♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr ▣ logic mood: curiousinteraction: brian ooc:
    Cherno heard a chirpy voice come from his left. Huh? He turned his head.

Oh! It was the stylish kid. Their eyes briefly met and the boy quickly looked back into his lap. Whoops. Cherno quickly took this moment as his scanning point. He seemed like a very happy and overall confident person, but maybe a bit shy too. Sat with a clear and ready posture, as if he was curious himself. Really stylish. Probably had close friends. Cherno smiled. How nice of the young boy! And yet ... he seemed to have a secret, or some secrets. There was something he hid. Something that the boy gave off, perhaps it was through how he seemed to enjoy hiding himself with his stylish scarves. He couldn't catch it right now, though. Today's conference caught more of his attention than the boy. The boy definitely was pleasant, or at least seemed to be.

He turned back to Cherno and looked at him with a gentle smile. His radiant joviality seemed to be a lovely contrast from the people Cherno met yesterday and the day before.

"Hey there... Cherno, right?""We've never really spoken before... what a shame, yeah? Anyway, how are you doing? Any idea what this assembly could be about?"
    Cherno scratched his head, chuckling with the embarrassed point of having little idea.

"Yo, nice to meet you, brother. I'm definitely Cherno, you can call me that please." He looked at the boy, narrowed his eyes, and smiled. "I've seen you on tumblr too, but -- but not much, actually. You're name is ..." -- he took a stab in the dark -- "Brian, right?" He said the name very quietly, almost a murmur, so that he could avoid any potential embarrassment of identity. "I've been jammin', I guess. I hope you're doing well too? And past those formalities, I -- haha, I really ... don't have a clue what this assembly could be about."

He didn't have a clue what the assembly could be about. He had suspicions but no clues. Never any clues. Cherno silently frowned to himself, careful to duck his head away so the boy did not see him.

Past Brian, he saw a familiar girl sit herself down by his other side. It was, right, it was Aileen, right? They had talked a bit before -- and she, she was the one who crashed into that classmate a while ago in the hallway too. Ah. She smiled at them and he smiled back, turning back to Brian.

2. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

[ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Brian nodded to reassure Cherno. "Yeah, Brian's my name." He chuckled slightly as he continued to speak. "Ah, okay... just wanted to see if someone around here knew!" The boy's chuckle turned into a medium laugh with the realization that nobody had any idea what was going on. Hearing a familiar shifting sound, Brian quickly turned his head to the left to see Aileen sitting down.

"Hey Aileen!" Brian said cheerfully. He attempted to give her a hug, but it turned into a semi-awkward glomp with the position the two were in. He continued, "Aileen, this is Cherno." Moving his head back so the two could see each other, the boy gestured to Cherno. Turning to Cherno, he said, "Cherno, Aileen." His smile widened. Brian loved introducing new people and seeing a possible friendship flourish.

3. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Once comfortably seated, Brian gave Aileen a hug. Perhaps it had been the way the seats were arranged, but it ended up being, what she thought was, an awkward one. She wasn't complaining though, she didn't mind the hug at all. Aileen smiled. "Hi Brian!"

"Aileen, this is Cherno. Cherno, Aileen."

Aileen did a small polite bow towards Cherno after Brian introduced them. "It's very nice to meet you," she began, "I believe we had a short conversation on tumblr before."

4. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

The announcement to go to the auditorium still rang through his skull. He shook his head and and cleared it away. He spent the next five minutes with his club, praying for everyone as they did daily on every school morning. With that done, they dispersed into the halls, leaving John a few minutes alone until he opened the auditorium door and coolly kept his mouth closed. Keeping quiet for once and taking in the dark building's interior and the roses scattered on the floor.

5. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT !! WEARING !! }
    { OOC : BUSHY, THANK YOU. SERIOUSLY, I ALMOST FREAKED OUT. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : CONTENT }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx I still feel as if I have not come down from what ever cloud I was set up upon.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Although I am for sure this a feeling that cannot last . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I cannot help but want to feel like this, forever.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx In the morning, Kallisti had waken up feeling refreshed and content with what the day might bring. Since last night was such a smashing success, she felt like nothing could really bring down her mood, today. Of course, she knew she was lying to herself, but as she got ready for school, it really felt like she could smile at everyone. Or . . . Perhaps she was thinking to far into it for that, she definitely couldn't smile at everyone, but last night was a very good night for her.

Just like usual, Tyler met her at the door, and they hopped in her car to get to school. They both spoke so animatedly about last night, and there wasn't one thing Tyler said that didn't make her break out into all smiles. They had found, when they arrived at school, that they'd be missing the first period of the day for a school assembly, and Kallisti was a bit surprised, since it wasn't often that they had those. so bags in hand, Tyler and Kallisti made their way to the auditorium as they were told.

" I wonder what this might be all about, " Kallisti said to Tyler quietly, glancing around to find numerous people from the e-mail. Would she ever refer to them as anything else? It seemed a pity for them to be associated with such a poor thing. Perhaps one day, she could call them friends - or . . . perhaps not.

They were directed to seats, and the two waited for the assembly to begin.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"YOU OLD FRIGGIN B******" yelled the not too pleasant Altair as he rushed out of bed

"Good morning Alair, had a nice beauty sleep" the old man said nonchalantly as he sat downstairs reading his newspaper

"BEAUTY SLEEP MY ASS WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU WAKE ME UP?!?!" Altair yelled as he began to toss on his clothes in a quick procedure. He was very late at this point, if he hurried he would have had a chance of reaching school on time but there really wasn't any time to waste.

"Come now its not my responsibility to wake you up for school" the man stated without a care in the world

"YOU DAMN OLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN" yelled Altair as a sudden a series of loud booms echoed the house. It was a quick event that happened while Altair was busy putting his last sock. Upon placing his last sock on on he didn't realize just how close he was to the stairs. After tumbling down the stairs Altair just laid on the ground "I-I'm alright" Altair said with a groan

"Thats good...best hurry if you want to reach in time though, the car is out of commission so you'd better run" The old man said with a sly grin

"YOU...DAMN...TROLL" Altair struggled to say as he rose to his feet. Upon standing up he noticed a plate of buttered toast in front of him, definitely work of the old man. Letting out another groan Altair merely took the piece of toast and rushed forward. With shoes and jacket on he rushed out of the house and dashed over to school, munching on his toast as he did so. He could not afford to be late this time, his teachers were starting to get annoyed with his constant late arrival so he had to at least reach on time today. His body ached him, but he had to endure.

With just a few minutes to spare he zoomed through the halls, making extra careful not to slam into anybody. "Gonna make it" Altair muttered as he slid into the class room and let out a relaxed smile "just in time" Altair muttered quietly in relief. With a relaxed smile Altair started to head to his seat, but then he realized the classroom was empty...and then it hit him.

As he stared at the message on the chalkboard Altair's eye began to instantly twitch "An assembly...in the auditorium" Altair grumbled as he rubbed his temples. With that the defeated Altair walked off towards the auditorium. When he arrived he just sat at a random spot, too fatigued to taking notice of anybody sitting around him. For now he crossed his arms and waited.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]

WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC |

[​IMG]
    More familiar faces poured in and then she heard the rest of the doors to the auditorium being closed. A bell rang, but it seemed to be one of the scheduled ones. She felt a little queasy around all of these people, but at least it was quieting down now...for a moment. Darkness hit them and some of her less mature schoolmates shrieked and giggled. She slunk down into her chair and groaned, rolling her glaring eyes before setting them on the slowly illuminating stage.

Principal Havens walked out in front of a center podium with a white sheet of paper in his hands. He tapped on the microphone annoyingly before gazing out blindly into the audience. It looked like he wasn't quite sure what to say. He seemed a bit nervous to Madeline, then looked somewhere offstage for an awkward moment before clearing his throat.

"Good morning, Bellhurst." It didn't seem like he meant it as he gazed down at the paper. "Some of you may already be aware of why we're here today, but...First, I would like to apologize for the suddenness of this assembly...I...We...."

He removed a pair of fogged up glasses and squeezes his temples with a firm hand and a shaky sigh.

"I stand here before you with an enormously heavy heart...This school has always astounded me with it's immaculate sense of community and togetherness. We are a family here at Bellhurst...Which is why it pains me so much to inform you all that on Saturday, December 1st, we lost one of our bells."

Oh. Someone died.

"Here today with us are the parents of our student, Mr. and Mrs. Adams. I ask that you give them your utmost respect and attention."

Adams.

He stepped away from the microphone and off off the stage, just as nervously as he had approached it. A feeble looking couple took his place. The dark haired woman was convulsing with sniffs, holding the man's hand for dear life as he lead her to the podium and murmured words Madeline could not hear against her cheek. Someone towards the front of the auditorium began wailing uncontrollably. A girl? Did she know the victim? Madeline almost felt a pang of empathy for her. Almost.

"My Thomas...My Thomas was a good boy. He had a thirst and an energy for life. He-he saw the beauty and detail in everything, and he couldn't...He couldn't not see it, he..."

It took her a few seconds, but once she registered it, the words of the breaking down mother on stage were completely muted to her.

Oh.

The traffic. The crowds. His disappearance. This assembly. The white roses. That email. That email. Oh no. Thomas was dead. He hadn't stood her up, he was dead.

Her mind flashed back to a Tumblr post of Quin's and she almost vomited on the boy in front of her, covering her mouth with her gloved palm and closing her eyes. Oh no.

Oh, wait. No! He hadn't stood her up...He didn't leave her, he was just dead. Good! He had been honest. He came, and he was waiting for her, wasn't he? That was...the sweetest thing anyone had ever done for her. He was a good person after all. She was glad. She was so happy, she swallowed back the bitter fluid in her throat and smiled.

The stage lights dimmed down and a projection screen was pulled. A slideshow of some of Thomas' photography started playing and she took a deep breath. Wow. What a relief. She gazed around. No one else looked as elated. It would probably be a bad idea to rejoice so blatantly, so she molded her expression back into a neutral one.

8. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : BUSHY, THANK YOU. SERIOUSLY, I ALMOST FREAKED OUT. }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : TROUBLED }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx This feeling of elation, it was far too good to ever have a chance of lasting.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I no longer am so sure about practical jokes, they now make me uncomfortable.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx The lights of the auditorium dimmed at Kallisti came to attention, watching as the principal, Mr. Havens, walked onto the stage, a piece of paper in his hands and he called the rest of the large room's attention to him. He seemed rather . . . distraught about something, Kallisti observed, and so her interest in what this was all about was piqued, and she leaned forward slightly.

He began to speak in a very half-hearted and heavy way, and Kallisti then knew that something was definitely wrong, " I stand here before you with an enormously heavy heart . . . This school has always astounded me with its immaculate sense f community and togetherness. " he went on, and she sighed, thinking to herself the many, many things that were wrong with that statement, " We are a family here at Bellhurst . . . Which is why it pains me so much to inform you all that one Saturday, December 1st, we lost one of our bells. "

Inside, Kallisti chuckled, musing how silly that sounded, " one of our bells ", but then the meaning of what he said sunk in; a student, they had died, " Here today with us are the parents of our student, Mr. and Mrs. Adams. I ask that you give them your utmost respect and attention." . . . Adams? Though it was visible to no one else, Kallisti's hand tightened slightly into her dress, wondering if the name was just a coincident or not.

An ailing couple took the principal's place on state, and the woman looked like a complete wreck grasping on to her husband's hand as if it was her only lifeline. Someone else began to cry and Kallisti almost scoffed at the behavior, but thought nothing more of it. The couple went on to say a few things, but all Kallisti heard was " Thomas ".

Thomas.

Thomas.

Thomas.

What? Her mind began to reel at Saturday's events; she thought Thomas had stood Madeline up. She almost hated him for it. He couldn't be dead. She remember passing by the scene of the accident - she had seen his malformed corpse. She had seen Thomas' dead body. Thomas. He asked Madeline out. He had a crush on Madeline. He really liked Madeline. And he showed it.

. . . The e-mail. Or was it just a play with the strings of fate? A coincidence? He was very unlucky . . . Kallisti didn't know what to feel, think. She had been the last person to talk to him, ever. How was - how was she supposed to feel about this? Quickly she scanned the crowd to find Madeline's distinguishable face, but with no luck, what was she supposed to do? Keep everything to herself about this? No. That e-mail. She needed to talk to someone about it. Not Tyler, no. She wanted him to think nothing about that e-mail - but he was bound to, right? Thomas' name was on it.

Regardless of the outside of her mind, Kallisti couldn't pay attention. Thomas was dead, and that was the end. Whether it made the e-mail true or not, she didn't know, but this was grave news, indeed. Until she could be alone, she would look completely unfazed; Thomas who? No, no, she had never met him, before . . . Her stomach dropped, and Kallisti couldn't help but think that if Melissa knew this . . . Oh, would she suck it up like mosquito to blood.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

All the fatigue and pain immediately faded away in a mere instant. The voice of the principal struck his attention clear and precise. Having first believed this assembly to be one about a boring celebration speech or something, Altair immediately narrowed his eyes as the principal spoke about the teen's death.The name Thomas Adams echoed through his mind.

At first Altair had never really paid attention to the names in the email, but it seemed fate had wished for him to encounter the name. It happened last night when he returned from the concert, the name Kallisti had bugged him to the point where he just had to figure out why. True the two of them had encountered each other before, but he felt there was something more to it. In the end he realized just what it was...the email. This time he made sure to memorize the names, and that led to him recalling the boy's name.

This death that took place was one that he knew would affect a certain group of people...

Where they scared?

Where they quivering in fear?

Or maybe they still refused to believe in the email?

Whatever the case may be, things got...interesting. Did the boy truly break a rule and get punished for it? or maybe it was just a coincidence. With this Altair merely sat back and placed his hand over his mouth. Such an action was normal in the eyes of the other students coping with the sudden shock. Little did they know a sickening smirk formed underneath that hand. Altair was sickened, not at anybody, only himself. Just how could he smirk at a death like this? Was it because of the death?....no he was not such an evil person to do so, maybe just maybe it was because "C" was finally offering him something he sought long ago.

10. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John carefully absorbed the information being delivered to them, never once thinking about the email he and the others received. When he finally heard their principal announce the parents of the energetic photographer would be speaking, he gasped. He may have thought that Thomas wasted his talents on the wrong heathens and things. He never once turned John away or shirked him as a Jesus freak.

This death left a sad feeling in his heart, Thomas Adams may have been a heathen, but even John would admit that this felt too soon. His mother would hear about this.

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abigail's grin shattered as she realised someone had died. Her eyes blurred beneath her glasses, she couldn't even begin to imagine what his family and friends were feeling right now. She'd never really spoken to Thomas but she knew for sure that he'd never joined in when she'd been picked on, why had his life been cut short so soon? She clutched her scarf tightly, it just served as a severe reminder of how mortal they were, how fragile life was and how easy it was for it to be taken away before your time. Through blurry eyes she just watched the pictures of Thomas Adams.

Thomas Adams.

The name seemed familiar, though she wasn't sure where from. She knew she hadn't spoken to him before and it wasn't from his pictures, so where did she know it from? The email. The thought struck her like a ton of bricks. His name had been on the list, she was certain of it. She'd completely forgotten about the email after yesterday had been so good but now. This was silly, it had to be a coincidence. Still she couldn't help thinking back to the list of rules and wondering if he had broken any of them, what if this was his punishment? She shivered. No, no, no, she was being ridiculous, how could someone murder them like this? Her heart was beating so fast as the 'What if's swirled round her head. Maybe this wasn't a joke after all. But that would mean that she...and Tyler..and Quin...and all those others had like 3 months to live. She just wanted to run straight out of the room, it was getting unbearable but she managed to remain in her seat getting increasingly more uncomfortable. She looked around the room quickly, she needed to talk to someone about it, anyone, but who??

12. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr]​

Chase got focussed the moment the principal began talking, at the mention of losing a Bell Chase mouthed the words "Oh god." Chase continued to listen as Thomas's parents began to talk "Poor Thomas." Chase murmured to himself. He didn't personally know Thomas but from the slideshow and the way his parents spoke about him he seemed like a wonderful person. He'd have to tell his parents about that. Chase sighed, it was quite sad really.

13. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 4
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    "I stand here before you with an enormously heavy heart...This school has always astounded me with it's immaculate sense of community and togetherness. We are a family here at Bellhurst...Which is why it pains me so much to inform you all that on Saturday, December 1st, we lost one of our bells."
    Ash looked at Principal Havens' face, how gloomy he was. But wait, who were behind him? Ash recognized the two behind Mr. Havens as....
    Mr. and Mrs. Adams, Thomas Adam's parents.
    Then Mrs. Adams went up to the stage and said, "My Thomas...My Thomas was a good boy. He had a thirst and an energy for life. He-he saw the beauty and detail in everything, and he couldn't...He couldn't not see it, he..."
    Then Ash remembered hearing about the accident from one of her bandmates, the accident at the fancy cafe.
    Thomas Adams could have been the victim of it.
    As Ash was thinking about that possibility, the lights dimmed and a slideshow of what looked like Thomas' photography came on the projector screen.
    "Rest in peace Thomas Adams," She whispered to herself, "The first victim of Crestatia."

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

The lights soon dimmed around the auditorium as the light on the stage illuminated. Out walked Principal Havens with a solemn expression on his face. "Good morning, Bellhurst. Some of you may already be aware of why we're here today, but...First, I would like to apologize for the suddenness of this assembly...I...We...."

Brian noticed Principal Havens rub his temples. Uh oh. "I stand here before you with an enormously heavy heart...This school has always astounded me with it's immaculate sense of community and togetherness. We are a family here at Bellhurst...Which is why it pains me so much to inform you all that on Saturday, December 1st, we lost one of our bells." The boy gasped slightly as he continued. "Here today with us are the parents of our student, Mr. and Mrs. Adams. I ask that you give them your utmost respect and attention."

Adams... Adams... oh, Adams. The sixteen year old felt a shiver roll down his spine and spread to his body. Adams as in... Thomas Adams? He gulped as a heartbroken couple slumped to the stage. The woman's voice was shaky and uneven, but Brian figured out what she was trying to say. He felt his heart drop as the slideshow started. Tears began to stream down the boy's face as the final realization kicked in.

...The students that were present... the email... poor Thomas... this 'C' person meant business, and that email was no joke. But then that means... they only had ninety-seven days left to live...?

15. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ LEVEL FOUR - BGM - STATUS: SCARED - UPDATE: N/A ]
    Adams. Thomas Adams. Unless there was someone with the same name that had been one of the receivers of this horrid email. Horrid? Yes even if it was a quest it was a horrid one, for now one of the players had died. Sure he would be okay with a NPC death, like one of the teachers, but everything changed when it was a player who had fallen. It didn't even matter if the two knew each other or not past that.
    Did he break a rule? He broke a rule didn't he. So he had it coming. But to die... No that wasn't cool at all. And it would be even less cool if more died now. But he couldn't stop thinking about how many of them talked about it, in public places no less. He even warned them! He warned them and this still happened. What hero allowed one of his fellow knights die? A worthless one, that's what. Worthless!
    Instead of sitting here and continuing to do nothing he stood and proceeded to the doors. He heard his teacher calling after him, but they soon stopped. Probably since now was not a time to be loud. His first period teacher knew that he was a special case and always treated him kindly for it, allowing him to get away with even his outbursts. So now would be no different. And the other teachers probably thought he just had permission to leave, if they even saw him in the dimmed lights while everyone was so focused on the slideshow and Thomas' parents.
    Anthony hardly stopped to think about it though, soon finding himself in the halls now. He wasn't sure where he was going, just that he needed to get out of there. Away from reality. He didn't get that far though, just around the corner before he crouched down and put his hands on either side of his head. How pathetic, for the mighty hero to be here now, shivering and on the verge of tears.

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Those words ran through Xavier mind over and over again as he thought back the the accident he'd seen at the cafe. Was that were one the student died. His thought was confirmed when the parents of Thomas were introduced on the stage. Eventhough he didn't really speak to Thomas, h couldn't help but feel sadden by the news. What of the email had something to do with it. What if Thomas had done something that went against what C. had said, and this was her way of letting them know that she was watching them. If that was the case, who knew what would be in store for them.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    ~~Tumblr~♥~ Mood: Shellshocked~~OOC: Going to cry...So far behind~~ Day: Four ~~
    Temperance's alarm went off at five, per usual, but she had lounged around in bed for an exceptionally long time. She wasn't going to go to school. It was bound to be a horrid day that she just didn't want to face, but ultimately, she gave in. There was a game tonight, after all. If she didn't show up for school, then she couldn't perform. Those were the rules. It wouldn't reflect well as squad captain to miss a game. She managed to pull herself out from under the covers and shower quickly, changing into her cheerleading uniform after.
    She had pulled her hair into a curly messy bun and attempted to lather on enough make-up to cover the three days of crying, it didn't help. There were still puffy bags under her eyes and they still appeared to be bloodshot. No sleep and constant tears tended to do that to a person. Temperance didn't have her usual glow about her that normally accompanied her when she was dressed for a game. Today would be torture and she wasn't excited. If the fact that she would evenitably face Josh wasn't enough to ruin her morning, then her car would add to that. The cold had made it stall four times when she tried to get it running.
    She had almost given up completely when it finally turned over on the fifth go. Lindsey had sent her a message saying that first period was cancelled for some announcement. That was good at least. Then she wouldn't be late and she could start the day with Ancient World History, the only class she excelled in.
    Her bitter mood reflected off of her as she walked the halls of Bellhurst, seemingly clearing a path everywhere she went. No one pestered her or asked how she was doing. It was pretty obvious to anyone that looked. Temperance wasn't doing well. Lindsey sidled up beside her as she entered the auditorium and directed her to the back row of seats the other cheerleaders had acquired. They all kept nervous eyes on her, but no one asked. They had been trained well. The only one that seemed unhindered by her bad mood was Lindsey. She chatted to no one in particular about how her weekend was. Sometimes it really was nice to have her around. It eased the tension at least a little bit.
    Temperance had taken notice to the rows of white roses and the overwhelming aroma of flora. She wrinkled her nose, but raised an eyebrow piqued with interest. The lights dimmed and the rest of the cheerleaders, including Lindsey, fell silent.
    An accident? Her mind was reeling. The traffic and the police cars? Is that what it was about on saturday? The principal introduced the parents of the student that died. He didn't say who it was, but enough was given away. Mr. and Mrs. Adams, their son Tommy. Tommy....Tommy Adams. Her heart sank. A whole new flood of tears was about ready to give way, not for remorse, but for fear. Was it really an accident? Something inside her nagged at the idea that it wasn't. It was just too coincidental.
    Her heart started pounding, and she could feel her hands shaking. She managed to make it the whole way without seeing Josh, but now this? As if her morning wasn't bad enough. Don't be selfish. All you're doing is thinking about how pained you are, when these people just lost their son. She scolded herself. It was a living nightmare. One none of them could possibly wake up from, just fall asleep to and innevitably die from. Were they all really going to die in what was it...ninety-six days? Were her days literally numbered for herself and the others listed in the email? Temperance took a shaky breath, feeling ready to vomit.
    [ooc: really really long post....soooo far behind. today is a nightmare at work. wrote up a great post last night at wal*mart only to have my phone screw me over and lose it. have only skimmed through the majority of the posts and ready the couple that seemed most important. will go back and read the pages of others after work if i haven't died by then, when i get home. dear lord help me....every last cell in my brain is ready to explode.]

18. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC ~ ♪Listening to♪]

Tyler wondered the same as Quin as she quietly expressed her question when they took a seat. It didn't take long for Mr. Havens to appear. What was said next... came as a complete shock. A chill swept over the entire Auditorium at Haven's words... A student... had died?

...And then came the name.

'Thomas.'

Thomas?... b-but...

Tyler himself didn't know Thomas all that well. He'd seen him around every now and then, and followed the guy on Tumblr... but he didn't know him that well at all... a shame. Now he never would. But something else rang in Tyler's mind. Something he'd been pushing back thanks to all the excitement and good feelings of Quin's concert. The email. ...Thomas's name had been on the email. "...that's just... a coincidence... right?" He mumbled quietly... so quiet that nobody but Quin would be likely to hear him. At this point his face had paled rather considerably. It was no secret that Thomas had liked M. It was always obvious with their Tumblr messaged... was he killed because of that rule in the email... NO ROMANCE. ...No. It was just not possible. What could take somebodies life as easily as that just because of the words of a stupid email. ...C? Who the hell was this C? No... whether it was denial or just... common sense or whatever, but Tyler couldn't believe that this was possible. ...but what would it take to prove such a thing? To put minds to rest... no deaths would have to occur. But... to prove it was real... it would take... more? No! That just wasn't right at all! Every name on that list... was a person. A living being. Who had a family, a history... who... hadn't lived a full life yet. It was just... too horrible to imagine if the email was true. Tyler tried to bring himself back under control and took a glance at Quin who... seemed unfazed... but Tyler knew better. Just because she looked unfazed didn't mean she actually was. However, again just like before, Tyler knew not to push it. If Quin wanted to talk to him, she already knew she was able to whenever she was ready. So instead... all Tyler did as a good gesture of friendship was place his hand over Quin's and give it a gentle squeeze to show his support. His mind wondered briefly to the others on the email. Were they having the same thoughts right now? ...Quin's name was on that list. So was Abby's. M's... That Cherno guy... and several others all from this school. What had any of them ever done? What had Tyler himself ever done? ...No! ...That list was just... and Thomas's death... how could it be anything but a coincidence. Tyler forced himself to calm down once more. He was fine. He would continue forward just as before, strong willed and staying true to himself, and most importantly; he'd be there for his friends, old and new. That's what mattered.

19. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Before a proper conversation could start between Cherno, Brian and Aileen, the bell rung and the auditorium lights dimmed. Aileen moved her bag from the seat onto her lap and sat back on her chair. She faced forward, curious to why everyone had to gather in the auditorium on a regular day. She watched as Principal Havens walked up to the podium. From what she could see, the principal was not happy, nor mad. There was something melancholic about his expression that made Aileen anxious. She bit her bottom lip.

"Good morning, Bellhurst. Some of you may already be aware of why we're here today, but...First, I would like to apologize for the suddenness of this assembly...I...We...."

Principal Havens paused and took off his glasses. He then continued to mention that the school had lost one of its "bells". Someone died? The principal then called up the parents to speak. Mr and Mrs Adams. It was hard to narrow down the number of students to one. Their school was not in any way small and there were a couple of students with that last name. It was not until Mrs. Adams spoke that Aileen knew who the deceased was.

"My Thomas...My Thomas was a good boy," she began shakily. As she continued, her voice begin to drift away, she broke into tears. Thomas Adams? Hearing that name struck a chord in her heart, and she did not know why. A slideshow began playing with pictures that Thomas had taken.

She never had any memorable conversations with the boy. Maybe a hello here and there but that was it. There was also that rumor circulating last week about him asking Madeline out on a date, but Aileen did not pay too much attention to that. Suddenly, Aileen's eyes widened in fear. That email that she had received on Friday...she remembered seeing Thomas' name on the list of other people it was sent to.

At that moment, Aileen turned and looked at Brian to see if he had connected the dots. It seemed that he did, and faster than she did- tears were already flowing down his cheeks. The email said that we would die in 100 days...right? But Thomas...he... Aileen then remembered about the list of rules that were included in the email. She tried to recall some of them.

Do not tell anyone about me...Do not try to take your life...Do not make a deal with anyone else...There was one more that Aileen was missing. She put her hands on her head and tried her best to remember it. The last rule was one written in red. Red...red...love..romance...No...Romance...He asked Madeline out...Aileen felt sick to her stomach. She was terrified and she could feel her hands shaking. If that's really what happens...I'm going to die soon?!....no.....no....no...She covered her face with her palms. Aileen made an effort to calm herself down, but no matter how much she tried, she couldn't. Her hands continued to shake as she thought about everything she would lose if she died in ninety seven days.

20. Jayn

[​IMG]
    ❝FREEZE!
    [​IMG]

Time obeyed.

Everything suddenly appeared glazed over with a thick, gray paint. Sounds ceased and eventually dissolved, as faces began to twine and misshape until they were unrecognizable spirals. There were only a few people left untouched. Madeline, John, Brian, Tyler, Kallisti, Abby, Aileen, Altair, Xavier, Elizabeth, Ashina, Cherno, Temperance, Chase...They were all spared and able to function ordinarily. Somewhat. Everything seemed a lot more dilatory than usual, even their judgement. Hopefully that would not hinder them.

The white flower petals along the aisles began to stir. They swirled up collectively, twisting and fluttering overhead before dropping down onto the right of the stage with a violent force.

Hmm. No, that wasn't going to work.

Thomas' parents evaporated and the flowers congregated in their place; the center. Much better.

Before anyone could think to react, one of the doors to the Auditorium swung open just as aggressively as the flowers had fallen.

A dead eyed Anthony swung forward, as if being tugged by an invisible string tied around his chest. With a power jolt (that could have snapped his spine in half), his body seemed yanked towards the stage. He went completely limp upon making contact with the swiveling white flowers and petals.

Then he smiled, only for a moment before his face went blank again.
    [​IMG]

"Welcome to the INTERMISSION!"

His voice was booming.

"My NAME is CRESTATIA and I am the GAME MASTER. Opposed to my FAKE predecessor, speaking my name will not HARM me."

Anthony's head snapped from the left to the right and a new smile widened into a toothy one, much too wide for his face. "As you can SEE, the EMAIL I sent you was VERY real. I ought to KILL all of you RIGHT NOW, but I will NOT. Instead, I will give you the CHANCE to OBEY."

The flowers raced up above, deconstructing and then forming a literal clock above beyond Anthony's head. The clock only had one number (6) on it, at the top and both hands started to move forward speedily.

"I am KIND and will allow you a FEW MOMENTS to ASK me any QUESTIONS you may have. When the CLOCK reaches 6 again, I will vanish."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.