Where can I ask about fan dubbing on this forum??

Discussion in 'Feedback & Assistance' started by Blayz Mods, Apr 6, 2022.

1. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

The title basically says it, but yeah.

2. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

depends on what you want to ask, i guess?

if you wanna join one, you'd go here to see if there are any active casting calls (currently the last post was in 2016, so while unlikely, you can ask the poster(s) if any are still open) or if you wanna join the old kh one, you can maybe DM Mike, if he's still around, and see if he's accepting applications. (for the record, the last time they uploaded a fandub was around 3 years ago.)

if you wanna make one, you'd still go here, but make your own thread instead. should probably check the template to see what you need.

if you wanna share one you've already made, the video portal is still broken, so your best bet is making a thread here and sharing that way.

if you just want advice or something, i would suggest starting a help thread here.

this all comes with the caveat that you might not get a response, but such is the way of life (that said i'd audition if i think i can)

3. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

What if I wanna request a dub?

4. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

you could throw an interest check into the spam zone? not sure what you're looking for here

can you elaborate on what it is you're wanting/needing that it's a request and not an invitation?

5. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

My humblest apologies for the immensely late response, I'm looking for someone to do a dub of Xion's voice saying Roxas's lines during the cutscene fight with sora but change a few of the lines to fit Xion. And yes it's a request, not an invitation.

6. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

making a casting thread using this should still work

just include a calmer line and a louder line, and what kind of files you want. if this is for a mod, and/or there are audio length limits, maybe include that too in the description, idk.

7. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz

Where should I make a casting thread, spam zone or whatever the name is, or a different section?

8. Zelda NORT-h american eclipse

there's a project casting section

9. Blayz Mods Set The World A Blayz