What type of RP would you like to see?

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by cstar, Apr 20, 2014.

1. cstar stay away from my waifu

Is there any type of rp in particular you would like to be made? Do you want to see if any other people would also like to see that rp? Please go ahead and say it here.

Please note: this is NOT an interest thread for an rp you have already in the works. However please post in here if you have a particular idea and want to see if others would join it.

Example of what to post:
    "I would really love to be in an rp about the Keyblade war. Anyone else interested in that type of RP?"

Example of what NOT to post:
    "I am making an RP about Final Fantasy X, please tell me if you would be interested in joining!"

Note: this rp is not supposed to be an idea shop like Maka's or an idea development thread. This thread is purely to say, "Hey guys, I would love to see an RP about cats." or "Anyone else want to see an rp involving dogs?" This thread is intended to help people come up with full ideas for RPs based on current interest.

If an idea gets 3 people interested, it will be put in the "Ideas many are interested in" section.

There is no need to cite this thread for your rp, but if you do that is fine~

• x

• -Dark Survival/Horror
      -Space RP(2)
      -Star Trek
      -Keyblade War (2)
      -Harry Potter
      -Bordertown series
      -desert-like setting, western (crossover)

• x

note: please avoid making only one suggestion. And please keep on topic. If someone mentions an idea and you want to develop it, don't develop it in here. Leave this thread so it can be purely ideas.

Last edited: Apr 23, 2014
  2. Arch Mana Knight

I was working on a super dark survival horror RP. I still might make it but I would like to see an RP like that around.

I'd also like to see an RP set in space. Something like Star Trek. But I guess that would never work out.

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Creating an RP based on the Keyblade War in Kingdom Hearts has always been a dream of mine. Specifically though, the events leading to it, in which the actual war itself would be the final chapter of it. However, since I'm already involved in an RP very heavily right now, this may have to wait.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I also think a Keyblade War RP would be really cool. inb4 it's a crossover of every KH roleplay on the site ever
    I'd also be really interested in a Harry Potter (or HPverse or alternate HPverse) roleplay, especially since I have two HPverse characters without homes right now. :V

Edit: If anyone else has read the Bordertown series (an anthology series with an urban fantasy shared universe; it's wonderful), I think an RP or short story anthology thread even would be AWESOME.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2014
  5. SmashFan127 Traverse Town Homebody

I would love to see a crossover RP set in a desert-like setting, almost as if it were a strange western.

6. Midnight Star Master of Physics

I like the sound of this though I don't know if it would actually work. I like the idea of having a ship, whether it be a space ship or a pirate ship, where everybody rps it's crew and the adventures they have. You could stop at all sorts of weird and wonderful planets/islands and pretty much only be limited by your imagination. Also it leaves plenty of room for new characters, the crew could start off small and get bigger and you could face all manner of villains both on ship (traitor!) and off.

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

*reads most previous two comments*

Hmm, my Firefly/Browncoat RP senses are tingling...

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I like the idea of a Pirate Ship roleplay. I have this one image on Zerochan favorited of this pirate chick and every time I look at it I think "Man I want a Pirate Roleplay," but can never get past that sentence when it comes to development. I would definitely be interested in one if someone managed to come up with it.

I've also been wanting a new Zombie roleplay -- purely for some mindless hack & slash fun. I would probably get my characters killed off early in, but it doesn't matter. I'm just looking for something where I don't have to be in control of the roleplay and can mindlessly kill things without hurting everyone's feelings all the time. // sniffles // Is that so much to ask for?

9. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Thinking about maybe making a turn-based battle RP, not like, a tournament deal, but I'm thinking about making it a war. A war between humans and demons. Basically got this idea because I came up with a demon character that I'm DYING to use. XD Would anyone be interested in seeing an RP like this? Want to check before I waste time developing it.

10. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

I would love to see an RP based on Toonami's IGPX (Immortal Grand Prix). Imagine players being able to form teams with other players, and being able race through the 60 Mile track at speeds up to 400 MPH! Being to create/customize your own Mech also sounds like a neat idea.

If you haven't seen the show, then I highly recommend it to you. It's not just a show about Mechs fighting and racing, but it's also about the characters themselves, and the trials and tribulations they go through during the IG1.

Promo trailer

I would also enjoy seeing a Monster Hunter RP.

Perhaps a SAO RP with actual RPG elements? Level up, skills, stats, hidden abilities(Dual Wielding/Holy Sword would be OFF limits). The story could even take place from the beginning of the anime, and it would be from the players(You guys) perspective. You know what? The RP could even be a WHAT IF Kirito never beat HeathCliff? That way you can explore up to floor 100. Heck, even the floors themselves could have things to do like questing and the like.

.hack// Maybe?

Last edited: Nov 18, 2014