Would you say this is unfair.

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by AlexleHoshi, Aug 4, 2007.

1. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Right now? Yes I have a lot more friends, and I'm doing what I wanna do at college, Art.

But for the way I am now, I am more withdrewn, but doesn't mean I can't act hyper and random like I use to.

2. Nailpolish <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

i think its unfair that she was bullied for 7 years. I think that was stupid of people, mostly idiots who listen to peers and think that they are right. no one deserves to be bullied that long, for something she said in grade 6/7. its stupid. it was a slip of the tongue thing right?

3. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Damn bullies, always travel in packs, like wolves. They all try to take a good hit to your body or mind. And when you think you can take one of them on the others arrive moments later.

At my school every time theres a fight, no-one stops them, they chant fight, its like watching vultures over a dead animals carcass ready to feast on the remains. To me its not the fact that the person hits you or calls you names, its the fact they take pleasure out of it, the pleasure of pain and control.

To anniexo_lexa, you are probably doing better of then most of the ones who bullied you, also though you may hate these bullies, they have probably helped in life in many ways then you or them know, if you like your life at themoment, then you have to be grateful for them, even I hate to say it, I thank the people who bullied me, they helped me become so much better than I was.

Sorry I have been so long, I just feel very pasionate in this subject.

4. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Don't be sorry, if you have a lot to say on this subject then say it.

Also Thanks to everyone on there views on this.

5. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Well at least you read it, it was mainly for you anyway.

Would you mind telling me what you were bullied for?
    Its ok if you wouldn't want to talk about it.

On topic:
    I know this may sound obvious, but anyone who is getting bullied, don't look like a target. Meaning if you don't cower, show you are onfident and don't walk around looking at the ground. People won't pick on you as much. It might not work straight away but it willhelp after time.

6. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

For the way I looked and acted mainly.

7. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

When you mean act, do you mean trying to start a fight or acting happy?

8. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

Acting happy, I was wild when I was a kid.

9. Daenerys Targaryen ok

um..they should be both punished! but the black girl more!

10. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

..I'd like to see a reason before I scream ''Racism'' :P..but seriously..

I'd say no,that wittle girl did not deserve the punishment..the bullies on the other hand do.

11. Arch Mana Knight

That is unfair...I've been bullied even longer...from about kinder to 8th grade...there is always an excuse for nearly everything (killing for example). Making a racist insult about black people doesn't really mean that you yourself are racist (can't word that better sorry). Besides making racist jokes are unusually not good insults anyways...(although if it is bad enough it would hurt your feelings). I don't think she should have been punished for making a racist comment. 7 years with nobody defending you from bullies is a long time. At least that girl wasn't one of those people who go on a killing spree.

12. Dredica SNES was the best.

Agreed. Also, things come out some times, and it's hard to control it when in a bad mood.

13. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

It was unfair that she has been bullied for seven years and no one did anything about it and the girl provoked her so she shouldn't have to apologize to the black girl for saying whatever she said.

14. kowae7 Traverse Town Homebody

It would suck horribly to be that girl.

What about not being prejudice to someone because of their skin color.

I bet she retaliated in that way because she thought it would work.

It must of been tough for her. I've been bullied for a long time because I'm asian since I've started school. I agree she could of been like the guy from Virginia Tech or the guys who did Columbine.

No matter what anyone says don't let it get you down. Their comments mean nothing. They try to put you down so they can feel better about themselves.

15. Chevalier Crystal Princess

ok, this seems really good, it seems ,all of us, have our couple of stories to share

btw

Anniexo, she bothered you because of how you were?

isnt that something similar to racism?

yes it is , the other girl did the same thing she bullied you because of being who you were, isnt that what discrimination is?

it was good that you were sorry, but that other girl...........

shadowjak:im sure you must be strong, but , we are all different, ill say one thing , im sure not as strong as you ,but i manage,because i can forgive them for their actions, i was insulted terribly, really terribly ,

but a voice guided me back..........my voice, and i coulnt have found it without , key people that helped me ,my friends ,never left me once ,it was thanks to them i overcame my problems, i was a very miserable person ,but when i found my voice,every other problem died ,and my real personality came back to me ,the one i had forgotten existed........

repliku: Lethal justice?????, that sounds scary............like an old action movie lol

shadowjak:you may be strong, but you dont seem very compasive, i think you prefer saying:"suck it up" ,than "it will all get better", yeah i know,youre strong , but not everyone is that strong ,we gotta see how people will react to certain things,
    one person may work better under pressure ,but others just melt under it..............

16. len Gummi Ship Junkie

poor girl
    I'd say that its really unfair
    she was bullied for 7 long years and she got punished for that one silly thing that she apologized for

17. Dreadnought Twilight Town Denizen

Unfair...... She should have beat up the black girl...

18. ♥AL90♥ Hollow Bastion Committee

Why is it about where I live? Where do you live?
    bulling is not right no matter who does it. So yes that's not fair

19. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Although what the girl said is wrong, there is no way under the definition of "fair" that a girl can be bullied for SEVEN years, with no support from the school.

20. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

I would say it's unfair because teh black girl was teasing and bullying her.