Ultraboard101's Kingdom Hearts Mugen Project 2012

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by ultraboard101, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

Just a suggestion, but i personally would love to play as Master Eraqus. More specifically armored Eraqus. Perhaps one of his supers would be not an attack itself but changing into his armor temporarily and boosting all his stats? This could also be done with TVA or Xehanort.

2. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

You sure can download them now. Just visit my buddys site, i host all of my characters there. The link is under my signature : )

Ah while this sounds like a great idea, the codes to do transformations are VERY complicated. Ill be honest, i get the main idea and concept of it, but i don't think i can execute it properly. It requires ALOT of work, you pretty much have to code 2 characters into one, and accounting for both parts of the character being in different situations, and what the outcome will be, and of corse having an animation for both. the armor boost you are talking about isn't as complex to do, but ive still never messed with the code (which i probably should). But a full on transformation is way above what i can do at the moment, again i know know the basic's/concepts. And as for Master Eraquas, he is highly lacking sprites. Like i said my original plan is to have Sora, Riku, Micky, Cloud, and all of Org 13 in the first release (with some boss characters) And then add on new additional characters after that. I like your idea, i think its cool to, but at the moment it just cant be done. Maby in the future. Thanks for the interest though, i appreciate it.

3. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

I really do love this project, Mugen is the same program used to create Super Smash Flash I & II, so I can say it will turn out well.
    Maybe you should add in Final Roxas (as I like to call him.) as a secret character or as Roxas' Final Smash. Overall, I can't wait at all! Great job man! Keep going with it!

4. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Thanks alot man! But, its not the same thing used to make super smash flash. Super smash flash is a web based game, this is a .exe, there much different. All the same, thanks : )

5. Cloud.Strife. Traverse Town Homebody

Oh I see, but keep in mindabout my Roxas idea ;)

6. Luigi12 Moogle Assistant

3 Questions:
    1.are zack and tidus going to be included in updates of the game?
    2.if your making a roxas what type of roxas is it going to be,one with a single keyblade or double,or are you going to just make both of them as in one character?
    3.how many org 13 members do you have left to make?
    and can't wait for the release of marluxia and the first release of the game.

7. Luigi12 Moogle Assistant

is marluxia really close to being done?

8. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey sorry for the delay with Marluxia guys, Been busy as all hell lately. Im going to finish him up hopefully tomorrow for all of you. And luigi12, to awnser your above questions -

1 - Zack MAY be included in the first release, but im not positive on this yet. He will be added at some point or another.
    2 - Im currently looking for the best sheet to use for roxas. Id like most make a duel wield Org 13 cloak, but might have to settle for regular duel wield roxas.
    3 - So far the Org members left are - Marluxia (90% done) Saix, Luxord, Xigbar, Xaldin, Demyx.

9. Luigi12 Moogle Assistant

ok so if you do finish him tomorrow,you might release him later on that day,or on saturday.
    and what about tidus will he be included as a update as well.
    p.s thank you for answering my questions.

10. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Hey guys, just want to let all of you know marluxia's attacks have all been finished. Now i just need to polish him with effects and sounds, and some AI. Really close to being done.

And as for titus, its possible but i have other characters from final fantasy id like to get in before him.

11. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Does that even include FF characters who never made a KH appearance? Also, ever considered adding TWEWY characters?

12. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yes i do have plans to add characters who where never in KH from FF. One character i DEFIANTLY want to be in the game is Vincent Valentine. And as for TWEWY, i was going to have a friend make a Neku to make as DLC for the release of Dream Drop Distance, But this was considering the game would be done by then. I still have more to do. But i do want to add some of them down the line.

13. Luigi12 Moogle Assistant

are you going to make the rest of the org members after marulxia?

14. ultraboard101 Merlin's Housekeeper

Yep, i have Saix, Demyx, Xigbar, Xaldin, and Roxas left. Then i need to make some Final Fantasy characters and it will be ready for release of version 1 of the full game.

EDIT - Forgot about Luxlord : P

15. jafar custom title

are you going to be doing characters like sora and roxas?

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

After playing Dream Drop Distance, I would LOVE for you to include Young Xehanort. Would you consider it?

17. jafar custom title

Is this still being worked on even...?

18. Llave Superless Moderator

Your guess is as good as mine.

19. jafar custom title

dude, i posted that 2 months ago... this is sad.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

It's quite a shame that this hasn't had any news in a while. I was really looking forward to it.