♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    TumblrSong of the DayGetup of the DayMood: Worried

Nick also scared by the the events that had just played out. Finding out that Thomas was dead, and then this Anthony person announcing that the e-mail was legitimate...No, none of this was real. I couldn't have been...Could it? "Yuna, I...I just don't know what to think...I-I'm just as scared as you are..." Nick responded to Yuna, his hands on his forehead. He looked around, his mind clouded. He had just seen Thomas a couple days ago at the cafe...Nick sighed, his voice shaky. "Yuna...What do we do?" It was the only thing Nick could think to say. He was too confused to even think of what they should do or where they should go.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Even though life had returned to the auditorium and no one seemed phased by what happened, temperance couldn't stay there. She hadn't wanted to attend school, and now she wished she hadn't. She had to get out of there. There was no way she could just sit around at school all day and wait. Being home wouldn't be much better, but at least then she could sleep. It was her go to depression defense mechanism. While others cut, starved, and vomited; she slept. It was something she had complete and total control over that did no harm to the body.

Temperance stood up in a frenzy, startling those around her. She told Lindsey to have Amy take point on the routine tonight and ran out of the auditorium. Fortunately, they were in the back row so it wouldn't disturb anyone mourning the loss of Thomas. It wasn't fair. She rushed through the halls to her locker, grabbing her white and black checkered peacoat and mittens, and ran out to her car. Of course it would stall. come on you piece of ****. Turn over! she pounded the steering wheeling furiously, setting off the horn, and groaned in frustration. One try...two tries...three tries...four. four more tries before the engine roared to life. She stared out the window, watching as the snow began to fall. When did the snow start? Had she not noticed it before?

Would that be it? Would someone spin out in their car tomorrow and die in a fiery crash? Winter driving was always a nightmare. Temperance drove extra careful on her way home- following all the rules of the road,no music, no phone, wearing her seatbelt, and with both hands on the wheel. She couldn't remember the last time she drove that responsibly. Sure her phone had gone off multiple times, but she ignored it.

When home, she shut off her phone, changed into a pair of flannel pajamas, and curled up in bed. Sure it was still morning, but her body was trained. She would sleep til the following morning. Temperance didn't set her alarm. She had no intentions of getting up for school the following morning. Maybe if she didn't do anything then she wouldn't have to fear dying. Her eyes closed, shutting out her room and the rest of the world.

3. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John had had a question to ask but kept his mind shut as he absorbed and watched the unnatural events around him. Possession. Clear thought and speaking. Even her reason for doing it all was typical. Her kind tested mankind since their birth.

A game, ha! Ninety-six days, hm? Then the game has only just begun. Well traitor to the one and only King, this soldier was ready to play. As the others left and life slowly returned to the crowd it briefly crossed his mind to locate the others emailed that sticking together would probably be best and boring to the vile creature that haunted them. He shrugged the thought away figuring that heathens wouldn't want to listen to him anyway.

Unfortunately to get his question answered he needed more information and a refresher on the rules. But as he stood up, one person stuck out to him. She kinda looked like the junkie he gave a ride too. Face palming he realized she was his junkie from earlier. After verifying that it was her he crept towards her. Remembering her cars state as he spoke, "M. I am heading home immediately. Pressing matters have come up. May I ask if you'd like to stay here and I take you home. Or take you to your car, maybe give your car some kind of jump."

4. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]

Yuna looked at Nick. "I... I don't know Nick.... I just wanna go home..." she said, on the verge of tears. "Will you stay at my house today? i'd rather not be alone..." she asked. It was true, what if she was next? She had a lot of complicated emotions at the moment. Seeing everyone else who had recieved the email would cause her a lot more stress than needed, especially if Anthony's sister came back. She took Nick's hand. "Come on Nick, let's go." she said, dragging him out of the school.

Outside, she told Nick to meet her at her house in a couple hours, and then she headed off. As soon as she got home, she turned on some music and got busy preparing for when Nick came over. She got out of the shower, and her mother called her.

"Hi honey!"
    "Hello mother."
    "How are you? Everything okay?"
    "Yes mother."
    "Are you lying to me?"
    "No, I promise. I didn't feel too hot, so I came home. Nick might come over later for lunch, if that's okay."
    "Of course, just be sure not to do anything rash."
    "Of course not. I have to go finish getting ready, I'll call you later."
    "Alright sweetie. I love you."
    "Love you too." Yuna said before hanging up and looking in her closet for a new outfit.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

As time went by, Altair decided to bid farewell to Elizabeth and make his way home. For now there was no rush in awaiting the boy's awakening and there was much to think about. Walking down the streets, he soon arrived at his house and silently walked into the house. As expected the old man was fast asleep on the couch. This was good in the teen's eyes since he really had no interest in talking to the man at the moment.

Walking into his room Altair sighed as he dropped down onto his chair and placed his legs on top of the nearby table. Resting his cheek on his fist Altair closes his eyes and sighed "damn...my head hurts" Altair said opening his eyes again "who will die tomorrow...I wonder who it will be...just how long will I last?" Altair said closing his eyes once more with a grin "how amusing fate can be" Altair said. A new day would begin again...chaos would be ensured.

6. Jayn

[​IMG]

WEARING | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE !! | OOC |

Madeline stared quietly at the stage as everything shifted and changed.

She listened to Crestatia and considered asking her something, but the entire time she was too wrapped up in her own thoughts. She was still fighting the urge to smile, and as she gazed around the auditorium, she got distracted yet again with observing how many people left untouched. It was impossible, but entirely exciting. Somehow, this was real. She hadn't thought it was possible, but it was. It was really happening. Who would die tomorrow?

By the time she snapped out of it, Crestatia was gone and the world slowly burst back into color. Fuck. She glared at the few who had asked questions, as they had wasted a magnificent opportunity by asking retarded ones. It didn't seem like they would get that chance again.

A few seconds later, John approached her and everyone began to scatter. She had completely forgotten about her car and sighed deeply. She didn't have any choice.

[​IMG]

The ride was significantly less annoying than the first one. Not surprisingly, there were many students leaving early. It was funny how much perspective a sudden death could give. John was quiet, and when they arrived back at the church, he awkwardly handed her a key instead of helping her with her car.

"When you feel you have no where else to go, allow light of the Lord to guide you."

Or something like that, she didn't bother to really listen. She had a place to sleep tonight, and that was enough.

The church was large and actually quite beautiful on the inside. Though, as night fell, it became a bit frightening. She didn't feel like she belonged in a place like this, but she wasn't going home.

Her head was swarming with thoughts of Thomas.

Before she fell asleep on one of the pews, she wrote up a Tumblr post. It was unlike her, but this was necessary. Surely the 'don't talk about it' rule did not apply to them talking among each other. That would just be stupid, right?

7. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

She listened to the boy introduce himself and gave her name in turn, however said nothing past that. For her brother was in need of care now, so nothing else mattered.

The other had already gone by the time Anthony woke up. He seemed dazed and for once he was silent. She embraced him, holding him protectively for the first time in ages. Though he soon brushed her aside and started for the door. Not knowing what else to do she followed him home where he locked himself in his room. She was getting really worried. Even when the sounds of his game systems began blaring again she could tell he wasn't actually playing them.

Shaking, she decided to lay down without bothering to change. All she did was slip off her shoes and held the pillow close.

So two were to die tomorrow... One could end up being her brother. But..but if she... Yes, she would wait to see who the first one was going to be. If it worked out and it wasn't going to be two at the same time then she... What if Anthony was the first to go?

No, even if it meant... She would save him. Smiling at the thought of actually making her life mean something she dozed off, finding sleep easier than she previously thought it would be.

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    DAY 5
    December 4th, Tuesday, 11:40am
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Abigail hadn't spoken a single word ever since Anthony had got possessed. She'd just sat there rooted to the spot, watching in horror as the unspeakable happened. It was real. It was all real. And two of them were going to die tomorrow. It could be any of them...Tyler... Quin.... it could be her. She wanted to just run away or turn invisible but she was just frozen in shock. Even as it had returned to normal, she'd not moved for a while as her mind attempted to catch up. She should of gone and checked to make sure Anthony was okay, he was a nice boy but he'd been carried away before she could even move.

When she'd eventually calmed enough to shakily get up, she raced home. It was probably the fastest she'd ever ridden her bike home, she didn't stop for anything, she just wanted to get out of there. Escape from this madness. She'd raced into her house and barricaded herself in her room, the tears would not stop coming and she was shaking so so much. Even her beloved dragons could not save her from this monster.

Sleep offered no respite, the moment she shut her eyes, the nightmares came. Admittedly thanks to Crestatia, they weren't her usual ones, no, these were far worse. She awoke screaming and shaking, multiple times through the night, drenched in sweat before exhaustion eventually claimed her. Unfortunately her hopes that it was all a bad dream did not come to into being that morning. Her bike was still sprawled out over the garden where she'd dumped it the day before. That meant today, two people would die. Was this to be the last day of her life? She didn't want to die, things had just started looking up.

She checked her tumblr in the hope that it would calm her nerves a little, and saw M's post. She'd never skipped a lesson in her life before, she cared too much, she wanted to do well in school to get further in life. Not that any of that really mattered any more. All her hard work to do well and all the sacrifices she'd made to do work instead of having fun, well they all seemed pointless now. If she did go to school, there was no way she'd be able to concentrate anyway, all she really needed desperately was someone to talk to and this what was on offer right now. With a deep breath, her mind was set.

Lacey's was the cafe near school, she'd gone there a fair amount so she could get there without too much trouble on her bike. She actually cycled quickly, she didn't want to stop and think about everything, so got there earlier than expected. Still she paused around school, as the inevitable guilt about not going wrapped itself around her, her conscience scolding her for not going. Still she wasn't going to change her mind now. However she still stopped outside the cafe for a few minutes, still unsure if she wanted to go through with it. Finally she went in, the first there as she was so early. She wasn't sure if that was a good or bad thing, either way she bought herself a hot chocolate and found herself a nice spot to wait.

9. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr]​

Chase's head snapped up at the sound of Ash's voice. He dried his eyes and grinned at her "I'm fine just shaken up" he assured her and stood up, she could die tomorrow. "I-I don't like you!" He shouted at her and ran away, he. was never good at lying but this one time, he had to be. He'd tried to be interested in her, had held her hand. He had to make sure she wouldn't think about him romantically, he wanted her to survive, if only a little longer. He went straight home, ignored his family and eventually fell asleep

10. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    (Mood= indifferent - Outfit of the day: http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5214/5532777029_72c47cf3ef.jpg - tumblr: http://yunalescasophia.tumblr.com/ - OOC: N/A)

Yuna arrived at the spot M said to meet at no later than 11:45 AM. She hoped Nick would show up, as that meant he was ok. When she arrived, she noticed Abigail there. What's she doing here? She never misses school. Yuna wondered. Then she remembered that she was one of the recipients. She approached her. "Hey, you here to meet M too? Or are you just taking a break from school?" She asked, half-making fun of her. Yuna thought that everyone who recieved it might show up. Then it occurred to her: Anthony might show up. That would likely be awkward, as he had been possessed by Cresatia the day before. She shuddered to think about it, so she payed attention to Abigail, unsure if she had spoken it not.

11. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC: Gonna give Sax a chance to respond before I move on. If she doesn't get the chance to or whatever, I'll just cover the transition to the next day in my next post. lol ~ Listening to]

Tyler's voice would not come to him. Instantly, everything that had been dwelling inside him turned into lead as a possessed Anthony literally turned everything into a flowery órgy mess of floweryness and abnormality. ...Crestatia? So that was the name of the witch who was putting them through this. Who had just proven... that everything in the email was in fact... very real. Then Crestatia gave them a chance, a chance to ask questions. Several questions came to mind all as a result of the information the email offered, but still, Tyler felt his voice failing him. ...and then it was too late. Crestatia was gone and Anthony collapsed.

"Are you alright, Tyler?" Quin enquired, looking at him. "I do not feel well, myself, but I will be fine."

Tyler felt a tad choked still, but found that while the hard beating in his chest had yet to subside, his mind was starting to clear from the initial panic. This was good. He was calming down, despite how impossible such a thing should be. His breathing calmed down a bit more and he was able to look at Quin again despite feeling a bit numb himself. "...I'm alright. Don't worry. -but... what about him?" he referred to Anthony. But it was then that Anthony was carried off leaving them with not much that they could do to help. "...Quin. This is real. ...Isn't it?" he asked her, already knowing the answer, but still finding it necessary to ask. The expression on her face however, the expression that even she couldn't hide answered it for him without her having to say a word. "Yeah... thought so."
    It was strange, but the confirmation served as a bit of a relief in it's own way. There was no doubt now. They knew what they were facing. 100 days to live. ...No. It was 96 days left now. ...As calm once more settled on Tyler, his mind started to kick into action and work rapidly, deducing even the most minor of details and possibilities. That was the thing about Tyler. While he didn't act very academic, it didn't mean he was stupid. Quite the opposite in fact. Due to his love of writing, his mind worked very quickly when it came to deduction and creating as many different scenarios as possible, working out even the slightest of branches that might change one path to another. His mind's eye gazed over the memorized email and the events of the days that had passed, looking for even the smallest clue and detail that might have been missed. Those rules... they were part of the puzzle. Not just the ones they could see, but there was something they missed in the fine print, but more than that... there was just something else behind it all. And what was up with those deals that Crestatia talked about? ...Tyler's mind thought to who they had already lost. Thomas. ...Yes. The no romance rule. ...That's what had gotten him. And now two more were next? ...on the fifth day... WAIT! That was tomorrow.
    He looked at Quin. "I'm guessing our little celebration is off, huh? It's probably not the best time now after all." he sighed a little, but then offered her a grin as he tried to be a source of strength, knowing what was on her mind. ...about tomorrow. She was obviously wondering if it would be her. "Don't worry. It's not going to be you. I'm sure. ...We'll get through this somehow. Promise." It wasn't like he was making a promise he couldn't keep, but he knew he'd do all he could to make it true, at least... well... only death itself would stop him. That didn't detract from the horrible truth that tomorrow; if it wasn't them who died... that still meant that two names from that list... would stop living tomorrow.

12. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 4
    Latest Tumblr Post[COLOR=#ff0000]!!![/COLOR]
    Ash looked at Chase with confusion while he ran off. Of cours, they both acted romantic toward each other before, but they never really crushed on each other.
    "Chase...." Ash started, but she was too late, Chase was too far from her, "Now what?" she asked.
    Then she decided to return home.
    Ash was the only one that was home, her mom left a note that said:
    Ash-
    I'm at the Community Center taking lessons. I should be home to make dinner by 4.
    -Mom
    Ash went to her bedroom and pulled out her phone. She proceeded to text her bandmates:
    Lisa, Piper, Ginger, Sophie-
    The practice sessions for today and tomorrow have been cancelled because of personal reasons. Practice will resume on Wednesday.
    -Ash

13. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby looked up shyly from her drink as she heard someone speak to her, looking up she saw a blonde girl that she'd seen around school a few times before. She'd never really spoken to them before but with their comment they must have been on the email too. She searched her mind, remembering all the names on the email to see if she could work out who this girl was to no avail. Still she didn't let that show, "Oh um hey, yeah, I'm here to meet M as well" She answered quietly, the girl's comment about school had brought on another wave of guilt which she worked hard to ignore, "I'd like to talk about it with people instead of being all alone, school doesn't seem so important any more." She looked down at her hot drink as she spoke ever so delicately, wondering if the others on the email were feeling the same way as her, the 100 days had only just started and already it was suffocating her.

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: to the meetup! ]

Brian adjusted the scarf around his neck until it was the perfect balance of fluff and comfort. He pulled out his phone and texted Aileen. It was already like 11:35 and he couldn't afford to be late. He wanted to be there as soon as possible, where they would be... others. More people means more protection... right?

Shaking the thought away, the boy slipped the phone back into his pocket and headed downstairs. There he saw, sitting on the couch in the living room, his mum. "Hi Mum," he said confidently. "School was cancelled today, because of... Professional Development Day, yeah. So I'm just gonna go out with Aileen for a while okay? Maybe get some food or something." His mother smiled brightly at Brian and said, "Sure honey. Be home by at least seven okay? Drive safe sweetie!" She gestured for the boy to come near and she gave him a kiss on the cheek. He nodded slightly and headed out the door. He hopped into his car and started the engine, but wouldn't start to drive without Aileen's answer. To calm his nerves, he turned his music loud and waited for her text.

15. CrownMoksha Decimo

(~) Tumblr (~) Anime of the Day (~) OOC: (~)
    As Xavier put the finishing touches on his outfit, he took another look at his laptop to check the time. It was 11:35 and he didn't have time to waste. Fortunately for him,he would never have to worry about explaining why he skipped school since his parents work schedule started around seven in the morning and ended at seven at night, giving him plenty of time. He made sure to lock up before starting his walk to Lacy's.
    It was about 11:50 when Xavier arrived at the meeting place. He looked around too see it anyone else had arrived and managed to see that two other people were already there. Least I'm not the only one who actually came. It was a stupid thing to think since it affected their live greatly, but you never know. Some people might be heavily in denial. Making his way towards the duo, he decided to speak. "Guess were all here for the same reason."

16. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]
    Tuesday mornings meant early mornings at the dance studio. Aileen's alarm clock had gone off at 5:30, which gave her enough time to get ready. The first thing she grabbed was her phone, to check if there was anything knew on tumblr. After yesterday's feat, someone was bound to post something. She used her finger to scroll down until she saw one. Madeline had suggested they all meet up- Aileen could not agree more. This would have to wait until after ballet though. She got ready, dressed and headed downstairs. Her parents had not woken up yet, and to that, she was glad. She couldn't take another lecture from them. She popped a piece of toast in the kitchen and wrote a note to her mother.

Off to Ballet. No school today. Aileen began to write. She tapped the end of the pen on her lip while trying to think of an appropriate excuse. PD Day. Cell phone will be on all day if you need me. Have a good day at work.
    Her toast popped up, and with the memo done, Aileen grabbed her breakfast and headed out the door.

She ended up getting to the studio at 7:30. Her instructor was walking around and making sure everything was ready for the daily classes. As Aileen walked past her, she bowed her head politely and proceeded to the dressing room. She took off her heavy coat and bag, switching them in her locker with the dance bag. She changed, put on her pointe shoes and entered a practice room that no one was using. She spent an hour stretching, another hour doing compulsory skills in isolation and another hour on her solo. When she felt like she was done for the day, she looked at the clock above door. 10:43. I guess I could get ready to leave now...
    She headed back into the change room and packed her bag. After locking her dance bag in her locker, she still had time, so she helped her instructor clean up some of the practice rooms and organize paper work.

Around 11:30, she received at text from Brian. It seemed that Brian was going to the meet up as well. He offered her a ride. Aileen texted him back. [see text here]

17. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: doubtful | depressedinteraction: ooc: after this point, Cherno's logic function is off by default
    It had been goddamn terrifying.

Cherno couldn't remember anything -- no, perhaps he didn't want to remember anything. It seemed like a dream. Dreamlike. His mind wanted it to be a dream, because it shut down during the entire duration of the assembly. He had been paralyzed. Everything in a rush, like his life was flashing before his eyes -- like he himself was about to die. First, his suspicions were correct -- someone did die on that day, but, fuck, it was Thomas? He remembered when he even joked about that after Quin's concert -- he, he had no idea. Thomas. Cherno did not talk to him much but -- but the slideshow, and the tears of his parents, they just shut down his heart. And everything after that was a daze for him. He remembered bits and pieces.

Something happened to Anthony too. Anthony. The kid he never really liked. He reminded him of himself back when he was his age. Was he going to end up the same way? Ugh. He didn't deserve to have to be rid of like that. But Cherno couldn't even feel anything right now. He couldn't feel sadness or remorse or think properly right now. Even after being frozen, unable to feel anything there, in shock that his logic was wrong -- that the e-mail may in fact have some basis to it. Namely because the ... the events that had gone on yesterday did not seem to even be realistically possible.

One hundred days.

Surely there was something behind this, he thought last night, surely surely surely surely, but the more he turned it around in his head, the more he looked for solutions, the less he received, the less the less and less and it only served to doubt himself more and fuck people he knew actually died there and his heart was so empty that his silence; his lack of tears at that very moment, served to represent the infinite, blackening sadness that tore apart his heart and pierce it with the bloodied spear of negative change. The negative parabola was past its vertex and on its descent. And he couldn't feel, he couldn't think. All he could do was let himself senselessly carry his feet to the dreaded Lacey's. His mind wouldn't let him feel anything. He had been blocking himself from reality. He couldn't even post anything on tumblr, only watch as Madeline called upon the others to meet at the diner.

One hundred days.

Cherno, his hands dug into his pockets, back arched, approached the all-too familiar doors that he previously kicked open in a rush. Everything was so very shaky and fragile to him, as if reality could collapse any second. The Rubik's cube in his trembling hand was still unsolved even after all of these hours.

Murphy's Law. Things always get worse and worse.

Lacey's.

Lacey's.

Ugh.

Murphy's Law. Things always get worse and worse.

One hundred days.

And as Cherno walked over to the diner, ready to enter it, it never occurred to him that he had never even considered the witch that possessed Anthony in his reflections -- as if her very visage, her very presence, was so horrible to the boy of rational thought and mathematical universality; to the boy who felt he represented the mathematical laws of the universe in his conclusions, that she would be considered non-existent simply because she did not satisfy his thoughts of how everything worked. As if she were but an eldritch, unreal being, that was never supposed to exist. As if he, as the boy of rational thought, served only to deny her until faced with the truths of the others. Cherno could not even remember her name.

18. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: to the meetup! ]

Brian felt his phone vibrate gently, and he checked to see Aileen's reply. He smiled as began to drive off. Good thing Aileen was at the studio, because it was on the way to Lacey's. On the the roads, the boy drove extremely carefully. This resulted in several angry teenagers--even one soccer mom--to jeer at him as their speedy cars passed him. For once, he didn't care what others thought of him; he just wanted to be okay.

Soon enough he reached the dance studio and, instead of texting, simply honked the horn to signal his appearance. He waited patiently for Aileen to emerge from the doors, where she would be nice and safe with him. He had to keep her safe, it was a complete absolute.

19. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

The tumblr message made by M had caught the attention of Altair it was obviously something that needed to be addressed. As he got off the chair in the room, Altair walked up to his dresser and glanced down at the red cloth that was laid there "Off to another day, whether this is my final day or not, well that is up to the dear mistress" Altair said as he reached down and picked up the cloth. With it in hand, Altair tied it over his forehead and close his eyes with a small smiled "heh already five days and this much action?" Altair said as he exited out of his room

"not going to school today?" the old man said calmly. Their usual banter was gone today and a serious tone was being used

"No I've have stuff to attend to today" Atlair said calmly replying with a equally serious tone

"hmph I see...well then don't do anything stupid" the old man said returning his attention to what he was doing. Like always he would leave the boy to do as he wished. All he would really do was advise the boy.

With that having been said and done, Altair head off to Lacey's. Sure he would usually reach class late, but he never purposely school. There was no regret is skipping school, once he reached Lacey's he immediately stood outside and leaned against the wall. 12:00 was still a good way to go so for now he would wait.

20. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]
    As Aileen thanked her instructor for letting her use an empty practice room, she heard honking from outside of the studio. It was probably Brian. She waved goodbye and walked out the studio door. Taking a few steps outside, she turned her head to look for her best friend's car. Spotting it, Aileen walked towards and waved hello.

She stepped onto the paved parking and in front of the passenger door. She used her left hand to grab hold of the handle, and pulled towards herself to open. Aileen tried her best not to hit her head on the car roof, while getting into the car. Once seated, she dropped her bag on the floor by her feet and fastened her seat belt. "Hey Brian," she said with a small smile.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.