TRUTH OR DARE 2.8 HD ReMIX

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by Korosu, Jul 11, 2016.

1. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

credit to @Cat~ for the thread title. credit to ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ too (it won't let me tag you, rude) for reviving the trend of truth or dare threads from the the playground graveyard. great moves, keep it up, proud of u.
    --------

Hey! It's the thread that nobody asked for but here it is anyway. Same premise as last time! Please keep in mind the rules of the site while playing and respect fellow members boundaries.

Have fun, kids. ( ˘ ³˘ʃƪ) ♥

TRUTH OR DARE?

2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Ooh, I love these games. XD

Umm... Starting off safe, Truth!

Truth or Dare to whomever quotes my post?

3. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

If time suddenly froze and you were the only person still able to move, what would you do?

Dare.

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hmm... Well, firstly, I wouldn't do something that would risk getting me killed should time suddenly start to move again unexpectedly, since I would have no way of knowing whether or not it was permanent. But I would probably write letters to my husband and the members of my family, explaining what happened and saying goodbye just in case time starts up again after I'm dead, and then I would pack up and just start travelling. I assume I can influence the things around me, so I'd hop on my bike and take off to go see all the places in the world I don't have the time to see now. Except, I'd be confined to the part of the world I don't have to cross an ocean to get to, but that's still a pretty big chunk of world, and I have always wanted to see Alaska and the Amazons, so yeah, that's what I would do. And everywhere I went, I would steal a postcard and write a letter to my fam, and put it in the mail so that after time starts moving again, they'd all be sent and my family would be able to see all the adventures I went on, and plus since my first stop would be my hometown so I could give everyone my letters, I would also pull mild pranks on them as well because I've always been a prankster and so I wouldn't pass up the opportunity to bamboozle them with one last prank. XD

As for your dare... Hmm... I dare you to draw a picture of yourself and post it here.

Truth or dare to whomever quotes my post?

5. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I shall take a truth

Truth or dare to whoever quotes me?

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

You have a job. It's not glamourous, it's not exciting, and if you stay in this job, you'll never climb much higher on the ladder than you are now. But it pays well enough to let you live in comfort, and you know that you'll never lose this job or be demoted. As long as you stay in your job, you will live in comfort and security for the rest of your life. But you're offered another job. This job seems exciting, it promises to take you all over the world and claims that it will open up countless opportunities for you to grow and climb the ladder of success. It offers good benefits, and a substantial pay raise from what you currently make in your job. But the company is fairly new, and although it seems to be growing, it could potentially topple at any day.

Do you risk the potentially unstable job in the hopes that it will take off and deliver on all the promised opportunities? Or do you stay in your current job, which you know will never get any better but will undoubtedly provide for you for the rest of your life?

And.... Dare, please. XD

7. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I would go for the new job. It's not about the money, but the experience. I'd rather say that I tried at something that would make me happy and fail instead of staying stagnant and comfortable. That's not to put people down--comfortably is a very nice thing--but from my own experience, I'd rather want to take risks.

I dare you to find two stuffed animals (or any kind of inanimate object if you don't have any) and take pictures of them fighting TO THE DEATH.

Truth or dare to whoever quotes this.

8. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

0711162005.jpg
    0711162005a.jpg
    0711162005b.jpg
    0711162006.jpg
    0711162006a.jpg
    0711162006b.jpg
    0711162008.jpg
    0711162008a.jpg
    0711162009b.jpg
    0711162010.jpg
    0711162010a.jpg
    0711162011.jpg
    0711162011a.jpg
    0711162012.jpg
    0711162012a.jpg
    0711162012b.jpg
    0711162013.jpg
    0711162013a.jpg
    0711162013b.jpg

Truth or Dare to whomever quotes my post. XD

And Tummer, I'll take a truth now, if you please. XD

Last edited: Jul 11, 2016
  9. Hayabusa Venomous

10. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Hmm... There is an episode of the Twilight Zone in which the earth has "broken out of orbit" and is slowly being pulled into the sun, little by little. Temperatures are rising, it's ALWAYS bright and sunny outside no matter the time of day, billions of people are dying from the heat, water has become a resource that people break into houses to steal, and by the end of the episode, paint is melting off canvases. The usual 60's sci-fi drama stuff. The protagonist is dying from the heat when she suddenly wakes up in her cooled apartment, accompanied by her friend who had died earlier in the episode, with a snowstorm going on outside. She had experienced a terrible fever and dreamed the whole thing up- HOWEVER. As she describes the burning world of her nightmare, the friend gets all sad and the narrator reveals that the planet DID "break out of orbit," they're just falling the other way and everyone's slowly freezing to death instead, and it's always dark outside no matter the time of day because "there is no sun for them anymore."

Barring all the numerous 60's sci-fi flaws, which scenario would you rather face and why?

And I'll leave your ToD for someone else, lol, I've been hogging them. XD

11. Hayabusa Venomous

The cold one. I hate sweating.

Waiting to T/D someone.

12. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Well nobody else has stepped forward yet. XD I don't have time today, but go ahead and give me a dare and I'll get it posted sometime tomorrow. XD

ToD to the below.

13. Hayabusa Venomous

Change your avatar to mine for at least a week.

I think I should let someone else take your ToD

14. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Oh, okay, that's easy. XD I'll do that right away. XD

15. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

Marvel on my majestic art abilities.
    [​IMG]

It's hard to draw and write correctly with a trackpad

I'll take a truth from whoever!

ToD to below/to whoever quotes?

16. Machazo Destiny Islands Resident

Shoot a dare, nerd.

Would you rather have one horse-sized cat or one cat-sized horse?

17. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

I would rather have a cat-sized horse. So cute. A horse-sized cat would just be an ass.

Dare: Repeat every post of the next member to post/quote (not me) for the next 24 hours. (excluding their posts in this thread)

ToD?

18. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Truth!

ToD to the below?

19. Hayabusa Venomous

Ok my post got all messed up so ignore this one.

20. Korosu Kingdom Keeper

What is your honest opinion of KHV?
    Dare me, honey.