Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Translation Patch (In progress)

Discussion in 'Code Vault' started by Trilix, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Sorentas Traverse Town Homebody

So i was wondering is it possible to use smaller text for those situations like crazycatz did for the menu?
    I'm guessing not. :rolleyes:

2. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

So apparently 1.5 HD was LEAKED. Just great. No wonder how people go it so early.

3. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

Yep thats what we have been talking about.

4. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

There's many reasons this is going to take forever. Basically the way we patch it isn't easy, hardest of all KH games to patch. As far as we know, this is the only way without SE Dev software and such.[DOUBLEPOST=1377892006][/DOUBLEPOST]I'm busy making a 1.5 HD FM LV1 Live Commentary Walkthrough... So yeah... the Japanese one, I'm not pirating the game like probably 90% of people did.

5. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

6. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

7. Sorentas Traverse Town Homebody

I know everyone is discussing the whole leak but is it really that important right now?
    If anything it just helps us with the translation.

8. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

Although I wouldn't mind if someone would dump the english files from their game...

:D I can wait two weeks honestly:rolleyes:

S-E kinda deserves this...kinda[DOUBLEPOST=1377897469][/DOUBLEPOST]
    You had a little typo on the description. Sorry if it's been pointed out already, but in the difficulty descriptions you put "rate" instead of "rare". Also this ••• should be this :

Regarding the textbox issue, are the boxes a texture? I would like to find both the FM boxes and the US version boxes and just replace them. I would be down to even replace the boxes with the ones from the US 1.5 version if that ever happens also.

9. Roxas1359 Destiny Islands Resident

Some people actually received review copies of the game. It's a more recent thing that game companies do. They send out review copies to professional reviewers and popular LPers and ask them to make a video about it. The people get to keep the game, but they have to follow certain rules about posting videos or playthroughs. The person doesn't even have to say the game is good, they just can say their honest opinion as ProtonJon has done that before.

An example of people getting it early are more frequent on Game Anyone than YouTube since YouTube has very strict and broken policies. For example, dsR07mm was given a copy of Saints Row IV from Volition about 4 weeks before it came out and did and LP of it on Game Anyone. Anther example is Mangg who received a copy of Skyrim from Bethesda about 2 weeks before it had launched to the public.

This is the other way people obtain the game early, and it's kinda bad when this happens. :/

10. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

I guess Cyberman got it too. He must be that popular lol

11. Roxas1359 Destiny Islands Resident

To be quite honest if he didn't get it then I'd be extremely surprised because he has a large following and has done the other Kingdom Hearts games as well, so it only makes sense really. I do know that you can ask some companies through email sometimes, but it depends on the company really.

As for the patch, sorry I've not been here, school, life, and my Let's Plays are in my way again.

12. Jadentheman Hollow Bastion Committee

Has ripple drive been accurate translated? I don't know.
    What items and descriptions haven't been accurately translated yet?

[​IMG]

13. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

It's ok dude . I start school next week .

14. gledson999 Destiny Islands Resident

yes sora6645 I downloaded yesterday after Trillix uploaded the adjusted ards

15. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

Slapshot = English
    Sliding Dash = English
    Hurricane Blast = English
    Ripple Drive = English
    Stun Impact = English
    Tech Boost = English

Gravity Break = Roughly Translated
    Zantetsuken = Roughly Translated
    Encounter Boost = Roughly Translated
    Leaf Bracer = Roughly Translated

Evolution (Goofy's new ability) = EMPTY

Not sure if you might have seen my previous post but those ARDs that I uploaded were shortly updated once people found the early videos. I translated 3 extra lines of dialogue in Destiny Islands.

Also, can we get a list of people that are actually testing and reporting bugs/mistranslations instead of just playing the game? I want people to take advantage of the screenshot upload otherwise I'm going to assume everything is perfect.

16. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

I will do that for u. i am going to start a new game with the new files u fixed

17. CursedKeyblade1 Destiny Islands Resident

Streaming 1.5 HD LV1 right now. No stat boost.

18. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

hey guys i just started a new game , and i had uploaded pics in the dive to heart , pplz look at them

19. Trilix Twilight Town Denizen

I said in a previous post to NOT upload screenshots of text outside of the box. I can't change the size of the box so I can't fix those issues yet.
    I only want screenshots/images of text that is not centered. Read THIS.
    Make sure the cutscene subtitles are centered too.

20. sora6645 Kingdom Keeper

Hey guys good news ! Really good news . I asked xXmasterJ360Xx from YouTube . He loves kingdom hearts as much as we do. He has a hacked ps3 with cfw and kingdom hearts 1.5 HD remix English ISO . I asked him on a pl in YouTube . If he can decrypted the files in the ISO for us . And he said he will see what he can do ! If he can get them I si post a link on here.
    PS: what do we want ? I need to know so I can ask him. And I told him about this patch