Worst Movie you ever watched

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by reptar, Mar 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HOSPITAL STAT! i knock tits

Another Gay Movie was just...well ghey for lack of any other better words.

Hiroshima mon Amour was just flatout godawful. The shots and all were lovely, but the story itself..../:

2. len Gummi Ship Junkie

oh yeah those stupet barbie movies my little sister watches them all the time

once i had to go to the theater with her to watch a barbie movie (cause she can't go alone :3 )

oh a HSM heater yaay *high fives*

i don't like titanic that much either

3. Ashwa <3 Hollow Bastion Committee

Oh theres a few...

-Cabin Fever
    -Shutter
    -One Missed Call
    -Prom Night

4. Misty gimme kiss

I've got another... Into the Wild. Soooo boring, and how about we actually go in some kind of order that makes sense!?

The only reason I watched it was for an actor, so I guess I had a bad movie coming, but still.

And what the hell? The dude went INTO THE WILD to escape all the crap, including movies, NOT TO HAVE ONE MADE ABOUT HIM.

5. Flamedancer Twilight Town Denizen

Epic Movie (Just...no...)

The Rookie (So booooriing!!!)

Herbie: Fully Loaded (Why, Justin? WHY??)

I only like HSM because of how bad it is. When I wasn't cringing, I was laughing hysterically.

Annnd...that's it...I'll probably think of more later.

6. reptar REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I never watched it cause it seemed like a rip off of Madagascar, basically all the same animals with no koala
    and it came out like after Madagascar came out

7. kitty_mckechnie I want to hug you like big fuzzy Siberian bear!

That's why i never watched it. It seemed like a poor replica of Madagascar, n' the koala did my nut in. Blah. Even if it was sellin' of £1 i wouldn't buy it.

8. Arch Mana Knight

Yeah...I wonder why more people don't notice that? I mean it wasn't nearly as good as Madagascar...oh well...I think Meet the Spartans was a pretty bad movie(not the worst comedy ever but I didn't like it that much). Epic movie...it was ok but just too stupid for my taste...I wonder why I can't think of any other bad movies?...that's weird because I know I hate some movies a lot but I can't remember which ones...

9. krayzie Lionhart

Benchwarmers
    it only had like 3 funny parts
    the rest was BORING!!!

10. Xendran Banned

Be Kind Rewind made me want to destroy things. I want my 2 hours of life back.

11. Nexit@h XIV King's Apprentice

GOD!! Don't even remember me of it!!!
    The worst movie I've ever, EVER seen is "The Good Shepherd" xD
    You see the trailler and then you go all: "Oh! It looks like a good movie!! Let's go to the cinema and watch it!" And your friend goes all: "Yeah!!! Let's watch it!" And then you spend the money on the tickets and on popcorn and whatev and then when the moive starts you go all: "Zzzzzzzzzz...*snores*...Zzzzzzz...." then when the movie is over you are all like: "Maaaaan that was boring..."

Seriously guys...it's most boring movie one Earth...and I don't want to offend anyone who liked this movie...It's just my opinion...

12. fireflame Destiny Islands Resident

straight up

It's a Wonderful Life
    Mary Poppins
    The Sound of Music
    Mr Magorium's Wonder Imporium

Yall might hate me for hating the classics but I can't stand them!!

13. Day~Dream Kingdom Keeper

The WORST movies I EVER saw was StarWars I hate that movie with the intensity of a 1000 suns, and Indiana Jones I hate that movie with intensity of 1001 suns. They had to call an angel to bring me back to life because the movies' horribleness killed me. *sobs* I NEVER want to see them again *cries*

14. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Was it the original saga or the crap Lucas pulled out of the air recently?

Aaanyway.

Cloverfield, because it made me throw up.
    Several times.

Baby Mama - My friends DRAGGED me into that theater; I was trying to flee to Iron Man.

Mulan II - NEVER make a sequel to a classic, Disney, thanks.

And last, least, and the absolutely most scarring of all...

The Miracle of Life.

I. HATE. BABIES.
    Don't be like, "OMGZ YOU SUCK BABIES ARE SO CUTE!!!1!", because you probably didn't have to see one born. GRAPHICALLY.
    And then at the class's insistance WATCHING IT IN FREAKIN' REVERSE.
    Ugh. *shudders*

15. Heartless Angel Destiny Islands Resident

I have to say, I don't watch movies much. 0.o And most of the ones I do are animated/anime...

'The Lost Stallions'. It was in a bargain bin at Wal-Mart. And with good reason. Hey, it was back LONG ago when I was a little girl and loved horses and what-not (I obviously hadn't discovered the wonder of all I the stuff like now). I didn't know any better! But the way that girl said 'quickly, over here!'... LAME. My mother and I made fun of that for a long time.
    'Napoleon Dynamite' wasn't great. People said it was awesome, but it was boring and cheesy to me... =/
    HSM. Never seen them, never want to. Just the song clips on YouTube make my eyes and ears BURN... It fills me with this terrible rage when I hear of it. -.-
    Might add more later if I can think of some...

People might hate me for saying this, but I rather enjoyed Eragon... I read the book exactly 2 years before the movie was released, but I still enjoyed it. Didn't like how they cut a bit too much from the books, but I didn't want to be there all night like a LoTR movie...

16. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

:silence: You don't deserve Kingdom Hearts. Same goes for whoever said Shoot'em Up. (Jk) Sure it's almost completely lacking in plot and it's action scenes are so ridiculous that they make what happens in the Devil May Cry 3 Cutscenes well thought out and realistic, but y'know what... IT'S FUN!

Seriosuly, when did everyone turn into Film Critics and complain about every little thing in movies instead of just sitting back and enjoying them for what they are. Like with the new Indiana Jones movie, I thought it was fantastic and then I discover people saying it was rubbish because of things like Shia Labeouf swinging through the jungle with monkeys or because the plot wasn't realistic.

IT'S A FREAKIN' INDIANA JONES MOVIE! YOU DON'T WATCH IT FOR REALISM! YOU WATCH IT BECAUSE IT'S FUN!

Transformers - 'Oh, I don't like it because Optimus Prime has flames. Yeah, because his colour scheme has such an effect on his overall character. I don't like it because 'Jazz' is portrayed as a 'Black' Transformer. NEWSFLASH GENIUS! He was a 'Black' Transformer in the original cartoon series as well

And yet it's probably the same people who complain about these sort of things that make trash like HSM and Meet The Spartans so damn popular.

Anyway, as for worst movie, I'll throw out the remake of 'The Wicker Man' starring Nicholas Cage. I swear throughout that entire film all I kept hoping for was that Old Nicky would flip out, scream 'I'M CASTOR TROY! and kill everyone on that damn island.

17. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Well..as soon as you can provide reason why then I'll take your statements with all seriousness.

18. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

You, sir, are hilarious. xDD

And about Optimus's flames: That was one of Optimus's designs at time. I think it was G2. I didn't like that line, though, but still, the fact that they got Peter Cullen and Frank Welkner back as Optimus and Megatron made the movie amazing.

And yes guys, Jazz was black. And I quote from the original movie:
    "Jazz to Moon Base Two! Jazz to Moon Base Two! We're about to send out the shuttle. Any Decepticon shenanigans in your area?"

I never saw HSM, but from the commercials and whatnot, I stayed away from it.
    But I digress. People are rabid about everything now, movies included.

19. The Enigmatic Superior Traverse Town Homebody

Actually, they never got Frank Welker back for the Movie, only Peter Cullen. Frank Welker voiced Megatron for the game based upon the movie. The actual Movie Megatron was voiced (Surprisingly enough) by none other than 'Agent Smith' Hugo Weaving.

[​IMG]

20. Hayabusa Venomous

High School Musical was the single most painful hour I've ever experienced in my young life...and my brother played it on our big TV...

8 DAMN TIMES...OUR SCHOOL EVEN FORCED US TO WATCH IT...I WANT TO PERSONALLY STAB THE BLEEDING THING IN ITS HEARTLESS CORE...

And to make that worse, all of the girls I know love it, and its everywhere I go...Disney, what the hell were you thinking when you made Disney Channel the way it is!?

Oh, and Battlefield: Earth, Bloodrayne, and Epic Movie were awful too...for some reason, I can't think of many bad movies at the moment...maybe cause I'm watching Indiana Jones :rockdover:

Oh, one more. The old Bridge to Terabithia...my friends and I laughed the whole time, and for good reason (the line at 0:59 alone has been engraved into our memories):

Some remakes are better than the originals

I kinda want to watch it again, just to laugh at the horrible acting XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.