Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Jack smiled at Luke. He definitely knew his stuff, and he was being fairly logical about this whole thing.

"Well, the subwave network might do the trick, but we don't know which TARDIS we'd be locking onto. If we talk to a Doctor who hasn't met any of us yet, we could be risking the rest of the universe right there... unless you've got someway to ensure that we talk to a Doctor who knows us already."

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Kathy would probably be able to help as well, yeah. Them two together make me feel quite stupid." She giggled. "Well, if you bring them all then we might be able to get some better ideas." In all honesty, Rose was just attempting to sound smart but was slightly failing at it because she had no clever ideas. "If we can contact the Doctor then we can just explain that we are from his future, if that's the case, and just ask what's going on. But I think that the Doctor's over there will be friends with someone here."

3. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Luke frowned, "Ah, that's not so good. We could try with whoever has known him longest but it's still a big risk." He shook his head, "What if we sent him a text message? A written message as opposed to one where he could see or hear us. We don't have to sign us so he doesn't have to knowingly meet us or would that still destroy the universe if he hasn't met us yet?" Luke asked, throwing some ideas around to try and get round their problem. "And are you suggesting there could be more than one doctor or even ones earlier in his time stream? Is that what's happened, that might be a big enough paradox to mess up his time stream this much at least." He asked Jack, he appeared to be the one who knew most about the situation.

4. Pinekaboo Chaser

"Hang on just a minute..." Nine said, pushing past everyhim (how have they not broken reality with all this shoving yet?) and looking at the monitor. Or one of them, anyway. Possibly. It was difficult to tell what was actually a screen with this desktop theme.
    "How do you get anything done at all in here?" he asked Eleven, semi-jokingly.

~~~

One minute, there was peace and quiet.
    The next, the sound of a massive explosion echoed for miles from the centre of London; specifically the houses of Parliament, who were in the middle of some kind of vote.
    Tottering out of the temporarily-totalled TARDIS (lol, time-related tongue twisters), the Master managed to catch himself long long enough to comment on it.
    "Well this is a terribly ironic place to end up, isn't it?" he remarked to the awe-struck politicians that gawked at him, some of them probably recognising him despite his now-blond hair and stubble.
    It was then that he noticed what they were voting on. Some utter tosh called ACTA.
    "Well that sounds like crap." he said, immediately blasting the display with a bolt of hand-lightning. "Something like that's not going to stop pirating. Trust me; I just stole a ship."

OOC: That's right, the Master just took down ACTA.

5. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Yeah well, I can tell that those two would be perfect together. All they'd need is a TARDIS."

She smiled and took a few steps back, heading off to get them. After all, who could make more sense of this than the Doctor himself?

She reappeared in the graveyard about ten seconds after she had left. If she didn't get the timing right, there could be a major paradox. Well... a bigger one anyway.

"Uh, Kathy, your mom wants you and your dad to come with me. We've got some, er, timey-wimey stuff that needs sorting out, and she thought that you'd both be able to help sort it out."

She put out her hands with her palms up.

"If you want to come, take my hand."

She smiled and looked over at the other group.

"And that goes for you lot too!"

~~~​

Donna saw Cat reappear and was feeling a bit dizzy just thinking about where she had gone and why she came back so quickly. She heard her call and ran over.

"You kidding? There's no way I'm staying here with those Weeping Angels or whatever they are!"

She grabbed her hand hastily.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

A little girl, wearing a rather cute dress stood outside parliment looking in curiously. A quite big explossion had just occured inside and she was quite curious to find out what was going on. The guards had run off to see what all the fuss was about and nothing was blocking her path. So with a slight shrug, she happily skipped inside.

7. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"You know, that might actually work. We could also send something that only our Doctor would know about. If he responds then we'll know that it's him, and if not, then there's no harm done in the universe and we can try the other TARDIS."

He worked to type out a message over the subwave network and sent it when he was done.

"Hey Rose, you want to read this?"

It said...

Ah, I knew this girl once. She was utterly British, even wore a shirt with the Union Jack on it, and she liked to dangle from zeppelins. We had some fun over a tractor beam and a banana, but we got cut short by me dying and all. If it hadn't been for Torchwood, I might've gone mad.

He smiled, proud of his description of those times with the Doctor. To anyone else it would sound like complete garbage, but he would understand.

~~~​

Ten saw another message pop up on the monitor and read it. When he saw what it said, he realized someone was signaling him.

"Ah, good old Captain Jack."

He looked over at Eleven and smiled.

"Can you take her to Torchwood?"

8. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Always happy to help, timey-wimey stuff is our speciality." She giggled grabbing Cat's hand, John quickly followed.

"I believe we should be able to be of assistance." John beamed.

~~~~~~~~~

Rose looked at Luke, why didn't she think of that? "Or send a text message, that could work." She said while nonchalantly scratching her head.

9. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat smiled at their reactions, especially Donna's.

"Well alright then."

In an instant, they were all in the Torchwood hub. Donna seemed beside herself with amazement, and Jack was smiling in a way that got her excited herself.

"Blimey, do you ever get tired of that?"

She smiled, walking over to Jack and the computer.

"Nope."

"Ah, brought back company, have we?"

"Jack, if I said no to you, what do you think Rose's daughter would say?"

"Ooh, touchy touchy. I was only making fun of you."

"Yeah, that's nice, now why are you so happy?"

"Well, we've managed to get a message out to the Doctor. We don't know if it's him in the TARDIS, so I figured I'd make it something that only he would understand."

She read it, smiling and becoming saddened when it was appropriate. When she finished, she patted Jack on the back (lol rhymey-wimey).

"Not bad, Harkness. Keep this up, and you could be his permanent companion in about... six years?"

10. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie looked at the message that Jack sent and laughed. She'd heard stories of the adventures of Jack, the Doctor and Rose and they seemed amazing. "Wish I could have been there during that time... Would have been crazy" said Carrie still laughing.

11. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

John smiled. "Ahh, good old telelportation- far beyond your time though. I must ask how you do it."

"Dad, I think there are more pressing matters. You know you wanted a TARDIS?" John looked over at the monitor puzzling over the small details.

Whipping out some very different specs he slided them onto his face and walked over to Jack. "Well, I can tell you right off that that was my TARDIS around the time I left this universe. As for the other one, it's far too blue and it's movements are a bit more jagged- so it must be one of my-his future regenerations. Now! You said you sent a message?"

"Yeah, it's about me when we first met Jack." Rose smiled. "Hopefully the Doctor will recognise it then and contact us back."

"Wait a minute, isn't that Jupiter? That's only 86,000,000 miles away, that's really close we could almost walk there." Kathy laughed as she watched both TARDISes dance around each other.

"That's brilliant, I love encoded messages. He should have fun with that."

~~~~~~

River looked at the screen. A message. What? "Does he not have a spam mail box? Uhh, he really needs to learn how to fly his ship properly." River chuckled to herself eager to find her Doctor.

12. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Cat smiled at John's inquiry.

"Now that, Mr Tyler, is an excellent question best saved for another day."

She laughed at Kathy's joke and nodded in agreement with John.

{I feel like we have to wait on Tale to do a lot. If push comes to shove, I'll VM him about it.}

13. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{ asdfghjkl; trying to keep up, gaiz. I'm sorry; don't hurt me! D: }

"It's a bit easier when there aren't ten more of me running about," he answered Nine curtly. His mind buzzing with activity, Eleven hurried to send messages back to their senders. To River, he hastily typed: Opening an air tunnel. Be ready. To Jack Harkness: A bit tied up now, will reminisce with you later.

With the messages sent, he circled the TARDIS console, prodding at levers and buttons anxiously. Finally, the TARDIS doors opened, the air tunnel connected to...River was in another TARDIS?!

Wonderful. More paradoxes.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

Rory and Sam blinked as they were suddenly transported by Cat to some underground building. Somehow, everyone from the graveyard had managed to arrive, and Rory was quick to notice the appearance of two more men. One looked to be a teenager, the other was likely not much older than Rory himself--maybe ten years at the most?

Sam wobbled on her feet, disoriented by the teleportation, while Rory approached the group. They seemed to be gathered around some sort of holographic image; he was able to recognize Jupiter's appearance, as well as not one, but two TARDISes...TARDii?

He was trying to wrap his mind around the concept when the image made a DING! and was promptly covered by a message box:

[A bit tied up now, will reminisce with you later.]

Examining the box closer, he saw that it had been sent from the Doctor.

"Would someone explain to me where we are?" he asked. "And how are there two TARDISes? Shouldn't that..." He made a vague whooshing gesture with his hands and made an explosion-sounding noise. "...Blow up time, or something?"

After regaining her sense of balance and direction, Sam started slowly toward the group as well. All these older people were, honestly, kind of intimidating. She was about to reconsider and go...somewhere...when she noticed the boy. His blue eyes shone in the light of the projection, which he studied intently. His thick brown hair looked perfect for running her fingers through, and...

...And somehow she was standing right next to him.

She looked at her feet as if to say, Feet! What have you done? However, she couldn't help but blush.

...As long as I'm here...I guess I'll just try to make it look like I'm not staring too much at him...

14. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

"Hey Rory! Sup? You have fun with the weeping Angels?" laughed Carrie, smirking slightly.

15. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

Rory scowled at Carrie. "Not funny," he replied testily.

16. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

" Ah Rory. You're no fun- no fun at all," said Carrie laughing hard.

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

River steered the TARDIS but after realising that, even though Eleven's was bigger on the inside, she couldn't fit through the door without damaging something. "Now, is it safe to materilise in another TARDIS?" She asked herself while fiddling with all the buttons, not caring about the answer. The TARDIS disappeared and materialised within the other, older TARDIS... the one she knew. She threw open the doors and looked upon the sight that awaited her... 11? 11 Doctor's? All of him that she knew of were here. After some hesitation she smiled. "Hello sweeties."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Do you think it's possible that someone is using a paradox machine out there? They are quite good at maintaining paradoxes and I think 2 TARDISes at one point would constitute as-" He stopped because the younger TARDIS, his old TARDIS, just vanished. "Where did it go? Can we track it?" He pushed the other's out the way and sat down at the control panel.

Kathy followed swiftly. "Only the Doctor can pilot the TARDIS and he is clever enough to understand the paradox here so I assume he flew off as to stop the paradox. You can't track the TARDIS though, it could be anywhere, although right now it's most likely in the time vortex which is the most ambiguous place in existence."

John began typing, his mind rushing at a thousand miles an hour. "Yes, that is what I thought as well, but then why hasn't he tracked down his companions and come here? He would be here by now."

"What if it's your ninth regeneration piloting that TARDIS, you told me that he used the same TARDIS as your tenth regeneration? I don't think there is anyone here that is from his timeline- right mum?" Kathy swiftly turned around.

"Well, I don't think so, I can't be sure about anyone who may know him before I did but I think everyone here is from beyond then." Rose looked around for confirmation.

John stopped doing what he was doing and looked at the screen in amazement. "But... that's impossible. The TARDIS, the younger TARDIS, has materilised within the other. Why would the Doctor deliberately cause a paradox?"

Kathy studied his screen intently, trying to find how he could be wrong. "Maybe there was already a paradox or something is so terribly wrong that the Doctor had to make contact with another... unless there is anyone else who could fly the TARDIS. No more timelords?"

"No more timelords. I can't sense them." Kathy fell silent, deep in thought.

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten looked at this woman, who had apparently been able to pilot his TARDIS into this one. He was frozen in disbelief and searched desperately in his mind for an explanation. He could only bring himself to say one thing.

"Um... what?"

~~~​

She thought about everything she'd been through with the Doctor, both of them actually, and she couldn't seem to find any logical conclusion as to who could've been piloting the other one, or why they would deliberately cause a bigger paradox.

"Honestly, the only people that the Doctor would've known before regenerating would be Jack and Rose, but at the same time, he would've come here after reading the message we just sent. None of this is making any sense."

19. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

"Well, the Doctor is the older TARDIS- can we just cool it the bluer one, it'll save a lot of time, anyway, the bluer Doctor recognised Jack and he's obviously having trouble due to the ergency of his message."

"Plus his trouble wasn't caused the other TARDIS materilising within it because he replied before that. Also, anyone notice that the world hasn't imploded or time hasn't died? Good, my guess is someone is planning something and it obviously involves the Doctor- or Doctors- and so needs somethnig to maintain the paradox. Blahh, what do we need to do now?"

"Well, the only way to get all this answered is to either get aboard or for them to come to us. The Doctor will have the answers."
    John's stomach fell, he looked away to hide his sadness.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Luke smiled as his idea worked, it felt good to actually be of use to them. He felt a little out of his depth here but he was determined to do well. He glanced over his shoulder as Cat arrived back with a load of people, he didn't immediatly recognise most of them, though one of them had an uncanny resembalance to the doctor. From the way the others reacted to him, he clearly wasn't but he'd spiked Luke's curiousity. He looked back to the image to study it, he knew he would probably be introduced in time and they had more pressing matters now. He saw the doctor's reply and smiled, so the doctor at least knew Jack and Rose but the fact he was busy didn't sound too good.

He momentarily noticed a girl out of the corner of his eye, she was one of the people who had just arrived with Cat he knew. She probably had some connection to the doctor he'd have to ask later but that did not explain why the back of his neck had suddenly got very hot. He knew he had to stay calm now, he couldn't afford to panic now and he could talk to the girl now. He didn't really understand why he was feeling so nervous, he wasn't doing that bad in the situation and she was only a girl. He glanced at her again for a moment and threw her a little smile before looking back at the screen to see one TARDIS vanish into the other.

"Wait what? I knew they were bigger on the inside but one inside the other?" He shook his head, trying to get his head round it, "Okay, this has already blown open his time stream hence us being here but I just hope it doesn't do too much more damage." He paused, "But what do we do now? Surely there must be some way we can help"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.