♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Hmmm... Interesting... So those not on the list weren't in the auditorium? XD sorry, I'm having trouble following.

2. Jayn

Mhm. Pretty much, yes.

3. Doukuro Chaser

oh ok

and wow no my baby but also his first possession im so proud for him

he's not dead though right

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Alright. I'm not gonna whine or say "I WANNA BE IN THERE!!!!!!1!!1111111" because i'm okay with either thing, but I do ant to clarify something:

The underlined red part is what i wanted to point out. If it's too late, okay, I understand, again, I just wanted to clarify that i was in the auditorium. c:

5. Jayn

Were you always there, or not? If you were always there then it's fine. You can be there. But the scenario between you two didn't finish. Which affects HeartlessOfLight more than you because I don't think he posted again. Sorry. I got confused because of all of the post edits between Agent and Flower. *Glares*

6. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Yeah, I was always there. Didn't edit my post once.

7. Jayn

That's fine then.

8. Lite The Future

I just want to add that I too intended to make a post with my character entering the auditorium after Hero of Time posted as his, but wasn't able to last night nor was I able to today due to having family members over whom I haven't seen in over 7 years. So I'd like to have Nick in the auditorium as well, if that's okay?

9. Jayn

That's a bit different for normal circumstances. It's okay for this one because HoT kind of godmodded you in there with him, but you guys need to post yourselves as well. (Bushy Brow did similar for Saxima's character, but Saxima still posted.)

10. Doukuro Chaser

sorry for that double post; got too impatient when it wasn't loading. normally more careful

11. Jayn

I'm going to let it be up to you guys how Anthony is affected.

12. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    sorry its been so long since I posted last, my internet stopped working D: and sorry for being confuzzling with the post edits, don't hate me forever? :3

13. Jayn

Today is the last day. Figure it out and put your character somewhere. Seriously, end the scenarios you're in. Some of you are already gone for the night or not planning on posting, but from now on please try. I know some of you guys think that super long posts are the only type of posts that exist, but it does not take more than 5 minutes to write a paragraph having your character go home or something. As I've said in the past to someone, long 'quality' posts are worthless if you can barely post at all because of them.

Next post I make will be settling Madeline down and writing a post to end her day/night. I'm in a terrible mood right now and some awful **** has happened IRL so EXPECT TOMORROW'S DEATH'S TO BE GRUESOME. I'm kidding -- not really. No, I am. (A little, except not).

14. Jayn

I'll recap later today hopefully. Until then... Day Five should start at 11:40am (meaning day 5 already started at midnight my time, but the starting post should take place at 11:40am for whoever starts the day off). Make sure to read Madeline's Tumblr post. You don't have to go. If you're not going to be around for the next few days, I suggest you don't because that will be annoying to wait on and stuff will happen.

15. Jayn

Pls stop posting in day 4.
    yamete
    water u doing
    iie

I'll write up a quick recap now.

16. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 4
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)
    [​IMG]

Elizabeth = character development?!?!??!?1?1!11.135396

John and Madeline interact. He gives her a ride to school and some clothes to wear. Her car won't/wouldn't start. She later ends up sleeping at his church.

YOU DAMN OLD MAAAAAAN!! First 100 D A Y S meme is born.

Thomas' death is announced at the assembly. Sad as **** but also kind of funny because we lost one our bells. Madeline and Altair are kind of crazy about it. Freaks.

FREAKY TIME AND POSSESSION **** WENT DOWN. TWO people will die on Day 5.

People. Asked. Terrible. Questions. Opportunities like that will not come often. If you have the chance, take it quickly and be smart about it. Don't procrastinate. 'A few moments' literally means a few moments only.

Anthony is dead. (I'M KIDDING).

Temperance has a sort of freak out.

Brian is super protective, but we can't ship them because he's gay.

Aileen's got sister issues.

M invites everyone to Lacey's to talk.

CONCLUSIONS/UPDATES?

When the day ends, the day ends. It is very important to finish your scenarios or whatever situation you're in before the three days are up otherwise everyone is posting in a different time frame and that's stupid and confusing. When the next day starts, you've missed your chance to post for the previous day.

I've said it before, but if you aren't planning on being around for the next few days DON'T GO TO LACEY'S. You need to be present, otherwise it'll just cause trouble. If you don't plan on actively posting for the next few days, DON'T GO.

17. Doukuro Chaser

I'm going to actually be present during day time so it should be okay if Anthony shows at Lacey's, right?

18. Jayn

Mhm. That should be fine. c:

19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The Map of Coy City And Surrounding Regions has been updated relatively.

A few new locations of interest have been added due to suggestions from other players. A few houses are missing, please get them in as soon as possible, thank you dearly!

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Madeline is so.....soo....****Ing Crazy! That's the only thing I could think to describe her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.