♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance followed his hand with her eyes. The time. She hadn't checked the time in awhile. "Oh. Well it's not important. Did you walk? I could give you a ride home." She motioned to her car across the parking lot. The wind whipped at her face and every every inch of her exposed skin stung from the bite of the cold. It was awful.

Her question really wasn't important. It had nothing to do with anything. Lindsey. A close friend. That's how cherno referred to her. There was nothing close about their relationship. She was more like the court jester in temperance's kingdom. Her whole purpose was meant to amuse temperance,and that she did. She brought her loads of entertainment.

Temperance smiled at him reassuringly. It wasn't too often that she offered rides to those out of her immediate circle. As long as he didn't try eating in the car, she could tolerate his presence. If it wasn't for his manner of speech, she could probably even tolerate having him around more often. damnit, temperance focus. You just need to go home and go to bed. Don't think about boys. Thinking about boys temporarily ended yesterday.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Cherno let out a soft yawn. It was rather nice of Temperance. Was she changing, perhaps? It was sweet of her, to offer this. But she needn't bother.

"It's pretty fine," he said. "Thanks mad for the offer, but my house isn't that far, just a short bus ride. I wouldn't want to give you the trouble of having to drive me home and then drive off to wherever your house could be either, you know? Especially having to stay so long in this cold." He sighed and he watched as his breath turned into a silvery, cold cloud, floating into the void of the wind and the night sky. He needed time to reflect too. Reflect on -- things. This day was, something alright.

"Thanks for your help, Temperance." Cherno said with a genuine smile, digging his hands into his pockets again. He turned away from the girl and began walking in the direction of the bus stop, slowly and slightly hunched in thought. Quite a number of emotional outbursts happened today -- definitely not just from Cherno. Seems like a bunch of people affected by the e-mail have some sort of problem they need to deal with too. Maybe that was the key? But right, he'd have to keep a better hold of his emotions soon. Funny too. The -- the girl, Madeline, said everything about releasing them in public -- something hard hit her, right? Right? -- He, he was trying so hard to make sure nobody saw him either ...

Remembering briefly however, he turned back to the girl, pointed his index finger at her, and mouthed the word "bang".

"'Till our paths cross again, sister."

And like that, Cherno disappeared into the night, on his trek to the bus stop and on his trek back home.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

A very, very strange one indeed that Cherno. He liked to ramble and in a manner that was hard for her to follow most of the time. He shot her and then disappeared into the night. She stood there frozen for a moment before climbing into her car to drive home. She could have driven him. It wouldn't have been a bother. It's why she offered in the first place.

Temperance stared at the clock as she climbed into bed. It was already after ten. She still wasn't sure if she planned on going to school. Tomorrow was there anniversary and it was just too soon. The only broke up a day ago. Temperance had set her alarm and changed into some warm flannel pajamas. She was just as cold as the night before. At this rate, she would wake up sick. Then there would definitely be a reason to skip school.

It wasn't like she needed an excuse, but she had already used up all of the unexcused absences for the year and it was only the middle of December. Anymore and she would be counted truent. Community service really wasn't her thing, but it would be the outcome. As she closed her eyes and let another quiet sob escape, she wondered just what exactly day four would potentially bring.

4. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    DAY 4
    December 3rd, Monday, 7:30am
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

Morning created a world all of their own, it's air holding a chill that seemed to freeze time. It was strange, how she felt about this. But it was just one of those things she could not help for it was a part of her. Making her to stop liking morning would be the same as taking away her poker face, she would simply cease to exist.

Thinking about this on the way to school felt silly. It was just...who was she? Sure she mocked her brother for buying that email and treating it like the bible, but it brought her life to light now that she actually stopped to consider her death. Would she to die now, would anyone even mourn her? All she was, was a passing shadow in the bright world in which she lived.

This was Quin's fault...the girl was just too talented at playing the violin. And then the students were told to gather, which reminded the raven haired female of yesterday's event as all would be staring to a stage. Never would she be on that stage, would she?

In any case she seemed to have gotten there a bit too soon, so now it was just a matter of waiting to find out what this was about.

5. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 4
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    When Ash woke up, she first looked at the clock, which read 6:30 AM.
    "Dear god... why am I up so early?" She asked herself.

However, instead of going back to sleep, she put on some clothes and walked out the door leaving a note for her parents:

Mom, dad-
    went out early
    Love, Ash

6. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

John had awakened an early amount for today was a school day. No one seemed have come in despite their best efforts to spread the word about their free service. John had stood with his mother, partly like a sentry but more like a future Deacon. As the members left the pews he shook hands with his sister and brethren and then conversed with the remaining church members who made up the cleaning, serving, and overnight crew. His mother retreated with the pastor and the board. With a small smirk, he took command, issuing orders until there was no one with idle fingers but him.

John thought about the concert in the park, but as soon as he felt he did, he felt guilty and asked forgiveness in putting something before the Lord's day. He hummed a hymn, distracting himself before noting that he assigned no one to the duty of bum checker. The one who basically offered the comforts of the cots and kitchen in the basement of the church. He took the job upon himself, seeing as how the others were being diligent on their own.

Opening the backdoors of his church he stepped into the cloudy early morning air, it was pretty brisk to him, but he liked the cold. No homeless insight...Hello hello, what's this? An unknown car. Possibly some heathenistic junkie trying to "shoot up" on church property! His right fist curled up and his light eyes narrowed as he brought his knuckle down to rap against the glass of the driver's side.

"Open up heathen! I can see your need to be saved. So be glad our God is merciful and righteous enough to have you. Also, try not to die in our parking lot."

7. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr|ooc: Sorry about disappearing yesterday I fell asleep Dx]​
    Chase awoke, aware it was going to be cold he put on his fluffy flap hat and his blue scarf and contently left the house ready for his first day back at school. After a ten minute bus ride Chase stepped in to the cold air and noticed he could see his own breath. Christmas soon! He thought to himself merrily.​
    After a further five minute walk he arrived at the school building, hearing the general chit chat of students he overheard students mentioning having to go to the auditorium instead of the first lesson. Kind of an odd start to the day but Chase accepted it and began walking the halls.​
    After a minute or so of walking he noticed her at the end of a hall, also heading to the auditorium. "Hey, Ash!" He called out to her and jogged the distance between them. "I'm really sorry about disappearing yesterday, I hadn't realized how late it had got...I kind of panicked about what my parents would say. I wasn't really supposed to leave the house yesterday, I'm really sorry. Maybe we could go for something to eat today? I could pay to make up for disappearing like that." He smiled brightly at her.​

8. Jayn

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

WEARING| LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE | OOC: Short posts for a while because THANKSGIVING!

Madeline shot up and immediately winced from the headache that followed. What was even happening right now? Where was she--oh. She had fallen asleep in the parking lot of the church. Who was talking to her--

"GAH!"

She flinched as her eyes met those of someone semi-familiar. Joseph? ...Joe?

"What time is it?" She groaned, completely ignoring the weirdo as she climbed back into the front seat and attempted to start up her car. Her car really did not like the cold, so it just sputtered and roared as she attempted to start it up. Welp. Looked like she wasn't going to school. She would be a bit late, at least... She didn't have anything to wear either. Unless... She glanced back at Joe and rolled her window down just a tad. "Do you have any...clothes, here? And you go to my school, don't you?"

9. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

Ah. A semi decent junkie who was so out of it that she thought she was still in school. He shook his head yes and backed away five feet from the car door. No telling what sort of defense this strung out girl had. He spoke slowly and clearly to her through the cracked window, "We have plenty of clothes for you. I will get the newest and freshest for you. And why yes! We do go to the same school. I'm on my way there, so I will gladly give you a ride if you'd like. And it is now...7:37 in the morning. " That's it. Treat her nice and gentle. She is the is the poor and less fortunate afterall.

It didn't bother him that she seemed to be a new junkie in their small town, the darkness of her car kept her obscured and that didn't bother him either. Rummaging through the clothing donations he was true to his word, finding the most fitting garments and delivering it to her with a small and polite smile, vanishing across the lot to pull his car up beside hers. He waited patiently for her in his own car, turning on theheater, glad he got her a matching coat as he got out to open and close the door behind her when she entered his car. He ignored any stares his gentlemanly habit might have got and once again he did as he said. Without a word or question towards this stranger, he took her right into the student parking lot.

10. Midnight Star Master of Physics

[​IMG]
    Abby woke up feeling so refreshed, no nightmares! That made for a change, though come to think of it she hadn't had one yesterday but had been in too much of a rush to notice. She'd enjoyed yesterday, so so much, it had been a great day. Quin's music still echoed round her head, she'd been right to want to go and hear her play. Wow, that girl was talented. Her music was almost magical, it seemed to sweep you up and take you away. It made you forget about everything else and just get lost in its wonderful sound. Abby had been mesmerised from the very first note.

Afterwards, she'd meant to go congratulate Quin on such a spectacular performance but she'd been literally swept away in the crowd. Sometimes being small sucked. Still she hadn't let that ruin her mood, despite missing Quin she'd managed to find Tyler again. This is after several phone calls with him trying to guide her to him. She got back to him eventually.) He'd insisted on walking her home after that as he refused to let her go home in the dark, plus it had already been firmly established that Abby's sense of direction left much to be desired. She had tried to argue albeit weakly as she was on a bike and her house wasn't exactly close but she'd given in after not that long. She was just amazed that someone would care enough to do that for her.

The walk back was nice, they just talked and he made her laugh so damn much. Her cheeks were hurt by the time they got close to her house, she didn't even know it was possible to smile so much your cheeks hurt but apparently it was. She really didn't want to go in when they finally got to her house, she didn't want to say bye. They stood for a good 15 minutes outside her house talking before he eventually left. Even then she kept texting him to make sure he got home alright. She hoped he didn't mind, but if he had, he hadn't said anything. She went to bed so happy, she didn't even go on tumblr which was unheard of for her.

The grin hadn't left her face all morning, she'd been ready in record time, for a change she couldn't wait to get in to see everyone. Maybe things were finally looking up for her. Lady luck might just for once be on her side. Helmet on head, she raced down the path by Bellhurst Lake on her trusted bike, getting to school in plenty of time. She didn't see anyone straight away but she had no doubt she'd find someone she recognised soon enough. Last night had given her such a confidence boost that right now, she could talk to anyone. The morning announcement surprised and intrigued her but she didn't think too much off it, it just meant the were missing the first lesson. Either was she followed what it said and made her way into the auditorium.

11. Jayn

[​IMG]

WEARING !! | LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE !! | OOC: Get to the auditorium, please.

She frowned, sensing a bit of a patronizing tone in his voice but not calling him out on it. While he was gone, she used her car mirror to fix her hair and rub the sleep from her face. School was right about to start. She really didn't want to botch up her attendance so she would take these gross clothes and attend classes as best as she could.

When he returned, she glared at him until he turned around and used the backseat of her car to change clothes hastily.
    [​IMG]

The car ride was ... it was ... it was awful. It was terrible. Johnathan blared Christian music (and Adam Young) and preached to her about this and that. He was horribly excited about his religion and he seemed to want nothing more than to share it with her and the rest of the world. She had been tempted to leap out of the car on several occasions but managed to resist.

She bid him farewell (for now, since she'd have to go back for her car after school) and hurried to the front doors. There were various posters and faculty members in the halls alerting her to head to the auditorium instead of her first class (which she would have been late for). She sighed in relief and straightened out her sweater.

Upon entering the auditorium (x), she was assaulted by the scent of...roses? She scrunched up her cold nose and began to chew nervously on her bottom lip. There were white roses scattered down the aisles and the overall atmosphere was extremely somber. What was going on? There was a large photo down towards the stage, but before she could reach it, a teacher asked her to be seated.

She sat in the back of the first row quietly. The lights were dimming.

12. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

A flurry of clothing was thrown around the lavender room in haste as Brian rapidly searched for an acceptable outfit to wear. Because of the concert, the boy went to bed late, which subsequently led to him waking up way later than he intended. He sighed with relief as he spotted a shirt that would go well with the scarf he had in mind. In almost a flash, Brian found the other garments that fit the outfit perfectly.

The boy hopped into his car, and began to drive off in a hurry. He didn't live that far from the school, compared to others, but he always liked to be early just in case something were to happen. He put on his iPhone to calm his nerves. Brian sang along with the song, his mood inflating. The song, SNSD's new song Flower Power, always gave him a rush of adrenaline and a dose of cheerfulness.

Finally, Brian arrived at the school. Disconnecting his iPhone and grabbing his backpack in the passenger's seat, he ran into the through the school doors. In an attempt to catch his breath, he changed his pace to a sluggish walk. As he passed the auditorium, a thought flashed across his mind. He wondered why he had to go to the auditorium instead of going to first period. Shrugging it off, Brian continued to head towards his locker.

After dropping his backpack off, the boy returned to the doors of the auditorium. He entered quietly and was greeted by the smell of roses. It was pleasing, yes, but the scent grew too strong and soon Brian grew tired of it. He took his seat in the first row, curious as per what was the meaning of all of this.

13. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr|ooc: sorry about the post edit Dx it seems we should be at the auditorium now]​

"I'm pretty great actually" Chase responded cheerily. He pulled out his phone and glanced at the time "Eep! We're gonna be late! We need to be quick!" Without thinking Chase took Ash by the hand and began running, they made it to the auditorium just as the lights were dimming. "What pretty roses." Chase pointed out with a smile, still holding Ash's hand. A few moments later Chase noticed the hand holding "Ack! I'm sorry I didn't mean to do that, it's just we were running low on time and stuff!" He got himself a bit worked up, he liked Ash and didn't want to make things awkward right when they start really talking. "We should probably sit down" Chase said smiling again as if nothing had happened, he sat down a couple of seats in so that Ash could also sit.

14. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr ~ OOC: Doing a slight bit of godmodding here as Saxima is busy, but I'm sure that she'd want Quin to be present for this announcement thing. If there is an issue, please just let me know and I'll fix it, but I asked Jayn first, and she said she reckons Saxima wouldn't mind in this case. ~ ♪Listening to♪]

After Quin said her farewells, the time came for Tyler to find Abby who had gotten lost in the crowd... eventually he succeeded after many attempts of guiding her on the phone. By now it was really late, and there was no way in hell that he'd let her go home alone when it was this dark. He did have morals after all. She tried to dissuade him but he was stubborn, and eventually she gave in. The walk back was pleasant. Abby was really interesting to talk to, and whats more... SHE LAUGHED AT HIS JOKES! And apparently genuinely at that. It was such a light hearted laugh, and he smile was so pure and cheerful. She was... again not escaping Tyler's notice; cute... Very cute. He was glad that he was able to make her smile and laugh. It felt nice to be able to do that for another person. It was almost a shame when they had to say goodbye. He ended up spending 15 minutes outside her doorstep before finally parting with the girl.
    He flicked his headphones on, played his music at full volume, and the rest of the journey was uneventful. When he got home, he collapsed on his bed and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning, his usual preparations before school occurred. He had a shower, got changed into his usual comfy style of clothing, ate breakfast, cleaned his teeth and finally left the house. He headed to Quin's house and greeted her as usual, she too being ready to leave by the time he got there. They both got to her car, and the journey was as nice as ever, perhaps more so since they both talked excitedly about the events of the previous night. Quin was a good driver, and traffic seemed to be light right now, so they got to the school in no time at all. They parked and headed into school, but that was when... a surprise announcement was made.
    ...So they'd be missing the first lesson huh? That's not a problem... but it was a rare occurrence for such a thing to happen. As such... the two made their way to the Auditorium as instructed.

15. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr ▣ logic mood: curiousinteraction: ooc:
    The smell of roses danced through the air of the auditorium. How pleasant.

Cherno didn't get enough sleep last night. Too many things were rushing through his head, and really, this morning, he felt burnt out. He played around with a small Rubik's cube safely hidden in his pocket as he walked through the aisle among the rows of seats, carefully twisting his way around bodies moving to and fro looking to see the origin of all of this fuss. It definitely wasn't often that they called meetings in the auditorium like this.

Did it have anything to do with the incidents of the police cars and ... and ambulances a few days ago? Eh. Maybe he was overthinking things. But today, he really didn't want to think much about anything beyond schoolwork. Yesterday was enough of a strain on his conscience. Not to mention the fact that he was bombarded with problem after problem after problem. He was able to check Tumblr early in the morning, and noticed that Quin was genuinely happy at his small message to her. What show! It'd be wonderful if they started hanging out more, really. What he found interesting, however, was that he had yet to receive a reply from M. Not that he was waiting for one particularly -- after all, they were mere strangers, connected only through the halls of Bellhurst High and the ridiculous e-mail.

The e-mail. Last night, Cherno had his mind clear enough to think and ponder over things.

There was one particular facet of the ridiculous letter that intrigued him. That fine print. What was it? It looked like broken ASCII characters to him at first glance, but then -- he swear he could make out the fact that they definitely were words. Yet he couldn't read them properly. It seemed almost impossible, and for a ridiculous reason. The more he squinted, the blurrier the words became, as if they were meant to be ignored intentionally. Maybe they contained some clue to the origin of the letter. This thought had nagged at Cherno all night, and as a result he received little sleep.

What Cherno was able to logically conclude from the structure and syntax of the strange arrangements, however, was that the fine print was definitely not something that he could necessary consider auspicious.

In fact, things lately had been changing ever since that e-mail. Cherno glanced around the auditorium. He caught wind of a few people he met yesterday sitting here and there. Was that Madeline there as well? Huh. Ever since that e-mail, things had been ... different. Cherno could definitely tell this. Things had been more dramatic, happy, and sad at the same time. And yet, with the events of the police cars a few days ago, it all seemed ominous. Dreading. As if something strange was going to happen. But bah, that e-mail was all mumbo jumbo.

Cherno slid through the crowd and sat himself down in the front row. Turning over to his left, he saw the image of a boy younger than him with a stylish scarf. He -- he knew this kid, from tumblr too. Shoot. Was he related to the e-mail as well? He forgot his name, ugh! What was with all of these coincidences?

But Cherno did not bother to introduce himself just now, because he was much too curious about the reason behind this particular conference. Save the socialization for later, Cherno. Save it for later.

16. Lite The Future

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    TumblrSong of the DayGetup of the DayMood: Meh...

Nick awoke from his slumber, still incredibly pissed about missing Quin's concert the day before. "Damn you, mother...Who the hell would go to a concert for fucking drugs?" He mumbled to himself before getting ready for school. He got ready quickly, wanting to get out of the house as quickly as possible. When he left his bedroom, Nick checked his phone for the time. 7:35. Not too late.Getting his car keys, Nick ran straight down stairs, his school bag with him, and left, not even saying goodbye to his mother.
    Once outside, he unlocked his car and sat inside, closing the door and igniting the engine, pulling out from his driveway and making his way to school after doing so.
    Luckily, the school building was only a short drive from his house, about 7-8 minutes. The roads were relatively clear and Nick was even lucky enough to get through most of the stop lights with relative ease.
    Finally, he reached the school, the time being about 7:43. Two minutes to spare before the event in the Auditorium began, sweet. He entered the school and began to make his way to the auditorium, when Nick noticed a friend of his walking down the hallway. "Hey, Yuna! Wait up a sec!" Nick ran up to his friend whom he hadn't seen in a while, eager to talk to her. He reached her side, "Hey there, it's been a while. I woulda been at Quin's concert, but...Well...I got held up and couldn't make it. But let's not dwell on that. How've you been?" Nick was genuinely excited to talk to someone he was comfortable around, especially since he hasn't actually talked to anyone he actually wanted to talk to in the last few days.

17. CrownMoksha Decimo

Man, I don't really want to be here today. Xavier thought as he arrived at school. He'd much rather be at home sleeping in or something, but he didn't have a choice in the matter. Mainly because the was an assembly today. Oh we'll, it was too late to complain now. Making his way in he school, he took a quick glance at his watch to see what time it was. 7:40. He had 5 minutes till the assembly started so he sped up his paced until he was at the auditorium. Once there he found himself a seat and waited till it started.

18. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

With a perfect posture and legs crossed, Brian waited for the assembly to start. He fluffed out his scarf a little, then felt a shifting noise and a soft breeze envelope his body. He turned his head to the left to see... ah yes, Cherno! The two made awkward eye contact, and the boy abruptly looked onto his lap.

Brian knew Cherno from Tumblr, plus he'd seen him around in school. More recently, he also noticed him at Quin's concert. A small smile formed on the boy's face as he remembered how pleasant Quin's performance was. It was truly a masterpiece... it was such a shame he didn't get to congratulate her yet though.

With his mood mildly shifting, Brian decided to turn back to Cherno and said, "Hey there... Cherno, right?" He smiled brightly at him. "We've never really spoken before... what a shame, yeah? Anyway, how are you doing? Any idea what this assembly could be about?" Oh god, he asked way too many questions already. Anticipating Cherno's answer, Brian let out a soft sigh.

19. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Aileen woke up to the sound of her alarm- which happened to be her phone. It was more convenient than buying an alarm clock, and this way she could set it to her favourite song, whatever it happened to be at the time. She had to wake up at 6 am in order to get to school on time. By public transit, it took approximately twenty-five minutes to get to school by bus earliest. She hated being late; it meant being stared at by everyone as she walked into her classroom.

She went through her daily morning routine, got changed and went downstairs to make her breakfast and lunch. Her parents were supposed to return today, though they did not specify the time. The house was not much different without them, just a bit quieter, but not by much. It did feel a bit weird not having them compare her to her amazing sisters, though. From what Aileen could see, her parents thought of her two sisters as perfect role models that she had to live up to- and she hated it.

Once she got to the kitchen she carefully made her lunch to replicate one she had seen on tumblr the other day. When finished, it looked delicious and she was tempted to eat it then and there. She ultimately decided to put it away in her lunch bag and proceed to make breakfast. She made french toast topped with strawberries, but instead of putting it on a plate to eat at home, Aileen placed it into a container and decided to eat on the bus. She had made a sudden decision to catch the earlier bus to school.

On the way out the door, she grabbed her brown messenger bag, which was prepacked and ready to go, and put on her black flats. The bus stop wasn't too far and was sure she would make it on time.

When she made it to school she still had some time left. She slowly and calmly walked to her locker and put her stuff away. She left the books needed for her first two periods in her bag and carried it around. Aileen then proceeded to walk to her first period class, but then remembered that everyone had to report to the auditorium. She turned around and walked the other way.

Aileen arrived at the auditorium. There weren't very many people who had arrived, but that was probably because there was still some time left before school officially started. There was also a strong, flowery aroma drifting around in the air. It got stronger as she walked down. While walking down the stairs, she spotted Brian and another boy, who turned out to be Cherno. They were already having a conversation, so Aileen just smiled, waved and sat down on the other side of Brian. She placed her bag behind her on the auditorium seat.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    (Outfittumblr • OOC: n/a)​
    Yuna made breakfast quickly. She had overslept a bit, so she was gonna be late. No time to sit and mope today. She usually made it to school around 7:20, which happened to be the time now. She rushed out quickly.

Yuna drove to school and made it at 7:40. As she was about to head into the auditorium, her friend Nick stopped her. "Oh, hey Nick. Your mom again, I assume?" She said, "man, she needs to get a grip, not like you'd go there just to do stupid illegal stuff." Yuna checked her watch. "Crap, it's 7:44. We need to go to the auditorium fast. Come on." Yuna walked to the auditorium with her friend. Making it in the nick of time, she took a seat with him by the back, where they could chat without being caught. "So, what did you do yesterday? I invited some kids over for Pizza and a movie after the concert, but they decided not to go. If I don't have too much homework, wanna come over and play video games?" She asked, hoping to get a hood response out of Nick. She had been bored and lonely, it was time she hung out with someone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.