Insert Timey-Wimey Neutron Flow of Coolness Here {Doctor Who RP}

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by . : tale_wind, Feb 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Kathy, Human Doctor (a.k.a John Tyler), Rose and River when she appears later.

"I want to go to other universes." Kathy held out this weird whisk looking object with multiple other utensils strapped to it. "If we can find the Doctor, the other Doctor, than surely we can get his help in growing a new TARDIS but right now I am sick of this same old world."

"Well Kathy, I want to go to, it'll be great to see how my old self is doing but you'd have to rip a hole in all of time and space in order to get there." John stared at his daughter, curious as to what the object she was holding did causing him to forget the subject of the conversation. "What's this contraption do then, eh?" He yanked it out her hands inspecting it closely, she just sighed.

"It tracks stuff, and not just any stuff... fun stuff." A grin spread across her face as she began intricately describing it's objective. "If I can get the right frequency then I can lock onto any world, any place or even any universe! It's part of my project to go find the Doctor. I know Mum wants to go as well..."

John swallowed a lump in his throat... he was just as much the Doctor as any other incarnation, why won't his daughter see that?! He looked at the floor of his TORCHWOOD office unsure of how to answer back.

"Dad, don't look like that- you know that no one can ever replace you. You are the Doctor but you know what I mean, seeing someone who has familiar experiences with you and Mum would just be great- a blast from the past! Now this is just the start, if I can lock onto the other universe then find a way to get there then I can find the Doctor and get a piece of TARDIS and we can finally leave this rock. I want adventure... in the great wide open!" She couldn't help breaking out into song as she span around his vast office, John broke out into a smile and sang along as well just for the pure enjoyment of it- Beauty and the Beast of all the songs possible!

After a few moments he had to sit down because his 'old man body' caused him to get very dizzy very quickly. "Alright, so in all this how are you planning to get to the other universe?"

"Ahh! I'm glad you asked because... I have no idea. I'm working on it. I was going to snoop around the alien tech and deduce a plan from there. Although, if I can I might be able to find a black hole in this universe somewhere that leads to that universe... but then I have no idea as to how to get there so back to the alien tech plan. I could commondere an alien spaceship."

"Well, you know they are just parked here, if their owners ever return for them then we shall return them."

"But they've been here for ages, they are collecting dust!"

"Time is relative, remember that."

Kathy sighed and left her Dad to go carry on working on her contraption. "I'll see you for dinner later."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Rose cleared away the plates while singing very loudly to an old classic by the Kings of Leon, "My sex is on fire." Kathy and John just clapped along to her.

"Sorry to interupt that lovely solo oh Mother of mine but there is a meteor shower tonight that I just can't miss."

"Of course, what's happening this time- a huge spurt of energy of something?" Rose smiled excusing her daughter. Kathy just nodded in response.

"Something like that... but more complex." Rose just rolled her eyes- intricate time lord stuff yeah, yeah. All of a sudden a scream was heard from outside, so piercing that is shoved the entire family into action. They followed without a word but all Kathy could selfishly think was Please say there is an adventure at the end of this. She grabbed her whisky gadget and hoped the extra engery from the meteor shower could boost the signal helping her lock onto the alternate universe. That was when they met the weeping angel at the wrong end of it's touch.

~~~~~~~~

Sniff. Grass. Snort. Wet grass. John could feel the dewy grass brush against his skin and the bizarre beam of the sun despite the fact it was night time where they were. Kathy inhaled sharply sitting up, staring at a Weeping angel right in the face. "Oh shii-"

"Don't blink Kathy!" Her Dad, still drunk with drowsiness, yelled. "I've told you about these so just remember what I told you."

"Err... John, there's another one. Although, from what I remember you telling me, the only way to beat them is to get them to look at each other... which it looks like they are." Rose deduced as she galnced between the two monsters, their faces frozen is a ghastly snarl.

"You are right, and it also means-"

"Someone either got very lucky or someone else has been here before us who knows about the weeping angels."

"Alright, but where exactly is 'here'?" Rose stood up brushing the excess dirt from her newly cleaned jeans. "We were just having dinner so I assume one of these angels zapped us to some other time."

"Yes, are you alright?" John said standing up and embracing his wife. "This is Earth, 21st century so we couldn't have gone far." Before Rose could open her mouth to ask how he could possibly know that she spotted a small gathering of people not too far away.

"People... over there. Do you think they have anything to do with this?"

Kathy was silent. Something was wrong. It smelled funny, the taste of the air was all messed up and she couldn't see any balloons in the air like back at home. But Earth? The same earth? No, she didn't think so.

"Hello? Can you tell us where we are!" Rose yelled before receeding back into shock. One of the people was Donna... a face she could never forget but what were they doing here? Wherever 'here' was. John stood behind her, stunned into silence.

2. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Just so you know, Rose should know Cat and Carrie as well. They both travelled with her before the Battle of Canary Wharf, and they both should've been at Journey's End with everyone else (though that hasn't happened yet for Cat or Donna).}

Cat looked over to see a group of three people beside the Weeping Angels they had just defeated. The voice she'd heard though... she would recognize it anywhere.

"Rose?"

She walked over, shocked by her being here. It had been so long since Canary Wharf. But wait-

Hadn't she been trapped in that alternate universe?

As she got closer to the group, she also saw a man who looked like the Doctor, but just a tad bit older. She was insanely confused, but there was no getting around the fact that they were all here.

"What're you doing here? ...and who are these two? It would just be a bit too perfect if you'd brought the Doctor with you."

She smiled and looked on at the girl, who looked strangely like the other two.

Oh god. She couldn't help but hope that her theory was totally wrong. Her smile shrank just a bit, but not enough to arouse much suspicion.

~~~​

Donna looked in the direction of the shout and was stunned by what she saw. It looked like the Doctor... but older. When Cat spoke and walked over, she just decided to let her handle it; it would probably be too complicated for her to follow anyway, and she trusted her. Still, she couldn't help but stare at the man. She thought about the possibility that he'd gotten lost in time and space and gotten older, but quickly dismissed the theory.

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Oh yes, I forgot about that xD

Rose smiled, "Cat! Ahh, it feels like it's been forever!" She threw her arms out in greeting to her old friend. "You don't look a day older but I assume it's probably because you aren't."

John smiled, Cat- how could he dare forget such a wonderful companion. He may not be the real Doctor but he was something at least, he had his memories and that made him as much the Doctor as the Doctor himself.

Kathy beamed in recognition. "Cat, I've heard so much about you, he used to talk nonstop about you." She said gesturing toward her father. "Hi, you don't know me, I'm Kathy, Kathy Tyler and we have absolutely no idea where we are right now. We were having dinner and I doubt it was anythnig I did..."

4. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Technically, Carrie is his 'little sister'. Cat is just that one kid he kidnapped in another universe. XD}

Cat went in for Rose's hug and replied to her query.

"Yeah, it's only been about a year since... well, you know. Canary Wharf."

She was a bit saddened at the memory of what had happened at Canary Wharf, but she still had a smile on her face. She looked at Kathy and laughed just a bit at the thought of Rose and the Doctor having a kid. It was a bit insane, but she managed to regain her composure after a quiet little chuckle. She had also been laughing at the thought of the Doctor bragging about her; it seemed unreal.

"Well, I'm glad that he remembered me after all this time. At least, it seems like it's been a while."

She looked at him and smiled.

"Honestly, I have no idea what could've transported you from one universe to another. All I know is that there are cracks in the Time Vortex. Captain Jack had to bribe me into helping him out; of course, he hasn't changed at all since you two last saw him."

She couldn't help but smile at all this reminiscing. It was nice, just getting a moment to catch up with old friends.

5. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

OOC: Ahh! Edited, I'm getting so confused xD

John edged up to Cat, "Well, I can tell you I'm not exactly who you think I am. I am a human clone of the Doctor- Some... wibbly-wobbly timey stuff happened to bring me here. But anyway, that isn't important- I assume that this is the universe where you were born Rose." He looked over to his beaming wife "We made it. Not sure how but we are here."

"Actually, earlier today I managed to lock onto this universe with my gadget so I assume when the angels zapped us away we ended up locking onto this place. It makes sense- also the meteor shower would have aided by provided the mass amount of energy for the angels to transport us here."

Rose nodded, "It's weird to be home again."

"Anyway, there is a more pressing matter- Cat, you said something about cracks in the Time vortex? We best begin investigating these cracks right away, we can't let anything leak out of let the fabric of reality tear inself apart. So Kathy! That gadget may be able to lock onto these cracks so we can investigate."

Kathy looked up to her father's hopeful face, "Well, I need something to go on. I can't lock onto anything, I need something from the place- like I used Mum's old stuff to find this place." John receeded back into thought.

"Do you know anything we could use Cat? Also, where are you now, I can't recall this happening back when I was the Doctor... assuming you are still travelling with him?"
    John felt a little tangled in his own questions but knew that there was great importance in what was gonig to happen now, it was also bizarre to realise that none of them had questioned how they would return home. It was home in a sense... an old home, long gone.

6. ShibuyaGato Transformation

{Edited because it was insanely messed up before}

At the Doct- er... the other Doctor's explanation, Cat nodded.

"Well, I'm not sure you should be telling me about things that are going to happen. Especially if I'm going to be involved in them at some point."

As Kathy started talking, she saw that she actually knew what she was doing. That would be a good thing, considering the fact that she was clueless about most of this. She replied to the other Doctor's questions.

"Well, we'd just gotten back from Pompeii. We were sleeping in the TARDIS, and suddenly we all disappeared. I was sent to Torchwood's base, Donna ended up here, and... well, we're still working on finding our Doctor."

She took a moment to ponder over his first question, and came to a realization.

"Well, if we need to investigate the cracks, then Torchwood seems like the place to go. Jack said he could track them, and he was the one who told me that one of them led here."

7. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Carrie just stood as she saw Rose, the other Doctor, and what Carrie shocking guessed to be their daughter. When she saw the Doctor and Rose she felt her eyes get a bit misty-remembering the times with Rose and her Doctor-man did she really miss her Doctor. The 11th Doctor was a good guy- he really was and Carrie cared for him deeply...but he wasn't really her Doctor-her brother. "I can't believe it... Rosey is married with a kid... Wow.." she said smiling as she walked towards everyone. "Heya Rose. And...Kathy," said Carrie remembering that was what the girl had called herself. "And you too... ummm..." she smiled sheepishly at the other Doctor. She didn't really wanna call him the Doctor or the other Doctor since that would be rude,but she had no idea what she should call him.

8. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

{lol time to post now}

Eleven scowled as One and Ten shoved him aside and huddled themselves around his monitor, and started chatting with Nine. He was starting to feel like a stranger in his own TARDIS, and it was not a pleasant feeling. So he sulked (petulantly, but if told so he would vehemently deny it) in the background, watching his past regenerations mingle. After a while, he decided he needed someone to complain to who wasn't him, and peered into a hallway adjacent to the console room. "Amy! Rory!" he called. Are you awake yet?"

No response.

Ah, Carrie! If the Ponds weren't awake, then she undoubtedly would be!

"Carrie!" he called into the hallway, his voice echoing. There was still no response.

Oh, no.

Eleven rushed down the hallway, part of him panicking at the lack of response, part of him glad to be out of the console room. ...Which room was the one with the Ponds' bunk beds, again?

Ah, here it was! He strode inside the door and immediately tripped over a fallen blanket. "Really now, Ponds," he scolded, picking it up. "It isn't polite to leave your stuff laying around and then hide..."

The room remained silent.

The Doctor muttered a curse in Gallifreyan and ran back to the control room, knowing that if the Ponds were gone, it would be fruitless to search for Carrie in the TARDIS as well.

The instant he reentered the control room, the monitor started beeping uncontrollably. Eleven quickly shoved past One and Ten (stopping only to mutter a quick "Sorry") and looked at the screen in shock.

"...Someone just travelled to this universe," he said, the color draining from his face. "Someone who shouldn't have been able to at all." He looked at Ten intently, knowing he would understand.

_~*~_~*~_~*~_~*~_

With all the random people cropping up, Rory was starting to get a little confused.

...Okay, fine, he was really confused.

Sam wasn't faring much better. She was still mulling over Cat's words. She had to (grudgingly) admit that the other girl was right. If she left now, she would never stop wondering. But part of her still felt as though she would've been happier if none of this had ever happened. Ignorance was bliss, right?

Rory coughed lightly. "I...hate to interrupt the reunion," he commented uncomfortably. "But, aren't there cracks in time or whatever we need to look for, not to mention the Doctor and my wife?"

He looked down at himself again and cringed. "...And I need something to wear," he muttered, pulling at his now dirty pajamas.

Sam was about to tell him the location of the nearest clothing store when there was another bright flash of light. When it had faded, Rose, Cat, and Carrie had vanished.

"Wh...what just happened?!" Sam demanded to no one. Really, she was starting to get a bit of a headache.

Rory blinked in astonishment. "...I have absolutely no idea," he said. "But it's probably got something to do with those rifts Cat mentioned."

{Whee, new location! Whoever posts next can pick it, unless you want to discuss it amongst yourselves in the OoC~}

9. Pinekaboo Chaser

No idea what to do with Nine right now, since things seem to be pretty... uh... fixed.
    Yeah, it's a fixed event that Nine doesn't speak this post. Can't do anything about it. Sorry.

More running. Oh what fun this chase was, though it had to end soon, since he had no idea just how long he had before the Doctor did his Time Lord wiping-out-explosiony... thing.
    The observation room? Yes. YES.
    This was beyond perfect, this was... it was... something beyond perfect!
    Just a single button press and there it was; an image of Earth, from which certain object would be able to be transported there instantly. But what to send, what to send...
    His ring? No, too human.
    The only thing that would work would be something he was attached to at a level beyond anything else. No, that was impossible; the last White Point Star was destroyed by the Doctor, there was nothing else...
    But he didn't have to use the observation room at all.
    He ran off once again, heading for the one place he knew he would be expected... but since it was so obvious, they wouldn't expect it. Ha!
    The TARDIS store room. There was bound to be a working one here, of any kind. Any would do, modern, retro, old, new, complete, broke-- no, it could probably do with being complete actually.
    He finally found one. A modern system that was far easier for a single person to work than the Type-40 that the Doctor still stuck with. But it wouldn't be enough, he couldn't just leave a Time Lock so easily, that was impossible.
    So he scanned the cosmos. All of time and space, looking for one thing, and one thing only.
    A weak point in time, where things such as escaping a Time Lock would be possible.
    And he found one. 2012, early in the year, a convergence of not just two, but eleven different times, in a single place; England.
    "So long again, Gallifrey!" he yelled triumphantly, slamming the controls into place as the TARDIS began to make an awful, but indescribably cool, sound as space broke slightly around it. A massive discharge of energy surrounded the vehicle, sending wave after wave of stuff into the chamber, shattering the other TARDISes, and in fact some Time Lords that had attempted to close the distance, into seemingly nothing.
    And then nothing.
    The TARDIS was gone from Gallifrey. Gone from the Time Lock. The Master had achieved the impossible yet again.
    Who says it was just the Doctor's thing?

10. Fearless A good and beautiful child

One sputtered as he was pushed. "Now see here, young man, I was right in the middle of something! And what are you two silently conversing about, hmm? Something far into my future, no doubt!"

11. ShibuyaGato Transformation

When Ten was shoved out of the way, he just let it go, knowing that he had to see what was wrong. He took off his brainy specs and when Eleven told him about someone travelling to this universe from another, he nearly had a heart attack or two. He got next to Eleven and checked the specs himself.

"Can we tell who it was?"

As he kept looking on, he was astonished at something else he found.

"Hold on... these readings. Oh, no no no no NO!"

He looked toward Eleven and spoke.

"Someone, somehow, has managed to escape a time lock. And not just any time lock..."

He whispered it in Eleven's ear for fear of any of his other incarnations hearing it.

"Someone broke out of the time lock on the Time War itself."

~~~​

Cat had been standing with Carrie, Rose, Kathy and the other Doctor a moment ago. Now, she was just with Carrie and Rose.

"Wait... what the hell is going on? Seriously, teleporting to random places is my thing!"

She looked around and realized where they were.

"O-ho. Two times in one day? If I didn't know any better, I'd say tht one of the time cracks was-"

"Here? Yeah, we just realized it."

Jack walked over to the group and realized who Cat had come with.

"Well well, Rose Tyler, you look... eh, a couple of days older than the last time we met."

He looked over, still smiling.

"And Carrie? Oh, this is just one big old companion's reunion."

"Really? You neglected to even bring up Hermit's United?"

~~~​

Donna couldn't believe it. Cat, Carrie and the older woman had just disappeared. The only two who remained were the teenage girl and the older Doctor. This was utter bloody madness.

"Okay, can someone tell me what the hell is going on?"

12. Fearless A good and beautiful child

One prodded Ten, then Eleven, with his cane. "Anyone care to tell me what on Gallifrey is going on, then? Hm?"

13. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten jumped at One prodding him and tried to explain without giving any more spoilers than necessary.

"Well, there are multiple cracks in the time vortex. Some run deeper than others, but I believe that they all converge... on us. The fact that we all ended up here proves so, but they also seem to act as portals of sorts."

He walked about the TARDIS, trying hard to fill the gaps in his knowledge of all this. He gestured towards Eleven.

"He was obviously traveling with a few people, but now they've disappeared. I happened to be traveling with three people, and though I can only hope that they're alright, I believe that all of our companions were sent through these cracks into the other end... if that makes any sense. Timey-wimey stuff and all that."

14. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Before Rose could answer Carrie she was zapped away and was staring at an equally familiar face. "Jack? Yes, I err... got a bit older... and a little more married." She laughed holding out her hand, she wasn't one to show off but she was bursting to tell Jack she was married to the human Doctor. "Also, I've been hearing about cracks in time or something that need investigating...?"

~~~~~~~

Her mother... just gone right before her eyes. "Mum?" She jolted to look right at her father and in unison they both exclaimed, "Time crack."

"She could be anywhere! Dad-"

"I know, she's with Cat and Carrie though, al three of them can hold out on their own so it'll be alright." He looked out to everyone else who was standing around in utter bewilderment. "Right! The thing that seems to be connecting all of us is the Doctor and I persume that we were drawn here by some powerful energy. I believe we'll need the TARDIS in order to close these cracks. Multiple pieces of time that should never touch are touching and that needs fixing." He inhaled, taking in the death that hung in the air. "Kathy, use this to track your Mother using your gadget." He handed her a used tissue.

"This is... lovely..." Kathy reached out two fingers with great caution not wanting to get any bogies on her.

"I know and I'm sorry, but it's your Mum's."

"Wait... why do you have it?" This stumped John, he just stood there dumbly trying to mull over a suitable answer.

"Your Mother thought it was inhuman to put a used tissue in her pockets..."
    Kathy just burst into laughter.

"But it's alright for you!" She boomed as her gadget beeped.

John just shoved her slightly and then turned to the others. "Alright, so who is everyone?" A boyish grin spread across his face as he clasped his hands together.

15. Fearless A good and beautiful child

"Oh dear..." One said, pacing slowly. "Oh dear, that means Susan... My dear Susan, she's been sent through the cracks with Ms. Wright and that Chesterfield..."

He turned to face Ten and Eleven. "No, no, this won't do at all! We must correct all this immediately!"

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

"Oh, Rose Tyler. Just because it's been a while since I saw you, doesn't mean that that would be my first reaction."

Cat smiled and just had to butt in.

"Oh, of course. Obviously your last proposal to me shows that."

"Now hold on, there's a difference between what I said and what you assumed."

She laughed a bit and remembered that they had suddenly just disappeared.

"Hold on, Jack. We just disappeared on a group of people who are bound to be confused as hell."

She took a few steps back and looked at the three of them. She wanted to try and be British for one second.

"Back in a mo."

~~~​

She reappeared in front of Kathy and the other Doctor. She saw that Kathy had a used tissue in front of her, and tried not to act disgusted.

"Sorry about that; one of the time cracks went crazy. Don't worry though, Carrie and Rose are safe with Jack... well, saying that they're safe with Jack would be lying, but you get the point."

~~~​

Donna was just about to tell him their names when Cat reappeared in front of them all. Honestly, it's like she just had to show off for everyone else.

~~~​

"Agreed. Now, if my future self here could try and track our TARDISes, that would be lovely."

Ten saw all his other incarnations staring at him, and he was a bit annoyed.

"What is everyone standing around for? Allons-y!

17. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

It was always raining, but at least it was night time. River paged through her blue diary deep in thought about the Doctor... that impossible man. All of a sudden the ground shook ever so slightly, to a normal person it would have just felt like normal planet tremors but to River she knew that it wasn;t just any tremor- it was a tremor in time. Someone or something had ripped through time. Without a second to spare she packed her diary away knowing she was going to need it as well as a few other things like a flashlight, she strapped her vortex manipulator to her wrist and punched in some digits awaiting to hopefully arrive in the right place.

Not exactly, but it was a start. She appeared to an empty TARDIS control room. It was large with lights on it's domed walls and a bright green light beaming from the console. It was very similar to the TARDIS she knew but felt a bit smaller. "Well, I suppose it's something, the Doctor better be around here otherwise I will kill him." She ran off down the corridors yelling his name but was met by silence. Oh no...

She dashed back to the control room and fiddled with the levers and buttons. Destination: Earth. "If he's not here then I don't know what to do."

~~~~~~~

Kathy smiled, "Cat! Is my Mum with you? Is that other girl alright?" She put on her serious face. "We need to sort this out. We can't keep having people randomly disappearing on us."

John turned to face Cat and smiled "Oh hello! Well I think we should probably track down your Doctor... or who ever's Doctor there is. Although, more than one Doctor could get messy."

18. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Ten could hear a beeping at the TARDIS scanner and rushed over to check it out. There was a message, and he had absolutely NO idea what it meant.

"Uh... future me?"

He had absolutely no idea what to call Eleven.

"Do you mind taking a look at this? Since it's your TARDIS, I assume that you'll know what this is supposed to mean."

He kept reading it over and over, but he had no idea why someone would even send something like that. Two words, that's all it was.

Hello sweetie.

{I hope you don't mind that I stuck that bit in there. We need something to get this moving along.}

19. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Now this was getting crazy! Carrie blinks for one moment and she's transported to Jack and where he was supposed to be... Totally crazy...but then again when wasn't this crazy. "Hello Jack. It's nice to see you again," she said smiling slightly. Then Cat decided to disappear and Carrie sighed. "Just like Cat...," she mumbled. "So Rose.. What were you going to say before we were transported away from everyone?"

20. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

Rose turned to Carrie, grinning incessantly. "Carrie! It's great to see you again. God, it feels like forever. Where are you in my timeline so I don't reveal anything I shouldn't?"

~~~~~~~

The TARDIS was thrown right into action and as she was heading to earth she noticed a blip on the scanner. Bingo. "Yes! That is where I wanted to be!" She locked onto it as she was being yanked all over the place by the momentum of a time machine. "The Doctor really needs to sort out these time tremours..." She sighed whilst pulling a lever and twisting a few knobs causing the TARDIS to stop jerking, smoothening the ride. "Alright, now tgake me to the DOCTOR!" She opened up the scanner's SMS and telepathically sent her destination a message. "You can't keep me out of the fun sweetie." She smiled a lipsticky smile as the TARDIS headed for the other TARDIS. The thought of 2 TARDISes in one place passed right through River's mind but a simple paradox wasn't going to stop her from reaching her Doctor. He needed help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.