Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie smiled and hugged Rose "I was traveling with the 11th incarnation of the Doctor and Rory and Amy Pond. It's really different-traveling with the 11th... I just tend to miss him-my Brother I mean... It's not really the same... Ya know?"

2. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose hugged Carrie. "Alright, so yeah- I was trapped in the parallel universe with the human Doctor- you know, the hand that Donna touched after the Doctor poured his regeneration power into it? That isn't something you say every day." She giggled. "Well, we got married and had children... but one of them has been missing for about a year now and I don't know where she has gone... Wait... 11? Oooh- I wonder what he looks like- is he just as daft? He is the same man, I know it's hard to adjust to though. Just spend lots of time with him and you should get as close as you were before or even closer... that's what happened to me and look at me now!"

3. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie smiled as she heard Rose mention her family. "You lost one of your kids? Great job Rosey," said Carrie laughing. When Rose mentioned the Doctor , she nodded and sighed. "Yeah 11... Now I wish I had my sketch book with me... I would show you a picture of 'im," sighing Carrie put her hand in her pocket and felt her pictures-smirking she pulled the one of her, Rory, Amy, and the Doctor out of her pocket. "That's him. With the longish dark hair," said Carrie.

4. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Luke Smith smiled as he walked up to his front door, it'd been a while since he'd last been home, university had been keeping him busy. He was back now though and it'd be good to see all the old gang face to face again, instead of through a computer screen. He wondered if he'd be able to get back in on some of their old work. The alien activity in Oxford seemed to be suprisingly low and he'd had to take a backseat while they had all the fun. He didn't mind and was glad to be any assistance to them over the computer but it did not quite compare to be actually in on the action.

He carefully unlocked the door using his key and stepped inside. He smiled as he saw the familiar hallway, with his memory he could remember it perfectly and was able to spot any changes immediatly. He was quite glad that there were relitively few. He paused for a second before deciding to announce his presence, "Mum! Sky! I'm back!" he shouted Sarah-Jane and his adoptive sister, Sky. No answer. That was slightly suprising but he figured they were probably in the attic getting up to their usual tricks. He shook his head slightly and began to make his way upstairs. He paused slightly outside his room, that he had to remind himself wasn't his anymore, it was Sky's now. He didn't mind, though he did miss it sometimes.

He carried on up the stairs to the attic and as he came out at the top, he immediatly noticed Mr. Smith was out who started to speak. However Luke never heard what the super computer said as suddenly he was no longer in the attic. "What the-" it took him a moment to get his bearings. He appeared to be in a huge underground structure, clearly quite sophisticated but he could work out the details later. He'd already memorised everything he'd seen but more pressing was the people who were in front of him. "Um, hi?" He said arkwardly as he stood there and examined them. There were three women and one man, the women he did not recognise but the man he did. It was great having memory like his sometimes. He'd only met him once briefly, the man had complimented him before in their brief encounter. "Jack Harkness?" He questioned quietly, though he was certain he was correct. This was certainly different and he could feel memories from his old adventures with his mum return, he just wondered where she was now.

5. Fearless A good and beautiful child

One silently peeked in between the oldest two Doctors. "Got yourself a lady, have you?" he chucked goodnaturedly, poking Eleven with the cane.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Jack looked over at the new arrival, a bit shocked at the mention of his name by someone new. He thought he recognized him from somewhere, but he just couldn't place the face.

God, I know this kid...

"Uh... hi."

It had been a while since a conversation with someone was this awkward, and he was trying desperately to remember him.

"Let me guess, you were somewhere else a minute ago and suddenly you ended up here."

He walked closer to him and thought that he finally remembered him.

"Don't worry, I have one of my most skilled and competent people on it. By the way, you wouldn't happen to be Sarah Jane's kid, would you?"

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie stared at the kid who just arrived... he looked so formilair.. Then Jack said it! He was Sarah Jane's son! Lucius... Luka... Lucian.. "Luke! That's your name right? Luke Smith?" questioned Carrie remembering the boy from when she'd seen him on the webcam when the Daleks attacked-back when she, the tenth Doctor, Donna and Cat had traveled. (Of course this didn't happen yet for Cat...)

8. Midnight Star Master of Physics

As Jack approached him, he could feel how arkward it was. He was improving at reading emotions and he could tell that Jack was struggling to remember him. He didn't mind that, they had only ever met once before very briefly. He smiled as he finally got to Sarah Jane but before he could reply one of the women came in from the other side who appeared to recognise him and as soon as he managed to get a good look at her face he knew why. He was slightly annoyed at himself for not recognising her earlier, he'd met her briefly too. "Carrie! It's good to see you and yeah, that's right." He paused and looked around, he expected he would be introduced to the other women soon enough but he had a few questions he wanted answering.

"So, what's going on? Some kind of interdimensional portal brought me here? You're right about what you said before. I'd like to help if I can." He asked, trying to piece together what was happening. He'd come across portals before but none quite like this one. Also, he suspected it had to do with the Doctor, he was the one who linked them three together, he didn't know about the other women yet. It seemed like a big coincidence that the portals would randomly appear in such a way to bring them together out of all the people in the world. "And where is here by the way? Your base?" He hazarded a guess at. From the pieces of alien technology lying around, he got the impression that they did something similar to what he did back in London only on a much grander scale.

9. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose smiled at the picture of this 'new' Doctor... She thought she'd be sad that he'd changed again but she wasn't phased- they all looked so happy... I wonder what he's like now, would he even still like me? What did it matter- John was her Doctor now, him and her 2 daughters- what could be better.

Suddenly she looked up to find a boy confronting them... a boy, she felt like she recognised him but the memory was so far off it had almost gone. "Err.. hello, I'm Rose by the way. Nice to meet you- did you help the Doctor fight the Daleks a while back? Or to you it might have been yesterday." She smiled, her memory wasn't leaving her just yet, oh no!

OOC: My memory fails me, I think Rose encountered him slightly in "The Stolen Earth" so I'm running on that assumption.

10. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Rose saw Luke on the webcam briefly, I think. Still, we're not exactly being canon by having this RP, are we?}

"Well, it's more like cracks in the time vortex that are acting as portals. She should be back any second now so we can investigate more of them, but she's probably taking her sweet time."

Just as he said that, Jack could see someone appear out of the corner of his eye.

"Ah, sorry it took so long. I know it's been like half an hour on my end, but how long have I been gone for you all?"

"Half an hour? Seriously, why didn't you just pop back half a second after you left?"

"Well, I'm sorry that I was busy sorting things out with people who are out of this universe... literally."

She noticed a boy had shown up since she was last here. She walked up to Jack and tried to see if she remembered him. Nothing.

"And, uh... who's your friend here, Jack?"

{Just a note: since Cat can travel through time, she's still at the graveyard for John, Kathy, Rory, Sam and Donna. Technically, she's in two places at once and since they're in different locations, it's alright.}

11. Midnight Star Master of Physics

OOC: This is confusing, I didn't think they'd met so I didn't have him remember him and now I'm having him suddenly remember them, which is silly as he's supposed to have an amazing memory. Ah well~

Luke looked properly as the blonde woman introduced herself, as yes, he did recall her face now though he never found out her name after that eventful day. He smiled, "Nice to meet you too Rose and yes, I did." Well she clearly knew the doctor too which added to his suspicions that this was all related to the Doctor, the common link between them all. He turned his attention back to jack as he explained about the cracks in the time stream, "Oh right, what could of caused that? Something big must have happened." He said with utmost interest, "And wh-" He cut off as he saw a woman suddenly appear, this day kept getting stranger and stranger.

"I'm Luke Smith" He decided to intoduce himself when she enquired about him, "Sarah-Jane Smith's son" He added, it was more likely she'd heard of his mum since she more than likely had connections with the Doctor as well. "Nice to meet you and you?" He asked. He was extremely curious about who this new woman was and more so how she was teleporting/travelling through time, was she using some sort of device or was it an ability she had? He'd seen plenty of strange things, he found keeping an open mind helped.

12. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie smiled " It's nice to see you again too Luke. It's been forever," laughed Carrie as she took the picture back from Rose. " Well we think it's been casued by Time Cracks- like cracks in the timeline... Or at least I think that's what happened... Right Cat?"
    OOC: They met via webcam in Stolen Earth

13. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose smiled her toothy grin, "Well, why are we standing around- these cracks aren't gonig to investigate themselves." She honestly had no idea what she was supposed to find or even what she was looking for but she feared that if they stood around for much longer than even more weird things might happen like more people turning up. She clasped her hands together ready to get to work. How she missed this.

14. ShibuyaGato Transformation

When Cat heard that he was Sarah-Jane's son, her eyes lit up.

"Ah, I see. Well, that makes sense."

She heard Rose speak, seeing that she was excited and ready to get to work.

"Alright then. Jack, have you found anything new? Any other disturbances in the time vortex or anything?"

Jack walked over to a computer in the middle of the room. He began searching for something, and brought up a holographic model of the solar system. He pointed to a glowing dot that was passing by Jupiter.

"See that? That just showed up on the radar. We hacked into a few satellites and managed to get video of it."

He typed furiously on the keyboard and brought up another projection.

"No... No, that's not possible!"

"Yeah, we were all just as surprised."

She stared at it in awe and fear. There was no way... this wasn't possible.

There were two TARDISes hurling through the solar system, side by side.

{These are Eleven and Ten's TARDISes. Do with that what you like.}

15. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose looked over at the projection. "Is that even possible? They're pretty close to us as well. Although, back at the graveyard there were lots of people from the Doctor's time stream so I suppose it makes sense. Well, we have at least 2 of the Doctors. I wonder if there are any more." She paced back and forth thinknig hard, I should go ask John about this- he may be able to tell us something."She span on her heel to face Cat. "Cat, can you use your teleport thing to get my husband here?"

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

When Rose asked her, she smiled.

"Of course. Honestly Rose, there's no need to have doubts after all these years. Do you want me to bring Kathy too?"

17. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie starred at the screen. " I thought 2 Doctors couldn't be at the same place at once... This is bloody crazy! This cannot be possible!" shouted the young girl. When Rose asked for her husband she thought of Rory and Donna. "What about Rory, Donna and that other kid-I mean we can't just leave them there..."

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Jack looked over at her.

"Well technically, they just can't be in direct contact. Honestly, how many times have his travels overlapped before? From what I can see, this isn't enough to cause a lot of damage... yet."

19. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Luke smiled as she seemed to brighten up at his mum's name, he'd been right, she had heard of or even knew Sarah Jane. She was slightly disappointed she didn't introduce herself but one of the others called her Cat a moment later and things were getting interesting. However he did not expect what Jack brought up on the hologram. Luke's forehead creased as he took in what he saw, the other's reaction's echoing his thoughts. It wasn't possible but there it was. He'd been right that this whole thing had to do with the doctor. "Two TARDIS? What could have happened? I wonder if there are two TARDIS's, what about the Doctor? Who is steering them both? And could the paradox of there being two be enough to rip open his time stream? It would explain why everyone involved has connections to him." He looked down, "We need to get a message to him, we need to know what's going on. Do you have anything with a signal that strong it could reach him?"

20. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

To answer Luke's question, Carrie shook her head. " Only I brought with me where the pictures in my pocket. I was lying on my bed when all this happened... Heck I didn't grab my bag which I usually never let out of my sight..."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.