♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jayn

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Welcome[/url] to the intermission!! If you have no idea what Revive is, that is OKAY! This is an original role play, and you do not have to be from the last one in order to participate. Literally everything that carries over from the last one is so subtle and so minuscule that it does not matter. Everything will be explained to you here--so this is very, very new-player friendly. This is not a remake or a sequel.

This is an open role play! No slots or anything like that.

What you need to understand from Revive is that there are strange phenomenons in our world; Things that are unable to be explained or, at times, logically comprehended. Sometimes we call the "good" events miracles, while we label "bad" happenings curses or plagues. Skeptics may refer to either simply as coincidences. ...What you are about to experience has zero relation to any of that. You--and your friends--are just entertainment. It's as simple as that.

With the last game ending rather abruptly, a Great Demoness has decided to extend her playtime. Due to the frustrations caused by the last game, Crestatia--the True Coordinator (or game master) is now using you to vent! You have, unfortunately, just gotten your life cut short. You and your friends now only have a mere 100 days to live. On the 101st day, you will all die at different times. Some will die in sudden accidents, others will be unnaturally compelled to do things that will result in their death. How fun!

You have just received your death sentence via email. Crestatia (she calls herself a demon, but you're very free to not believe this) is very clear;

Do not tell anyone (outside of those experiences the same thing).
    Do not attempt to take your own life.
    Do not make a deal with anyone other than her.
    Absolutely NO romance.

...And something else you can't quite make out.

Whether or not you comply is entirely up to you.

During the next 100 days things may get...a bit crazy. Good luck. The beginning of the RP takes place at school, the day after receiving the email. How your character handles the news is up to you. Please feel free to ask me /any/ questions at all in this thread or elsewhere. This probably looks as intimidating as ever, but it's really not that big of a deal or that difficult. Just communicate with me if you feel like you want to join but it looks super difficult or intimidating to you for whatever reason.
    [​IMG]
    [/url] If you join, please be willing to collaborate with the story line. Contribute. Don't just follow my lead. Throw some plot-twists in there. Have fun with it! This is a collaboration. Thinking of it as writing a story together.

If you kill someone off, you must do so with logical reason, otherwise Crestatia will revive them. Please do not kill someone just to do it. If you kill yourself, the same applies. Please have a reason.

If you ARE killed off, please talk to me. I have something for you.

While the role play is pretty much free-reign and able to be driven by anyone who is apart of it, if you do something too drastic or dramatic or...ridiculous, Crestatia will rewind time, or fiddle around with the scenario. That being said, please don't ask me to do something. If you have an idea that'll change things, just go through with it. If I don't like it, I'll do something about it.

The biggest, most important rule is to please not join if you will not be consistently active. I mean this. I mean this so hard, omg, please. Please. Please. Please. I beg of you. This is meant to be a consistent role play. If you're more concerned with making long, pretty posts than you are with actually posting, get out. I'll be expecting everyone--including myself to post at least once every two days. At least. Note: EVERY THREE DAYS IS EQUAL TO ONE DAY IN THIS ROLE PLAY'S TIME. So if you're not posting regularly, you're going to miss out on literal days worth of RP stuff. Stay progressive! If you don't follow the rule with activity, I'm kicking you out (unless you have good reason). No exceptions. It'll be like you never existed. I will not harass or chase you around asking you to post. Either be responsible, or bye. (Note: It's okay if you can't always post on time, but if you don't at least /say/ something to me and post when you tell me you will, there's a problem)

On that note, do not wait on me to post. Be self-sufficient and independent. Don't think "oh, well ___ hasn't posted yet so I'll wait" or treat it like it's a turn-based RP. Post when /you/ can post unless someone is legitimately holding you back. I am not your leader. If you have zero creativity or leadership skills, AWAY WITH YOU.

You should know your character's bio. I really hate bios in role plays, (I think it's unrealistic to know everyone's past and backstory before the characters even interact) but if it helps you to figure it out, then I suggest you write it down somewhere.

By the time the role play starts, your character MUST have somewhere to be contacted off-site. You can have a Twitter, Tumblr, LJ (or Dreamwidth) or Facebook for your character. Strong lean towards a Tumblr since it's easy to maintain and we could all follow each other, but any of those will do (please only choose one of the non-tumblr options if you for some reason cannot make a tumblr. If you need help making one of these for your character, let me know). You do not have to have this made when you first post your profile, but you should have one by the time the RP starts (if you have one before then, you can use the time waiting for fill it up with some content. Ask me if you need suggestions on what to do/how to do that).

Your character can only be ages 12-17.

You may have as many characters as you want. Please keep your character sheets SHORT.

During the 100 days, some of you may recieve PMs from me. These PMs may give you knowledge of something no other character knows of, or may be Declarations (or commandments) by Crestatia herself. Please acknowledge these PMs.

You may join at any time. Just pay attention to what's going on. If you're new and the RP is already in further, I'll tell you how to make your entrance. Anyone can join. I really don't care how long your posts are as long as they're competent and you're actually posting. One liners are fine, so long as they aren't constant. If you are booted from the RP, you may not rejoin unless I say otherwise.

This role play has the potential to be very fun! It should not feel like a chore to you or myself. I miss being able to role play to take the stress away instead of adding to it, so please, write with your heart. For those of you who actually enjoy role playing, this should be an enjoyable thing for you. I will be sure to make this plenty of interesting with more videos, voice clips and plot twists, so work with me!

For you idiots, no godmodding.

Also for the idiots, don't add counters to your own posts unless I ask you to.

While you're allowed to rejoin if you die, if you're just going to rejoin to do nothing important or just to repeat the same things or mistakes, don't bother. You can rejoin three times after dying for reasons other than breaking the obvious rules.
    [​IMG]

Code:
    [size=2][b]Full Name[/b]:
    [b]Appearance[/b]: (HQ picture only.)
    [b]Age[/b]:
    [b]Likes[/b]:
    [b]Dislikes[/b]:
    [b]Weaknesses/Fears[/b]:
    [b]Strengths/Talents[/b]:
    [b]Personality[/b]:
    [b]Sexuality[/b]:
    [b]Contact Information:
    Favorite Color:[/b] [/size]

[​IMG]

• [​IMG]

Full Name: Madeline M. Moore
      Likes: Anime, video games, music, gothic lolita attire, movies, the occult, trinkets and charms, books, knitting, baking, poetry, cosplaying.
      Dislikes: Meat, screaming/loud noises, optimism and sports.
      Weaknesses/Fears: People, crowds, panicked situations, being yelled at or verbally/physically rejected in any way--even if it's telling her a simple mistake she's made.
      Strengths/Talents: She has an ear for music and an eye for detail.
      Personality: Despite how she may look on the outside (loving colorful clothes and cute accessories), Madeline is extremely pessimistic and cunning. She has a bit of a superiority complex, viewing most of those around her to be scum. Whether this is a coping mechanism for her Anthropophobia or not is unknown. Those who do not know her well would assume she was friendly. She's a bit of a dork/weeb but if you call her out on it, she's likely to lash out on you.
      Sexuality: Pansexual.
      Contact Information: Tumblr.

[​IMG]

Full Name: Eleanora "Ellie, Nora" R. Lewis
      Likes: Sweets, dresses, fairs and carnivals, theater, fire, wands, old houses/mansions, scary stories, changing her hair style and wearing contacts, copying people, TV, video games, some anime, music, speaking in her own language.
      Dislikes: Spicy food, sleep, people crying, being yelled at, highly unstable people, people dying.
      Weaknesses/Fears: Heavy doses of reality, bugs, immense isolation, getting her hair combed.
      Strengths/Talents: Witchcraft, tongue twisters and solving riddles, incredible memory.
      Personality: Dramatic, theatrical, curious, energetic, playful, sometimes sarcastic, sometimes a trickster.
      Sexuality: She hasn't taken the time to think about that.
      Contact Information: Tumblr.

[​IMG]
      DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD DEAD

Full Name: THEODORE JAMES WELDON
      Likes: MATURE WOMEN COOKING GARDENING POETRY READING ACTING ART PUZZLES MUSIC.
      Dislikes: HIS PEERS SPORTS HIS NAME CONFLICT ARROGANCE UNNECESSARY CRUELTY HIMSELF.
      Weaknesses/Fears: HIMSELF HIS FAMILY FRIENDS INTERACTION SHARP THINGS FIRE SCREAMING
      Strengths/Talents: ARTISTIC HOBBIES BUILDING THINGS QUICK THINKING STRONG SURVIVAL INSTINCT INTUITION
      Personality: HE TRIES QUITE HARD TO REMAIN UNAFFECTED, QUIET AND NEUTRAL ON THE OUTSIDE. EVERY ONCE AND A WHILE, THOUGH, A SARCASTIC OR JUDGMENTAL COMMENT OR TWO SLIPS. HE IS VERY ARTISTIC AND INTROVERTED. A BIT OF A ROMANTIC, TOO.
      Sexuality: UNKNOWN.
      Contact Information: http://vanquished-soul.tumblr.com/

• [​IMG]
      > Full Name: Thomas B. Adams
      > Appearance: Here
      > Age: 17
      > Likes: Photography, video games, books, art, arcades(despite being bad at the machines), track, hyperactivity, oddities, antiques
      > Dislikes: His middle name, rejection, the impatient, people thinking he's a nerd because he reads, keeping still, the uncool, snakes, sweet meats, boredom
      > Weaknesses/Fears: Snakes, niavete, little sense of self, no sound(he must have some kind of constant white noise, or something similar to it.)
      > Strengths/Talents: Photography knowledge and skill, speed
      > Personality: Thomas is captivated with life. And with a love of odd things, he can come off as a pestering odd ball as well. But he cares alot about the opinions of those around him. Giving them what they want to hear and following the leader instead of taking the lead himself.
      > Sexuality: Heterosexual
      > Contact Information: Tumblr
      > Favorite Color: Sky Blue

[​IMG]
      Full Name: John K. Quincy
      Likes: The Bible, The Apostles, Jesus, John, The Cross, Reading, Prayer, normalacy, meditation, drama shows(secret.Shh), the cold, Christian Songs
      Dislikes: Technology, change, atheist, any other race that isn't Christian oriented.
      Weaknesses/Fears: Vanity, ignorance, the unknown, shallow, blind socially, blunt.
      Strengths/Talents: Stubborn
      Personality: His look persecutes you. You avoid him because you don't want to hear a sermon as you take things out of your locker. Shorts too short? Not in his hallway, shirt to small, his eyes will notice, and his lips will tell. And he does it, to save your soul.
      Sexuality: ?
      Contact Information: Tumblr

[​IMG]

Full Name: Duncan I. Knight
      Appearance: http://www.zerochan.net/857961
      Likes: His hair. The Goth Society. The Goth Society Forum. Stalking. Darkness. Metal. All forms of guitar in a song. His iPod. Vampires. Cold.
      Dislikes: Posers. Bright anything. Lycans. Rap.
      Weaknesses/Fears: Bright lights. Lycans. Photophobia.
      Strengths/Talents: Brookridge's Academy of Excellency's Soccer Captain.
      Personality: Vain. Boring. Darkness.
      Sexuality: Bisexual.
      Contact Information: (An unmade LJ)
      Favorite Color: Black of the blackest ink.

• [​IMG]

[B]Full Name[/B]: Aileen Elise Li
      [B]Age[/B]: 16
      [B]Likes[/B]: Ballet, Music, Shopping, Movies, Teen Dramas, Sweets, Food, Stylish-yet-comfy clothing
      [B]Dislikes[/B]: Oral presentations, insects, disorganization, being ignored, picky eaters, dieting and skipping meals
      [B]Weaknesses/Fears[/B]: Speaking in front of large crowds, spiders, disappointment, blood
      [B]Strengths/Talents[/B]: Ballet, Flexibility, Track, Baking, Painting
      [COLOR=#00bfff]Personality:[/COLOR] Due to her family situation, Aileen prefers to blend in and draw no attention to herself- unless she is on-stage dancing. She prefers to keep her opinions to herself, so don't even bother asking her for one. She tells everything to her best friend, Brian James Hemmsworth; including the fact that all she wants to be is a kid for once, but can't due to her fear of disappointment...
      [B]Sexuality[/B]: Heterosexual
      [COLOR=#00bfff]Contact Information:[/COLOR] Tumblr

[​IMG]

Full Name: Cristina Shannon Wilson
      Likes: Visual arts, sweets, dresses, nail art, outdoors, beach, summer, rain, conversation
      Dislikes: Spicy foods, sports, bullies, horror movies, staying indoors, winter, snow, liars, people who stay silent
      Weaknesses/Fears: Motorcycles, surgery, being bullied, physical activity
      Strengths/Talents: Sketching, painting, written communication
      Personality: Cristina is has aphonia and is not able to speak. Instead she uses her text-to-speech keyboard and notebook to communicate, and she has gotten really quick at using both. Her facial expressions are very animated, purposely, so that others can tell what mood she is in. Cristina is very opinionated, but cannot express all of her ideas verbally because of her condition. At times, this makes her extremely frustrated, and that is when people should just stay away.
      Sexuality: Heterosexual

• [​IMG]
      Full Name: Kallisti Q. Lein
      Likes: Music Quiet Books Anime Archery Open places Vanilla Coke Writing Special pens Art Cats Birds The Internet Winter Scarves Tea Video games
      Dislikes: People Loud noises Ignorance Incompetence Impatience Hot days/rooms/places Bitter things Arguments Her first name
      Weaknesses/Fears: Crowds Growing older Losing imagination Being severely injured
      Strengths/Talents: Playing violin/piano Writing Staying calm Archery
      Personality: Kallisti, or Quin, as she would rather have people call her, is a quiet person and dislikes being around more than a few people at a time. Although she is more of an introverted person, it doesn't mean she won't tell you to stop if you're doing something that annoys or bothers her. A lot of people think her cold or rude, but she just doesn't talk much. Well, maybe she is a bit cold, but it takes a lot to get her to be friendly with you.
      Sexuality: Pansexual

[​IMG]

Full Name: Harley J. Jackson
      Likes: Music Playing guitar / violin Video games Coffee People Forests Drawing Nighttime Sensuality Monochrome colors Martial arts Manipulating people
      Dislikes: Bright colors Mornings Mondays Silence Closed spaces Being without company for long periods of time Arguments
      Weaknesses/Fears: Losing possessions Letting one side take over the other Being stolen from
      Strengths/Talents: Playing guitar / violin Martial arts Athletics Manipulating people
      Personality: He contains something of a split personality. One part of him is kind and wants to make every one happy, and is protective, but the other part of him is malicious, secretive, and possessive. He's generally laid back, and smiles at anyone who looks his way. He's able to take care of himself since he lives alone, and away from his parents, and adores things like kittens and kits ( baby rabbits ) .
      Sexuality: Bisexual
      Contact Information: Here.
      [​IMG]
      Full Name:Vanille Vanilla // "Frostie" Violetta Frost
      Appearance:Here.
      Likes:Cold:warm weather coffee cute things music talking clothes masks ice cream pastels
      Dislikes:Hot weather bugs mud crying people seeing her face her face her tattoos sterile surroundings
      Weaknesses/Fears:Being made fun of the dark revealing her face
      Strengths/Talents:Being happy lying socializing her job
      Personality: Vanille is a happy, adventurous, but slightly obsessive girl. She dislikes people seeing her face, and so she is always wearing one of her hundreds of masks. Whether or not this is due to some sort of shame is unknown, but she's obsessive about keeping a mask on in public, no matter where she is. Often times, she's also wearing sclera contacts to hid her true eye color; for what this is unknown. She seems to have another side of her, but only shows it when she's on the job.
      Sexuality: Unknown
      Contact Information:Here.
      Favorite Color:#F69679// All colors

• [​IMG]

Full Name: Altair S Geis
      Likes: Relaxing, Martial Arts & Sword based shows/movies, hanging around with friends/acquaintances, being outside
      Dislikes: Inconsiderate selfish people that annoy others, those who are serious for no reason, those who take what they have for granted
      Weaknesses/Fears: The cold self he hides behind his facade. He fears that it will always have to use the facade instead of genuinely getting rid of the cold self
      Strengths/Talents: Hiding his true feelings, combat skills, calming people down
      Personality: Mostly never seen without his usual casual smile on his face. He is a very laid back person who is pretty friendly who likes to humour others (though not to the point of being a clown). He likes to playfully trouble his friends, but he makes it clear that they shouldn't take him seriously when he does. Despite this he is master of hiding his true feelings. In reality he is a very cold person who is actually trying to be the laid back person he looks like
      [​IMG]

Full Name: Zeke Zedler
      Likes: Guns, friends/ friendly acquaintances, playing around with people's fears, doing his "business", dishing out "punishment".
      Dislikes: Being bossed around, those that mess with his pals, things not going as planned.
      Weaknesses/Fears: He fears losing everything.
      Strengths/Talents: Street smarts, competent gun user, nimble
      Personality: Zeke is one who plays off the misfortune of others and uses it for his pleasure. He is cunning, selfish, and will do what he must to benefit only himself. He is great at deceit and tend to act like a nice well mannered individual. He tends to care for those that he deems useful. Its hard to get him mad but if you do he will throw a tantrum.

[​IMG]
      Full Name: Casey Heckles (originally named C, but some damn deity took the name)
      Likes: Fishing, Playing instruments, nice strolls, horse riding,company, justice!, beating down annoying jackasses
      Dislikes: Being called a girl, loudmouths, arrogant pricks,
      Weaknesses/Fears: Spiders
      Strengths/Talents: Surprisingly strong for his appearance, cunning, playing instruments, fishing (hidden potential)
      Personality: One thing one must know he is a very grumpy person. He is usually seen with a great big grin on his face, loves anything fun, and if a nice guy, but he loathes his girlish appearance with a great passion and gets grumpy very fast. He is pretty gullible.
      [​IMG]
      Full Name: Laurence McClean
      Appearance: Here
      Likes: GOD, KAMI, CRESETIA-SAMA, WHATEVER GOD CALLS THEMSELVES!
      Dislikes: Those who don't follow god ;_;
      Weaknesses/Fears: Failing god!
      Strengths/Talents: Kicking ass in the name of god! A lot of stamina (used to praise god), great opera voice!
      Personality: Devoted, loud, very sympathetic
      Sexuality: GodSexual Pansexual
      Contact Information: http://god-god-gooooooooooood.tumblr.com/
      Favorite Color: White

• [​IMG]

[S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Full Name[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] Abigail (Abby) Rider
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Appearance[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] She is really petite and one of the smallest girls around.
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Age[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] 15
      Likes: Ice cream, reading, fantasy, DRAGONS, comics, Nightwing <333, physics, people who are nice to her, good grades, puzzles, people who don't bully her, magic, archery, fencing, people who stand up for her, being small, chocolate, making other people smile.
      Dislikes: BULLIES, people who don't like dragons, dentist, pets, football, sprouts, team sports, dragon slayers, people who mock her, bad grades, getting told off, being the centre of attention, causing other people pain or sadness.
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Weaknesses/Fears[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] Graveyards at night, dentist, failing, getting in trouble, hurting those around her, generally socialising, being small.
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Strengths/Talents[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] Book smart, maths, science, english, acting, going unnoticed, smiling, being small.
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Personality[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] Abby is very hard working and determined, she does her best in everything she does. She’s a little lonely as she spends a lot of time alone and has very few friends due to being bullied constantly, for being a ‘nerd’, or ‘a boffin’ or a ‘teacher’s pet’. Due to this, she’s become quite shy and reserved but gain her trust and she will really open up. She value’s friends highly due to her time without them, so once she has made them she is loyal and a good friend. She’s quite optimistic and likes to think everything will always get better but when on her own can get quite down though she will cheer up fast with someone to talk to. She is also much more confident online than in person.
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Sexuality[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S]Hetrosexual
      [S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#8a2be2][B]Contact Information[/B]:[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S] tumblr

[​IMG]

Full Name: Matthew Right
      Appearance: http://goran.mobile9.com/download/media/442/animeguy4_uabax3v5.jpg
      Likes: Flirting, practical jokes, getting reactions out of people, food, being centre of attention, taking his top off, being well known, fighting, having fun
      Dislikes: Getting bossed around, being ignored, being hungry, losing, bullies, working, being bored
      Weaknesses/Fears: Being ignored, people forgetting him, being alone
      Strengths/Talents: Acting, playing jokes on people, running, flirting
      Personality: The ultimate flirt, Matt thrives on the attention, love him or hate him, he doesn’t care as long as you notice him. He will do anything to get a reaction and loves a good practical joke. He’s all for the fun and games but crack him open and who knows what lies beneath.
      Sexuality: Unknown but he'll flirt with anything with a pulse
      Contact Information: tisallfunandgames.tumblr.com/
      Favorite Colour: Blue

• [​IMG]
      Full Name: Cherno Plume
      Likes: Poetry, dancing, board games, climbing/hiking, puzzles, big coats, the cold, autumn, sweet food, vegetables and legumes, coffee, math and science, graphic design, Kantian and post-Kantian philosophy, clean rooms, left-wing politics, video games, anime
      Dislikes: Spicy food, all meat except fish, arguments, pastel colours, revealing clothing, arrogant attitude, history, Descartes philosophy, unclean rooms, anarchy, the colour black (ironically)
      Weaknesses/Fears: Fear of: eventual failure, inability to comprehend a situation, spiders, rats, wasps, contagious diseases, the dark, his mother and father, the state of his own body
      Strengths/Talents: Facing immense obstacles and challenges, analytical and abstract thinking, problem-solving, can play the trumpet very well
      Personality: Cherno is a quiet and sneaky, yet kind-hearted and careful fellow. He is typically pensive and melancholy, but this hides the burning flames of enthusiasm for his various interests, and he can get quite vitriolic, angry, and opinionated at times. He often spouts slightly sarcastic comments with a sweet smile. He is a neat freak obsessed with puzzles, typically carrying a Rubik's cube with him, and is slow to judge others. He gets very nervous around his fears, and any mention of his parents either shuts him down or flusters him.
      Sexuality: Demisexual
      [​IMG]
      Full Name: Marigold Roncesvalles
      Likes: arguments, showing off her tough attitude, flowers, pretty dresses, art (especially post 1900s modern), the colour white, spicy food,classical music, rock music, cats and kittens, volunteering, small animals, piano music, rap music, kindness shown to herself, hugs, tears
      Dislikes: math and science, the cold weather, ice, big coats, her locket, the people she knows, people in general, peace and calm, teddy bears, violins, sweet food, smoking, stuck-up arrogant people, the colour black, the person who gave her the locket, her family, herself, showing mercy to others, children, blood
      Weaknesses/Fears: the colour black, anything related to her past, showing mercy, showing self-restraint especially in terms of violence or substances, set rational paths of thinking especially with deductive reasoning, unable to see herself in a positive light, other people she does not know, her own sense of identity, the dark, being cold, being alone, fearing people will leave her, kindness shown to herself, her self-noted characteristics of inadequacy, claustrophobia, arachnophobia, hugs,blood
      Strengths/Talents: Arm-wrestling, speed, cunning, sharp thinking, wit, strength, street smarts, ability to handle most technologies well at first glance, good directional and navigational sense, extreme survival skill, good at cooking, art, and poetry, creative, very good acting and pretending skills, inductive reasoning
      Personality: Marigold Roncesvalles is what you could call a tough cookie. Strong and determined of mind, she takes the world with a rough, adventurous, and extremely callous attitude, showing little mercy from the little it has shown her. She is blunt and straight to the point, and often gets into - and enjoys - fights, with which her cunning deceit, trickery, and swiftness she often wins. However, she is slow to win the affection of anyone, and because of this and her past she often has enormous insecurities and problems in herself and her own conditions, often manifesting as another side of her.
      Sexuality: ???
      Leitmotif Style: Here

[​IMG]

Full Name: Olivia Toska Suchet (оливия тоска сушзт)
      Likes: tea | white wine | opera & theatre | classic literature | rain | philosophy | animation | worldwide cultures | westerns | languages & linguistics | poetry | desserts | fencing | tango | martial arts | boxing | mechanical repair | law | animals | detective and mystery stories | orphans | homeless people | mythology | witches | board & video games | umbrellas | dresses | art | her mother and step-father | the mountains
      Dislikes: coffee | red wine | calculus | arguments | raw meat | excessive sunshine | heat | blood | romance stories | cooking | tight clothing | arrogant people | murder | irresponsible people | puzzles she cannot solve | events beyond her grasp | her father
      Weaknesses/Fears: heights | eclipses | blood | puzzles she cannot solve | events beyond her grasp | laziness and fatigue | her occasional lapse in memory | tenuous relationship with her father
      Strengths/Talents: artistic skill | persuasive negotiation skill | fencer | boxer | practitioner of jeet kune do | deduction ability | observational talent | calm under pressure
      Personality: A student at Brookridge Academy for Excellency, her family is intertwined with the history and development of Brookridge. She reflects a manner of nostalgia -- her etiquette is what one may consider very "ladylike" and "delicate", and she seems to give off an aura of a past Victorian era. She is very calm under a majority of situations, and is extremely effective in hiding her true emotions from others. Despite this, she gives off an aura of pleasant, quiet, and mildly positive, yet melancholic comments -- one could even call it wisdom. However, she is decisive and ambitious, and a practicioner of many systems of defense that she considers integral to her personal philosophy of protecting herself and protecting others while pursuing a truth.
      Contact Information: tumblr
      Leitmotif: Here

• [​IMG]
      Full Name:Temperance Renee Spike
      Likes: swing sets, parks, music, sports, cheer leading, boys, shopping, Greek mythology, social networking, texting, playing with her dog, curly hair, her name, romantic comedies, love stories
      Dislikes: the dentist, academia, fighting, guns, know-it-all's, dirt/looking grungy, negative people
      Weaknesses/Fears: spiders, needles, dying, going deafness, being dumped, failing school-she's horrible in class
      Strengths/Talents: flexibility-from cheer leading, history class, making people smile, being a leader, working together, standing up to people that talk about her
      Personality: Temperance is that popular girl everyone loves to hate, liked for all the wrong reasons. She hates school, but fears flunking; loves mythology, but despises the thought of being lumped in with all the "weird-o" kids in school. She loves being the happy-go-lucky popular junior, even if everyone talks behind her back. she's not afraid to confront them, to tell them all off. She can be indecisive, but so are most people. She doesn't feel as explicit as people say she is, but her actions do tend to be frowned upon.
      Sexuality: heterosexual

[​IMG]

Full Name: Heidi Layne
      Likes: puppies, horror flicks, glitter, aliens, cartoons, mystery novels
      Dislikes: doctors, hospitals, boxes, plastic bags, the shade white, drapes
      Weaknesses/Fears: Fears- doctors & hospitals, syringes, belts & straps Weakness- diagnosed schizophrenic
      Strengths/Talents: her bubbly personality tends to be infectious and lifts spirits. even though she has a frail body, it is filled with strength when she panics.
      Personality: giggly and playful, heidi likes to laugh and finds most things funny. when she's under control and not having an episode, everything is fun. Otherwise, she's constantly panicking, never knowing who to believe or what is real. Heidi will often times act out in violent fits of rage unless medicated properly.
      Sexuality: heterosexual

[​IMG]
      full name: marina sario
      likes: boys, flirting, tarot cards, divination, palm reading, sex, sparkly things, dressing up, costumes, wigs, upbeat personalities, tennis, shopping, cleanliness, organization, her body, talking, seasonality tv, her family's wealth, helping people, her school, yoga
      dislikes: poor people, ugly clothes, unsatisfactory sex, other girls, people calling her easy, disorganization, dirt, clutter, doubters/unbelievers
      weakness/fear: having her advances rejected, emotional attachment, becoming a lower class citizen, snakes, boats
      strength/talent: seduction, divination, healing the mind, body, & spirit; tennis, flexibility
      personality: marina is a major flirt that often seems self-absorbed around other women, but a great listener among men. She loves dressing up and practicing her "psychic" abilities. She thoroughly enjoys having sex and likes to provide men with an outlet--whether it be some to listen or someone to sleep with, is completely up to them. She hates being around other girls and often times grows catty. She is an excellent secret keeper, keeping all of her clients darkest secrets sealed tightly inside of her. She loves to learn things about other people, but rarely reveals details about herself.
      sexuality: heterosexual
      contact information: deviantdivination.tumblr.com
      [​IMG]

Full Name: Bernadette (Bernie) Engel
      Appearance: click
      Likes: FOOD (native cuisines & dessert) American holidays outdoors all the seasons swimming warmth cuddling stars fire flowers turtles
      Dislikes: dead things scary movies misinterpretation sharp objects pork
      Weaknesses/Fears: dead things failing dreams misinterpretation getting cut
      Strengths/Talents: Foreign Language cooking botany swimming gardening
      Personality: Bernie is a very outdoorsy girly-girl. She likes cooking and gardening, is studying to become a Botanist, and cuddly atmospheres. She will often times get cuddly with people without permission, which tends to get her into a spot of trouble. She is studying abroad, due to her love of America, and fears getting into trouble because of ignorance.
      Sexuality: bisexual
      Favorite Color: thistle #D8BFD8

• [​IMG]

Full Name: Anthony Evans
      Appearance: [S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#ffffff]This[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S]
      Likes: [S][S][S][S][COLOR=#ffffff]Silence - Games - Things Going as Planned - Music - Playing Guitar, Though is A Novice - Fiction - Bright Outlooks On Life[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S]
      Dislikes: Loud Places - Feeling Cramped - Being Rushed - Criticism - Real Life - Rude People - Dancing
      Weaknesses/Fears: Claustrophobia, and does not work well under pressure.
      Strengths/Talents: Without a time limit or pressure Anthony can pretty much get any project done and have it done above standard. He's skilled in many areas, though a master in none.
      Personality:Sees life as a game and so he's constantly trying to 'level up' and gain new skills, which currently is playing the guitar. Some would call this a mental disorder, but to him it is simply the power to see 'beyond the veil.' Though he always moves on to the next one before fully learning whatever he's doing and can have a short attention span, only focusing during certain moods when he's 'in the zone.'
      Contact Information: [S][S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#ffffff]Tumblr[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S]
      Favorite Color: Red

[​IMG]

[S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#c0c0c0]Full Name[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S]: Elizabeth Marie Evans
      Appearance: [S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#ffffff]Here[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S]
      Likes: Coffee ◦ Rain ◦ Poker ◦ Reading ◦ Clouds ◦ Strolls ◦ Belts ◦ Boots ◦ Zippers ◦ Pretty Things
      Dislikes: Bright Sunlight ◦ Small Children ◦ Eavesdropping ◦ Being Interrupted ◦ Being Talked Down At ◦ People Who Beat Around The Bush
      Weaknesses/Fears: Can't Accept When She's Wrong ◦ People Thinking She's Stupid ◦ Needles
      Strengths/Talents: Has A Perfect Poker Face ◦ Quick At Making Up Her Mind and Accessing Situations ◦ Recovers Quickly From Bad Situations/Emotions
      Personality: Blunt and quick to the point, making her seem like someone who doesn't enjoy talking much. And while she may dislike long conversations about the same topic it's not entirely true, the conversation simply has to be interesting. Though she does start a lot of them, especially when she has a thought or something she wants to point out. Other than that she's a rather passive person, flowing through life on whatever may carry her.
      Sexuality: Homosexual
      Contact Information: [S][S][S][S][S][COLOR=#ffffff]Tumblr[/COLOR][/S][/S][/S][/S][/S]
      Favorite Color: White
      [​IMG]

Full Name: Sofiya "Daniel" Volkov
      Likes: Cats › Layer of Clothes › Dark Places › Usual Places › Praise › Smoke › Owning Things
      Dislikes: New Environments › Spotlight Stealers › People Calling Her Out on Her Hypocritical Nature › Challengers
      Weaknesses/Fears: Commitment Issues › Narcissism › Pyromania › Kleptomania › Remembering The Past
      Strengths/Talents: Singing › Getting Away With Theft › Excellent Pickpocket › Hiding Her Russian Accent (Expect When Angry)
      Personality: Daniel, as she prefers, thinks highly of herself though still sometimes has bouts of self doubt and depression in which she doesn't even have the energy to move. Though most of the time she roams the streets as if she owns everything, having few friends who she hangs out with and spends most of her time setting fires and stealing from stores, gas stations, and taking whatever else she can get ahold of. And despite hating people challenging her she loves proving herself to be the best at whatever it may be. If she loses, a wicked display of anger is sure to follow.
      Favorite Color: #EED5D2 "Misty Rose"

[​IMG]

Full Name: Elliot Anderson
      Likes: Blood ∙ Science ∙ Experimentation ∙ Psychology ∙ Masks ∙ Gloves ∙ Medical Related Things ∙ The Color Black ∙ Colorless Things
      Dislikes: Humans ∙ Interactions ∙ Demons ∙ Spirits ∙ Magic ∙ Things That Cannot Be Scientificity Explained ∙ Categories∙ Labels ∙ Names ∙ Physical Contact ∙ List Could Go On Forever
      Weaknesses/Fears: Darkness ∙ Physical Contact ∙ Physically Weak ∙ Breathing In Evil Air
      Strengths/Talents: Scientific Genius
      Personality: Even though he has a passion for hating nearly everything about humans he loves studying them and their insides. Learning makes him happy as does being able to do as he pleases. Other than that he is normally either thoughtful, bored, or numb.
      Sexuality: Asexual

[​IMG]
      Full Name: Hazel Aiken
      Likes: Sunlight • Moonlight • All Forms Of Weather • Sounds • Voices • Music • Animals • People • Learning • Dresses • Dancing • Games • Helping People
      Dislikes: Being Thought As Helpless • Being Trapped Inside • Complete Silence
      Weaknesses/Fears: Losing The Last Bit Of Her Sight • Heights • Clowns
      Strengths/Talents: Strong Willed • Heightened Sense Of Hearing
      Personality: As she started losing her vision Hazel became more appreciative of everything and started trying her best to help others and everyone kept stopping to help her. She hates it when people baby her, feeling like a burden to everyone. However despite her love of others and desire to help them she gets shy and nervous around most people.
      Sexuality: Unsure
      Contact Information: http://blind-not-helpless.tumblr.com/
      Favorite Color: #9932cc

• [​IMG]

Full Name: Allison Feng Zhao
      Likes: Games, friends, sweets, ice cream, making people happy
      Dislikes: School, homework, being a failure (I mean what?)
      Weaknesses/Fears: Staying in the fail zone, being such a fail, dishonoring the family, failing school
      Strengths/Talents: Faking being calm, sometimes being the comedic relief(depends on person), being super loyal to friends. Used to play piano a long time ago. Also used to take Latin, but can't remember a whole lot.
      Personality: Allison is the jokester of the groups that she is in. She tries hard to try to cheer up people by making them laugh at how insanely awkward she is. If this fails, doesn't matter, she woud just try talking about something or other. Until she runs out of things to talk about. Then it's just a forevermore awkward silence. However, the truth of the matter is, she has insanely varying levels of self confidence that fluxuate constantly. Thus, she ends up lying to people whenever they ask how she's doing. She will always say, "I'm all right." It appears that she trained herself to do this. Granted she's only like this AFTER she's acquainted with you. Before, she tends to be quiet and aloof. But if she finds an opening to speak/introduce herself without actually introducing herself, she will act on it. Nobody notices the "cool kid" hanging in the back. She also tends to take most everything seriously. If you say you've been possessed by a demonic being and nobody believe you, you poor thing, then by god, she will believe you. Tentatively. Until it becomes relatively clear you're not screwing with her. Because of her gullibility, there have been many a time that she was tricked. People these days lie like it's the truth.
      Sexuality: Straight? Could potentially be bi later on depending on what happens? Who the fudge knows?
      Contact Information: http://freakingtree.tumblr.com/

• [​IMG]

Full Name: Bronagh(pronounced bro + nah) D. Williamson
      Likes: Singing, Theatre, Gardening, Reading Books, Meeting new people, going strange places, moon and sun patterns, riding bikes, sunsets and sunrises, and walking down the beach.
      Dislikes: Homework, Stuckup people, Stubborn people, Artichoke, Brussel Sprouts, Reality Television, and Rap music
      Weaknesses/Fears: Fear of thunderstorms, wasps, and giraffes. Is not physically fit or at good terms with her mother.
      Strengths/Talents: Decent at writing, great at fishing, surprisingly good at rapping
      Personality: Bronagh is a very enthusiastic and outspoken person when she knows someone, but when she doesn't she comes off as very shy. When she is taught something and is certain she is right she is stubborn about it and refuses to believe the other side even if she's proven wrong. Although she will crack a joke at anyone, she is not quickly willing to "open up" to a person because she is worried she will be hurt, like she was when she was much younger
      Contact Information: http://littleweepingcherry.tumblr.com/
      Favorite Color: Orange

[​IMG]

Full Name: Jessie Edwards
      Appearance: Jessie
      Likes: History, helping others, animals, candies and cakes, tea(all types), making friends, learning about cultures, sketching
      Dislikes: Young kids, their voice, when people call her a guy, people overusing the words "sorry, like, and good", arguments
      Weaknesses/Fears: Never being accepted, getting trapped in a small space, getting in an abusive relationship. Is a recovering Agoraphobic.
      Strengths/Talents: Finding out information, knitting, recovering from a mistake, accepting being wrong, holding her own in a debate
      Personality: Due to being a transgender, Jessie often had swings where she will seem either "more girly" or "less girly" depending on the day. When "more girly" she tends to be more social and friendly, trying to be everyone's friend. When she is "less girly" she tends to hide in her room and read her history books. No matter which mood she is in though she is willing to help out anyone with almost anything.
      Contact Information: http://tea-cake-and-history.tumblr.com/
      Favorite Color: Yellow
    • Full Name: Benjamin "Ben" Ross
      Dislikes: Sports, humid weather, noisy crowds
      Weaknesses/Fears: Insects and spiders
      Strengths/Talents: Strong memorization skills
      Personality: Quiet and reserved, Ben is more likely to sit in a corner reading than to be socializing at a party. He openly shows his disdain for people considered "popular" in school, knowing that they wouldn't notice him. Despite this, he can be quiet outgoing with people he considers his friends.
      [​IMG]
      Full Name: Isabella Belmonte Ortiz
      Appearance: here
      Likes: mythology, fairy tales, medieval history, snow, winter
      Dislikes: being ignored, humidity, rain, her family, the holiday season
      Weaknesses/Fears: being alone, unable to swim, spiders
      Strengths/Talents: knowledge of certain myths, self-sufficient, cooking
      Personality: Due to her past experiences, Isabella has a bit of an attention problem. However, due to her quiet nature, this tends to manifest itself as bitterness rather than outright anger. Despite this, if she gets involved enough with what she is currently reading, she will be too caught up in it to care about anything else.
      Favorite Color: Light Blue

[​IMG]

[/url]
    100 Days Map
    Table of Contents
    NPCs

[​IMG]

RP Brainstormed: 10/2/12
    OOC Thread Created: 11/6/12
    Main RP Thread Up!: 11/12/12
    OPENING 1 is posted! xxx
    DAY ONE RECAP: 11/16/12
    R.I.P, Thomas Adams: 11/16/12 xxx
    Announcement: 11/16/12
    Nifty Calendar shared!: 11/17/12
    Announcement: 11/18/12
    Map of Coy City is done!: 11/18/12
    DAY TWO RECAP: 11/18/12
    DAY THREE RECAP: 11/22/12
    DAY FOUR RECAP: 11/25/12
    DAY FIVE RECAP: 11/28/12
    DAY SIX RECAP: 12/1/12

DAY SEVEN RECAP: 12/4/12
    Announcement: 12/7/12
    Flood House Statuses:
    12/9/12
    DAY EIGHT DAY NINE RECAPS:
    12/10/12
    DAY 10 RECAP:
    12/13/12
    HALF EXTENSION #1:
    12/13/12
    DAY 11 RECAP: 12/17/12
    Announcement: 12/17/12
    DAY 12 RECAP:
    12/20/12
    Announcement:
    12/24/12
    AWARDS #1:
    12/26/12 xxx
    ARK 2 STARRRRTO:
    12/27/12
    OPENING 2 is posted! xxx

2. Lite The Future

Full Name: Nicholas T. Marlin
    Likes: Anime, comic books, video games, cracking jokes, the color red, the color black, the colors red and black together, parkour, writing, attempting to imitate Street Fighter moves (but ultimately failing).
    Dislikes: Badly dubbed anime, being told his jokes are bad, negativity, bad internet connections, Being made to feel inferioir, failing at imitating Street Fighter
    Weaknesses/Fears: Inferiority complex (though he tries to hide it), being beaten upon, being made fun of, losing his small circle of friends
    Strengths/Talents: Can easily hide the aforementioned Inferiority Complex, Is athletic, can run away from dangerous situations quickly
    Personality: When he's around his friends, Nicholas (Or "Nick" as he likes to be called) is usually seen as the "funny guy". Always cracking jokes, albeit sometimes corny ones, and generally keeping a positive attitude. However, under this silly exterior lies a saddened soul who dreads his home life.
    Favorite Color: Red, black, or both.

I'm a Tumblr n00b, so I may need some assistance on adding content to it. Also, if I absolutely need to find a picture for my character, say so and I will. I didn't add one to this sheet because I couldn't find one that fit what I wanted him to look like.

3. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

> Full Name: Thomas B. Adams
    > Appearance: Here
    > Age: 17
    > Likes: Photography, video games, books, art, arcades(despite being bad at the machines), track, hyperactivity, oddities, antiques
    > Dislikes: His middle name, rejection, the impatient, people thinking he's a nerd because he reads, keeping still, the uncool, snakes, sweet meats, boredom
    > Weaknesses/Fears: Snakes, niavete, little sense of self, no sound(he must have some kind of constant white noise, or something similar to it.)
    > Strengths/Talents: Photography knowledge and skill, speed
    > Personality: Thomas is captivated with life. And with a love of odd things, he can come off as a pestering odd ball as well. But he cares alot about the opinions of those around him. Giving them what they want to hear and following the leader instead of taking the lead himself.
    > Sexuality: Heterosexual
    > Contact Information: Tumblr
    > Favorite Color: Sky Blue

----------SECOND CHARACTER----------
    Full Name: John K. Quincy
    Likes: The Bible, The Apostles, Jesus, John, The Cross, Reading, Prayer, normalacy, meditation, drama shows(secret.Shh), the cold, Christian Songs
    Dislikes: Technology, change, atheist, any other race that isn't Christian oriented.
    Weaknesses/Fears: Vanity, ignorance, the unknown, shallow, blind socially, blunt.
    Strengths/Talents: Stubborn
    Personality: His look persecutes you. You avoid him because you don't want to hear a sermon as you take things out of your locker. Shorts too short? Not in his hallway, shirt to small, his eyes will notice, and his lips will tell. And he does it, to save your soul.
    Sexuality: ?
    Contact Information: Tumblr (Underconstruction)
    Favorite Color: Puritan White

4. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Full Name: Brian James Hemmsworth
    Likes: Puppies, attention, acting, foreign languages, singing, scarves, warm weather, teddy bears, hugs, his voice, sweets, travelling, cooking, cute things, SNSD (specifically Yoona), glasses
    Dislikes: Prejudice, ignorant people, bugs, bees, self-absorbed people, cheese, rejection, winter, his appearance, arguments
    Weaknesses/Fears: Chucky (yes, that creepy killer doll from Child's Play), darkness, being alone or isolated, bees, rejection
    Strengths/Talents: Social skills
    Personality: Brian is probably the most social person you will ever meet; he loves to meet new people and make new friends. His closest friend is Ailee Elise Li, who is the only one who knows he is gay. Despite his seemingly outgoing and confident nature, Brian is self-conscious about himself. He desperatly wants to be liked, and will "improve" himself off of what people say to achieve this.
    Sexuality: Homosexual
    Favorite Color: Light purple

5. Jayn

Awesome! I'll walk you through it once you make yours. It would be nice to have a picture, for future videos and stuff. Thanks for joining!

Thanks for joining! Can you find a picture too, please? : )

Thanks for joining! PERFECTO!

6. Lite The Future

Alrighty! It's getting a tad late where I am, so it may have to wait until tomorrow, if that's okay?

7. Jayn

Sure thing!

8. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Jayn, I made a few changes to my application.

Could you edit it please in the OP?

9. Jayn

Updated. I'll be adding a character banner/header to your application with your picture now.~ Launching Photoshop.

10. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh great! Thanks so much! c:

11. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Full Name: Aileen Elise Li
    Likes: Ballet, Music, Shopping, Movies, Teen Dramas, Sweets, Food, Stylish-yet-comfy clothing
    Dislikes: Oral presentations, insects, disorganization, being ignored, picky eaters, dieting and skipping meals
    Weaknesses/Fears: Speaking in front of large crowds, spiders, disappointment, blood
    Strengths/Talents: Ballet, Flexibility, Track, Baking, Painting
    Personality: Due to her family situation, Aileen prefers to blend in and draw no attention to herself- unless she is on-stage dancing. She prefers to keep her opinions to herself, so don't even bother asking her for one. She tells everything to her best friend, Brian James Hemmsworth; including the fact that all she wants to be is a kid for once, but can't due to her fear of disappointment...
    Favorite Color: Pale Turquoise

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Jayn, you won't hate me if I join, will you? ; ~ ;

I know I'm so bad at keeping up with roleplays, but I try.

all the tears

13. Soranort Merlin's Housekeeper

Is there a limit number of players?

14. Jayn

Nope! Anyone can join. No limit or slots on players.

I won't hate you, as long as you keep up with it. >8)

15. Soranort Merlin's Housekeeper

Good, because I wanna join but I want to read "Revive" first, so I was worried I would lose the chance.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Just posting to declare my interest. Will make a character sheet later.

17. Jayn

Thank you for joining. :')

Updated the OP with the pictures under Cookiie and Drew's tab.

Also, Madeline is now following your Tumblr, Drew.~

Good idea. It's only three pages and the conclusion isn't clear (will be elaborated on either here or in the sequel), but it'll give you a good feel for Declarations and the nature of the old Coordinator and Crestatia.

Looking forward to it!

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Full Name: Kallisti Q. Lein
    Appearance: Here.
    Likes: Music Quiet Books Anime Archery Open places Vanilla Coke Writing Special pens Art Cats Birds The Internet Winter Scarves Tea Video games
    Dislikes: People Loud noises Ignorance Incompetence Impatience Hot days/rooms/places Bitter things Arguments Her first name
    Weaknesses/Fears: Crowds Growing older Losing imagination Being severely injured
    Strengths/Talents: Playing violin/piano Writing Staying calm Archery
    Personality: Kallisti, or Quin, as she would rather have people call her, is a quiet person and dislikes being around more than a few people at a time. Although she is more of an introverted person, it doesn't mean she won't tell you to stop if you're doing something that annoys or bothers her. A lot of people think her cold or rude, but she just doesn't talk much. Well, maybe she is a bit cold, but it takes a lot to get her to be friendly with you.
    Favorite Color: 1A5B50 ( Dark Blue-Teal )

19. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

Jayn, just to let you know, I edited my post with the tumblr link.
    I didn't change anything else though c:

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Full Name: Altair S Geis
    Likes: Relaxing, Martial Arts & Sword based shows/movies, hanging around with friends/acquaintances, being outside
    Dislikes: Inconsiderate selfish people that annoy others, those who are serious for no reason, those who take what they have for granted
    Weaknesses/Fears: The cold self he hides behind his facade. He fears that it will always have to use the facade instead of genuinely getting rid of the cold self
    Strengths/Talents: Hiding his true feelings, combat skills, calming people down
    Personality: Mostly never seen without his usual casual smile on his face. He is a very laid back person who is pretty friendly who likes to humour others (though not to the point of being a clown). He likes to playfully trouble his friends, but he makes it clear that they shouldn't take him seriously when he does. Despite this he is master of hiding his true feelings. In reality he is a very cold person who is actually trying to be the laid back person he looks like
    Favorite Color:
    Silver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.