Will Any Other Characters Appear in Kingdom Hearts?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Neku_Sakuraba, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

Will a blue slime appear instead of heartless?! Probably not, but we'll see.

2. Railos Hollow Bastion Committee

I'm pretty sure that there won't be any blue slimes, but I'm sure more characters will appear. It'd be nice to see some more characters from square enix aside from final fantasy ones.

3. jafar custom title

It's pretty much guaranteed that we'll have new characters in Kingdom Hearts. Every game so far has introduced new characters, and considering there are Disney movies they haven't visited yet in the series, there's probably a lot more we can expect.

4. kingdomheartsgeek Traverse Town Homebody

i dont think so but you never know ;)

5. Llave Superless Moderator

You mean original characters or beast-like enemies? I am uncertain about the latter, but then again Nomura is one creative asian so we shall see in due time. But regardless, new original characters of the series will most undoubtably appear in the future. Has been done many of times.

6. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

Oops, I meant Square Enix characters, lol. But this still counts as a good topic.

Square Enix = no, Original = yes, Disney = YESYESYESYES

7. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

I could be wrong, but I think I heard somewhere that a new original character would be introduced in the PC browser game? :s And ever since Neku was revealed as a character in 3D, some people have been lobbying hard for Chrono Trigger to be represented in the series (not to mention praying for Nomura to stop being so zetta slow and add in Sho Minamoto). So yeah, definitely new characters in KHIII, in my opinion.

8. Hiro ✩ Guardian

Chrono Trigger in KHIII would be awesome in my opinion. And a different secret boss aside from Sephiroth. Hell, I'd prefer Gilgamesh.

9. Arch Mana Knight

He seems to prefer characters he designed. So Chrono is probably out of the question. The Mana series would fit in better anyways. It's a spinoff of Final Fantasy and has been more popular than Chrono Trigger/Chross since it did get sequels and spinoffs of its own. ...But even then, that's still extremely unlikely. Mana series and Chrono series seem to be dead for now.

If Type-0 gets localized, we'd be more likely to see characters from that since Nomura designed all the main characters and has shown plenty of love for them(Machina and Rem especially).

Still, we're probably most likely going to see Lightning enter since Square's been forcing her down our throats for some time now. >>

10. Neku_Sakuraba Gummi Ship Junkie

It'll be interesting to see how Lightning will react to Disney worlds. In fact, I think she should be in a serious world instead of one like Disney Rumble Racing or something like that from Birth by Sleep.