your death...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sinister, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arch Mana Knight

I don't know why...but I feel like I'll die of a heartattack/stroke...I'm just being realistic. I don't exactly eat healthy(I'm not stuffing myself with the greasiest foods but still...even though I'm thin it could change). I'm hispanic raising my chances of a heartattack...so yeah. I'm ****ed, but aren't we all? Face it, we'll die some stupid death and only a few people will remember us. 10 years later people will barely remember your name(if you're lucky). I can only hope I don't die stupidly...car crash or drunk driver(hopefully I won't be the drunk driver) or a stupid mistake or even the whole "I choked on a sandwitch" thing. Although I kind of hope I don't live to be too old because it might be depressing. Oh well, only time will tell. Right?

2. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My grandma died of cancer, my grandpa died of suicide i want to die of disease or an accident

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

XD

I want to die to know what it feels like, thats true, I have **** in my life, could ruin my whole life and all but i'm gonna die one day, the pain will go then, but till then i'm livin my life. ^^

And anyone woh wants to die, just remember, you can't come back after you've done it, life's not a video games where you have infinite number of live, so chill and don't worry, you'll have your day.

4. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

I'd prefer to die protecting someone that way i know i did one last good thing before i go.I've pretty much embraced the fact of death and don't care about it.

5. †L_Zero_Percent† Merlin's Housekeeper

Hmm...I would say I will blow up Area 51 (But I really doubt it. ) Then IF I get taken my aliens, I would like my memory erased then the aliens kick the crap outta me. Yes. I know. Weird idea. xD

6. sinister King's Apprentice

hm... disintgrated by a group of aliens...
    it's not a bad idea. we can call crypto from ''destroy all humans to do the job

7. Cherry Berry Chaser

I guess the most probable death is for my liver to malfunction, or ya know, be careless at the road and not be careful this time...

Either that, or I'm going to die protecting someone I really care about... Or I'll die of old age.

8. vampires are our friends Merlin's Housekeeper

dying

i actually think that one of the worst ways to die is to die in your sleep
    i want to be able to say goodbye to my loved ones
    but this is an unlikely thing
    because you could only do this if you know when and how you are going to die
    like if you have cancer or some other disease
    i guess even suicide
    but that is NO way to go

it is my sick dream to somehow die a hero
    to die saving someone else

9. wampire Moogle Assistant

Die slowly...

I want to die slowly and painful, that´s the only way my suffering will end...

[​IMG]

10. sinister King's Apprentice

shut up!!!
    you!!! of all people!! do not say that!!!
    i will stand for my crimes and suffer but you have nothing to suffer for.
    please...listen to yourself...you have brothers who need your care, a family to part with, you will et married and so on!! you have a life!

11. Repliku Chaser

I'm going to go ahead and close this since some people seem to be rather taking the point of the thread to other levels that are making others quite upset. Maybe at a later time the subject can come up again but even the creator of the thread is getting disturbed and it just seems to be better that it is closed for now so it doesn't just turn into a 'I should suffer when I die' thread. That wasn't the point of the creation of the thread. Any questions pertaining to this, feel free to PM me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.