⍭he ℱallen

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Hyuge ✧, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

"What are you doing?"

Hana raised her head at the sound of the voice, looking to see Joslyn vacating the bathroom. "Hm," she muttered, debating on what would be safe to say in front of the demons invading Joslyn's mind and body. "I was trying to call an old friend, but he didn't answer, which is unlike him. We'll have to stop and pay him a visit at some point in time." She stood from her spot and closed the laptop, caring it to the bag. Hana shut off the Hot Spot and slipped it inside as well.

She grabbed the compass and eyed it suspiciously. It was still moving about frantically. "Are you ready to go?" With how crazily the compass was acting, she felt it might be best to walk for a bit. Hopefully Abaddon would be hiding in this village. The signal had been getting strong when they approached it, so the signs were definitely profiting results. Hana exited the motel room with her key in her pocket.

2. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Dante had already signed out and paid the man. One hundred pesos wasn’t so bad, considering it was under ten US dollars. He had to adjust his hat as he lifted his head up from gazing at the table. All hats were a little big for him due to his smaller head than most men. It didn’t really affect him that much, though, he thought it made him look cuter.

“Muchos gracias,” he smiled towards the clerk, who returned his thanks.

All of a sudden the fallen angel felt a certain heaviness on his back and in his chest. His heart seemed to skip a beat and his breath fell into short breaths.

A door slammed behind him and he turned around slowly. A woman was walking into the lobby, talking to one behind her. Her hair was as red as fire and her eyes were as blue as the sky. His stomach was in knots and a headache erupted.

The girl was from his dreams and visions. She haunted him through the nights and talked many times to him.

It can’t be…
    She is the one that I have been drawing?! This must be some sort of witchcraft! How else could she have gotten into my mind? I’ve obsessed over her image for so long! Why, it’s even in my drawings!

“Bruja! (Witch!)” He screamed. The man started backing away to the front door, ready to make a break for Fog.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

"Bruja!"

Hana looked up to see a man backing quickly away from her as she neared the lobby. What was his problem? The compass seemed to flare with life, burning against her chest. She reached down the front of her gray tank top and lifted it. It was no longer pointing in three different directions. The needle seemed to be heavily focused on the man in front of her. The blood inside glowed and it hummed so heavily that her hand was shaking. Slowly, she lifted her blue-eyed gaze from the device to the one in the lobby. Hana concentrated, narrowing her eyes at him, peeling away the layers of deception that the angel built around himself to see who was truly underneath. It was making her head hurt, even though it only took a few seconds. There, standing before her in all his glory was Salgiel.

She shut her eyes and her vision snapped back to normal, albeit, not without causing her eyes to be bloodshot afterwards. When she reopened them, Hana took careful steps forward, approaching the man. "Salgiel," she spoke in the soothing language known only to the angels. Man used to be blessed with the ability to speak it, until they turned churches into bazaars and their ability to speak one language was taken from them. "I mean you know harm. We must speak. I know you are in there and it is urgent." She walked up to him and set one gentle hand on his bicep, leading him away from the lobby and outside. With her other hand, she motioned for Joslyn to follow after.

4. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

He was almost to the door, almost to freedom. His legs felt like lead and they were stiff like it was suddenly super cold. A whine was heard from Fog. It must have been awfully loud to reach the hotel.

Fog! I’m coming boy! Don’t worry I’ll be right the-

The woman took something out of her shirt. The clerk hid behind his desk. Even from across the lobby, Dante could see it shining brightly.

What the?

She seemed confused for a moment, apparently about the thing around her neck. Her eyes narrowed on him, digging deep into his soul. They closed soon after.

What could she be planning?

His golden eyes shot up and down her figure for those few seconds her eyes were closed. She seemed like a normal girl, but he expected something to happen to her form or something. As her eyes opened he could see that they were bloodshot. The red against the blue made it obvious.

All of a sudden she started approaching him. Only one more step was taken for him until a single word that escaped her lips completely froze him.

“Salgiel.”

Who’s she callin’-

A breath left his lips.

That language, it’s so soothing…

“I mean you no harm. We must speak. I know you are in there and it is urgent.”

Yes?…

Her hand landed on his bicep and he became completely relaxed. His eyes seemed to close slightly and they focused only on her.

Fog whined again.

With no retaliation, Salgiel followed Hana outside.

5. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]

Alistairs day started like any other day before the entrance of the angel and what welcomed him was a surgery right from the get go. Thankfully Alistair was given an easy surgery, but each surgery was never fully a guarantee that the patient would survive. The scalpel in hand, Alistair operated and upon seeing the heart beat he did not react. He was able to complete the task without the wayward thoughts and managed to effectivly save another life.

As he sat down after the operation Alistair merely closed his eyes and let out a calm sigh as he rested his head back. Though things were the same, for Alistair things were hardly the same. All he could really do at the moment was thing back to the moment that the truth he learned and just smile at the thought. Things were so confusing, but Alistair liked it regardless. He liked that the answers he sought were starting to form and that things were finally changing for him. The world was changing and soon something big was to occur.

6. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

Joslyn Taylor Jones
    DAY: 7 - 3/5 | DATE: September 28th, 2013, Saturday | LOCATION: Mexican Village

"Hm," Hana was lost in thought for a moment before she finally explained what she was doing. "I was trying to call an old friend, but he didn't answer, which is unlike him. We'll have to stop and pay him a visit at some point in time." She stood up from her spot and put away her laptop. As she moved to go out of the room, she grabbed her compass. She looked at it, eyeing it carefully before motioning for Joslyn to follow her.

"Remind me again who we're looking for?"

"I'm not too sure who we're looking for."

"Weeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllll~ why nooooooooooooooooooooooot~?"

"I-I can think of two reasons..." Joslyn's voice faded as she spoke that line. She wasn't too sure how they'd react to that, but whatever. It was out there.

"What was tha- Oh forget it. It's too hot for me to care right now." Well, she wouldn't have to worry about screaming coming from either of the two for the time being. Maybe the heat was a good thing.

"Bruja!" Huh? Someone called that out. What does it mean? She had no idea, it's not like she could speak Spanish or anything. However, based on how Hana reacted, he might have been calling her. Was it how they called for women in this country?

Hana closed her eyes, almost as if she was concentrating on something. When she opened them again, she gazed intensely at the guy who had called out to her. What exactly was she doing? After a few moments, she blinked. Joslyn noticed that Hana's eyes were blood-shot. She moved over to talk with the man while Joslyn merely stayed behind. She didn't know what exactly was going on. Maybe this was the guy they were looking for?

"Hey, hey. Is this the guy we're looking for? Can we finally leave this shithole?"

"Seeeeeeeeeeeeerioussllllyyyyyyy~? Have we already found that guy we're looking fooooooooooooor~?"

"Maybe?" After seeing Hana motion for her to follow, Joslyn came closer to the pair that had been conversing. "Is- Is this the guy we came here for?"

7. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Saturday, September 28, 2013 | Day 7: 3/5 | Mood: Happy | Music | Location: Home
    Adam loved Saturdays more than girls. He could sleep in with no worries and wouldn't have to worry about the dreaded "school night" call he had to hear from his parents every Sunday. Saturday was his day to catch up on all sleep he had lost during the week, and today was no exception. Adam woke up very late, and trudged his way out of bed in that special "I overslept but I still feel tired" kind of way.
    Adam walked downstairs to see no one in the parlor yet. He quickly took himself a seat on the couch and turned on the t.v. He watched the news really quick to get the weather, then he switched over to his normal shows. As he was laying down on the couch, he accidentally knocked over one of his mother's wigs. He stared at it for a moment, then picked it up, fixed it up, and put it back where he knocked it over from.
    Adam heard his phone ring and checked the caller I.D to see who the number was, only to see it was an automated caller asking for him to pay for a credit card that didn't exist. He sighed, he was actually in the mood to talk to someone but was too lazy to get off the couch, which is why someone calling on the phone would have been greeted in an eager way. Adam sighed and continued watching t.v

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 7 ⦙ 3/5 DATE Saturday ⦙ September 28, 2013
    LOCATION Mexican Village INTERACTION Dante//Joslyn

[​IMG]
    Salgiel seemed to calm down at her touch and she brought him outside to a bench. The sun was beating down fiercely. Her shoulders were already turning pink and starting to freckle. She made room for the both of them to join her on the bench. Is- Is this the guy we came here for? Hana looked over to Joslyn and shook her head.

No, Joslyn, he's not. This man is just a happy accident. She was smiling. Hana's blue eyes roamed over Salgiel. What were the odds that they would come looking for one angel and wind up finding two? Hopefully Salgiel would be easier to talk to than Abaddon. This is Salgiel, the Angel of Snow. Salgiel, this is Joslyn--Azazel. And I'm Hana--Xathanael. She was still smiling at him, although she probably looked a bit ridiculous. This man no doubt thought her to be crazy. Hana pulled out the compass again. It seemed to settle down and go back to it's flicking of the needle. However, now it only jumped between two points rather than three. I know it sounds strange and is a lot to take in, but you're special. She rested one hand on his shoulder, while gripping the device with her other. I hope you believe in angels, because otherwise, things might be a little difficult to process.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "No, not at all. Are you looking for the pastor that comes here? He just left an hour ago." Cassandra took off her gloves and placed them on a table next to her and turned back over to Danel, "Unless you were looking for someone in the cosmology department, because then you found the right person, but I take electronic appointments, I don't usually take appointments face-to-face with people."

Danel laughed lightly and stepped into the room. His wings shimmered in the dim lighting. "I am not here for an appointment or to see the pastor. I am here for you Metatron." He reached out and ran his hand down her cheek. "You look much better in this form, if I do say so myself. Enoch was so dreary."
    Cassandra quickly pushed his hand away and backed up from him, "I'm sorry but I am afraid you have mistaken me with someone else. My name is Cassandra not Metatron or... Enoch..."
    He laughed again, stepping closer. Danel backed her into the wall and caged her in with his arms. "Oh but you are. You just do not remember, Cassandra. Think about it. It will come to you." He glanced around and noticed the bible sitting out. "Are you enjoying it--the stories of your past? Mortals do not do us justice, but every story is based on truth." Danel lowered his face to her neck and nipped lightly. He lifted his head and gazed ferociously with his brown eyes. "Until next time..."
    [​IMG]

10. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Dante brought his free arm over his face as they exited outside the hotel. He noticed Hana’s shoulders getting pink like if she was starting to burn. When she sat down, he took of his sleeveless jacket and put it around her shoulders to protect her from the sun, which left him completely topless. His pale skin glowed in the sun.

“You need this more than I do, cutie.”

He sat next to her, as she motioned them to do. Her smiling was something not unnoticed, and he couldn’t help but smile back at her.

“So I’m a happy accident huh? Seems like you were expecting someone else then?” The fallen angel’s golden eyes looked over to Hana’s blue eyes, which were searching his person.

“This is Salgiel, the Angel of Snow…”

Salgiel? That seems oddly familiar…

The introductions continued and he smiled at them both. “Well, I was sure that you would show up sooner or later, Xathanael. You haven’t left me alone in a while. Don’t think I didn’t notice all of those dreams you popped up in over the last few months. Well, at least you didn’t turn out to be a bruja after all…”

Hana brought out the compass again. It didn’t shine as brightly as a few minutes ago, and she seemed relieved at it. Her hand landed on his shoulder and her touch was warm.

“You’re special…I hope you believe in angels…”

“So, I’m the Angel of Snow eh? No wonder why this sun is such a life-sucker. Also, that explains why I have such an obsession with wings and winged figures. In fact, if you come with me, I can show you yourself.”

He got up and put his hat on the other girl, Azazel.

“I’ve drawn plenty of you two these past few months. Maybe, in my drawings you’ll see who else you are looking for.”

With a turn, he started walking off towards the back of the bar.

“Xathaneal, have you ever felt the faint feel of wings on yourself?”

11. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music
    ---Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013 ---Day: 7 | 4/5 --- Mood: ... --- Interaction: N/A --- Working: No--- City: New York City --- OOC: - - -
    For the first time in 4 years, Cassandra called up sick. In the end however, she was not actually sick. Cassandra had kept herself up half the night, awakening constantly and stressed herself out in deep thought to the point that she had actually physically thrown up. All of this because of the event that took place yesterday at the end of the day as she was wrapping up her day.
    Who was she supposed to talk to about this? Perhaps the man from yesterday was just a lunatic, a well prepared prosthetic genius of a lunatic if anything. At the same time, she could not deny the strangeness of the moment. The man's wings seemed alive and flowing, and when his brown eyes had interlocked with hers, there was something inhuman about it. And then there was the whole stories of your past from the bible thing. She couldn't believe that for a second.
    At one point though, she got herself up out of bed and turned on her computer, pulled up google and searched up Metatron. Once she figured out who Metatron was though, she didn't need to research Enoch. She knew it was the man from the bible who had become an angel, Metatron was just a taken name.
    Like hell she was going to believe that immediately, but that would be a reasonable explanation as to why she kept being drawn to Enoch's story from the book of Genesis.
    No Cassandra... you are doing what you used to do as a kid. You hope you are something important, something worthwhile, but in the end you aren't as special as you think you are. Stop it. An angel? If you were an angel wouldn't you be in heaven... or... or... have wings or something?
    Not if you are a fallen angel.
    Cassandra looked around quickly, she thought someone else in the room had just said it, but no one was there. She powered down the computer and went to lay back down in bed. She closed her eyes to see the strange man's face again, and she quickly opened her eyes in response, but she had already seen the eyes again.
    Cassandra sat up in the bed and waved her arms behind her back for a moment then looked in the mirror. She looked at the reflection and let out a small chuckle, leaned forward and whispered to herself, "Everyone is a nutcase... but wouldn't wings be something nice..." Cassandra closed her eyes and layed back in bed, yet again seeing the strange man's face, but this time she didn't open them, maybe it was because she was tired of keeping her eyes open. She sighed to herself and whispered again, "Get out of my head."

12. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    W E A R I N G W R I T I N G M U S I C
    MOOD ※ SICK DAY 7 ※ 4/5 DATE ※ 09/28/2013 LOCATION ※ ROOM

[​IMG]

[/url]
    Hay Sun sat at the edge of her bed, staring at her wall and wishing she could go outside. On her nightstand was an empty bowl and and empty cup that her dad would come to get in a little while. She was sick today, which was crap because it was a Saturday, and no school. It wasn't flu-sick, it was more like vomiting-guts-randomly sick. Her mouth tasted like shit.

At least nothing weird was happening to her today, but maybe that was because whoever the hell was 'watching' her didn't want to interact with a grumpy, sick person. Though why they would want to come to her in the first place and face her 'no shit' attitude was beyond her.

With a sigh, she moved to her desk and slapped her journal onto the surface, and then grabbed her pen.

I continue to have dreams of angels, and it's increasingly annoying because it feels like someone is trying to tell me something -- maybe trying to persuade me. The religious people that I hate the most are the ones who try and force feed me their holy scripts and text and knowledge, and try to "convert" me. I don't like being persuaded. Sophie couldn't even persuade me to believe in such things.

The more I think about this 'God' business, the more it irks me. Jesus Christ created miracles, didn't he? I've never read the bible, so I can't properly contradict the script, but . . . This world is a terrible, wretched place to live in, and if Jesus or God or whoever are able to save these people . . . Could it be that they're not as all-powerful as they're praised to be?

Granted, not all humans deserve mercy or sanctuary; in fact, I could only name two or three that I personally know ( and I know very many people ) that really deserve path to 'Heaven'. Even then . . . Humans are not without fault, not without sin. I suppose they are not completely to blame for that, because either through creationism or evolution, these things develop in ways that makes nothing absolute nor perfect. However, just because there is a seemingly entire barrel of rotten apples, that does not mean that there aren't a few good ones left. Those are the ones that should be saved.

Humankind is not one, when it comes to who is the rotten apples and who are the good ones; they should not be punished as one. Each should be judge for what they've done, not for what they have, for what they might have had to live through. Good people are not always saved, and some die for no reason at all. Why would such a god do that? Perhaps this one is not all-benevolent.

As for the angels . . . There might be others who are having my issues. I recently received an 'ability' of being possessed and told thing, or being come across by this thing that tells me there are things for me to remember. When I see him — it, they — I see wings. Angelically shaped wings. What does this mean? Nothing good, I'm sure.
    Hay Sun sat back in her chair and then tapped her pencil against her desk, then looked at the list of phone numbers pinned to the wall. She still didn't call any of them yet. What the hell was she supposed to say — 'Hi, my name's Hay Sun and I think I'm tied to Heaven somehow, want to meet up somewhere? '. Yeah fucking right, like that was gonna go down well.

She scowled, ❝Guess I'll never know if I don't try.❞ she grumbled, and then snatched her phone from the nightstand, heavily sighing and flipping a coin between Hansen and Renvick. A few seconds later, she was looking at a heads on the coin and dialing the number to what she assumed ( hoped ) would be Cassandra Hansen's cell phone.

God, can't believe I'm doing this,❞ she murmured to herself as the dialing tone began.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[​IMG]
    MAP OOC WEARING
    DAY 7 ⦙ 4/5 DATE Saturday ⦙ September 28, 2013
    LOCATION Mexican Village INTERACTION Dante//Joslyn

[​IMG]
    So, I’m the Angel of Snow eh? No wonder why this sun is such a life-sucker. Also, that explains why I have such an obsession with wings and winged figures. In fact, if you come with me, I can show you yourself.

Hana was rather surprised to see how trusting Salgiel was right off the bat. In her experience, people didn't tend to be so believing so quickly. It was a little shocking. She was taken aback when he got up and put his hat on Joslyn. She hugged the vest to her body. It kept her shoulders from getting any further burned, but it also made her that much hotter. It was too damn warm in Mexico. They needed to find Abaddon and get out of this country.

I’ve drawn plenty of you two these past few months. Maybe, in my drawings you’ll see who else you are looking for. With a turn, he started walking off towards the back of the bar. Xathanael, have you ever felt the faint feel of wings on yourself?
    She cocked a brow as she rose to her feet. What a peculiar thing to ask. Hana smiled, her blue eyes bright in the sunlight. She grabbed Joslyn's hand and dragged her along, falling in step with Salgiel. I have, as have you. It has, however, been many years since the last time I felt the wonderful sensation of wings against skin. She followed him into the bar. It smelled like stale beer and must. It was hotter in the bar than outside. So you have been drawing the both of us? That is quite interesting. I do hope you got my good side. You can call me Hana, by the way. She laughed lightly, but there was a reserve to her tone.

Hana needed to be nice and make him comfortable in order to achieve her goal. The more angels she could gather the better and it had already been one week. They were quickly running out of time. They needed to keep moving, not spending too much time in one area. Could she convince Salgiel to come with them and what of Abaddon? Even if she did manage to speak with him peacefully, he was a fugitive and she already had one passenger without a passport. Things were going to grow difficult rather quickly.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2013
  14. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music
    ---Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013 ---Day: 7 | 4/5 --- Interaction: Hay Sun --- Working: No--- City: New York City --- OOC: - - -
    Cassandra managed to get a couple minutes of sleep before she was interrupted by her phone. It wasn't a song either, it was the default, meaning someone not in her contacts list was calling her. She reached over and picked it up groggily and looked at the number and raised an eyebrow. Being in business she had learned many area codes just in case, and this area code was a familiar one. She only got it one other time, when she received a phone call from a young man in Paris who called in asking for assistance with his grandfather's corpse.
    Who on earth would be calling me from Europe‽
    Cassandra stared at the number only a little bit longer before she answered it and held it up to her ear, "Hello, this is Cassandra Hansen." she moved the phone away from her ear for a second to cough before she put it back up to her ear. She realized afterwards that her voice could have come out in an angered tone, but she didn't mean to. She could only hope the person on the other side of the line wouldn't take it offensively.

15. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    MOOD ※ SICK DAY 7 ※ 4/5 DATE ※ 09/28/2013 LOCATION ※ ROOM

[​IMG]

[/url]
    Hello, this is Cassandra Hansen,

The voice was female, slightly annoyed, and . . . in English. Hay Sun's heart beat up her rib cage while she tried to remain calm. English, she thought to herself with a deep breath, just remember your lessons . . .

Bonjour, my name is Hay Sun,❞ she said with a slightly shaky voice, trying to lessen her accent to the point where the American might understand her, ❝I guess you might be wondering why I have called you, someone all the way from Paris,❞ God, how did she even go about this?

A - Ah . . . Well, I wanted to ask you if y - you've had strange . . . experiences, recently.❞ she said with a little more confidence, ❝With . . . people with wings? Angels . . . maybe?❞ It sounded pretty fucking psychotic, but the conversation had to start somewhere.

16. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music
    ---Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013 ---Day: 7 | 4/5 --- Interaction: Hay Sun --- Working: No--- City: New York City --- OOC: - - -
    Cassandra listened to the girl, Hay Sun (which she thought was a beautiful name) speak. At first it seemed like the conversation could have gone anywhere. Cassandra could tell the girl was trying to cover up her accent although Cassie would have been okay without her covering it up.
    A - Ah . . . Well, I wanted to ask you if y - you've had strange . . . experiences, recently. With . . . people with wings? Angels . . . maybe?
    Cassandra's eyes widened and she felt her body go numb and start to shake slightly. She accidentally dropped her phone, which landed softly on the bed. Cassandra wasn't sure how she was supposed to reply to this person. Why yes actually just yesterday... No I have no idea what you are talking about... but this phone call so far, less then a minute into conversation, only served to make the stranger look less insane.
    Unless maybe it is just me going insane.
    After a bit, Cassie realized she still had a person on the other line. She took a deep breath and brought it back up to her ear and spoke, "That is an interesting question to be asking someone. Why are you asking? H-has something happened to you too?" Cassandra moved the phone away from her mouth as she whispered, "God dammit." she hadn't meant to tell her she had, but she clearly did at the end of that. Cassandra put the phone back to her ear and spoke one of the few words she knew in French, "Je suis désolée..." Cassandra then closed her eyes and thought to herself or was that the wrong way to say sorry... whatever... I hope she understands...

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

[​IMG]
    MOOD ※ EXCITED DAY 7 ※ 4/5 DATE ※ 09/28/2013 LOCATION ※ ROOM

[​IMG]

[/url]
    That is an interesting question to be asking someone.❞ For a hot-headed, quick moment, Hay Sun thought the woman might be patronizing her, in where full-on killing mode would be activated. ❝H - Has something happened to you, too?

She bit down on her lip and considered simply hanging up and pretending the conversation had never happened, but when Hay Sun caught the key word, her bright eyes twinkled. 'Too'. It looked like Cassandra Hansen had been through something — maybe recently? When the woman was apologizing in French, she confused Hay Sun, who then started into a long-winded, slightly excited explanation in quick-paced French, only to realize halfway through that she wasn't being understood.

Right, your an American, I forgot.❞ she said, feeling angry that she just wasted her breath with that. She set the phone down for a moment, and then ran a hand through her hair, taking a deep breath. She needed to have patience.

. . . Americans needed to be multilingual, as well. This wouldn't be as much an issue. It was safe to say many French . . . and other Europeans didn't particularly like Americans. What sloppy, lazy people most all of them were.

It sounds insane, I know. But I've been having these crazy dreams lately, about angels and shit.❞ She didn't even mind the cussing, since it was usually an innate part of her speech, and English cuss words were the among the first of the language she quickly picked up. ❝Past lives and stuff, you know? And this . . . guythingperson with wings keeps appearing to me, and he tells me that there's stuff I need to remember, or whatever.

There was a few long moments of silence.

. . . Is any of this making sense? Ringing a bell?

18. Shadox D. Twilight Town Denizen

Salgiel noticed Hana’s uncomfortable state. Her cheeks were getting redder and sweat dripped down her forehead. She seemed so frail in body, but he was sure that she had the fighting spirit of a jaguar. The woman’s smile and blue eyes shined once again, this time in the sunlight of the desert. It made that smile and those eyes that much beautiful.

His black hair waved through the air as he shook his head. The heat was unbearable here, and hopefully they will be able to leave soon. A smile crossed his lips as Hana answered his question.

“I was sure that you had. In my case though, I can feel them more when you’re near me. Perhaps the bringing of angels together makes their powers greater.”

As they entered the bar, it grew even hotter and muggy. The angel’s steps slowed slightly.

“So you have been drawing the both of us? That is quite interesting. I do hope you got my good side. You can call me Hana, by the way.” She continued by laughing slightly, but it was off.

“All of it is your good side, Hana. As is with your friend too.” He could feel his darker side coming on, which was clear in his tone of voice. That laugh had put him off. “Fog will be happy to meet you two. He is currently holding all of my art supplies so we will get them from him.”

They exited the bar through the back door and warm wind blew at them. Just a few yards away was the stable that Fog was in, along with two other horses that were both brown.

With a wave of the hand, the white horse ran at full speed and jumped over the fence, landing gracefully in front of the group.

“You remember them, don’t you boy?”

Fog walked up to Dante and stood perpendicular to them.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

It during his walk that he decided what he wanted to do. Since his goal was to get a look around Mexico, why not start with some villages on the outskirt. Though he didn't know what bus would take him there or to a lesser extent how close to his destination it would go. Still as the first bus came, he got on and hoped for the best.

The bus ride itself wasn't too bad, the road had a few bumps here and there but aside from that it was pretty average. Though what did take some getting used to was the temperature. He didn't notice it as much while he was outside, but inside the metal bus the heat was definitely for noticeable. Luck was on his side however as he soon came to his stop.

Getting off the bus, he felt somewhat better about the temperature. Right now he wouldn't worry about it too much as to the village he'd gotten to. It was a good ways out from the city and at the moment a good place to start taking in the sights. He took in a quick breath before venturing in the village, all he would need to do was not to signal to the locals that he was an tourist, more than that might already be. It he could do that then this might just go peacefully.

20. cstar stay away from my waifu

[​IMG]
    Wearing --- Music
    ---Date: Saturday, September 28, 2013 ---Day: 7 | 5/5 --- Interaction: Hay Sun --- Working: No--- City: New York City --- OOC: - - -
    Cassandra listened to the speech in French and started blankly at the wall in her room and layed back down on the bed as she tried to catch as many words as she could. At that moment she regretted dropping out of her high school French class. Finally Hay-Sun caught on to it and she listened to her speak,
    Right, your an American, I forgot.
    That comment bugged her a little bit based on the way she said American, why was her being American a problem here? She was certain there were other countries where people didn't know how to speak English.
    It sounds insane, I know. But I've been having these crazy dreams lately, about angels and shit. Past lives and stuff, you know? And this . . . guythingperson with wings keeps appearing to me, and he tells me that there's stuff I need to remember, or whatever. . . Is any of this making sense? Ringing a bell?
    She thought about the dream part, she really hadn't had any other than repetitions of the event from yesterday, with some subtle differences each time, but isn't that the way a memory works anyway? Then she heard the mention of a guy... was it the same guy? She decided to talk at first as though it was, but wouldn't say I saw the same guy.
    "Actually, just yesterday a guy with wings came up to me. I am going to be honest I still think he is crazy... I am convinced it didn't actually happen and maybe I was just overtired." Cassandra was silent for a moment before she continued, "So... yes, it is ringing a bell... but the man didn't seem very angelic to me... other than the wings..." Cassandra had nothing else to really say without droning out emotions to the girl on the other side of the line, and she had a feeling the girl didn't want to hear it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.