Kingdom Hearts What was your weapon?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠, Sep 14, 2011.

1. ♥♦♣♠∟uxord♥♦♣♠ Banned

In the beginning of Kingdom Hearts you have to choose which weapon to choose and which to not choose. What was your choices? My first play through I chose the sword and got rid of the shield. Every time I replayed the game I never chose the sword. I found it more difficult and fun that way.

2. Amaury Legendary Hero

I can't exactly remember, but I think it was the sword.

A friend of mine had this game before me, and he said that picking the sword would be a balanced way to go at the game.

3. Llave Superless Moderator

For every game with this option, I would pick the "Sword", and get rid of the "Wand". I never used magic, I was always the button mashing maniac.

4. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

^this

i was never really compelled to use magic as i found non-stop physical attacks a lot more affective. also the reason i use oblivion

5. Iskandar King of Conquerors

I just always picked the sword and got rid of the wand. There was one time I got rid of the shield, but I just always chose the sword

6. Mixt The dude that does the thing

In my early days I was prone to pick the sheild and give up the sword. I had no real reason for it but as a kid that was just the way it went down.

Later I decided to pick sword and give up the sheild. But I eventually found that (at least in KH1) I loved using magic at endgame. There is a real sense of power to wiping out entire rounds of the hades cup in a single thundaga, or knowing that you can kill any non-boss heartless with a gravaga. So I would pick the staff and give up the sheild.

I still return to the sheild now and again if I want to do a lazy run since I find it to be easiest.

7. Droid Hollow Bastion Committee

The first time I played I picked the wand and gave up the shield. I did this because my less educated self thought magic would be more important...yeah I died quite a few times my first play through due to having the defense of a wounded albatross..

When I did get leveled up, pshhh, could kill the heartless armada with Bambie and rapid fire Firaga. I go with the sword and keep the shield for easier run throughs now.

8. Feenie Finny, Fin of the Feenie Fish

When I first played the game, armed with my infinite wisdom, I for some reason thought that whatever weapon you chose there would be the weapon you had throughout the game. So, me being my geeky self decided to pick the wand and ditch the sword. All because I thought Sora would become Harry Potter... xD

But yeah, once I finally understood what happened, I started picking the Sword and Ditching the wand, which helped a lot more

9. Zantairette Merlin's Housekeeper

The first time I picked sword and gave up the shield and it's pretty much stuck with me every time I play through it. Except when I play on hard, then I pick shield and give up magic.

10. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

The first time I ever played it I took up the shield and gave up the wand because I couldn't decide between the Shield and sword >3 The second time I played KH, I chose the sword and dropped the wand. I always dropped the wand because I didn't like magic in Kingdom hearts 1, to me the MP recharged too slowly so I found I was scarcely using magic because I was afraid my MP would run out when I needed it most.

I much prefer using defense or strength to magic, I can never really decide which though.

11. Mr. Van Whippy ♥ Biscuits and cookies

First time i chose the sword, the second time the wand. It is rather disappointing that magic could as well not exist in the series and still there would not be much of a difference.

12. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I chose the sword. It's the beginning of the game I want to get rid of the enemies fast.

13. StardustXtreme Chaser

I always picked Sword and abandoned the Shield or Magic.

14. Rhiscx Banned

The very very very very very first time I played, I actually picked the shield and got rid of the staff. Now I just pick the sword..... even when I play proud mode in KHFM. Makes it kinda harder, but not impossible.

15. Arch Mana Knight

I always chose the sword and got rid of the shield but I found out that picking the sword gives you the worst statistic results overall. Picking the wand and giving up the sword(from what I remember) gives you the best results overall in terms of stats.

16. Saxima [screams geometrically]

I dropped the wand and picked the sword.

Still, I was confused about the whole thing at first; I didn't know what would happen if I picked the wand or the shield. I actually thought I would go through the entire game using something other than the Keyblade, that's why I picked the sword.

/sigh . . .

17. Kayate King's Apprentice

I always choose the sword - because swords are cool - And dispose of the wand.
    I see a main focus on offense and a bit of work on defense is much better than a main focus on Magic and a bit of offense (no defense)
    Or a focus on offense/defense and a bit of magic (no offense/defense)
    The only time I use magic is when I use Cure, I still take a "strategic" approach to physical battling.

18. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I chose the sword and ditched the sheild. Then I tried with the sheild and it was awful.

19. Excasr The Forgotten XIII

The first time I played I choose the sword and then the staff. I always choose this.

20. Mr. Pumpkin Hollow Bastion Committee

I chose my weapon solely based on how it looked. I loved how the wand looks so I chose that one. The shield matched the wand because of the logo, so that was my second choice. I didn't really notice it had to do with anything actually.