♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

WHEN DID SO MANY CHARACTERS SHOW UP *panic attack*

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]

Cherno's Perfect Math Class

3. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Officially requesting an extension to this day, please.

4. Jayn

Can you provide reason keeping this in mind, please?

5. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Simply put, me and Saxima (Tyler, Quin and Harley) are in the middle of a rather important character building scenario that will likely have relevance with future interactions later. As you are aware, right now, Saxima is pretty busy with stuff in her personal life and thus we haven't been able to completely finish this little scenario in the allotted time.
    I'd personally appreciate it if we could finish it without it just suddenly and randomly being cut short.

I also know other people said they'd benefit from an extension anyway and were thus fine with this proposal too. That's my explanation anyway, so if anyone else needs to explain for them then yeah. Please.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

I request an extension as well. Altair need time to decide what to do with Heidi as well as some more bonding time with Tempy-chan

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Same. Not because we can't post, as you've seen we've been doing a strong job at that, but because we would like a little more time to finish up what we have going on. To delve a little deeper. It's fine if you say no though.

8. Jayn

I'm probably not going to extend it completely because I only really have one person with a reason that's actually that they can't post. But I'll extend when the next day begins. Instead of at midnight, I'll give you guys until 5pm my time 12/16/12 to end the day.

9. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    Full Name: Allison Feng Zhao
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]

Likes: Games, friends, sweets, ice cream, making people happy
    Dislikes: School, homework, being a failure (I mean what?)
    Weaknesses/Fears: Staying in the fail zone, being such a fail, dishonoring the family, failing school
    Strengths/Talents: Faking being calm, sometimes being the comedic relief(depends on person), being super loyal to friends. Used to play piano a long time ago. Also used to take Latin, but can't remember a whole lot.
    Personality: Allison is the jokester of the groups that she is in. She tries hard to try to cheer up people by making them laugh at how insanely awkward she is. If this fails, doesn't matter, she woud just try talking about something or other. Until she runs out of things to talk about. Then it's just a forevermore awkward silence. However, the truth of the matter is, she has insanely varying levels of self confidence that fluxuate constantly. Thus, she ends up lying to people whenever they ask how she's doing. She will always say, "I'm all right." It appears that she trained herself to do this. Granted she's only like this AFTER she's acquainted with you. Before, she tends to be quiet and aloof. But if she finds an opening to speak/introduce herself without actually introducing herself, she will act on it. Nobody notices the "cool kid" hanging in the back. She also tends to take most everything seriously. If you say you've been possessed by a demonic being and nobody believe you, you poor thing, then by god, she will believe you. Tentatively. Until it becomes relatively clear you're not screwing with her. Because of her gullibility, there have been many a time that she was tricked. People these days lie like it's the truth.
    Sexuality: Straight? Could potentially be bi later on depending on what happens? Who the fudge knows?
    Contact Information: http://freakingtree.tumblr.com/
    Favorite Color: Cyan

OOC- FYI, I don't really pack that much.

10. Jayn

Accepted! Thanks for joining.~

11. CrownMoksha Decimo

Full Name: Alex Rhodes
    Appearance: Alex
    Dislikes: School, annoying people, arguments
    Weaknesses/Fears: easily distracted, tigers, The paranormal
    Strengths/Talents: Trustworthy, dancing, has a good memory
    Personality: Even though he’s clumsy, Alex is an easy guy to get along with. He believe that the benefit of the doubt should be to those who deserves it.
    Sexuality: Heterosexual
    Contact Information: Tumblr
    Favorite Color: Orange

12. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Name: Alyssa Hunter
    Appearance: Click here
    Likes: privacy, rain, poetry, playing cello, coats, scarves.
    Dislikes: people that don't "get" her, loud sounds
    Weaknesses/fears: Alyssa is a loner, and is claustrophobic.
    Strengths/talents: playing cello, writing poems, being alone
    Personality: Since Alyssa is a loner, she doesn't hang out with many people. She is usually seen alone, or sometimes with a friend or two.
    Sexuality: demisexual
    Favorite color: Kelly green

13. Jayn

[​IMG]
    DAY 11
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)
    [​IMG]

Daniel has mommy issues, daddy issues...all da issues.

Tyler goes to Quin's. Quin tells him she killed Abby. He's cool with it. Harvey goes to Quin's, too.

Temperance is Crestatia but not really.

John spends basically the whole day at a cathedral. Important thing to note here is that he feels sad and lonely without Cherno-kun. :C y did u abandon him, Cherno bby? doushite?

Eleanora's "familiar" Moondrop passes away. :C

Daniel is such a badass, omg.

Really ****ing weird **** happens with Cherno and an ominous medicine seller.

Whoa theories, whoa.

Cristina seduces Tamora's boyfriend by talking dirty with her speech keyboard. What a ****.

Josh suddenly wants to talk to Temperance.Sorry, but, TOO LITTLE TOO LATE...IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE...SHE DON'T NEED A MAN TO MAKE HER HAPPY

Heidi is pretty adorable. But she told people about the list. SO I GUESS SHE HAS TO DIE NOW

Brian texts everyone about the hot springs.

ELIZABETH WHYYY. YAMETEEEE. She is going on a killing spree and is clearly a psychopath.

Theories and logic.

DRAMA BOMMMB

Long heartfelt speech.

Bad logic is bad. Madeline is living with Reuben.

Josh x Temperance. Temperance goes to Reuben's. HE'S HIS DEALER and perhaps something else.

Allison has the best excuse ever for not being in Coy City.

Herbert x Quin

Anthony can't cook.

DOM STRIKES AGAIN

Madeline is still hearing Thomas, but that's okay, because he's clearly really there and she's not just insane......... ... She slams the door in Temperance's face and calls her Satan. w h o o p s

Temperance x Reuben??

This is really sad and also disturbing. M should teach her how to make bank with her bod

Okay, so he's not entirely cool with it. Anguish.

Granduncle Heckles. ;~; <3

Madeline invites Temperance inside.

That last drawing was adorable.

CONCLUSIONS/UPDATES?

Hot Springs adventure starting nowww...I'm genuinely not thinking we're going to be able to get through everything and get back home in one day, so...There should be a loft and bedrooms and **** too.

3 strikes = you're out regarding the end your day ****. Go to sleep / end your day. End your day. End your day. Please stop making me say it, please. I won't hunt you down or call you out, I'll just keep a mental note and 3/3 = bye. <--This still applies.

Please make sure to keep your Tumblr active (unless it really doesn't make any sense; no phone, no internet, something big is happening). <--This still applies.

------------
    You're accepted, MoK. Please get your Tumblr up before you write a post. FG, can you please change Jane's name? It'll remind me too much of Jayn and that's disturbing for me. Dx

14. flowergothic Twilight Town Denizen

Done. Changed her name to Alyssa Hunter.

15. Doukuro Chaser

and thus an unbreakable bond was formed.

how is it disturbing though

16. CrownMoksha Decimo

Fixed.

17. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

SPECIAL. MAP. ANNOUNCEMENT.

What? is now offering to add pictures to places on the map! Message him here or on Skype with the images and places already in mind.

18. Doukuro Chaser

this is fire's doing but yeah posting this here for future reference for myself. just anthony's stats on everyone though numbers were random and for the newbies it was guessed so that will likely change. some may change for the oldies too iunno

special traits

M + 30 Cunning
    Eleanora +35 Magic
    John +50 Judgement
    Brian +40 Style
    Beau +35 Water Resistance
    Aileen +30 Reflexes
    Cristina +25 Stealth
    Quin +30 Aim
    Harley +10000 Creepiness. I mean +30 Athletics
    Altair +40 Cursedness (+30 strength)
    Zeke +30 Gun Skill
    Tyler +30 Strength
    Zoey +40 Speed (at undressing)
    Cherno +50 Logic
    Marigold +???
    Temp +400 Bitchness (+40 Lure)
    Heidi +30 Charm
    Elizabeth +2000 Craziness (+50 Fatal Strikes)
    Daniel +50 Stealth
    Alli +4000 dorkiness
    but iunno for real i quit now
    done

19. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Damn Old Man +50000 Yelling at Altair

20. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

so, I wanted to ask this here so everyone could see for clarification purposes.
    are we counting Sunday night's partial day as 1 of 3 and yesterday 2 of 3? Or are we not really counting it and today is actually 2/3 and we have one more day of posting for day 12?. It's kind of confusing, so I just wanted to ask in case we needed to wrap up our day today.

I feel like there was something else too. Oh well...will post it when I think of it...//sighs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.