⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 30 - 4/4 | DATE: October 21st, 2013 [Monday] | LOCATION: Adam's Grandfather's House in Carlisle, England

Adam looked to the girl and just stared at her. He was seemingly just staring at her before he started to clutch his head in pain. "Stop it... stop it... stop it..." This seemed so familiar. It was almost as if he was hearing voices in his head, unbearable assaulting his mind.

"I SAID STOP IT!"

The sheer volume of his voice cause Joslyn to jump back in surprise. Is... Is he really suffering from a voice in his head? Adam looked around after realizing that he had just screamed out loudly. First he looked to her before shifting his gaze to Hana. Suddenly, he got up and left the room still clutching his head and tears falling from his eyes, whispering, "Just go..." Joslyn was contemplating what to do right then. Should she go after him and try to talk to him? Should she just do nothing like everyone else? She thought about it.

"Jeez. What's that kid's problem? Is he fucked up in the head?"

"Thaaaaaaaaaaaaat~ was completely out of noooooooowheeeeeeeeeerrrrreeeeeeeee~."

"What the hell, man? It's obvious this guy is a lost cause. Let's just get the hell out of here."

"No." She had made up her mind by this point.

"What?" Joslyn stood up and went after him, unsure of what to say. She didn't exactly know what was going on, but maybe, just maybe, she could help him with it. After catching up with him, she grabbed onto the bottom of his shirt.

"U-umm..." This was bad, she wasn't confident about this at all. She wasn't sure about anything she could say at this point. But now that she had come this far, it would be stupid of her to just sit back down. After taking in a quick breath, she tried to get something out there. "I-i-i-if... If there's something wrong... y-y-you sh-sh-sho-should... you should try to t-talk... talk about it." Her eyes started to dart all over the place. "Be-because... if... if you're hearing voices... I... I've h-h-ha-had to d-deal with voices... in my head... m-my whole life..." She had no idea if what she was saying would help him, but she could only hope. "S-so... yo-yo-you're not th-the only one..."

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[/url] The mist had faded and soon enough they found themselves in whatever tundra they were. From Lu's words it had seemed that they stood in Siberia, which was quite odd. Just what business did he exactly have in such a place and just what exactly did he need Iris for? This was a real pain in the ass for Alistair, but Alistair merely listened to his mistress' words. Just listening he soon found out what he needed to know..who knew listening would pay off!

The woman continued to talk and all of a sudden the weird angel suddenly looked giddy and perverted as she stared at his eyes. "Wha?" Alistair said as he raised an eyebrow before she began to speak again and poke his chest. "Naughty Naughty...searching up my sex life...or lack of one...who knew my mistress was this pervy" Alistair said closing his eyes as he shook his head with a smirk.

The continued to walk on and trudge through the snow, but there was still something that he wondered. Just what was Iris was needed for? was she bait or something? It made him curious and soon enough Lu acted and made the man notice what Lu might of needed her for. With a sigh he looked down at his arm that was now chained to the arm of Iris. Escape was unavoidable and he knew Lu had him chained down.

With that he watched Lu make her exit and he merely let out a sigh before turning to Iris with a smile "Well now, its just the two of us" Alistair said as he used his free hand and paced it over his chest and preformed a small bow "There is nothing more we can do about our situation...so I ask you merely endure. You don't have to say a word..." Alistair said calmly as he glanced over at the town "I guess we should examine the area...do tell me if something catches your fancy though" Alistair said with a charming smile before starting his trek towards town.

3. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Monday, October 21st, 2013 | Day 30: 4/4 | Music | Location: --- | ooc:
    xx
    Adam was almost completely out of there, he'd shut himself in his room and continue to listen to the angel rant and rave in his head. It wasn't listening, it remained just as loud as it had been before. Gurgling a ton of useless information. But before he made it up the stairs he felt someone grab his shirt and he stopped, knowing it was too late.
    x
    "U-umm..."
    x
    OOOOH BOY HOW ABOUT THIS.
    Stop.
    YA GOT EM RIGHT HERE. LITTLE SNOW WHITE FOLLOWED YA OUT.
    STOP.
    x
    "I-i-i-if... If there's something wrong... y-y-you sh-sh-sho-should... you should try to t-talk... talk about it."
    x
    Adam turned his head to look at the girl, trying to hear through the screams in his head and comprehend the stutter.
    x
    "Be-because... if... if you're hearing voices... I... I've h-h-ha-had to d-deal with voices... in my head... m-my whole life... S-so... yo-yo-you're not th-the only one..."
    x
    Adam grabbed his head again.
    x
    Will you shut up for one damn moment?
    FINE. Fine, whatever... it's not gonna matter anyway.
    x
    Adam let go of his head and sighed deeply, then looked Snow White directly in the eyes, "It's not just hearing voices. Everything would be fine and dandy if it was a voice. It's my angel, and my angel can gain control of me. Anytime. No say in the matter. No hope of controlling yourself, always there, a constant little reminder that I don't have full control of myself anymore..."
    x
    He looked away from her as he continued, "Sorry to hear you have to deal with voices, I hate it. I couldn't imagine having this my whole life... I have only had this for three or four days and I hate it."
    x
    Thanks, thank you so much for making me look like the bad guy here. Every time I have controlled you has had an overall purpose, it hasn't been a threat. Would you like me to make it one for you, kiddo?

4. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 30 - 4/4 | DATE: October 21st, 2013 [Monday] | LOCATION: Adam's Grandfather's House in Carlisle, England

Adam let go of his head and sighed deeply, then looked Joslyn directly in the eyes, "It's not just hearing voices. Everything would be fine and dandy if it was a voice. It's my angel, and my angel can gain control of me. Anytime. No say in the matter. No hope of controlling yourself, always there, a constant little reminder that I don't have full control of myself anymore..." He looked away from her as he continued, "Sorry to hear you have to deal with voices, I hate it. I couldn't imagine having this my whole life... I have only had this for three or four days and I hate it."

"Why are you even trying to help? You really can't do anything." Her words stung, but the pale-skinned girl was determined to do something. She wasn't about to give up, even though it was very much a viable option.

"I... I see... B-but... M-maybe... Maybe if you c-c-come with us..." She swallowed hard. "Maybe... we could h-he-help you with that..." Joslyn started to look around again. "I... I don't know how.. B-but..."

"Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat~ are you even doooooooooiiiiiiiiiinnnngggg~?"

"W-we... we could..." Her voice trailed off as she let go of his shirt. "So... so maybe..."

5. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    xx
    "I... I see... B-but... M-maybe... Maybe if you c-c-come with us..."
    xx
    Adam looked over at the girl again as she continued, "Maybe... we could h-he-help you with that... I... I don't know how.. B-but..."
    xx
    Adam sighed at her response, he wasn't sure how they would be able to either even if he did go with them.
    xx
    "W-we... we could..."
    xx
    He felt the girl's grip release on his shirt as she quieted down, "So... so maybe..."
    xx
    Adam took a moment and was about to respond when his watch beeped and he noticed the time, he turned his head back to where the group was located, and he gritted his teeth. It was really late for this group to be leaving and trying to make it to somewhere far enough that was safe for them to spend the night.
    xx
    Adam ended up walking away from the girl without answering her, again. He walked back into the room quickly with his hands in his pockets, "Alright you know what..." Adam stopped for a moment to think about what he was doing. Then he looked away from the group and spoke, "If you all need somewhere to stay for the night... I'm offering up here... there's plenty of space, if you need food, grab food. Need to shower? Go ahead. Need to sleep in? fine. I'll let you stay here for the night and I won't do anything... it's the most I can do for all of you willing to come over here and talk to me with the potential possibility of getting killed."
    xx
    Adam stopped himself and whispered, "I feel like I am offering up a resort here." He then looked back to the group, "You don't have to, and I could see if you didn't want to. It's your choice in the end..."
    xx
    Wow kiddo, and with no advice from me.
    Calm down it isn't anything special, it's called hospitality. I know I'd want that much.

6. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Brandon was a bit startled by the sudden outburst of tears and screaming and running the Adan kid had. Thankfully Jo was able to go and talk to him about...something. He didn't really go after the others and as such didn't hear what was going on between the two, but figured that it was better that way. When Adan next came back he said that they could crash at his place and in a rather hospitable tone at that. Well that certainly seemed like an awesome idea seeing as they really had no place to go otherwise...unless they wanted to walk all the way back to the barn. "Whoa, thanks man. Well goodnight everyone." Brandon had essentially assumed that the group had already said yes to this proposal and as such he merely walked his way into the kitchen, ate some food there, and then hunted down a guest room. When he looked inside it he saw there was a bunk bed in there. Badass. Bunk beds were best beds, and seeing as there was an unoccupied top bunk, that's exactly where Brandon decided to settle himself. Just lying there, he was pretty psyched to have Adan as a part of the crew now, and was so ready to go on more adventures to stop these demon people. After all, if there was one thing he was going to do his best to do in this war, it was going to be to win.

Meanwhile, Richard sat in his chair after half listening to everyone's grandiose speeches of why they should and shouldn't be fighting the war against hell. Really, he was slightly confused on the topic of cause. Really they were all well and good, but at the end of the day, the Adam kid still wasn't very conclusive in his decision of whether or not he was joining the team. This certainly wasn't a great situation for anyone to be in, but at least the kid offered his house to stay in for the night. As such Richard decided that it was time for sleep and just fell asleep, in his chair.

7. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera

After that Adam kid seemingly lost it, the white-haired girl went after him and tried to offer help. She was stuttering the entire time and she didn't seem confident about it at all. However, it seemed to work, after which the kid offered for them to stay here for the night, which was extremely convenient for them. Red got up from the couch and went to take a shower.

After getting out of the shower, she tentively sits down next to Sam, who hadn't moved from the couch. "Hey Sam ... about the hotel ... i just wanted to say thank you, ya' know, for trying to help..."

"What? Oh, yeah, sure."

"Are you tired? You've been really overworking yourself."

"A little. My muscles are really sore and all, but I can deal with it."

"How's your shoulder? I saw that you've been using it."

"It's better... though it left a scar."

"Sorry..."

"Yeah... I think I made it worse though..."

"You're such a brute. Do you want me to look at it?" She started to poke at his injured shoulder.

"Well... I guess..." Sam took off his shirt to reveal the burned skin on his shoulder, which had started to peel.

Her face seemed to take on a few shades of red. "That's kind of disgusting." She pulled out her wand. "This might sting a little." Red jabbed her wand into the wound and scrawled on his shoulder. "Healing spell. It should be better by the time you wake up." It stung a lot more than what she implied.

"Ah! You call that a little?"

"Don't be a pansy."

"Shut up."

She smirked. "Whatever you say, Sam." Afterwards, Red put away her wand and nudged him in the side. "You can put your clothes back on now." She seemed to shield her eyes out of embarassment.

"Hah. That's rich. The one who ended up in the whorehouse is covering her eyes." He put on his shirt. She was silent at this.

"...Too soon?" After that, she looked away.

"I've never felt so demoralized before ..."

"Ah... Shi-" He let out a sigh. "... sorry..."

She tentively looked back at him. "...You don't actual have to quit swearing."

"Yeah... well... what if..." His voice got softer. "What if I don't want to swear around you...?" Sam's eyes shifted around.

She sighed. "Whatever you say." Red let out a yawn. "Scoot over." She leaned on him. "We should get some rest."

He scoots over. "What the...?" Sam looks at her dumbfounded "What are you...?"

"Good night." She said before closing her eyes to go to sleep.

"Uhhh... Good... night?" He looked at her as she fell asleep on him. This was bizarre. Very bizarre. Though he had to admit that it felt nice. This chick... She really is a piece of work... Not wanting to disturb her, he just stayed there until he, too, fell asleep.

Joslyn Taylor Jones

Due to time constraints and not wanting to make this any longer than it needs to be, Joslyn took one of the rooms and fell asleep.

8. Arch Mana Knight

Iris had not once looked in Alistair's direction nor acknowledged a single word he had said. Her children were in Hell, literally, because of monsters like him. She immediately walked ahead of Alistair, taking the lead as they approached the town. The sooner they ran into people, the better. Once they reached the town, Iris tried walking over towards a lone man going about his business, probably trying to go home. There were so few people out in the cold as the next closest person was at least a hundred feet off in the distance. As she picked up her pace she met resistance, finding that the restrain Lu had placed on herself and Alistair kept her from freely moving farther than about a meter away from Alistair. Now wasn't the time for her patience to be tested. Iris yanked on the bond before calling the man over in Russian.

After a short exchange of words, the man agreed to lend Iris his phone. She had no idea where Henrik was now but at the moment all she needed was to at least speak to him. To let him know she was still alive. If Alistair believed he could stop her from doing this much he would be mistaken.

'Great. More time wasted.' Henrik had long since lost his patience and every push from Lei chipped away at his self-control. Lei's own hatred of the others, save for Metatron, was continuously seeping its way into Henrik's thoughts and even though some of the group had done nothing to frustrate him he could only find himself thinking the worst of them. Henrik had the strength to hold down Lei's own overwhelmingly powerful desire to control his body and keep the angel quiet but emotions ran so much deeper. Because of this, Henrik kept his thoughts away from Iris whenever he could. He would not allow Lei to corrupt those memories. Not if he wanted to retain the humanity Lei so desperately wanted to crush.

Bzzz!

He raised an eyebrow and dug into his pocket for the source of the sound, drawing his phone out to stare at a cracked screen--possibly broken from an earlier fight--and an unfamiliar number. The only thing that he could tell was that it was not from this country or even from home. He stared at it for a moment as he wondered whether or not he should answer. There was no reason for him to take a call but at the same time, what else was there to do? At least if he told someone off on the fact they called the wrong number, he would have some way of expressing a little emotion. He left the room to take the call in private. As he answered, the voice that came was not one he had expected.

"Henrik?"

"I-Iris..? No...This is some kind of sick joke isn't-"

"It's not! Henrik, they have our children."

"I thought you were dead...I lost you..."

"I'm alive. Please, you have to focus. There's nothing I can do to get them back but you have those powers don't you?"

"I'm not strong enough to-"

"Henrik! Get them back!"

"I'll find a way. I swear."

"I know you will."

"I'm sorry, Iris. I will make this right. I love you."

"I lo-"

'What? No. NO! Goddammit!' The line was cut off as the last of Henrik's battery drained out. Being away from home several days did that to a phone. He hadn't even asked Iris where she was. He shoved the phone in his pocket, recalling the digits of the number that Iris had used to call him. Henrik knew he would have a general location of where she was just from that phone number. She was alive. That was all he needed to push forward. He reached a hand up towards his face, touching the wet stain on his cheek before wiping it away. He hadn't gotten any sleep in several days and it would not do him any good to leave when it was dark and he was tired. He would be able to work more efficiently if he had some rest though he was unsure he would be able to sleep anyways.

And Henrik tried to sleep...somewhere. Meanwhile over in Siberia, Iris did not sleep because she had enough sleep for a lifetime.

9. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

The two marched on and headed into town. Luckily Alistair had his wallet with him so they actually had some money that they could use. Alistair merely ignored Iris for the whole entire trip and using his money and after finding a nice hotel he booked a room and the two headed into it. In the end Alistair merely sat and slept like a baby...which sucked for Iris since her babies were in hell.

10. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    x
    Adam helped direct them all to bedrooms and areas around the house where they could sleep, including the purple haired girl, who was apparently named Cassandra and housed the angel Metatron. She seemed to have trouble figuring out what he meant when he said "the rooms are on the 1st floor." It was some American thing in the end and she found the room.
    x
    Adam planned on staying in the living room, one of those “guests get treated first” morals he always had. That and it was closest to the door, in case anything were to happen. Which he hoped was not the case. For some reason more people had passed out in the living room than expected. He probably could have gone into his own room, but chose not to.
    x
    He sat there on his own pretty late into the night on a comfortable chair closest to the door. Someone had passed out on the chair there and another on the couch. After a good amount of time he stuffed his hand in his pocket and pulled out the ring Danel gave him and put it on his finger.
    x
    Danel?
    Yes?
    So that company that came over... is still here... did you need or want anything from them at all?
    If you’re wanting to help, there is something I need.
    What would that be?
    x
    Adam looked around, he knew the conversation was all going on in his head but he still had that feeling the others could hear it.
    x
    I need a location that only Xathanael can provide, but getting her to disclose it will be difficult.
    What location? And do you have a good idea how to get it out of her?
    . The location of Leviathan's prison. I'm not sure yet how to get it out of her, but I do know that she won't disclose it to someone she does not trust. You're going to have to join them Adam. Make them believe you are with them wholeheartedly.
    Adam looked over at the couch where Hana and Sam had both fallen asleep, the same couch he had been staring at all night the night before. He had finally grown to dislike that couch. He stared at Hana as he replied.
    Well that is going to be difficult considering I just poured out a lovely speech to try and turn them over our way.
    I'm sure you can think of something. You're a bright kid.
    He doesn't seem like it.
    Lu stay out of this.
    x
    Adam ignored Lu’s comment, and tried to think of ways he could possibly make it convincing that he had a change of heart.
    x
    Well, I guess I'll try it out… see how good I am at acting.
    You'll do fine.
    x
    Adam pulled off the ring to end the conversation, putting it back in his pocket, and immediately after he heard giggling in the back of his head and frowned.
    x
    What? Did I say something wrong?
    No, I’m just excited to see the defeatist be defeated again.
    I won’t be.
    x
    Adam closed his eyes for a moment and found himself falling asleep before he had the chance to open his eyes again.

11. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]
    DAY 31
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013
    [​IMG]
    [/url]

Early morning, quite the lively time. Everybody is always hustling and bustling and the streets are always filled with cars and people going every which way. A time in which everyone is going to their places of employment, and as such it makes it one of the more crowded times of the day. As such, it makes a beautiful opportunity for a man with no place of employment to sit his rear end down on the sidewalk, pull out a jar, pull out a guitar, and start playing to his heart's content. Salvatore Osorio is that one such type of man.

Getting up bright and early every other day Salvatore, or known to most as Sal, always had the habit of going out to play music to the people who travel the streets in the morning. He did this because he had no real better place to go to and found playing music for the people Castelo Branco to be enjoyable. It just so happened that people started throwing money at the ground near him every now and then when he did this, which while it wasn't his initial goal, Sal was more than happy to take. Eventually he started bringing a jar with him just so he could keep all of it more organized and not sporadically have to stop playing so he could pick said money up.

After a good hour or so was spent playing for the good people of the city Sal looked at the jar to see his earnings. He was pretty content with it and decided that now would be a good time to go and get some breakfast for himself. Strapping his guitar to his back and picking up the jar, Sal marched himself off to the nearest restaurant to get some food for himself.

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 31 ⦙ 1/4 DATE Tuesday ⦙ October 22 , 2013
    LOCATION Carlisle [Adam's] INTERACTION

[​IMG]

Hana shifted on the couch, burying her face in the warmth beside her. Her arm wrapped around the source and she sighed in content. Red hair tickled her face and she breathed lightly to blow it out of the way before continuing to lie on the couch in happily. It felt nice having that warmth beside her.

Claws dug into her thighs as something mildly heavy landed on her lap. Hana screamed and bolted upright. Luria was in her hand in the matter of a half second and she had it aimed at the small black figure peering up at her. Her heart raced and she lowered the wand upon realization. Hana's mind was groggy with sleep and it took far too long for her to comprehend that it was just a cat. She hadn't seen a cat at all yesterday and was fully unprepared for one to jump on her while sleeping.

She glanced to her side, seeing Samuel there and suddenly flushed with color. She had been snuggling up to him in her sleep. A nervous chuckled escaped her and she pet the the animal to try and calm her racing heart. The cat started to purr and dig its nails into her bare legs more. Aha. I don't think so kitty. She picked him up and sat him on the couch beside her. Hana slid Luria back into her hair and continued to stroke the feline. Her skin was still three shades too red for her comfort and she began to anxiously twirl a stray lock of red hair around the pointer finger of her free hand.

The cat rubbed his neck against her arm and she smiled down at him. Goodness. You certainly gave me a start now didn't you? She had been so on edge lately. Her head throbbed and she bit down on her bottom lip. The pain still hadn't completely subsided. She was starting to get worried. Whatever the doctor had given her wouldn't last for long. When that time came, she would undoubtedly start to show signs of being sick again. Hana feared it. She was starting to think that it really was like before.

She exhaled deeply and pressed the side of her face into the back of the couch, ensuring she was looking in the opposite direction of Samuel. Maybe I don't want to swear around you. It was hard to believe he was changing. He refused want to believe that he could be someone other than a destructive menace. She tried to tell him. She tried to show him. The signs were starting to become more and more apparent. Hana mashed her lips together. Would this be a repeat of Rome? Nothing really happened between them the last time.

Meow! The cat looked up at her angrily.

Hana ceased the petting. She had been too deep in thought to realize how hard she was stroking him. I'm sorry, she apologized before continuing a light stroke. The feline seemed to appreciate that and returned to the purring. Rome had been weighing heavily on her mind since Samuel's picture appeared on her television screen in Nevada. It had only intensified since then. She glanced at him from her peripheral briefly before returning her blue gaze to the cat at her hip. Rome. Never had she felt more disgusted in her life. She felt so utterly exposed and demoralized. Hana stopped petting the cat and wrapped her arms around her body protectively. No one had the right to do something like that to a person, especially not an angel -- it didn't matter if they were fallen or not. No one was allowed to see her like that without permission and so far, none had received permission.

[​IMG]

13. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G W R I T I N G M U S I C
    MOOD ※ SIGH DAY 31 ※ 1/4 DATE ※ 10/22/2013 LOCATION ※ CARLISLE, ENGLAND

[​IMG]

[/url]

There it was again; that place was on the tip of her tongue as her foggy, tired mind cleared up. Where was it . . . ?

All Hay Sun absolutely know was Russia. The place she wanted to go was Russia, but that was a hella big country – where would she even start looking. The next thing she had to go on was it was East of Moscow, and the Tunguska Event kept coming to mind. She knew it would be a shit idea to have everyone go to Russia on a gut feeling, and then them not turn up with anything, but she also knew it wouldn't stop bothering her until she actually went there.

She lifted herself from the chair she'd collapsed in last night and gave a wide stretch. She looked around the living room and then her eyes fell on the blond brat named Adam. She didn't like Adam, mostly because she thought he was a mindless pawn being manipulated so easily by the Dark Angels. She didn't trust him at all, and she wasn't entirely sure if she wanted him joining their group.

Her glance switched to Red, who was awake and looking to be in deep thought. Hay Sun hadn't had much time to think on it, but she seriously needed to sort through her self-imposed issues with Red and Sam. Because it was a problem.

Ah. Whatever.

So what do you think of the punk?❞ she quietly asked Red, nodding at Adam. ❝I don't like him, or trust him.

So we finally agree on something, hmm?❞ Hay Sun flinched when Jun Tae's quiet voice appeared next to her. ❝If he willingly joins us after all of what he said last night, then there is something out of place. I wouldn't take this voice lightly, Hana. Semyaza is not idiotic.

. . . It was kind of weird to be able to agree on something with Jun Tae.

14. Skyheart Joker

[​IMG]

Brandon awoke feeling nice and refreshed in the bed. He stretched a bit as he sat up. Yesterday was quite the day and having a bed to sleep in, food in his belly, and a good amount of rest had really hit the spot. Though he was slightly curious about what to go do next, now that Adan had joined their team of angel badasses. Wait did he? Brandon was actually having trouble remembering when he said that he would, but eventually stopped trying to remember and figured that he must've said yes. After all they were an irresistible bunch of people. Though as curious as he was as to what would happen next, his stomach was telling him that the most important thing at the moment was food. Being in total agreement with his stomach Brandon bounded out of bed only to remember one crucial detail he had forgotten. He was on the top bunk.

Landing with a bit of a thud, Brandon pulled himself up, rubbing his arm that he had landed on. Even still he walked out of the room, albeit now sorely and not as fast as he normally would at the moment. Though by the time he had reached the kitchen the pain seemed to not be as prominent. That was weird, usually when he did some stunt that ended up with him in pain, said pain lingered for a good bit. He started wondering if angels just had like, faster healing capabilities than regular people, but quickly stopped caring since it had nothing to do with food, tennis and lightning. Once in the kitchen, he found a loaf of bread and decided to cut a slice for himself for breakfast. Though rather than bothering finding and grabbing a knife, he simply drew out Vis Vis and just delivered a cut, in sword form, to the loaf. After turning his sacred angel bread cutter back into a wrist band, he put the rest of the loaf back and ate the piece of bread he had cut.

After doing that he went to the living room to see a few people already up and about discussing things. Lion and Soleil seemed to be whispering something to Xana and so Brandon couldn't really understand what was being said at all. He felt like it'd be rude for him to just intrude in on their conversation, so he just sort of awkwardly stood there before back peddling back into the kitchen to get more food.

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 31 ⦙ 1/4 DATE Tuesday ⦙ October 22 , 2013
    LOCATION Carlisle [Adam's] INTERACTION Hay Sun & Jun Tae

[​IMG]
    So what do you think of the punk? Hay Sun said quietly. Hana lifted her head to look at the girl. I don't like him, or trust him.
    So we finally agree on something, hmm? Jun Tae. Hana shook her head. They were agreeing finally, but it just wasn't an ideal agreement. If he willingly joins us after all of what he said last night, then there is something out of place. I wouldn't take this voice lightly, Hana. Semyaza is not idiotic.
    She shot him a look. I am aware. Thank you Jun Tae. Honestly, the number of people that seemed to look at her as if she might be incompetent seemed to be increasing a great deal lately. Her gaze shifted to Adam, asleep in another chair and sighed. However, everyone makes mistakes. Adam is not the first person to join us that was originally aligned to the Dark Angels. She glanced at Samuel, then back to Leo. It does not seem as if he has even done anything to be considered advantageous for the Dark Angels; unlike some of the others. Hana sighed. I'm not saying I trust him. I absolutely do not trust him, I'm just saying that people can change. Perhaps what we said last night actually made an impact. Perhaps it didn't ... ... What I do know, is that threatening him, is going to do little good.
    Hana rose to her feet, visibly angering the cat. She shushed it smoothed out her skirt. It would be nice to get into some pants soon. Buying a skirt in Rome had been a poor decision, but she hadn't anticipated things going this way. She chewed on the inside of her cheeks, shifting her gaze from person to person. Regardless of what Semyaza decides to do, we should really get out of England today. We've been here for too long.
    [​IMG]

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Tuesday, October 22nd, 2013 | Day 31: 1/4 | Music | Location: --- | ooc:
    x
    Meeoooow
    x
    Adam felt something jump on his lap, he wasn't awake and barely stirred. But the cat meowed louder and he opened his eyes focusing on Rubbish. He just stared at the cat for a long time, doing nothing, all of his focus on the cat.
    x
    MEOOOOW
    x
    Adam rubbed the cat's head with a small childish laugh, "What... do you need food or something Rubbish? I feed you all the ti-"
    x
    Adam finally gained full consciousness and looked up to see all the people in the living room, and he stared off, "Oh... I totally forgot you all were..." Adam looked back down at the cat.
    x
    MEEEEOOOOOW
    x
    Adam grabbed the cat and walked over, totally disregarding the others, and heading towards the kitchen grumbling, "Fine FINE, I'll feed you..."
    x
    He put the cat down in the kitchen and grabbed food, Rubbish trailed around obediently until Adam plated the food and put it on the ground. The cat munched at it in delight, and Adam sat down on the kitchen floor next to the feline. He put his hand up to the cats head and scratched it behind the ears and whispered to Rubbish, "Is it sad that I don't know what I am doing anymore...?"
    x
    The cat stopped eating and purred as Adam continued, "Did I ever know what I was doing?"

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G W R I T I N G M U S I C
    MOOD ※ SIGH DAY 31 ※ 1/4 DATE ※ 10/22/2013 LOCATION ※ CARLISLE, ENGLAND

[​IMG]

[/url]

Hay Sun snorted at the look Red gave Jun Tae, and he shrugged in return.

. . . What I do know, is that threatening him is going to do little good.

I'unno Red. Fear can breed loyalty, too.❞ Hay Sun joked.

Red got to her feet and Hay Sun took a step back. The cat threw a bit of a fit, but was quickly shushed.

Regardless of what Semyaza decides to do, we should really get out of England today. We've been here for too long.

Hay Sun's face visibly lit up and Jun Tae looked at her with a quirked eyebrow. Behind her back, she laced her fingers, fidgeting and trying to find the courage to suggest Russia as their next target location. Normally, there'd be no hesitation, but honestly, she'd be damned if she threw the group into a wild goose chase where they could end up in another whorehouse. She bit the inside of her cheek, hating that stupid feeling of being unsure.

She opened her mouth and closed it several times, and then with a huff of annoyance, turned away.

Well, spit it out.Jun Tae offered, sounding amused.

Shut up.❞ she retorted, and then crossed her arms. ❝Ru - . . . Russia . . .

What was that?

Hay Sun shrugged and shook her head, ❝We should go south.❞ she eventually said, deciding not to press Asia for now. If they went South, maybe she could see her friends again . . . And her dad. Jun Tae wouldn't care to come, but she didn't give a shit about him. It had been almost two months since she'd left France and that was the place where she first met Pretty Boy. That idiot. YOU SHOULD TRUST YOUR GUT FEELING.

She ignored the voice.

Adam was up and suddenly Hay Sun wanted to go to Germany instead. If that twat was working cross side with the Dark Angels ( and she'd be fucking damned if he wasn't ), the last thing she wanted was to lead them to her family and friends. And Germany was right there, so . . .

Let's go to Germany.❞ she said. ❝I've always wanted to buy some chocolate from there.

She looked pointedly at Jun Tae and he sighed, taking out his phone and working away at it.

18. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[/url] Morning arrived and beckoned the white suited man to awaken from his slumber. His eyes twitching the man let out a loud yawn as he rubbed his eyes and stretched out his arms. He noticed that he was on the floor, having fallen asleep in a sitting position, but what was the point of that? there was a bed right in the room so why didn't he sleep in it. Moving his arm he noticed a resistance and then everything began to flow back into his mind. He recalled the girl that was chained to him and he remembered everything that happened yesterday.

The woman was a stubborn one and she really was truly an ignorant one. She hated him and he really didn't care. He did what he had to and he really didn't do it for praise or gratitude. If anything chopping off her arm would be the most efficient thing to do and killing her would be even better, but he didn't wish a fate like that for her. He understood why she was so uptight and he understood just why she didn't sleep, but if she stood in his way, he would cut her down with no regret. He knew Heiniken would hunt him down, but he would be ready for that. With a sigh he tugged the chain "hey...its time to go...the faster we end this the faster we don't have to stick together" Alistair said.

Whether she resisted or not, Alistair pulled her along regardless. With cane in hand he continued to walk on and walking outside he let out a relaxed sigh as he walked outside. The jacked covering his shoulders was quite comfy, but he didn't really put it on and just kept it there. With a sigh he placed his hand on his chin as he walked down the town searching.

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]

[/url]
    THE STREET REEKED OF FISH. STALLS LINED THE WALK AND MEN TOSSED THE CHILLED WHITE MEAT FROM THE BACKS OF TRUCKS INTO THE BINS. LEON WRINKLED HIS NOSE AND LOOKED AROUND WITH HIS HANDS SHOVED IN HIS POCKETS. A MAN CAME WALKING UP TO HIM IN FLANNEL AND OVERALLS. THERE WAS A CAP ON HIS HEAD AND HE WAVED LEON OVER TO HIM. "You the guy Andropov sent over?"

LEON NODDED. "UM, YEAH. THE SOCIAL WORKER SAID I COULD GET SOME WORK HERE UNTIL I REMEMBER WHAT I USED TO DO." HE PULLED HIS HANDS OUT OF HIS POCKETS AND RUBBED THEM TOGETHER. THEY HAD SET HIM UP WITH A BED AT THE LOCAL MEN'S SHELTER AND GOT HIM SOME HEAVY CLOTHES. IT FELT STRANGE BEING AROUND ALL THOSE IMPOVERISHED MEN. LEON COULDN'T REMEMBER HIS LIFE, BUT HE HAD THIS STRONG FEELING THAT HE HAD NEVER LIVED LIKE THAT BEFORE.

THE MAN EYED HIM UP AND DOWN BEFORE SHRUGGING AND POINTING TO A NEARBY TRUCK. "You'll work with Yozhikov. He'll toss you the fish from the truck. You get them into the stalls as quickly as possible. If your scrawny arms can't seem to keep up, then you'll be out of here."

HE FURROWED HIS BROW AND PRESSED HIS PALE LIPS TOGETHER, FOLLOWING THE SUPERVISOR OVER TO YOZHIKOV. HE NEEDED THE WORK IF HE INTENDED TO GET OUT OF THE HOMELESS SHELTER, BUT THIS ALSO DIDN'T LOOK VERY FUN. LEON GRABBED THE PENDENT HANGING AGAINST HIS CHEST AND TWIRLED IT BETWEEN HIS FINGERS FOR ENCOURAGEMENT. HE GAVE YOZHIKOV A HALF WAVE BEFORE THE MAN BEGAN TO TOSS HIM FISH.

LEON CAUGHT THE FISH WITH EASE AND HURLED THEM INTO THE STALLS. HE WAS SURPRISED BY HOW LIGHT THE FISH FELT IN HIS HANDS. GIVEN THE SIZE, HE HAD ANTICIPATED THEM BEING MUCH MORE HEAVY AND CLEARLY SURPRISED THE OTHER MEN AROUND HIM AS WELL. THEY WERE ALL TWICE HIS SIZE AND TWENTY YEARS OLDER -- NOT THAT HE KNEW HOW OLD HE WAS. THE SMELL OF THE FISH WAS OVERWHELMING. HE WOULD BE IN SERIOUS NEED OF A SHOWER WHEN HE GOT BACK TO THE SHELTER. LEON WAS BREEZING THROUGH THE FISH. MORE OFTEN THEN NOT, HE ENDED UP WAITING ON YOZHIKOV TO GRAB ANOTHER OUT OF THE TRUCK BED. THIS WAS EASY -- SMELLY, BUT EASY. IF ONLY IT WAS SOMETHING HE ENJOYED. THE PHYSICAL LABOR WASN'T SO BAD, IT WAS JUST DULL AND MIND NUMBING. HE NEEDED SOMETHING MORE EXCITING.

WAS HIS LIFE MORE EXCITING THAN THIS? HE HOPED SO. HOW LONG WOULD HE HAVE TO GO BEFORE HIS MEMORY STARTED TO RETURN? WHO ARE YOU 'G'? HE SIGHED AND HEFTED ANOTHER LARGE FISH INTO THE STALL. WHAT WAS THE MEANING BEHIND THE WORD SUN?

[​IMG]

20. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Samuel Riviera
    DAY: 31 - 2/4 | DATE: October 22nd, 2013 [Tuesday] | LOCATION: Adam's Grandfather's House in Carlisle, England

Sam was awakened by the chatter of the people that were now in the living room. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around a little bit to see who the hell was talking. It was Hay Sun, Red, and Mr. Know-it-all talking around him. He popped his neck from left to right. What... What the hell have they been talking about?

"Germany it is, then." The voice came from Red.

"Wait, what?" Sam started to stretch out his arms. "What the hell's going on, Germany?" If only he had woken up earlier and heard the rest of the conversation. Oh well.

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 31 - 2/4 | DATE: October 22nd, 2013 [Tuesday] | LOCATION: Adam's Grandfather's House in Carlisle, England

Joslyn woke up with a yawn. She sat herself upright and looked around the room she had fallen asleep in. Her hair was all over the place as she got up out of bed and shuffled out of the room. Rubbing her eyes, she slowly made her way to the living room. After she stopped rubbing her eyes, she looked around the room and noticed that Sam, Hana, Leo, and Hay Sun were having some kind of conversation. Not wanting to disturb them, she quietly made her way to the kitchen.

As she entered the kitchen, she saw Adam feeding a cat and Brandon eating a slice of bread. "A-ah... G-good morning... you t-two..." Her stomach growled a little bit. "Umm... Is it..."

"Ugh, if you're hungry, why don't you just grab something to eat?"

"But... But it would be rude to just rummage through someone's fridge without permission."

"He offered for you to stay. I'm pretty sure that includes fridge access. And if it doesn't, you should clock this bitch in the face!"

"Ah, but that's so mean!"

"Buuuuuuuuuuuut~ it would be so much fun to actually see thaaaaaaaaat~"

"Mmmm... But... I couldn't." The white-haired girl tried to think of what to say now until she realized that she was just talking out loud in front of both Adam and Brandon. "O-oh! Uhhh... Well... Umm..."

"Ugh, just spit it out already! This is getting pathetic to watch."

"Ummm... Wou-would it be alright i-i-i-if I g-g-g-got s-so-something to e-e-e-e-eat?" She finally asked Adam.

"Unbelievable. Was it really that hard to say?"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.