Which version of Xehanort do you like best?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Krowley, Mar 21, 2012.

?

Which version of Xehanort do you like best?

1. Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

8 vote(s)
    12.7%
  2. Master Xehanort

14 vote(s)
    22.2%
  3. No Heart

3 vote(s)
    4.8%
  4. Terranort

6 vote(s)
    9.5%
  5. Xemnas

20 vote(s)
    31.7%
  6. Young Xehanort

12 vote(s)
    19.0%
  1. Krowley Moderator

2. Glen Returned from the dead

Ansem. He was Xehanort before it was cool. He started it off too, so originality helps there too.

3. Kyubi the Keyblade Master Twilight Town Denizen

Old man Master Xehanort is my favorite of the bunch. He's the most complex one, having been scheming for years and willing to give up everything to find out what happened after the Keyblade War.

I'm interested to see how Young Xehanort fits in with the events of KH3D.

4. Noteworthy Merlin's Housekeeper

Pretty funny how no one voted for Xemnas so far xD
    But yeah my vote goes to Master Xehanort

5. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Could be because of the unfortunate anagram of that particular name.

I voted Ansem, SoD because of the shock I got when I reached the end of the game. "Ansem is evil?! What?!" You knew Xemnas was evil from the start, and because of the BBS trailers, you knew MX was too, even before you played the game. For all of KHI, Ansem was painted as a good guy, the wise sage whose report would help Sora to understand the Heartless better. Finding out he was the enemy was a twist I hadn't expected, but rather enjoyed.

6. Arch Mana Knight

Why isn't Mysterious Figure here? There's no reason to pretend that he isn't some form of Xehanort. Pretty much everything points at to it.

In 3D Young Xehanort seems to transform into the Mysterious Figure in the battle against Riku as soon as his HP reaches zero. If that isn't enough to say that he's Xehanort than just look at his weapons. They're similar to Xemnas's in the same way that Lea, Isa, Dilan, etc.'s weapons/items are similar to their Nobody weapons. Everyone's followed the same pattern and following this, there's no reason to believe that Mysterious Figure isn't Xehanort in some form. Unless Nomura decides to wreck everything and troll the fanbase.

Anyways, voted for Young Xehanort. After seeing him in battle, he's by far the most badass of the bunch...followed by No Heart then Xemnas.

7. Krowley Moderator

Since I wasn't sure at the time of making it, I left MF out.
    Since the Release of 3D, Young Xehanort has been confirmed to be the Mysterious Figure.

8. Twilight Sparkle Merlin's Housekeeper

Probably Xemnas, he's pretty cool, and he was a badass boss too.

9. shadusnox Merlin's Housekeeper

Xemnas, mainly because he was the first one I fought as I played KH2 first
    But you have to love the way he can be so evil without any anger or sadness driving it
    most villains are evil because their angry at the hero, or feel lonely, weak, trapped or something or even just mindless monster evil or curious to see something must achieve at any cost evil

Xemnas is just evil for the evil, there aren't a lot of villains like that

10. nickoboyzx Gummi Ship Junkie

i vote for xemnas

i don't know why
    but he kinda cool

11. Menos Grande Kingdom Keeper

As Terranort he is both crazy, and powerfull... I would think that it's his strongest form, still posses a Keyblade and yet he is young (and it seams as it has Terra's power + Xehanort)

12. Vagineer Hollow Bastion Committee

Xemnas. Since he's (currently) the strongest version of Xehanort. And the only one who merged with (an artificial) Kingdom Hearts.

13. Airi Ban King's Apprentice

Young Master Xehanort. He has time travel and looks hot.

14. xXHumanoidLoverXx Destiny Islands Resident

15. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Xemnas because I feel he's arguably the most complex of the bunch. He lacks emotion but desires to regain his heart so even though he's an enemy in KHII you can almost feel bad for him at times. Also, a lot of his actions are latter shown to be driven by his memories of being Apprentice Xehanort and possibly even Terra, so he searches from Aqua and Ven even as Xemnas. Xemnas isn't just some bad guy bent on finding the ultimate door to darkness that is kingdom hearts and I feel like him gathering the Organization which could be used as the 13 pieces of darkness was more of a subconscious thing. He's a lost man with fragments of memories trying to regain everything he lost and find his two best friends.

16. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

I used to love Ansem SoD... but then Richard Epcar happened. Now I can't even look at the guy without mocking how bad his voice acting sounds.
    So I would have to go with Master Xehanort (both Young and Old, because well, they're the essentially the same exact person, with the only difference being the age). Xemnas comes at a VERY close second.

17. Inu-kyubi Merlin's Housekeeper

Master Xehanort, I just love to hate this guy. Xemnas comes second

18. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

I say Xemnas. I absolutely love his deep voice and his fighting style. The guys a badass!

19. 61 No. B

Oh that's tough. All I know is that it's not Ansem or Master Xehanort. It's a tie between Xemnas and Young Xehanort. If I had to pick it would probably be Young Xehanort.

20. RifleRiku Traverse Town Homebody

Xemnas without a doubt. To me he's just awesome. I loved his scenes in KH2 the most.