Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie mostly listened as the others talked trying to think of an idea. After thinking for a while she sighed and said. "I can't believe this! After traveling with the Doctor for four years I can't think of anything... I'm so ashamed..," she said leaning. against the wall.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat nodded at Rose's proposal, but noticed that John looked a bit sad.

"Hey, cheer up. What she meant was that we need to talk to the man who's in the middle of this whole mess. I trust that you're the Doctor too, so don't start getting all humany-wumany on us."

She smiled, trying to cheer him up and walked over to Carrie.

"Oh, it's not your fault. In fact, I'm willing to bet that he barely has any idea of what's going on himself."

She laughed just a bit, thinking about what he was probably doing at the moment.

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie laughed. "When does he ever know what he's doing?"

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

She laughed harder.

"Ah, true enough."

Jack laughed quietly at their conversation. Listening to two teenage girls gossip about a 945 year old Time Lord was pretty entertaining in its own right.

5. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Dang Cat I really missed traveling with you. I forgot how much fun it used to be-well still is for you anyway," said Carrie.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Well, I just hope that I'll see you again when I leave."

She was tempted to ask about her future, as well as the Doctor's, but she kept herself from bringing it up. She didn't want to think about that awful day when she would leave... or when he would leave her.

In the end, that's what always happens.

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie smiled and nodded "I'll make sure of it myself," said Carrie grinning, and also grateful that Cat didn't ask about the future.

8. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Well, if you two are done gossiping, then maybe you'd like to come and help me get a video feed up."

Jack stood up, figuring that this was as good a time as any to butt in and get them to work.

Cat turned to face him, a bit annoyed by his attitude. The only reason she didn't get angry was because he had a valid point. Since they knew that their Doctor was clearly on board the TARDIS, and since the universe hadn't imploded from a TARDIS inside a TARDIS, a video chat was probably a good idea. She walked over, trying to figure out how to manage this sort of thing. Back home, she was only slightly acquainted with this sort of thing.

9. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Ah Shut up Jack," said Carrie good naturally, sticking out her tongue at him. "Ummm.... technology... God how it drives me nuts... Kay Jack just tell me what u need me to do," said Carrie.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The Doctor looked up at Cat and smiled as if to pretend he had never been upset. In truth, he knew his wife loved him, he knew he was cared for but yet, it still degraded him.

"Come on! Video feed! Life doesn't get more exciting than this."
    Kathy giggled girlishly as she bounded up to her father, feeling the need to be close to him. "Who should do the talking? Or are we going to pile around your web cam Jack?"

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

"Wait, are you sure this video feed won't destroy the universe? Just that he's met you and Cat doesn't mean he's met the rest of us. Or are you two just going to be the only ones talking?" He asked, he wasn't scared or anything but destroying the universe wasn't high on Luke's list of priorities and he remembered all too clearly what jack had been saying before. "If it won't then, may I help?" He wanted to do all that he could to minimise the chances of this all going wrong. He was determined not to be useless and actually help.

12. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Kathy turned to the boy who had just spoken. "You could be right but I doubt meeting people from his future would do much harm- it could only harm if we said something we shouldn't. So, we must agree to not say anything we shouldn't. Although, to be safe, maybe the people who have known him the longest speak as that gives us the most chance to not give anything away."

John stood up reluctantly. "Well, I best get out the way then. We've had enough paradoxes for one day thank you very much."

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"C'mon everyone! Time to make the universe explode!" laughed Carrie jokingly. This must have been the most she'd laughd in the longest time... and she was really liking it.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

As Jack typed, trying to get a link up to the TARDIS through the subwave, he replied.

"Kathy's right. I think we should start out with just me, Cat, Rose and Carrie; from there, we can figure out a way to try and explain things."

He was trying to be careful with the network, if he did one thing wrong, the whole thing could shut down; they only had so many chances.

"Aaaaaaand done. It just needs a bit of time to warm up."

Cat huddled in with Jack and gestured for Rose and Carrie to join them. To be perfectly honest, she was almost giddy to talk to her Doctor again.

15. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Luke nodded, "Okay, good luck, we're here if you need any help off carmera." He told them. He'd been watching Jack carefully as he set up the link, watching him use the subwave, it appeared extemely complex at first but he wouldn't let that bother him. He closed his eyes momentarily as he worked through it in his mind, making sense of the commands Jack had put into it. By the time he opened his eyes, he was pretty sure he'd figured out the basics on how it worked. It was completely unnessesary and probably a waste of time but he was nervous and concentrating on something like that calmed him down.

16. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose gingerly walked up to the console. Unsure about what was going to happen. She secretly was quite excited to see the Doctor's reaction to her face again and hoped the meeting would go alright. After almost 20 years... she was never going to get a peaceful life really and she had known that for a while. "Alright, I'm ready. Who knew computers still had to warm up." She smiled.

17. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten heard a beeping come from the TARDIS console. He ran over to it quickly, taking the opportunity to try and forget about this absurd situation that he was in. When he pressed a few buttons and pulled the wibbly lever, he saw a few familiar faces pop up on the screen.

"Doctor! What the hell is wrong with you; it looks like you just went and met the devil... again."

"Honestly, we're in the middle of a bunch of paradoxes that could blow ten universes to pieces, and you want to criticize me on how I look? And Jack, how did you get involved?"

"Me? Oh, I got involved when she ended up in the middle of my secret, underground base."

"You what? Just what the hell is going on on your end?"

"Well, we've been spending a good amount of time trying to figure out how to talk to you without blowing a hole in all of time and space, and most everyone who's ever had anything to do with you ended up being transported by cracks in the time vortex. I know it's crazy, but how much weirder can things get? I mean, this isn't nearly the strangest thing that's happened to us all, right?"

He grinned just a bit and took a moment to examine a third face that he saw on the monitor. No... no, this couldn't possibly be happening. She must've been from the past, before she'd ever seen the TARDIS. But no, that didn't explain it either. She was older now; at least fifteen years had to have passed.

"Rose? Is that you?"

18. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose grinned. "Hi." She stared at this man, this man who she had become so close to once before, this man who she will be married too. "I don't know how long it's been for you or what has happened to me in your timeline but... I'm just so happy to see you." In actual fact it felt like she was talking to her husband, just like she does every day. "But what is going on in there? We saw 2 TARDISes..."

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

He smiled, somewhat speechless. Though this was breaking too many rules, he was incredibly happy to see her again.

"Right, well it's just one of our usual unusual situations. Well, this is a bit more complicated and it all should've been enough to cause every star to supernova."

He stopped himself, realizing that he was getting off topic.

"Ah, how do I explain this? Well, that other TARDIS that you saw is mine, but I'm inside another TARDIS."

"But how can that be? I thought that yours was the last one in existence."

"Yeah, it is..."

He sighed.

"This is where it all gets complicated."

{This would be a perfect time for Eleven and Nine to butt in, so I'll leave that opportunity open for DT and tale.}

20. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie sighed deeply before popping up next to Jack, Rose, and Cat. There he was-her crazy but dear brother, who she had cared about maybe even more then her real and long deceased brother, Alex. Fingering the pictures in her pocket and she said " Hey, Bro... Long time no see- Well for me anyway," A tear fell down her cheek and she silently cussed herself for nearly crying.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.