Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. Arch Mana Knight

"Why would you even think about coming back here!?" The old bard questioned Aria. "Don't you know where you are!? Haven't you seen him!? We should run and save ourselves while we have the chance!" Fflam exclaimed, clutching the instrument strung to his chest. The sounds of footsteps coming closer from down the dungeon echoed closer and closer. "Oh no! Someone's found us!"

Meanwhile, as Illiana followed after Thallasa, the woman watched as Taran began to run ever faster until the boy overtook Illiana and dragged her forward down the path the master was leading them. "No!" Taran skidded to a halt seeing that they had ran into a dead end where the path ended. Before them was a circular pit that was a straight drop down into a sealed off stone room. Even if they jumped down there would be nowhere to go. "We have to turn around! Maybe there's another way out!"

"You're right. There's no way forward." Thallasa commented, placing her finger on her chin. "It's a shame though. I really thought we had a connection but alas, your journey is at an end. Though I am surprised you felt no sense of trepidation upon being led here. Children are so willing to accept what is easy but I suppose you will not get the chance to learn from your mistakes." Standing before them now was a man who took off his hat to give the two a short bow before returning his hat to his head, flashing a sinister grin towards. "I do believe I put on quite an impressive performance, don't you say?" Before Illiana and Taran could react the man extended his palm and a wave of darkness knocked the two down the pit where they would make a hard crash into the dark and cold stone room below.

Meanwhile, back with Aria and Qamar. Master Thallasa had arrived before the trio, her keyblade drawn and looked at the group with some confusion. "I'm glad to see you both well but Qamar, I thought I told you to go with Illiana. And..." She paused, looking at the bard. "Excuse me, who is this you've found?"

2. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana was a little taken back as Taran ran past her dragging her behind him. "H-hey!" The trio continued running until they had reached a dead end. What was in front of them was a circular pit that led to a closed off room. "Thallasa, I know you're a master and all but you need a better sense of direction." Taran had then looked over to Thallasa speaking with concern in his voice. "We have to turn around! Maybe there's another way out!" Thallasa put a finger on her chin, looking a little too calm. "Taran...get back right now..." Illiana placed an arm in front of him, pushing him back behind her. Thallasa's appearance had started to change until the person standing before them now was a man who had taken off his hat, giving them a small bow. "I almost want to say that was impressive but it just felt a little too cliche." The man had then spoke up once again. "I do believe I put on quite an impressive performance, don't you say?" Iliiana saw the man's hand raise up and immediately got in fron of Taran. The man had then knocked the two back into the pit with a wave of darkness. They had landed on the ground harshly. "AGH!!" Illiana opened her eyes slightly as she tried to get up and strike back. "Ugghh....N-n-no..." However, her body had disobeyed her mind, leaving her unconscious.

After what seemed like an eternity, Illiana opened her eyes slightly. She looked around the room, holding her head a bit. "
    W-Where in the world?..." Illiana looked around until her eyes laid onto Taran's unconscious body. Her eyes widen a bit as she remembered how they had gotten here. She slid over to Taran, looking for any external injuries on him. Fortunately, he looked like he was okay externally. "Hey! Wake up!" Illiana shook him a bit before lightly tapping n his face. "C'mon get up! Get up Taran!" No response. "Dammit...." Illiana summoned her keyblade and raised it slightly, casting a healing spell over him. A small green light lit up his body. She put down her blade before trying to wake him up again. "Wake up Taran! This is not time to be napping!!" There was still no response. Illiana backed up a bit, giving his body space. Hopefully that small spell would be able to do the trick. "Now it's just a matter of playing the waiting game...."

3. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Satisfied with her opponents state of health, Chrys muttered a quick spell under her breath. In response, the blade of her weapon became engulfed in water and the final requirement for her next attack had been fulfilled. Jumping high into the air, Chrys turned her blade on the Demon Plague in her stylistic manner of a fast, backhanded axe, putting the full force she was capable of into the blow. The contact made quite the interesting and powerful sound, and she landed on the other side of her opponent confident in having done a large amount of damage as she'd hoped.

"Guys, I think if you give it all you've got we can finish this thing off right now! One final push!"
    OC:
    MP: 0/40

AP: 0/64(+10)
    Cast Watera
    Used Shield Break For 93 AP!

4. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    “We have friends here,” Aria explained to the bard. “Like I said earlier, we were on a rescue mission and then things got a little crazy. If they don’t make it out on their own, they may need help getting out of here. Or me... or Qamar here. We’re not gonna ask you to come back here.” She didn’t want to explain to the man that she faced death and dire situations a few times before and this wasn’t her first rodeo.

It was then the footsteps echoed off the walls and reached Aria’s ears. The girl suddenly dropped down in a defense position and summoned her keyblade. “Stay behind us,” she said in a half-whisper to the bard.

When Master Thallasa appeared, Aria sighed out in relief and stood up to a normal pose. “Phew... thank goodness it’s you.” She then glanced at Qamar when Master Thallasa mentioned the girl was supposed to go with Illiana and then back to the Master. “Oh, this is Mr. Fflam Fflewddur. Apparently he was wrongly imprisoned by the Horned King for trespassing. We were in the neighborhood, so I thought ‘Might as well rescue him too’.”

Aria shrugged her shoulders and scratched at her cheek with one finger, and then remembered what she did earlier. “Hen Wen is safe, hopefully,” Aria explained to the Master. “I was outnumbered, and backed against a wall outside. I threw her in the moat to get her away from this place, and I couldn’t follow after her before the bandits closed in on me... Gurgi is out there though. Maybe Hen Wen will find him.”

5. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah took the cloak and looked at it for a long time. "I haven't worn one of these since I got my keyblade back." She spoke quietly mostly to herself. It was true however, the last time she was close to the darkness and protected from it was when Stamatis pushed her to the limits, in a space a little too close to the darkness. Tinarah couldn't help but wonder how that darkness compared to the darkness that Torrin was trying to bring to Eventide when she had arrived there and trained there. She was in no such protection in that world, so she wondered how she would fair comparatively. It was a question that she wanted to ask, but a question that could wait. Tinarah honestly wasn't even sure if Torrin would have an answer for her, not when he didn't have any idea what the other Torrin did to the world, and what was happening in that universe.

Slipping on the coat and gloves Tinarah tried to not think of the past, but instead the here and now. About the cloaked woman and the core of the world, the issues they would be facing. Flexing her fingers a bit, Tinarah slowed her breathing and cleared her mind, meditating a little bit to calm herself down. She knew that she was being stupid going into this and not agreeing to the rest, she was out of magic and she was worse for wear, but she didn't want to wait and see other people get hurt, so she was willing to pay the price. Pushing back a dull ache in her arm she looked over at the others.
    "Do you think he will actually give us anything more? Perhaps it is best if we just head out now?" She tried suggesting.

6. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar shrugged at the bard. Sure they had seen the Horned King, but he didn't seem as threatening as what they had been put up against previously. Though he was pretty creepy, so he had that going for him. As Aria tried to calm Fflam down, footsteps could be heard. Qamar drew her keyblade and had it ready as Aria stood in front of Fflam. Nearly jumping forward, Qamar stopped when she saw Master Thallasa. "Master." she spoke, lowering her blade, but not returning it. Aria explained a little of what happened, and Qamar knew she had to explain why she was with Aria.

"Master...I...truthfully, I was doing what I felt was my duty. Aria is capable of protecting herself, but it never hurts to have a companion. Especially when a lot more bandits come after you just because you've got an ocular pig. I know Aria is capable, I just didn't want her to get overwhelmed." she spoke, glancing at Aria. "Before I could even make it to her, I heard Thunder cracking and...well, I had a feeling she was the source. I followed after her and we ran into each other. Eventually we found Feflm here and were cutting him free."

Looking straight at Fflam, Qamar tilted her head and then back to Master Thallasa. "How'd you know where we were?" she asked, curious.

7. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"I don't know!" Bowler Hat Guy called out in response to Boreas. "She was a woman and wore a black coat. Like the ones you kids have! Kefka talked to her the most and he's gone!" To no surprise, the villains were of no help identifying the woman who helped them manufacture the magitek device.

"You've worn one of these before? That's surprising." Torrin commented towards Tinarah before moving forward to hold his hand up. He looked over towards the heroes who were now busy trying to clean up the mess left behind by the villains. "We'll be able to say our goodbyes to them once we're through here. Just be prepared for some heavy combat and stick together." He hesitated for a moment and looked back at the group beside him once more. There was no point in trying to hide any of it now that they knew where he was from. With a quiet sigh he created a portal of darkness in front of them. "Come on. The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can regroup with the others." Without waiting any further Torrin was the first to step through the portal and once the last of the group went through the portal closed behind them.

[​IMG]

Once the group stepped through the other side they found themselves amidst a large ethereal place where darkness swirled above them and their only source of light was the glassy floor beneath them which was covered in just enough water to make their footsteps splash but not enough to actually them wet. In fact, even if they reached down to touch this "water" they would have found that it wasn't really wet at all and would not cling to their skin or clothing. "Yeah...there's definitely a lot more darkness here than there should be." Torrin commented, taking a few steps forward as he looked around the area. "I'm sensing Heartless but I don't see them." He looked back at the others, his eyes glowing gold. "Stay on guard."

8. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Tinarah looked up surprised that Torrin heard her. She stared at him for a long moment before finally figuring out how he wanted to explain. "When training with Stamatis, I couldn't summon my keyblade for a long time. He was desperate to find a way to get me my keyblade back, so he employed a method he believed that Uncle Fost would use. He took me to the edge of darkness and let the heartless attack, I had a sword at the time and it didn't do much.. I wasn't able to do it... but I think wherever Chrono was, he lent me strength. It was the last time that I wore one of these." Tinarah explained to him. She still didn't know what to think of it. At the time she was happy to have it back, now she knew that it was weakness that kept her from gaining her own back, that she still had lacked the ability to believe in herself. It wasn't until much later when she couldn't look to anyone at all that she learned to believe in herself.

She had to remember that as they stepped into the heart of the world. The darkness was close and unsettling. She had felt the darkness close and bothered her. She felt this darkness before and it was unsettling when she was with Stamatis. She went to summon her keyblade, but hesitated. With the other Torrin he always told her it would attract the heartless, and Tinarah wasn't convinced she wanted to speed up that process. It all felt so wrong. Tinarah glanced at Boreas and Torrin, it was familiar, it was home to them. She found the concept a little strange, hard to grasp when for them it was so foreign being this close to the darkness.

As Torrin looked back at them and warned them to be on guard, she caught the slight glow to his yellow eyes. She still found it a little unsettling to look at . At least he was able to see things a bit better, meanwhile, those not raised in the Realm of Darkness would sit at even more of a disadvantage to the situation. While it wasn't so dark that she couldn't see anything, it was dark enough that she strained her eyes to see all around. If Torrin didn't see the heartless, she definitely wouldn't see anything. Tinarah took a step closer to her brother and friend, Take. At least they were in the same boat as she was, if they stayed close hopefully they would be able to defend themselves and this world.

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take really didn't like it in this place.

He couldn't quite shake the feeling that he didn't belong there. Like he needed to just get this over with and get out of there quick. He wasn't thrown off by the water that wouldn't get him wet (though he did think it was interesting, and had dipped his hand in it to test it out more out of curiosity) and he already covered Torrin's eyes being yellow in the dark. Take even looked over to see if Boreas' had, which of course they did. He still thought it was an interesting trait to have. The boy looked around and said, "Well, we better run into the heartless soon then. I... don't really like being here." he wasn't fully comfortable admitting it, but he did anyway. He found himself shifting closer to Chrono and Tinarah as a result of his discomfort with the place and everything.

10. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono nodded along to Torrin's explanation to show that he was following along and he was understanding it. The analogy did help put something that he'd only just learned about in a manner he could understand quickly. After he'd caught both the gloves and coat, Chrono looked at them with a raised eyebrow. He had doubts as to how articles of clothing were going to provide protection against darkness, but apparently it was made from a special material. Special enough to get Edna to not care about the designs at least.

While slipping the gloves and coat over his costume, Chrono heard what else had been added about the hooded woman he was recently told about. The same kind of coat that they were wearing now? Certainly would stick out more that they knew that.
    I did? He didn't voice his confusion and despite that he was glad that it happened, however he did anyway.

Simply put, walking around when they got to the heart of the world was off putting. It felt like there was something on him, but every time he glanced he saw nothing. Nothing Torrin had really helped with this feeling, only made it worse. Regardless he nodded and stayed on guard, even as both Take and Tinarah had shifted in closer.

11. Arch Mana Knight

Taran shifted and groaned in pain. The boy's eyes slowly opened and his vision began to return to him. "W-what happened?" He rubbed the back of his head and winced. "Ow!" The boy turned his head from side to side to examine his surroundings and found that the stone room they were in held no way out. Even the hole which they were thrown through had now collapsed and was blocked off. "We're trapped..." The boy sounded defeated as he pushed himself to sit up. "I failed Dallben and Hen Wen..." Taran frowned and stared at Illiana before speaking again. "I'm sorry I brought you into this. If I had just kept a better eye on Hen Wen you wouldn't be in this mess."

[​IMG]

Thallasa shook her head slightly in disappointment but refrained from making a comment. Now was not the time for scolding. "Hm. Well it's good that you have taken Hen Wen out of harm's way for now." She turned towards the older man standing behind Aria and Qamar and gave the man a short nod. "A pleasure to meet you."

"The pleasure is all mine. But...not to be rude but...can we leave now? I don't want to be captured again."

"Of course. Finding you was easy enough. The presence of dark magic here makes Aria stand out like a torch in the dark." Already as she spoke she was walking forward, pausing for a moment to decide where to go from there. Heading back upstairs would only lead back into a fight and blindly walking around hoping to find another way out seemed like a poor plan. "We're going to have to make a new path if we're going to avoid the Horned King's thugs." Thallasa knelt by a wall and knocked her hand against the stone. The sound that rang out was thin and high pitched leading her to assume that there was nothing behind the wall. Rather than smash through it with her keyblade she figured the use of magic would be fine for a situation like this. After all, Fflam already knew magic existed.

Thallasa held her palm to the stone wall and a shimmering liquid flowed from the tips of her fingers and began to form a circle along the cracked stone. The keyblade master pulled her hand back and stepped away to watch as the water started to spin faster and faster as it cut away at the stone wall and in seconds the glowing water vanished leaving a visible outline of a circle cut into the wall. Thallasa pushed on it and, like a cookie cutter, the circular piece of stone wall was budged backwards. She gave it a harder push and the circle of stone slid back and fell backwards onto a dirt floor revealing a dark series of tunnels beyond. The woman ducked her head and stepped through the newly made hole in the wall before motioning for the others to follow her.

Pagos and Zeno casted Blizzaga, taking off chunks of the Demon Plague. After seeing Koa knocked unconscious they realized that if they were going to have any chance of beating the Heartless they would have to let Koa stay down for now and attack with all they had. "I know you're right!" Avra shouted, believing that Chrys was right in switching to pure offense. Avra jumped in right after her fellow Chaser and struck at the Heartless swarm with everything she had. Following her were Pagos and Zeno who brought down their keyblades immediately after Avra. As the final blows were dealt the Heartless swarm rose to the sky looking to be unstable as Neoshadows were shed off the main body of the Demon Plague and dissipate into puffs of black smoke. The Demon Plague exploded and hundreds of hearts floated up into the sky before disappearing.

Koa, Avra, and Pagos gained 7 Levels!
    Zeno gained 6 Levels!
    Chrysanthemum gained 5 Levels!

Claim your rewards in the OOC Thread.

[​IMG]

A green light bathed over the students and Koa began to stir back into consciousness and soon enough he was back up on his feet looking dazed and bruised but fine nonetheless. The Light Chaser clapped as he approached his students. "Good. Good work, all of you. You've made tremendous progress. All of you." The man placed his hands on his hips. "At everyone's current rate, you all should be able to pass your Mark of Mastery Exam within twenty-four hours. This is good news indeed." He reached up to scratch his chin with a gloved hand and contemplated for a moment.

"The power of a master will be required for a task down the road." The Light Chaser explained. "It's no secret that there are other keyblade wielders, other masters, standing in our path. Unfortunately, they already have possession of a Princess of Heart. Soon to be two. Naturally, they will keep one of those Princesses of Heart within their home base, a world known as Illusia. My abilities are beyond those of any other but that world is home to the most powerful keyblade masters in this realm and doing battle against them would be...messy." This was the first time he ever mentioned Illusia or even referenced the Council of Lights to his students. "By having the lot of you trained as masters, a show of force would persuade them that fighting the side of light would be a fruitless endeavor. Having all of you young keyblade wielders show your conviction would be the very thing that convinces them to stand down and see reason." The master explained.

12. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    The explanation didn't make her feel any better. She knew where Qamar was coming from, but her words only canceled each other out. Still, she wasn't going to be the one to voice it out loud to Qamar. The poor girl was already not getting along with anyone else, and the princess of heart didn't want Qamar to take it the wrong way. Besides, they couldn't sit here and discuss their feelings. Not right now anyways.

Aria laughed nervously at the comment she was a bright torch in this place and dug her toe in the ground.
    "Y-yeah, I guess that would make it easy..." That made her nervous as well. "Wait, only Masters can see this light, yeah? No one else can?" Aria asked as she looked up at the ceiling nervously to where she assumed the rest of the baddies were. The last thing she wanted to do was attract attention to them and get them all in trouble.

The girl watched with wide eyes as Master Thallasa's magic literally tore through a stone wall into another passageway. She stared blankly for a moment before shaking her head.
    "R-Right... Gotta keep moving..." After the bard went first, Aria ducked her head and followed after them, standing in the cooler and darker tunnels. "Which way now...?"

13. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Qamar put a finger to her lips and bit on it, not sure why she had a bad feeling. She listened to Master Thallasa and Aria and she agreed. "Yeah, a torch...but...you're the only Master here..." she mumbled, glancing over at Aria again. "Though, I can...not feel the light, I get...the feeling she's not like any other person...it's an odd feeling..." Qamar mused, not really talking to anyone. Master Thallasa had started to cut a hole in the wall with magic, to which Qamar watched. She was lost in thought for a moment as she started to ponder what they were going to do now and what kind of scolding she was going to get. After all, Illiana could be dead for all she knew and it would be her fault for leaving the girl alone with a hapless pig keeper.

Qamar stepped through the hole, behind the two, and she blinked a few times, her eyes letting off a faint glow. It wasn't Torrin levels of brightness, seeing as this room was just dark from no source of light. "We need a torch of some sort..." she mumbled, turning back around. She stepped towards a torch in the room that was currently not lit. She grabbed it and used another torch to light it, going back through the hole in the wall and stepping closer to Thallasa.

"I figured this would help." she spoke, holding it towards Thallasa. "I can carry it if you don't need to."

14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

"Huh. That's...that's an interesting experience to say the least." He commented on Tinarah's anecdote and, now that he thought about it, when he saw her fighting that he noticed something odd about her style. Some of the techniques she used were similar to his basic tactics of fighting. It was uncanny to see some of his moves mirrored through her and it definitely made him uncomfortable. He tried to shrug it off but in the back of his mind he couldn't help but think of how she could have learned that kind of style. He knew but he refused to allow the thought to linger in his mind.

Before he could say anything more towards Tinarah he could feel the pressure of the surrounding darkness increasing. Torrin called for his keyblade and split it in two to prepare for combat but even as his golden eyes scanned the area he saw nothing. "Hey Boreas. You getting anything?" The world's core began to grow darker and darker as the faint light around them began to fade. Sets of yellow eyes began to materialize around the group and within seconds over a hundred Heartless surrounded them. "You know what? Never mind. Pretty sure you're seeing what I'm seeing now. Everyone stay together!"

• Heartless Remaining:
      66 Darkballs (12AP)
      51 Neoshadows (16AP)
      12 Yellow Operas (4AP)
      7 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
      12 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

• Shin-Zantetsuken – An instant attack that destroys 10 random enemies. Deals 160 fixed damage to bosses and cuts all effects down to 1 turn of duration or ends them if the effects were on their last turn.

HP: 160/160
      AP: 76/76
      MP: 49/50
      DP: 5/5

FORMS
      None active.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
      Guard
      Combo Plus x2
      MP Rage
      MP Hastera
      Doublecast
      Yellow Mage
      Yellow Wizard

ACTIVE ABILITIES
      Dodge Roll
      Blitz+
      Over the Horizon
      Sonic Blade
      Strike Raid

STATUS
      None.

• Temporis Imitatio – The more AP left unused at the end of the turn, the higher the chance Chrono will dodge an attack by leaving an afterimage of himself instead of Guarding. The Time Clone will attack with a random Active Ability Chrono has learned when activated.

HP: 85/85
      AP: 54/54
      MP: 15/30
      DP: 3/3

FORMS
      None active.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
      Guard
      Defender
      Combo Plus
      Red Mage

ACTIVE ABILITIES
      Dodge Roll
      Blitz
      Vicinity Break
      Judgment

STATUS
      None.

• MY FRIENDS! – Whenever casting Cure on someone other than herself the spell heals 15 more HP.

HP: 58/80
      AP: 58/58
      MP: 5/30
      DP: 0/3

FORMS
      None active.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
      Guard
      Defender
      Cure Boost
      Black Mage
      MP Haste
      White Mage
      White Wizard

ACTIVE ABILITIES
      Dodge Roll
      Blitz

STATUS
      None.

• Provoke – Once per battle Takehiko can draw enemy attention from 2 allies. His defenses are boosted during this.

HP: 120/120
      AP: 42/42
      MP: 30/30

FORMS
      None active.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
      Guard
      Defender
      Reaction Boost
      MP Rage
      Wall

ACTIVE ABILITIES
      Dodge Roll
      Blitz+
      MP Gift

STATUS
      None.

• Inspiring Presence – Boreas makes a call to arms increasing the party's AP by 10 and Evasion by 1 Tier for 3 Turns.

HP: 110/110
      AP: 50/50
      MP: 29/30

FORMS
      None active.

PASSIVE ABILITIES
      Guard
      Defender
      Combo Plus
      Finisher Plus
      Black Mage
      Black Wizard
      Doublecast

ACTIVE ABILITIES
      Dodge Roll
      Blitz+

STATUS
      None.

[​IMG]

Thallasa nodded at Aria. "Correct. Some naturally have senses stronger than others in that regard and it is only with training that masters can clearly see the light of a Princess of Heart. Even then...sometimes it can still be hidden." She scratched her chin and stepped forward. She looked back at Qamar and took the torch from the young woman. "Thank you. That will help."

"A-a-are you ladies witches?" Fflewddur spoke quietly, his body now hunched over further towards his instrument as he crept after Thallasa.

"Not exactly. But you have nothing to fear from us, Mister...Fflam was it?"

"Y-yes! That's me haha...Fflewddur Fflam, bard extraordinaire!"

"Quaint." Thallasa gave a small smile towards the bard causing the man to blush and stammer before retreating to the back of the group. "Hm. I'm afraid we will have to get out of here first. Glyde is in trouble and we need to get to him. Hopefully Illiana and Taran will have made their escape by then but if they haven't we'll have to come back for them."

"Come back!? Are you mad!?" Fflam exclaimed, the fear clearly set in his eyes.

"Sh. We may be under the main structure of the castle but I don't know if our voices will carry to where someone can hear us." She cautioned as she led the way, holding up the torch to light their way as they walked through the dirt path. They came to an four-way intersection of tunnels. Thallasa held out her torch to the left seeing nothing but darkness beyond. She held it out to the path directly ahead and once more saw nothing but darkness ahead. Who knew how far these tunnels went? They did not have the time to get lost. She held the torch to the right and as she set her focus towards yet another dark path she could hear a very faint and distant whistling sound. She raised her eyebrow and took a step towards the right path. It was barely audible but a muffled whistle, the sound of wind, could be heard off in the distance. "Come. I think there's an exit down here."

"Really? How can you be certain?"

"Just follow me."

15. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    This time Aria didn't have to give an explanation of what they were. It was a relief to know that only certain people could see the light within her. But she wished she had the ability to keep it hidden... Or give off the feeling she was different. Maybe then she wouldn't have the Light Chaser's attention. But then again, if she didn't get his attention, she probably would have been lost to the darkness and never seen anyone ever again.

"Glyde's in trouble? Er, not to be rude or question you, but why did you come back for us then instead of him?" Aria asked. But then silence fell in the group and the girl thought it would be best not to question a master... Especially one she didn't know very well. She stayed quiet as they went along the darkened tunnel, with only one little light to follow. The darkness and the enclosed space was starting to give Aria a constricted feeling. Aria took in quiet deep breaths through her nose and out of her mouth to try to calm her racing heart down. We're not trapped.... We can still move... We're going to get out of here. You have a master with you and others. You're not alone... Aria was doing her best not to let those memories invade her mind. Still, she couldn't help but to feel like the walls were closing in around her.

It was then the master paused a moment, which made Aria look up. She heard the faint whistling and the wind as well.
    "Finally," Aria mumbled, feeling a sense of hope as she followed after Master Thallasa.

16. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The look on Torrins face showed there was more going on in his mind than he was letting on, but this wasn't the time or place to question it, not when the darkness was closing in. She had spent far too much time in darkness for her liking, and while the darkness in Eventide was different, not as suffocating, it still made her uncomfortable to think about. Her hand twitched at her side, torn between summoning her keyblade and not. She stared out at the darkness until yellow eyes started to materialize and what seemed like a couple hundred heartless appeared. This was not good, not good at all. Her magic supplies were running low as it was, she could only do so much. She wondered if they should have taken a rest, but at the same time she was wondering how long until these Heartless would have emerged, if it was for the best that they were dealing with this now.

Summoning her keyblade to her hand, she took a bit of a defensive stance. Fighting heartless, that was what Torrin trained her for. She spent a month on daily patrols dealing with the heartless between her regular training, and while her physical body rotted for some time after that and was still recovering, the skills she learned were still sharp. She would start strong, from there it was just a task of maintaining and not doing anything too stupid. She was still hurt from the last battle, if she pushed herself too far here, she might put herself at risk, and a dark space like this was not where she wanted to take her last breaths. Holding her keyblade out she launched herself at the heartless unleashing a blitz of attacks on them before turning around taking a few more swings of her sword to see what sort of damage she could do before taking up a defensive position.

Tinarah used Blitz

HP: 58/80
    AP: 28/58
    MP: 5/30

Tinarah Killed:
    2 Neoshadows
    2 Blue Rhapsodies

Remaining Heartless:
    66 Darkballs (12AP)
    49 Neoshadows (16AP)
    12 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    7 Red Nocturnes (4AP)
    10 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

17. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Master Thallasa was able to explain their magic to Fflam, at least. So that made Qamar feel a little more at ease. As they walked down the dark corridor, she looked over to Aria and saw her breathing out her mouth. Qamar stepped closer as Master Thallasa stopped, deciding which way to go next. Once they continued, Aria spoke briefly before she continued. Frowning, Qamar put a hand on Aria's shoulder. "I take it tight spaces aren't your thing?" she inquired, letting go of Aria. "You're doing good at keeping calm, I'll give you that."

Her eyes looked forward at Master Thallasa. "I can't help but shake this feeling of dread..." Qamar muttered.

18. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

With Take getting into his cloak and Tinarah commenting having worn one of those before. It seemed noteworthy, but it was probably in that other dimension she loved to talk about and his assumption had been right when she elaborated on the matter. Boreas was in his armour, the cloak of his costume hanging from his shoulders, the only sign of him still wearing the super hero costume beneath his armour. The Bowler hat guy wasn't at all helpful but it didn't seem to matter too much. Torrin warned them to prepare for some heavy combat and to stick together. Well Torrin had suggested it would almost feel like home, perhaps even more so than he realised, Boreas would be ready for heavy fighting, without his comrades then again they probably wouldn't be as useful in combat against the heartless. Boreas followed after Torrin through the portal keyglaive-guisarme in his hands.

As he exited the Portal Torrin had been right it felt more like home than the world itself was. The Darkness not bothering him, just like Torrin, Boreas' eyes glowed a little in the dark as he remained wary. As the others spoke among themselves Boreas remained quiet, looking around him, as he only half-listened to what was said. When Torrin asked him if he was getting anything Boreas was about to speak up when they appeared as their surroundings darkened. "
    There's your answer, Torrin." Boreas said back to him. "Alright everyone stick close, backs to each other, weapons facing out. It's the strongest formation we have." Boreas said. "We have faced worse than this and come out on top, trust the person beside you to have your back. As long as we all stand they cannot overcome us. We shall hold this ground to our final breaths if we have to! We shall not falter, we shall not fail!" Boreas shouted planting the back of his glaive-guisarme into the ground as if planting a banner to give his words force, before taking his position.

Boreas shifted his Keyblade into his crossbow and fired off lightning bolts at all the red nocturnes, they were a significant threat to their static position. The lightning bolts crashed into the Red Nocturnes wiping every last one of them out in a single volley. And having two bolts in the magazine left he fired those at a rather unfortunate pair of Blue Rhapsodies closeby, which were followed up by regular bolts. He then shifted his Keyblade into it's Glaive form, stabbing and slashing a few Darkballs apart with reckless abandon he wasn't going to let these heartless overtake him, he would not falter, he would not fail. He kept the two people beside him safe, hoping they would guard his flanks like he did theirs.

HP: 110/110
    AP: 8/50+10
    MP: 22/30
    Boreas used Inspiring Presence
    Boreas cast Thundara. (9 Shots due to Black Mage)
    Enemies Defeated:
    7 Red Nocturnes
    5 Darkballs (4 AP + 1 from Combo Plus)
    2 Blue Rhapsodies(2 hits from Thundara + AP)

Remaining Heartless:
    61 Darkballs (12AP)
    49 Neoshadows (16AP)
    12 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    8 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
  19. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

When the eyes seemed to emerge virtually out of nowhere, Take had summoned his keyblade then. He could have summoned it sooner when Torrin seemed to sense something up, but his instinct just kicked in as soon as the eyes formed and the heartless were everywhere. Take looked at all the heartless and took in a deep breath to prepare himself and calm down. He focused quite a bit on Boreas' words and kept his back towards the rest's backs. The boy looked over towards Tinarah, knowing full well that her healing would be better than anything he could provide with magic. So he reached out towards her and used MP Gift. He then got himself a couple of swings towards a couple Darkballs heading straight towards him. After knocking out three of them, he lured in a neoshadow and used blitz+ to finish it up, then he got into a defensive stance to prepare for any hits.

HP: 120/120
    AP: 6/42 (+30 from blitz plus used on Neoshadow)
    MP: 20/30

Remaining Heartless:
    58 Darkballs (12AP)
    48 Neoshadows (16AP)
    12 Yellow Operas (4AP)
    8 Blue Rhapsodies (4AP)

20. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The very moment the various set of heartless eyes had appear before them, Chrono called forth his keyblade and readied himself for their attack. When the heartless had actually made their move, Thundaga had been the first spell he used and the resulting sparks of lightning left the tip of his keyblade and cut through 8 of the Blue Rhapsodies. This had grabbed the attention of the Yellow Operas who all looked towards Chrono and started charging an attack to hit him. The few attacks were easy to avoid and the rest didn't have the chance to attack as he had started cutting through them.

HP: 85/85

AP: 2/54
    MP: 7/30

Heartless Defeated
    8 Blue Rhapsodies through Thundara
    12 Yellow Operas (3 through Combo Plus)

Heartless Remaining
    58 Darkballs (12AP)
    48 Neoshadows (16AP)