OOC: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser ReMix

Discussion in 'OOC Lounge' started by Arch, May 22, 2018.

1. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Keyblade Masters have kept the balance between light and dark for years, bringing in apprentices to train underneath them before sending new Masters out to look after other worlds. Throughout the years two rules that have kept order amongst the ranks of the Masters. Rule 1. No Master nor their students are to interfere in the matters of another Master and their own pupils. Rule 2. No Master may have any more than seven students at a time. These rules were created to prevent from any one keyblade wielder from gaining too large a group or creating alliances that would shift the balance of power and disturb the order between light and dark. As such, the contact between Masters was kept to a bare minimum and face-to-face meetings rarely, if ever, occurred.

These days, however, the lines of communication between the Masters have been growing quiet. Several Masters have ceased communications entirely and the whereabouts of their apprentices remain a mystery. One Master, a woman named Thallasa, took her students to investigate nearby worlds for signs of the missing keyblade wielders. The last message the remaining Masters received from her before she too vanished with her students was that the worlds she had visited were no longer present. In fact, for several days now, stars in the night sky have been disappearing and it was not until recently that it had become noticeable.

Now, the skies are filled with only half as many stars—half as many worlds as there used to be. Fearing for their students’ safety and that of the worlds they look after, nearly every Master has cut off communication from one another…all except for two who have decided that it was in the best interests of every world, if they worked together to bring the worlds back from wherever they had gone and find the missing keyblade wielders.

You are a recently recruited student. Your knowledge of magic remains nonexistent and your skill with the keyblade is dubious at best but the faith your Master places on you is steadfast and powerful. As you prepare to embark on the journey with your Master to Eventide Town where both groups will meet, you hear them utter a familiar phrase you have only heard once before in the last message Thallasa had left.
    Find the Light Chaser.

[​IMG]

ChomaThe Master of the castle at Tellurion City, a man hardened by loss who teaches his students that the right choice may not be the easy one. Wields Seal Crest.

AtmosThe Master of the castle at Overcast Haven, a woman cunning as she is powerful who has taught her pupils to question everything. Wields Silver Wing.

ThallasaThe Master of the castle at The Flickering City.
    She, her students, and her world are the latest to go missing. Thallasa later reappeared on the Council's world. She wields the keyblade Cerulean Sea.

KoaA 20 year old young man who is one of the Light Chaser's seven apprentices. He also happens to be Illiana's brother.

DentroA male in his early 20's with a condescending yet easygoing attitude. He was one of the Light Chaser's seven apprentices. He died on Heroic Sanction.

ZenoThe Light Chaser's
    second student. He has a friendly, if slightly pompous, demeanor. He would rather have fun even with an enemy than do any real work.

PagosA child prodigy found by the Light Chaser when he was 12. He's highly intelligent and an extremely skilled ice mage.

AvraAnother student of the Light Chaser. Possibly the most loyal of the Light Chaser's apprentices and most aggressive. She is highly focused and competitive.

GeroThe Master of Masters, head of the Council of Lights. Before his disappearance 6 years ago Gero made sure to personally oversee the safety of the Seven. He has grown harsh over his years imprisoned in another realm.

Stamatis Though he never took the title, he was in charge of the Council of Lights in Gero's absence. Stamatis's general attitude is serene. He is a master of time magic.

KaioA longtime member of the Council. He tends to look down at others beneath the title of master and is quick to make judgment on others. He is a master of fire magic.

VarosA longtime member of the Council. Varos rarely speaks and when he does it is only if there is something that must be said. He is a master of gravity magic.

AsterAtmos and Avra's elder sister who was promoted to the Council a few years after Varos. Under normal circumstances she is quite tame and enjoys looking after others.

SkiaA woman who joined the Council a few years after Aster. Laid back yet aloof, she often misquotes sayings when bringing one into a conversation much to Kaio's dismay. She's one of the few capable of using darkness.

ThyellaJoined around the same time as Skia. Thyella is a hotheaded individual who rarely gets along with the others, minus Varos who says too little to get on her nerves.

KidemonasA young man skilled with blades who had been a student of Gero and Stamatis for over a decade before being chosen to be on the Council. He hates when his mechanical work around the castle is interrupted.

SeleneA young woman who had been a child prodigy. She was promoted to be on the Council just 2 years ago. Her peppy attitude is severely contrasted by the experienced demeanor held by her peers.

2. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

• Combat in this RP is turn-based. After you make your actions in battle you cannot make more until the enemy has their turn.

Stat Guide

LVL – Level
      HP – Hit Points
      AP – Attack Power
      MP – Magic Points
      DEF – Defense
      FOC – Focus
      SPD – Speed
      FLUX – Drive Points

Stats are influenced by the path selected at the start of the RP.

Path Guide

AP determines how many Heartless you may defeat during your turn and damage you can deal to bosses. The amount of AP needed to defeat an Enemy varies by type.

MP is used for casting spells. MP recovers at the end of battle unless specified otherwise.

DEF reduces damage taken from physical attacks and your unboosted DEF acts as resistance to Status Ailments.

FOC is your stamina for performing physical techniques known as Ex-Arts such as Strike Raid, Sonic Blade, Ars Arcanum, and so on. FOC recovers at the end of battle unless specified otherwise.

SPD reflects how likely you are to evade attacks.

FLUX is used for entering Drives, determining how long Drives last, using D-Links, and calling Summons. FLUX does not reset after battle and is earned by posting. FLUX boosts happen through advancing the story.

If your HP falls to 0 your character is knocked out. KO'd characters do not get their turn until they are revived. HP is recovered at the end of battle unless specified otherwise.

What happens if all characters in battle are KO'd? Perhaps it might worth finding out...

• Full Guide

Four Commands exist during battle. ATTACK, MAGIC, EX-ARTS, and FLUX. Every turn you are allowed to use two Commands and cannot use a command twice..

At the end of every combat post should be the following:

HP: Current HP/Max HP
      AP: AP Remaining/Max AP
      MP: MP Remaining/Max MP
      FOC: FOC Remaning/Max FOC
      FLUX: FLUX Remaining/Max FLUX
      Enemies Defeated:
      Enemies Remaining:

When facing multiple enemy types, specify in "Enemies Defeated" the number of each type defeated. EX: You defeat 3 Shadow Heartless and 1 Soldier Heartless. The section would read as:

Enemies Defeated: 4 (3 Shadows. 1 Soldier.)

The same should be done for "Enemies Remaining".

• Every Level, characters gain 3 Points to spend on the following Stats: HP, MP, AP, DEF, FOC, and SPD.

Only 1 point may be placed in each stat per level up excluding the stat that your chosen path specializes in. You may place up to 2 points in your path's specialized stat per level up.

Specialized Stats:
      Guardian: HP
      Mystic: MP
      Warrior: AP
      Knight: DEF
      Wayfarer: FOC
      Dancer: SPD

Starting at Level 10 and every 5 Levels after you will gain extra rewards dependent on your Path such as Abilities, Magic, or Ex-Arts.

Your Stats will increase further upon reaching Level 50, Level 100, attaining your Mark of Mastery, and when reaching a major personal end-story event.

3. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

1. No godmodding, powerplaying, etc.

2. No gore or excessive cursing. Unless it’s a magic curse. Then that’s fine.

3. Avoid one-liners. Try to put effort into your posts.

4. Some keyblades are off-limits. EX: Master Xehanort’s Keyblade and the X-Blade.

5. During battle, you must write something relevant to the fight and include the actions your character has taken.

6. When in doubt, ask me! Seriously.

7. You can use the "Other" section for any relations your character may have with others.

8. Rules may be added, changed, or removed as I see fit.

9. Absence from the RP for 13 days will result in loss of your character.

10. If you haven't claimed rewards within a week then either I will claim them for you or they are forfeit.

[​IMG]

• As a child there was a saying my father was fond of: "The closer you get to light, the greater your shadow becomes." Aside from being a clever analogy I never thought it to hold any practical meaning. If this held any truth then why would one light a candle to find their way through the night? Shadows wash away under their illumination and a room does not grow darker with every candle burned. Perhaps it was my eagerness to argue over such pointless technicalities that kept my peers at a distance.

I never mourned the lack of companionship in my life as my family and my studies kept my mind busy. The sunrise woke me each morning and, rather than curl up in bed asking for "five more minutes", I rose to watch as the light cast away the dark of the night. Birds sang, skies cleared, and warmth filled the air. I would watch as people began to fill the streets, happy to go about their business and I wondered just what made them smile. Did they enjoy the warmth of the sun's rays as I did? Even if they did not, knowing those around me were happy here with those they cared for was enough.

I was 10 when I lost my world to the darkness.

• Chasms opened and creatures made out of shadow with yellow eyes crawled from the earth. My mother took my hand to get me out of the house while my father did his best to defend us. My father was overwhelmed and his Heart emerged from his body. My mother and I managed to get to the hill overlooking our home and the homes of our neighbors but from that vantage point all we could was that there would be no escape. Pieces of our world were being pulled into the darkness and the monsters already began to close in on us. My mother shielded me from their claws but she fell just as my father did, her heart being taken from her. I would have met that same fate if it was not for the sudden interference of a man wielding a strange looking sword. He had emerged from a column of light and struck down the creatures who had surrounded me.

Yet more shadows surrounded us. The man grabbed me by my shoulder and dragged me into the portal to get me to safety. I did not know how to comprehend what had happened to me, just that I owed this man my life. When I asked what was the strange weapon he used to travel to my world and fight the monsters he told me it was called a "keyblade". It looked nothing like any key I had ever seen and, upon closer inspection, the design of this keyblade was quite terrifying, particularly the unblinking eye set in the hilt. The man told me he would take me to a new home where I would be safe. I never saw my homeworld again. For a time, I wondered what had become of it.

• Along the journey to what was to be my new home I took the time to learn everything I could from this Keyblade Master, Fost as the elder man called himself. Apparently the world that we live in now, and I do not mean "world" in the planetary sense, was reborn a long time ago after a great war was waged. It was only due to the light from the hearts of children that the world was brought back from darkness that came from the Keyblade War. With such powerful light it seemed that anything was possible. I had to know more.

From what Fost told me, Heartless were creatures created when a heart was lost to the dark. An ironic name considering they were nothing but a manifestation of the heart's darkness. The body of a Heartless is cast aside and fades into nothingness. If the heart of a keyblade wielder is irreversibly corrupted they become monstrous creatures with immense power known as Darklings. Of course, such Heartless had not been seen for a long time as no wielder had fallen to the darkness in recent memory.

Knowing what lurked in the shadows was not enough for me. I needed the power to fight back. I needed a keyblade.

• Calling forth my keyblade as I was instructed to do, the Master of the Castle, Stamatis, was pleased as was Master Fost. Though he had intended to leave me in Stamatis's hands, Fost and I remained close over the course of my stay at the castle. Despite Fost's infrequent visits the castle felt empty given its size and lack of occupants. There were six other students under Stamatis's tutelege but, aside from one, all were several years older than me. Not that I needed to interact with them other than to question them about life on this world and their thoughts of being students under Stamatis. On my first day of training I was paired with a girl my age who seemed unable to summon her keyblade leaving me to believe she was my partner in hopes that my natural talent would rub off on her. Unfortunately for her, it did not work that way.

My first days at the castle, a place far too large to not feel empty with the few occupants it housed, I had minimal interaction with the other students. The only words I spoke to them were simply to question the nature of our training from the Master and to find out what their opinions of him were. To be honest, I had begun to grow fond of this man just as I did with Fost. The two made for an odd pairing of friends but it lightened my mood to be around the two masters. It appeared they respected him a great deal and so I allowed Master Stamatis the benefit of the doubt in his decision to pair me with Chryssa, an impatient and impulsive girl who refused to keep her hands off my books. What? Is that what you first thought of me? You didn't care much for being paired with me, did you? You never showed it. When I questioned Master Stamatis about this girl, a year younger than me yet years more behind me in skill the answer he gave was unexpected. "You can see her light, do you not?" I answered in the affirmative. "Her light shines brighter and purer than most others. She is here for her protection. The more powerful the light, the darker the forces that come to oppose it or seek to use it for evil." My mind had started to wander to how the first question had sounded, as if it was strange for me to see the light. It was only until more time had passed that I understood that my ability to see light was a natural gift and even a Master's senses were dull compared to what I had simply been born with. This ability I had made me well-suited to protect my partner, one of the seven Princesses of Heart.

• It was a strange feeling when I passed my Mark of Mastery exam. Even though Fost, who had come to visit and witness my exam, and Stamatis reminded me of how proud they were of my unmatched progress, the fact that I was the youngest to have ever passed did place a heavy weight of responsibility and expectation on my chest. My friend, Chryssa, was overjoyed though worried I would immediately leave her forever on my journey to a new castle to take on students of my own. Naturally, I simply felt I was too young to become a teacher. Instead, I chose to remain at the castle intending to help Chryssa with her training as I learned everything my former Master had left to offer. Chryssa became determined not to be left behind though I assured her I would never let it happen and I meant it. I used to feel that I only ever held you back. I hoped with time I too would find that same determination I saw in her eyes. There had to be something I could use this power for. Something good.

Years of study and training passed. Nothing of note happened.
      Really? Nothing of note? REALLY? It has been some time since I have written in this journal. I regret showing Chryssa I had ever written in this ratty old thing. I suspect later tonight she'll sneak in and leave her own comments like she did last time. Honestly, by now, I don't really mind them. That's good to hear! Today is the last day we'll spend here on this world. Chryssa has already passed her Mark of Mastery exam and Stamatis and his students are preparing a celebration for us. We leave at morning's first light to a new destination. We are to seek out the Council of Lights, an order that only allows the most talented of Masters to train on their homeworld and only the best to join their ranks. They oversee interactions between Masters and ensure that all the established laws are being upheld and, if those laws are broken, the oversee punishment and the restoration of order. It's an exciting prospect to be sure but it doesn't hold a candle to the joy I saw in her eyes when she passed her exam. Leaving together on our journey makes it easier to say goodbye to my second home.

• ???

• ???

[​IMG]
    Code:
    Name:
    Appearance:
    Keyblade:
    Homeworld:
    Master: [Leave blank.]
    Personality:
    Other:

4. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

• Name: Torrin
      Appearance: Torrin
      Keyblade: Evenfall
      Homeworld: Realm of Darkness
      Personality: Torrin is distant and is quick to aggression. Whenever he feels that he has committed some wrong he will stop at nothing to correct past mistakes. Only those connected to his past cause him to lighten up. He takes time warming up to people.
      Other: During his time in the Realm of Light he trained under a second master and earned the Mark of Mastery.
      {Mirror Torrin}

Keyblade Transformations:
      Glider
      Dual Blades
      Halberd
      Bow
      Greatsword
      Axe

• Name: Aria Dorin
      Appearance:
      ★~Here~★
      Keyblade: ☾~Colorful World~☾
      Homeworld: Amerath
      Master: Choma
      Personality: Optimistic, stubborn, and an ambitious type of individual. Tries to make friends with everyone she meets (even though they probably don't like her).
      Other: Likes everything rainbow and strange

Glider
      Bow
      Spear
      Dual Katana

• Name: Chrono Dellia
      Appearance: Guess who's back
      Keyblade: Wandering Star
      Homeworld: Lux Horologium
      Master: Atmos
      Personality: Chrono is as headstrong as he is curious about how things once. Once his mind is set towards something, it takes a lot of effort to deter him until he's content with what he's found. His cheerful disposition rarely fades from his face except for certain situations, in which his expression is one that befits it.
      Other: He carries around with him a pocket watch, it doesn't actually do much other than tick, but the ticking helps him think at times.

Glider
      Gun
      Bow

• Name: Tinarah Dellia
      Appearance: bloop (formerly this)
      Keyblade: Angel's Heart
      Homeworld: Lux Horologium
      Personality: Quiet and timid, Tinarah won't speak very much to anyone. She is a very obedient individual who will listen to everything. She won't judge anyone. She is a very peaceful individual.
      Other: Be nice to her. She is too innocent for this world.

Glider
      Harp
      Three Section Staff

• Name: Takehiko (Tah-kay-hee-coh), goes by Take (Tah-kay)
      Appearance: 岳彦
      Keyblade: Guardian's Breath
      Homeworld: Incandescent Peak
      Personality: Coming from a world of protectors, Take becomes protective of his comrades. He's happy to be on the journey and excited to learn more about himself and the other worlds. However, he can easily become conformist, which makes him take orders very often without question.
      Other: his motif be mountains and dragons

Glider
      Great Axe
      Flying Dragon Claw

• Name: Enzo Belmont
      Appearance: HERE
      Keyblade: HERE
      Homeworld: Orphic Coast
      Master: ???
      Personality: Though often with a sunny disposition, Enzo can be seen as an enigmatic man of sorts. He has a very relaxed demeanor about him, not caring much for anything. He isn't as vocal about talking about himself.

Glider

5. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

• Name: Chrysanthemum Light
      Appearance: Another Light...
      Keyblade: Forgotten Flower
      Homeworld: Garden of Rivers
      Master: The Light Chaser
      Personality: Chrysanthemum Light is a soft spoken, yet friendly and curious individual. She loves to see other worlds and meet new people; even if she is hard pressed to introduce herself and doesn't actively contribute, she greatly enjoys being around and watching others.
      Other: "He'll probably hate me for this, but... I guess you can call me Chrys."

Glider
      Rapier
      ???
      ???
      ???

• Name: Illiana Salavic
      Appearance: Boop!
      Keyblade: Lumios Star (Left One)
      Homeworld: Stella Nihil
      Personality: A bit sassy, considerate of others, a smidge mischievous, somewhat a tease, can be serious when she wants to be, keeps things to herself too often.
      Other: She carries around an umbrella a lot.

Glider
      Twin Fans
      Thorn Whip

• Name: Boreas Thessalian
      Appearance: Boreas himself
      Keyblade: Silver Wind
      Homeworld: Realm of Darkness
      Master: Errin
      Personality: Loyal, courageous, a bit hot-headed and judgmental.
      Other: Knows Torrin

Glider
      Repeating Crossbow
      Glaive-Guisarme
      Pernach

• Name: Qamar
      Appearance:
      Here
      Keyblade: Here
      Homeworld: Moluk
      Master: Kidemonas
      Personality: Cocky and tough talking. She is always judgmental and telling people the hard truth, even if it hurts. She looks up to her Master and fellow students, trying to do better than any of them with all her strength. While many girls chose magic, she chose brute strength. Using magic only when necessary.
      Other: Knows Adalric through her master.

Glider
      Rapier
      Dual Blades
      Tiger Claws

• Name: Kalik' Hi'ionKata'n [Hah-lee Hee-ohn-Hahtahn] Translated: Heavenly Star
      Appearance: Kalik'
      Keyblade: Nightmare's End
      Homeworld: Tae'gaea Forest
      Master: Varka
      Personality: Kalik' is a quiet individual. Shy and reserved, he can also be a little headstrong about his beliefs. Stern at times, and serious in serious situations. He has a major soft spot for his friends. He's not an easily trusting person but he's a very loyal and kind hearted friend. He's what people call 'simple'. He's not particularly intelligent but he's logical. He's a natural strategist, having a knack for hunting.
      Other: N/A

Glider

• Name: Lumen Hindell
      Appearance: In his glory!
      Keyblade: Eye of the Dragon
      Homeworld: Pyxisous: World of Dragons
      Master: Sanda
      Personality: Lumen is a kindhearted, optimistic glimmer of hope. He can be very clever when put in a pinch and undoubtedly smart. Though he can be annoying to be around for the first time, he will eventually warm into other people's hearts. Plus he loves music, and always has his lute with him wherever he goes.
      Other: Has a cute pet dragon named Kosmo, she’s been his best friend since he was born, more so like siblings. Lumen also has a medallion he’s had since he was born as well, given as a gift from the dragon elders of his world.

Glider

6. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

• Dead.
      Kaela Arrives.
      Kaela's Banner is Used.
      Kaela Dies.
      Mirror Mikaela Arrives.
      Mirror Mikaela Dies.

Name: Mikaela 'Mika' Mitsune
      Appearance:
      HERE
      Keyblade: Fire's Fox
      Homeworld: Unknown
      Personality: Having lost her memory, Mika is rather unsure of herself. The only thing she is sure of is that she really likes her cat,
      Nini. She's a bit scared to trust people, but she's also scared of being alone. More than anything, Mika wants to find out what happened to her.
      Other: She really likes fire and even has a
      flame necklace. It sometimes looks like it is actually on fire and gets hot.

• Dead.
      Name: Adalric Hohenheim
      Appearance:
      Here
      Keyblade: This
      Homeworld: Shalvira
      Master: Aster
      Personality: Very unsocial. Not really so much because he dislikes socializing, but because he doesn't really know how. He says sorry a lot as somewhat of a defense mechanism. He's fairly nice, if a bit hard to talk to.

LVL: 33
      HP: 150
      AP: 20
      MP: 30
      DP: 3

Abilities:
      Libra – Once per turn Aldaric can learn about a Boss's moveset to learn about one of its abilities or give insight on the Boss's next move.
      Defender
      Second Chance
      Wall
      Fire Screen
      Blizzard Screen
      Thunder Screen

Spells:
      Cura
      Stonera
      Watera
      Reflera

Drives:
      Unreachable Garden
      Cost: 3 DP
      Adalric is enveloped in blue and pink hexagons which then shatter, revealing his robe to be flowing and seemingly dissipating into petals at the end, though the material on the cloak never lessens.
      Regain 10 MP
      +30% Defense
      Regenerate
      7 HP per turn.
      Bad Luck: On taking damage, roll twice and take the higher number.
      Weary: For the 2 turns following exiting your form you cannot cast magic and your
      AP is reduced by 10.
      Improved Guard: Whenever Adalric
      saves half of his AP or more during a Guard he cannot take critical damage.
      Spellguard: Adalric's guard takes on magical properties and some of his spells are replaced with their magical variant. Only one of these can be used per turn. Each costs 10 MP to use.
      Steelguard: Doubles effectiveness of guarding. Replaces Stone.
      Mediguard: Heals Adalric inversely proportional to the amount of HP he has remaining. Replaces Cure.
      Mirrorguard: Returns 1/3 of damage to enemies attacking Adalric. Replaces Reflect.

• Dead.
      Name: 'Glyde Tyler'
      Appearance:
      Glyde
      Keyblade: “Standoff”
      Homeworld: Wayfarers’ Homestead
      Personality: Cautious and skeptical; socially withdrawn and highly selective of interactions; has thus far evaded close emotional bonds with his peers. Comes off as harsh and cold, even towards those that would be his friends, though only when conversation drifts closer to more personal matters. Nonetheless, he proves himself a reliable ally, and a highly motivated pupil.
      Other: He claims to have lost most of his memories, though he may remember more than he let's on. More than likely, only his Master will truly see through his mask at first, and it does seem likely that his name is a pseudonym.

LVL: 34
      HP: 85
      AP: 48
      MP: 30
      DP: 3

Abilities:

Guard
      Dodge Roll
      Shoot – During battle Glyde can shoot up to 3 magical bullets at enemies worth 8 AP. During this his Evasion rises 1 Tier.

Leaf Bracer
      Fire Boost
      Fire Screen
      Vicinity Break
      MP Haste
      Aero Boost

Spells:
      Cura – 10 MP. 15 HP. 1 Ally.
      Fira – 9 MP. 8 AP. 6 Targets.
      Thunder – 8 MP. 2 AP. 6 Targets.
      Aerora – 11 MP. +3 Evasion. 1 Ally. 4 Turns.
      Ruin – 15 MP. 6 Times Current DP. 2 Targets.

7. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana will take 2 AP boosts and will learn Doublecast!

8. Maka Albarn It's called love

Claiming Doublecast
    2 in AP (I needs to hit more stuff!)
    1 in HP

9. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

Qamar will doooo....

5 HP for now 70HP
    2 AP for now 60AP

10. Ego Imperium Traverse Town Homebody

I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
    Glyde will take two orders of AP Up.

11. O.KnightofTwilight Baljeetle

Alrighty, I guess I'll start by spending a level each on both HP and AP.

HP: 120
    AP: 64

I'll pick Spark as my new spell, cause... well I needed an attack spell, and that one, in particular, fits pretty darn perfectly with my stratagem up to this point.

Now for the harder bit... upgrades.

First I'll upgrade Cura to Curaga. I just think it will help a lot.

Next I'll boost Reflera to Reflega.

Then we promote Stonera to Stonega.

And I'll finish it all by upgrading my newly obtained Spark to Sparkra.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

Tinarah takes White Wizard
    Tinarah will put 3 points in AP and 1 in HP

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

2 ap, 2 hp, and mp gift pl0x

14. CrownMoksha Crown Clown

Lets go 4 points into AP and learning Judgement

15. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Let the Repeating Crossbow scythe through the enemy lines! (Double Cast)
    Twin HP
    One AP

16. O.KnightofTwilight Baljeetle

Chrys Reached Lvl. 50!
    Learns Doublecast!
    HP Increases by 5!
    Watera Upgraded To Waterga!

Reached Lvl. 51!
    HP Increases by 5!

Reached Lvl. 52!
    AP Increases by 2!

Reached Lvl. 53!
    MP Increases by 1!

Reached level 54!
    MP Increases by 1!

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

I guess I'll just upgrade Fatal and Blizzard (though blizzard can go die in a hole)
    Also gimme AP

18. Aelin Best Waifu

Upgrading Esuna to Esunara, and Blizzard to Blizzara
    And I will take an hp upgrade

19. CrownMoksha Crown Clown

Upgrading Ruin to Ruinra and Aero to Aerora (Since those are the only two spells I have not at Tier 2)
    And another AP Boost

20. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Let the corruption spread upgrading Poison to Poisonra
    Grabbing another AP boost.