⍭he ℱallen ⊱OOC⊰ [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Thank you. Accepted.

I should hopefully be finished writing the opening post today. * crosses fingers *
    [DOUBLEPOST=1368657980][/DOUBLEPOST]click

2. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

User Name: Bite the Dust
    Name: Joslyn Taylor Jones
    Angel: Azazel
    Appearance: Here
    Religious Views: Christian
    Personality: Joslyn is a disturbed individual who had trouble allowing herself to get close to people. She is afraid that if she does get close to people, the voices in her head may cause her to say or do something that will hurt the other person. Because of this, she tends to keep to herself everywhere she goes. Joslyn herself is a sweet girl and wants to help others. The voices in her head, though, they are a completely different story.
    Other: Near constantly hears voices in her head.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted~ Adding to OP riiiiiiiight now!

Edit: map updated!

4. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Seeing as I've never been to Oklahoma, I'm going to be guessing quite a bit when I create my first post, I've looked at satellite maps of the area, so I won't be blatantly off, but, again, since I've never been there I can only estimate on a lot of things... >.< I hope I don't cause problems.

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

That's okay. If you need help, let me know. I've been to Oklahoma a few times. Are you still having computer troubles? I won't demand you to post immediately if you are having issues with internet access at the moment.

6. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

User Name: Shadox D.
    Name: Dante Ravenheart
    Angel: Salgiel - Angel of Snow
    Appearance: http://www.goodreads.com/topic/show/360082-characters
    The second one down that says Mew Mew form. Imagine white hair, the black on the outfit being white, and the maroon on the outfit being grey.

Religious Views: Atheist
    Personality: Usually doesn't include himself in other people's business, but enjoys hearing it. Usually quiet. Very self-oriented. If you become his friend or are a very attractive person, though, he can become sarcastic, flirty, playful, and friendly.
    Other: Loves to dress up as a pirate and cosplay with Fox ears and tail. Swings both ways but a little more gayer. Enjoys stalking animals and people alike to learn about them. Has a connection with kids due to his inner playfulness. Fluent in both English and Spanish. Obsessed with wings. Has a darker side that borders on split personality.

7. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Username: lord-insan-E-O
    Name: Tyson 'Ty' Malone
    Angel: Zadkiel- Righteousness of God
    Appearance: uniform, street cloths is just a plain black shirt, jeans, and wears a brown leather jacket.
    Religious Views: Agnostic
    Personality: Ty is a nice, fun loving, and caring guy who takes great pride in his work. He is also very stubborn, has strong sense of justice, and hates being wrong about anything. He dislikes violence, only using if necessary and would prefer to use peaceful means to resolve a situation if possible. He has a very sarcastic attitude and loves joking around with people.
    Other: Has only been a cop for 6 months.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I'm a little confused by this. So is it just supposed to be the second image then? If so can you link to just the individual image. Or if you are looking for someone with white hair, zerochan is a good image source to look at. ( Use the tags: Original, Male, White Hair )
    2 things:
    First, being that this is an original RP, I need an original image. This is from Hetalia. I recommend using what i linked above.
    Second, I needed you to message me when you were almost done because I am in charge of assigning where you will start out. I don't need anymore people in California at this point. I would rather your character be in Galway, Ireland.

After these couple things are taken care of ( for the both of you ), you will be added.

[​IMG]

For everyone: please make sure you are reading everything and properly. I know there's a lot, but it's all there for a reason and is important. I wouldn't have it there otherwise.

Also, I am open to the idea of your character(s) going on a trip. If you talk to me, you could potentially get your character(s) involved much sooner should you wish by having them travel for vacation/business/field trip/etc. This is for those that have the ability to post more frequently and would like to get down into it sooner.

9. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

Ohhh I'm sorry. I hope that's better. Again sorry.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Yes it is, you are accepted. For the both of you, I have a skype chat for the rp where everyone can get to know one another and where I will often times share information in regards to the story. All major things will be posted here but if you would like to be in the chat, you can add me at: n-a-o-m-i- and I will invite you. I hope you enjoy the rp.

11. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

What just happened ?[DOUBLEPOST=1368807987][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Just ignore what I'm saying. It's the second picture down. I tried to get to just that picture but whenever I clicked on it it would take me somewhere else.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Okay will do. Accepted. I'll get you added when i get off work but feel free to start posting.[DOUBLEPOST=1368855028][/DOUBLEPOST]I planned on posting today progressing and revealing stuff, but it's been a long crazy day with little internet access and I'm tired. Tomorrow is day 4/5. If you haven't posted for day one yet, I suggest you get to it soon, unless you've talked to me. The OP has been updated with the new characters, the angel lists, the map, and any errors I may have made like writing Arch down as Aiden Pierce instead of Aiden Pearce. That is about as much as I have in me to manage for the night. Ah! My head hurts and I need sleep. I will move things along after work tomorrow.

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

_ B U M P

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I wanted to answer a few questions so that there is no confusion for any new members that are currently signed up for the rp or are interested in joining. Any other questions you have that were not addressed here or in the OP please let me know. I appreciate the questions because I want no confusion for my RP babies.
    You don't need that data at the top of your posts. It's just something some people like to do to go along with their banner ( which isn't required either ). Banners are a display of your character and often times have things relating to their personality or interest included. The text under my banner is semi for everyone's benefit. It contains the world map of everyone's location, my character's location, what day it is and the date. Along with a couple extra things just for fun. They are not required. The just help organize.
    You can control other characters so long as they are NPCs. ( non-player characters. ) They are just primarily unimportant side characters. Sometimes they help with character development, like a parent of your character. Other times they are just there for simple tasks like a cashier taking your character's order at the BK. You can control as many NPCs as you want so long as it isn't an issue and they aren't like every single post. Sometimes NPCs even overlap and with permission from the creator of that NPC you may be able to seize control over them, given the situation. Controlling NPCs is different than Godmodding, so you won't get a strike for it, but if you can't handle the ability to use NPCs, than I may ask you to stop.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I created a FAQS page. Any question that someone asks that isn't covered already in the OP somewhere, will be added to the FAQS page so there is no excuse for not knowing it. The FAQS page is under the Resources section. Here is an immediate link if you would like to look at it, but it currently only possesses the two questions that were listed above. I don't mind you guys asking things in the skype chat, but if it is something like this or kinda serious please either leave your question/comment here or send me a PM so that I can easily go back and view it at a later date should I choose to do so.

16. Rapid Ignis Destiny Islands Resident

Just how far can we take this NPC control thing? I'm going to list a few detailed situations, and I'd like to know what your response to NPC control issues would be. I don't want to do all of these, this is just for clarification purposes.

• Could you have an NPC directly interfere with another person's character? (IE: Have a randomly generated NPC attempt to mug another player, or arrest them)
    • Could you keep an NPC with your characters for an extended period? (IE: Have someone follow you around, almost like a companion or party member in a RPG)
    • Could you have an NPC indirectly interfere with another person's character? (IE: calling the police on them or stealing their car when they aren't around)
    If you could clarify some of these, that would be great.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Sort of.
    Yes.
    sort of.

In order to have an NPC you create interact with another character in those manners, you need permission from the other person. There will be times where i post as an NPC and have them do stuff to your characters but that is because i'm the boss and it helps with plot development. There may be times where i ask if anyone wants to control an NPC and use it for the task i request of them.

Other than that, it basically is just that you need permission to have an NPC interfere if your character isn't present as well. You can have an NPC with your character a lot, especially if it is family. A lot of interaction in the beginning will probably be with npcs.

18. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

BUMP​

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Just a reminder since today is the first 'end of day' that it ends in just under 4 hours and before it reaches midnight you'll need to end your day ( put your character to bed ). I added a Table of Contents under Resources!, it is there so that you will have a list of which post each day will start on. The day does not have to be started by me. Anyone can start the new day so long as it is after midnight my time. If you end your day after the day has ended, I will ignore it unless it's like within five minutes of the day ending or something. Otherwise, it will be a strike. Whomever starts the new day should add this to the top of their post:
    Code:
    [CENTER][IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/305/d/8/d8dd933985a202b99dc1ab74f494386f-d5jnd1q.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#556b2f][SIZE=17px][FONT=palatino linotype]DAY: ONE[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][COLOR=#556b2f][SIZE=17px][FONT=palatino linotype]Sunday, September 22, 2013[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER]
    [CENTER][IMG]http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/305/d/8/d8dd933985a202b99dc1ab74f494386f-d5jnd1q.png[/IMG][/CENTER]
    With the appropriate changes made. I.e. changing the day and date to match the one they are on. It will help people automatically identify that that post is the start of the new day. Plus it just kinda keeps everything nice and organized. K thank! :]

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

About this. . .
    I like that you are throwing in your own plot ideas, don't get me wrong. It makes things interesting and it is less that I have to come up with, but if you are going to do something that impacts everyone in such a manner, please talk to me first. This goes for everyone. I will undoubtedly say yes, but I need to know what is going on in my own roleplay. I will incorporate this freak electrical storm, I can assure you of that, but next time any of you want to do something to this nature, please talk to me. I was a little taken aback when I signed onto KHV at work to check my alerts and found out that there was some storm I had never heard of going on.
    So yeah, that's it. I'm done ranting now. I'm not mad or anything, I just want everyone to know what is what.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.