⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G S O L V E ? M U S I C
    MOOD ※ TIRED DAY 29 ※ 5/4 DATE ※ 10/20/2013 LOCATION ※ CARLISLE, ENGLAND
    [​IMG]

HONESTLY, Leo was trying to have a little faith in this group, and they had done well enough while fighting, but now, while trying to find shelter, they might as well have been a bunch of mindless fighters with little to no survival skills.

. . . Meanwhile, he was tending to Hay Sun who had hurt herself again, and thinking about that boy, Ambriel. They didn't know what to do with him either, which meant they obviously didn't remember how it was done when they were still angels.

. . . Any objections?

At least you're thinking. he muttered to himself. He had no intentions of trying to lead this group, so it was good that someone else was trying to take on the position in Hana's place, since she was completely out of it and not doing a very good job at the moment. He looked between Hay Sun, Hana, Ambriel's corpse, and then his pocket. The way things were now, staying at some sort of hotel was out of the question, so they would have to find shelter in a more conspicuous area.

He pulled out his phone and browsed it for a few minutes until he found a secure location underground, around an abandoned farm. I've found a place for us to stay for the night. he began to the others, sweeping Hay Sun up and standing. If someone could also carry the boy's corpse, we can also dispose of him there.

He sighed and for a moment, felt fortunate that he hadn't been stripped of his phone, otherwise there would have been hell for the others to pay. He wasn't completely useless without it, but in times like this, it was a good perk to have.

Considering their position, the move of locations was slow and troublesome, but some thirty minutes later, they had finally made it to the outskirts of the town that had turned to countryside, and they were walking into a large, decaying barn. Hay Sun had fallen asleep sometime during the walk, and after treating her wounds, he set out to cover their tracks and cloak their locations. Fortunately, he had plenty of experience cloaking his own location which was one of the reasons why he had been mostly left alone during his years as a known member of the Fallen.

He stood to the four cardinal points and murmured incantations until he was sure that their location was secure, and then went back inside to call for Richard and Samuel to bring out Shane's corpse.

Samuel, if you could be so kind as to dig a large enough hole here, Leo asked, motioning to the mound of dirt and ground they were all standing on, We're going to cremate the boy now.

Yeah, fine. Whatever.

As long as he was complying, Leo didn't have any problems with the attitude. They were all tired, and really, he didn't feel like having to deal with the nonsense that these others usually put out. Samuel set out to the task and five minutes later, there was a decent enough hole for them to slip Shane into. He reached into another one of his pockets and then brought out a small vial of holy water that specialized in being flammable ( he always kept it on him – it was pretty useful ), and then scattered some of it on the dead body.

He turned to the two again. Since you both have probably never cremated an angel that you can remember, I'll walk you through it. And he did; Richard and Samuel stood on either side of the hole and Leo instructed them to hold their hands out and cast their hellfire over the corpse, but to not get too carried away. With them being inside the barrier, there were no worries about them being spotted.

As the corpse began to burn, Leo muttered a prayer until the separate fires burned as one, and then the body was gone, bones and all. He felt very tired. I'm impressed that nothing was blown up. he said underhandedly, and then began to head back to the barn for a good night's rest. The prayer ensured that Ambriel would be safe from Hell and Lucifer, and would be born into another, more peaceful life.

ιllιlı.ıl L lııl E lııl O lıιllιlı.

2. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Richard had heard no objections to what he had said what was on his mind. In the end it was probably for the best for all of them to get some rest, so it was a good thing that everyone had agreed, or at the very least went along with it. He heard the korean man, Jun-Tae, say something about finding a place for them all to stay the night. Unfortunately it involved a good deal of walking and Richard was none too happy about it. After the walk they had made it to an old barn of sorts which would serve as their shelter for the night. Being outside the city was probably for the best as well, as there were bound to be less of the possessed around for them to have to deal with.

After the gang had all settled down, Samuel was told by Jun-Tae to dig a hole that could roughly fit the boy's, Shane's, body. After that was done with both Richard and Samuel did as they were told in order to perform a cremation of Shane's body. Once that was done with Richard went inside and sat down. He moved his bad hand around, feeling the pain run through it, but noticing that it seemed to be a lot better already. Richard thought it was good, for he hated being inconvenienced by having to use his right hand and felt it to be quite the bother. Seeing mist trail off it he started to reflect on just what the hell he was doing here. This was certainly not the lifestyle he found ideal, but unfortunately life was finally starting to catch up and be a bit more demanding of him. Richard sighed before lying down and drifting to sleep.

Meanwhile Brandon, feeling super exhausted after the walk, just passed out the moment they got there from sheer fatigue.

3. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 29 - 5/4 | DATE: October 20th, 2013 [Sunday] | LOCATION: Abandoned Barn in Carlisle, England

The day was just absolutely horrible. They had to fight off hordes of possessed humans, met with that horrid Harbonah, and the French kid, Shane, got killed. Shit was piling up and Sam wasn't willing to deal with any of it. He felt downright horrible, especially since he indirectly caused Shane's death. It pissed him off to no end. Had he known she would do that, he would've gone straight for her neck or her heart. Any place that would more permanently incapacitate her.

Mr. Know-it-all had led all of them to a seemingly abandoned barn, where they decided to cremate Shane's body. Sam followed his instructions, which annoyed him a little, though not as much as it could have. His mind was heavy with the events of the day. They were starting to catch up to his body, which made him feel heavily fatigued. After everything was said and done, he found a spot and quickly went to sleep.

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 29 - 5/4 | DATE: October 20th, 2013 [Sunday] | LOCATION: Abandoned Barn in Carlisile, England

After everything was said and done, and Shane's cremation was taken care of, she found a spot in the barn and went to go to sleep. She had cried during the cremation, something she had never seen before. It seemed like a horrible thing to burn someone up after they died, but she didn't question it. She just watched as it happened. It didn't matter anyways, he was dead, so it wouldn't hurt. Joslyn lay in her spot, with some tears in her eyes, and eventually fell asleep.

4. cstar stay away from my waifu

Lu and Alistair both left together. The other male looking angel that was there left too, and then it was just Adam and Bonnie. Adam stayed with her until she eventually just passed out on the couch. He was surprised, considering how much pain she was in, but she managed it anyway.
    Adam stayed next to her on a nearbye chair, ready to help her in case she woke up. Adam listened to Semyaza talk again, and went through mental training as he sat there. Eventually, he said he needed to stop. And not too long afterwards, he fell asleep sitting straight up on that chair.
    ~~~~~~~~~~​
    There was a guilt that built up inside of Cassandra as they all walked around looking for a place to rest. She had put Hasah in her pocket and tried to block out the whole ordeal. She wasn't mad about her fighting, she was mad that she couldn't restrain herself.
    When they got to the abandoned barn, she watched as they cremated Shane's body. She wished she had bothered to get to know him. Who was he? What did he like? What inspired him in the end to travel with them? And now he was dead. She couldn't place the blame on anybody except Harbonah. But her anger was gone, and she hoped it would stay that way.
    Cassandra eventually found a place to sleep, and curled up into a ball and passed out almost immediately.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Henrik turned over the knife in his hands, surprisingly the obsidian blade did not stain with the boy's blood and as he continued to examine it, could not help but wonder if it had some special properties. 'This obsidian doesn't come from Earth. Let's just say getting stabbed with something made out of this stuff is the last thing you want. Poor Ambriel. He shouldn't have tried blocking with his chest. Oh well.' Henrik shook his head towards Lei's comment and looked over the new, but ugly, place they were spending the night at. It was a rotted barn that barely looked able to stand on its own.

At least they didn't have to deal with a rotting corpse. The others made sure of that by cremating Shane. It was difficult to feel sympathy for something he had not recalled ever speaking. Lei obviously felt nothing for his fellow Fallen and in fact seemed to be glad of having seen one die by the blade Henrik now held. Even so, Henrik knew it was unlike him to feel this way about death. Perhaps his apathy was the result of Lei's own influence and his own distrust of the others. For now, he decided that he would hold onto this blade, just in case. Henrik closed his eyes as he leaned against one of the barn's walls that looked sturdy enough to support his weight, making sure to keep his distance from the others. Once again, Henrik found himself unable to sleep. Not until he found Iris, whatever her fate may be would he be able to find some kind of closure...or hopefully just Iris alive and well, a fate which Lei did not believe would be possible. Through the night his awareness of the surroundings came and went due to exhaustion.

6. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Hana had been pretty out of it after Harbonah disappeared. Cassandra, Henrik, and Samuel dealt with that Alana girl that had been possessed by demons -- the poor child. She had attempted to make herself useful with some of the other possessed. When Alana was killed and thee finally took a breath of air. It still felt like she was suffocating during that time. Henrik pulled the knife out of Shane and Brandon asked why it was so special. She explained the qualities to him, but was then interrupted by that new guy Richard. That was rude.

She sighed. At least Jun Tae was taking an initiative. Richard kind of just left them hanging. She was really doing an awful job as a leader recently. At least the pounding in her head had momentarily subsided. Hana scrunched up her nose and focused on the older Asian man. He seemed to secure a resting place for them for the night via his phone. It was a good thing he was so handy with electronics. Even with thousands of years of knowledge, modern day technology was still tricky for her. It probably would always be that way. How unfortunate. Leo scooped up his sister, tossing her over his shoulder and Samuel and Richard had Shane.

Hana followed near the back of the group. She needed the time to collect her thoughts and get her head on straight. There was just so much going on. Not to mention, Ambriel was gone -- gone gone. That was a huge deal. There was only a small handful of angels that had ever truly died in history and now Ambriel was one of them. When they made it to the farm, they took refuge in the barn. Leo had Sam dig a hole and was thankful for him leading in the prayers. It was one less thing for her to have to deal with right now. She watched from a short distance as Samuel's flames mixed with Richard's. It was beautiful in a melancholic way.

Hopefully like this, Ambriel would still be able to find peace and return to Father. Hana turned away and headed back into the barn when the pit was found to be empty save for a few ashes. She found a small pile of hay bails and climbed atop them. Hana felt terrible and not physically. Mentally, she was worn out and too conflicted to really think straight. She sort of wished that for once, she had a companion in this lifetime. However, she had never taken up any sort of suitor in any life cycle. She just wanted someone to hold her while she tried to sleep. It seemed silly.

Hana curled up in the hail, feeling the uncomfortable prickling of the straw stab at her bare skin. She was bound to have rashes all over her body when she woke, but that was a problem for the next day. With a very tired yawn, she shut her eyes and eventually fell asleep -- sans companion.

7. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Before Alistair knew it he was once again whisked away into the depths of hell. With a sigh Alistair was told to head off to sleep and with that cue he merely walked off to the room that was provided by Tempy. Removing his jacket, Alistair collapsed on his bed and let out a sigh. The day had been quite an interesting one and he truly did not expect that he would be using his medical skills. Raising his hand he looked up at it and stared at it. "Even now...even while residing in hell...I'm still aiding life...how funny...the angel of death saving lives..." Alistair said calmly before falling asleep.

8. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    DAY 30
    Monday, October 21st, 2013
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Richard had woken up that morning uncharacteristically early. Looking around he noticed that everyone else in the group was still asleep. Honestly Richard thought it wouldn't be too bad of an idea to get back to sleep himself, but when he shut his eyes, he couldn't seem to fall back into slumber. Slightly annoyed, Richard got up and walked outside the barn to have the morning light shine upon him. He gazed at the sky once more, as if trying to search for some sort of answer to their predicament up there. This journey, while he hadn't been on it for too long, was really tiring. Why wasn't there just some sort of shortcut to stopping Lucifer and his army of hell from taking over the world? That'd make things much easier and allow him to finally get on with his resting. He sighed at the thought of all the work that was still probably left to do. Oh well. As much of a bother as it may be to him, it was something Richard still had to do.

Waiting until more members of their crew woke up, Richard finally came back in and decided to lay out his thoughts once more. Keeping them in his head would be pointless, and trying to leave it to these people might just end up in them being at a standstill once more. He sighed before looking at all of them and saying, "so our goal today is clearly to find this Adam person. Unfortunately that angel, Harbonah, probably will be there and try to stop us in some way. Especially considering she's the commander of the possessed. As such the sooner we go, like now, the better. Any objections or counter points? If not then let's move."

9. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Monday, October 21st, 2013 | Day 30: 1/4 | Music | Location: --- | ooc:
    Adam opened his eyes and found himself standing in complete darkness. In fact, at first he wasn't sure if he had actually opened his eyes. He closed his eyes and opened them again to make sure, but the dark was still there. He didn't know what to do about it, but he quickly became cold, and tucked his arms into his armpits to gain warmth.
    He stood for a pretty long time, not knowing what to do. But soon he heard footsteps and held his breath. When the footsteps drew close enough he heard them stop. Then after a moment he heard a laugh.
    "You can breathe you know... it isn't a crime to breathe."
    Adam continued holding it, until he felt something extremely close to his face.
    "I am serious Adam, you can breathe."
    Adam let it go and stared into the dark and asked quizzically, "Who is that?"
    There was a spark in front of his face and he quickly backed up and saw a match in front of him that was lit. He stared at it for a moment and noticed a figure silhouetted, but he couldn't see the face, "Who else would be in your head?"
    Adam blinked and stepped closer, "But you sounded di-"
    "Different before? When I speak into your head it echos your own thoughts. How you sound when thinking to yourself. Here? It isn't the same thing. But clearly you knew who I was already."
    "But your voice sounds female..."
    There was a long silence before a sigh was heard, "Oh kiddo... I thought I already told you angels were genderless..."
    "So you are a girl?"
    "...do I have to repeat myself again ya numskull?"
    "No no! I get it..."
    The match burned out at that moment and it was dark again and silence followed, but a sigh broke the ice again.
    "Sometimes I wish I could control fire. Everyone else controls fire like it is a trend."
    There was a spark and then a full torch was lit.
    "Where the heck did you get that?"
    "I made it, it's called cloud shrinking."
    "Eh?"
    "It's just the mist Harbonah and the other dark angels use, except with clouds... so... pretty much the same thing, just a bit more solid." the angel lifted their face and looked Adam directly in the eyes and Adam stared in disbelief.
    "So you ARE a girl?"
    "Are you seriously..." Semyaza gritted their teeth looking like they were about to tear him to shreds but refrained. "Okay OKAY. I guess I look as though I fall into the looks of a human female." they pointed the torch directly at Adam, "Angels change looks to you know."
    "But genders?"
    Semyaza knocked Adam on the head and Adam grabbed his head in pain. "During the rebellion I took the looks of a human male.At the time, for some unknown reason, human males were seen as the more dominant of the genders. But after a while, I chose to change because... why not?"
    Semyaza disappeared quickly with the torch but then appeared with their chin on Adam's shoulder with the torch being held right to his face, "I have been paired up with a bunch of females over the reincarnation cycles. So far, they all were more intelligent, and were stronger than you. I have never worked with a more dumbstruck male."
    "I'm only 18..."
    "You are a product of your times Adam Pike, and you need to stop blaming yourself for things. Gain some self respect."
    "Last I checked I gained self respect."
    "Oh really?"
    Semyaza disappeared but this time the torch stayed and almost fell, and Adam grabbed it before it hit the ground. After a minute or so of walking around with it he found himself hitting a wall and he grabbed his nose.
    "Find the exit. It shouldn't be too hard."
    Adam walked along the wall holding a torch near it, looking for a door. He went at this for only about 30 minutes before he growled, "I'm not going to find it."
    "Defeatist."
    "I'm not a defeatist!"
    "You just said you weren't going to find it. If that isn't a defeatist then I don't know what is."
    He continued doing this for another few hours before he leaned against the wall, "I can't even find a door..."
    "Why are you looking for a door?"
    "...you said look for an exit!"
    "I never said to look for a door."
    Adam backed away from the wall and looked up into the blackened sky of the room.
    "Well that was entertaining. Not only did you show you had no self respect because you are a defeatist, you are also a literalist."
    He felt a cold wind blow before his torch went out and he stood there unmoving before he felt something poke him in the forehead.
    "Now find an exit kiddo."
    "I can't see."
    "I believe you can do it without light."
    "I don't."
    "And this is where our issue lies. Adam I can't have faith in you, if you can't have faith in yourself. I have told you before, no one follows an unsure leader. If you can't follow yourself, you are an unfit leader. This is the area we need to work on... the area we have always needed to work on. And I don't care how you do it."
    "You won't help me?"
    Semyaza laughed again and sang poetically, "Can you cause a God to die? Can you make a fish fly? Can you destroy the bonds of a clan? Can you truly rule a man?"
    "You're a poet?"
    "No but I've had a lot of time on my hands... I have used this before you."
    "Another person like me?"
    "No, I like people to learn on their own."
    Semyaza grabbed Adam's head and messed up his hair, and then powerfully spoke out, "Give me a reason to keep helping you kiddo."
    The hand left his head and Adam blinked for just a moment...
    x
    Adam opened up his eyes, sitting up. He was still in the chair, and after realizing that fact he quickly looked over to Bonnie, who was still passed out on the chair. He didn't want to wake her up, he didn't want to be that person. But at the same time, he wanted to make sure she was alright.
    x
    Adam decided not to, and then he realized how hungry he was, and tried to think back to the last time he had eaten and blinked. Movie theatre with Bonnie two or three days ago... oh wow...
    x
    Adam got up from where he was and walked over to the pantry and looked up at everything in there. The first thing that grabbed his attention was, of course, an apple. He grabbed it and examined it to see if it was rotten, and was glad it wasn't. He looked at the bread, but the pantry moths seemed to get into it, so he fed it to Rubbish, who was still walking around merrily.
    x
    He went back to the chair and sat there eating the apple, but periodically he dozed off as he sat there.

10. Arch Mana Knight

'How adorable. That kid is acting like he's in charge. Why don't we just introduce him to our pointy obsidian friend and-' Henrik shook his head as Lei spoke up.

'No point. Besides, he's done nothing but state the obvious. A five year old could make the same suggestions.' Henrik lowered his gaze towards his hand, taking notice of the obsidian dagger he was holding. He raised an eyebrow, wondering how it got there as he was sure during the course of the night he had placed it in his coat pocket. Lei must have been behind this to make his point clear. Henrik put the knife away once more and straightened out his coat before pushing himself away from the wall.

"We can't go anywhere without knowing where to go first. Besides, if Harbonah is going to be around this Adam then we're going to have to just deal with her as soon as possible."

'What do you mean we? Have you seen how incompetent this lot is? They've gotten by on nothing but luck.' Henrik could do nothing but ignore Lei though he could not help but agree with him. The more Lei spoke, the more it made it seem that humanity would be nothing but a weakness at the end of the day. Several of them lost their tempers far too easily, others were too eager for battle, and the rest...well their chances of surviving did not look so great. Of course, looking at it the other way around, the Dark Angels were far too egotistical for their own good. Harbonah got stabbed because of it and she would likely die soon. There was always the chance that Danel and Temeluchas would be just as foolish. Well, perhaps not Danel. He seemed to be a tad bit smarter than the other two. 'Smarter? Maybe. He's an odd one. I don't know why he puts up with Lu and miss "I got stabbed because I was stupid". I would have killed both if I was in his shoes.'

"I'm guessing we have a way to track Adam, don't we?"

11. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[/url]
    "How are you feeling?"

"THE SAME. IS IT A BAD SIGN THAT I STILL DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?"

"Amnesia is a tricky thing. There are no physical reasons as to why your memory should be gone. You seem in rather perfect health Leon, but when people suffer traumatic experiences, their mind can repress the events to try and protect itself. Since you have no physical damage to your brain, I'm sure your memories will come back in due time. Don't try to force it."

HE NODDED. LEON STRETCHED HIS ARMS ABOVE HIS HEAD AND CRACKED HIS NECK. "NOW WHAT?"

THE DOCTOR SET A SMALL STACK OF PAPERS DOWN ON THE TABLE. "Now, we get you discharged. I just need you to sign these to papers here and you are free to go. There doesn't seem to be any real reason to keep you."

LEON PURSED HIS LIPS AND SCOWLED AT THE PAPERS, BUT SIGNED THEM REGARDLESS. "WHAT DO I DO? I DON'T HAVE ANYWHERE TO GO AND I STILL DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING." HE LOOKED AT HIS DOCTOR WITH CONCERN ETCHED PLAINLY ON HIS FACE.

"We have you set up to visit with the psychiatrist you've been working with on a weekly basis. He can help you try and unlock your memories. As for housing, there's a social worker waiting for you in the lobby. She will help you find some place temporary to stay until we can find your family. There's bound to be someone other there looking for you and the police probably have listed as a missing person. It shouldn't be long until you are reconnected with your loved ones." DOC LOOKED CONFIDENT. HE WAS SO SURE OF HIMSELF THAT LEON COULDN'T DOUBT HIM.

HE SLID THE SIGNED PAPERS OVER TO THE MAN AND JUMPED TO HIS FEET. THEY HAD PROVIDED HIM WITH THE CLOTHES THEY FOUND HIM IN. THEY WERE CLEANED AND DRY, UNLIKE WHEN HE ARRIVED AT THE HOSPITAL. LEON RAN HIS FINGERS THROUGH HIS HAIR THEN CLUTCHED THE PENDANT HANGING FROM HIS NECKLACE HABITUALLY. IT WAS THE ONLY SIGN POINTING TO HIS LIFE. SOMEHOW, IT FELT IMPORTANT. HE HAD TO MAKE SURE NOT TO LOSE IT. THAT NECKLACE AND THE WORD 'SUN.' WHAT WAS SO SPECIAL ABOUT THE SUN? WAS HE A SCIENTIST? NO. THAT DIDN'T FEEL RIGHT.

WHO WAS 'G' AND DID HE HALLUCINATE THE FLOWERS AND CARD? THERE WERE TOO MANY QUESTIONS RUNNING THROUGH HIS HEAD. IT GAVE HIM HEADACHES TRYING TO DECIPHER WHAT ALL THESE CODES MEANT. HE WOULD HAVE TO TRY AND LET THINGS RUN THEIR COURSE. IN THE MEAN TIME, HE NEEDED TO FOLLOW HIS DOCTOR'S INSTRUCTIONS. THE SOCIAL WORKER WAS WAITING FOR HIM IN THE LOBBY. IT WAS A START.

[​IMG]

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 30 ⦙ 1/4 DATE Monday ⦙ October 21 , 2013
    LOCATION Carlisle [Barn] INTERACTION

[​IMG]
    Hana shifted uncomfortably in the hay. It was irritating her skin and she was having a hard time continuing to sleep. Not to mention the fact that she was freezing as well. It was late October and that meant that the early morning weather was tops fifty degrees. She shivered and rubbed her arms. There was a layer of goosebumps coating her entire body. Hana rose unsteadily, plucking at the straw sticking out of her matted red hair. She could really use a comb, and a shower, and clean clothes. They really needed to get out of England soon. She yawned and glanced around at the others.

So our goal today is clearly to find this Adam person. Unfortunately that angel, Harbonah, probably will be there and try to stop us in some way. Especially considering she's the commander of the possessed. As such the sooner we go, like now, the better. Any objections or counter points? If not then let's move. Someone spoke and she turned to see that man Richard -- the one housing Maalik. His human counterpart seemed quite opposite of the Guardian. That was unfortunate.

Hana bit her lip and sighed. It was true that they needed to find this Adam, whomever he may be. He wasn't safe in the hands of the Dark Angels. They really should leave right away, however, there were still so many asleep. She climbed down from the hay bales and dusted herself off. There was some stabbing in her boots and she slid those off, dumping out the random bits of straw that managed to work their way inside while she slept.

We can't go anywhere without knowing where to go first. Besides, if Harbonah is going to be around this Adam then we're going to have to just deal with her as soon as possible. Henrik added.

She shook her head. Harbonah will be able to do little with that injury. Hana slipped her boots back on and approached Henrik. She came to a stop beside him and held Luria in her hand.

I'm guessing we have a way to track Adam, don't we? he asked.

Hana looked at him like he might be stupid -- he very well could be, she didn't know. Of course we do. How else do you think we found everyone else? That compass hanging from Joslyn's neck will lead the way. Everyone else just needs to get up so that we can go. As for Harbonah, if she's still alive, she is severely weakened and will not be any sort of threat. The real problem is the condition of Adam's mind after spending who knows how long with a Dark Angel. He may not want to come with us.

[​IMG]

13. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Musicxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxOutfit
    ---Date: Monday, October 21st, 2013 ---Day: 30 | 2/4 --- Interaction: ... --- City: Carlisle --- OOC: - - -
    xxx
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    xxx
    It was one of those days Cassandra did not want to wake up. She ended up moving around because her neck hurt like crazy, and she knew they all had to keep moving soon.
    xxx
    When Cassandra got up to the group awake, she was only half paying attention. Her eyes visibly struggled to stay open and she kept falling back into slumber. But she would constantly wake up instantly and look around at the the group.
    xxx
    Apparently, they were going to look for the kid, Adam, that Harbonah had mentioned yesterday. However, Cassandra was concerned for what was going to happen when they got there.
    xxx
    After a few minutes the purple haired girl fell asleep again standing up, with her hair over her eyes.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"Did you hear yet?"

"Hear what?"

"Ariel lost his wings. He's no longer protecting Puriel."

".... Really?"

"Mhm."

"Where was he sent?"

"Xxxx. Apparently his memories were completely wiped so that he wouldn't be able to interfere."

"Where did you acquire this information?"

"I have my ways. We both know that."

"This is interesting news. It gives me an idea actually."

"Lu. What are you thinking?"

"Just that I know what to do with a certain mortal woman is all. You should pay Puriel a visit some time. I'm sure she would be glad to see you. Did you take care of Israfil?"

Danel grit his teeth. "Yes. That pathetic bastard isn't going to be screwing up plans so exponentially anymore. I mean seriously. He was bragging about how well skilled he was at turning dominant women into submissives and yet he gave up after one day. Who gives up after one little fire? Fucking waste of time that was."

"Well that's what you get for trying to come up with plans. Honestly you should have let me torture him. Then he would be suffering for decades."

"It doesn't matter now. Don't you have Nephilim to get back to? Are you going to go check on Harbonah?"

She shook her head. "No. You can feel it, right? Her connection is almost completely broken. I'd say she only has an hour or two before she's gone. Having Alistair stitch her up was just a pipe dream. I can't believe she let herself get fucking stabbed with your knife. Are you going to take it back?"

"Not yet. I have a feeling that knife will do us some good yet. If not, then I will gladly retrieve what is mine."

[​IMG]

15. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Brandon woke up that morning feeling absolutely drained. Even after such a good rest, he was still feeling the aftermath of the large consumption of his powers yesterday. As cool as they were, Brandon had completely underestimated the effect they had on one's stamina, and as such was suffering from a bit of a headache at the moment.

He looked around at the group and saw Cas, Xana, and the two Norwegian fellows already awake. Well at least he wasn't the last one up. At the moment they seemed to be discussing some sort of plan of action or something along those lines. He was still a bit foggy on what was going on due to his tired state of mind, but he slowly just sat up before half waking up, and listened to whatever they were all talking about.

16. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[/url] His hand twitched and his eyes slowly opened, with a casual yawn Alistair rose up from his bed and merely scratched his head lazily. Still groggy from his slumber, Alistair merely rose from his bed and stretched in order to awaken himself for whatever was to come. Of course being in hell, he really didn't know if there was a morning or night, but since he had just a woken he would consider this a good morning.

Taking grasp of the jacket he removed before drifting off to sleep, Alistair merely placed his jacket on and let out a sigh. "Now then...what to do.." Alistair said with a mumble as he crossed his arms and began to think. Looking down at his arms his thoughts drifted over to the thought about his blades. They were a good start, but there was much more for him to learn, much more for him to develop. All this talk about developing just reminded him about a certain professor that he called friend and he just shook his head. "If there is one thing that freaks the hell out of me...its that man's mind....just imagine if he was an angel" Alistair said silently with a chuckle.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    WEARING DAY 30 2/4 WRITING
    LOCATION Home Munchin, Deutschland
    [​IMG]

It's happening again. It's such a weird dream sequence. I decided that I should start documenting them in a sort of journal, separate from my stories. These don't feel like normal dreams. I don't get it. It's like part of me is saying that they are memories. That couldn't be right. I've never done any of this. I don't even look like the people in my dreams, especially that kid with wings. Well actually, he does kind of look like me, but not the others. Some even look like historical figures. Why am I dreaming about world leaders? It's not like I seek to become them. Everyone I explain this to just brushes me off. They say it is just my overactive imagination searching for a new story. Could that really be it? The last one I had looked like Rome in its prime

I watched as a General fought bravely, only to be overwhelmed at the last minute. I wanted to help, but my body wouldn't let me. It was out of my control. I trailed along behind the crowd. There was blood everywhere. He gave his sword to someone -- woman. He was smiling. That seemed off for someone about to die so painfully, but he looked happy. It had a strange sense of witnessing this take place before. I don't understand. The woman was stabbed in the back shortly after.

She hadn't even had time to leave the dead body on the ground. She had been too distracted to notice the man with the burned face behind her. I noticed, but it was too late. The sword pierced her back. I rushed forward and when I tried to fight him, he disappeared in this strange black smoke. I helped the woman. She wanted to stay with the man that had given her the sword, but I pulled her away. She was bleeding everywhere. I don't remember what happened after that. I wish I knew. Did she live? Did she die? Surely with a wound that extensive she would not have made it...

Kai set his pen down. His hand was beginning to cramp and his head throbbed. What did happen to that woman? It was a question better left unanswered. It wasn't like any of that was real. He imagined it -- a dream. The only thing that left him so unsettled was the fact that it felt so real. They all did. He sighed and pushed the composition book away. There were stacks of them everywhere in his den -- stories, poetry, and journals. His apartment wasn't big, but he make sure to acquire one with a den. He needed his designated writing space. Papers were strewn about and bits of pencil lay abandoned. There were ink splotches on his desk from exploded pens and carvings from when his mind would wander far too much.

His stomach growled and he rose from his seat. No sound may come out of his mouth, but that didn't stop the rest of his body from making noises. Kai pursed his lips and glowered at his stomach. Food. He needed to eat. He made his way to his kitchen and opened the fridge. His nose wrinkled at the odor and realized that the milk was expired. That was bad. He really needed to do a better job at keeping track of expiration dates. The refrigerator was rather lacking in the food department. Scrambled eggs would just have to do. Kai pulled out a pan to fry the eggs when he heard a chirp from his phone. He reached into his back pocket to pull it out. With a quick glance he saw that it was none other than Frau Mienster.

Wir brauchen Sie, um in der heutigen kommen.

He glowered at his phone. Nope. It's his day off and he refuses. Frau Mienster was an evil bitch and he would not put up with her bullying today. She would have to find someone else to work. He was about to reply when his phone chirped again. He noticed the name and there was a flutter in his chest -- Anneliese. Kai swallowed nervously before opening the message.

Kai, ich bin krank. Können Sie für mich ab?

That wasn't fair. He didn't want to work today, but he couldn't say no to Anneliese. Kai pouted. It wasn't like he had anything else going on, he just really didn't want to be there was all. They were ganging up on him. Nope. He wouldn't do it. His mind was too distracted with this whole angel and dream sequence thing. Not too mention he had been fighting with a headache all morning. He replied with the same response to both of them. There. They would just have to deal.

Entschuldigung. Ich werde nicht zu Hause sein, bis die Bibliothek geschlossen.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G W R I T I N G M U S I C
    MOOD ※ GROGGY DAY 30 ※ 2/4 DATE ※ 10/21/2013 LOCATION ※ CARLISLE, ENGLAND

[​IMG]

The area was cold and with no clothing, she thought that she should feel absolutely freezing, but she didn't. This snowy, cold place was familiar somehow . . .

Her eyes glanced down at the ground where he toes wiggled into the snowy ground and then she started walking. The area was wooded, somewhat secluded, and seemed dead. No humans could live around there for sure . . . Deserted land. Snow. Woods. It was right there, at the tip of her tongue . . . There was something here for her, wasn't there?

That's right . . . She recognized this place; the Tunguska Event. She was in Russia, wasn't she? This was Krasnoyarsk Krai now. East of Moscow and Saint Petersburg. The last time she was in Russia was during the Red Scare during the Cold War. She began to walk in the western direction, and the area around her quickly bled into an urban setting; this place was familiar too . . .

Her feet carried her into a hospital that she had never seen before, and there were people naturally moving around her form for some reason that she didn't understand, but among the crowd of voices, there was one that was particularly individual. She knew that she had never heard it before, but there was something different about it; it sounded like a doctor talking to someone else . . .

We have you set up to visit with the psychiatrist you've been working with on a weekly basis. He can help you try and unlock your memories. As for housing, there's a social worker waiting for you in the lobby. She will help you find some place temporary to stay until we can find your family. There's bound to be someone other there looking for you and the police probably have listed as a missing person. It shouldn't be long until you are reconnected with your loved ones.

. . . That wasn't right. Whoever the doctor was talking to – she wished she could see who was talking and who he was talking to – didn't have a family. No. That person wasn't normal. Instead, that person was recognizable, but who was it?

Something poked at her thigh, and then her arm and cheek. Ouch. It wasn't painful, but it was annoying, and now she couldn't think straight. The person . . . ! She had to know who that doctor was talking to, but the annoyances wouldn't stop prodding at her body. Dammit.

. . . The social worker was waiting for him in the lobby. It was a start.

[/url]

The annoying dull ache was what brought Hay Sun around to the wakefulness and conversation of the others who were up before her. Her mind processed things slowly and was mostly overridden with pain and soreness that she thought shouldn't exist because of her extensive training, but she guessed that she might have still be recovering from being shot in the leg. Honestly, the wound shouldn't have even been that bad.

Tiredly, she sat up on the bed of hay and then looked around at the group. Where were they even? Had there always been so many people in their group . . . ? Her head throbbed dully and she sighed; what a pain in the ass.

They were all talking about that Adam-boy again, who had been spending all of that mushy time with that bitch Bonnie ( Hay Sun couldn't really pronounce her full name, which she honestly felt a little bad for ). Red was right; at this rate, the brat probably wouldn't want to come with him since he was dumb enough to let his mind be warped. She wondered what Bonnie offered him for him to play for the other team? Dark Angels were . . . interesting when it came to persuasion and manipulation, if she remembered times during the Roman Empire.

Or maybe it was just everyone that was a perv during those times.

If the kid doesn't want to come, then I guess we'll just have to drag his ass along.❞ she said with a shrug, struggling to stand up.

Oh, such finesse, Hay Sun.Jun Tae commented sarcastically and then she rolled her eyes, shooting him the finger.

Either way, we probably shouldn't stay here in Zombieville. Where's that compass pointing to, Blanc?❞ she asked Joslyn.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 30 ⦙ 2/4 DATE Monday ⦙ October 21 , 2013
    LOCATION Carlisle [Barn] INTERACTION

[​IMG]

If the kid doesn't want to come, then I guess we'll just have to drag his ass along. Hay Sun said with a shrug, struggling to stand up. Welp, Hay Sun was up -- relatively speaking. She had been rather quiet lately which didn't seem like her.

Oh, such finesse, Hay Sun. Jun Tae commented sarcastically and then she rolled her eyes, shooting him the finger.

That was rather unnecessary. Flipping people off would get them nowhere. Hana sighed. She tried to run her fingers through her matted red hair to no avail. She twisted the red locks and tied it off into a bun. Sometimes the length was a pain, other times she found it fortunate for when lacking in the hair binder department.

Either way, we probably shouldn't stay here in Zombieville. Where's that compass pointing to, Blanc? she asked Joslyn.

Joslyn was staring down at the compass and Hana approached her. She tapped the glass then clicked her tongue to the roof of her mouth. Northeast. With the way it is reacting, we can't be too far. Maybe a mile. Two tops. We should get walking before any more of those possessed show up. With a resolute nod to the others, Hana marched out of the barn. Everyone else seemed to follow her lead after that. She wasn't sure how that made her feel exactly. She wasn't a leader. She was a follower. Hana was the one that blended in with the shadows and stalked from the back of the group. She was never the front and center with all the attention. She was a chameleon, The Hidden One, how was she supposed to blend when the spotlight was constantly being pointed at her?

[​IMG]

20. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

After much discussion and everyone eventually everyone waking up they had decided they would go to Adam's...whoever he was. Brandon completely forgot that Adam was mentioned at all yesterday and was just sort of nodding his head along like he understood everything. With resolve in toe to find this man, who was probably one those that fell from high up, (or a Fallen,) based on the fact that they were following the magic angel compass to find him. The journey was apparently one or two miles away so a good bit of walking was going to have to be done first. Though it could probably do them all some good, seeing as they would need to be warmed up and wide awake if they were going to be doing any of their usual convincing stuff. And besides, they had the greatest of convincers between Xana and Compadre, no one could resist the group's charm if they talked to them. Not to mention they had the backing of all the other oh so wonderful and sociable they had in their group.

After some deal of walking they had finally made it all the way to what appeared to be the house the person named Adam was in. It was rather average house in the city, ya know minus the fact that it looked untouched compared to the rest of the UK. No doubt that was where Harmonica and Adam were staying. The group stood there thinking of different ways to approach the situation. So Brandon just did the most obvious one of course. He walked himself up to the door and knocked on it. "Hello, anyone home?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.