pointed ears. Her head spun with memories; from the first moment five years ago when she had found Moondrop as a kitten--rolling around in her mother's garden, and then straight back to earlier last night when she had fallen asleep with the oddly affectionate black cat curled up on the edge of her pillow.

She wondered why it was that he had left through her window last night. She wondered why the neighbors had forgotten to tie up their dog, and why--when a fight had broken out--Moondrop did not use his powers to defend himself. Though, Eleanora would probably not have used her powers to harm another human had she been the one to be attacked. She just wished that here had been another outcome.

That train of thought was much too painful to continue, so she stood softly once closing the lid of the small, handmade casket, and brushed off the skirt of her dress with a solemn nod towards her brother. She took a step back and bit down on her bottom lip as Simon proceeded then to lower the casket into the ground, underneath a large tree in their backyard.

xxxxxxxUntil next time, my dearest friend.

12. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [/url]​
    The bed of cardboard she made was topped with some newspaper before being set aflame. And once that happened her eyes became transfixed on the scene, and then everything felt like it'd be alright.

It was a rather perfect moment, soon to be ruined by someone shouting 'hey you!' The annoying cop, always in the wrong place at the wrong time. She really wished to stay her ground and hurt the man, but instead ran. Let's not get arrested and go through that ordeal again.

The most amazing part about this is that even with weakened legs she still outran the cop. Did he just have one too many donuts? Giggling at the thought she made her way to the usual spot, an old and forgotten cabin in Blackpowder Wood.

Others were already there, four of them. And each one seemed surprised that she was still alive. One even congratulated her on being so, another said good job on breaking the ex's nose. If only he knew how much that stung.

Returning the comments with a simple thanks, Daniel grabbed a can of beer from the cooler and took a spot on the couch. There was an old beaten one here before, but the teens managed to replace most of the old shit with their new shit. At the end it became pretty nice looking and cozy, as she said it would be. That bet gave her twenty dollars.

Looking around now she wondered if she could just live here instead of having to deal with those damned annoying bill collectors.

Jokingly she said this and the line of jokes soon became a serious debate. In the end the one who found it, Lee, had rights over who could stay here if at all.

And of course the guy wasn't even here today.

Sighing she realized she would have to hunt the guy down sometime.

…………………​
    Tumblr Wearing › Mood ›› Annoyed › Interaction Level ›› 5

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : DAMN, SHOULD HAVE POSTED SOONER }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : EMOTIONAL }

xxxxxxxxxx Still, everything was embarrassing to her. Normally, Kallisti made it a solid point to not show any emotion whatsoever unless she was being cordial, courteous, or nice. If one was to show too much emotion, then someone would see and discern a weak point from the analyzing and use it against them. She always wondered, was it everyone who thought as she did, or was it her family and experience outside her family that set her on this path of thought?

Here, in front of her, she had shaken Tyler - she had shaken herself, but he was holding fast to being, for the most part, calm. She could show emotion in front of him, it was okay . . . That was what friends were for - and that was why he was her only friend. She looked up into his shining eyes as he held onto her hands, " Hey. Listen to me, alright? Whatever happened . . . this isn't your fault. This is down to Crestatia, and this weird game she's playing with us. It's not your fault . . . I won't ever doubt you or blame you no matter what has happened. You're my best friend and I have faith in you for anything and everything. "

Did he say this to make her feel better? It did, but only a little . . . Brought her little comfort . . . Lessened her guilt by a grain. A grain. Hmm, a grain was all she needed. Her face quickly cleared up, her mind grew some serenity. No matter what happened, she still had Tyler. She always had Tyler. " Thank you. " she replied, " You are the truest friend I could ever ask for . . . Please take deep breaths, for what I am about to tell you, it may . . . test your friendship against me. " she then admitted with grave intensity in her blue eyes. She let the first part sink into him for a few moments and then she took a breath, " It was not my decision, for my part, nor the death, but I wielded the blade, and so I shall take all responsibility. I have slain Abigail. "

There, she had said it. What would Tyler do? Would he hate her? Kallisti was almost scared to find out . . .

[​IMG]

[ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : AMUSED ]

xxxxxxxxxx Even if she hadn't left the door unlocked, Harley would have had a way in, anyway. Uncle Lee kept a spare key under the doormat, just in case he was ever silly enough to lock himself out of the house. He liked Lee a lot, he was a smart guy, caring. When he was a kid, Lee treated him like a son, since Peter wasn't exactly father of the year. Harley didn't understand how Peter could have a sister like Lilith, a kind woman, loving, sweet, intelligent . . . Man, they were like opposites. He liked Aunt Lilith a lot.

Quietly, Harley opened the door without it creaking - one could tell he had lots of practice sneaking around. It seemed that Kallisti's house had sustained a bit of damage from that flood. He was just glad his small place was suspended high enough that his area wasn't really effected. Not at all, really. " . . . but I wielded the blade, and so I shall take all responsibility. I have slain Abigail. " Harley leaned against the door frame that led to the living room and he crossed his arms, a sly grin on his face, " Heh. " he let out, " So formal, elegant as always, Kallisti. Always one to take the blame, to think it's your fault. That's a self-destructive way of thinking, darling. " His pleasure grew as her face went pale.

Harley never really understood why she was scared of him, but he shrugged, " Hey Tyler. " he said, a friendly smile on his face, " Didn't expect to see you hear today. " But he did, and frankly, he didn't like it.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

[Tumblr ~ OOC: Before anyone prematurely judges Tyler's reaction to the news about Abby. He's in shock. That's why it seems like he's not reacted all that much yet. ~ Listening to]

It was a weird situation. Tyler had sat in this room with Quin many times before, but never under circumstances like this before. Even though Quin normally hid her emotions perhaps out of embarrassment, and Tyler tended to be positive no matter what the world threw at him, right now, both were baring all. Tyler found he, like Quin, was okay with that. They could both be true in front of the other. They could both be genuine. That's what it meant to be friends. Best friends. True friends. Tyler kept her hands in his as she spoke. No matter what she said next. She'd still have him. He'd still have her. Their friendship was too strong to break. It could survive anything. It wasn't just stupid stubbornness. It was fact. It was truth.
    " Thank you.You are the truest friend I could ever ask for . . . Please take deep breaths, for what I am about to tell you, it may . . . test your friendship against me." Tyler shook his head at this statement, but let her continue. "It was not my decision, for my part, nor the death, but I wielded the blade, and so I shall take all responsibility. I have slain Abigail. "
    ...Drop.
    ...That was odd. Tyler's face felt warm suddenly, his eyes slightly itchy. Keeping one hand on hers, he raised the other to his face near his cheek. ...Wet?
    Oh... A tear.
    Somehow... he had known. Somehow...
    ...Drop.
    They were silent tears. No sound came from Tyler, not even a whimper. His voice was locked away deep inside like he wanted to scream. ...There was pain and sadness yes, but somehow... he was locked back. Kept in check.
    Abby. ...Abby was dead? It was just too horrible. Abby was... had been... a pure innocent girl. She was small and cute, loved dragons and had... been Tyler's friend too. Someone finally coming out of her shell more. Now... well... that was it? She was gone. Gone? It was that simple? ...Simple.
    ...Still... despite what Quin had said, he held no hatred to her or blame. No way in hell. Maybe he was biased... maybe he was shocked and it hadn't set in yet, but Tyler knew Quin. She wasn't capable of doing such a thing out of choice. No... this was down to Crestatia and her twisted sick little game. ...Abby...
    Poor Abby..
    That was when another voice cut through the room, "Heh.So formal, elegant as always, Kallisti. Always one to take the blame, to think it's your fault. That's a self-destructive way of thinking, darling." and Tyler stiffened noticing Quin's face go pale. Taking both of Quin's hands again as he turned to face the voice, not hiding his expression or his tears. He wasn't ashamed to be crying.
    "Harley." He spoke simply, the words empty.
    "Hey Tyler.Didn't expect to see you here today."
    Tyler shivered for a second, but hid it well so only Quin who was directly touching him would notice. He didn't have a problem with Quin's cousin, who always acted nice enough, but still... Tyler couldn't place it. Something always felt off, although he never let onto it or mentioned it.
    If he had been anyone else than Quin's best friend, and nowhere near as deductive, then he'd never have noticed... but he was who he was. There were the subtlest of changes in Quin when Harley was around. Something that would be invisible to any outsider. Tyler didn't know what it was, and that's why he never bought it up. He couldn't place it. But... while he didn't know Harley and couldn't read him. He knew Quin.
    Regardless, right now... Tyler had something to deal with.
    "Yeah. Me and Quin have something we need to discuss, that's all." he spoke, offering her hand a reassuring squeeze where they were already holding onto each other. This squeeze served as more than just simple reassurance however. In doing so... it would still tell her that he was with her no matter what, despite what she had just told him. He was still 'her' Tyler, and always would be. He knew she'd understand this. He knew she'd hear his message through the simple act and connection of their hands. "Sorry Harley. Not being rude, but we're kind of in the middle of something if you didn't notice. I'd like to be able to finish talking to her alone." he commented calmly, feeling a sudden control over himself. He realized that this strength despite having been weak before from the shocking news, was coming from Quin. Quin made him strong, even through the worst of times.
    He had no authority over Harley, but still he made his request. Harley could clearly see they were in the middle of something of importance, that indeed could be something private. "I hope you don't mind." he phrased, offering the boy a simple look, but leaving it as a statement and not a question.

15. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: All My Spam Zones plot thickens]
    "No. Amaury. Don't do it. Don't even try to break up Fis- UGH."

Aileen was just about ready to throw every cushion around her, at the television. You're willing to interfere with a couple's marriage, just to get signed to Makaze's record label? Puh-lease, he isn't even going to sign you. An Oishii Tabemono commercial came on.

Aileen took this time to stretch. She stood up from the couch and arched as far backward as she could, so that her head was upside down and hanging hip level. She just hung there for a few seconds. She stood upright again and sighed. She walked to the kitchen to get a glass of water, then returned and sat back down on the couch.

I wonder what's going to happen....
    [​IMG]
    [ Tumblr DOTD ]
    If the email was not a prank, then she would have less than 100 days to live. She had received it awhile ago, roughly 10 days, but did not have much time to pay attention to it, due to the move. Now that she had the time to, she did not know what she thought about it.

For six years now, I've thought about how much better it would have been if I were to follow the path that my parents took. So it would be good if this email was telling the truth...right? The email should have been good news to her, so why didn't she feel well thinking about it? It felt as if someone was tying a knot in her stomach. Cristina focused on the stained glass.

"Mommy?" She tried to say. But of course, she had no voice, so it was more like mouthing words. She closed her eyes.
    "Do you like them?" Cristina, still with her eyes closed, nodded with a sad smile.
    "Maybe we'll just have to design one for you, then. Haha, only if you sing for us now."
    Twinkle, twinkle, little star... Cristina mouthed every word of the song. How I wonder...what...you...are...-

She stopped before she finishing the song. I can't stand being here anymore. I just can't. She grabbed all of her things, stood up and walked out of the church doors. Reaching the sidewalk, Cristina looked blankly at the road. A motorcycle passed by. She clenched her fists.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    ~~Tumblr~♥~ Mood: refreshed~~OOC: ---~~ Day: 11.2~~
    "She has brought up something...interesting. I will apologies for bringing this up...after what happened, but the girl before us is another of the dear little deity's pawns...she is just like us" Altair said with a calm smile as he stared at the bed over the girl they spoke of. "It seems there are more people that have been chosen by Crestatia," Altair said.

Temperance's expression dropped. How was that possible? There were more people on the list. She had read the email a hundred times, memorized every word, every email address. How could more just suddenly appear like that? She shook her head, the braid rubbing against the side of her throat. "So now what? Take her to meet everyone else? I'm not baby sitting the crazy girl. There's more important things. Like your curse..." she trailed off.

It had been an elephant in the room since she walked into Altair's hospital room. How safe was it being there with him? Did he get everyone cursed, or just himself? Temperance sighed and stared down at her shoes. How was Heidi still sleeping? Had she been as restless as the rest of them? She slipped her phone out of her pocket and checked the messages. Still nothing from Cherno. Was he okay? It didn't matter. No news is good news. It meant he wasn't getting involved in her drama and she with his.

She felt a churning in her stomach and frowned. Not again. Temperance sighed and pursed her lips. How long did she have until a new wave of morning sickness began? Probably not long. If only it kept itself focused on the morning and not whenever it felt like it. "I could use a smoke..."

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: stressed | tiredinteraction: ooc:
    medical district | painkiller cosecant

Cherno stared groggily at the enormous structure in front of him. He still wondered who the hell would place such a crazily-designed building in the middle of the otherwise normally-styled neighbourhood. It seemed so confusing -- ugh. What kind of architecture was this trying to represent? Fucking architects. The city was filled with them. Or was that just his grumpiness talking?

Who would even house an entire pharmacy in something like that anyway? Wow, he felt so whiny. It was his grumpiness talking. Cherno yawned and scratched his head. He guessed the building looked okay. Smooth and modern, even. He was so far away from everyone and everything. It was as if there had not even been a flood up north. The City Centre Pharmacy seemed to be his only company here. Why did he decide to take a rest on the subway? Bah. He forgets now. Too much too much. He was still tired as well.
    At this time of day there weren't many people wandering around the building. Funny too. How many victims had there been from that rainstorm? Cherno hoped it wasn't too many. He wondered if the hospital was filled, since it would be hard to get to Bitter Point. Was Altair at Bitter Point? He didn't see him here. He wouldn't know. Temperance was going there, right? To get herself checked. Ugh. More and more trouble. Cherno looked down at the solid cement walkway. A few people of all ages slowly waded past him, encased in their own worlds of business. Leaves were strewn about his feet - the last few of an eventually sordid winter.

He thought about the e-mail. How long had it been? Jesus. When would Crestatia strike next? He felt-- he felt, more nervous and apprehensive than usual. Nothing had changed beyond that death. It hurt to just think about it. Cherno quickly shook his head and started on his way into the building. When would she strike next? Where would she strike next? It was all so confusing. Ridiculous and confusing. And fuck, it would make him display his emotions in public, would it? Crestatia was a big fat assclown. Cherno, what the fuck are you doing? Get your feet to the damn building already so you can find a place to sleep and continue your little measly quest!

The quest. That's right. The dream. That dream. The fucking dream that keeps happening and happening. Cherno looked down at his injured hand as he walked. Bandages. Maybe he would buy a glove. That sounds nice. Nobody deserves to see his failure of obliviousness anymore, and only he can experience the pain. Not of the hand, no. But of that fucking dream. It kept coming to him. And coming, and coming, and coming, and it would never stop. Never let him go. The past would not drop his bass down on the dance floor anymore, no. Fucking dreams. It was a side effect of the painkillers, wasn't it? It was, and he was going to go get some new ones and finally--

CRASH.

FUCKING-

Wait, what?

Cherno rose from his collapsed position on the floor, rubbing his elbow and injured hand slightly. His eyes were closed, winced in slight pain. Who-- what-- who was ...

"You big fat assclown! Yo, get your ass up so I can get a good look at your face, kid!"

Cherno looked up. That voice ...
    But his eyes couldn't open. What? What the fuck was going on?

"'Ey yo! Look at me when I'm speaking to you, you frivolous little nancypants!"

"I-- I can't open my eyes! Goddamnit!" He tried rubbing his eyes-- fuck. OW. What was-- oh my god, what was going on? His eyes. They were so sore. They hurt. It was as if opening his eyes would make him look at a blinding light. He-- he couldn't ...

"Open your eyes! Now!"

Goddamnit. Cherno slammed his good hand against the concrete in frustration. Why couldn't he even get up? What the hell was going on? Was he dying? Was someone beating him up? Fuck. Open your eyes you useless prick. Open them. Fucking open them!
    But you can't, can you? Because you're useless. Useless. Unable to help anything, not even yourself. And here you are, getting beat for your continual misfortune.

"I... I can't ..." Cherno looked away. Why was this all so painful?

"Get up! Cherno! Help me, please!"

Those words. What?
    Slap.
    Cherno opened his eyes.
    ???

He was on his knees, his hand bruised from a rough hit against the concrete. He looked up -- and, and there was nobody there in front of him? Wait, what? He turned to his right. A rather old lady gazed at him in ... was that worry? Frustration? Her grey eyes were so cloudy, he could barely tell. Her lips were pursed and intent while guarded by her saggy cheeks, and her thick glasses reflected Cherno's pale, sweaty face. She grasped a small purse tightly, with her tiny, bony hands.

"You crazy kids." She said with a monotonous voice of robotic coldness and steel. Her breath smelled of roses. Pleasant. "What in the lord's name do you think you were doing out here, little boy. Putting on a show. Ha!" She smiled menacingly, and almost spat in Cherno's face. "Where do you think this is, Ravensview? Please get up, you tramp." Her voice seemed monotone, but gained a very sarcastic when she emphasized certain words. Who was this woman? Was he the one who told him to open his eyes?

Cherno rose. The old lady looked up at him, her flowery clothing blowing in the soft winds and her eyes intensely gazing at him from beneath her enormous hat. Who was this lady? Great, he angered someone else.
    "I'm sorry ... uh, ma'am", Cherno said, dusting off his pants. The woman did not break her intent gaze. Why was she so serious. Cherno shifted a bit, nervously. He chuckled a bit lamely. "But I've gotta ask. Why, uh, why did you want me to open my eyes?"

"What are you talking about." Her voice was flat, with no inflection of a question, but she turned her head to her side inquisitively. "You were babbling to yourself like you were putting on some sort of crazy street show, you cantakerous fool."

"Were you hallucinating."

Wait. Was he? But-- but it seemed so real. Fuck. It-- it couldn't be--

"Were you hallucinating. Hallucinating." Cherno looked back at the woman. She was smiling evilly again. God fucking dammit this chick was cray cray.

"Haha ... l-look, missus. I-- uh, I appreciate your concern. But I have to go jive skedaddle off to the pharmacy to get some more pills, you dig?" Cherno tried putting on his best smile.

Did he really hallucinate all that?

"You know, I'm a craaaaaazy kid and all. It's-- it's expected really ... with the state of this city. And the economy!"

But it seemed so real to him.

"So look, thanks, but it wasn't a show. It was, uh, something ... right. Sorry. Thanks bro! Wait, I- I mean--" Goddammit Cherno stop slipping your tongue.
    "Which kind of pills"
    "What?"

What was she getting at?

"Which kind of pills do you require, you bastard." Her mouth formed another creepy smile at these words. This was getting crazy. She wasn't ... she wasn't, no, she couldn't be--

"YOU DEMON!" Cherno yelled in her face. The woman did not flinch, but others turned to look at them. Wait. No. Goddammit. Cherno's face turned red. He-- he didn't--
    "Look, my young boy. Excuse me. Let me get out something first." She rummaged in her purse and took out a cigarette and a lighter. With a deft motion, seemingly showing her decades of experience with the device, she quickly lit her cigarette and slowly stuck it in her mouth. "I love killing sticks. Hahahahahahahaha!"

Cherno sighed.

"I am one of the head managers of City Centre Pharmaceutical. You could even say--" She took a puff of her cigarette, the scent of smoke making Cherno clear his throat. Ugh. "I'm someone who can help you. I may have the right thing you need right in my purse." She smiled again, and gave the impression of a mocking hyena. She quickly flashed her pharmacy worker tag. It ... it seemed accurate enough. Cherno took out a ten dollar bill and held it close to him.

"If you can pay me right here, I can settle this claim. But it is a matter of morality."
    "Y--you want me to pay you for--" What was she getting at now?
    She quickly took a bottle out of her purse. It was small and opaque. It was ... it was a different sort of painkiller, it seemed. Wait ...

What?
    "My young boy." Stop smiling goddammit. "I have what you need here. Your troubles will end with those painkillers. Maybe. For you see." She shook the bottle. Pills rattled inside. "If you accept this prescription, the side effects include ... more dependency, and less nightmares. Do you understand my point, dearest fool."

"H-- How the hell do you know about all this?"

"I have my ways, young man." She did not break her serious, steely gaze directly into Cherno's eyes. She seemed so very unreadable, and it made Cherno's mind hurt. "When you work in the ... pharmaceutical industry for a, bit. You can learn things. Many." She tapped her glasses gently. "That hand. Those hallucinations. Proxyprolingesalycic is not the best choice for you. You need something more potent and more grounding."

She handed the bottle to Cherno. "By the way," she added in her robotic tone. "We are all out of proxyprolingesalycic. That flood. Who knew. Well, it turns out you have no choice and must take this. But thou must, huh. Just like the choices life presents to you." She snatched the bill away from Cherno before he could even react, and walked away.

What the hell was that. Was he-- was he just scammed? Fucking--
    He ran over to the building and entered quickly. It seemed empty. Why was it empty? Was he hallucinating again? He rushed over to the counter, his tattered coat billowing out behind him in echoes of street rat qualities.

Oh fuck.

"Hello, young boy." The bespectabled old woman with the sagging cheeks turned back to him and smiled. How did she get here so fast?! Cherno was at a loss of words.

"Please. Did you think I was actually kidding you. That is a crime, you know." She adjusted her glasses slightly.

Cherno had enough of this. He slammed the table, frustrated.

"You seem to do that a lot."
    "Who the hell are you, really? Are you related to the--"
    He stopped himself from mentioning the e-mail. He-- he couldn't risk it. But it seemed so suspicious. The woman did not react at this slip up, and simply continued on.

the medicine seller

"I am your simple medicine seller."

Cherno was at a loss of words. He was done. He was so done. So what did he do? He just walked out, silently, with whatever remaining dignity he had intact, continuing to stare at the pills he had, never breaking eye contact with them. As he exited, he felt the gaze of the woman upon the back of his neck.

There was something about her that didn't sit right with him. As if she knew more about things than met the eye.

18. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John had finally made it to the Cathedral. His thoughts were an awful jumble of death and getting engulfed in explosions. His arms unhinged themselves from their crossed position. His fingers too cold to tell anyone where he was at the moment. And he still felt so tired. But he sighed in relief as his unhinged arms and fingers finally got flooded with outside warmth. The amount of people in the gorgeous building was few. Just perfect for John. This place was like a second home. He needed to sit though and so he did in the middle pew. Was approached by a middle aged portly fellow with oddly piercing green eyes. John took stock of how he commanded others with a firm but gentle hand.

This shepherd was a good protector of his flock. He sat and rested and waited, he was a new face, and he would be examined sooner or later. As predicted John was run through a cursory interview with the green eyed man, a widow named Mr. Shannery. 10 minutes later John could find no fault with the man and then John was directed to a closing then where he selected a white long sleeved flannel shirt and fitting blue jeans. In clean clothes John felt focused and prepared for anything, kinda. His phone began to buzz in his pocket as he was about to speak to Mr. Shannery, he huffed quietly but headed outside to take the call. His mother's voice was in his ear checking up on him while later giving him some interesting news she'd heard from fellow Bellhurst parents.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    Altair's smile never moved at all as he listened to the girl speak. "Nah I am not implying such a thing" Altair as he leaned back against his chair "lets recall all those meetings we had...to be honest, together as a group we suck at making plans. If anything gathering up together for something like this would be a waste." Altair said calmly. "I know what your thinking...a name like Heidi should be on the list correct...well to simply put it there is either two options" Altair said raising his clenched hand "one is that Crestatia purposely hid these people's name, in order to observe the strangers or secondly Crestatia merely recently added them to the game...most likely she added them at the 90 day mark and told them they had only 90 days to live" Altair said as he raised a finger with each point.

Closing his eyes Altair calmly smirked "Do note Temperance you can do whatever the hell you want, I am not trying to force you to do anything...I am merely putting up suggestions." Altair said as he let out a chuckle "Though you have brought up an interesting point...I am quite surprised that you decided to visit the cursed man" Altair said as he grinned happily "You actually do have a heart, that makes me glad" Altair said but before he could let the girl speak he placed his hand forward "wait before you say anything let me save you some time" Altair said opening his eyes as he placed his hands on his hips "Hmph as if I would care for some idiot who got himself curses, I was just strolling around and wished to grace the pitiable fool with my glorious presence. Stop thinking so highly of yourself Altair" Altair said doing a terrible impersonation of Temperance.

20. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]
    "I EFFING TOLD YOU SO. I TOLD YOU THAT HE WOULDN'T SIGN YOU, AND HE DIDN'T. NOW LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE. DO YOU FEEL GUILTY NOW? YOU DO? WELL, YOU SHOULD!" Aileen yelled. For the past half hour, she had literally been screaming at the television. She could not take all of this incompetence. I give up. She picked up the remote and switched off the tv.
    Aileen decided to do some of the house chores before her parents came home to avoid another lecture about being lazy. She began by washing the dishes, then vacuuming and mopping the floor. Afterwards, she cleaned upstairs as well.
    [​IMG]
    [ Tumblr DOTD ]

A motorcycle. Motorcycle. Death trap. Cristina's parents had always told her how dangerous one was and she had always agreed. She had never doubted them, especially after what had happened years ago. Aileen turned as the cyclist rode past her. He did not seem to notice her though. She continued to stare blankly until he was no longer seen in the distance.

"Cristina," said a familiar voice behind her. It startled her, causing her to jump. It sounded like a boy living at the same orphanage as her. Jeremy. He was the same age as her, and was really the only person at the orphanage who she had decent conversations with. He was also Tamora's boyfriend. When Cristina turned around, he continued, "You heading bac- were you crying?"

She tried to make her facial expression look as if he was spouting nonsense and shook her head. She opened her bag and pulled out her text-to-speech device. She typed quickly and hit enter. "No. The wind just blew into my eyes. That's all. But yes. I am heading back."

Jeremy looked dissatisfied but went along with it. He offered to go home together, and Cristina agreed. Not like she had anything better to do. As they were walking, she noticed the gift bag in his left hand. She typed into her device again, "Is that for Tamora?"

He nodded, "It's our two month anniversary, and I'm pretty sure she was expecting a gift." He sighed. She's expecting a gift? Isn't being together enough for her? Cristina frowned.

"Cheesy~," her device recited in a monotonous voice which caused Jeremy to chuckle. Cristina stuck out her tongue at him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.