Birth by Sleep The Mysterious Figure -Major Spoilers-

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by Llave, Sep 27, 2010.

1. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

You must've missed the part where I addressed the differences in height and disproved my hypothesis myself. It's called an Epileptic Tree for a reason, anyway. Besides, how much more do you know than me? I stand as much of a chance of being right as anyone else.

Either way, I was less hypothesizing and more demonstrating a point. All I'm assuming right now is that

the Mysterious figure is Xehanort's partner, as it is mentioned in the secret ending that Xehanort is not alone.

2. Arch Mana Knight

I don't recall anyone saying he wasn't alone in Blank Points. The "many roads" Xehanort chose to take have basically been all used up through KH1 and KH2. It doesn't really matter if I'm wrong about all of this but here were his options:

1. Riku. If Terra proved to be too strong, a younger person could be much more easily swayed. He has some darkness in his heart and even "Ansem" took use of that. Will it still play a part? I dunno.

2. Taking advantage of his momentary control of "Terranort" and becoming a Heartless and Nobody-

Oh shi-

I remembered something. In Chain of Memories didn't someone say something about Sora being one of two people to become "human" after turning into a Heartless? I really remember hearing something like this in the GBA version(and maybe in Re:CoM). So couldn't it be possible that the Mysterious Figure is basically what Sora was when he transformed back into his normal form after being a Shadow? It was obvious that the other person the Organization was talking about was Xemnas. Sora reverted back to normal(albiet he didn't exactly have a body) and the Organization said only one other had done it before in CoM. I'm sure I remember reading it in one of those little cutscenes... >>

3. Top-Tier Roxas. Destiny Islands Resident

Actually, not blank points, but the secret ending for Re:Coded.

4. Graxe King's Apprentice

Either Marluxia, Vexen, or Zexion mentions that Sora was the only other person other than Xehanort who held on to his thoughts and feelings even after becoming a Heartless. Not really anything about regaining their original form.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Yeah, I saw this just now. I'm hoping it won't be a completely new character. >> BRING ON THE XEHANORT CLONE.

Really? It's been forever since I've seen that scene. CoM wasn't really my favorite of the series so I never really saw that seen twice(excluding Re:CoM...if it still had that scene). There goes my mini-theory.

Maybe my vote should go for Terraqus now. XD

6. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Arch, I think what they mean by Blank points is saying that Xehanort had own Seeds, which people took to mean Briag and Malificent. Perhaps this man is an old friend of Xehanort or perhaps he is an old apprentice from when Xehanort first started his quest. Even thought it mightn't have been mentioned in the Report entries, theres a chance he trained Apprentices before Ventus, Ventus might've just been the only person who considered to have much potential as a body for him but wouldn't be strong enough to fight off Xehanort if he took over.It would make some sense.

7. Llave Superless Moderator

Agreed. In the Recoded Secret ending, Yen Sid says that Xehenort is not alone. (paraphrase) I think he is refering to the MF. (Im not sure if someone mentioned this yet, but to be honest, im not going to read every word that everyone posted just to find out.) He may be another apprentice, or a whole new person to join, could even have been a tie to Xemnas the Nobody. Hence, the similar weapons. As much as i hate to admit it, our speculations and hypothesis' have taken us as far as we can conceive, it's up to Nomura to fit this dude in the grand scheme.

8. Dredica SNES was the best.

Did Sora go back in time to face Terra? Or was that just a portal to the Keyblade Graveyard?

9. Llave Superless Moderator

I think it was just a portal. When you beat Terra's story, All bio material seemed to be "Relocated" when the disruption of the X-blade happened. So the Sediment was the only thing that could chronologically remain in the Badlands for nearly ten years. as for how and why the portal came into existence, ( and more oddly why in the disney castle) I am not certain.

10. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

I'll save you the trouble: I've been mentioning it everywhere. But no one else has seen it so they all give me funny looks xD

...I just had a thought.

Maybe the MF is the Master of Xehanort and Eraqus!

Nonono, wait, hear me out, I think I'm on to something here.

Not every Master actively uses a Keyblade, e.g. Yen Sid; and it would make sense that their Master is the most powerful threat in BbS, canon or not. Perhaps he's monitoring the world from the shadows. If I'm right that leaves his motive a mystery, but it is conceivable he could have come into contact with Xemnas and even taught him a fighting style. If not that, perhaps Xemnas could tap into his memories and return to places Xehanort had been, and found remnants of the Master's passing. Either way, their Master's presence at any point would not disrupt canon, and his motivations and allegiance remain ambiguous enough for him to have had a hand in many different events to which he may be tied. I think it fits.

11. Janime6 the truest queen of them all

I doubt this really has to do with much, but I find this image interesting:

[​IMG]

(Truthkey, or Soraoscuro on this site, made the image) I think it's interesting. :P​

12. Captain Hero Hollow Bastion Committee

Okay, I'm gonna chime in on this.

It seems everyone who has seen the secret ending for Re:Coded is omitting one fact.

Death of Xehanort's Heartless + Death of Xemnas = Rebirth of Master Xehanort.

Bear with me on this. I know I'm not the most reliable person, but honestly, the time travel is seeming more and more of an option, at this point. And I believe that the Mysterious Figure is Master Xehanort. When he reincarnated after his counterparts deaths, it reverted him to a more youthful age. Trying to conceal himself, he uses his Ethereal Blades instead of his Keyblade.

My reasoning behind him time travelling is to try and stop Terra, Ven and Aqua before they fuddle up his plans. Also, when you fight him, he can reverse time(but only when you physically strike him enough *hint hint*). The "No Name" keyblade resembles a clock. The base of the Ethereal Blades resemble clock hands. Trust me, I've gotten my ass kicked by him plenty of times, I notice these things.

Now, think back to when it briefly shows Xehanort on Destiny Islands. He's about Terra's height and build. As is the Mysterious Figure.

Don't know, just throwing that out there, since no one else is bothering to make a connection. Also, watch Riku become a Master and not Sora. Just to piss us all off.

13. Llave Superless Moderator

That would make sense why he would be capable of using ethernal blades. but are you thinking of young Xehenort coming back? that would make sense, because the mf isnt a slouching old fart. But i would laugh if old MX came back. Heartless with hair+Nobody with hair= old dude with NO hair. lolz i dunno.

Of course, thats how it always happens...

14. Autosaver Merlin's Housekeeper

Guys, its obviously Ansem the Wise. HE DOES have an organization coat. *Slapped

But yeah, its highly likely it is Xehanort. But the odd thing is.. he is in an organization 13 coat. Maybe its Terranort?

15. Wheel of Time Time forever preserved in memory.

Yeah, I've seem that one as well however dosen't every Org. XIII member wear those boots?

16. ShibuyaGato Transformation

MX had a big influence in both Xemnas and Ansem. I believe he had more influence over Ansem (and Terra had more in Xemnas) but who knows if Xemnas came into the world wearing the boots already? He may have just said, "Okay, i'm wearing these and i'm your boss so you will wear them too."

17. daxma Hei Long: Unrivalled under the Heavens

Let me answer in his place, No, Organisation members don't wear those boots, in fact they wear shoe's not boots.

18. Arch Mana Knight

Actually, Demyx does. I looked at a few close ups and it seems that some do wear those boots but some don't(Roxas, Zexion, Lexaeus(sp?), Xaldin). Mysterious Figure is Demyx! << Okay, that would be silly. Still, the picture isn't really anything to go off on.

19. Chevalier Crystal Princess

This is wrong. They do use boots of a similar design to those. They differ depending on the member, some pictures show the the boots. But they do have those boots, they don't use shoes. And as Terra said, it really isn't anything to go off on.

20. ShibuyaGato Transformation

It's half and half.

Some wear shoes (Roxas and Xion are two examples) and some wear boots (I know that Xemnas, Xigbar, and Demyx do at the very least).