Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here

{OoC thread HERE!}

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_​

The Doctor pranced about the TARDIS console, fiddling with the wibbly lever over here, skimming over the blue boringers there, piloting the ship in his usual manner. Since the Ponds, bless them, had retired to their cool bunk beds, he had been left to his own devices, much to his relief. It wasn't that he disliked Amy and Rory, it was just that one could only tolerate their not-knowing-ness for so long before it got a bit wearisome.

His thoughts were brought to a jarring halt as a wailing siren activated somewhere. The Doctor's head jerked up and he dashed over to a monitor, barely having time to start reading before--

CRASH--!!

When the Doctor picked himself up, he nearly fell back over from shock. There's no... It's not possible...!

In various states of falling over and standing up was him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him. And him.

He was...here. In the TARDIS control room.

All eleven of him.

"Oh," he said softly. "Oh dear..."

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Rory had been enjoying his rare moment of sleep in the stupid bunk bed when that stupid siren went off.

He moaned and moved to roll out of bed just as he remembered he was on the stupid top bunk and tumbled to the stupidfloor in a heap.

Oh, if only he knew how much worse his day was about to get.

He disentangled himself from the stupid bedsheet and left it on the floor, storming to the bedroom door and flinging it open. "Doctor," he shouted, his voice hoarse. "What the bloody hell is going--"

CRASH--!

Rory fell again (face-up this time, fortunately) onto the stupid grass. He snarled and--

Hang on.

He ran his hands over the surface he was laying on again.

Grass.

...What.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

"Whose brilliant idea was it to put a cemetery next to the campus?" Sam grumbled irritably. She could've sworn she'd passed that angel statue half a dozen times. Honestly, who designed these things?

She kept walking, silently fuming to herself, and--whoops!

She let out an "Eeep!" and pinwheeled her arms madly as she tripped over something laying in the middle of the walkway. The thing "Gahhh!"ed back. She screamed.

The man she'd tripped over started to sit up, hands clamped over his ears (was he wearing pajamas?). "Bloody hell, woman!" he groaned...in a British accent? What? "Could you possibly be any louder?"

Sam screamed again in reply and walloped him in the face with her backpack.

"Ow! Seriously?!" He scuttled back on his hands and feet, desperately trying to avoid getting hit again. "I fall out of bed, get knocked to some random place in space and time, and now this?"

Great! The person was crazy, too!

She took one more swing at the person, then sprinted away. "Hey, wait!" he shouted after her. "I need to talk to you!"

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC: Before we get started, Ten will be blue, Cat will be red, Donna will be orange, and Captain Jack will be purple.

~~~​

The Doctor was in the TARDIS, just relaxing before getting to today's adventure(s). He was standing at the console, wondering where he should go. Or rather, where they'd end up; with the TARDIS, you never knew where you were going. He was just about to head into the kitchen when suddenly he heard a moaning come from the hall.

"Jeez, I can never manage to get enough sleep, can I?"

It was just Cat. Well, Donna always managed to get a good rest in her room, so it probably wouldn't have been her anyway.

"And why the hell are you so happy? Did you just find the lost moon of Poosh or something?"

He couldn't help but laugh, seeing her in her pajamas. Her hair was just a mess and though she seemed more irritable than usual, it made her look even cuter to him; she almost looked like a five year old.

She patted her head a few times and realized why he seemed to be laughing. She sighed heavily and turned back around to get ready, hearing his laughter get steadily louder.

"This isn't funny, dammit!"

Actually, it is. Ah, never change Cat.

Just as he thought that, the TARDIS began to shake. He was thrown to the floor. When he managed to pull himself up, he found himself inside the TARDIS... only, this wasn't his TARDIS. It didn't look like any of the previous control rooms he'd had before either. As he looked around, he saw a strange man in a bowtie and tweed suit jacket stare at him. He looked shocked at his presence, and as he tried to put the pieces together, he noticed other men getting up...

"What?"

He looked to his left and to his right and to his left again.

"What!?"

~~~​

She was just getting ready for the day's insanity. She had managed to get her usual pair of jeans and graphic tee on in record time, and she pulled out her red sweater in case they ended up somewhere mild; she had never been very tolerant when it came to cold weather. As she started brushing her hair, she noticed that the TARDIS had been awfully quiet.

Well that's weird. Usually, he'd be running around the console making the place shake like a rollercoaster.

She walked back out, still trying to fix her hair, to find that he was gone. She finished as quickly as possible, and went out to wake up Donna. On any other occasion she would avoid getting Donna angry, but this was an emergency; she would still get mad, but she would also thank her. Before she could get to her room, the TARDIS began to shake violently. She fell on one knee and as she tried to get back up, she could hear guns cocking.

"Stay right where you are! Get up slowly and put your hands on your head!"

"Whoo boy, I wonder where I ended up this time."

She did what they told her to and looked around. She was apparently in some sort of military facility. There were soldiers with pistols all around her, and she could faintly make out some alien tech behind them.

"Ah, so you all must be a part of Torchwood. Well, that or just some very advanced division of U.N.I.T."

The soldiers looked at each other, surely confused as to how a teenager could know so much about top-secret government programs.

"Whoa now, let's not get too carried away here."

She heard a familiar voice over the PA and smiled.

"Relax guys, she's not a threat to anyone... unless of course you point a bunch of guns at her face. Even then, it's justified self-defense."

As the soldiers gave one another confusing looks and lowered their weapons, she lowered her arms and looked around.

"A little late there, aren't you captain?"

"Maybe, but at least I saved your sorry ass."

"Just shut up and tell me where you are."

"Heh. Look up."

She did and she saw that there was a control room of sorts hanging above her. As she walked backwards to get a better look, she could see a man in a blue military trench coat looking down. He had a mic in his hand and he was smiling. She smiled back.

When she reappeared, she was behind him. Everyone else was shocked and afraid, but not him. No, he'd seen her in action before; he knew just what to expect.

"It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"Oh yeah, it has. The end of the universe was crazy enough for one lifetime."

"Yeah, though I thought he'd be with you."

"Yeeeeeah... I really don't know how to explain."

"No need. We tracked a crack in the Time Vortex and found the Doctor falling out of the TARDIS control room."

"Wow, I'm impressed. Just how advanced has Torchwood gotten since I was last here?"

"Very, and though flattery can get a cute kid like yourself most anywhere, I'll need your help before we hand over anything more specific."

"Jack, don't push it. Though selling yourself off is a nice gesture, I have to decline."

"Ha ha ha... very funny. No, we need your help in tracking something strange."

"How strange?"

"Well, that crack we managed to crack the Doctor through goes deeper than we thought. It cracks in multiple points of time and space, and they're acting almost like portals."

"So... what? You need me to investigate the places where those portals lead?"

"Exactly. Without a TARDIS or a vortex manipulator, we can't do it ourselves. Besides, if there's danger, you can get out before getting killed."

"Gee, that's insanely comforting."

"I know. Still, if you can just investigate one or two of them, I'd be willing to give you what you want. The first one leads to a college campus in XXXXXX on XX/XX/20XX."

She patted him on the back a few times and walked back behind him. As he turned to see her off, she smiled and saluted him before saying one last thing.

"You got lucky... soooo lucky."

~~~​

Donna was sleeping soundly in her room. As she dreamt of a bunch of random things, she could feel the whole room start to shake. At first she'd written it off, but when the force was enough to knock her out of bed she got up from the floor, still in her nightie, and stormed off to the TARDIS control room.

"Doctor! It's a bit early to be heading off to Mars, isn't it?"

When there wasn't a reply or a soul in sight, she began to scream.

"Oi! You lot, this isn't funny! Whatever you two are doing, you can stop now!"

The TARDIS shook again, and she was knocked to the ground. When she tried to get back up, she found herself on a patch of grass. It was still somewhat wet with dew, and she could see a man in his pajamas in the distance. He seemed to be chasing after a girl.

"Ugh, kids."

3. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{A most excellent opening post, m'dear~ Methinks any more Doctor posts from us will have to wait until others start posting, though. D: }

"OI!" Rory shouted at the girl. "C'mon! I just need to ask you something!"

The girl only let out an unintelligible, high-pitched squeaking blubbering noise and, if anything, started running faster.

"I am getting sick and tired of all this bloody running," he growled.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

"Why is it always me?" Sam wailed to herself, as if anyone else would listen. Glancing behind her, she noticed the Escaped Inmate starting to catch up to her and, panicking, veered around the next corner, only to smack into something cold and hard.

She stumbled back a few steps and looked up. Oh freaking joy. It was that creepy angel statue again.

All in the space of a second or less, Sam ventured another backwards glance to see if the Inmate was close behind, then turned back and OHMY****INGGOD

The statue, which she distinctly remembered as having its head bowed into its hands in a gesture akin to crying, now had its hands less than an inch from her face and had its face twisted into a ravenous snarl.

She screamed bloody murder.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Rory marveled at the girl's lung capacity. Did she ever stop screaming?

He turned the corner he'd seen her go to, then froze, his eyes glued to the statue.

He knew Amy and the Doctor saw this before.

He instinctively grabbed the girl as she tried to run and held her close. "Don't look away from it," he warned, keeping his voice even to prevent her from panicking (even though he already was). "Don't even blink. Blink, and we're both dead. But don't look it in the eye. Understand?"

The girl only whimpered and continued shaking.

And the staring contest began.

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Alrighty, that's fair enough. If need be, I can always contact our first and ninth Doctors through VM.}

Donna heard the girl scream several times, and then saw some creepy angel statue right in front of them both. She had no idea what was going on, but she had a feeling that the Doctor would. She got up and turned around, seeing another one of those statues show up about a foot away from her.

She started to scream like the girl.

~~~​

She reappeared in a graveyard of some sort.

"Damn, talk about depressing."

She heard a girl scream and before she could see where it was coming from, she heard another scream. This one, however, she was all too familiar with.

Donna. She looked around until she saw her, still in her nightie, and teleported right beside her. When she got there, she was a bit shocked by her situation.

"Oh, not again. How many goddamn Weeping Angels can there be on Earth?"

Donna looked over at her and started to speak in a bitter tone.

"What, you and the Doctor already met some of these angel freaks?"

"Donna."

She tried to calm her down, still staring at the angel.

"Oh no, don't you Donna me. You're going to tell me what the bloody hell is going on!"

"Donna, please. I'm just trying to fix this."

She sighed loudly, putting her hands on her hips.

"And now you sound just like him. Seriously, you need to get a boyfriend. A real, human boyfriend."

"Dammit, Donna! Would you just shut up and let me concentrate? If I look away from this thing, or even blink, we could end up anywhere in time and space!"

She stared right at the angel and slowly grabbed Donna's arm.

"Oi. What're you doing?"

"Saving us... well, us and those two back behind us."

She teleported with Donna a few feet back, right next to the other two who faced an angel.

"Hey, I've got a plan. We can stop these angels if we get them to stare at each other, but you'll have to trust me."

5. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Wait, there are two?

Rory almost demanded who the new girl was, or why he should trust her, but then he realized that since she knew about the Angels, she must be (or have been) in some sort of contact with the Doctor. At that point, that was good enough for him.

"All right," he said, careful not to keep his eyes off of the Angel. "What do we do?"

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Sam was still too traumatized to do anything but shake and stare at the statue, alternating winking with each eye. Were she not in such a stressful situation, she would have noticed the Inmate rubbing circles in her shoulder (in what was supposed to be a comforting manner) and whacked him with her backpack again, or tried the old-fashioned "grab and twist" method.

But, she didn't realize this.

So she kept staring at the statue, unsure of what was happening, or what was going to happen.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat grabbed his arm with her free hand and turned around just long enough for their angel to get in the perfect spot.

"Don't let go of her."

In that instant, they teleported back to where she and Donna had been originally. The angels were staring at each other, just as she had hoped, and she let go of Donna and the new guy... well, not new exactly, since he knew about the Weeping Angels. He may not have been in contact with the Doctor during the Sally Sparrow affair, but he'd certainly known what to do.

"Hey, d'you mind telling me your names? I'm here on some... business, and, er... well, it's complicated as hell really."

She began to scratch at her cheek, it was a nervous tick she'd developed over the years.

"Wait, you're here on business? I nearly died and you didn't show up for me?"

"Donna, I didn't know that you were here until I saw... er, heard you. Still, you know I would've saved you anyway. You know that I wouldn't leave you to die. You know me better than that... and you said it yourself that I sounded just like him."

7. Fearless A good and beautiful child

[Just going to post with One for now. I have a bit of a plan for Sarah Jane, so I'm not posting with her just yet. Wilf and Ace... I'm just lazy and don't want to post with them just yet either. They're around, trust me.]

An old man rose from the floor with slight help from his cane. Despite being so old, despite having been brought here like this, he still held quite an air about himself. He looked quite disconcerned, though seeing all the other men in the room, some he recognized, others not, didn't seem to disturb him in the slightest.

Instead, he tapped his cane on the ground roughly, calling attention to himself. "What is the meaning of all this, hmm? I should hope it's very well important to have pulled myself out of the timestream like this."

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{From here on out, we should probably start referring to our Doctors by their numbers, rather than "The Doctor," so as to avoid confusion.}

Eleven started at the voice of his first incarnation, jilted. I forgot how cool canes are, he mused fleetingly before shooing the thought away in favor of more pressing matters.

He swiftly maneuvered around the TARDIS console, dodging past a few other incarnations, to get a look at the monitor. As he moved, he thought aloud in a panicked voice. "You--" he threw a finger at his tenth incarnation "--and you--" he gestured toward the fifth "--met, and almost made a hole the size of Belgium in space-time. If all eleven of us are here at once..."

His eyes raked across the monitor desperately, his eyes widening as he did so.

"NOBODY talk to me!" he announced to the room. "I need to think!"

Somehow, time and space were barely hanging together, but they were still in danger of, pardon the expression, tearing from limb to--no, wait, that's not the right expression... Tearing at the seams, that was it. Yes, the fabric of reality was straining to keep itself from tearing at the seams. But how? And how in all the universe was he supposed to fix it? Who knew where all the other...his TARDISes, technically, were? Going out to find them could ruin reality even more than it already was...

_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Rory let out a breath he hadn't realized he was holding once the danger had passed.

..."Donna"? he wondered. Have I heard that name before?

"I don't mean to be rude," he replied curtly to the mystery woman. "But I think I'd rather know who you are first. There's some reason you know about the Weeping Angels, and I want to know how."

_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Sam took a shaky breath and glanced behind her. The two statues stood across from each other, looking the other in the eyes, both unmoving. Just to make sure, she blinked.

No movement.

As the adrenaline in her body wore off, Sam slowly became aware of her current position.

She stiffened, unsure of how to react. On the one hand, it was a creepy, potentially/probably crazy guy in his pajamas who was holding her shoulder with one arm, the other wrapped around her. She wanted to scream, hit him again, and run for the police.

On the other hand...whoever he was, he had saved her life. Or something. Her throat was starting to feel raw, anyway...

The man must have noticed how she tensed up, because he gently shook her and said, [/color]"Hey, are you all right there?"

"F-fine," she stammered. "Um, d-do you mind...?" She poked his arm.

"Oh!" The man let go of her as if he had been scalded. "Uh, sorry about that..."

Sam took a step (okay, a few) away from him. "...So," she said, restraining the urge to run. "Wh...what's going on here?

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten watched as this man, who had to be his future regeneration, thought things through. As e looked around, he remembered all of his previous lives, and sighed at the nostalgia. NO! This wasn't the time to reminisce. He had to figure things out and get back to his, er, current TARDIS. He wanted to help Eleven brainstorm, but knew that he wouldn't be too keen on the idea. Instead, he crossed his arms and began to mumble to himself.

"Well, with all eleven of us here, there's bound to be a hell of a paradox involved. The first thing to do is find our respective TARDISes on our own."

He smiled and thought of Donna and Cat, sure that they could take care of themselves while he was sorting this out.

Allons-y, eh Doctor?

~~~​

"Uh... okay, how do I explain it? Well, given your knowledge of the angels you're either from the future or you've been with the Doctor. Well, not my Doctor, but yeah. Anyway, I'm Cat. I'm here investigating cracks in the time vortex for a friend of mine; he's with Torchwood, and though you probably don't know who they are, if you're with the Doctor then chances are you may very well find out for yourself soon."

She put her hands in her jacket pockets and smiled.

"I hope that's enough information for you."

As she was about to ask him for his name again, she noticed the girl he was with and how she was reacting to all of this.

"Ah, so I'm guessing she isn't with you."

~~~​

Donna just stood there, listening to everyone else talk amongst themselves. She was perfectly happy to sit this one out.

{I got very lazy with Donna, but I'm just not up to it for this post. I'll do more with her in the next one.}

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: Enter Carrie :D And pray I do the right thing.

Carrie Pearson couldn't believe it. Less then a minute ago she was in her room in the TARDIS and traveling with Amy, Rory, and the Eleventh Doctor and now she was was in the middle of a big group... with Weeping freaking Angels around her and the rest of them. From the corner of her eye she could not believe who she saw- Rory-and how socked her even more Donna and Cat as well as another girl who Carrie didn't know. "What the Bloodly hell..."She said as she continued to look at the angels.

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Technically, Jack is back at the Torchwood base. He isn't going to leave, and even if he did, we need another location besides the graveyard.}

Donna heard a familiar voice and turned quickly, nearly screaming again. When she saw Carrie there beside them, she sighed; just how many people were going to show up here today? She turned back to Cat and whispered.

"What the bloody hell is going on?"

Cat whispered back to Donna.

"I haven't got a clue. All I know is that there are cracks in the time vortex, and the one that leads here is apparently bigger than we thought."

The man looked shocked at this girl's sudden arrival, almost as if he knew her.

"Wait, you know her too?"

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

OOC: Cat... Wouldn't they know Carrie since she traveled with them....

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC: Ah... sorry about that. Editing.

Done. Sorry for the confusion; everything should be fine now.

14. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

"Perhaps," Eleven replied testily, having heard Ten's mutterings. "But where would we possibly begin? We have absolutely NOTHING to go on, in case you've...I've? No, you've forgotten! And that's assuming that this wild goose chase wouldn't cause the paradox to grow."

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

"Torchwood?" Rory repeated. "Can't say I've heard of it, I suppose." He shrugged, then remembered, "Oh, and I'm Rory P... Williams. Rory Williams." Damn the Doctor for confusing his surname.

He started at Cat's last comment. "'With me'? I'm married, thanks," he frowned, showing his left hand. "I woke up in the TARDIS, then somehow wound up here just in time for her to step on me.". He wasn't quite ready to forgive her for that yet. Maybe after he could get a decent sleep?

Sam scowled, seemingly regaining her senses as she felt an attack on her character. "I tripped over you!" she protested. "I don't know what a TARD-whatever is, and I don't care, I just want to go to my class and get on with my life!"

Rory was about to respond when there was a small flash of light and another person fell from it. When he saw who it was, he had to stop to let his head clear.

"...Carrie?" he said incredulously. "You're here, too?" He glanced at Cat. "Yeah, she's been with the Doctor longer than I have, though. Apparently, a lot longer."

15. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Hey Rory. Funny seeing you here. It seems like people from all different times are here...," said Carrie. "Four years-I've been traveling with the Doctor for four years... Seems like forever though," said the nineteen year old putting her hands on the back of her head. "Cat. Donna.. It's been awhile since I saw you but probably not long since you've seen me,"
    OOC: Cat when did Cat stop travling with the Doctor?

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

OOC: Well, for the sake of the RP, let's just say that she stuck with him until the End of Time (lol) and then they parted ways, leaving her to travel around and help agencies like Torchwood and U.N.I.T.

~~~​

Seeing as how Eleven started to talk to him, he decided to reply.

"Now hold on a minute. If this paradox were big enough to rip the whole universe apart, wouldn't it have done so by now? Just remember that incident we had with Martha and Jack. That paradox was sustained by the TARDIS, but this one would need a far greater source to draw from. Besides that, you and I both know someone who could be of help in finding each of our TARDISes."

He smiled at his future self, sure that he would have to remember her at some point. When he did, they would figure out a way to find her and explain the situation.

~~~​

Cat laughed a bit when he stuttered over his own name. When he began to explain how he was married and how he wound up here, she nodded. It was insanely similar to how she'd ended up at the Torchwood base, and how Donna had probably wound up here.

"Uh-huh. Okay, so we all just magically wound up outside of our TARDISes and in different locations. Normally I would say this is nuts, but given what we go through with the Doctor every day..."

She didn't even need to finish that sentence, as she, Donna, Rory and Carrie each understood what she was trying to say. When the girl chimed in and began to talk about her 'normal' life, she smiled.

"Well I'm sorry, but your life just went from completely normal to anything but. Besides, after having gone through this, can you really sit in a class taking notes and paying attention to a two-hour lecture? Don't you want to find out why those statues moved? Don't you want to find out what the hell we're babbling on about? Believe me, if there's one thing I've ever learned in my life, it's that normalcy can be extremely overrated once you've had a taste of the wild and wondrous things that are out there."

~~~​

Donna stood there, listening to Cat lecture this poor girl. She was just like she'd first been on that Christmas day.

Still, she couldn't help but marvel at how mature she was. When they'd first met, she already knew that she wasn't a typical, snobbish, bratty teenager, but listening to her now... it was just surreal. She spoke softly to the girl.

"She's right. It's amazing and it's beautiful, and it's bloody brilliant, but she won't give up either way. You might as well try it out."

17. Pinekaboo Chaser

"In case you've forgotten, we happen to be inside the most powerful machine in this time period." Nine answered Eleven's question, "...I think. Depends on when we actually are, but in any case; if we've each been brought here, right now, then most likely so have our TARDIS's. We can use this TARDIS to track itself. Or maybe we can't, but it's worth a try."
    Frankly Nine was surprised the others hadn't come up with the idea already. Especially since they all were him. Of course, Ten and Eleven seemed to know something else that would help them out of this mess, so perhaps he would be ignored. Which would be annoying; ignored by yourself.

~~~

Running. Always with the running. He was begining to see why the Doctor loved it so much though; it was such an incredible thrill.
    The Master was on the run from every single Time Lord currently in existence, minus the Doctor himself, who was doing... whatever it was that he did at the end of the Time War. He didn't know specifics; but he knew that the Daleks and the Time Lords were both going to be wiped out, including him if he didn't do something fast enough.
    Rassilon had done interesting things, once filled with enough bio-electricity. Too bad he wasn't alive to see what happened to himself though, as even Time Lord bodies don't seem to react well to unyielding and repeated attacking with half-resurected Time Lord super-electricity or whatever it was he could use. It had left him drained, using that much of his own life-force, but he was still alive. Or was he? It was hard to tell what you counted as when your flesh and muscle kept turning transparent. Which it just had again, with that cool noise that he was begining to really love the sound of.

OOC: Will continue the Master's part in the next post. There's quite a bit to do with him.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten looked back at Nine, a bit surprised by his theory; why hadn't he come up with it?

"Well, even if we could, our friend is the only one who could really get us back to our respective TARDISes without there being more of a paradox. It's a good idea though, using the TARDIS to track itself. It's great, brilliant, even."

19. Fearless A good and beautiful child

"Now hold on just a minute here!" One demanded, tapping his cane on the ground again. "Perhaps there's a reason for all this, hm? And in that case, wouldn't whoever is responsible for this madness be reasonable enough to gather all of us together without creating a paradox?"

He cleared his throat and began walking toward the controls. "I don't like the idea of all this, but perhaps we should work together in leu of contradicting ideas? Step aside, young man, so I may check the scanners." As he said the last bit, he gently prodded Eleven out of the way with his cane and began fiddling with the controls.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{I figure I should bump this.}

Ten saw One push Eleven out of the way, and walked up beside his past self. He put one hand on the console, got his "brainy specs" on, and looked on as he fiddled with the controls.

{Yeah, short post is short.}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.