♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 4
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post

Scared and confused, those were the two emotions Ash was feeling right now. What predecessor? Why was it that this predecessor couldn't say her name?

Somewhat determined to find the answer, Ash stuttered: "Wha... Waht.... What predecessor?"

2. CrownMoksha Decimo

Xavier stared at the dead-eyed Anthony wi compete shock in his eyes. "Why are ou doing this in the first place?" That was only thing he could think to asked. This whole situation seemed unreal and time was limited, so he has to start somewhere.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance's breath hitched in her chest. This wasn't happening. None of this was real. There was no way, but it was. There was no denying it. Her whole body seemed to be shaking as she stood in the back row. If she was seeing it, then so were the others. She swallowed down the lump in her throat and tried to speak, though her voice hoarse and cracked. "Why? Why are you doing this to us?" She was on the brink of tears and even though the question came out softly from the back row, temperance had a feeling crestatia would hear regardless.

"This...this isn't fair. We didn't do anything to you, and yet you're killing us off..." she shook her head, trying to keep from crying in front of all these people. They didn't deserve to see her cry. None of them. She wouldn't do it in public. This was the worst moment of her life. Worse then breaking up with Josh. Worse then the divorce. Worse then her mom remarrying. It was the absolute worst moment. The only thing that could potentially top it would be the day she inevitably dies as well.

4. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

What was this; where did Thomas' parents go? First she was in shock over the death and now there was nothing but confusion. Her body would not move and all she could do was look around and ponder the situation. Only when her brother came in did she react, standing up in horror.

"Anthony!" What was this; was this the sender of the email? Nothing else made sense and he had said so... No prank, it was real. But how? How was this... Why...

Moving out the row Elizabeth felt a drip of blood on her chin, apparently she was biting her lip a bit too hard. Stopping that she tried to speak, but nothing but stutters escaped her.

5. Jayn

[​IMG]

"Wha... What.... What predecessor?"

Anthony brought his fingers to his chin theatrically. After a moment, he knelt and sat on the edge of the stage. He crossed his legs and peered up at the clock above him.

"The GAME MASTER of the last game. The Great and Marvelous Deity WITCH, Ln9An6368ye04na546n."

His voice was thick with disdain, but his face only appeared amused. He did not elaborate. When he spoke the Witch's name, all that came out was gibberish.

"Why are ou doing this in the first place?"

"I'm SORRY, what is OU?"

"Why? Why are you doing this to us?"

"It is FUN."

The clock landed on the 6 and the flowers dropped again.

Crestatia saw that they were not at all amused and tilted Anthony's head. He jumped off of the stage and strode down the aisle with a yawn.

"What TERRIBLE questions you've asked. You COULD have asked me ANYTHING and you chose the most useless questions EVER. I ALMOST feel sorry for you. You COULD have asked me if it were POSSIBLE to escape your FATE and HOW. You COULD have asked me what I meant by DEALS in my EMAIL. You COULD have asked me who will DIE next or what RULES you are all BREAKING. Question time is OVER."

"This GAMEBOARD is a diverse one, and that alone gives me an IMMENSE AMOUNT of contentment. However, I am not personally interested in ANY of you. TWO of you have GREAT POTENTIAL to EXCEL. MOST of you could DIE without your DEATH altering or influencing ANYTHING of IMPORTANCE. When I am NOT AMUSED I MAKE it AMUSING. ...On the 5th Day, TWO of you will DIE."

With that, Anthony collapsed. The colors did not restore yet, though. It seemed time was slowly beginning to speed up again, leaving the others with a bit of time to react.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

And so the silence covered the auditorium, Altair silently watched on as the horror took place.

He was right....

He was right....

HE WAS RIGHT...

The hand that once covered his mouth soon moved and covered his whole entire face, leaving a gap between fingers so they could see. Ever since day one he believed in the email, he never questioned it's authenticity, but most of all he had realized just what Crestatia truly wanted the moment he received the email. "Entertainment....she wants entertainment from the pathetic lives of human beings" Altair muttered quietly as the hidden smirk on his face only grew.

Altair's hand shook as it gripped his face tightly. It was not because of fear, but because of excitement. His body shook as chaotic thoughts raged through his mind. His life...no their life, it was all a game to the puppet-master. In the end he would stay true to the word...until the very end he would at least try to humour Crestatia. Oh how the teen struggled to resist laughter...why would he laugh? well even he didn't know himself.

7. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

Rushing down to Anthony now Elizabeth crouched down next to him. She even ignored the possibility of that C person still possessing him or how the people around her would soon began moving once more. All that mattered was his welling being.

"Little brother...baby brother please wake up now," she uttered, shaking his still body. Was he still breathing? It was hard to tell like this, so she had to turn him over. Oh, who knows what kind of effects an event like that would have on a person. Would human care even be enough? Still she had to try something.

"Someone help me get him to the clinic!"

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

The sudden desperate urging voice from the sister's mouth made it's way into Altair's eyes and with this a sudden calmness echoed through the teens mind. Lowering his hand from his face he immediately rushed downwards from his seat. After the sudden display the small possessed boy had preformed there was little doubt that the boy was alive, but nonetheless he had to try and do something. Whether the other people began to move or not didn't matter. He could rely on them because he was almost sure everybody would just stare at the situation like a deer in front of a car. Once he got down he immediately ran to the side of Elizabeth and crouched down "we don't have much time" Altair said picking up the boy and glanced back at the sister "lets hurry" and rushed out of the auditorium.

He knew that this action was impossible, but still...he knew the pain of losing a sibling...it was a pain he wished nobody had to face.

9. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : SO, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, I GOT ASSASSIN'S CREED III }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : . . . }

[/url] xxxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx . . .

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx It was like they had entered another dimension, another universe entirely where everything was dull and nothing could be made out properly. The last thing Kallisti remembered with any clarity was Tyler squeezing her hand, and then it had all changed. Everyone around them was gone, but when she looked to see who was left, it was just them fourteen - fourteen ?

Anthony - The doors of the auditorium swung open and there he was - only . . . the he wasn't. His eyes were completely dead, completely blank. He moved like a marionette controlled by a child, dragging Kallisti's head towards the stage where he went. When he spoke, it wasn't him. It was a chilling woman's voice. A girl's voice? Oh - Crestatia. C. It was C. The e-mail. It was real. Questions, what? No, no questions, only staring and bewilderment. Even her unnaturally calm demeanor couldn't withstand this twist.

Kallisti heard Ashina and Xavier speak, but she was too enraptured with her surroundings to even hear. The only thing she heard was Crestatia, C. She was mocking them cruelly now, why hadn't Kallisti spoke up before, what a wasted opportunity! She almost felt like crying, and she felt sick. Anthony collapsed and the world around them returned to normal. She stared straight forward, recycling the declarations the demon had made: Two of them would die on the fifth day; two of them had great potential; the rest of them could die, and it wouldn't even matter.

She was brought back to her senses when Elizabeth rushed over to her brother's limp body, " Someone help me get him to the clinic! " she said, her voice unusually panicked and high. Kallisti automatically stood from her seat, but Altair got there before she could move.

She sat back down; it was a must that she go check on Anthony and Elizabeth later, but first, she turned to a pale-faced Tyler, " Are you alright, Tyler? " she inquired, her breath a little heavy and her heart ramming against her bones, vibrating her whole body, " I do not feel well, myself, but I will be fine. "

Considering all things, she might be the one to die tomorrow.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [ ◦ ◦ ]​

"Thank you," was all Elizabeth could muster before the boy who she did not know well carried her brother away. Though of course she followed. Why though, was a stranger answering her pleas?

'Don't look a gift horse in the mouth.' A saying she always found rather odd, but one that seemed fitting now. So she took to the saying, and went with the flow. That was what she did in most situations anyway. It was harder for this one but still...

Either way they were soon in the clinic and she watched as her brother was laid down on a bed. Good, he still breathed. In fact from the looks of it he seemed fine, just passed out. Though one couldn't be too sure until he woke up, so said the nurse. Not very helpful, that one.

"Again, thank you," she muttered, looking away from Anthony. "Thank you for carrying him."

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

With the Anthony safely placed down and in the care of the clinic, Altair merely stood with Elizabeth and crossed his arms. When they realized that the boy was merely passed out Altair closed his eyes and let out a sigh of relief "ah he's alive..." Altair said quietly. For now there really wasn't much to do other than to wait.

"Again, thank you...Thank you for carrying him"

Upon hearing the girl's voice Altair glance over at her and smile "Come now there is no reason to thank me
    . I'm just glad I could help" Altair said as he scratched the back of his head. "Almost forgot to introduce myself, my name is Altair, nice to meet you" Altair said. At this point he could have left, but there was still a few things that he needed to check. He was curious if the event that occurred had affected the boy mentally and if he had learned something they all didn't know.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance began to shake vigorously. There was a chill running through her body that she just couldn'tseem to shake out of. Her whole body was trembling and she barely managed to catch the seat below her as she collapsed. Temperance fumbled around as she took her seat. How could this be happening? Two of them would die tomorrow.

The realization was horrifying. They all really would die within the next 100 days, except for maybe two. was that supposed to motivate them? Turn against each other and abide by the rules to have a chance of survival? She could feel the tears welling up inside her and the pain of her heart pounding in her chest.

Things were finally starting to fade back to normal and Elizabeth began shouting. Her brother Anthony, poor Anthony, had collapsed as soon the demon released him. Our reactions seemed rather slow. The only person that did anything was Altair. He ran to her side and carried her brother out of the auditorium. That was nice of him. Would Anthony be one of the two that die the next day? Would she? She had broken more than one rule.

Temperance's mind wandered back to the list. Don't talk about it with anyone. Check. no romance. Check. the others didn't really apply to her, except for maybe the one in gibberish. Whatever that one was. do not take your own life. what would crestatia do if they tried to kill themselves? Keep them alive just to torture and kill them later, or off them right before they tried to end it? The idea was scarily appealing to her at the moment. Why should they have to wait around for some witch to kill them? Temperance never played games by anyone else's rules, only her own. Why should she have to wait around for someone she can't even see murder her?

stop that! I...I can't. Can i? she swallowed hard at the thought and blinked back a new wave of tears. Her friends were slowly starting to reform around her. How much time had passed during this lapse? There was no way of being certain.

13. Agent.T Destiny Islands Resident

That England thingy place I've always lived in
    [​IMG]
    [Tumblr|ooc: Sorry I took so long Dx My internet went down, kicking myself for missing so much]​
    Upon seeing everything distort and Anthony get yanked to the stage, Chase slumped in his seat. He felt like screaming but didn't. As Crestatia spoke Chase listened but no matter how much he wanted to he couldn't bring himself to speak up to her. As reality shifted to normal he felt tears well up. He got up and shouted "Thomas was probably a wonderful person, I'm really sorry for your loss!" With that the tears began to fall and Chase ran out of the auditorium and began to break down into oceans of tears.​
    "A game? But why? And with such extreme rules, it's like trying to force humans out of human nature. Who will overcome this? The people who end up the least human? I'm going to die. And what about Ash? And everybody else, we'll all die, we'll all die. Why can't everybody else live?" Chase spoke his thoughts aloud whilst weeping in a hall, curled up between a locker and a wall.​

14. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: n/a ]

Brian sat in the chair, completely motionless as he saw Anthony jolt to the stage. H--she spoke in a menacing tone; a tone of pure hate and distaste. Her--Crestasia's-- words cut through the boy's psyche like an overly-sharpened knife, leaving his mouth agape. Then, he heard his fellow Bellhurst students cowardly mutter questions. Once he thought of a valuable question, Brian opened his mouth to speak but was interrupting by Crestatia's booming voice. Her answers were worthless, but then again... so were the others' questions.

Before he knew it, Anthony collapsed to the floor and everything began to return to normal. But still he was petrified, frozen in the pure essence of fear. He saw Altair, and who he assumed was Anthony's sister... (Elizabeth, was it?), hurriedly rush to the stage. The boy wanted to help, but having too many people would do nothing but cause chaos and disorder. He sighed in relief as the duo rushed away with Anthony. Still shaken, he looked to his left to see a stunned Aileen. He weakly asked her, "A-are you... okay, Aileen?"

15. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    Throughout the "intermission", Aileen could not bring herself to speak up. She witnessed a student's eyes and body go lifeless and eventually become a host to the person behind the email. By this time, Thomas' parents had disintegrated, and the whole student body had been frozen in time with the exception of 13 others. The possessed boy's voice boomed through the entire auditorium as the witch introduced herself- Crestatia.

She gave the students time to ask questions. A million thoughts and questions raced through Aileen's head, but she was too scared to speak out. Other students were not, however, and asked a few questions which were answered but did not satisfy Crestatia. Before leaving the boy's body, she stated that two people would die on the fifth day- which was tomorrow.

After vanishing, the boy's body collapsed on the stage. His sister and another student ran up to the stage to help him. Everything was gradually being restored to its original state, but Aileen could not get over her shock. She heard her best friend sigh and proceed to ask her, "A-are you... okay, Aileen?"

Aileen turned to face Brian, but she could feel herself trembling. She opened her mouth to reply, but no sound came out; fear had caused her mouth to go dry. She closed it and tried again. Aileen even made her best effort to smile and with that awkward, fear-filled smile Aileen attempted to reassure her friend, "I-I-I'm...alright...It's a-all just s-so...unexpected, you know?"

16. Hiro ✩ Guardian

[​IMG]
    Thomas Adams, dead. Yuna couldn't believe it. She didn't know him personally, but he seemed like a wonderful person. She knew that much. Pulling out her phone, she quickly posted a tribute post to Thomas.

Suddenly, a boy collapsed. Anthony, she heard them call him. He seemed... ghostly pale when he collapsed. He was then carried off by someone who she knew was named Altair, and who she presumed was Anthony's sister. "Nick..." she said to her friend, "I'm scared... something's not right..." She was seriously afraid. Could this have had something to do with the email? Yuna had seen Thomas talking to Madeline a few days before. Had they been dating? And if they had, for how long? But if he had barely asked her out, did that mean that even romantic feelings condemned them? She nervously glanced at Nick from the side of her eye.

17. Beau Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]
    [ scarf of the day | tumblr ]
    [ occ: i got permission for godmodding aileen! ]

"I-I-I'm...alright...It's a-all just s-so...unexpected, you know?" Brian heard his friend reply. He let out another sigh of relief at just the sound of her wavering voice. He took her by the hand, stood her up, and embraced her. The boy then said, "C'mon Aileen, I'll drive you home." Brian gave her a half-hearted smile as he lead her out of the auditorium. He guided her to his locker to grab his backpack, and then prompted to leave the building. Still gripping tightly onto Aileen's hand, Brian led her to his car.

Turning around after gesturing Aileen into the car, Brian gave the school a deathly gaze. He would never look at its pale walls the same way again. Wishing to leave the horrible school, and memory behind, the boy quickly drove off. He was incredibly flustered, but at least Aileen was okay and sitting right beside him. Her kind aura always managed to calm Brian down, even though she was as traumatized as he was.

Soon enough, the duo reached Aileen's house. As she got out of the car, Brian said to her, "Stay safe okay...? We'll text all day in case... something happens..." His voice drifted into misery. He slightly shook his head and waved his best friend goodbye, driving towards his home.

Brian slammed the car door with much force as he stormed into the abode. Good thing his parents were away, or else they'd force him to return to school. The boy sprinted upstairs and jumped onto his bed, immersing himself with the lavender covers. His whole body shook in fear as he curled into a ball and clutched his phone close to his chest. "Please stay safe Aileen..." The boy murmured to himself as another chill shook his body.

18. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Ash Takahashi - Day 4
    What she is wearing today
    Latest Tumblr Post
    (OOC: Sorry for being late, my folks decided to do Christmas Cards today)
    "Deity Witch, Deity Witch, Deity Witch....." Ash thought about what Crestatia said in the audiotorium.
    And it was very clear, two of the people who listened to her were going to die. Tomorrow.
    "Madeline, John, Brian, Tyler, Quinn, Abby, Aileen Altair, Xavier, Elizabeth, Cherna, Temperance, Chase, and me...." Ash mumbled to herself, "Any combination of two on the list will lose their lives in less than 24 hours. Which means.... I could die tomorrow."
    Then she saw Chase, curled near a locker, looking very uncomfortable.
    Ash walked up to him slowly (so she wouldn't scare him), "Chase..." she stuttered, "Are you.... okay?"

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

Frozen and unable to say anything, Xavier watch as Anthony's body fell limp to the ground before being carried off by his sister. This was all too much to take in all at once, C. was real, that point she'd made clear, and she was planning to killing two more people tomorrow. Everything seemed to be going in a downward spiral, one that would end in his demise. He took a quick breath in before leaving the auditorium and heading home. The fact that he'd left school early was the farthest thing on his mind right now.

20. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD Lunch OOC: none]
    When Brian hugged her, Aileen could feel herself calming down a bit. He offered her a ride home and she accepted it. She could not bear being at school any longer. Seeing the faces of the other thirteen recipients throughout the day would only cause her more unnecessary stress.

They got to her house, Aileen stepped out of his car and thanked him with a small smil. "Stay safe okay...? We'll text all day in case... something happens..." Aileen nodded and waved goodbye. She grabbed her house keys from her bag as she walked on her driveway and to the front door. After turning the key in the lock, she turned the doorknob and looked back at Brian once again. She smiled and walked into her house.

She sat down on the cushioned chair by the door to take off her boots and placed her bag on the floor by the chair. While unzipping the side zipper on her right boot, her mother walked towards her. "Aileen, what are you doing home so early?" she inquired.

"Oh mother, you're home. I'm not feeling too well, so I'm just going to go to my room..." Aileen replied truthfully. She took off her other boot grabbed her bag and started walking towards the stairs. She could hear her mother sigh behind her.

"You aren't even going to ask about how the trip was? Or how your sister is doing?" her mother eventually asked. I would...if I was feeling well. Aileen stopped walking and turned to face her mother. "You know, when we got to the University, the first thing Alice asked was how YOU were doing."

Here we go again... Aileen braced herself for the next line- the line she hated the most. "Why can't you be more like your sister?" Aileen bit her lower lip as her mother continued, "She cares so much about our family. She asks about you all the time. Stop acting so spoiled and ask about others for once!"

In the end, her mother's simple question turned into a lecture and then into a scolding. It was nothing new, so one would think that she would get used to it, but she couldn't. Every time she heard the stupid lecture she felt like running away from home- but what good would any of that do? She took a deep breath in, "I'm sorry. I was being selfish." Aileen tried to apologize as sincerely as possible and paused for a moment. "But is it alright, now, if I go up and rest? I really am not feeling well at the moment." Her mother did not seem satisfied, but let her continue to her room.

Aileen changed into her pajamas and slipped into her bed. Before taking a nap, she texted Brian about the lecture she had just received. She didn't particularly want a reply- she just needed someone to tell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.