Zaibatsu ready to serve!

Discussion in 'Introductions & Departures' started by Zaibatsu, Sep 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaibatsu Moogle Assistant

Hello everyone here at KH-Vids I'm Zaibatsu a huge fan of Kingdom Hearts and a M.U.G.E.N. creator too. anyway let me tell you a little story. I was one of Ultraboard101's staff for the Kingdom Hearts M.U.G.E.N. project game we were working on. Well shortly after awhile Ultraboard101 closed all us outta the project and he quit cold turkey (unknown reasons). Leaving Kanbei,I, and Laharl to take over the project.

2. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

Hey, Welcome to the site!
    I'm sure you'll enjoy it here.
    I've just posted on Kanbai's thread, Are you both going to continue with M.U.G.E.N?

3. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Welcome, and good luck with the project. I was excited for it when I first heard of it, but was confused as to why there were no updates for so long. Glad to hear it's still alive though.

4. Zaibatsu Moogle Assistant

Yes we are going to fix up the project where ultraboard101 messed up at. To be honest Ultraboard101 had alot of issues with his characters (He ignored feedback) so it's up to us to fix what he screwed up at. I wanted to continue the KH project because I was one of the spriters/coder of that project I was originally working Goofy (Which I still am btw.) I think this is all I can tell you. but thing where do you post updates about fangames on this forum?
    Yeah Ultraboard101 was to blame for that because he got bored and quit without saying squat about updates or any information for that matter. I hope you guys still have hope for us. Sorry for the lack of updates.

5. Xenao Traverse Town Homebody

Sounds really good !

If you're nice about it im sure an admin would be more than happy to ad a subforum ;)

I would vote it in !

6. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

7. Zaibatsu Moogle Assistant

I'd probably talk to the moderator about that when the project is in near demo state. Right now we have nearly bare bones to go with. But don't worry we working at fast as we can.[DOUBLEPOST=1379802822][/DOUBLEPOST]
    That's Ultraboard101's project, But I'm sorry our project is going be way different than his project trust me we know what we are doing.

8. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Welcome to KH-Vids! You can ask any one of us for help if you need any, and please look around the FAQs or ask any staff member if you have any questions. See you around the forums!

Good luck with the project! I've always wondered why there are no updates about it....

9. What? 『 music is freedom 』

You could say that the zaibatsu of yours seemed to split apart. A touching and riveting tale of Japanese rebuilding in a post-World War II society. I am on the edge of my seat, because my interest reaches the levels of ... mugen.

It is a pleasure to have you among our rank and file, my good Japanese corporation! You can find all of the MUGEN-related things in some of the coding and video sections, I believe. You can also find the corporate human rights abuses -- all human rights abuses actually -- in the Spam Zone.

10. Zaibatsu Moogle Assistant

Thanks
    Thank you for the information Tenzin. To everyone here if you are wondering about the KH Mugen Project look at my profile status I will post updates about what I am doing on it.

11. Karuta Reborn

Hey there!
    Welcome to KH-Vids.
    As I said to Kanbei, I'm interested in seeing how this project turns out.

12. Zaibatsu Moogle Assistant

Well I am the spriter of the project so I can guarantee you that there will be custom sprites done by me and I hope the project comes out well.

13. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

welcome new comer, make sure you make a lot of friends and follow the rules(now follow me)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.