The Mortal Instruments

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Magick, Jan 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Brianne will be back Roxanne. It's only to help her, and to keep her safe. She wouldn't be safe here in her condition with the Seelie Queen knocking on our doorstep." As much as he didn't particularly like the situation, he recognised that it was probably for the best. Hestia was hard to read, and part of him felt that she had her own reasons for taking Brianne. Taking Clarity was no surprise, the Ifrit was one of her own, but bringing a Nephilm shortly about to be a Werewolf. He wanted to believe that it was generosity, but everyone had ulterior motives in this game that they were playing. He didn't know how best to react to Roxanne's wish for a family, he simply stood there looking sincere. He had noticed Hendrick arriving, it would be impossible not to, but more obvious was the air of sheer enmity that he was projecting. Apparently some of Aethelrick had rubbed off. The other man had turned on him, aggressively demanding information. Instead of replying at first, he spoke in a soft voice. "I'm not your enemy Hendrick."
    "Hestia, the High Warlock took Brianne along with some of your allies. I don't know their names. She's giving Brianne shelter from the Seelie Queen while the transition to a Werewolf is in progress."
    He answered, speaking in a calm and rational tone. "She also gave us a recommendation, and a sensible one at that. We should relocate, and soon. It'll take some time for her to find us, time that we can use to plan and get help. We're going to need it. Is there a safehouse we can use?" A thought struck him. What about the place that Roxanne was messaged about? A place to meet up? Perhaps that would do it. He'd let the others mention that if they were going to. At least, at first.

[​IMG]

"Be quiet for a moment Cin dear, you'll have our Queen all to yourself soon." She couldn't help but mock him, especially with that displeased expression on his face. Internally, she wished him the best of luck with the present situation because it didn't look good for him. And judging by Titania's reply she was hardly impressed with him. Overall, it was looking like a bad situation for him. She soon explained her task. Yorick was in a deplorable state. He was a lifeless, barren mess by the looks of him. He could probably have limbs hacked off and he'd only give that same, vacant stare that he was displaying right now. Glynda nodded and accepted the lock of hair that she was given, placing it delicately into a pouch for safe keeping. She curtsied respectfully. "Of course my lady. I will see it done. I shouldn't think they'll give me too much trouble." She gestured for Yorick to follow her as she started to leave the room. Best not to outstay her welcome at the moment. It looked like kind of an awkward time. As she retreated from the room, she heard the Queen comment about mortal games. She smiled empathetically.
    "I know, but it'll be over soon enough I'm sure." And so will my job by the looks of things. "And her name is Luce Hemingway, just so you know. Farewell for now my Queen." After that, she started to leave with Yorick in tow.

[​IMG]

They set out shortly after that meeting. They were going to hunt for some information. They needed details on what the current situation with the candidates was. He was not ignorant of affairs entirely, they had been here long enough to know that Grayson Keller, the current Alpha, was little more than a mad dog lacking in control. Having him as an Alpha would be unacceptable. Karl and his pack were out on the streets, heading for a local haunt for wolves that they knew of. It was time to find out a little about the other candidates. As soon as he knew who his opponents were, then he could prove his superiority to them. He was already better than Grayson, because he was smarter. His pack preached control, and exercising instincts in the right environment. One that would not be harmful to the others around. That, and Karl dared to carry Silver.

They entered the hideout, it was a bar of some sort, as many of them were. His pack separated themselves out amongst the patrons, taking tables and sitting, waiting for their turns to go up and order. First, there was business for their leader to take care of. Karl took Skjoll with him to the front, to approach the bartender - Another wolf. Perhaps he would be able to tell a little more about the current situation. And get him a drink. He put down five dollars on the table and took a seat.
    "A pint, and some information." He met the other's eyes. "Tell me about the others vying to be Alpha if you would. And if you know it, some about Grayson himself. What's the old wolf doing?"

2. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    The words of Hendrick were gave her little solace, but still that little it did give was better than none. She simply prayed that the words were true and that they wouldn't leave her, Roxanne didn't know if she could handle that. She knew that she was a handful to deal with. She knew that she was annoying and quick tempered at times. That didn't change the fact however that being on her own was possibly the worst thing for her, and after what happened with Corvo, it made her more nervous to go off on her own. She also knew that what Corvo was saying was probably true. She saw that Hestia came and helped everyone, but with Brianne's change she feared that Brianne couldn't or wouldn't come back. She would learn to be a werewolf and join a pack and forget about them, and this was just the first step to it. Worries like this spun through Roxanne's mind as she tried to pull herself together to the best of her ability.

"I am sorry... that I am such a handful I mean. I really do try to control it but everything has been changing and going wrong and that makes it hard. I am sorry. I don't mean to cause issues. I swear." Roxanne mumbled out her apology to the two men that were trying to help them. Hestia and Corvo were right, they did need to find somewhere else to go that would be safer. Corvo had mentioned going to a safe house, but given he was with Tatiana when he got her phone and found out where that was, she was not convinced that The Seelie Queen wouldn't know where it was. "No safe house. But..." Roxanne trailed off for a moment not sure if she wanted to go there. "..My parents wanted to be here among humans to raise my little sister before they were killed. I still technically own the house but I would rather not step foot in it. If need be we could go there, better than staying here." Roxanne was nervous when talking because if they agreed to go, she would have to face a past that she had been running from and face the house her parents were killed in, and the house her sister was taken from her in. She didn't want to be there and feel like she was reliving it, but they were running short on options.
    [​IMG]
    Slavko let out a laugh at the attempt at a threat. "I already told the good doctor this, you people don't scare me. Your threats do not scare me. Nice try though." There was a small grin on Slavko's face as he spoke to Gordon. Though the prospect of tormenting the Nephilim more was fun. "So I get to torment and break another one of those weak fools so they tell me where the sword is? You have yourself a deal, but I will not think of him as a boss. Lets call it colleagues shall we?" His hands slid into his pockets as he started out the door behind Gordon. Once the door was shut behind them and they were on there way to... well wherever they were going, Slavko spoke up once again. "So how should we force the information out of them? Shall we give them false hopes to try and get them to talk, or bribe them perhaps? Should we skip building up any more hopes and dreams and crush what they already have until they and too broken to refuse talking? What will the plan be for those dear Nephilim? I have been here far too long to figure what they are up to right now, but I am sure we can find out, and then figure something out."

3. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Well, they had it the combined arms apparantly worked. Showered in dirt and pelted with rocks, he looked like a right mess, the dirt of course not helping in that regard. They had succeeded once again, how close it had been for them he was uncertain but alteast Vo didn't say it was by the skin of their teeth so that was something. When Vo told them to follow her he went along not saying too much, the walking experience wasn't too pleasant but he just sucked it all up and kept on going. He was mentally preparing himself about the final Trial that Vo mentioned, the first one involved bloody leaves and shooting each other, now they had been pelted with dirt and rocks, he had no idea to expect of the last trial and it bugged him slightly not knowing what he was getting himself into.

Hendrik listened to what Corvo had to say and snorted when he said he wasn't his enemy. "I'll be the judge of that but for now you get the benefit of the doubt, seeing Brianne seemed to trust you." Hendrick said, letting the anger cool down a bit. Brianne's condition had seemed pretty bad and perhaps it was for the best that she went with Hestia. He just hoped that down the road there would be time to talk. "It's okay Roxi, we're all on edge, the situation is far from normal, I know you don't mean to cause issues, just keep on trying. I know you can do it." Hendrick said again trying to comfort Roxanne, then turning back to Corvo "As for the safe house, I don't know there was one but I am uncertain whether or not it is compromised. This place is hallowed ground as Brianne said, Titania herself can't get in here, but I guess that doesn't mean she can't drop the building on us or send her knights in to kill us. So it's either stay here or go to that place of yours Roxanne." The Nephilim said giving his two cents on the matter.

4. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

Upon stepping to the other side of the portal, Creed started to look around at where they had ended up. On the one hand where they had ended up wasn't where he was expecting at all, but on the other hand. There was literally no way for him to think that he'd end up in a penthouse. In a dream sure it was possible for him to expect thing, but walking though a portal, not so much. He took note of the room Brianne had been moved to as he nodded at Hestia's request. he wasn't going to open the door either based off of the warning that had been given to Rhett.

Walking over to the unconscious Clarity, he carefully placed her arm over his shoulder and helped her to her feet. From there he started to walk around the the penthouse in search for a room to place. her. He'd walked down the nearest hall and past a couple of doors before stopping at a door. The door was unlocked, which he checked by twisting the knob, and he walked in. Fortunately there was a bed in there, not much else, but the bed was the more important part. Therefore he walked up to it and gently placed Clarity down on it. afterward he walked out of the spare room, closing the door behind him and headed back to where Hestia was at.

[​IMG]

As everyone else had gone on ahead to take their trials, Sien stayed behind to address the bite mark he had gotten from the last one. He didn't want this to potentially hinder him for the next trial, depending on what it was. He reached up to the scarf that was around his next and took it off, then wrapped it around the afflicted area. Tying it one handed was a bit difficult and it took a couple of attempts before he had gotten the first loop done. Fortunately after the first loop, everything else was easy enough after said loop. Having made the knot, Sien tighten it before letting his arm fall down to his side. "I'm ready for my trial now."

Vo had demonstrated that she was much stronger than Valister had thought given how easily she managed to break his arm shortly after his hitting of her. A pained nosed sounded out through gritted teeth as the pain coursed through his arm. Valsiter assumed that his actions were part of what was right for the dome had disintegrated around the, releasing him, as for the other half of what was expecting, he could only assume that the others had handled that. Now free to walk on his own two legs, he followed behind Vo back towards the clearing.

5. Arch Mana Knight

Ash jumped down from the tree he had just been pinned against as he was released as quickly as the attack had come. He brushed off the dirt from his shirt and took in a deep breath, his chest sore from where he had just been hit. He made sure to keep in mind to make preparations for the next time he encountered a powerful magic user with control over earth but, at the very least, this trial was finally over. He followed after Vo, glad that the others had not failed their trial. "I'm ready for whatever trial is up next." He spoke lowly as they headed back into the other clearing.

[​IMG]

Rhett opted to wait around in the room with Hestia until Brianne calmed down. At least dealing with her when things settled down a little would be better than fighting her in her current state while he was still trying to recover. Looking at the texts that were neatly arranged in the bookcases of Hestia's room, Rhett skimmed through the titles on the spines of the hundreds of books(those that had them) in order to do something productive. Rhett glanced over at Hestia who seemed to be in no mood or shape for a prolonged conversation. Questioning her about the many things he had still yet to learned was out of the question, for now at least, which only made him feel some slight amount of regret for not taking more time learning from Ash.

Picking out a few books that seemed dense with material, the werewolf plopped onto the nearest chair. There was only so much he could squeeze into his head in such a short amount of time but he was a quick study.

[​IMG]

Cin's eyes followed after Glynda and Yorick as they disappeared from sight leaving just himself and the Queen behind. Titania seemed fairly uninterested in whatever he had to offer and would likely only complicate matters further if he revealed more. It was not a bargaining chip and the Queen's motives were still not to be trusted. "How will you prevent the Downworlders from rising up against you? Or Yuri from interfering? The few Nephilim that you have manipulated may be strong but they lack numbers. Others will stand in your way. And as powerful as you are, even you would fall if you stand alone."

"
    And that is, of course, without counting whatever the warlock and your precious Moonsong child are plotting. You're lacking in disposable pawns."

6. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

In New York

[​IMG]
    Hestia watched Creed disappear with Clarity, marking the path he took before turning to Rhett. "Be careful what you choose to read. Some of it can be.....damaging." With a wave, she got to her feet, and passed by Creed. "Go talk to Rhett. You two might find some common ground." She told him, turning her mind back to the matter at hand. Clarity lay in the spare bedroom, her chest gently rising and falling in a some what steady rhythm. "You poor girl." She murmured, gently placing one hand on Clarity's forehead, and another on her chest, which still oozed blood. "I should have known Ash was not a proper care giver. We need to instill a sense of self preservation in you." Her hands glowed, lighting up the ifrit's blue skin.

"This is not going to be pretty." Clarity's body arched, and an inhuman scream escaped her throat as her back arched.

[​IMG]
    Titania watched Glynda disappear, Yorick in tow. At least someone has yet to disappoint me. She turned back to Cinead, raising a delicate eyebrow. "Have you spoken to Yuri lately? After what that Shadowhunter girl did to one of his own, he is less then likely to help them. I don't think he'll be the heart of my issue." Although Cinead did have a point. But she was far from alone.

"Here." She released
    Cinead from his bonds with a snap of her fingers, before trailing out of the room. "Feel free to let Luce out, if you feel like having a chat. I'll let you two have some time together." She smirked as plants covered the the doorway behind her before walking over to her mirror. After all, I shouldn't let you off so easily.

[​IMG]
    Luce watched Titania leave, before her eyes slid to Cinead. She narrowed her gaze, wondering if he was truly going to follow Titania's words, or if he would just leave her there. She didn't trust any of these fairies for a second. But what had Titania been talking about? Why would Yuri, one of the four, hate the Nephilim. Besides Hestia he was one of their last hopes against the Seelie Queen.

"So....
    Seelie Knight. What are you going to do?" she asked softly, her voice echoing through the room, her mind still thinking back to Yorick. He was gone...she was sure of it. Her eyes filled with tears and she blinked them back, mourning the loss of the most fatherly figure in her life.

[​IMG]
    Brianne stalked around the room, her fists clenched at her side. She slammed one of them against the wall, gritting her teeth as shivers ran through her body. "I don't want to be here. Let me out." She growled, stopping in the center of the room and looking up. It wasn't furnished, and there were no windows. Why would Hestia have a room like this? She turned, and stopped for a moment, her rage put on hold. Is that...she peered closer at the burns on the floors, another shiver running down her spine.

Hestia's practice room....She tossed her head up as Clarity's scream echoed through the room, and snarled. "What are you doing to her!?" She screamed at the ceiling, her eyes flickering.

~~~~

The bartender looked up to briefly meet Karl's eyes. "Another one, eh?" He grunted, taking the money and turning to grab the liquor. "This whole place has been nothing but talk of who's going to rule us all. If you ask me, we shouldn't have one. Just break off into clans and let us take care of ourselves. That's how it used to be in the old days." He set the drink down in front of Karl, and went back to cleaning glasses.

"There are too many contestants to name. Everyone thinks they have a shot, now that Grayson's disappeared. As for him...no one knows. He just up and vanished, and half his pack was murdered by Nephilim, word on the street is. No proof, though. Never is with that lot."

In Somalia

[​IMG]
    Gaia turned her eyes to Sien. "Warlock, you have followed friends and strangers here for the purpose of helping them. But should the Nephilim fall, should you be forced to betray your friends, what do you plan to do then?"

A voice echoed in
    Ash's head. "Few know the burdens you have faced, just as you know little of their own trials. Yet there is still hope for you to find happiness among others. Tell me, if your happiness comes at the cost of those you profess to love, is it worth it?"

7. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Nicholas Nightwine
    "Nicholas. In all this world, you have done so much good. Helped so many, straight as an arrow. Do you think you should doubt the choices you make, or continue to act on the orders of those higher then you without question?"
    For a while, the cogs in Nick's brain slowly turned as he thought the question through.
    I think... he began ...firstly you shouldn't invade people's heads without warning, it's really creepy. He stated, acting slightly offended to the fairy. But as for the question... I think I would always have some doubt, I always have had some doubt. I'm not completely subservient, not to Paragon, not to Brianne, not even to you. If I judge an order to be morally wrong, I will not go through with it.

Masque
    Masque was shocked that his solution had actually worked, and even more shocked when the fairy kissed him on the cheek. He blushed redly, and scowled, rubbing his cheek to remove the wet mark. When she wasn't looking he smiled a thin and puzzled smile. He followed the group eventually to a clearing with the others in and Gaia. He was still annoyed with the mother of fairies, for the various struggles she put them through, and how she'd deceived them. He couldn't stand being deceived, but you had to expect it with fairies.

Paragon
    A screen caught Paragon's eyes and he paused for a moment. He grabbed a nearby remote and rewound the display. Just as he thought "Hestia's taking them somewhere. Considering they're carrying an injured ifrit I'd assume she's taking them to her penthouse. That's where you need to go Abyzathilad" he commanded the demon before responding to Grayson "What a coincidence, I was thinking the exact same thing. I would advise caution. White Rook has already volunteered to become a part of your new pack, you can take him and some of his werewolves. If you can avoid dealing with the High Warlock, that would be preferable. Follow me" Paragon lead the way out of the office, trailed by Grayson and Black Knight. As the exited the HQ they were greeted by a group of werewolves. Paragon turned to Grayson abruptly "For security reasons, I'm going to have to remove your memory of the location of this place. Apologies" Paragon lifted a finger. Grayson's mind, the brutal bestial mind of this man, was putty in his hands. His own mind pierced into the mind of the werewolf, and pinpointed the particular memory he was after. Seamlessly, the memory was deleted.

Gord Gottwell/Abyzathilad
    Gord rolled his eyes at the other demon as they walked together, by Mephistopheles' mammaries, did he really have to work with this? "Don't get so cocky, that was your downfall last time. Remember? You were decieved and captured by one of those, ahem-" he put his fingers in the air like quotation marks and mimicked Slavko "-'those weak fools', 'those dear Nephilim'-" he scowled at the demon after he finished his mockery "Here's what we're going to do. The former leader of the Nephilim in New York, a certain scrumptious Miss Lightwood, is currently feeling the effects of lycanthropy. If we can find her without any Nephilim with her, then we won't be detected as demons. If her brother spots us our cover is blown. Last I heard she was with the delectable Hestia Sunspoke, who's also a bit of a problem. What I'm going to do, is get some of my werewolf friends. What you're going to do, is find yourself a new body to possess. We'll meet in twenty minutes on the pavement opposite her apartment. Now get out of my sight, or you might end up in my stomach"

White Queen and Black Rook
    This... this was not at all what Elizabeth expected. She found herself speechless as she stared, open mouthed, into the young girl's shining forlorn eyes. Uncertainly, she reciprocated the hug and leaned down protectively. "Some things are worth the risk" she said. Meanwhile, John stalked into the bushes to find where he'd left his clothes. A few moments later he returned, in human form and fully clothed. He hung back awkwardly as the child cried. Elizabeth turned to him subtly and mouthed "what do I do now?". John shrugged "I have no idea". Elizabeth rolled her eyes "Shhh... it's alright" she comforted the girl and stroked her head.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2016
  8. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"Warlock, you have followed friends and strangers here for the purpose of helping them. But should the Nephilim fall, should you be forced to betray your friends, what do you plan to do then?"

Sien heard the voice of Gaia in his head as clearly as he would if she was in front of him. Her question had brought up something that he hadn't really considered. If a situation were to arise like what Gaia had described, what would he do. Despite the nature of the question, it didn't take long for Sien to come up with an answer to it. I would stick by my friends , I knew that there would be some risks if I stayed around, but I won't let that change my mind on this.

[​IMG]

Upon returning from moving Clarity to a different place, Hestia had walked past him and told him to speak with Rhett. He didn't know just what kind of common ground could the two of them have besides a connection to Brianne, but there wasn't much else that he could do at the moment so he would take Hestia's advice. He saw that Rhett was reading a book and took this chance to approach him. "So how long have you know Brianne?" He figured he might as well start with something that they both have in common. Shortly after he had asked, a long singular scream was heard back from where he left Clarity as well as the direction that Hestia had went. The silence that followed the did nothing to ease his concerns, in fact it only further unsettle him. Even if he had gone back to see just what was happening, just what would he be able to do? Creed couldn't come up with anything that would be of help.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2016
  9. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"I'd consider going back to my hotel room but there's three of us and it isn't that spacious. Besides, if Yorick is working with them I called him from there. He may well know where it is. Which means she might." He considered the situation, satisfied that Cyrus was now going to at least co-operate. As much as he wanted to know a little more about Aethelrick, he decided that it was best not to press the issue and right now there were bigger things at stake. The more he thought about it, the more it became apparent that what they really needed was the might of Alicante and the other Shadow Hunters behind them. He wanted to leave and try to get support there, but he feared that without him the situation in New York would fall apart. They needed someone in command and right now the leader of these Shadow Hunters was out of action. And if he took them with him... There'd be nobody left to secure this city. He put his hand on his chin. "Perhaps the best plan is to keep moving. Find Yuri. If we get him on our side then... Then we'll have some backup. And what's our relationship with the wolves here? Clearly they're hiding out in our Institute for a reason. Do you think we can enlist their help?" The Inquisitor paced, feeling distinctly uncomfortable. He was in a situation with people that he didn't trust nor trusted him, with all control of the situation lost. Alarick Lightwood was nowhere to be seen, neither was Nicholas Nightwine. The other Shadow Hunters were gone; Somewhere. And so was Aethelrick. But perhaps he was laying low.
    "Hendrick. Will Aethelrick be willing to help here?"

[​IMG]

Glynda was now satisfied that Yorick was ready. He was clean, and his clothes weren't an utter mess. There was nothing to be done about that vacant stare but frankly she was going to have to hand him over as she had him. At least this way he didn't look like he had just been dragged around completely mindlessly. She sighed and led him out after making sure that she looked right. Every fold of her dress was perfectly postioned and her golden locks fell exactly the way she wanted them. She led Yorick out, her blade still on her hip. Once they stepped out into the mortal world the two of them were glamoured, an image of two average people walking together. It wouldn't fool anyone that knew, but it wasn't supposed to. In fact, she wanted them to see. They walked. She did not look forward to dealing with this mess.
    "Come along Yorick. We've got places to be. Not that you talk much." She sighed emphatically.

[​IMG]

Karl nodded and sipped his drink. So Grayson disappeared off the radar. He nodded, taking in what he was being told.
    "Problem with clans is that there's going to be problems with the other races. They might take advantage of us splitting up. Makes us weak. We know that Yuri's kind has no love for us." He responded. Separating was not the way to go if he wanted to make it as Alpha, and he genuinely believed in what he was saying. "What's been going on otherwise? News from the other races?"

10. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Hendrick rubbed his chin in thought as he considered what Corvo said about staying on the move and more importantly on the Aethelrick issue. "Staying on the move sounds like a plan, but we'll be caught in the open, easy prey to be ripped to shreds. But it's better than any plan I got." Hendrick replied "As for the wolves Rhett is a mutual acquaintence of Brianne and mine, don't know the other wolf to be honest, so I can't tell you anything about that." He paced around thinking. "I am not sure, hell I know he's here for me and I don't think you two will get along too well. I'm not even sure what the hell you'd want his help for, I really don't fancy your chances of getting it, but hey no harm in trying. Gotta wait for him to come back though. If he comes back...Before we leave though, we ned to sweep through the Institute, make sure we didn't leave anyone behind."

Aethelrick had followed and stood there wondering when his trial would come, well it wasn't too much of a stretch to think Gaia could read minds if she was so powerful, but he decided to speak up. As he was prepared to face whatever this next bloody trial was now. "Ready for the Trial." Aethel spoke out loud.

11. Arch Mana Knight

There was a point in my life where I would have slaughtered those who hurt the ones I love. I do not know if I still have it in me but I will do whatever I can to put them first. Always. Even as Ash thought out his answer to Gaia's inquiry he wondered what was the point of it. Was that to be the final trial? No. Given how the other two were set up that seemed unlikely. Unless...this truly was the trial. Whether Gaia's question was it or not he had already decided to answer honestly as his lies would have been seen through anyways. I would never truly be happy if they were part of the "cost". So no, it would not be worth it. Ever.

Because Ash had a vertical banner and the last time it was used was a page ago, Arch needed to use it again as to not dig through the thread to find it when he needed it. Thus, this filler was created. ....Dramatically.

[​IMG]

"Noted. Thanks for the warning." Rhett nodded as he flipped through the pages of Hestia's texts. Feeling had returned to his arms and, with it, pain. Rhett welcomed it as a reminder that he was still alive and that there was still much he could do. Creed walked over towards him and if Rhett had been in his wolf form his ears would have picked up from the sound of footsteps coming his way. Evidently, Hestia thought it was best for the two to mingle. "Not long. I met her on a business trip with Ash and I've only been around him for five years. So...maybe four? Four-and-a-half? What about you?" The werewolf glanced up from the book in his hands toward Creed. "I don't think I've seen you before today. Are you a nephilim or what?"

As he spoke, he could hear
    Clarity's scream in the room where Hestia had vanished into. He leaned forward in his seat, tilting his head as he stared off into the room's direction. "I guess the healing process isn't a pleasant experience." He muttered under his breath, hoping Clarity's body would hold.

[​IMG]

Free to walk over towards the red-haired girl who had been brought prisoner just as he had, Cin stepped in front of the girl and eyed her curiously for a long moment as he considered what to do. "I wonder what would happen if I made an effort to kill you where you stand." He circled around Luce, his mind working onto why she had been captured instead of killed. It seemed she might have been important to the nephilim. Why would Titania really need a hostage? Would the other Shadowhunters who would stand against her stand down simply because of one girl? Still... If he chose to kill her he would risk angering Titania and she just might lose her patience and respond with lethal force. But...killing Luce now could mean slowing Titania's plans if having her alive was so important.

With one swift movement Cin freed
    Luce of her bonds, the vines that held her falling to the ground. Titania could not be trusted and if this girl was here by force, she just might be willing to cooperate. "My forces are not enough to storm this place and free me. Not while Titania is near. For self-preservation, I suggest that we work together find a means of escape. If nothing else, we can at least stall her plans."

Last edited: Jun 14, 2016
  12. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

[​IMG]
    "Presumably, I would die." Luce responded to Cinead, her grey-green eyes following his movements as his position would allow. "Titania said she didn't need me alive...or I guess all of me." She shuddered, wondering what that could have meant and hoping she would never find out. She held her breath as Cinead paused, and then cut her free. Stumbling slightly, she righted herself and glanced his way before analyzing the room anew. "She would not have done this without knowing what we would plan. So we have to do something unexpected." Walking to Titania's bed, she let her hands graze the covers, her eyes taking in every detail of the intricate stitching.

"We can't be obvious. We can't be predictable." Turning, she looked at
    Cinead with her best direct gaze, hiding her fear and trepidation. "What are you prepared to do to escape?"

[​IMG]
    Yorick had the mind of a zombie, and the movements of one. Making no noise, he shuffled after Glynda, mindlessly following her wherever she bade him. There was little left of Yorick, the Shadowhunter. And what had remained, was controlled by Titania's magic.

[​IMG]
    "Hard to avoid the woman in her own house, isn't it?" Grayson quipped as he followed Paragon out. Having a pack, having wolves under his command again, it would feel good. Right. He would be restored to his true place, and then he would make the Lightwood bitch pay. Oh yes he would. He wanted to see her on her knees in front of him, begging for mercy. And he wouldn't grant it. He would go after Rhett too. But he wouldn't kill Rhett. He wanted a wolf like that to serve him. To kneel before him. Paragon turned and with little warning, placed his fingers on Grayson's forehead. Just as the words sunk in, Grayson had his hands wrapped around Paragon's throat and was shoving him backwards, snarling as his eyes glowed.

"Do not do that again." He growled, his voice becoming more guttural. "My mind is mine." They had violated his body, his life, his goals. But they would not touch that.

~~~~~~~~~
    The bartender shrugged noncommittally. "At least we'd be free. Just like the old days." He set down the glass he was cleaning and picked up another. "Yuri's staying out of everything. Protecting his people. Hestia, the warlock? She's watching over us for now, the only thing keeping the damn fairies from poaching each of our hides. The Nephilim have all withdrawn, cept for a handful here. Word is one of them gettin changed into one of us. Happened in a bar down the street." The bartender shook his head. "People have to be more careful, or we're going to be in deeper shit then we can handle."

[​IMG]
    Masque. Gaia's voice entered his mind gently, softly, as though afraid to intrude. Gaia was never afraid, but she didn't understand the need for privacy. If you could find redemption, an eternal cleansing of your sins through the loss of your own life, the sacrifice of your own goals, would you take that chance?

There was a tinkling laughter through Nick's mind, and then a click that echoed through his consciousness.

A click echoed through Sien's mind, along with a slight sense of approval, before both sound and emotion receded, leaving him once more to his own.

A presence entered Aethelrick's mind, neither gently nor forcefully. Aethelrick. You left your brother, your parabati alone for so long, returning when it was convenient to you. Why would you go out of your way to help these people?

Valister's mind was gently penetrated by the forces of Gaia's. Vampire, you have abandoned your people for others. You have come such a long way for so little to gain. What will you do when King Yuri calls for your return, and your friends plead for you to stay?

A sense of approval warmed the recesses of Ash's mind, before disappearing as a click sounded, echoing through his mind.

~~~~~~~

The little girl raised her face, suddenly still. "You're right. Some things are worth the risk." Her eyes glowed as she pulled back an arm, and with the power of the winds propelling her first, punched into Elizabeth. Had she not been a vampire, the blow would have killed her. Turning to John, she stared at him, her hand covered in Elizabeth's blood. "You can save her if you forfeit to me." She said, her voice dull. She very much expected them to fail, after all, and she had liked Elizabeth. She had hugged her back, and she didn't want to have done this, but it was for the greater good.

"What will it be? Save your comrade, or beat me?"

Last edited: Jun 15, 2016
  13. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    "Yes I was caught not my the nephilim but by the man that seems to be both of our employer and the one who managed to capture the unofficial Alpha of New York. The boy did nothing but buy time. Don't give him too much credit." Slavko scoffed. He still didn't give Paragon or any of his lackeys much credit either, but it was more where the blame belonged in his opinion, given the shadowhunter had yet to come deal with him himself.

With the instructions given, Slavko felt like he got little choice if he wanted to listen or not, so he didn't make things any harder on himself.
    "I can't wait to see how you plan to get her away from the high warlock. I am sure this will prove great fun." With that last comment, Slavko went his own way. He had twenty minutes meaning he had plenty of time to find the best person possible to possess. Perhaps he could track down a familiar face to Brianne to use for a body. Oh wouldn't that be delectable.

[​IMG]
    Keep moving... That was good they would just keep on the move. They wouldn't go to her parents house, she wouldn't have to face that. They could move forward and Roxanne would work on distracting herself from the horrors of her own mind. "Lets not wait then. Better move on before The Seelie Queen returns and destroys the building with us still in it." Roxanne suggested, just wanting to do something. Anything but just sit there. "I know as little about the wolves as you do. I only arrived here shortly before you Corvo, and as you could have guessed, after what happened in the hotel... well I wasn't really able to think of anything but Brianne and keeping her safe. Didn't really pay mind to the wolves." Roxanne explained. Corvo had seen the mess she was in when she sprinted from the hotel room, so she doubted he expected much of her, but still she had to say something. She had to try and be helpful before they decided she wasn't worth dealing with and ditched her.

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

[​IMG]

"About three years, she got me out of a tight spot when I was younger." Creed replied. It was also because of said tight spot that he had a feeling of discomfort around werewolves. He was still in the wrong in regards to what happened and Creed is fully aware of that fact, but it didn't change one of the after affects of said incident. Fortunately it wasn't big enough of a deal for him to not be able to be around werewolves, as proven on various different occasions including now. Rhett's question had caught him off guard and caused him to idly stand there while he thought up of a answer. "It's...complicated, let's put it that way." Well it wasn't a lie so there was that.

Gaia certainly wasn't pulling any punches when she had asked her question. His newfound allies or King Yuri, certainly a choice that he would have to think over being given his answer. He wasn't fond of the idea of outright abandoning his new allies so that was a point towards them. On the other hand, there would likely be serious repercussion for going against the commands of King Yuri, which was a point to the other side. Mentally Valister went back and forth, weighing the scales in his mind that would lead to his answer. When the mental debate had come to a close, he had his answer. I would choose my newfound allies and help them in their endeavor. I've already gone this far with them, so why not go a little further. A choice that could get him killed, but death was a possibility no matter which option he would've gone with.

15. Vladek515 Hollow Bastion Committee

Aethelrick was prepared for more physicly involved Trials as the other two had been, not really expecting the presence in his mind. His first reaction was to try and force it out, after all everone was allowed the sanctuary of their own mind, which was currently being violated. He knew it was futile and instead gave up after a few moments of useless struggle, he now listened to what the presence asked of him. It asked why he went out of his way to help these people, if he only returned when it was convenient for him to return to his parabatai. That last claim made him angry he hadn't had any chance before this was the first opportunity that he had but getting angry about this served no point, he knew she was wrong in that regard. Why am I going out of my way to help these people? Well these are my brothers allies that are caught in a very tight spot. In coming to my brother in New York I too got caught in this mess, I can walk away from it saying it isn't my problem, but that would be turning my back on my brother too and that is something I won't do. And we're all in this boat together now.

Last edited: Jun 22, 2016
  16. Arch Mana Knight

Ash looked around upon feeling the strange sensation of approval given to him by Gaia. Something had happened but he was unsure as to what had really occurred. Ash had, admittedly, not been expecting a question to be the third trial. And it seemed that this must have been the last one he would have to go through. Folding his arms the warlock shifted his weight from one foot to another as his eyes shifted towards Valister then toward Aethelrick. Judging by the looks on their faces, it seemed that his own mind was not the only one to have been "graced" by Gaia's presence.

"
    At least we can be grateful that the others had such a painless trial." That was, of course, if Gaia had not chosen to subject the others to a more difficult test which would have been unfair by any standard...though he would have to question whether or not the Mother of Fairies was concerned with the concept of fairness at all. In any case, it seems Morrigan must have passed her trial. It is good that I never doubted her ability. He shifted his weight once more, wondering what Gaia had planned next before the group would reunite.

[​IMG]

Once more Rhett's eyes went back to the room where Clarity had been left, her screams still clearly heard by him. "Complicated? Sounds more like you're avoiding the question but if you don't want to talk about it, that's fine by me." Rhett returned his attention back toward Creed and glanced down from the text he had been scanning through. "You know, there's plenty of little details I never got to learn about this and that but having hung around a warlock for a solid five years I've been able to get some perspective that just about no other werewolf has ever had." He turned the page carefully figuring that Hestia would not be pleased if he damaged anything that belonged to her. Angering their host would not have been the wisest idea especially considering he was still recovering from his injuries.

"
    He--the warlock--has had plenty of dealings with all kinds of Downworlders and Nephilim. Because of that, I have had a chance to work under some pretty strange circumstances. Once, I was sent to Denmark-" A particularly loud scream from Clarity cut him off mid-sentence. "Well, it involved a strange partnership between myself, a vampire, and a Shadowhunter tracking down a particularly nasty demon. Never seen a vamp go from wanting me dead to lending a hand so quickly at the mention of one name. I'd tell you the full story but you just had to be there to really appreciate the moment."

Rhett scratched his chin and thought for a short moment before speaking up once more. "
    Got any stories of your own? I'd ask for a sparring partner in a situation like this but that would be unwise just yet."

[​IMG]

Cin rubbed his shoulder where the hatchet from the werewolf had struck him in the earlier battle as he eyed Luce. Unsurprisingly, she seemed willing to cooperate given their dire circumstances. With parts of his armor damaged and his weapons gone, even with his brute strength a fight would be suicide. "I am prepared for whatever will get us out of here." Cin calmly replied to Luce's question. "You seem to have something in mind. What is your plan?" Despite the fact that he knew the area as well as the back of his own hand, he saw no harm to entertaining the idea that this girl could have a reasonable means of escape. While making new friends was not the first thing he had in his mind Cin knew better than to shut Luce out and force her into his plans when she could just as easily stab him in the back before they made it out. "I assume you have some experience in combat, yes?"

17. al215 Kingdom Keeper

[​IMG]

"Come back? Where did hego?" Corvo looked at them seriously. Where could he have gone that was possibly more important than with his parabatai? From what he understood of Aethelrick, he was very fond of Cyr- Hendrick. "And I agree. Hendrick, can I leave you to deal with the sweeping the Institute? You've got a better chance with anyone here than I do. After all, I was up until now very much considered your enemy." He nodded to what Roxanne said.
    "That's fine, we'll see what we can do. If there's nothing, then I suppose that we had better move on as fast as possible. After all, we don't want anyone to -"

"Hello! Shadow Hunters! Would you kindly come outside and talk?"

Corvo looked at the door, then back at the two other Nephilim in the room.
    "Apparently we're out of time..." The Inquisitor drew his Contender and opened the door slowly. Outside stood a golden haired Fae woman in a red dress, smiling politely. Next to her, to his shock, stood Yorick. He pointed the gun at her and called inside to Roxanne and Hendrick. "We have a situation out here!" He looked back at her.
    "You. What are you doing with Yorick?"

[​IMG]

She really, really wished that the Seelie Queen didn't make him move so much like some sort of undead creature from a human movie. She couldn't help but scowl as the old Nephilim shuffled along. She couldn't have left him with just a bit more... Capability? Well, this was a hopelessly lost cause. She didn't look forward to explaining this to anyone. She was well aware that the Inquisitor of the Nephilim had appeared in town recently and she was aware enough of his character and he was going to be a tough person to handle. When they arrived at the Institute, she stopped a short distance away from the door and bade Yorick to stand next to her, She called out, not sure as to how to otherwise get their attention. She cast a spell on herself, giving her a protective layer of ice just in case the situation became unpleasant. She enjoyed the cool that it gave her.
    "Hello! Shadow Hunters? Would you kindly come outside and talk?" The reaction was faster than she expected and Corvo, their Inquisitor appeared. And he was holding a gun. She gave him a polite smile and waited while he called in for the others. How many others? He wasted no time in addressing her. "Good afternoon Inquisitor. As Emissary, the Seelie Queen has asked me to bring Yorick to you, with whom you may do as you wish. Regrettably, he is not as he was. The Queen's magic has taken his mind away from him. I am not sure why she believed that to be necessary to be truthful with you."
    "Is that right? Is that all you want Emissary?" The Inquisitor gave her a hard glare.
    "No, I have also come to inform you of something else. Luce Hemmingway was killed by the Queen after capturing her, and demands that you hand over Brienne and Rhett." She gestured for Yorick to step forward and began to use a little magic. A message appeared in ice on his back, unseen to Corvo and the others in the Institute.

[​IMG]

"We're still free now my friend, and I'll keep us free. I don't like the idea of bowing before the others any more than you do. We'll deal with the Fairies the Alpha's chosen. They might think that they can take us now but once we're all united then it's a whole other story." He took a small comfort in that Hestia wasn't out for their blood but actually watching their backs. He wasn't overly surprised about the news of Yuri. He would have been surprised if the Vampire King actually had got involved, and more so if it were on their side. And the Fae... That was a bad sign. Worse, the fact that the Nephilim had withdrawn. That wasn't normal by any stretch of the imagination. Certainly back home in Norway, they didn't just stop. But the final news, was the most interesting. "Now I've never heard of that happening before. I don't imagine that's gonna be pretty. I feel bad for 'em, but then again that's good for us in a way. If we're welcoming, we might just be able to get the Shadow Hunters on our side. Might be nice if the fairies start breathing down our necks a little too hard."

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  18. Relatively Sane Gummi Ship Junkie

Masque
    Masque stopped for a moment, and stared at the fairy queen. That is a twisted and unrealistic interpretation of how redemption works. Dying won't save me, dying won't help anyone, and it certainly can't bring back the dead. Why do you think I haven't already taken my own life? The least I can do before death. is leave it better than I found it. And I WILL do that. Nobody can stop me...

Paragon
    Paragon was shocked as he was suddenlt and violently thrust backward by the throat. He had not expected the werewolf's sudden aggression, or his recklessness. Black Knight immediately drew her shortsword and her stele, before Paragon had even hit the wall. Paragon could easily have drawn his weapon, but he did not. He raised a hand to command Black Knight to stand down "...I apologise for the necessity Mr Keller, but you must understand our need for secrecy. I promise I will never again take memories from your mind, and I cannot lie. Now if you would kindly let me down, before Black Knight gets violent"

Black Rook, White Queen
    Elizabeth smiled kindly for a moment at the girl, but it seemed this moment of sweetness was not destined to last long. Next thing she knew, her stomach was in agonising pain and she was flung into the forest. John was standing, arms crossed with a bored expression, before the event took place, but as the girl drew back her arm he was already reaching for his longsword. His mind went straight from idleness to cold fury, bypassing the shock inbetween. But, as he listened to the girl, he hesitated. For a moment he stood there, sword at the ready, poised to strike, but hesitating. Eventually, John laid his weapon on the ground and raised his hands "Fine. You got me. Just don't kill her"

Cassandra
    The door to the dimly lit bar was flung open. For a moment, the silhouette of a tall man stood in the doorway, before he moved aside and held the door. Through the doorway then came a wheelchair, with a one-legged woman sitting upon it. Yet despite this obvious weakness, the man who held the door and the people who followed behind her treated her like royalty, and just the look on her face was enough of a giveaway that she was in charge of the group. Panning her gaze across the bar idly, her eyes lit up with interest as she saw one of the men at the bar. "Karl Bardison, if I'm not mistaken?" she greeted in a friendly manner "Fancy meeting you here. We haven't met before, but I've heard a lot about you. You've probably heard less about me"

Last edited: Jun 23, 2016
  19. Aelin Best Waifu

[​IMG]
    Hendrick was given the job of just sweeping the institute while she got to just sit there and talk with the person she was not quite sure she liked. After all she could still feel the part of her neck that had been squeezed the hardest when Corvo had strangled her and knocked her out. She wouldn't soon forget the pain he put her through in order to get information either. And though he seemed like the only option they had right now, Roxanne didn't enjoy the idea of being left alone with him, he still made her uncomfortable and she felt like she was in danger just being with him. He already pretty much marked her as a criminal, so how long would his graces last? Most likely until they could get her back to Alicante. Once there, who knew what awaited her. She didn't even want to think about it.

Luckily she wasn't given that much time to think before someone called out to them... or unluckily, given the situation. Roxanne hung back while
    Corvo went to check out the situation. When he called back to them, Roxanne got on her feet and approached the door, scowling at the old man who stood next to the lady. She was not happy about the punishment that he had given her just days before, though at this point it felt like months, given how much had happened. She was more angry about the order had had given her and Corvo. She wanted to hurt the old man, so much she wanted to hurt him. How could he have ordered them to kill Brianne? It was unfair. And now he stood here, his mind apparently taken by the Seelie Queen. He was a broken shell now, Roxanne could tell by the look in his eyes. Hurting him would not be quite as sweet. And then there was the issue of the woman.

A so called
    Emissary of the Seelie Queen stood before them offering them a broken man to do what they would with. She didn't see the point in this offering. Yorick was of no use to them in this shape, and punishing him would not be as fun as it could be. And what she wanted back for it, well that just crossed a line. "If you lay a finger on Brianne I will make sure you die a very long and painful death, damned the consequences." Roxanne's voice was very uncharacteristically dark. She had enough of these threats on Brianne, she had enough of this all. She would let herself slip into complete insanity if that was what it took to keep Brianne safe. Brianne had become a part of her new family. She would do what she had to to protect this family after losing her last family.

"Leave now, before I lose my patience." Roxanne brought out the blade that Brianne had given her to replace what Corvo had taken from her. Her eyes flickered with a slight crazy that said she would enjoy putting an end to this persons life.
    [​IMG]
    Possess a new body. That was easy enough. Though Slavko did prefer it to be someone that Brianne was acquainted with, so that would make it harder. Thankfully the young demon had a habit of watching all the shadowhunters while waiting to find a weak point that he could insert himself into their lives and start tearing them down. For Brianne he had never found that weak point, but he did start to know and recognized patterns with Brianne enough that he could pick out possible targets. There was not really any friends of hers that he could simply possess, but there were people she passed often enough in everyday life, people she seemed friendly enough with but that never left the store. One of those people would do just fine.

Slavko's hands were shoved in his pocket as he walked down the street and then into the grocery store that Brianne shopped in the most. He casually paced the isles keeping an eye out for one of the full time staff. When the store slowed down enough that she had left her till Slavko walked towards her. Absentmindedly looking somewhere else, he bumped into the girl and the basket of stuff he was carrying fell on the ground, scattering everywhere. They both bent down to pick up the stuff when Slavko looked up and stared at the girl before lifting her chin so her eyes met his.
    "Well aren't you absolutely beautiful." He said quietly before he slipped into her body, taking it over. They were slightly tucked behind a wall at one of the tills, one of the walls that the other side was filled with shelves and goodies for people to buy while waiting in line. It was cover enough that most didn't notice that something had just happened that was out of the ordinary.

Standing up Slavko put a hand to his head pretending to be a bit dizzy.
    "I-I think I am going to be sick." His voice was soft and sweet like the girls voice as he turned to rush to the bathroom, her co-workers exchanging glances as he left. Thankfully no one followed to check up on him as he went to the bathroom and sat there for a few minutes. The windows were too small and too high to slip out of like he first intended. So instead he forced his new body to throw up a couple times before he staggered back out on the floor approaching a random co-worker. "I don't think I can finish my shift... I feel ill, must have been something I ate." Slavko put his delicate female hand over his mouth like he was going to puke then turned and walked out of the store, holding his stomach. When he was far enough away, Slavko straightened up and took off the ridiculous vest that all the employees were forced to wear. He shoved it into the closest garbage can before making his way back to where he had last seen his so called boss.

20. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

In New York City

[​IMG]
    Luce smiled a little at Cinead's question. "Oh yes....yes I do." she paused, and then dropped to her knees, slipping her hand underneath the bed. "I promise, I'm not crazy." Feeling around, she cursed colorfully as her hand slipped, before finally grasping the switch. Yanking as hard as she could, she wrenched her shoulder, gritting her teeth as sweat beaded her forehead. Titania's magic, or whatever she had done to Luce, wasn't helping. She felt tired, weighed down...it was all a ploy to keep her here, perhaps even an illusion, but she couldn't let it beat her. The bed moved to the side, so cliche she wouldn't have believed it, had she not been pretending to be unconscious.

It was entirely possible that this was part of Titania's plan. But she had to try. She needed to get out, and if
    Cinead was willing to help her, then so be it. She would be a rat in the Seelie Queen's game for as long as it took to survive, and finally chew her way out of the cage. Revealing the oh so convenient storage space, she bit her lip as she hesitated. "I'm going to need your assistence. You'll see. I just need you to cover my mouth. Don't let me make a sound." She waited until he agreed, and placed his fingers over her lips, before she took a deep breath, and pressed her hands to the wood over the store space. The effect was instantaneous, her hands feeling as though a thousand needles had been shoved inside of her skin. She screamed, tears leaking out of her eyes as she kept her hands there, waiting out the spell.

It seemed to take an eternity before it ended, though her hands throbbed. The wood melted away, revealing
    Cinead's weapons. "There." She whispered. "Now you have to get us out." she pulled her hands to her chest, a muffled sob making its way out of her throat every so often as her hands throbbed, painfully. The worst part was, there was no indication of what had been done. Her skin was unblemished, but it felt as though they were being taken apart inch by inch. Pain is all in the mind, it seems.

[​IMG]
    Yorick did as Glynda bade, his mind gone. Whatever had been left after the long years of being exposed to Titania's magic had been blasted away by her last spell. Even Yorick had not seen such magic before, and he had been caught unawares and unable to defend himself. The once proud, untainted leader of the Nephilim had become so broken he could barely be called a man. As he stepped forward, his mouth sagged open slightly, and his feet shuffled forward, his back bent as if he had aged one hundred years. He paid no mind to anything, or anyone, just stared blankly ahead.

[​IMG]
    Grayson snarled, his eyes flickering as his mind warred. The beast wanted to be free, to tear out this impostor of a leader's throat. But no. He mustn't. Paragon had done him good, despite the trials that had been forced upon him. And when Grayson took control of the pack once more, when he took his rightful place, he would do away with this fairy, take over his network, everything. Because Paragon didn't know how to lead. And Grayson had a clear view on what this world needed.

He stepped back, releasing
    Paragon before looking to the bodyguard, grinning as his pointed teeth cut into his lips, creating a bloody grimace. "You'll be the first face I eat." he growled before stepping back, his body shivering and the vertebrae in his back cracking as he instinctively tried to shift, and psychologically tried to hold it back. The more the anger receded, the easier it became. "So am I free to go?" He asked, cracking his knuckles as his voice, a little gravelly before, slowly resumed its normal tone.

~~~~~~
    The bartender shrugged at Karl's words. "Maybe, but the risk is great. And in the meantime we're all dying in the streets." He glanced up as Cassandra entered, then withdrew to listen, wiping the table under the vodka bottles. It was tedious work, but it allowed him to eavesdrop with relative ease, especially useful for when his customers wanted to order something.

In Somalia
    [​IMG]
    Clicks resounded for Masque, Valister, and Aethelrick, warmth and approval flooding their minds before the presence receded. Gaia looked at them all with a glimmer of a smile, before bringing her hands to clasp in front of her. "Very well, you may now ask your request of me. I cannot grant longevity of life, or safety, or glory, but I can promise information, among other things. Choose wisely, young ones. I fear our time here is growing short.

You may now request one favor or answer from Gaia. If you wish your request to remain secret, PM me here or on Skype. Otherwise simply post with our character's wish. Keep in mind, any such request that could result in death will get a warning, but should you choose to go forward, the consequences will be of your own making. Some wishes may have further conditions to be met, for example a spell may require the wisher to be able to use it, but never speak of it or teach it to another. You will only get one question, so choose wisely.

~~~~~~~
    The girl watched John, her eyes cold and her hands glowing with power. What would he choose to do? At first, she feared he would take the violent course, as so many others had. It was such an easy answer, after all. And yet, it seemed this world still had surprises in store for her. He laid his weapon on the ground, and the girl smiled, pressing her hands together. "I'm so happy." She whispered, before her form glowed and shifted to reveal a woman, tattoos covering her skin, which was a strange brown color, the texture similar to bark. She turned, and sought out Elizabeth, kneeling next to her and pressing glowing hands to the wound she had created. "You proved me wrong. I have never been happier." She murmured softly, healing the injury completely before getting to her feet. "Please, if you would follow me with your comrade."

The spirit lead them to the village, taking them to a hut on the side. "Gaia will come to you soon. Please remain here." The spirit smiled, then took both of their hands in hers. "Thank you. For giving me a little bit of faith." Then she disappeared, as if she had never existed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.