What's Your Favorite Movie And Why?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Demyx123, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Haseo Knight of Light

Mine is One Piece Movie 8. It show the awesomeness of Funimation compared to 4Kids.

2. Aura Goddess

Kung Pow:Funny movie.
    Transformers(07):Nice movie.Has action and humor.
    Pirates of the Caribbean 1,2,3:Very funny movies.
    And some of the Disney movies:Too many to list.But I loved a lot of the Disney movies.

3. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I can quote pretty much all of Monty Python and the Holy Grail.
    "I'LL BITE YOUR LEGS OFF!"

"She has big...tracts of land!"

"What, behind the rabbit?"
    "It is the rabbit!"

"Sir Boris, go chop it's head off. *after Killer Rabit attacks* JESUS CHRIST!"

One of the best comedies EVER. I always liked British humor, even in Shawn of the Dead. xDD
    This has nothing to do with movies, but...

CSI FAN! *tackles* 8D

4. Cherry Pie Pwns Gummi Ship Junkie

Norbit was my favorite comedy. My favorite musical was Hairspray (which is sorta weird cuz I live in Baltimore. lol). My fav horror movie was Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning. (Sad that the two hot men died though.)

5. Misty gimme kiss

You guys haven't said many good ones. ;-;

I have three ties for first place, because I love them all way too much to rate them.

I. Wristcutters: A Love Story, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Juno
    II. The Breakfast Club
    III. Clueless
    IV. Adventures in Babysitting
    V. Bring It On
    VI. Sky High

I know. I'm asking for a beating with the last one.

6. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

I liked Sky High too. D:

I haven't seen it since it came out though. >_>;;

Main reason why I suck at these threads is because I can't remember half of what I've seen. *facedesk*

7. Sanda Kingdom Keeper

+[Off topic time]
    OH YEAH, that's right you are too!!
    I must chat it up with you sometime, we can share our GEEKLOVEEE<33
    So if I randomly contact you...you'll know why (:
    /creepy stalker time.

On topic:
    I like Eternal Sunshine on a Spotless Mind too~

8. EvilMan_89 Code Master

"The Good Son"-------best movie EVER

9. Demyx123 Merlin's Housekeeper

i didnt need subtitles on that movie cuz im 80% fluent.

10. sinister King's Apprentice

ooo tough one...hm...i liked spirited away, the green mile and the truman show

11. Pistol Schoolboy Gummi Ship Junkie

To be straight out honest, Paranoia Park had a great, amatuer camera usage that was actually best in the end. The result of the music went perefctly well with the feel of the atmosphere of the skateboarder attempting to run from police.
    Let's not forget the storytelling genius of Masamune Shirow when he did both Appleseed, and Ghost in the Shell. Now, those would have to giant landmarks in the CGI and animation genre of motion pictures.
    I can't stress enough how gorgeous the looks, sound, audio, story, flow, and everything else featured in both movies fit together so well.

12. Arch Mana Knight

I don't have a favorite movie...*picks Iron Man just cuz* Iron Man was a GREAT movie! It was better than I expected. Comedy, action, and awesomeness all put together. It even had SHEILD and a reference to War Machine. Everything I could ever want in a superhero movie was in Iron Man. Just gotta love that suit!

13. Princess Luna Supreme Co-Ruler of Equestria

I don't really have a favorite move, but what I do have are temporary obsessions. So my current obsession is SWEENEY TODD. It's the best damn movie I've seen so far, and it was sexy despite it being a musical. I LOVED the movie from the very first second until the last. The actors and actresses were great, and the songs were sexy too. 8D TIM BURTON is so awesome. All the blood, the murders the conspiracy was amazing. I can probably watch that movie over and over again, without getting tired. <3 And I'm a person who does not like musicals. For Sweeney Todd, I make an exception, maybe for The Phantom of the Opera too. :sideways:

14. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

Van Helsing! :D I love the story and accuracy and the special effects are amazing!

15. Bond of Flame I'm an alien

The fifth elment, The sixth sence, Live free or die hard, Die Hard 4.0, Hudson Hawk, The whole nine yards, etc.

All of Bruce Willis, please!

16. ~The Rising Falcon Twilight Town Denizen

the pirates chronicles
    or
    alpha dog

17. Shadows Of Oblivion Hollow Bastion Committee

I loved Iron Man... one of the best superhero films of the last few years at VERY LEAST... Although, I actually knew NOTHING about it before hand lol

18. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

I can't really think of a movie I love to watch but I guess I'm going to say the Dark Knight. It's the one movie where I can't just sit there doing something else when it's on. I have to watch it if it is on. I can normally play a handheld game while a movie is on but not with the Dark Knight.

19. C This silence is mine

lol wat the eff, way too look confident in your decision there, Young******!self

Hot Fuzz is my favourite film now though, the jokes are great, the plot is fun and intriuging and by GOD I swear this film has the best camera work in any film I have EVER seen. Not a second in this film goes to waste, everything is relevant! That is why I love this film.

20. Daydreamer

Okay, I realize this is a three-year-old post. I have seen all the movies in your number one spot, and I enjoyed Eternal and Juno tremendously. I found Wristcutters to be a bad movie, but it's charming and has its moments. Based on your taste I think I'll enjoy the other movies on your list too. I've already have The Breakfast Club recored on my DVR ready to watch.

There are so many movies in many different genres out there, I think it's impossible to just pick one as your favorite. I'm just gonna list a few movies that I found wonderful, in no particular order.

Perfume: The Story of a Murderer (there was a time that I considered this movie the best movie of all-time)
    Fargo
    Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    A.I. Artificial Intelligence
    Magnolia
    American Beauty (you couldn't tell?)
    Seven
    The Silence of the Lambs
    Pan's Labyrinth
    2001: A Space Odyssey
    The Tree of Life
    Dark City (get my location reference?)

These are only a few, I'm sure I've missed many others that I'll want to put up here later. I'm also sure that there are many more movies unseen by me that'll make it onto this list.