Kingdom Hearts: Kingdom Hearts: Light Chaser

Discussion in 'Role-Playing Arena' started by Arch, Mar 25, 2017.

1. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

Illiana continued her silent trek toward the cauldron until she felt someone grab her arm. She got ready to strike her opponent until she saw it was Qamar. She scowled and sighed. "Let go of me right now before Ardyn sees both of us. And on any other day I would pay to see that but that's not the case right now." She whispered angrily while Qamar spoke. "Illiana, this...this isn't the right choice." She was definitely confused to say at the least. Qamar continued to speak. "I know it's not my place, but you've got a lot to live for, okay? Think about your brother. You worked so hard to try and follow him. You even pushed yourself past exhaustion....you go in there now, you're gonna get smacked by Ardyn, okay? He's too strong. Stay back and assess the situation more." Okay...Now Illiana was definitely confused. The expression on her face was one of definite confusion. Does she actually think I was gonna throw my life away for them? Is she like another form of stupid or something? Actually......Better if I don't know. But she's one absolute bonafide idiot. Illiana rubbed her temple in circles for a moment before sighing. She then opened her mouth. "Are you stupid or something? Why in the damn cosmos would I give my own life over that? Especially for you guys?" She sighed before continuing. "Why would I willingly go near the cauldron if I didn't assess the situation? I'm not that stupid. Just go back to the others unseen and try to distract him. Got it?" Illiana grabbed the arm holding her own, gripping just as tightly, if not more. She then released it, almost throwing it. Illiana turned around and started her way to the cauldron again. That was until she heard a mysterious voice, followed by a bright light, call to Ardyn. "What in the-?"

Before she could move any further, the muffed voice grew more clearer and a figure emerged from that light. Illiana opened her eyes and was definitely surprised but a little clueless as to who that mysterious person was. The smell of burnt metal lingered in the air. She turned her attention toward the cauldron and saw that it had been split into two. "
    What the hell is going on?" She whispered. The figure had then spoke. His next words had Illiana's blood started boil and her emotions run high. "You may have heard of me before. Does the name Light Chaser ring a bell?". This is the Light Chaser?? This is the bastard that filled Koa's head with lies?!?! Illiana got ready to strike as she looked over to see if anyone would be in the way. She then saw Tinarah winding up for some kind of strike. Her blood started to cool down while her mind started to process again. She's gonna kill herself if she tries anything right now.....Dammit....I'm not gonna make it in time if I run....What do I do?! As if to answer her, her keyblade changed its shape once again. The keyblade had formed itself into a whip, thorns covering it. "Well....every rose has its thorns but let's try not to hurt the girl." Once again, as if it was listening to her, the thorns shrunk, almost disappearing into the whip. She shrugged before starting to run. Illiana threw her whip once she saw she was close enough. The whip flew threw the air and wrapped itself around Tinarah. Illiana pulled on her whip, dragging Tinarah out of harm's way. She got her arms ready to catch her. She felt her feet almost digging into the ground as she caught her. Her whip reverted back to its original form as Illiana got in front of her. "You can curse me out later. However, running in there blindly filled with rage is gonna do nothing but get you killed. Trust me, I understand how you feel. I wanna kill him too but I got a bad feeling about doing it now." Illiana turned her head to try and calm Tinarah down while still standing in front of her protectively.

2. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Well, the plan to summon the witches was a bust. And being called stupid and always ignorant again wasn't all that original to Aria. Still, she sent a glare toward fedora man's way. There was a blast, and Aria grunted as she shielded her eyes from the brilliant white light. She heard a new voice making an entrance, but her eyes and ears couldn't adjust fast enough to know who or what it was. When everything cleared up though, Aria felt her breath catch in her throat. Torrin was the first to step in front of her, which Aria backed up a little to be farther from the Light Chaser. It had been days since she last saw him, but all that he did to Tinarah stayed in her mind... She clutched her keyblade tighter, glaring at the man who saved her life, but also cursed it.

It was then Tinarah suddenly jumped forward, and Aria gasped.
    "Tinarah, NO!" But Illiana reacted faster and stopped Tinarah in her tracks. As much as she wanted to do what Tinarah did, Aria knew he was a force to be reckon with. With all the powers she had seen thus far, and just now with him splitting a supposedly indestructible cauldron in two. Aria felt her heart pounding in her chest as her eyes darted around the room. This wasn't supposed to happen, not yet. Her eyes looked for the other princess of heart they just acquired, but then she forced herself to look ahead. Master Thallasa was taking care of her. Aria didn't want to be the one to give away their position.

All the times she felt in trouble, she always called out to the person she trusted the most. But based on what she heard what happened last time when they faced the Light Chaser, Aria resisted the urge to even speak Grandpa Gero's name. What were they suppose to do? She could try to run like the last time they ran into the apprentices, but she had a feeling that wouldn't get her far. She could try to fight, but she felt like that would offer up the same results, if not more bloodshed.

Memories of being physically trapped and calling out for help only to receive none for a while flooded the girl's mind. She had all the open space in the world right now and all of her friends were here to aid her, but she felt like she was caught in a rock and a hard place. The Light Chaser could really kill off anyone that defied him if he wished to...

3. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    The reappearance of Ardyn was not a welcomed one and in fact, he groaned moments after he had appeared. That annoyance and the groan it had spawned from was only short-lived as the news of Glyde's death reached them. He was surprised, shock and any anger he felt towards Ardyn was starting to be mixed in as well. His grip on his keyblade was still firm as the crimson blades summoned by Ardyn was aimed at them. If he was lucky, whatever had happened earlier might occur once more.

It did not happen, nor did Chrono become reduced to a pin cushion of crimson blades. A light had exploded before them, blinded both parties while staving off Ardyn's attack. The light faded and Ardyn was no longer standing before them and instead in his place was the Light Chaser. Chrono's heart sank for two reasons, the first being that they were currently faced with the Light Chaser, the man that the council had been taking precautions to avoid facing off with. If the entirety of the council were trying to avoid conflict, then what was it that they, a bunch of students, two masters and a knight could hope to do at this moment. The second was how out of the corner of his eye was Tinarah trying to attack the Light Chaser. He was relieved to see that Illiana had stopped her, but the twinge of annoyance at her actions remained. Chrono knew full well that his sister had plenty to hold the Light Chaser accountable for and he did as well. It had been his student that had kidnapped her and he himself who threw her into the other realm. That had not been forgotten nor would be forgiven til he got his own form of payback. Still despite Chrono didn't act on these desires as it would've been easy it for him to just blow them away and take Aria and leave. Him not doing so must've meant that he was here for a different reason and it was for that reason he too wanted him to just cut to the chase. Whatever it was couldn't have been good and hopefully, it wouldn't keep him from figuring a way out of this situation.

4. Arch Mana Knight

OOC: Reposting the Enzo post that was lost with the server change and posting what was sent in to me for Qamar's post.

Enzo wasn't sure what was going on, but some grudges and plot seemed to be a brewin'. The skeletal king they were fighting had been defeated, and replaced with a slick man. The slick man was then replaced by a man with a deep, sultry voice. He was trying to play catch up with all the events happening around him. From what he understood, the group had a friend named Glyde and he was disposed of by this so called Light Chaser's master plan. Enzo didn't have much skin in this altercation but there were questions that he needed answered. He stood next to Torrin who he could hear was having an anxious sound to his voice.

"So... you're the Light Chaser huh?... I've got just two questions for you." Enzo's tone turned serious as he glared at the man. "One; who are you? And two; SURRENDER YOU FIEND!" He pointed with his finger, just left of where the Light Chaser was actually standing. He looked to Torrin for some insight oon the man. "What did he do to you?" He quickly noticed one of the girls of the group also charge towards the man. "And what did he do to her?"

"Long story. If we make it out of this alive I'll give you the rundown. Just trust me that he's bad news." Torrin muttered in response to Enzo, his eyes still fixed on the Light Chaser.

[​IMG]
    Qamar grumbled, having had her hand shoved away and Illiana assumed she meant her sacrificing herself. "No, I didn't mean that, but sure, you can assume that." She shrugged. She was not prepared for suddenly being able to hear a voice and a loud boom that caused her nose to burn. The smell of metal burning sunk into her lungs, causing her to cough. Soon enough, she opened her eyes to see a man looking over the now broken cauldron as Ardyn ran away. Qamar stared in confusion, wondering who this guy was until she heard him speak out about who he was. He was the Light Chaser. The man who sent his students to terrorize them and to steal Aria. The man whose students murdered Adalric. Qamar glared at the man, her eyes averting to see Tinarah attempting to attack the man. Illiana took care of that by literally whipping the girl back. Qamar immediately turned towards Aria and the other Princess of Heart, taking a good look at them in case she had to rush towards them to help protect them.

Once she had a chance, Qamar stepped forward and clenched her fists, using everything inside of her to keep herself from just throwing herself at this man and trying to attack him to no avail. "Yeah you talked about Ardyn killing Glyde, but what about the student of yours that killed my friend? You gonna take responsibility for it?" she asked, yelling at him. "Your students act like you're the damn messiah and all I've seen are them attacking people and killing people for no damn reason. So, Light Chaser, why are you here now?" she said, walking her way over to stand beside Boreas. "Don't you have better things to be doing?"

5. Arch Mana Knight

Torrin's eyes shifted over towards Illiana, giving the girl a nod of approval for holding Tinarah back from getting herself killed. "Boreas, Qamar, stand down." He looked over towards Thallasa who's eyes were wide with shock as she stared at the Light Chaser but rather than her attempting to move closer towards the main party she remained where she was by Eilonwy, Taran, Fflam, and Gurgi.

[​IMG]

The Light Chaser turned his head slightly to look over at Master Thallasa and chuckled. "Go ahead. Run. It won't make a difference. I'm only here for one Princess today."

"Go!" Torrin called out towards Thallasa. "We'll be fine. Just go!" Reluctantly Thallasa nodded in response and a corridor of light opened allowing her to pull her group out of the world and into safety. The Light Chaser remained still for a moment, taking in a deep breath as he finally began to acknowledge the pointless words thrown at him.

First, he started with Tinarah. "I see you're still upset about the pain I put you through. I know you won't believe me but I shall spend my own precious time explaining to you why I did what I did. You see, when you begun this journey as a frail and frightened child..." He took a brief pause to laugh quietly to himself. "Twelve years old...and after how many he's lost I'm surprised Choma was stupid enough to allow you to go with him. You clearly weren't skilled enough, strong enough, nor experienced enough to keep yourself from getting yourself killed. I gave you a fighting chance by accelerating your growth. You're welcome, Chrono. One day you might be thankful I saved your sister by giving her the ability to protect herself." He turned his head ever so slightly in Tinarah's direction. "Admittedly, you're far too emotional for your own good. What were you going to do if Illiana hadn't stopped you? Cut me? Stab me? Cast some low tier ga-level magic at me? If the broody prince over there couldn't harm me on his best day what makes you think you could even touch me? At least some time at the Council will do you some good."

He summoned Dentro's keyblade into his hand and stabbed it into the ground. "Oh and Qamar? I suppose you didn't know Adalric quite as well as you thought you did. The boy was just teeming with darkness, the same as Dentro. Allowing them to put each other out of their pitiful existences was the best I could have hoped for. Seems like it didn't play out exactly like that though. Though it doesn't look like you were even the one to get the finishing blow. That's to be expected, however, from a weak-willed child. Honestly, I'm no messiah. I have no intentions of calling myself immortal or delusions of becoming a god." He turned slightly to acknowledge Boreas. "I suppose you must be tired of hearing me speak. Don't worry, it does not hurt my feelings. I will continue to speak for as long as I see fit but first..." With no warning a beam of light shot out from the Light Chaser's back, striking Boreas's keyblade causing it to shatter like cheap glass. Boreas would have been unable to summon his blade back for some time.

"Be like Chrono. Play it safe. Stay quiet and perhaps I might choose not to teach you anymore lessons today. And if you're going to speak, at least put on an amusing act like Ezno over there." The sound of wings flapping could be heard coming closer. "Hm...I'd rather not harm such a pure creature." He spoke, looking up to the ceiling. "Torrin, it's about time you hand her over. We both know I could swat you and your friends away like flies. Don't put them through that kind of pain and humiliation."

"I've learned a few new tricks. I'd like to see you try!"

"Bluffing is beneath you. Even if you didn't burn yourself out on that horned creature that little trick of yours has yet to be mastered, has it?"

"Tch..."

"Mm...fine. If you'd have me play the role of villain, then I shall gladly act the part. I will give you until the count of three to hand over Aria."

"Don't you dare hand yourself over. You're dooming everyone if you do."
    Torrin whispered towards Aria, keeping a hand out to hold her from making any rash decisions.

"One..."

"We'll make it out..."

"Two..."

"Just give me a chance to think!"

The Light Chaser finally began to turn around to face them. "Thre–" The man froze and turned his head. Where he expected to find one pure light there stood two. Confusion gave him pause. How such a detail could have ever slipped from his grasp eluded him. But now, at long last, the truth stood before him with no one to protect it. There in the open. There he was, looking at Aria without even knowing what he was. Takehiko, the last pure light. Torrin's eyes widened upon realizing that the man had figured it out. He must have shouted a curse for being so careless but the Light Chaser did not hear it. He took a step forward towards the boy. Then another. Then he began to dash at the boy with no thought at all to it, no calculated courses of action running through his head, just a single desire to steal the last light away.

At that moment a beam of searing white flames tore through the ceiling as Flammie tore through the castle to protect the party. It struck the Light Chaser right where he stood but it did little more than cause him to pause to block the attack with an outstretched arm.

Rather than allow himself to be overwhelmed with the sight of a childhood fantasy, Torrin took the opportunity act. The castle began to collapse from the structural damage Flammie had dealt and just as the Light Chaser began to charge at them again darkness poured out from Torrin, consuming the entire chamber.

When the light returned only the Light Chaser remained in the castle, grasping at the empty air where Take stood. The castle crumbled and collapsed to rubble.

Torrin gained 2 Levels!
    The rest of the party gained 4 Levels and 1 Flux point!

[​IMG]

As the darkness washed away the group found themselves in the courtyard in front of Illusia's castle, the home to the Council of Lights. Torrin collapsed to his knees and hunched over, trying to regain his breath. "Why did that hurt so much?" He clutched his chest, gritting his teeth. Thallasa was nowhere to be seen but he could only assume she was already inside the castle. He looked over at Takehiko to make sure the boy was safe then over at Aria, unable to take a sigh of relief as he was too busy catching his breath. "Dammit...dammit!!" He punched the ground in frustration.

"I should've known." Torrin shook his head and pushed himself back up to his feet. "Hm...is everyone alright? All made it out in one piece?"

Out from the last remaining shreds of darkness from Torrin's massive dark portal came a torn piece of paper floating down, smacking Enzo in the chest with the gentle breeze of the wind.

[​IMG]

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take's focus during everything had been on Aria since if anything went wrong with Torrin protecting, maybe he'd manage something. Maybe he could grab her before the Light Chaser did and get her out of there while Torrin did... literally anything. He had no idea really what he was going to do. Other than the fact he knew immediately all of this was a nightmare. There was a paused bit of silence as Take noticed something running at him from the corner of his eye and turned his head to see the Light Chaser running straight for him. It was happening so quickly he wasn't even sure how he was going to react. He saw the blinding light from the fire of the Flammie, and saw a hand become so close to grabbing him but he was so thrown off by the act he wasn't even able to move. And then everything suddenly became black.

It was uncomfortable to him, being completely covered in darkness. It was a piercing cold that even his mountainous homeworld couldn't prepare him for. He also almost fell like he couldn't breathe. When they were released from it, Take was still standing the same way he had been before they ported, but he had backed away in reaction to the events as if it was delayed to reacting from the Light chaser. He grabbed at his heart a bit and took a couple breathes before lowering himself slowly to the ground to take a couple more before he yelled, "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!?"

7. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Tinarah ran at the Light Chaser but luckily Illiana stopped her, Qamar stood beside him, he realized it had been her that had been beside him fighting the Horned King, it didn't matter to him he just jerked his head backwards indicating her to stand back, this was his stand. Torrin however told him to stand down, Boreas obeyed keeping his keyblade by his side standing at a pause. The Light Chasers responses made his blood boil and Boreas had to restrain himself from going over and kicking his teeth in. Then the Light Chaser verbally taunted him even more before sundering the blade into two pieces, the silver wind, his family's blade destroyed he lifted the hilt up and stared at it in disbelief as the hilt disappeared as well. "You... YOU.... YOU!" Boreas started to shout with an anger that surpassed that he displayed when Chrys got away. "I'll make you PAY for that!" As he started in the direction of the Light Chaser who continued to talk to Torrin about handing Aria over. "I will die before I let you win!" Boreas shouted. "With or without my blade!" But before Boreas could even lay a hand on the Light Chaser things happened very quickly, the Flamie attacked the Light Chaser, who was making a beeline for Take. And Torrin unleashed the darkness.

As the Darkness lifted Boreas unceremoniously crashed into the floor. He got up and found Torrin, after he checked on the others. "
    Send me back." Boreas demanded. "I will have his head for destroying my blade." He was entirely serious the notion of walking directly into his death drowned out by the anger for the Light Chaser. "Send me back, right now." He looked his friend in the eyes the pure hatred for the man who destroyed the blade that had been passed down through his family was visible beneath it. Take seemed rather confused as to what had happened and while Boreas got along with the kid he wasn't the best person to talk to right now. He needed an outlet he needed to release this rage he felt. He had been tasked with keeping the blade safe and using it so that someday he might pass it on.

8. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

Torrin instructed that Boreas and Qamar stand down, so that's exactly what she did. She stayed back enough to still be nearby if anything were to happen, but she didn't just sit on the ground and give up. She was still tense and hoping this Light Chaser wouldn't try anything. Of course she was wrong as she glanced back to see Thallasa standing there speechless. The Master ended up running away with the people they were protecting and that just left their rag-tag group of would-be heroes. The Light Chaser started to address Tinarah, making Qamar look towards the girl. She wanted to say something, but she knew it wasn't her place to comment. She knew this Light Chaser was the reason that Tinarah had been broken, but the girl was now stronger for it. She could tell Tinarah was slowly getting back on her own two feet. Who was the broody prince, though? Torrin? He didn't look like a prince...

Then he said her name and Qamar's head snapped towards the Light Chaser. Clearly this man didn't know Adalric. The boy barely showed any darkness. She was always the one whose own darkness seeped out when she let her guard down. The way he spoke about them snuffing each other out left a bad taste in her mouth. It didn't help that the man revealed that Dentro was gone and Qamar was unable to exact revenge. "Tch..." she responded upon being called weak-willed. Seriously, this guy was annoying and Qamar was getting tired of hearing him now. At least he knew how tiring it was when he finished with her.

A beam of light erupted from the Light Chaser's back and Qamar stared in horror, moving her head towards it's direction only to see Boreas' keyblade shatter. When he ran for the Light Chaser, Qamar followed, reaching out to try and grab his arm. "Stop, Boreas! Don't!" she yelled, her words lost as Flammie attacked with a great fire and darkness engulfed the party. The fire from Flammie ruined the rest of her skirt and overskirt and left Qamar in a torn and burnt outfit, on the ground and her hand outstretched towards Boreas who landed on the ground. She got up wobbly and saw Boreas check on everyone before he went straight to Torrin, demanding to be sent back.

In her usual way, Qamar moved over to Boreas and looked at him, staring into his eyes and seeing a rage burning deep within him. This was a rage she had experienced before, but not as terrible as this. "Boreas." she spoke out, looking from him to Torrin. "You can't go back now, Torrin can't send you back. Look at him, he nearly killed himself to send us here." she looked to see exactly where they were and she sighed in relief that it was familiar at least. She then cleared her throat and looked at Boreas with a stern and determined look. "Come with me, I will take you somewhere that you can vent all of your anger. You're not thinking straight and need to see that killing yourself is not going to get your keyblade back." she said. "Please Boreas, come with me. We can have a sparring match or something. I can teach you meditation. Anything to help you not do something rash. I just don't want you getting yourself killed." Whether or not he accepted this, Qamar had no idea. He had no reason to, but Qamar knew that just going to kill yourself was not the way to do these things.

9. Krowley Moderator

As the paper hit him smack dab in the chest, Enzo removed it and flipped the paper around. He lifted it upside down and looked at the back, before flipping back tot he front again. He was inspecting every part of the paper to see what it meant and what it could be to the rest of the group. He adjusted his glasses, as if reading the page thoroughly. "I see... This paper means a lot obviously. You can tell by the obvious calligraphy and... contents that it holds." The scrap in his hand was upside down, as if he was struggling to find ways to describe it. He passed it to Torrin the way he was reading it. "Torrin, I believe you should do the honor of reading this important document to your friends." He folded his arms. "The importance is obviously too great for me to explain."

He dropped his arms to wave to everyone. "And while I know this is a trying time for most of you, I felt I should tell you my name is Enzo and I hope we become friends. I have already started work on our best friends song and look forward to sharing it with you upon completion." He patted Torrin on the back, as if giving him the 'go ahead.'

10. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria’s mind was racing faster and faster as the Light Chaser swatted her friend’s words left and right. She heard through her panic the threat the Light Chaser made to Torrin and the rest of the crew if they didn’t hand her over. She felt her mouth go dry and debated for a moment. What if she was to give herself up? Would that stop everything? It was then Torrin broke through her thoughts and she looked over at him. No, it wouldn’t stop this tyrant… In fact, it would quicken his purpose if she was to hand herself over.

Then the man started to count down, and Aria’s heart stopped for a moment. She steadied herself and held her keyblade in her hands, yet they were shaking as panic tried to fight its way through reason. She felt a pair of eyes on her and glanced over to Take who was watching over her. The counting stopped, and when she looked to the Light Chaser, she saw him starting to beeline to the boy. It was as if time slowed down for Aria. Whatever reason the Light Chaser was running after Take for, it couldn’t have been good.

Suddenly there was a thunderous blast with more blinding light, soon afterwards to be swallowed by darkness. Aria felt herself reaching out to her friend before her vision was clouded over in complete darkness. The panic was replaced with absolute fear at this point, and she swore she heard screaming coming from within her head. She shut her eyes tightly and clenched her fists, trying to hold on to reality.

The scenery suddenly changed, and Aria wobbled with disorientation, reaching for her head.
    “Wha…” She opened her eyes and quickly looked around at her surroundings, seeing there was warm light and a castle standing overhead. Her mind barely registered they were back where they started from days ago, and she unsteadily sighed out in relief. She felt a presence by her side collapse, and she looked over to see Torrin on the ground, cursing at himself and standing up again. She was going to ask if he was alright, but she knew the answer to that. Still, she hesitantly reached out to him and patted him on the shoulder as if to tell him it would be okay and smiled a bit. Boreas then started to demand to be sent back while Qamar did her best to ease the situation.

Her attention was suddenly drawn to Take when he shouted out and she frowned, stepping over to the boy. She slowly knelt by his side, placing a hand on his shoulder and rubbing it a little before she let her hand hover there in case he didn’t want physical contact.
    “Breathe Take…” Aria’s voice was quiet and shaken, but she did her best to sound calming. She then took a deep breath in through her nose and let it out slowly through her mouth. “Breathe,” she coaxed, breathing in slowly through her nose and out through her mouth again, and then a third time.

She heard Enzo speak up and nodded to him before looking at Torrin.
    “Torrin… what was that…?” Aria repeated Take’s question softly. “Why… why did he go for Take… instead of me…?”

11. Krowley Moderator

"Well, probably because all that light the girl has," he said looking in Take's direction. He wassn't sure if it was general knowledge or not, but it seemed like the biggest factor. From Enzo's eyes, he felt a bright aura around the smaller one of the group. "Of everybody here, the deep voiced girl and the rainbow girl have the brightest aura's. Maybe he thought they were princesses of heart." He tried to contemplate their names off the top of his head from past conversations. "Talkay amd Aria right?"

He noticed that Take was still very shaken up by the whole ordeal and tried to sympathize with her. "Man, you look like you could use a cookie. I don't have one, but I'd give you one if I did..." This group certainly had a lot of interesting characters, and Enzo still didn't know where everyone stood on the topic.

12. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    She was ready, she was going to kill him for everything he did to her and to others. Tinarah's eyes burned as she brought up her keyblade ready to strike. Before she could she felt a slight sting followed by a firm tug. Tinarah went stumbling back landing on her butt as the figure of a woman stood in front of her. It took more than a couple moments to realize that the woman was Illiana, and she had been the one to stop Tinarah. She wanted to fight it. She wanted to push past them all and run back finish him off but her strength was failing. The battle was long and had left her dry. Her body ached and as the Light Chaser spoke, she knew she didn't stand a chance. That didn't make his words sting any less though. "I will make you pay for nearly killing him, and using me as bate. Mark my words." Tinarah threatened from the ground as she started to push herself back to her feet, barely registering the prince comment towards Torrin.

The Light Chaser then turned his attention towards Aria, counting. It took everything for Tinarah not to run and try and stab him again. That didn't stop her from preparing a blizzard spell, ice swirling at the tip of her keyblade, ready for any move he made to take her friend. When Light Chaser did move she released the spell, but it missed complete as he turned his attention from Aria to Take, something that she was not prepared for. There was nothing she could do to stop him but she couldn't stand the thought of losing Take, as much as she couldn't stand the thought of losing Aria. He spoke like he did her a favour taking her away, she wasn't about to let him extend that favor to anyone else. Tinarah moved, ready to push past Illiana, but got a matter of steps before the building cracked and a shot of light came down on top of the Light Chaser. Closing her eyes against the light, Tinarah braced for the worst, however when she opened them again she wasn't standing in a destroyed building with a broken hunk of metal. No she was somewhere a little more familiar.

Not sure what happened, Tinarah first surveyed who was there. Everyone seemed to make it back okay. Take still stood among them, that was a relief. She then noticed a piece of paper fall and hit the new guy, and Tinarah couldn't help but wonder if it was the same as what she had been collecting. Everyone was a mess, Take was yelling Boreas was pissed, but Tinarah couldn't help but focus on that paper. Hearing Qamar offer to show Boreas somewhere to vent however, Tinarah figured she needed to try and do something, no matter how numb she was feeling.

"Boreas.... When my... well Chrono's keyblade shattered... from Torrin's power.... well someone told me something. A keyblade can't just be destroyed like that. If you want it back, perhaps there is something in your own heart you need to look at." Tinarah suggested knowing that was what she had to do. She then turned to Enzo, her feet moving themselves, but she felt so tired and dead in her soul that everything felt distant to her. Almost like she was watching from a distance instead of doing anything herself. "Can I see that paper?" She asked holding out her hand. If it was indeed another part of this journal, then she would want to know.

13. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]
    Chrono didn't know whether or not to feel unnerved or concerned at the fact that the Light Chaser had already known his name. However, what he said when addressing him had made him feel anger more than anything. "Seeing as you damn near got her killed with your so-called guidance, I wouldn't hold my breath on me ever being thankful for what you did." He fell back to silence when the Light Chaser continued to go around with his 'lessons'.

Once the spiels had ended, the Light Chaser had finally cut to the chase and it had been one he was dreading. His intent was to still take Aria and Chrono's mind still was drawing a blank on a viable way to get out of this situation. Everything he had thought up wouldn't work for a variety of reasons, but the only exception to that would've been using his drive form and even then it would've been the first time using it. By no means the ideal situation for that. His brain never stopped thinking. All he needed was something that could by time as the Light Chaser started moving towards...Take?

Everything had gone white before them before going dark. He couldn't have been dead, he could still feel the odd sensation of darkness around them. Not as bad as when they were in the incredible world, but still noticeable. When the darkness had faded and their surroundings registered in his head, Chrono let out an audible sigh of relief. His nerves started to calm slowly, but only slightly as the new guys, words reached his ears. He knew for a fact that he didn't know about the second pure light in their group as the only person that Chrono told was Boreas. Thinking back to the list he had thought up, he removed Glyde from it which left himself, Tinarah and Take. Tinarah being one was doubtful due to the risk of her dying which left himself and Take. Taking into account the Light Chaser's last actions before they ended up here, Chrono merely looked to Torrin to see if he had an answer to Aria's question.

14. Arch Mana Knight

[​IMG]

Torrin looked at his burnt and shredded coat, sighing out in annoyance. It had served him well for so long and it hurt to see it such a state but even then it was hard to feel anything but uncomfortable. Hastily pulling the coat off Torrin tossed it aside revealing the bloodied black shirt underneath that still had the large gash from when Ardyn had attacked him. "Boreas drop it. You're not going back to get yourself killed. I've lost enough people in this damn fight already." Torrin held up his hand to try to call upon his darkness and winced upon doing so. "Even if I wanted to, I've been burning up my strength faster than it came come back. Besides, for people like us your blade will come back in a few hours. Get some rest. Go for a jog. Do what you need to do to clear your head. I've got this under control." He spoke the lie with such confidence even he almost believed it. It took the rest of his self control to keep from having his hands shake at the sudden drain of strength. Torrin took a steady breath, his ribs aching in pain.

Torrin eyed Enzo with some confusion and muttered a halfhearted thanks as he took the scrap of paper from him. Enzo's mannerisms were odd but so far he seemed to have a good heart...or at least a weird one. He wasn't fond of weird but it was better than the alternative. It was another piece of the journal that Tinarah had been keeping track of. Seeing nothing too relevant in it Torrin held it out towards Tinarah who had just asked for the paper. "Hang onto this."

He took another deep breath, trying to recover his stamina though it did him no good. Torrin stared at Aria, unsure of what to answer when she questioned him. The Light Chaser had gone after Take and it was clear to him now that the others had noticed as well but as he began to formulate an answer, Enzo did so for him. Torrin shot Enzo a disapproving look but sighed and shook his head. "Takehiko's not a girl. Though I see where the confusion is. See, I was taught the same thing. We all were. Now it makes sense why I've heard The Seven mentioned before instead of Princesses of Heart."

"Well...seeing as how the cat's out of the bag. Yes. Take is a Prince of Heart. Not a Princess. Prince. Pure heart of light and everything that comes with the title. I only figured it out back on Heroic Sanction but..." He folded his arms. "To be honest, blurting it out to everyone seemed irresponsible. I figured the Light Chaser didn't know and if all of you began acting weird around Take then it would've been obvious. I told Thallasa because she was a fellow master and if anyone could keep an eye on Take when I couldn't, she could." He intentionally left out mentioning that he had told Boreas to keep his friend out of the spotlight. It had been Torrin's choice not to tell others and it was his responsibility to take the others' judgment if they hated him for it.

"Um..." Realizing that it would be an awkward transition he looked over at Enzo then at the others. "Right...When Ardyn attacked me he transported me to a dungeon where I found Enzo here. Hope you don't mind sticking around. We could use every able body we can get. The man we just faced was the Light Chaser. Let's just say he's the most powerful keyblade master in this realm and he's bent on destroying darkness everywhere. Including the darkness in people's hearts. Needless to say, not everyone can survive that. Light Chaser bad. Us good." He spoke simply.

Torrin touched his shoulder and put pressure on it as he walked over towards one of the castle walls to lean against it in an attempt to relax. "The Light Chaser did get something right though...you all need to step up your training. Though now seems as good as time as any when everyone's had time to catch their breath and heal up." Torrin pushed himself off the wall and rolled his shoulders, trying his best to look fine. "Still. I'm glad this many of us made it out alive. I'm...sorry about Glyde." He glanced over at Qamar. "And Adalric. Regardless of whether or not the Light Chaser was right about him."

15. Light-Rune Maven Seer

[​IMG]

Chrys shook her head at Zeno, who had somehow always managed to display vein behavior, even when so completely focused on his many curiosities. However, before she could really comment on that, she spotted something.

On a hill near the town, many of the red and white Dahlias that Lantana had described were blooming. "Look at that!" She flew over and saw a whole field with a ridiculously large amount of them growing everywhere. "I think we found where the master has been taking the flowers."

16. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

[​IMG]

Boreas was trying to talk to his friend when Qamar came in again to try and dissuade him. Just like she had tried to stop him from going after the Light Chaser. He hadn't seen her reach for him as he had crashed into the ground. Others were up and about now too. With Aria looking after Take, the stranger being up and about. "Leave me alone, Qamar." Boreas said angrilly "Why don't you stop getting involved in my business and run along, I don't need your help and if I do find myself needing it then I'll find you." Tinarah joined him and said something about his heart. It registered but he didn't acknowledge it as Torrin turned back to him and ordered him to stand down. Being back on a relatively safe world Torrin gave him free reign to do as he saw fit. "Understood, Master" Boreas said there was an undertone to his words that he disapproved but there was no other way and deep down in a place clouded by all the anger he felt he knew Torrin and Qamar were right it'd be pointless. His armour was dented, the cape he wore torn and singed and beneath it all Boreas was beat up too but he needed some time alone. Boreas without a word took off, he simply jogged down the road away from the castle. He'd come back when he was at peace once more.

17. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]

Take was prepared to yell at Enzo over him calling him a girl again, but there was a lot more going on with this conversation that he found himself just processing everything being said. He knew Torrin said more afterwards but he didn't catch it as his thoughts turned inward. Him? One of the seven? That seemed strange to him. He hadn't really been considering any of the guys in the group a possibility for that, he had been thinking it was more likely to be Illiana or maybe Tinarah? He hadn't settled on it, and with everything going on he hadn't exactly tried thinking more about it. Take closed his eyes and whispered, "A Prince of Heart?" it sounded so wrong to say, especially to associate himself with. He tried his best to hide his face but it wasn't really possible to hide the drops of tears falling off of his face. From the outside it probably looked like for a moment that he crying because he was upset. But after a second for the first time around most of the party, Take started laughing. It started small but eventually grew into a pretty big laugh before he stopped himself and sniffed,"Of course it is. Why else would Gero have done anything for me back then?" he lifted his head up to look at others and he was smiling, though it was bittersweet as he said, "But... ya know... it makes sense to me... after all of this training I always had trouble shutting out fully... I thought there was something wrong with me..." he sighed and closed his eyes as his smile grew a little more as he said, "I'm just... so relieved.... I'm terrified but I'm so relieved..." the tears kept flowing though, and he wasn't really hiding his face anymore.

18. Shiki my waifu is better than yours, thanks

[​IMG]

"It may be your business and I can respect that, but I do t want you to run off and get yourself killed." She gave a reply, seeing Tinarah start to talk to him. Eventually, Enzo introduced himself and let it be known that Take was something. Torrin went and confirmed it, which Qamar nodded to. She knew there was a strong light somewhere within the group, but she was never able to confirm it since it was only ever noticed in passing. Boreas left after Torrin instructed him to leave. Qamar wanted to follow, bit the way he was now, she knew he needed some time to himself. If what Torrin said was true, then his keyblade would return. Qamar was left wondering how she was going to ask him to train her now. He was surely angry at her for interfering so at the time, she was lost on what to do. Though it did strike her as odd that Enzo noticed Take's light. "Enzo must be from the Realm of Darkness." She commented to Torrin. "But I have to ask how does one get their keyblade back like that...." she shrugged and turned towards the castle. "I have to go speak with my Master and Master Aster." She said, looking at the group. "I'm sure Master Choma and Master Atmos will be here soon, just wait a little longer." She assured them. She saw Take's tears and gave him a smile. "Hey, no need to shut people out. We're a weird little family here." She gave a light chuckle. "So don't think about us as strangers. No more tears, hm?" She gave Take's head a small pat. "Sorry if headpats aren't your thing." She mumbled, turning to leave.

She sprinted up the steps of the castle, heading inside. She eventually made her way to Aster's room. She knocked on the door, waiting to be let in. Though she did voice who it was at the door. "Master Aster, it's Qamar. I kinda need to talk." She said loud enough for Aster to hopefully hear.

19. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]
    Aria watched and listened to Torrin carefully as she kept her hand on Take. Her mouth fell open when she saw the gash in Torrin's side and the blood stained shirt. She knew he was struggling back there, but she didn't know how or how bad it was. As the explanation went on, it was sort of making more and more sense of why Take... But it was also still confusing. She glanced at Take as his body language seemed to change. "Take...?" It was then he started to laugh and... smile? This was a first for Aria. It was like a weight was lifted off Take's shoulders, and the tears were running freely down his face. She could see that the boy felt free for the first time since she met him... and what little he talked about his background to her, she knew this was a big deal. Qamar came in and gave her two cents, and while she was walking away, Aria hugged Take tightly. "Let those tears flow," she whispered to him. "It's okay..." She pulled away and smile a little at him. "I'm just glad we're safe here for now... And you," she called over to Torrin. “I’m gonna look at that gash in a little bit. What ever the cure spells didn’t cover, it needs to be taken care of a.s.a.p.”

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
  20. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Torrin handed over the piece of paper and sat down studying it closely. The words on it shouldn't have struck her as hard as they did. She almost felt, in a strange way, betrayed. She knew that she didn't belong in this story, but it felt like she did and to read that Fost got close to anyone else like he did to her, but now didn't know her it hurt. She read the sheet over and over again, hoping that it would bother her less, but it never did. It did however make her wonder where A was now. Maybe she should ask, she was in the right place.

So zoned out on this she caught only bits and pieces of the conversation at hand, but finally she looked up and saw Take crying. Aria and Qamar were there trying to help, so Tinarah didn't feel like she needed to go up, but she also didn't want to completely leave him.
    "Take if you need anything... I am going to go make myself something to eat. If you want food and company come find me." She wasn't entirely planning to go eat, she was considering making tea so she at least had something to offer when she went to see him, but she figured a break to focus her mind would be good too. With that offer hanging Tinarah left the group, happy for the solitude for a moment heading to the kitchen to start getting herself a snack and making a pot of tea.