♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Jayn, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi nodded slowly as she listened to Altair. She had to keep it secret. She could do that. She kept lots of secrets. Every good detective kept secrets. A breeze sent a new wave of shivers down her spine and her body was encased in goosebumps. She wasn't dressed for being outside and Heidi had to hop back and forth in one foot so that burning in her soles wasn't as intense.

"do you have anywhere we can drop you off?" Altair asked. That was a good question. She tapped her pointer finger to her chin lightly in consideration. There was just her aunt's house a doting back there was a bad idea. No doubt the hospital has already contacted her saying she was missing. That wasn't a conversation she wanted to have anyway. Her aunt was evil. Always locking her up. pay attention or he'll leave you here! No. He wouldn't. Do you want to test that theory? she sighed and stopped bouncing around.

the cold concrete stung at the bottoms of her feet, but Heidi attempted to ignore it. "I...I don't really have anywhere...to go that is. All alone. Always alone..." she trailed off, looking rather melancholy.

2. Firekeyblade Hollow Bastion Committee

BLAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! YOU'LL NEVER FIND OUT!
    It happened so suddenly. Grandma was in bad shape in China. Odds were, she may not make it til the summer when school's out. And by god, Allison's mother was not having that. Not after missing grandpa. So help her she would ensure her children would see their grandmother off at the very least should worst come to worst. Thus, plane tickets were secured, bags packed nearly over night, school stuff taken care of because this DID count as an emergency of sorts and Allison and her brother with their mother was taken to the airport and would be in China for the next week or so. Their father could not come unfortunately because someone still needed to earn money to support the family. Not to mention, it was not HIS mother that was in danger, but if he could've gone to support his wife, he would. However, it couldn't be helped. Plane tickets to China are expensive as is, and 3 of them took quite a bit from their normal savings/income moneytalk etc.

During the plane trip over, Allison took the time to think about the mysterious e-mail she had received shortly after arriving in China. She was to die? In 100 days? From what? For as far as she knew, she was relatively healthy. Sure maybe she wasn't sure about her cholesterol levels, or blood sugar levels, and whether or not she was in danger of getting Type-2 diabetes from all the sweets she consumed, but as far as she knew, she was all right. What could possibly kill her out of the blue in 100 days' time? Regardless, she tried to peg the e-mail as one of those silly chain e-mail things. Only problem was, this e-mail didn't ask to send it to x number of peoples or you'll die. It just said she would die. Plain and simple. A statement. She WOULD die. Well she would worry about that later. Right now, she was here for her maternal grandmother. Despite the embarrassing language barrier...they managed good enough she supposed. And since they were here in China anyway, why not have some fun as well? So while visiting their grandmother, they also went sightseeing around some parts of China and various amusement parks and whatnot.

...​
    11 days later, Allison, her brother, and her mother were back home, touching down at the airport. Their dad was there to pick them up and load up the car with their luggage plus extra bags of souvenirs and various herbs for soups that increased longevity or some such and whatever stuff their mother had gotten and sneaked past Customs(I mean what?). Allison was tired from the plane trip but the unfortunate thing was that she had already slept a lot and was relatively wide awake from the time zone difference. When they got back home it was 'round midnight, and though she wasn't tired, she got ready for bed anyway and tried her best to go to sleep. But her mind was just racing around. She couldn't go to sleep. Not to mention it was so quiet, she could hear the crickets. They had been staying at a relative's place which had been in a city. It was no Beijing, but a city is a city. She had gotten used to being lulled to sleep with a symphony of cars and motorcycles passing by the apartment. Now it was too quiet and empty. It wouldn't be until another hour or so before sleep and a dreamless night claimed her.​

3. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT WEARING }
    { OOC : TIME TO END THIS, THANKS FOR THE EXTENSION }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : SHAKEN }
    [/url]xxxxxxxxxx I am glad that things are better now, but will they always be so?
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx In this life, I am quite afraid.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx There are no constants, there is no steady . . . Nothing is like before.

P L E A S E , xC A L L xM E xQ U I N T U S .
    O R xQ U I N , xI F xY O U xP R E F E R .

xxxxxxxxxx Harley's appearance had been unexpected, and Kallisti was shaken - why was he even here, what did he have to discuss with her? Nothing important, nothing . . . that needed to be said. She tried to sigh out her shakiness, but it didn't want to go away. She was slightly scared.

" You alright? " Tyler's voice brought her out of her faltering state and she looked at him with glossy eyes. It was true, his presence in the room had been forgotten, and for that, she felt bad. He began to speak again, his words almost echoing in and out of her cloudy mind, " Just goddammit, Quin. " They were now standing up. Her pale face grew slightly red - had Tyler always been so much more taller than she was? Oh, he was reprimanding her - of course, how silly she was for thinking their friendship could so easily be broken. Yes, how silly . . . " We've come too far to just . . . quit, you know? "

Perhaps his words held truth. They did hold truth. They were true. She wanted to believe them, but could she bring herself to? They had survived these last eleven or so days, but what about one hundred of them? Would either of them be alive at the end? " Others can look at me as a fool or whatever for being like this, but . . . that's just how it is. " he admitted, giving her a smile that warmed her, body and soul, " If it meant betraying who I am, and betraying you. Betraying our friendship . . . Then I want to remain a fool for the rest of my life. "

Kallisti didn't know how to reply to this. What was she supposed to say? For the first time in what might have felt like a long time, she was speechless. So she did the only think she wanted to do at that moment; hug him, and very tightly. The farthest thing from her mind was Harley still being in her house, waiting for her for god knows what reason, but at the moment, it was only she and Tyler. Moments of utter peace, like this, almost never came for her, and if they did, they were always induced by her own music playing . . . But now, the moment was over, and there was still Harley waiting in the other room. Tyler would have to leave - he couldn't know whatever Harley was here for.

" Thank you, Tyler. " she returned with a smile, " You and I are one in the same; we shall both remain fools for the rest of our days. Friends until the end . . . "

Kallisti dismissed Tyler soon after, telling him that they could hang out soon, but she had to deal with the suave demon in the other room before that could happen. She left him in the living room - whether he went home or not, she didn't know ( hopefully, he wouldn't think of listening in ) - and she trekked across her house, to the kitchen, but found no Harley. How strange - where did he go? She moved through the other exit to the kitchen and came to the door of her father's study - he wouldn't be in there, would he?

The girl shook her head, her black hair falling about her face slightly, and then she made her way to the library, remembering that he knew about the secret door in the large bookcases. He would be in there? Oh, would he see the painting of her mother . . . ?

-----​

Oh yes, he would. " Do you ever miss Lilith, Kallisti? "

" What are you doing here, Harley? " she asked quietly, her heart beating fast, " You have come here, uninvited, and I do not appreciate it in the slightest. "

" Were you having a lovely time with Tyler? He seems to like you a lot, love. " Harley replied, no maliciousness in his voice, but true curiosity, " You sure that he's just your friend, and that's all he wants to be? "

" I am not in an understanding mind, Harley - for what reason would you even let those thoughts be considered in your mind? " she challenged, and he gave a chuckle, turning towards her and going closer, " It is none of your business, but Tyler is simply my closet friend. "

" It's not my business, says you, but you tell me anyway. " he replied, his triumphant smile prominent, " You wish to please me, love? You know what you have to do. "

Now they were closer together, and Kallisti was just a few breaths away from hyperventilating - he was coming too close, and she didn't like it, " Harley, please tellmeyourbusinessand leavemyhome, I donotwantyouhereanymore. " She was scared - he was hovering over her, and she was against the door. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't leave, Harley had his hand pressed above her head, and he was pleased. She couldn't escape him, now.

" Peter told me to tell you that he's done what you want. " he told her, knowing she was uncomfortable with the distance between them, " He's gonna be waiting for his favor - are you really gonna give it to him? You know what he wants. I don't know if I like that, Kalli. You trading me for my dad. Do you like older men? I didn't peg you as the type. "

He was giving her know room to reply, and frankly, she didn't know if she could muster up any proper reply, " H - Harley . . . " she let out, " Please . . . please go - o . . . "

And nearly ten minutes later, Harley was gone, but not before he told her that Lorinda was back in town, and that she had met with Melissa.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

4. FuzzyBlueLights Traverse Town Homebody

His arms burned as he swept the dust with the broom into a dust trapper held with his right hand. He relished in the burn, it was a normal wound, it means he'd been exerting himself all day and he was alive! A live! He took in a greatful breath of air and grinned as he finally finished sweeping the segment he was assigned by Mr. Shannery. He wiped sweat from his brow without even thinking about the filthy jerms envolved and wondered briefly how Cherno was doing before his shoulder was tapped by Mr. Shannery, who cordially asked if he would like to come to a service next week. At that, John gazed up at the regal beauty that was the inside of a gaint cathedral and nodded virgirously. He was so used to small and medium sized churches of the baptist variety that he felt himself falling in love with the images he'd been reblogging all day. The very pictures he'd scoured Tumblr for was about to become his new refuge.

Good things can come from a city wide flood. Who knew?

He took a break in the kitchen of the cathedral, letting the cold water in the cup become warmer as his hand became colder. Now that he wasn't moving or cleaning something inside the building, he admired it's artwork and let his mind wander back to the conversation with his mother. A school wide invitation to the hot springs. It'd be swarming with heathens, no matter when he went in. But his friend Cherno might be there, and his mother had secured him a ride if he so choose to go. He sighed, he could just call Cherno to check up on him. But that's a bad friend thought! He shook his head and sighed, he was in a large cathedral, gathering clothes and getting cleaned would be no problem. And..those idiots weren't all bad. After all, they were born sinners, just like him. His fist clenched as he thought about how they seemed to just not be able to get together and solve at least one of their many problems. Sighing John decided to go, even if it was just to talk with Cherno, who would be receiving a text on where to meet up with him. But most importantly he asked Cherno if he needed a ride, after all, when John left the school, he kept in contact with no one but his mother.

When he left the kitchen, he winced as he stretched tiredly, he was going to be slightly sore in the morning. Glancing out the window as he prepared for bed, he prayed that they'd all make without another death.

5. Doukuro Chaser

[ ◦ ◦ ]​

Three down...yet so many more to go.

The lyrics were only in her head but she hummed along as Elizabeth walked the streets. It just calmed her so from the earlier panic.

But I know...they shall all fall.

This cabin seemed like a great place to rest, but before she could do so it must be cleared out first. So she waited and watched the teens that had chatted inside. Jokes, idle fancies, then finally a plan to snatch some wallets. And with that they were gone.

And maybe...you'll see it this way too.

Going inside was easy enough, for even though the door was locked a window had been neglected. Then she found the couch, finding it nice and cozy to sleep on.

I only do it for you...

The humming only stopped as she drifted off to sleep.

[ LEVEL ELEVEN - BGM11 - STATUS: DEFEAT- UPDATE: N/A ]

With the Prince back in his chambers Anthony decided to make some dinner. It was a mighty challenge, fit for a hero such as himself. But alas! He shall be victorious.

It was his first time using the stove though... What did this knob do? Ah, it made fire! Great, he needed that. And a pot for the noodles... Did they go in before or after the water started boiling? After, right?

That was taking too long! So he threw them right in and just kept it on high.

What else could be make? Oh, garlic bread. He didn't trust anything in the freezer still so plain bread with some added butter would do and once that was ready he put it in the oven. Now for a drink. Let's see...oh, there's still some soda in the fridge. Warm, but soda nonetheless. And with his prized drink he returned to the living room to finish his drink before sword fighting some ogres. Who knew how much time that took.

"Huh?" Sniff, sniff. Was something burning? "Ah!" Running back to the kitchen he turned everything off. But in the end he could not save the food, deciding to simply leave the burnt bread and ruined noodles on the stove.

This was a sad day, when the hero could not make a simple meal. The thought brought tears to his eyes and as punishment he refused to eat anything at all. So with an empty stomach he made his way to the couch where he curled up and slept on once more.

6. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

There was only one choice he had left one thing he really could say "Stick with me then, you wont be alone" Altair said with a smile as he dialed a certain number. After a small conversation on the phone, Altair hung up. "Alright we should be out of her just now" Altair said. And so they waited, it wasn't a long wait but what they saw next brought the silver haired teen shock...

A Lamborghini sped through the streets, loud music boomed from the inside and vehicle and it's driver continued on to it's destination, the hospital. Altair raised an eyebrow as he watched as the Lamborghini parked in front of the duo. It was an odd occurrence, but once the thought reached Altair he could only stare slack-jawed "OH GOD WHAT THE HELL?!" Altair yelled in utter shock and rage.

"Yo, kid get in" said the all too familiar voice of the old man as he walked out of the vehicle's driver seat. Altair eye twitched as he could only stand there dumbfound. The old man, dressed in a leather jacket with a pair of sunglasses, walked up to the two of then and glanced over at Heidi "So who's the lassie?" The old man said glancing back at Altair.

"Her name is Heidi...she has nowhere to go...so she will be staying with us" Altair said closing his eyes as he regained his composure.

A sudden period of silence occurred but it soon came to an end when the old man let out a sigh "Ah I see the poor dear" The old man suddenly said as he walked up to Heidi "come now, why don't you head inside so we can get you warm" the old man said with a friendly smile. With his hand he opened the back door of the car and gently pushed her inside the car. The moment the door was closed, a punch was suddenly directed at Altair's face.

The punch immediately connected with Altair's face, causing the teen to go flying backward "AUUUUURGG WHAT THE HELL YOU DAMN CRAZY PSYCHOPATH" Altair yelled struggling to to get up.

"DON'T PSYCHOPATH ME BRAT WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? ACTING WEIRD, BLOWING UP THE CAR AND YOURSELF AND BRINGING THE STRANGE GIRL HOME?" the old man yelled as he cracked his knuckles and walked up to Altair.

"you...DAMN OLD MAN" Altair yelled as he rushed forward and tacked the old man to the ground. Now both on the ground the two immediately began to wrestle each other "The girl has nowhere to go, why the hell would I just leave her" Altair yelled.

"Since when the hell did you get in the affairs of others punk?" the old man said as they wrestled

"Since now" Altair yelled back.

"Hey whats going on over here?!? are you two fighting in front of a hospital?!"

The sudden voice broke them out of their conflict and the two glanced over at the source of the voice. What they saw was a nurse that was extremely upset. The two stared blankly at the nurse and then the situation hit them. "OH SHIT" the two yelled as they let go of each other and rushed to the car. The old man rushed into the driver's seat while Altair dived into the passenger seat "DRIVE DRIVE DRIVE!" Alair yelled.

"I'm trying! IM TRYING!" the old man yelled as stepped on the gas and sped off.

7. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING!!LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: day ends late afternoon!!
    His bedroom was small, but neat. It was amazing how clean he kept it in comparison to everywhere else...though she could imagine why. She was genuinely considering getting up earlier in the morning just to clean his apartment for him. She would need a deep cleaning vacuum, and lots and lots of disinfectant spray...Maybe she would make a trip to the store first.

"No peeking." Reuben didn't seem interested. He was standing in the bathroom with the door open, shaving--which she thought was pretty weird, but he was accustomed to being alone when he wasn't partying or selling. She wondered what he thought of her...Well, rather, what he saw her as. A friend? A whore? A lover? A cousin? It seemed to change a lot. He treated her differently depending on the situation. He was very protective of her...Even so.

Madeline sat on the edge of the king-sized bed, briefly wondering just how many people had been here, and dug through one of her bags for one of her new pairs of pajamas. Right across from her was a large mirror, and she couldn't help but stare at herself for a few moments once taking off her sweater. She was so thin now. She liked it, but it also frightened her. She wasn't sure where the balance was or how far down she could go without causing serious damage to her body. She didn't want it to become involuntary.

The dark circles around her eyes were unflattering. She would have to get make up for that. Sliding out of her jeans revealed faded scars and stretch marks along her hips and thighs that she would also have to get rid of--but at least they were much better than they used to be. And then...Her eyes dragged up the mirror. The price of being so skinny. So...flat. She wondered what Quin would think. Her cheeks went red hot at the thought. Unable to stand her own judgement any longer, she quickly threw the clothes on and pulled herself fully into Reuben's bed. Her heart was pounding and she had to bury her face into the cool pillow to get her mind off of it.
    [​IMG]

She hadn't even entered a deep sleep before hearing a knock at the door. This was typical. All sorts of people came through Reuben's place, but she had hoped she would be able to get a good night's sleep. She twisted, peering over her shoulder and into the dark. Reuben was sound asleep, it seemed. Her hard expression softened slightly and she pulled herself up, rubbing her eyes of semi-sleep.

She wrapped herself up in her newly purchased robe and sighed softly, putting her slippers on traveling through the dark and to the door. She made sure the chain was still locked and unlocked the rest of the door before opening it.

As soon as her brain registered who she was staring at, she slammed the door back shut.

TEMPERANCE!?

Why? Why is she here? How does she even KNOW Reuben? Why is she...Why...Did she recognize me with my haircut? Did she notice? Fucking shit--ugh--why?!

She tapped her foot nervously and leaned back against the wall, what was she supposed to do? She had no idea. She had no idea at all. She wanted to storm back into Reuben's and wake him, but she also wanted to tell Temperance that he wasn't here. She also wanted to shove her violently head first down a flight of stairs and hide the body (or at least hope that if she survived, she had amnesia).

Be nice, Maddy.

I can't!! It's HER of all people! What am I supposed to do? What am I...

Calm down, and just be nice. Be normal. He's your cousin. There's nothing wrong with you being here!

I...I guess.

He was right, after all. They were family...She was just...spending the night. Yeah. Definitely.

She reached up to unlock and reopen the door. It was delayed, but she forced a small smile regardless and laughed nervously.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were Satan--..." She blinked. Wow that was a really bad screw up. Totally not intentional. She felt Thomas tsk-ing her from above. "--Someone else. Hello, Temperance."

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi smiled and thank the old man for his generosity. Most people wouldn't't be so open to the idea of bringing a stranger home. She crawled into the back seat of the sports car quickly as he ushered her inside. The warmth from the heaters felt wonder and she curled up in the backseat. Her small figure fit snugly in the corner and she leaded out the window as the old man moved back to Altair.

they started shouting and fighting. Heidi pressed her palms and nose to the glass of the Lamborghini, watching intently. What was happening? Were they just putting up a front? of course they were! They don't want you here. But he said I wouldn't have to be alone... she looked away for a minute, fidgeting with the hospital gown, only to find the old man and Altair sprinting towards the car. What did she miss?

the climbed in quickly, shouting. The car sped out of the parking lot and she sat in the back silently. What would she say? They helped her escape, but now what? She was a burden. It was obvious. "uh-um..." she mumbled. "y-you don't have to take me with you. I can find somewhere else to go..." it was a lie, but she didn't want them to just take pity on her. Her head rest against the window as the car drove down the city streets purring. Bride's body slowly warmed and it felt nice to finally be out of the cold.

temperance waited patiently for Reuben to come to the door. Her body was shaking from the cold. Why had she given Heidi her sweatshirt? The door open slowly and pale blonde stood in from of her. Quicker than it opened, it slammed shut again. WHAT THE HELL?? she stood outside dumbfounded and utterly shocked. Who the hell is that rude? It opened slowly once more, revealing a short-haired Madeline. seriously? that the fyouck is this bitch doing here?. She glowered at the girl as she cautiously invited her in.

"I thought you were Satan---someone else." as if that wasn't totally fucking obvious, but it was something she expected from the girl that called herself M. Temperance shook her head and tried to brush off the insult.

"is Reuben here? I need to talk to him." her expression was cold and serious. What was Madeline even doing here? And in pajamas none the less? Was she sleeping with that scumbag? Temperance only ever got horrible vibes from him. His house disgusted her and he was creepy. She didn't like older men. They were terrible people that only ever wanted one thing. She stood in the entryway, not really wanting to venture any further into his house. A small yawn escaped her lips and she wondered where she would go once she left. Home was too far away. Everything was too far away, honestly.

a faux smile crept onto her face as she looked over Madeline. What did she do to her hair? She looked awful, but temperance probably looked equally as bad. "whatever you're doing for him, it's not worth it." why did she say that? Helping Madeline, or giving her advice, was not something she ever planned to do; but they did share that similar connection. Temperance wasn't really sure what that connection was, per se, but there was something there regardless.

9. Doukuro Chaser

[​IMG]
    [/url]​
    The simple bump and snatch was getting old, truth be told. But as it was getting late none were really willing to try anything more complex, weariness overcoming them. Though maybe tomorrow they would put on a show, or just set up shop. Something to really rake in the cash.
    "Sorry," she mumbled the apology to a middle-aged man who grunted a reply before carrying on with his business. Talking on the phone, making himself such an easy target. So he really only had himself to blame.
    Laughing she took out the wallet, smiling at the license and making a quick count before shoving it back into her pocket.
    The next victim wasn't so oblivious, and soon began shouting after her once he realized his wallet was missing. But by that time there was enough distance between the two to give her the head start she needed to get out of there. Ah, what a bummer to end the spree so early. But that shouting would draw the police's attention without a doubt, so for now she would just call it a day.
    Returning to her apartment she ate more cold pizza before going to her bedroom. After a quick change she sat on the bed, giggling happily as she emptied the two wallets on the purple blanket, stuffing all the dollars and change into a flower of a lighter purple color, the pattern that repeated itself throughout the blanket. With this she could pay this month's rent, but not much else.
    Sighing she curled up around the day's claim. "One day, I'll eat a nice, juicy steak. Or some fancy fish dish. Everyday...with money of my own..." The pleasant thoughts of good food and a nice lifestyle was enough to shift her into a peaceful slumber.
    …………………​
    Tumblr Wearing › Mood ›› Content › Interaction Level ›› 0

10. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]

[Tumblr ~ OOC ~ Listening to]

Tyler automatically found himself hugging Quin back yet again as she grabbed onto him tight. He was suddenly all too aware of how much smaller she was compared to him and that she was pressed up against him. He wasn't sure how long they both spent like that, just holding onto each other, blocking out the rest of the world except for the other. But that time eventually ended.

" Thank you, Tyler. " she returned with a smile, " You and I are one in the same; we shall both remain fools for the rest of our days. Friends until the end . . . "

Tyler's heart felt surprisingly warm upon seeing her smile. Thank god that his words had gotten through to her. "Yeah. And even beyond that. Forever." He expressed his certainty.
    ...Anyway. It was time to go. Quin had to deal with Harley and Tyler had probably kept her long enough.
    His dismissal came and she ended up leaving him in the living room. She obviously trusted him enough to show himself out. He sat there for a few moments, pondering how much time he'd spent in this house already in his lifetime. It was certainly considerable. For the first time because he'd never really considered it before, but he realized just how much he and Quin had grown up over the years. From little kids to who they were now. It had been one hell of a journey indeed. Thinking in such a nostalgic way made Tyler believe even more that he'd made the right decision about Quin. Despite only having 100 Days... 90 left? 89? 88? Something... Tyler still surprisingly felt for the most part lucky in life; that he had such an amazing friend like Quin.
    He sighed as he took one last glance around the room and stepped into the hallway. He decided he should quickly pop his head in once more to say bye, and so he headed to the kitchen... but... to his surprise... They weren't there like they'd said.
    ...............................................A murmer of voices? Tyler approached the noises silently, sure that it'd lead him to Quin.
    "-you doing here, Harley? You have come here, uninvited, and I do not appreciate it in the slightest. "

" Were you having a lovely time with Tyler? He seems to like you a lot, love. You sure that he's just your friend, and that's all he wants to be? "

" I am not in an understanding mind, Harley - for what reason would you even let those thoughts be consid-"

Tyler gulped quietly. What the hell was going on here? He should leave. This was clearly something private, and he didn't want to betray Quin's trust.

" You wish to please me, love? You know what you have to do. "

" Harley, please tellmeyourbusinessand leavemyhome, I donotwantyouhereanymore. " Tyler couldn't tell what was going on, but it was clear that Quin was in a state of distress. ...He wanted to bust in there right now, but that was out of the question. He didn't know what was going on, and rushing in blind was a stupid thing to do. No... he couldn't stay here. This was bad.
    He turned to leave.

"Peter told me to tell you that he's done what you want. He's gonna be waiting for his favor - are you really gonna give it to him? You know what he wants. I don't know if I like-"

He didn't catch the end of it as he quietly left the house leaving no traces that he had been there, but... the small parts of the convo he did hear left him feeling really uneasy and uncomfortable. Harley's father... Quin's Uncle. Peter. Tyler knew that she hated him... what was this favor and... Tyler shuddered. Suddenly, he was scared for Quin more than before. ...He was missing something. There was more going on than he knew. He couldn't act rashly, but his determination hadn't changed. He was gonna protect her somehow.
    His heart dropped... he couldn't protect Abby.. he had promised her too that he would, and he couldn't...
    But, however... Quin was still here. He could and he would.
    He had to trust that whatever it was, if Quin really needed help, she'd come to him. He trusted her with his life. Hopefully, if she needed it, she wouldn't try and fight alone and she'd trust him.

~~~~~

Tyler stepped through the door of his room, emotionally tired and drained. At last... he could drop the facade he was putting on and just... rest. He started shaking. He was strong and positive normally, but no one could expect him to be anymore right now. It was a miracle that he had lasted this long.
    He made his way over to his desk where his phone's light was blinking. He had several missed calls and two tex-
    The name on the front of his phone stabbed into his heart. Threatening to break all the reason he had left.

'Abigail Rider'

She'd texted him...
    She'd responded to his text from before. She'd been waiting for a response from him before... before... before she died. She'd been waiting for a text that never came, and... now... it didn't matter anymore.
    Shít... Before because of shock and the need to keep strong in front of Quin, Tyler had been able to cope with the news about Abby. No more though.
    The tears came full force now, unrestrained and with nothing holding them back. Tyler dropped to his knees and then onto his side where he just cradled his phone and he wept. His tears were so forceful, he couldn't even read the message she'd left him. He just shivered on the ground and curled up tighter even more.
    The guilt was overwhelming. He'd done nothing wrong of course, but here he was still alive while she was no longer here. A girl he had promised to protect and look out for. His promise had been broken before he even got the chance to act on it. It hurt. It really hurt. How much must she have hurt? How much must she have suffered?
    Everything hurt.
    His friend was gone. He'd never talk to her again. Never get to see her smile... oh god how cute she was when she smiled. He'd kept telling her that she should smile more, and now... she just couldn't. She couldn't do anything anymore. She couldn't smile, giggle, get excited, talk about Dragons, or... anything anymore.
    She was really... gone wasn't she? Never to come back. It hit Tyler hard the realization. He felt empty now, and everywhere else was filled with sadness and immense pain. All those good feelings of strength when he was with Quin earlier had vanished and eroded away. There was nothing else. Abby was no more.
    Time passed. Tyler didn't notice the hours upon hours going by.
    In the end... sleep came to him at his desk, tears still staining his face. The scene of his room now was abnormal. Over the past few hours... his room had become covered by pieces of paper...
    Around him and littering the floor were broken pencils from where he had worked tirelessly, almost in a trance-like state. On each piece of paper was a picture of a girl. A girl riding a dragon, a girl petting a dragon, a girl feeding a dragon, a girl laughing with a dragon. There were countless pictures around him all drawn in perfect detail. It was clear just how much care had gone into each one of them... and finally...
    Underneath the sleeping Tyler's hand was one last picture. It was a picture of a girl in heaven with a family of Dragon's surrounding her who loved her very much and would always protect her. She was safe there, and she could be happy there, forevermore.
    At least... that was the wish in the heart of the boy who had drawn it.

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Altair and the old man had calmed down a bit as they got away from the hospital. As the trip moved on, the old man listened to the words of Heidi and let out a deep chuckled "Girly don't be ridiculous, the idiot beside me says you have nowhere to go so you sure as hell coming with us" the old man said "I've had experience picking up strays before so taking you in is no problem what so ever" the old man said and let out a hearty laughter "hell call me grandpa if you'd like" the old man said

"Or just call him old bastard" Altair said lazily.

"why you little" the old man said as he let go of the wheel of the car and gripped the teen's shirt and began shaking him.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU CRAZY OLD MAN! THE WHEEL! PUT YOUR FRIGGING HANDS BACK ON THE WHEEL YOU DAMN CARELESS FOOL!" Altair yelled fearing his life as he was shook.

"OH SHIT" the old man yelled as he put his hand back on the wheel and continued staring. "w-well anyways don't hesitate to ask for anything Leidi" the old man said

"Its Heidi you jackass" Altair said

"you'd best shut up before I willingly let go of the wheel this time" the old man said

"u-um right" Altair said shutting up, afraid of the fact that he may actually go through with it.

As silence roamed the vehicle the car soon reached the Heckles residence. "ah here we are" the old man said parking as he walked out.

"hmm so where is granduncle Heckles?" Altair asked walking out

"Hmmm out fishing I bet" the old man said as he walked into the house. "Alright girly I can probably find you something nice to wear to sleep but they will be boys clothes. We'll find something proper for you to wear tomorrow" the old man said. After a while he brought down some clothes for Heidi to pick out and head upstairs "there are two couches that have blankets, pillows and whatever, you two sleep there and I'll see you tomorrow" the old man said. as he left.

12. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARING!!LATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: day ends in about twenty minutes. end yo dayz
    [​IMG]
    "is Reuben here? I need to talk to him."

What could she possibly want with Reuben at all? What business did she have with him? Was it the same business Madeline had with him? Her heart skipped a beat and her face went pale. She turned her head away and wrapped her arms around her waist. She didn't know what to do. She did not like Temperance. She was too snotty and conceited and...She was too much like her. She barely liked herself, why would she like Temperance? Even so, it was cold, and it was late, and Temperance was alone. Though...Why would she care if something happened to her?

Despite her hatred, there was no reason to treat the other's cruelly. In fact, the opposite should be happening--as the majority of them seemed capable of benefiting her in some way. In other words, those with nothing to offer her deserved the full blast of her true feelings. They should know just how useless they are. However, those who can be used to her advantage should be treated with kindness--this will prevent her from wondering how she should treat people. Worthless until proven otherwise.

Her expression changed and she stepped back from the door a bit. Temperance...She was tough. If anything ever happened that required just basic survive instinct and full on force, Temperance would be valuable. She had proven that at Lacey's.

"whatever you're doing for him, it's not worth it."

Her stomach dropped, but she didn't say anymore or show it on her face. A million thoughts were triggered, but it took less than a second to suppress them.

"He's asleep...I wouldn't wake him." There was a bitter taste in her mouth but she swallowed it down. Damn, this was difficult. "You should stay over. If you want to. Then you can talk to Reuben in the morning."

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Heidi giggled quietly in the backseat as Altair argued with the old man. They seemed to care about each other a lot. They just had a strange way of showing it. She missed that. It wasn't something she had seen in a long time. The old man insisted she stay with them. He really was nice. They pulled up to some guy named heckle's house and she followed the pair inside.

boy clothes. She didn't mind boy clothes, not for sleeping at least. Heidi gave the man a curt smile and thanks as she searched for the bathroom to change. It didn't take her long, given the fact that she barely had any clothes on to start with. The brunette returned to couch where Altair was stationed and curled up into a ball opposite him. She hugged the blankets close to her body and buried her face in the pillow. "thank you. For everything," she whispered before slowly dozing off.

temperance pursed her lips begrudgingly. She didn't want to stay here. Not in Reuben's house and not with Madeline under the same roof, hut she didn't have much of an option. She forced another smile and filed off her shoes. "sure, thanks." she knew her way around for the most part and headed for the couch.

her backpack dropped to the floor beside the filthy couch and she checked her phone once more. Nothing new. Temperance sighed and clutched the electronic device tightly in one hand as she curled up awkwardly on the couch. What would Reuben think when he saw her there in the morning? It would definitely pose an interesting discussion. She yawned once more and forced herself to close her eyes and attempt to rest.

14. What? 『 music is freedom 』

[​IMG]
    tumblr logic mood: stressed | tiredinteraction: ooc:
    downtown corridor | capitalist quadratic

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Hot springs.
    [​IMG]

Hot springs?
    [​IMG]

Hot springs.
    [​IMG]

... HOT SPRINGS?!

Oh no. Oh no oh no oh no oh no. Hot springs. No. Oh goddamnit, why now.

Cherno looked ahead at the rest of the Downtown Corridor. Shops and boutiques lined the enormous baroque hall. It seemed like something out of an elegant Russian rococo palace. Golden statues lined small hip-height aqueducts that carried water to large fountains. The ceilings rose high and were vaulted, gilded slightly and painted elegantly in frescos resembling the Sistine Chapel. Spiralling pillars held up everything, and people flocked throughout the shops and upon the tiled floors, carrying enormously stuffed shopping bags. It all seemed very excessive and gaudy for Cherno's tastes, but he liked the place. He could get some really nice things here, you know.

But right now? Right now, his attention was focused on the message in front of him.

Hot springs.

First of all, how did Brian even get his phone number?

int logic () {

Who was left in the house?It was basically everybody but him.
    Who there has his number?
    Out of everyone, Temperance was the only person to have his number, right?
    Temperance and ... Anthony.
    Anthony gave Brian his number.
    Brian texted everyone else as well.
    Either Brian had everyone else's numbers, or Anthony gave the missing ones to Brian.
    Brian does not have enough connections with everyone.
    Furthermore, Anthony has his methods of discovering people's numbers ... somehow.
    Anthony must have given Brian the numbers of everyone in the group. What an asset that kid is.

}

And that included him.
    Jesus.
    The hot springs? Of all times right now? Well ... it was winter, yes? But -- but people would see him naked -- a-and, the water ...
    Cherno ... did not want to think about that right now.

He continued on his way through the enormous Downtown Corridor. For a relatively linear shopping space, it was enormously long, that is, and it had its own sub-corridors and the lot that connected to each other in the end. It was like a bunch of right angles that, altogether, formed a straight line of sorts. But Cherno had to rush. He put away the phone, his newly-gloved injured hand slipping into his pocket, and moved to the first store. It was a men's coat store.
    He quickly purchased a nice grey longcoat and replaced his current tattered mess with it. All throughout the transaction, the storekeeper shot him sidelong and suspicious glances. Ugh. He ran away before people could wonder how much of a bum he was.

He could leave now, he supposed, but the store across the way caught his eye.

Fifty Dragons Gaming Dojo ... ?

Cherno thought about the crazy kid.
    He was ... he was not that bad, after all. He was smart, huh? Anthony had helped him. And ... and everyone.
    Cherno looked down at his wallet.

A few minutes later, Cherno exited the large, loud, blinking store with a new video game. It felt nice, to be able to get people things, huh? It ... it took Cherno's mind off of everything else. Maybe he should get something ... for everyone? Maybe. He retrieved his phone and looked at one of Temperance's texts. What would she even like? Cherno wondered.

But it was getting a bit late. Perhaps he should rest.
    Well, off to the train station it was. Cherno smoothed his hair a bit, held the video game close to his chest, sighed gently, and moved towards the corridor's connection to the Cathedral subway station.
    Hot springs.
    Hot springs.
    There was not a date, was there? As he sat down on one of the subway benches, he picked up his phone and replied to Brian's text message.
    Ah. Was this really a good idea? Well, it served to unite them more, right? More bonds. They could ... aah, they could face off against ... Crestatia easier ... he supposed.
    It was a tiring day. Cherno had almost forgotten about the strange events he had seen at the pharmacy with the amount of effort it took to procure gloves and get through the entire corridor. So Cherno wrapped himself in his old jacket, and dozed off on the bench.

All the while the medicine seller, waiting for her train, watched him sleeping.

15. Jayn

[​IMG]
    WEARINGLATEST TUMBLR UPDATE OOC: day ends in about twenty minutes ...again. end yo dayz
    [​IMG]

She locked the door and mashed her lips together to stop herself from changing her mind. She walked slowly past Temperance and made sure the scowl stayed off her face before disappearing behind Reuben's door again. Her heart had never slowed down and she was almost sure that she was about collapse with a heart attack. She pulled her slippers off and sat down on the edge of the bed. Hopefully, she would get some answers in the morning. For now, though, she needed rest.

She covered herself with the blankets, taking an odd comfort in Reuben's warmth, before closing her eyes and attempting to sleep.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    With the night finally reaching, Altair rested his head on the pillow and back against the couch. The day was quite chaotic and many things occurred that day. It felt good to rest. The words of Heidi reached Altair's ears and Altair could only smile "no problem" Altair said. Tomorrow would be an interesting day. Just what would happen next? well he wasn't sure himself.

17. Cookiie Traverse Town Homebody

[​IMG]
    DAY 12
    December 11th, Monday
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [Tumblr OOTD OOC: none]

Aileen woke up to her school alarm, which was set to go off at 6 am. She kept forgetting to shut it off. Let's see, the last time I checked the clock before I fell asleep was 5 am- oh. So she had to function off of one hour of sleep. She didn't mind so much this morning, however. She had to wake up early in order to listen to what her parents had to say. After hitting the snooze button on her alarm, she checked her phone. A text from Brian? Hot springs? I might need it after this. She got out of bed and walked to her closet. She grabbed her black duffel bag from the corner of it and threw some of her clothes into it. She also put her travel toiletries in there. Afterwards, she got changed and ready.

Walking down the stairs with her packed bag in her hand, Aileen could already see the backs of her parents' heads as they sat on their couch. Her mother picked up her cup of coffee and was about to take a sip from it, but stopped when she heard her coming down the stairs. She put the cup back on the table and gestured for her to sit across from her. Her father looked down at the black bag and frowned, but did not say anything about it.

"Aileen...about your sister," her mother started. There was something hesitant about her voice when she spoke which, again, was like her."She-"

"Mother, I know that she's not my sister, already. I at least know that much," Aileen interrupted. She did not want to listen to the obvious. She wanted to learn the facts. "I think this will be a lot faster if you just answer my questions." Aileen's parents looked at each other, then her father nodded. "Whose book is that? Who is she exactly? "

Her father sighed deeply, then spoke. "That book is a diary and the person who wrote it," he pointed at the leather book lying on the table, "was one of our most loyal employees." Her mother and father was a business people, there were many of those. Aileen frowned. "And Alice, is the daughter of that employee."

"Okay. So why is she here? "

Her mother and father's expression grew solemn. There was something tense about the atmosphere in the room that Aileen did not like. "One day, your father and I sent this employee and his family to manage one of our projects overseas..." Her mother paused, "but they got into a fatal accident- the car had exploded- and the only person who survived was Alice. She had somehow miraculously gotten out of the car before the accident occurred."

Aileen sunk into her seat. She did not like this story one bit. She wanted to stop her parents from continuing, but could not bring herself to. To give her mother a break, her father continued, "When your mother and I heard about this, we rushed down to the orphanage where she was taken to and took her in. She was hardly a toddler when all of this happened, so she does not remember. We felt that taking her in was the only way we could make up for what we had done."

Her mother was going to pick up the story. "We-"

"Stop. That's enough. I've heard enough," Aileen said. She couldn't take all of this. She felt conflicted. Cheated that her parents treated someone else's daughter better than their own, yet sympathetic for that daughter. She stood up, picked up her bag, and walked to the front door. She was waiting to see if they would stop her. To see if anything had changed now that she knew.

Nothing. They didn't follow her to the door or speak. Aileen bit her bottom lip in frustration and put on her shoes. She opened the door, and before leaving the house, she looked back at her parents who were still sitting there.

She wasn't planning on leaving for good. Only temporarily. She needed time to herself to think, and perhaps that hot springs trip was the best for that. She took out her phone and texted Brian.

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    { TUMBLR ACQUAINTANCES MOST RECENT !! WEARING !! }
    { OOC : TO THE HOT SPRINGS! }
    { YOU ME NAMES LINKS DISDAIN } { MOOD : CONTENT }

xxxxxxxxxx Of course I do not remember falling asleep in my own bed . . . I had never gone to my room to begin with. Although not many things had happened throughout yesterday and last night, Kallisti had felt exhausted - enough for her to simply . . . fall asleep in the secret library room. Not that she minded, the chair was comfortable, and she wrapped up with the blanket that lay over the footrest. It hadn't been a bad sleep. A dreamless one, yes, but she was sure that she didn't mind that. Nothing but the worst had plagued her mind since . . . before, and she wanted nothing more of it.

Finally able to check her phone, she had a text message from someone unexpected . . . Brian. Curiously, Kallisti tapped her phone a few times and then the message was opened, reading as so:

hey everyone! This is Brian!
    basically, the hot springs is free to those who wish to head up there!
    maybe we could meet and talk in a relaxing atmosphere...?
    anyway, I hope to see you guys there!

The hot springs . . . ? It had been a long time since she had been there. It was a pleasant enough place. Perhaps . . . Well. There was a reason she hadn't gone back, but that wasn't the springs' fault. Relaxation, that did sound lovely, indeed. Kallisti decided that she would love to go, her only concern was this: each time, when they were gathered together, those of the e-mail, bad things seemed to occur . . . It was unfortunate, though she had come to expect so; each time they were together, they broke away one less, or even two, in the Lacey's Diner incident . . . Would time at the hot springs be the same? This was perturbing, to say the least, for who would it be this time?

If they would all be going, would Madeline come . . . ? Hot springs . . . Would it be a mixed bath? She wasn't fond of the mixed bathing, but . . . how were they all to talk? It must be mixed bathing. Kallisti sighed . . . This could go either one of two ways: disaster or temporary serenity. She decided to text Tyler. After the events of yesterday, she felt that they were closer than ever before, which said much, considering them being best friends.

Good morning, Tyler. Brian has invited us all to Trembling Mountains and the hot springs.
    I think you should come, I am going to.
    I hope it will be a good day. I hope to see you there.

Dressed at last, Kallisti wrote a quick note to her father, grabbed her keys, and before she walked out the door, she sighed. Today, she would not think of Peter, nor returning the favor, nor Harley ( but he might actually be there ), nor the horror that has come before. It was a day to relax.

. . . Hopefully.
    [​IMG]
    [ TUMBLR • OBSERVATION SUBJECTS • LATEST ]
    [ YOUMENAMESLINKSHATRED ] • [ MOOD : AMUSED ]

xxxxxxxxxx Oh, good, Allison had finally come home from China. How was the old bat doing, Harley wondered? Last night, he'd gotten some text about going to the hot springs - it'd been from Brian, and that made Harley smile - not to mention it hadn't been only him that was invited. All the kiddos from the email were going. That meant all the people he was interested in mentally ( heh, and physically ) were going to be there. He couldn't be more excited. He was interested in seeing how this little event would play out; he noticed that ****** things tended to happen when the kids were all together, having a blast.

He'd seen some of them react with other people, but not many, and this was a pretty good chance to take mental notes of their changes in behavior. He'd tuck these little details away just in case he wanted to use them later. And then there was little Kallisti - she didn't like people, but this was his chance to see how she really felt about the girl named Madeline and her "best friend" Tyler.

He dragged out his phone and a cigarette after getting dressed and picked up Allison's number. He liked her, she was a down-to-earth girl, and wasn't stupid like a lot of women - for one, she'd not fallen for him trying to seduce her about half a year ago, and for that, he respected her. Sometimes he saw her as a little scatterbrained, but she was pretty cute when she was all confused. Anyway, he thought she'd like to come to this little . . . soiree that Brian planned, so he decided to text her.

Yo, Trembling Mountain, gonna meet all these other kiddos there, you should come and be my partner-in-crime.
    I've got people to inspect and nothing but time.

He dragged a few useful things out to his car, took another drag of his cigarette and hopped in. Today was going to be an interesting day.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    ~~Tumblr~♥~ Mood: uncomfortable~~OOC: hot springs craziness~~ Day: 12~~
    Temperance stretched her body out on the couch. Her muscles were sore and stiff. Two nights of sleeping in horrible positions did that to a person. She had to take a mental note of where she was again. This wasn't some place she had ever stayed at, nor planned on staying. Reuben, like most older men, made her uncomfortable. Staying in his home, even if Madeline was there, didn't sound enticing. Madeline. The bitch slammed the door in her face. Did she not know any manners? No one seemed to be up yet. Maybe that was a good thing. She could just slip out and pretend none of this even happened.
    She didn't need anything that badly anyway. It could wait just a little while longer, but whatever he gave her last time really messed with her head. It was kind of nice, taking the edge off of everything that was bothering her-- especially that day. It was the last time she saw him. Temperance had a bitter taste in her mouth and she moved quietly to the bathroom. Her stomach was taking control over her body again and she leaned into the filth covered toilet to throw up. How long would this last? Maybe a new supply would help with the nausea. She hoped anyways.
    Temperance wiped her mouth with some toilet paper and flushed before heading back out to the living room. She was looking a little pale, but tried to ignore it. Her arm reached over the back of the couch for her phone. There was a new message. A quick one stating that the hot springs trip was today. Why hadn't the dumb bastard said that yesterday? She couldn't just show up there dressed like that. She had no warm clothes on and the ones in her bag were still wet.
    She would have to go shopping before the trip, fortunately, her backup credit card was always stored in the backpack for emergencies. Her mother wouldn't notice the charges anyway. Temperance would have it paid off somehow before the statement period. She needed a cute outfit, and something warm for the cooler temperatures of Northern Coy City. Which of them were going? All of them? Just a few? Why did she even want to go, or feel this excited about it? It was a pointless waste of time.
    Temperance sat down on the ragged sofa and sent another text to Cherno, which she assumed would be unresponsive. She wanted distance, but he could at last have the decency to text her back.
    She was annoyed with him so early in the morning. Maybe shopping would help calm her down, but how would she get anywhere? Her car was trashed and she didn't have anyone to call for a ride. Temperance sat there brooding over the situation, staring at her phone.
    [​IMG]
    {tumblrPsychosis-NormalMood-Relaxed}

Heidi eagerly awoke the following morning refreshed and in high spirits. She was out of the hospital finally and she didn't have to wear that stupid gown anymore. It lay in a crumpled pile on the floor by the coffee table. The room was old and rustic feeling, with a cabin-esque appearance and there was a feint smell of fish. The old man had said something about Mr. Heckles being a fisherman, right?

She jumped to her feet and folded the blanket up quickly. Her stomach growled and she wrapped her arms around her waist. Did she even eat yesterday? It didn't feel like it. Heidi knelled on the floor beside Altair's sleeping form and stared at him contently. He looked nice when he was asleep, so peaceful. Would he find her actions strange? Of course he would. You're strange. Worse than strange. Would you leave me alone for five minutes? I like it here and don't want you to ruin it.

What would she do today? Life on the lamb would certainly be different then her time spent with Aunt Stacey. She would need to investigate this email thing further. Maybe Altair had more knowledge on it that he could share. She also needed to give Temperance her sweatshirt back. How long would it be until she inevitably saw the cheerleader again?

The shirt was far too large for Heidi's body and she had to keep readjusting it as to not show her small cleavage. It wasn't like there was much there to show, but it would be rude and indecent to let anyone see it. Her body lowered into a sitting position on the brown worn-out rug and she crossed her legs. Should she wake him? Don't be stupid. Do you want him to hate you? After everything he's done? Let him sleep. Right! That would be the right thing to do. Let him sleep. There was a soft smile on her lips as she rested her elbow on her knee and her head in her hand. How long would it take for him to wake up? Hopefully not too long.

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

"So...another fight at school huh?"

"He deserved it..."

"You know fighting will never solve anything"

"But its the only way they will understand. They taunt and tease me for no reason and they just will not listen to reason what so ever"

"But just beating them up won't solve anything, you beat one person then a next person will take his turn and it will just keep on going. Your sure as hell stronger than them and I bet you and I am 100% positive you've endured far more that what most of these brats have lived through." [/FONT]

"...."

"One day you will find some friends that you can call your own, you may loose them or you may keep them for a long time but know that not everybody is cruel. I truly believe this..."

"...B-but what if I never find anybody to call a friend...what if I am alone forever..."

"Nonsense, I will always be there for you no matter what"

"Always?"

"Yeah I will never abandon you no matter what, never forget that Krish...We are brother and I will never leave you to face this world alone"

The sudden sound of a gunshot rung through his mind. The precious memory was cut of by the single sound that only he himself could hear. By just this sound alone Altair immediately jolted awake and began to pant heavily. As he glanced around he merely paced his hand on the red cloth that was wrapped around his forehead. Upon doing so Altair calmed down and sighed "damn dreams" Altair mumbled quietly. Letting out a yawn Altair looked towards the side and noticed Heidi looking over at him and gave her a kind smile "morning Heidi, it looks like you got yourself a good rest this morning" Altair said

Sitting up Altair stretched his arms and let out a relaxed sigh "well now what to do this morning" Altair said as he rested against the couch. "Ah yes! How about we head over to the hot springs! we can get in for free and we can relax" Altair said with a smile. How conflicted he felt at the moment, he was doing the girl a favour...but at the same time he was merely using her and the others as an experiment. Whatever may come up next would prove to be interesting.

"Hmmm? Two tickets for a free visit to the hot springs?" the old man stated

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.