Truth or Dare?

Discussion in 'The Playground' started by ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠, Apr 4, 2014.

1. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

About two years ago there was a "Truth or Dare?" thread which is how I ended up with the username Princess ♥ in the first place (damn you Makaze). So the way I see it, why not start another one.

Since I started the thread the first person to reply can feel free to ask me truth or dare, I'll answer accordingly, and so on. The game becomes easier with a larger group of people replying (more fun anyhow). Just reply to the person you want to ask and have it.

(Keep in mind the rules with username changes, don't ask a non premium to make a name change, and don't ask a premium to do one outside the week I believe they are allowed, correct me if I am wrong)

Also if the other thread is still semi active and this is somehow breaking the rules, feel free to delete it. If not, have fun. This was quite entertaining last time.

OKAY IT LOOKS LIKE WE CAN DO THIS. TRUTH OR DARE???

--------------------

How to play: Basically all you have to do is ask Truth or Dare, then the person who posts below you chooses either Truth or Dare, then you ask them whatever. After the person who took the truth/dare completes their request, they can add a "Truth or Dare" to the end of their post to continue the chain.​

Example of how to play:

User #1: Truth or Dare?

User #2: Uhh I'll take dare

User #1: I dare you to confess your love to Luxord via a Spamzone thread.

User #2: Fak this sucks but whatever I'll do it. User below me: ToD?

User #3: Truth

and so on and so forth.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
  2. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

I've been thinking about starting one of these for awhile now, never got around to it.

Truth?

3. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

What is your honest opinion of yourself?

4. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

Wow... what a way to start.

I hate myself at night, and during the day, I feel immensely proud of myself. In my temporary pride, I am rude and thoughtless, I turn my nose up at people who I should consider friends, and insult them practically to their faces. And at night I remember every word, every thought, every action, and I hate myself with a passion. I regret every little thing I say, and promise to do better, only to get up in the morning and forget everything I promised myself, and do the very same again. I feel incredibly stupid, and spend much of my days forgetting, ignoring, or putting off all the things I find hard to do, only to realize at night in wide-eyed clarity that my subconscious refusal to even try is what made them so hard for me to do in the first place. Then the morning comes and again, I forget my shame and every lesson learned, and live the day the way I have done a thousand times before, walking on in blind arrogance, happily proud of nothing at all.

Truth or Dare?

5. CaptainMIG Gummi Ship Junkie

I pick truth because people be going to far with the dares last time.

6. Lauriam I hope I didn't keep you waiting...

What's your biggest regret in life so far?

7. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

THESE DEEP TRUTHS. a

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Premium members may request username changes once every two weeks. So if the dare involves that, it wouldn't be completed until their current username cycle finishes.

They old Truth or Dare thread is no longer in use. A new one was brought back temporarily in honor of Jayn's 7th anniversary on KHV, but that's locked now too, so this is currently the only Truth or Dare thread on the site.

This one seems to be starting off a little disorganized. If it helps, last time we played, the person who posts next is given ToD by the person immediately above them -- excluding someone who is currently presenting the ToD challenge. So I would come up with one for whomever posts after me. Since I took the time to say all of this, I might as well play also. So I'll take a dare from somebody.

9. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Assuming you have some means of doing so, I dare you to record yourself (audio only is fine) reading the rules.

10. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Truth or dare?

11. Plums Wakanda Forever

TRUTH ME LOXY.

truth or dare to the next person~

12. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

Hmmmm... Plumsy, why did you pick a fruit-based username?

I choose Dare.

Truth or dare?

13. Peace and War Bianca, you minx!

Make a thread in spam zone confessing your appreciation or love of another member on the site.

Truth me, baby.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I haven't forgot about this. It's just with my currently very limited internet access [[ only at work ]] and the lack of an audio recording program on my computer, it's taking me time. If you'd rather redare me, that's fine, otherwise I will eventually get it's done.

In the meantine, I'll take a dare. @Peace and War

15. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Take your time bby, it'll be worth it.

also truth or dare

16. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

Truth. :3

17. Loxare Hollow Bastion Committee

@Peace and War What is/was your favourite subject in school and why?

Truth or dare to next?

18. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠ Chaser

Most embarrassing moment ever?

DARE MEH

19. ShibuyaGato Transformation

Truth me.

( why am i doing this? ughhhhhhhh )

Truth or dare to the sucker below?

20. Rissy Queen of the Clouds

If you were locked up in a room with some other person from this room, whom would you choose and why?

Hm... This is tough. >_> What do I want to reveal to you all...
    My most embarrassing moment was when I was in elementary school. I really liked this guy in my class in fourth grade. We as a class play kickball every friday at recess if the weather is nice enough, and the guy I was crushin' for was really good at it. He could kick the ball all the way to the other side of the field. I was tryin' to impress him one Friday afternoon, and I was up to kick. So nervous, I kicked the ball as hard as I could. It was good! I ran to the first base, and waited for the next kicker. When I finally made it to third base, I was running for home, and some kid idk he was huge, he threw the ball at me to get me "out" and slammed me in the stomach. I lost my breath, and basically passed out in the middle of running.
    I woke up to everyone yelling if I was okay and I sat out the rest of the game.
    And the kid I was trying to impress never even noticed me. :c